-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Worst thing I ever did was take the first two jabs listening to a doctor friend of mine. Glad my son and my wife didn’t follow in my footsteps.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc
And people are still taking the shots. My old buddy is one of them can't talk no sense in his head. And he's not a democrat
I have has a similar experience with my old buddy, not much a guy can do but try to inform them. Just look at who developed and perpetuate the shots, that's all I need to know.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dre
There is 8 billion people in the world. So the 13 billion vaccine shots must be with all the boosters. They are on 5th or 6th booster shot now?
Let's divide everything by 5 to be safe and maybe that's more realistic?
I don't know, but I know We'll never know the truth

At least the weight loss drugs provide tangible benefits. Losing weight is a positive thing for your health. I don’t know if the risk is worth the reward, but there is an actual reward.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Dre
There is 8 billion people in the world. So the 13 billion vaccine shots must be with all the boosters. They are on 5th or 6th booster shot now?
Let's divide everything by 5 to be safe and maybe that's more realistic?
I don't know, but I know We'll never know the truth

At least the weight loss drugs provide tangible benefits. Losing weight is a positive thing for your health. I don’t know if the risk is worth the reward, but there is an actual reward.

37 million people on anti depressants. Big heart risk.

Big alcohol drinkers - risk for cancer and heart problems

And then diet.

Glad folks are suddenly worried heart issues though

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
If it is true the side affects are leaking over and establishing in the DNA it just won't matter several generations down the line. If humans last that long. Virtually everyone will have the bugs in their DNA, and Big Pharm rolls on forever with "cures".

Whether or not you have had the jab is irrelevant to your great great descendants.

Too late now!

Last edited by las; 02/19/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

If only there were some way to manage body weight without drugs.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by las
If it is true the side affects are leaking over and establishing in the DNA it just won't matter several generations down the line. If humans last that long. Virtually everyone will have the bugs in their DNA, and Big Pharm rolls on forever with "cures".

Whether or not you have had the jab is irrelevant to your great great descendants.

Too late now!
It needs to be made illegal for those who've had the shot to reproduce.

A
acy Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
It's hard to know for sure exactly what to believe anymore. A couple of things I do believe though. One thing I believe is that FAR fewer people died from covid than any government agency will acknowledge. Another thing that I firmly believe is that we will never get true numbers from the government regarding how many people have died, or will die, as a result of taking the vaccines and boosters.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

So now you want the government telling people who can and who can't reproduce?

You nutjobs need to get your story straight.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by Riverc
And people are still taking the shots. My old buddy is one of them can't talk no sense in his head. And he's not a democrat

Fear is a powerful motivator, it almost sucked me in.

I had a relative that got boosted and came home and died.
Pretty ffed up

The bastard Faucci has murdered a lot of people, starting over 20 years ago
and OT here a bit... but if you know where you are going when you die and are good with that then why fear death. Why fear any of this. Just do the best you can and at some point your number is up.

that said when the guy that came up with MNRA said DON"T do this... it spoke worlds. Then to watch all the non treatment issue. Actually a lot of the supposed covid deaths came from simply fear of treating and doing nothing unit it was too late. Had it been treated early on lots more would have survived. Even with co morbidities.

Of course I'm going to say that less people in this world is better than more.

OTOH when they drop like flies in the US alone, and then are replaced with liberal illegal aliens that will vote a certain way... one certainly has the right to invest in Reynolds for sure.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

So now you want the government telling people who can and who can't reproduce?

You nutjobs need to get your story straight.
actually its not a bad idea in THEORY. As long as I was the one who could decide.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rost495
OTOH when they drop like flies in the US alone, and then are replaced with liberal illegal aliens that will vote a certain way... one certainly has the right to invest in Reynolds for sure.

That kind of hits the nail on the head on our shifting demographic and how important young, responsible families having kids is. I don't think there will be some massive die off of people who were vaxxed but who knows. Your guess is as good as mine. Every drug you put in your body has the potential for a side effect, and yes when given at the scale the covid vax was given, there are plenty of side effects. The pay per click anti vax industry really jumped onto the whole vax deal as it was a golden opportunity to play into people's fears and rampant mistrust in the government, but seem to ignore all the other ways people are killing themselves. Diet, sexual activity, lack of physical activity, and a plethora of other drugs put you at risk as well.

Monetized platforms changed everything for how information is distributed, and you don't make money by saying things are ok. That's why I am skeptical about everything right now.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by las

Too late now!

How would you suggest the government administer this?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EdM

How would you suggest the government administer this?
Tongue in cheek.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
millions of unvaxed illegal aliens allowed in our country while unvaxed soldiers and border patrol agents were terminated

Lots of documented infertility and still births now in vaxed young American women.

hmmmm

That kind of hits the nail on the head on our shifting demographic and how important young, responsible families having kids is. I don't think there will be some massive die off of people who were vaxxed but who knows. Your guess is as good as mine. Every drug you put in your body has the potential for a side effect, and yes when given at the scale the covid vax was given, there are plenty of side effects. The pay per click anti vax industry really jumped onto the whole vax deal as it was a golden opportunity to play into people's fears and rampant mistrust in the government, but seem to ignore all the other ways people are killing themselves. Diet, sexual activity, lack of physical activity, and a plethora of other drugs put you at risk as well.

Monetized platforms changed everything for how information is distributed, and you don't make money by saying things are ok. That's why I am skeptical about everything right now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If you know that someone wants you dead then do not swallow or inject anything they recommend. That goes double or triple if they are trying to force you to take it. You need to believe the wealthy and the world governing bodies such as the WHO and WEF and the International bankers are not interested in your well being. You are a problem to be dealt with.

Not much we can do about that , just avoid their traps.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you are willing to look hard for the info, its out there and its not good for those who took the death shot and even worse for the dummies who boosted. Insurance companies are now looking for answers as to why they are paying out billions in life insurance claims for those under 50. Sudden death syndrome was not a thing until the shot. Athletes dropping dead was not a thing on this level until the shot. People killing over, getting blood clots and neurological issues were not even close to this scale before the shot. Neither was super aggressive, non-treatable cancers. Ive said it numerous times before, but my close friends wife was forced to take this poison with the threat of losing her job. Within a couple weeks, she started passing out and suffering from horrible headaches. When she was at the neurologist for her issues, the doc told her that her office has never been so busy and its almost all unexplained brain issues. Doc flat out said it was from the shot. The info is out there. One just has to seek it out and stop listening to literally anyone in the media or gov

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
If you know that someone wants you dead then do not swallow or inject anything they recommend. That goes double or triple if they are trying to force you to take it. You need to believe the wealthy and the world governing bodies such as the WHO and WEF and the International bankers are not interested in your well being. You are a problem to be dealt with.

Not much we can do about that , just avoid their traps.
This in spades!! These c ocksuckers who are pretending to help are actively saying that the world has too many people. Some are pushing for depopulation. These are the evil ones that some of these fools are trusting to put an untested mix of poison into their bodies to stop them from getting something that is completely survivable for almost everyone. I struggle to wrap my head around some peoples thought process or lack there of I guess

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I believe that sifting through the minutiae these figures are fairly accurate. We are under attack ,is rather apparent to me ,and there are many that wish the entire world population is diminished, hence their gun grabbing machinations are a wee bit hypocritical!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Read Rand Paul's book "Deceived" for all the sordid details regarding Covid 19, the vaccines and the dirty b astard Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,568
Posts18,491,848
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.