Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Can anyone name an Islamic terrorism incident where the perpetrators didn’t commit suicide or go down in a hail of bullets instead of attempting to flee to safety? I can’t.

Boston bombers, the attack on Israeli athletes many years ago.

There’s more than a few examples of what you ask for.

Might include the recent Hamas attack in Israel.

Well, Boston bombers were FBI, not Sarnov brothers. But you are correct. They got away clean!

October 7, you will remember, wasn't terrorism at all. It was a brilliant tactical raid that achieved carefully planned military goals, and scored the strategic defeat of Zionist colonization once and for all. Do not mistake Israel's rabid slaughter of 37,000 innocent civilians in revenge for any sort of victory. It was nothing but enraged genocide and sealed their fate.

You’re in dire need of a laxative.

You reckon the recent UN Resolution against Israel will make any difference in their war against Hamas?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
October 7, you will remember, wasn't terrorism at all. It was a brilliant tactical raid that achieved carefully planned military goals, and scored the strategic defeat of Zionist colonization once and for all. Do not mistake Israel's rabid slaughter of 37,000 innocent civilians in revenge for any sort of victory. It was nothing but enraged genocide and sealed their fate.
I don't know if you are crazy or only playing the devil's advocate to elicit a response.

If your post reflects your true feelings you need help.

No, I take that back, you are beyond help.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't know if you are crazy or only playing the devil's advocate to elicit a response.

This is what too much social media and too much time on the conspiracy/misinformation websites can do to the human brain.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
US Security Council spokesman John Kirby says that evidence gathered to this point in time finds no evidence of Ukraine involvement in the Moscow attack.
US Security Council spokesman John Kirby says that evidence gathered to this point in time finds no evidence of Ukraine involvement in the Moscow attack.
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.

Poor confused boomer

Dumber than toothouston

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Hastings

This is what too much social media and too much time on the conspiracy/misinformation websites can do to the human brain.

Confused boomers like you worship the tranny drag queen zelensky. So good point

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Saw a little coverage tonight of their capture. A rather brutal deal, and I don't think there was any concern for the Miranda issue.

1Minute
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 1minute
Saw a little coverage tonight of their capture. A rather brutal deal, and I don't think there was any concern for the Miranda issue.
I read that they cut one guy's ear off and made him eat it.
Musta done that before they read him his rights.
Then two of them had their peckers lit up with electricity.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We have a few Putin Pufters who, from the comfort of their couch here in the USA, long to live under the boot of Putin.

It's always some other guy who get his ear cut off and made to eat it during arrest and who does not want the PoPo to be able the spark up some nuts now and then. That's how you stop the Globohomo and protect their tender cornholes from WEF.

Funny thing about the Putin Pufters, they dont' put much effort into moving to Orc Land.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Teal
Can anyone name an Islamic terrorism incident where the perpetrators didn’t commit suicide or go down in a hail of bullets instead of attempting to flee to safety? I can’t.

The dying in a hail of bullets - hard to know if they simply couldn't get away or if they wanted to go down - suicide by cop/HRT.

WTC 93
Garissa University College attack - 2015 (4 shooters died but others were arrested that didn't) 148 total dead
Copenhagen shootings in 2015 - over 2 days, separate shootings. He got away and was shot by police later.
2015 Nice stabbing - guy got 3 cops before arrested
Boko Haram - lots of attacks/killings - 2015, 2014 etc
Charlie Hebdo shooting 2015 in France - they fled
Peshwar School Massacre in 2014 - they killed some when securing the building, Pakis hung 4 more later after lifting the law against death penalty
Lee Rigby murder in 2013 - England. Hacked him to death in the street and waited for the cops so they could claim it
Toulouse and Montauban shootings in 2012 - shootings on March 11, 15, 19 and then manhunt after they fled
2009 attack on the Sri Lanka national cricket team - that was March, they didn't get the guys who did it till 2016
2008 Mumbai attacks - last man standing was a Paki. Bombings took place over 4 days, non suicide
2008 Ahmedabad bombings - 21 blasts in 70 minutes, non-suicide
2008 Jaipur bombings - 9 bombs in 15 minutes, non-suicide
2006 Mumbai train bombings - pressure cookers
2006 Dahab bombings - 3 of them
2005 Tentena market bombings - 2 of them 15 mins apart
2005 Sharm El Sheikh bombings - 3 of them, truck and suitcase bombs
2004 Madrid train bombings, 13 IEDs on them
Assassination of Meir Kahane - 1990, shot and the perp ran only to be shot by a cop later. Perp was Egyptian El Sayyid Nosair.
Paris/French bombings in 85 and 86 - 12 bombings over the year.

ISIS is the most vicious terrorist group of modern times, their agenda is an independent global Caliphate. These Jihadis have different goals, for example Hamas's goal, by contrast, is a Palestinian state...the above attacks may be Islamic terrorism but certainly not all ISIS...ISIS is a fundamentalist religious organization.

So their goal is martyrdom and are the ones most likely to use suicide techniques, etc.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

Saw videos of both events.

According to MacGregor they were Chechen Spetznaz who did the deeds and the Russians weren't happy about it.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

The dying in a hail of bullets - hard to know if they simply couldn't get away or if they wanted to go down - suicide by cop/HRT.

WTC 93
Garissa University College attack - 2015 (4 shooters died but others were arrested that didn't) 148 total dead
Copenhagen shootings in 2015 - over 2 days, separate shootings. He got away and was shot by police later.
Peshwar School Massacre in 2014 - they killed some when securing the building, Pakis hung 4 more later after lifting the law against death penalty
Lee Rigby murder in 2013 - England. Hacked him to death in the street and waited for the cops so they could claim it
Toulouse and Montauban shootings in 2012 - shootings on March 11, 15, 19 and then manhunt after they fled
2009 attack on the Sri Lanka national cricket team - that was March, they didn't get the guys who did it till 2016
2008 Mumbai attacks - last man standing was a Paki. Bombings took place over 4 days, non suicide
Assassination of Meir Kahane - 1990, shot and the perp ran only to be shot by a cop later. Perp was Egyptian El Sayyid Nosair.

ISIS is the most vicious terrorist group of modern times, their agenda is an independent global Caliphate. These Jihadis have different goals, for example Hamas's goal, by contrast, is a Palestinian state...the above attacks may be Islamic terrorism but certainly not all ISIS...ISIS is a fundamentalist religious organization.

So their goal is martyrdom and are the ones most likely to use suicide techniques, etc.

MAGA!

Can You Believe The Black Jesus just stood there and watch them Rape,Pillage and setup Satan’s Kingdom

Took a White Guy to Break all that Up ..

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
According to MacGregor they were Chechen Spetznaz who did the deeds and the Russians weren't happy about it.

Just proof of the old adage, "you want something done right, gotta do it yourself", huh.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Funny thing about the Putin Pufters, they dont' put much effort into moving to Orc Land.

Nor do Z-Likkers put much effort into heading over to help Ukraine, funny thing that.

FJB & FJT
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Funny thing about the Garlenski Garglers, they don’t put much effort into going over and defending the Ukes.

Meanwhile, I have a buddy who decided that fighting for the Ukraine was the right thing to do and just lost most of his foot for his beliefs.

How close to the front have you made it?

I’ll remain content to watch both sides kill each other for the foreseeable future. Less enemies on both fronts when it’s finally over.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

WTC 93

MAGA!

Ironic the US originally funded ISIS under Obama and Hillary And the US/CIA continues to arm and fund and works closely with Isis in Syria and the central Asian republics

Wake up normies

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by NH K9
Funny thing about the Garlenski Garglers, they don’t put much effort into going over and defending the Ukes.

Meanwhile, I have a buddy who decided that fighting for the Ukraine was the right thing to do and just lost most of his foot for his beliefs.

How close to the front have you made it?

I’ll remain content to watch both sides kill each other for the foreseeable future. Less enemies on both fronts when it’s finally over.

John Burns admitted the few years he served in the AF as a gas station attendant he never even touched a firearm and now he’s so obese that he can’t tie his own shoes. Lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

MAGA!

lol. It’s weird that Chechens helped capture the Tajik terrorists and were given medals from Russia. There are tens of thousands of Chechen’s fighting in Ukraine for Russia the past two years

Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State admitted that the CIA was funding ISIS in Chechnya and other central Asian states to help over throw their regimes

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
isis just released a statement claiming responsibility

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka

MAGA!

lol. It’s weird that Chechens helped capture the Tajik terrorists and were given medals from Russia. There are tens of thousands of Chechen’s fighting in Ukraine for Russia the past two years

Hillary Clinton while Secretary of State admitted that the CIA was funding ISIS in Chechnya and other central Asian states to help over throw their regimes

Anyone that believes our CIA and our State Dept is NOT responsible for this hasn’t been paying tension.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ribka

MAGA!

Anyone that believes our CIA and our State Dept is NOT responsible for this hasn’t been paying tension.
Theres many sadly who arent paying attention or are still stuck in the cold war. Amazes me how many people are out there that are completely clueless to anything going on in the modern world

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugeman, 153, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,530
Posts18,472,708
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.