Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.

Unbelievable. So what are you saying about PedoBiden, then? Like he's somehow above all this? He's a choir boy?? Pres. Putin is looking out for HIS people. Name me one asshole in Washington D.C. who's really looking out for America First??

The Deep State has been agitating against Russia ever since Pres. Putin stopped the looting of Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union and (((certain people))) in the West have been nursing a grudge over just that all these years.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well, duh. The easiest way to claim no connection is hire some Idaho level backwoods operator types . There’s no doubt hundreds of foreign nationals trained in rural Idaho and such. FBY recruit and feed some Hamal Aqbu types then get them to carry out a plan. Flash some cash . This is elementary level.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Those guys have entered a world of pain. The Russians are going to strip and clip them for days on end.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.

Russian country artists are recording revenge anthems as we speak.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Pres. Putin is looking out for HIS people.

Well hopefully Putin looks out for his people and let’s some start carrying with real ammo, not rubber bullets to avoid being slaughtered at the hands of isis.

Talk about a soft target.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Why didn’t any of the victims shoot back? Gun free zone?

Did concert goers shoot back at the Vegas concert massacre??? Merica!!!!!

Are Americans allowed to carry firearms into indoor concerts in America?? What about our second amendment?

Have you ever attended a concert in your life???

Lmao

Last edited by ribka; 03/24/24.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I’m thinking that the captured terrorists would welcome water boarding as a pleasant alternative to what they’re going through. I’ll take a WAG that Putin didn’t have citizens murdered just to do what he wants. Biden, Obama and Hillary definitely might. The trail started somewhere and I’ll guess they’ll find it.
I don’t think they could afford to publicize what actually went down in LasVegas at that massacre.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fifty blue-ribbon panels and "investigations" still can't determine who bombed Nordstream pipeline. But yet the U.S. knows within 1 hour the Moscow murders were an 'ISIS operation'. And now, today, John Kirby and a whole bunch of other Western talking heads are shedding crocodile tears over this terrorist attack. They know that they just crossed a line with Pres. Putin and Russia.

My words, my opinion, mean nothing. Neither do any of our thoughts amount to anything. What matters, now, is what will Pres. Putin do.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Are Americans allowed to carry firearms into indoor concerts in America?? What about our second amendment?

Lmao

Tommy is quite the Orc lover. She dreams of living under the boot of Puty Boi.

There are many, many examplesof armed civilians in the USA stopping mass shooter, many times before the mass part.

Gun free zones here are small areas and draw a lot of the mass shootings while all of Orc Land is a gun free zone.

Originally Posted by The 24hr Campfire Armed Crew living free in the USA
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Lmao

There are many, many examplesof armed civilians in the USA stopping mass shooter, many times before the mass part.

Gun free zones here are small areas and draw a lot of the mass shootings while all of Orc Land is a gun free zone.

Fatso. Everyone remembers when you tried to market your cheap Chinese fake tacticool crap off of the bodies of children after Uvalde. Shows what disgusting pos you are

lol

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lmao

Two up, three down wasn't your rank, that was just where you wiped Cheeto's dust on your uniform.....

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

Lmao

Referring to them as Orcs is simply juvenile. What are you, 15? Hard to take you seriously from the get-go.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lmao

Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Referring to them as Orcs is simply juvenile. What are you, 15? Hard to take you seriously from the get-go.

LOL.

Canada is also one big gun free zone so I am not suprised you get a bit butt hurt talking about shooting back at terrorists.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Lmao

It's because he's not only pickled his brain with booze but is also completely retarded.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Low IQ and childishness go hand-in-hand.

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/24/24.

Politics is War by Other Means
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Russian Day of Mourning – Death Toll Climbs to 137 as Nation Grieves

According to the latest information from Moscow, the death toll in Russia has climbed to 137, with more than 150 people still being treated for serious injuries as a result of a terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall theater in Moscow.

Today is a National Day of Mourning across the nation. Events at cultural institutions were canceled and closed, flags were lowered to half-staff, and television entertainment and advertising were suspended. A steady stream of people brought flowers adding to a massive makeshift memorial near the burned-out concert hall. The entire region is still in a state of shock.

Hat Tip: Sundance

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/24/24.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If Russia thinks we had something to do with it and wants to retaliate they'll have an easy time doing it with our open border.

I'll be avoiding concerts that don't let me bring my AR.
Which means no more concerts.

I don't usually carry but did yesterday because I took about 40k worth of gold and silver to a coin show. We went to the grocery store and guy in the next check out line had ms 13 tats everywhere. He was eyeing me 10 year old daughter like crazy and I would have been a bit more concerned if I hadn't had my sig 365 with one chambered and an extra mag on US.

Our area demographic has changed dramatically the last 3 years. My wife wants all my guns in one of our 5 safes at all the times. I had a talk with her about the need to change that and to keep an AR in each vehicle and a gun on me. She agreed to go to the range with me more and so did my kids. Time to get everyone trained up. What happened in Russia could easily happen anywhere in the us.

Bb

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Lmao

Ribka hates America so much that he had become incapable of rational thought.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
If Russia thinks we had something to do with it and wants to retaliate they'll have an easy time doing it with our open border.

I'll be avoiding concerts that don't let me bring my AR.
Which means no more concerts.

I don't usually carry but did yesterday because I took about 40k worth of gold and silver to a coin show. We went to the grocery store and guy in the next check out line had ms 13 tats everywhere. He was eyeing me 10 year old daughter like crazy and I would have been a bit more concerned if I hadn't had my sig 365 with one chambered and an extra mag on US.

Our area demographic has changed dramatically the last 3 years. My wife wants all my guns in one of our 5 safes at all the times. I had a talk with her about the need to change that and to keep an AR in each vehicle and a gun on me. She agreed to go to the range with me more and so did my kids. Time to get everyone trained up. What happened in Russia could easily happen anywhere in the us.

Bb

In Idaho?! It's worse than I thought then. The changes I've seen here in Texas over the past three decades are to be expected considering the southern border. I guess the invasion is farther along than I thought it would be. It's your wife and kids that worry me. The hordes aren't coming to pick crops and pour concrete.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.