Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
My heart goes out to the families & everyone who experienced loss at this & other terrorist acts. Much the same my heart goes out to the Ukrainians that have been victimized by the Russian aggression that most of the world clearly sees as un-provoked violence on the people of another country.

Again I really feel for everyone experiencing loss due to senseless violence. Some men are seamless beast & the arms dealers love to see that these beast are well equipped. A side of man that I am ashamed of. A human race that lives by the sword _______ by the sword. don't need to look far to find the sin on either side of the coin.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You can guarantee that whatever is really going on is so far in the left field that none of us are even considering it as an option. We see what they want us to believe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Much the same my heart goes out to the Ukrainians that have been victimized by the Russian aggression that most of the world clearly sees as un-provoked violence on the people of another country.

What about the ethnic Russians who had been victimized by neo-Nazi Ukrainians for years and years that was aided and abetted by America?? That was precisely why Pres. Putin decided to reclaim an eastern section of Ukraine, to protect HIS people.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Much the same my heart goes out to the Ukrainians that have been victimized by the Russian aggression that most of the world clearly sees as un-provoked violence on the people of another country.

What about the ethnic Russians who had been victimized by neo-Nazi Ukrainians for years and years that was aided and abetted by America?? That was precisely why Pres. Putin decided to reclaim an eastern section of Ukraine, to protect HIS people.

What excuse did Putin use for invading Georgia?

What excuse is he using to justify destabilizing the government of Moldova ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Ethnic Russians in Ukraine - try to keep up with the adults.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Ethnic Russians in Ukraine - try to keep up with the adults.....

Adults could answer the two simple questions that I asked you.

Try again without being snot nosed and avoiding the questions by silly deflection.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well his horde of Orcs sure blew the shit out of every fucking thing in the Donbas. Liberated the shit out of those Orc speakers and their homes. Conscripted them into his horde and sent them to die in meat wave attacks.

Puty Boi sure loves his people, loves them to death. crazy

Wonder how many more millions of arty shells from Orc guns will fall on those Puty loves?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
How did Americans know to warn about it? It was their CIA op.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I can somewhat understand how people with a strong belief, religious or political, can do something like this to serve their cause, but someone that does it for money, especially the paltry sum reported, is hard to fathom.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I can somewhat understand how people with a strong belief, religious or political, can do something like this to serve their cause, but someone that does it for money, especially the paltry sum reported, is hard to fathom.

That is why they are importing cheap labor.
BLM flunkies saw through their [bleep].

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Pappy348

That’s probably not a paltry sum to the killers in this situation.

NRA Patron
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Would not surprise me if Putin or his Russian Mafia cronies weren't behind this - (1) to generate international sympathy for Russia, and (2) to use as justification for escalating WMD strikes against Ukraine. Putin is evil incarnate and with the exception of Kim Jong Un, the closest thing to Hitler since Sadam Hussein.

Maybe. But President Potatohead would be just as bad given the opportunity.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Why didn’t any of the victims shoot back? Gun free zone?

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Back to original content.

Have they hit anything yet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Why didn’t any of the victims shoot back? Gun free zone?

You are dumber than a truckload a dil-does.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
How did Americans know to warn about it? It was their CIA op.

Well that makes sense.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
First and separately I feel for the loss those families suffered.

Then
What was that organization the Putin worked for early in his life?
What were the sorts of things they did for work?

Last edited by LouisB; 03/24/24. Reason: add info

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
At least Putin had balls enough to go to the site of the massacre and speak with the first responders .Putin does not want ragheads in their homeland as he knows they are all trouble makers . In WWII The Sandniggers were tight with the Nazi`s and loved their platform . Unlike Joe Blowhard , Putin will get all the perps and make them pay . He should turn Ukraine into a big sandlot .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
You can guarantee that whatever is really going on is so far in the left field that none of us are even considering it as an option. We see what they want us to believe.

I believe this but it is some sort of intelligence op by some big agency I'm sure of this. When I saw videos of the attack I thought the terrorists didn't seem very well trained. They definitely didn't move like operators. It would have been very hard for guys with serious real training to fake the kind of amateur way the guys in the video moved. To me it didn't look like a government using its trained guys to do a false flag. It looked like someone hired and armed some real amateurs.

I just know we'll likely never know who and what was really behind it. It does seem a bit like a Biden move to spend some time before trying to warn people thinking that will exonerate him. He always telegraphs his moves. His ego won't allow him not too.

Bb

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.