Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Good thing I only got the J and J vaccine since is not a MRNA vaccine.
I'm glad I could think for myself. My primary care doctor and my cardiologist leaned on me hard to get the shot, but I said "under no circumstances" so they gave up finally.

Our old coroner once told me concerning a 95 year old man we were talking to at a boat landing, " he didn't get this old by listening to doctors". The old man was telling us about not taking all of prescriptions handed out by the VA hospital.

Doctors and lawyers may know more about medicine and the law than you do but you know more about your own case than they do.
Absolutely!

PS My primary care doctor leaned on me hard to get the mRNA shot, too. To the point that, when I refused in no uncertain terms, he instructed his assistant to follow him out of the exam room, and they came back all dressed in hazmat gear to finish the visit, LOL.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
My major concern is how badly has the blood supply been affected from the jab. What happens when a loved one needs an emergency blood transfusion. Do the dangers of the jab carry into the blood supply?

I'm so glad no one in my immediate family took the jab! There were way too many things not adding up for me to even consider taking that stuff!

Yes and according to a recent study that I read it’s also transmitted through bodily fluids just like an STD.

If you don’t want vaccinated blood then you need to either pre donate prior to surgery or find a compatible donor who is a pureblood too.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh for fùck sakes.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My thoughts exactly.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
My major concern is how badly has the blood supply been affected from the jab. What happens when a loved one needs an emergency blood transfusion. Do the dangers of the jab carry into the blood supply?

I'm so glad no one in my immediate family took the jab! There were way too many things not adding up for me to even consider taking that stuff!

Yes and according to a recent study that I read it’s also transmitted through bodily fluids just like an STD.

If you don’t want vaccinated blood then you need to either pre donate prior to surgery or find a compatible donor who is a pureblood too.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
"The Covid Vaccines May Have Killed 17 Million People."

That was just the warm up...

Last edited by Orion2000; 04/20/24.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We live in an over medicated society. The government knows that as well as all of the medical industry. This is their golden goose. The government is using it to control us and the medical industry is using it to get richer. I hope people like Fauci get their bigly earned reward in eternity but just this one time I'd love to see it in this lifetime!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Last week, my doctor was still trying to convince me that I needed the shot. Really? I may need a new doc.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by remaction
Last week, my doctor was still trying to convince me that I needed the shot. Really? I may need a new doc.

I would find a new doctor who doesn't push the poison shots. At this point any doctor pushing those shots is brainwashed. My doctor asked me 3 years ago if I wanted the vaccine told her no I wasn't taking no shots she's never asked again I respect her for that.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Don't believe everything your read, especially here. To many arm chair experts that get their medicine from the local feed store.

So ivermectin has no anti viral properties ?? It was used tens of millions of times to treat viral diseases with zero negative side affects

The CDC was just sued by a doctor for stating ivermectin is dangerous and we’re forced to update thier site to state that it is safe and effective

Its amazing how easily dumb anti science boomers are fooled

Last edited by ribka; 04/20/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
May shouldnt be in there. You DO need a new doc

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Riverc

I would find a new doctor who doesn't push the poison shots. At this point any doctor pushing those shots is brainwashed. My doctor asked me 3 years ago if I wanted the vaccine told her no I wasn't taking no shots she's never asked again I respect her for that.

Agreed….unfortunately I lost faith in every doctor that got fooled bigly. My doctor asked me once too and then said to get the J&J shot but I told him that I wasn’t getting any of that “sh.it”. He laughed and said I thought you might say that….

I’m ok with the choices others made FOR THEMSELVES but anyone who tried shaming me into it lost my respect…..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 1234, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,413
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.