Home
Posted By: SupFoo Russia Attack - Latest Update - 03/23/24
Death Toll in Moscow Theater Attack Climbs Above 140 – Four Gunmen and Seven Others Arrested – President Vladimir Putin Vows “Retribution”

Unfortunately, as expected the death toll in the Crocus City Hall theater attack has doubled. Russian authorities now put the death toll at 140, with hundreds more injured. The death toll is still expected to continue climbing as rescue workers continue working to find bodies amid the rubble.

This story is a matrix of horror and terrorism. The originators and the motive behind the attack presents as a network of extremely sketchy actors. Do not rush to judgement. Allow the data to surface. Expanded discussion after the facts as presented.

The four terrorist gunmen responsible for the attack were tracked as they fled Moscow and captured in the Bryansk Region of Russia. They were traveling by car southeast away from Moscow toward the border with Ukraine. According to interrogation video {Video Link} two of the suspects claimed to be from Tajikistan and were recruited by an unidentified entity in Turkey to carry out the attack.

The claim is they were living in a hostel near north Moscow and were paid $5,000 each (500,000 rubles) to carry out the attack. They were provided the weapons in the Moscow suburb, with instructions to drive southeast to Ukraine for safe harbor after the attack. If accurate and/or truthful, each of these elements creates a datapoint for the Russian intelligence apparatus to identify the source.

The fact that they were captured alive, indicates the people/entity who organized and directed their terror mission wanted them to be captured alive. The fact they were instructed to head to Ukraine, indicates the people/entity who organized their terror mission wanted them to be intercepted en route to Ukraine.

Hat Tip Sundance - and LOTS MORE HERE

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

“Allow the data to surface”.

The perpetrators have already been convicted here by The Campfire sleuths.

Good post, Foo.
Dzhokhar Anzorovich Tsarnaev-> cousin.
K
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Boston, Mike ?
🚂🚂
It’s sad all the way around. I expect quite a lot of fur to fly over this and I’m praying the idiot administration didn’t have anything to do with it.
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s sad all the way around. I expect quite a lot of fur to fly over this and I’m praying the idiot administration didn’t have anything to do with it.

Took the words right out of my mouth rainshot.

Of course the idiot administration had something to do with it. Nobody else could screw the pooch so bad as Biden.
One of the interrogations with text translation:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1771492890230804841

This guy is in deep chit. But, you already knew that.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Boston, Mike ?

Yep. The Boston Marathon bomber.
Posted By: DMc Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update - 03/24/24
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Boston, Mike ?

Well isn't that a curious thing....

More C_A terrorism?

Boston, Mike ?

That family raised some foul balls.

Boston, Mike ?

How is this known?
US Security Council spokesman John Kirby says that evidence gathered to this point in time finds no evidence of Ukraine involvement in the Moscow attack.
That guy knows he's screwed BIGLY! Shoulda turned the gun on himself!
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
That guy knows he's screwed BIGLY! Shoulda turned the gun on himself!

What gun?

They were unarmed while heading to the hottest war zone on planet earth.
US Security Council spokesman John Kirby says that evidence gathered to this point in time finds no evidence of Ukraine involvement in the Moscow attack.
Oh thank Sheesh
Originally Posted by Swifty52

Of course the idiot administration had something to do with it. Nobody else could screw the pooch so bad as Biden.
This ^^

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Swifty52

This ^^

kwg

Why would we have warned Russian authorities weeks in advance if we had our hands in it?

Putin needs scapegoats to continue his assault against Ukraine and those scapegoats will be Ukraine and “the west”, pure and simple.
My heart goes out to the families & everyone who experienced loss at this & other terrorist acts. Much the same my heart goes out to the Ukrainians that have been victimized by the Russian aggression that most of the world clearly sees as un-provoked violence on the people of another country.

Again I really feel for everyone experiencing loss due to senseless violence. Some men are seamless beast & the arms dealers love to see that these beast are well equipped. A side of man that I am ashamed of. A human race that lives by the sword _______ by the sword. don't need to look far to find the sin on either side of the coin.
You can guarantee that whatever is really going on is so far in the left field that none of us are even considering it as an option. We see what they want us to believe.
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Much the same my heart goes out to the Ukrainians that have been victimized by the Russian aggression that most of the world clearly sees as un-provoked violence on the people of another country.

What about the ethnic Russians who had been victimized by neo-Nazi Ukrainians for years and years that was aided and abetted by America?? That was precisely why Pres. Putin decided to reclaim an eastern section of Ukraine, to protect HIS people.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Much the same my heart goes out to the Ukrainians that have been victimized by the Russian aggression that most of the world clearly sees as un-provoked violence on the people of another country.

What about the ethnic Russians who had been victimized by neo-Nazi Ukrainians for years and years that was aided and abetted by America?? That was precisely why Pres. Putin decided to reclaim an eastern section of Ukraine, to protect HIS people.

What excuse did Putin use for invading Georgia?

What excuse is he using to justify destabilizing the government of Moldova ?

Ethnic Russians in Ukraine - try to keep up with the adults.....

Ethnic Russians in Ukraine - try to keep up with the adults.....

Adults could answer the two simple questions that I asked you.

Try again without being snot nosed and avoiding the questions by silly deflection.

Well his horde of Orcs sure blew the shit out of every fucking thing in the Donbas. Liberated the shit out of those Orc speakers and their homes. Conscripted them into his horde and sent them to die in meat wave attacks.

Puty Boi sure loves his people, loves them to death. crazy

Wonder how many more millions of arty shells from Orc guns will fall on those Puty loves?
How did Americans know to warn about it? It was their CIA op.
I can somewhat understand how people with a strong belief, religious or political, can do something like this to serve their cause, but someone that does it for money, especially the paltry sum reported, is hard to fathom.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I can somewhat understand how people with a strong belief, religious or political, can do something like this to serve their cause, but someone that does it for money, especially the paltry sum reported, is hard to fathom.

That is why they are importing cheap labor.
BLM flunkies saw through their [bleep].
Originally Posted by Pappy348

That’s probably not a paltry sum to the killers in this situation.
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.

Maybe. But President Potatohead would be just as bad given the opportunity.
Why didn’t any of the victims shoot back? Gun free zone?
Back to original content.

Have they hit anything yet.
Originally Posted by Calvin

You are dumber than a truckload a dil-does.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
How did Americans know to warn about it? It was their CIA op.

Well that makes sense.
First and separately I feel for the loss those families suffered.

Then
What was that organization the Putin worked for early in his life?
What were the sorts of things they did for work?
At least Putin had balls enough to go to the site of the massacre and speak with the first responders .Putin does not want ragheads in their homeland as he knows they are all trouble makers . In WWII The Sandniggers were tight with the Nazi`s and loved their platform . Unlike Joe Blowhard , Putin will get all the perps and make them pay . He should turn Ukraine into a big sandlot .
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
You can guarantee that whatever is really going on is so far in the left field that none of us are even considering it as an option. We see what they want us to believe.

I believe this but it is some sort of intelligence op by some big agency I'm sure of this. When I saw videos of the attack I thought the terrorists didn't seem very well trained. They definitely didn't move like operators. It would have been very hard for guys with serious real training to fake the kind of amateur way the guys in the video moved. To me it didn't look like a government using its trained guys to do a false flag. It looked like someone hired and armed some real amateurs.

I just know we'll likely never know who and what was really behind it. It does seem a bit like a Biden move to spend some time before trying to warn people thinking that will exonerate him. He always telegraphs his moves. His ego won't allow him not too.

Bb

Unbelievable. So what are you saying about PedoBiden, then? Like he's somehow above all this? He's a choir boy?? Pres. Putin is looking out for HIS people. Name me one asshole in Washington D.C. who's really looking out for America First??

The Deep State has been agitating against Russia ever since Pres. Putin stopped the looting of Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union and (((certain people))) in the West have been nursing a grudge over just that all these years.
Well, duh. The easiest way to claim no connection is hire some Idaho level backwoods operator types . There’s no doubt hundreds of foreign nationals trained in rural Idaho and such. FBY recruit and feed some Hamal Aqbu types then get them to carry out a plan. Flash some cash . This is elementary level.
Those guys have entered a world of pain. The Russians are going to strip and clip them for days on end.

Russian country artists are recording revenge anthems as we speak.

Pres. Putin is looking out for HIS people.

Well hopefully Putin looks out for his people and let’s some start carrying with real ammo, not rubber bullets to avoid being slaughtered at the hands of isis.

Talk about a soft target.

Did concert goers shoot back at the Vegas concert massacre??? Merica!!!!!

Are Americans allowed to carry firearms into indoor concerts in America?? What about our second amendment?

Have you ever attended a concert in your life???

Lmao
I’m thinking that the captured terrorists would welcome water boarding as a pleasant alternative to what they’re going through. I’ll take a WAG that Putin didn’t have citizens murdered just to do what he wants. Biden, Obama and Hillary definitely might. The trail started somewhere and I’ll guess they’ll find it.
I don’t think they could afford to publicize what actually went down in LasVegas at that massacre.
Fifty blue-ribbon panels and "investigations" still can't determine who bombed Nordstream pipeline. But yet the U.S. knows within 1 hour the Moscow murders were an 'ISIS operation'. And now, today, John Kirby and a whole bunch of other Western talking heads are shedding crocodile tears over this terrorist attack. They know that they just crossed a line with Pres. Putin and Russia.

My words, my opinion, mean nothing. Neither do any of our thoughts amount to anything. What matters, now, is what will Pres. Putin do.
Originally Posted by ribka

Are Americans allowed to carry firearms into indoor concerts in America?? What about our second amendment?

Lmao

Tommy is quite the Orc lover. She dreams of living under the boot of Puty Boi.

There are many, many examplesof armed civilians in the USA stopping mass shooter, many times before the mass part.

Gun free zones here are small areas and draw a lot of the mass shootings while all of Orc Land is a gun free zone.

Originally Posted by The 24hr Campfire Armed Crew living free in the USA
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Lmao

There are many, many examplesof armed civilians in the USA stopping mass shooter, many times before the mass part.

Gun free zones here are small areas and draw a lot of the mass shootings while all of Orc Land is a gun free zone.

Fatso. Everyone remembers when you tried to market your cheap Chinese fake tacticool crap off of the bodies of children after Uvalde. Shows what disgusting pos you are

lol

Lmao

Two up, three down wasn't your rank, that was just where you wiped Cheeto's dust on your uniform.....

Lmao

Referring to them as Orcs is simply juvenile. What are you, 15? Hard to take you seriously from the get-go.

Lmao

Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Referring to them as Orcs is simply juvenile. What are you, 15? Hard to take you seriously from the get-go.

LOL.

Canada is also one big gun free zone so I am not suprised you get a bit butt hurt talking about shooting back at terrorists.

Lmao

It's because he's not only pickled his brain with booze but is also completely retarded.

Low IQ and childishness go hand-in-hand.
Russian Day of Mourning – Death Toll Climbs to 137 as Nation Grieves

According to the latest information from Moscow, the death toll in Russia has climbed to 137, with more than 150 people still being treated for serious injuries as a result of a terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall theater in Moscow.

Today is a National Day of Mourning across the nation. Events at cultural institutions were canceled and closed, flags were lowered to half-staff, and television entertainment and advertising were suspended. A steady stream of people brought flowers adding to a massive makeshift memorial near the burned-out concert hall. The entire region is still in a state of shock.

Hat Tip: Sundance

If Russia thinks we had something to do with it and wants to retaliate they'll have an easy time doing it with our open border.

I'll be avoiding concerts that don't let me bring my AR.
Which means no more concerts.

I don't usually carry but did yesterday because I took about 40k worth of gold and silver to a coin show. We went to the grocery store and guy in the next check out line had ms 13 tats everywhere. He was eyeing me 10 year old daughter like crazy and I would have been a bit more concerned if I hadn't had my sig 365 with one chambered and an extra mag on US.

Our area demographic has changed dramatically the last 3 years. My wife wants all my guns in one of our 5 safes at all the times. I had a talk with her about the need to change that and to keep an AR in each vehicle and a gun on me. She agreed to go to the range with me more and so did my kids. Time to get everyone trained up. What happened in Russia could easily happen anywhere in the us.

Bb

Lmao

Ribka hates America so much that he had become incapable of rational thought.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
If Russia thinks we had something to do with it and wants to retaliate they'll have an easy time doing it with our open border.

I'll be avoiding concerts that don't let me bring my AR.
Which means no more concerts.

I don't usually carry but did yesterday because I took about 40k worth of gold and silver to a coin show. We went to the grocery store and guy in the next check out line had ms 13 tats everywhere. He was eyeing me 10 year old daughter like crazy and I would have been a bit more concerned if I hadn't had my sig 365 with one chambered and an extra mag on US.

Our area demographic has changed dramatically the last 3 years. My wife wants all my guns in one of our 5 safes at all the times. I had a talk with her about the need to change that and to keep an AR in each vehicle and a gun on me. She agreed to go to the range with me more and so did my kids. Time to get everyone trained up. What happened in Russia could easily happen anywhere in the us.

Bb

In Idaho?! It's worse than I thought then. The changes I've seen here in Texas over the past three decades are to be expected considering the southern border. I guess the invasion is farther along than I thought it would be. It's your wife and kids that worry me. The hordes aren't coming to pick crops and pour concrete.
That very much unlikely, I think Putin is a mad man but I does love his people.
Onea the terrorists took a selfie inside the Crocus place the week before the attack.

New info points ta the British.

I believe this but it is some sort of intelligence op by some big agency I'm sure of this. When I saw videos of the attack I thought the terrorists didn't seem very well trained. They definitely didn't move like operators. It would have been very hard for guys with serious real training to fake the kind of amateur way the guys in the video moved. To me it didn't look like a government using its trained guys to do a false flag. It looked like someone hired and armed some real amateurs.

I just know we'll likely never know who and what was really behind it. It does seem a bit like a Biden move to spend some time before trying to warn people thinking that will exonerate him. He always telegraphs his moves. His ego won't allow him not too.

Bb

Supposedly had a month of weapons training.

Also implicated is the Ukrainian embassy in Tajikistan.

I still don't believe the ISIS connection. Those terrorists don't flee the scene but die as martyrs for religious convictions, never for money. They don't have escape modules. ISIS was accused by Western media way before the terrorists were captured.

They were headed to and close to the Ukrainian border when captured where, apparently, an escape venue was set up.

Claims that at least one of the terrorists was in the AFU at one time.

Questions asked why would the US fall back on "we warned them so why would we have a hand in it" Simple, plausible deniability, which the Empire of Lies is very good at.

This may be conjecture but time will tell, Always ask the question; "who benefits"

MAGA!
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Moscow Terror Attack Suspects Hauled Before Court, One Literally Unconscious

Below is what is known of the four thus far, based on statements in Russian media:

1) Dalerjon Mirzoev - Confessed - 32, Illegal Immigrant from Tajikistan, overstayed work visa, father of 4 young children.

2) Saidakrom Rachabalizoda - 28, allegedly born in Tajikistan, lives in Moscow.

3) Shamsiddin Fariduni - 24, Born in Tajikistan, factory worker, father of an 8-month-old baby.

4) Muhammadsobir Fayzov - Hairdresser, wheeled in on a stretcher to court. All have reportedly been charged under Russia's "Terrorist Act" for their alleged involvement in the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack.

Russia has said the attackers are not Russian citizens...

"Four sets of combat ammunition, with more than 500 bullets and 28 magazines, and two Kalashnikov assault rifles, which the attackers were armed with, were confiscated from the scene of the tragedy."

However, anonymous US intelligence officials who spoke to major US media outlets claim that Moscow was notified that a big terror act was going to happen. But Antonov has said "some things [in this cooperation] worked out… and it is all destroyed today through no fault of our own."

"We did not receive any notifications or messages in advance," Antonov told RIA. However, White House spokesman John Kirby has sought to clarify, "I’m not aware of any advance knowledge that we had of this."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1771906847231852756

Zero Hedge

You probably don't want to be a Terrorist and get captured by the Russians.

Russia has a track record of making undesirables 'uncomfortable'.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Russia has a track record of making undesirables 'uncomfortable'.

and their definition of "undesirable" is....... flexible and creative.
I think I would rather get captured by the Apache.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Bb

Supposedly had a month of weapons training.

Also implicated is the Ukrainian embassy in Tajikistan.

I still don't believe the ISIS connection. Those terrorists don't flee the scene but die as martyrs for religious convictions, never for money. They don't have escape modules. ISIS was accused by Western media way before the terrorists were captured.

They were headed to and close to the Ukrainian border when captured where, apparently, an escape venue was set up.

Claims that at least one of the terrorists was in the AFU at one time.

Questions asked why would the US fall back on "we warned them so why would we have a hand in it" Simple, plausible deniability, which the Empire of Lies is very good at.

This may be conjecture but time will tell, Always ask the question; "who benefits"

MAGA!
This man gets it. Funny how all of that just gets over looked. People in here blaming Russia. Man, some of these guys have the heads inserted way to far
Don't blame the Russians for being inquisitive about the mass murder of their citizens. Whoever is proven responsible can give their soul to God because their collective asses belong to the Russians.. and I don't blame them.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Below is what is known of the four thus far, based on statements in Russian media:

1) Dalerjon Mirzoev - Confessed - 32, Illegal Immigrant from Tajikistan, overstayed work visa, father of 4 young children.

3) Shamsiddin Fariduni - 24, Born in Tajikistan, factory worker, father of an 8-month-old baby.

4) Muhammadsobir Fayzov - Hairdresser, wheeled in on a stretcher to court. All have reportedly been charged under Russia's "Terrorist Act" for their alleged involvement in the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack.

"Four sets of combat ammunition, with more than 500 bullets and 28 magazines, and two Kalashnikov assault rifles, which the attackers were armed with, were confiscated from the scene of the tragedy."

However, anonymous US intelligence officials who spoke to major US media outlets claim that Moscow was notified that a big terror act was going to happen. But Antonov has said "some things [in this cooperation] worked out… and it is all destroyed today through no fault of our own."

"We did not receive any notifications or messages in advance," Antonov told RIA. However, White House spokesman John Kirby has sought to clarify, "I’m not aware of any advance knowledge that we had of this."

Zero Hedge

Good post...the key for the Russians is to find out who provided the money

One of the perps said he got half, which was deposited in his card which he "lost" or in some article of cloths he discarded. As to who payed, during the interrogation he said "no name was given, first or last" done over Telegram. Why would ISIS give a (bleep) who knew who payed?

Half now and half later...don't sound like ISIS.

MAGA!
Posted By: LBP Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update - 03/25/24
Originally Posted by Diggerman
I think I would rather get captured by the Apache.

+1

Don't blame the Russians for being inquisitive about the mass murder of their citizens. Whoever is proven responsible can give their soul to God because their collective asses belong to the Russians.. and I don't blame them.

I don’t blame the Russians one bit!
John Kerry - HAHAHA LOL

Zero Hedge

The Muzzies are getting worked over pretty well.
https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/25/russian-terror-suspect-electrocuted-genitals-interrogation-20522324/

Posted By: Teal Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update - 03/25/24
Linky.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has now stated that Friday’s Terrorist Attack on Moscow was committed by “Radical Islamists” with No Mention of Ukraine.

Seems to me if Vlad was using it as a false flag to go wild in Ukraine - he would have mentioned them. If the US intel groups were looking to goad Russia into a war - making it look like Islamists was a poor choice to tie it to the US or someone NATO would be called upon to defend (get the US hot after the Russians)
Reporterfy Media&Travel (yeah it's spelled right), on YouTube....Scott Ritter

This is a good live stream on the latest

MAGA!
Originally Posted by Teal
If the US intel groups were looking to goad Russia into a war - making it look like Islamists was a poor choice to tie it to the US or someone NATO would be called upon to defend (get the US hot after the Russians)

Exhibit 2: Friday afternoon, a few hours after Peskov. Confirmed by a serious European – not Russian – source. The first counter-signal.

Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.

That signals, “Let the games begin”. From a Russian point of view, Mr. Khinzal’s business cards are set to be in great demand.

Zero Hedge
Would like to see some other confirmation of this. Slavyanka's family is in Cherkassy. It's escaped any major bombing up until now (not particularly strategic location). Might be a good time to visit the dacha.

AFA rumors, there's nothing within Cherkassy that her family has heard about.

I've only found two other sites with it:

https://unn.ua/en/news/taburets-ref...ed-in-cherkasy-schools-and-kindergartens

https://twitter.com/cveks/status/1771264729542983882
This could turn into the world war against Russ they’ve been dreaming about. Be careful what you wish for. I don’t know anyone that’s willing to risk their kids lives for Biden. This administration is the worst pack of butchers in our history.
There's no way that Biden could be behind this - he doesn't have the brains - never had an original thought plus everything in DC is does by committee and no one can keep a secret these days. Someone would giving it up to get on the news or make a buck.
...the key for the Russians is to find out who provided the money
Half now and half later...don't sound like ISIS.

No, it doesn't. The attackers may have been Mooselims, but they don't look like trained forehead thumpers to me. Just some not very smart guys trying to make a quick buck.

Putin will find out who organized this, if he doesn't know already. He will go after the organizers.

I am not concerned with Russia attacking American civilians. I am concerned about somebody else doing that, and blaming the Russians. Or blaming ISIS.

We all know there are boatloads of clowns now in the country that could be used as tools.

And the timing of the big push to finance and enforce "Red Flag" laws to disarm Americans, is not coincidental.

This is not over .......
Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.

That signals, “Let the games begin”. From a Russian point of view, Mr. Khinzal’s business cards are set to be in great demand.

Zero Hedge
So if this is true reckon the USA as a member of NATO considers this an attack on NATO when Russia locates these troops and kills a passel of them.

This has passed up crazy a long while back. Russia ain't going down without using what it has. The USA and western Europe isn't ready for what this can lead to.
Putin and his FSB got caught flat footed even after having been warned about the possibility of a large scale attack.

His FSB was too busy trying to chase down Russian citizens who were dissenters of his war with Ukraine and the Russian Freedom Fighters dedicated to his overthrow.
🚂🚂
Putin and his FSB got caught flat footed even after having been warned about the possibility of a large scale attack.
His FSB was too busy trying to chase down Russian citizens who were dissenters of his war with Ukraine and the Russian Freedom Fighters dedicated to his overthrow.

“The USA warned Russian authorities 2 weeks in advance of the possibility of an attack by a IS group under their mutual long standing “duty to warn agreement “.

US citizens in Russia were also warned of the same possibility and instructed to avoid large gatherings.

BBC, CNN
They are being housed in schools.

LOL
P
[quote=Hastings][quote=SupFoo]
Thanks SupFoo, this could is getting ugly serious like awfully quick. It’s a dangerous world run by a bunch of radical idiots, all sides,
Big mistake!!
Can anyone name an Islamic terrorism incident where the perpetrators didn’t commit suicide or go down in a hail of bullets instead of attempting to flee to safety? I can’t.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Can anyone name an Islamic terrorism incident where the perpetrators didn’t commit suicide or go down in a hail of bullets instead of attempting to flee to safety? I can’t.

Boston bombers, the attack on Israeli athletes many years ago.

There’s more than a few examples of what you ask for.

Might include the recent Hamas attack in Israel.

Kinda, but it wasn’t for lack of trying by Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Posted By: Teal Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update - 03/26/24

The dying in a hail of bullets - hard to know if they simply couldn't get away or if they wanted to go down - suicide by cop/HRT.

WTC 93
Garissa University College attack - 2015 (4 shooters died but others were arrested that didn't) 148 total dead
Copenhagen shootings in 2015 - over 2 days, separate shootings. He got away and was shot by police later.
2015 Nice stabbing - guy got 3 cops before arrested
Boko Haram - lots of attacks/killings - 2015, 2014 etc
Charlie Hebdo shooting 2015 in France - they fled
Peshwar School Massacre in 2014 - they killed some when securing the building, Pakis hung 4 more later after lifting the law against death penalty
Lee Rigby murder in 2013 - England. Hacked him to death in the street and waited for the cops so they could claim it
Toulouse and Montauban shootings in 2012 - shootings on March 11, 15, 19 and then manhunt after they fled
2009 attack on the Sri Lanka national cricket team - that was March, they didn't get the guys who did it till 2016
2008 Mumbai attacks - last man standing was a Paki. Bombings took place over 4 days, non suicide
2008 Ahmedabad bombings - 21 blasts in 70 minutes, non-suicide
2008 Jaipur bombings - 9 bombs in 15 minutes, non-suicide
2006 Mumbai train bombings - pressure cookers
2006 Dahab bombings - 3 of them
2005 Tentena market bombings - 2 of them 15 mins apart
2005 Sharm El Sheikh bombings - 3 of them, truck and suitcase bombs
2004 Madrid train bombings, 13 IEDs on them
Assassination of Meir Kahane - 1990, shot and the perp ran only to be shot by a cop later. Perp was Egyptian El Sayyid Nosair.
Paris/French bombings in 85 and 86 - 12 bombings over the year.

Yeah Oct 7th is a clear example of current jihadis tactic.
What gets me in this whole mess is Caucasian’s killing Caucasian's.
Originally Posted by viking
There is nothing new about that. Been happening for centuries.
Originally Posted by viking

And Christians killing Christians. Same as WWII.

Well, Boston bombers were FBI, not Sarnov brothers. But you are correct. They got away clean!

October 7, you will remember, wasn't terrorism at all. It was a brilliant tactical raid that achieved carefully planned military goals, and scored the strategic defeat of Zionist colonization once and for all. Do not mistake Israel's rabid slaughter of 37,000 innocent civilians in revenge for any sort of victory. It was nothing but enraged genocide and sealed their fate.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Well, Boston bombers were FBI, not Sarnov brothers. But you are correct. They got away clean!

October 7, you will remember, wasn't terrorism at all. It was a brilliant tactical raid that achieved carefully planned military goals, and scored the strategic defeat of Zionist colonization once and for all. Do not mistake Israel's rabid slaughter of 37,000 innocent civilians in revenge for any sort of victory. It was nothing but enraged genocide and sealed their fate.

You’re in dire need of a laxative.

You reckon the recent UN Resolution against Israel will make any difference in their war against Hamas?
I don't know if you are crazy or only playing the devil's advocate to elicit a response.

If your post reflects your true feelings you need help.

No, I take that back, you are beyond help.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't know if you are crazy or only playing the devil's advocate to elicit a response.

This is what too much social media and too much time on the conspiracy/misinformation websites can do to the human brain.

Poor confused boomer

Dumber than toothouston
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

This is what too much social media and too much time on the conspiracy/misinformation websites can do to the human brain.

Confused boomers like you worship the tranny drag queen zelensky. So good point
Saw a little coverage tonight of their capture. A rather brutal deal, and I don't think there was any concern for the Miranda issue.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Saw a little coverage tonight of their capture. A rather brutal deal, and I don't think there was any concern for the Miranda issue.
I read that they cut one guy's ear off and made him eat it.
Musta done that before they read him his rights.
Then two of them had their peckers lit up with electricity.

We have a few Putin Pufters who, from the comfort of their couch here in the USA, long to live under the boot of Putin.

It's always some other guy who get his ear cut off and made to eat it during arrest and who does not want the PoPo to be able the spark up some nuts now and then. That's how you stop the Globohomo and protect their tender cornholes from WEF.

Funny thing about the Putin Pufters, they dont' put much effort into moving to Orc Land.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

The dying in a hail of bullets - hard to know if they simply couldn't get away or if they wanted to go down - suicide by cop/HRT.

WTC 93
Garissa University College attack - 2015 (4 shooters died but others were arrested that didn't) 148 total dead
Copenhagen shootings in 2015 - over 2 days, separate shootings. He got away and was shot by police later.
Peshwar School Massacre in 2014 - they killed some when securing the building, Pakis hung 4 more later after lifting the law against death penalty
Lee Rigby murder in 2013 - England. Hacked him to death in the street and waited for the cops so they could claim it
Toulouse and Montauban shootings in 2012 - shootings on March 11, 15, 19 and then manhunt after they fled
2009 attack on the Sri Lanka national cricket team - that was March, they didn't get the guys who did it till 2016
2008 Mumbai attacks - last man standing was a Paki. Bombings took place over 4 days, non suicide
Assassination of Meir Kahane - 1990, shot and the perp ran only to be shot by a cop later. Perp was Egyptian El Sayyid Nosair.

ISIS is the most vicious terrorist group of modern times, their agenda is an independent global Caliphate. These Jihadis have different goals, for example Hamas's goal, by contrast, is a Palestinian state...the above attacks may be Islamic terrorism but certainly not all ISIS...ISIS is a fundamentalist religious organization.

So their goal is martyrdom and are the ones most likely to use suicide techniques, etc.

MAGA!

Saw videos of both events.

According to MacGregor they were Chechen Spetznaz who did the deeds and the Russians weren't happy about it.

MAGA!

WTC 93

ISIS is the most vicious terrorist group of modern times, their agenda is an independent global Caliphate. These Jihadis have different goals, for example Hamas's goal, by contrast, is a Palestinian state...the above attacks may be Islamic terrorism but certainly not all ISIS...ISIS is a fundamentalist religious organization.

So their goal is martyrdom and are the ones most likely to use suicide techniques, etc.

MAGA!

Can You Believe The Black Jesus just stood there and watch them Rape,Pillage and setup Satan’s Kingdom

Took a White Guy to Break all that Up ..
According to MacGregor they were Chechen Spetznaz who did the deeds and the Russians weren't happy about it.

Just proof of the old adage, "you want something done right, gotta do it yourself", huh.
Funny thing about the Putin Pufters, they dont' put much effort into moving to Orc Land.

Nor do Z-Likkers put much effort into heading over to help Ukraine, funny thing that.
Funny thing about the Garlenski Garglers, they don’t put much effort into going over and defending the Ukes.

Meanwhile, I have a buddy who decided that fighting for the Ukraine was the right thing to do and just lost most of his foot for his beliefs.

How close to the front have you made it?

I’ll remain content to watch both sides kill each other for the foreseeable future. Less enemies on both fronts when it’s finally over.

WTC 93

MAGA!

Ironic the US originally funded ISIS under Obama and Hillary And the US/CIA continues to arm and fund and works closely with Isis in Syria and the central Asian republics

Wake up normies
Originally Posted by NH K9
Funny thing about the Garlenski Garglers, they don’t put much effort into going over and defending the Ukes.

Meanwhile, I have a buddy who decided that fighting for the Ukraine was the right thing to do and just lost most of his foot for his beliefs.

I’ll remain content to watch both sides kill each other for the foreseeable future. Less enemies on both fronts when it’s finally over.

John Burns admitted the few years he served in the AF as a gas station attendant he never even touched a firearm and now he’s so obese that he can’t tie his own shoes. Lol

MAGA!

lol. It’s weird that Chechens helped capture the Tajik terrorists and were given medals from Russia. There are tens of thousands of Chechen’s fighting in Ukraine for Russia the past two years

Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State admitted that the CIA was funding ISIS in Chechnya and other central Asian states to help over throw their regimes
Posted By: sse Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update - 03/26/24
isis just released a statement claiming responsibility

MAGA!

lol. It’s weird that Chechens helped capture the Tajik terrorists and were given medals from Russia. There are tens of thousands of Chechen’s fighting in Ukraine for Russia the past two years

Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State admitted that the CIA was funding ISIS in Chechnya and other central Asian states to help over throw their regimes

Anyone that believes our CIA and our State Dept is NOT responsible for this hasn’t been paying tension.
Originally Posted by steve4102

MAGA!

Anyone that believes our CIA and our State Dept is NOT responsible for this hasn’t been paying tension.
Theres many sadly who arent paying attention or are still stuck in the cold war. Amazes me how many people are out there that are completely clueless to anything going on in the modern world

It's easy to agree with me.

I have never advocated for any USA boots on the ground and you agree.

I have no need or want to go fight for either side and you agree.

You could have just typed +1 and saved yourself a bit of angst.

Johnny Nyquil BIG MAD

It takes a real genius to set up a straw man, argue against that straw man, and lose the argument.

Stupid bastage reads Hamas News Daily.
There are people on the fire who can't use Google but do claim to be able to spot a CIA/intelligence operation from 10k miles away. Very intuitive.

That's interesting.
There are people on the fire who can't use Google but do claim to be able to spot a CIA/intelligence operation from 10k miles away. Very intuitive.

That's interesting.

Well when the Putin Pufters can devine Satans words and intentions there is not a need for more research.

Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You knee jerk puckers will be surprised to learn some Big ((Zionist)) Idea stored in your boney skull isn't the same as intelligently formed opinion, based on verifiable facts. Not that you care about truth to begin with. Your fantasy world would implode. I yield back the remainder of my time.....

You knee jerk puckers will be surprised to learn some Big ((Zionist)) Idea stored in your boney skull isn't the same as intelligently formed opinion, based on verifiable facts. Not that you care about truth to begin with. Your fantasy world would implode. I yield back the remainder of my time.....
So Macgregor doesn't have the scoop ?
Santa Claus ? Don't even go there.

So Macgregor doesn't have the scoop ?
Santa Claus ? Don't even go there.

All of those boomer covtard jabs really rotted your brain

That's interesting.

Is google skewed toward one side of the political spectrum??

People who solely rely on google for info have learned nothing

Google Trump, Covid vaccines, George Floyd BLM, ivermectin. And get back to us with reliable data. Lol

One has to go to the 4th page of search or more to even begin to get reliable info

Most google foo eggspurts use the very first result. Lol

That's interesting.

Well when the Putin Pufters can devine Satans words and intentions there is not a need for more research.

Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

Satan didn’t say, “By their fruits you shall know them.”

That's interesting.

Google Trump, Covid vaccines, George Floyd BLM, ivermectin. And get back to us with reliable data. Lol

One has to go to the 4th page of search or more to even begin to get reliable info

I'm talking people posting "how many rounds does a 1911 magazine hold" on the campfire instead of google. Or "Is Princess Diana an American?" etc.

You don't have any time. you're constantly full of schit.

That's interesting.

Word.

Haven't used google to search in years.

I didn’t get the impression you were okay with Uke blood fertilizing their soil…….

I didn’t get the impression you were okay with Uke blood fertilizing their soil…….

I prefer Orc blood if there has to be blood shed but my country had a bloody begining and is now the Greatest Nation to ever exist on Earth.

As long as Ukraine wants to fight for freedom from the Orc horde I am Okay with sending the arms.

You might check out the State motto for NH.

Just Sayin.

That's interesting.

They call it "Discernment."

Everybody else uses the more common terms "bias", "fantasyland", and "mental illness".

I prefer Orc blood if there has to be blood shed but my country had a bloody begining and is now the Greatest Nation to ever exist on Earth.

As long as Ukraine wants to fight for freedom from the Orc horde I am Okay with sending the arms.

Just Sayin.
Good, I’m glad that you’re okay with Uke casualties piling up.
I appreciate your attempt, but your lessons on history are unnecessary. Your envy of our motto is noted.
Belarus president Lukashenko contradicts Putin saying that the perpetrators were headed to Belarus and not to Ukraine when they were caught.

Reuters, Forbes

Just Sayin.
Good, I’m glad that you’re okay with Uke casualties piling up.
I appreciate your attempt, but your lessons on history are unnecessary. Your envy of our motto is noted.
Dually Noted!
The Fire's big brains unite !
Russian Officials Call for Harsh Punishment for Those Who Carried out Deadly Concert Attack

Four men, charged with carrying out a terrorist attack, appeared in court Sunday night ....

Russia's Federal Security Service said seven other suspects have been detained, but their fate remained unclear.

She said that even the death penaltycurrently banned in Russia — would be “too easy” a punishment.

Instead, she said they should face “lifelong hard labor somewhere underground, living there too, without the opportunity to ever see light, on bread and water, with a ban on conversations and with a not very humane escort.”

Newsmax

Death penalty banned in Russia? Who knew?

They’ve got punishment down to an art.
We whine about how cruel the Russian justice system is without realizing how ours is based on luxury. We spend tons more money than we should. For instance, why do we keep people in prison for less than 2 years when we could apply corporal punishment once and be done with it? A lot of the people sent to prison were wage earners in their family. How does breaking up and impoverishing an entire family serve justice and taxpayers on the hook for social services?

Remember when cops used to beat up bums and dump them outside their jurisdiction? What did the homeless problem look like then? What does it look like now that cops don't do that?
I have never beat up a bum, but I have taken them outside of town limits just to be rid of them for time it takes for them to return to begin to generate complaints.
Posted By: Teal Re: Russia Attack - Latest Update - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Remember when cops used to beat up bums and dump them outside their jurisdiction? What did the homeless problem look like then? What does it look like now that cops don't do that?

John Rambo would like a word with you Sheriff Teasle

Putin has his own special non-legislative version. Ask Prigozhin.
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

Lol

Over 5000 Americans die every year in our prison system but we are the good guys

Remember all of the secret torture camps run by our CIA after 911???
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

Lol

Over 5000 Americans die every year in our prison system but we are the good guys

Remember all of the secret torture camps run by our CIA after 911???

I wasn't attempting to compare the U.S. to Russia.

I was just saying that Putin can override any legislative ban on the death penalty it appears.
Ask Epstien what he thinks about the American prison system.

Oh wait.....
© 24hourcampfire