Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dan Scorbach: After studying over a dozen countries in the southern hemisphere, the scientists concluded that after 13 and a half billion Covid vaccines that were given out worldwide, 17 million people lost their lives from vaccines alone. And the death rate data for the elderly was just shocking. Welcome to Frontline Health.

In a new report that’s yet to be peer reviewed, Canadian scientists looked at the pandemic from a thousand foot view. They wanted to see how much the pandemic affected all cause mortality. You see, the virus can kill in many ways, not just from the visible infection symptoms. If you want to find the real cause of death, you have to dissect each and every single person who died for any reason and looked at the body under a microscope.

Then you can see if they died from COVID or not. On the other hand, the authors explained, you can look at the big picture, the metadata, meaning look at the all cause mortality, which basically means that the scientists remove the reasons for the deaths and look at death itself as a measure. Did more people die in this period of time, then? It’s easy to tell if our approach to solving the pandemic worked on a population level or it didn’t. So the best way to measure what happened during the pandemic is to look at all cause mortality…

…So let’s look at the report. First, they found that in all countries that were included in their analysis, all cause mortality increased every time the Covid-19 vaccines were deployed. Second, nine out of the 17 countries had no detectable excess death right after the March 11, 2020 event. That’s when the World Health Organisation declared the pandemic. And these countries didn’t have excess death up until the Covid-19 vaccination campaign began.

For every 800 injections administered, Rancourt and his colleagues concluded in their 180-page paper that one vaccine-related death occurs.

This 1-in-800 number becomes even more alarming when you consider how many doses were given.

At the time of Rancourt and colleagues’ report, 13.5 billion COVID-19 injections were administered.

Divide that number by 800, and you end up with approximately 17 million COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths.

https://denisrancourt.ca/categories.php?id=1&name=covid

https://x.com/VigilantFox/status/1758965570303615036?s=20

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And people are still taking the shots. My old buddy is one of them can't talk no sense in his head. And he's not a democrat

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Riverc
And people are still taking the shots. My old buddy is one of them can't talk no sense in his head. And he's not a democrat

If he is still getting the shots there is a better than fair chance he will be voting dem fairly soon.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

People were well trained over the decades of the great health benefits of vaccines for saving lives from polio, Pertussis, Tetanus, Smallpox, Diphtheria and later Flu and Pneumonia.

It's hard to discard 50 years of knowledge overnight as many failed to learn needed to be done after he abomination (Obamanation) sat at the head of the House of Israel (as I perceive things to be).

Obama said he would Fundamentally change America and he did.

IIRC it was Dr Robert Malone, creator of MRNA, who said it would take generations to overcome the MRNa vaccines.

Top Scientist and VP of Pfizer, Dr Michael Yeadon, quit in protest before it was passed around, saying it could be a tool for Genocide.

I cringe at the thought of how many Millions more will die of complications and "Turbo Cancers", including many young people over the next 30 years.

I'd advise those who took the jabs to check out Dr Peter McCullough's recs to break down spike protein including Nattokinsa, ALA, selenium, Bromelain, etc.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/18/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yes, it was knowing mass murder. All part of the globalist population reduction agenda. Most of the impact hasn't been felt yet. Seventeen million is just a start.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I’m sure people lost lives over the jab, but I doubt it’s 17 million.

Last edited by GringoCazador; 02/18/24.

Thanks, Billy
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
You must have had your head in the sand these last few years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
World wide Í do.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, it was knowing mass murder. All part of the globalist population reduction agenda. Most of the impact hasn't been felt yet. Seventeen million is just a start.

This.

Probably over 2 million in the US alone, iirc, from credible medical studies that are scrubbed by the cabals Goog.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
People are still leaving this place because of those injections.
Suffering from strokes.

It's really sad.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Fear is a powerful motivator, it almost sucked me in.

I had a relative that got boosted and came home and died.
Pretty ffed up

The bastard Faucci has murdered a lot of people, starting over 20 years ago

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Most Americans forgot what happened and how many lives were destroyed. Remember all of the patriots on here praising the jab that never worked?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Him and many more. Im sure they will be along to try and chit on the data. People are so brain dead when it comes to actual truth. They keep believing the pricks that caused this. I know at least a dozen people who were either killed or severely injured by the death shot. I believe the 17 mil number. Wouldnt doubt its higher honestly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Him and many more. Im sure they will be along to try and chit on the data. People are so brain dead when it comes to actual truth. They keep believing the pricks that caused this. I know at least a dozen people who were either killed or severely injured by the death shot. I believe the 17 mil number. Wouldn't doubt its higher honestly.
Yes, it's an extremely conservative figure.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is 8 billion people in the world. So the 13 billion vaccine shots must be with all the boosters. They are on 5th or 6th booster shot now?
Let's divide everything by 5 to be safe and maybe that's more realistic?
I don't know, but I know We'll never know the truth

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You think the jab was bad, you should see what the new weight loss drugs are doing for side effects and death. And they can’t even make those drugs fast enough

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Dre
There is 8 billion people in the world. So the 13 billion vaccine shots must be with all the boosters. They are on 5th or 6th booster shot now?
Let's divide everything by 5 to be safe and maybe that's more realistic?
I don't know, but I know We'll never know the truth

It says for every 800 injections, 1 has died. So for people who got 2 shots, 1 in 400 will die. 2 shots and 2 boosters, 1 in 200.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The shot didn't seem as deadly up here.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
You think the jab was bad, you should see what the new weight loss drugs are doing for side effects and death. And they can’t even make those drugs fast enough
I know a few women who cant get that weight loss drug into their bodies quick enough. They are also the ones who got the death shot and argued for it. Ticking time bombs

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (808outdoors, 44automag, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17 invisible), 1,253 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,132
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.