Home
Posted By: Mauser96 Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
We all know them. Some are gunwriters, most are not.

Many people who book guided hunts (from my experience) are big fat fuc^ing pigs, who can barely waddle their way out of the truck, let alone hike a mile or two.

Is it just me, or have others seen this too??
Posted By: lubbockdave Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
dude, i think it is just you...
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
wow, sounds like ya got a burr under your saddle for sure. Care to give a little background as to why you feel this way?
Posted By: 257_Roy Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Mannlicher-WTF, you think you're Dr Phil or something? grin

Let the man have his rant, but if he says much more, I'm going to sit on him grin
Posted By: Mauser96 Fat backpackers - 09/05/08
Has anyone noticed fat [bleep]$rs temd to book "guided" hunts, because the going is easier?? Many of theses guided hunts involve baiting deer/elk, which I really don't have a problem with...................but these fat [bleep] come in, walk 30 feet from the quad, sit their fat, liquorice eating ass in a blind and shoot a 160 deer the guide has reserved for them, 'cause "they got the bling" Is this hunting??What happened to training...................what happened to getiing in shape for the elk or moose hunt.........what happened to walking at least a few miles per day?? Now it seems you can be a big, fat pig, and pay the guide, then you shoot a "farmed" deer out of a blind, and you are a hero??
Posted By: Mauser96 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Maybe so.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
It's just you, i've seen plenty of guys that weren't fat that couldn't walk 200 yards without stopping for a break. Sounds like you need to go kill something.
Only because I've seen it time and again...........safari trips on TV.......hunter is 5" 10, 350 pounds, you think he's walking?
Posted By: Calvin Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Originally Posted by Mauser96

Many people who book guided hunts (from my experience) are big fat fuc^ing pigs, who can barely waddle their way out of the truck, let alone hike a mile or two.

HAHA! Can't wait for this rumble...
No rumble Cal, just wanted others observations. You can't tell me a guy who is a fat, 5'10 350 pounder walks after his game for miles.

Won't happen. I know a few of them. They [bleep] drive, and drive.

Just wanted to know how common this was, if fat people everywher are doing this, or not.
Posted By: Otter Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Ever notice how most people with inferiority complexes have a "handle" like "Mauser96" or some other gun name?

We all know at least one and most of them are not very intellectually or physically blessed. You know, they can't string more than two words together without whining about other people or using expletives. Did I mention that most are mentally challenged?

Go kick your dog or something . . .
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
http://www.jennycraig.com/
Posted By: Stetson Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Sounds like you been smokin the wrong kind of crack. laugh
http://www.jennycraig.com/

Just for the hell of it, I googled "fat f-cking pig"

Yeah baby

http://satanscity.blogspot.com/2008/01/hillary-clinton-is-fat-[bleep]-pig.html
Ever notice how some people that have spent too long in the bush, choose their handle by the name of their lover??

Otter, go back to you fish-eating friends, and make love to them all you want.
leave the adult talk to the adults.

I hope you are wrapping your weiner, nasty [bleep] I hear>
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
I can see how someone who watches hunting shows would have a strange perception of hunters, and hunting.

Psst, TV is make believe.

I'd say most of our fat azz hunters are residents.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Mauser 96, I've been on seven outfitted elk/deer hunts in Colo., Idaho, Wyom., and Mont. I've seen only two fat dudes in camp. One (Colo.) tried to hunt but wasn't able to get around well and the other (Wyom.) kinda sat around camp and enjoyed the view. I think he was just there with his buddies for the camp experience.

Almost all the hunters in those seven camps were in fairly good shape, some better than others, but none was what could be described as a "fat slob."

Just my experience.

L.W.
Posted By: bcp Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08

Evolution

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Originally Posted by Otter
Ever notice how most people with inferiority complexes have a "handle" like "Mauser96" or some other gun name?

We all know at least one and most of them are not very intellectually or physically blessed. You know, they can't string more than two words together without whining about other people or using expletives. Did I mention that most are mentally challenged?

Go kick your dog or something . . .

Whoa...
Posted By: Otter Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
At least I can spell and know where to put hyphens . . .
Posted By: STA Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Mauser96, I booked a mountain goat hunt. Hope you dont think Im a fat &^$%....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: firstcoueswas80 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
What makes you so high on the horse you can call us "fat F*ckers" out?

I am 6'3 290 lbs and will hang with anyone on this forum when it comes to hiking. I will probably out pack most here. Ask Rick Bin himself, or Enrique. Rick saw me carry my fat ass, my pack, as well as the other guides pack to the top of the mountain. Started behind everybody, got there first.

Heres three "fat F*ckers"

Didnt stop us from killing this 92" Coues on the very top of a mountain... Or me packing it out whole. (Im on the right, client on left, my dad in middle)
[Linked Image]
Send help quick....... I can't see my pee pee.
Yeah, take this for what it's worth.............a guy [bleep] dead otters in the north and criticizing others??
I guess you study Grammar when you are not [bleep] Otters.
So I guess your hunt was not outfitted, right??

If it was, you prove my point...............be honest...........
and honestly, though I know Coues are cagey and hard to take...........it's hard for me to get excited over a "92" rack, when I've shot several WT over 140, and one or two over 160.
Posted By: Sassy Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Time to get out the Lifebouy and turn on the ignore button.
So I guess your hunt was not outfitted, right??

If it was, you prove my point...............be honest...........

Actually, I was the guide/outfitter. But, the 3 miles that we all "waddled" from the truck probably doesnt mean anything does it?
3 miles doesn't mean alot, you are right.
By all means, proceed.
You come hike 3 miles in coues country. You will quickly eat your own words.

What is so tough about Couse country compared to where I am from?
Posted By: jnyork Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Wow, this thread is not very High Road, is it? eek

OOOOPS, wrong board!! grin
Hello first couse!!

80 'eh?

That may impress the boys from the south but picture 2X (TWICE) that bone on a head,...................now you have a deer.160-170. I've shot them.

Why fu5k around with these pipsqueaks??

Get fat, real fat, and book a CDN hunt. You are in the pink.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/05/08
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
What makes you so high on the horse you can call us "fat F*ckers" out?

I am 6'3 290 lbs and will hang with anyone on this forum when it comes to hiking.

Yeah maybe, but you're a young and evidentially, phat, [bleep].......grin
Nope, you are right..........not your cup of tea.........but you still chose to open your big mouth and throw a few words in, 'eh??

I guess you couldn't resist..........most people with big mouths can't..................
Posted By: Mauser96 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
True, he is. Look at his face. Fat. No one is going to tell me fatty will hang with skinny. Don't happen
Posted By: Teal Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Sheep and billy goat have far less horn on their heads than some whitetail but the hunt is a damned sight harder. Size of the horn don't mean crap about the difficulty of the hunt.
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Geezus, what an azzhat, oh crap, here it comes..................the ignore button, it ain't just for libtards!
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I work with a few big boys. They need a time out every once in awhile but are strong as hell. Office fat is a different story...
Posted By: WheelchairBandit Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I am a "fat f*cker",and I thank you for your concern.

Now STFU.

WB.
Posted By: cdhunt Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Where did this "mauser 96?????" come from? What an attitude.
Posted By: dh1 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Fat Fuc*ers can diet, Mauser96 will always be an azzhole.
Posted By: pumpgun Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Ok folks we have a troll alert. Time to stop feeding him before he gets fat. Everyone needs to use the ignore button. tom
Posted By: RufusG Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I'm thinking it would be a good idea for folks starting a thread like this to disclose up front how much they've had to drink. That way you could gauge whether it was even worth it to jump in. On second thought, you could probably tell anyway. Never mind. smile
Posted By: Brad Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
The BPing forum has a little higher level of discourse than your thread reflects.

Why don't you contribute something a bit more constructive?

Or just shove off...
Posted By: ammoman16 Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
LMFAO. I don't really have a comment, but just want to see the responses. I'm sure someone is going to get all worked up over this one.
My last post to Mauser 96

[Linked Image]
Posted By: shreck Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Dudes making friends fast grin
Posted By: GregW Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
What got into this guy?
Posted By: firstcoueswas80 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
When ever you want to see coues country, let me know. I will take you to the steepest, nastiest canyons I can find and we will see if you have what it takes to sneek in and kill one of our pipsqueak deer wink Chances are, you will find it difficult.

Ignore button, engage!
Posted By: shreck Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by Gmoney
What got into this guy?

A beer or six too many.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by shreck
What got into this guy?

A beer or six too many.

Beer hell, it was straight to everclear and Grape Nehi for him!
Posted By: wadevb1 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I'm in pretty good shape but don't think I'd talk to firstcoues with any disrepect. This is a classic example of internet courage.

Now, if someone could clue me in as to where I could find the ignore button.
just click on his name, view profile, and select ignore this asshat, er, I mean user. grin
Posted By: NimrodRx Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
well said brad!
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by wadevb1
I'm in pretty good shape but don't think I'd talk to firstcoues with any disrepect.

I'm with you!

Troll thread aside, I bet most NFL linemen could put a few miles on out in the hills. Fat doesn't always mean slow.
Posted By: Maser Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Hmmmm....Lets see here. I'm almost 19. I'm 5' 8" (5' 9" if I spike my hair). I weigh 163 lbs. and sport a 32" waist. My goal weight is still 180 and I hope to hit that by the time I'm 20. Am I considered fat?
Posted By: RickBin Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Probably best to play DFTFT.

Next post loses. wink

rb
Posted By: firstcoueswas80 Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Rick, what is DFTFT?????
Posted By: Stetson Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Don't Feed The Friendly Trolls? grin
Posted By: STA Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
laugh that funny......
Posted By: WheelchairBandit Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by Pugs

If he can drink everclear and still manage to type,he has my respect.

WB.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Casey, I'm with you he aint got a clue what 3 miles is in Coues country when you are at 6-7K.
Heck I'm 6'0 and 205 and probably couldnt keep up with you but we might get a chance to find out this Dec.
Posted By: Hindsite Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by Stetson
Don't Feed The Friendly Trolls? grin

Step back this could get ugly whistle.............I know he's not going to like me! grin

Posted By: sse Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
What exactly is an "asshat"...?
Posted By: Hindsite Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by sse
What exactly is an "asshat"...?

I believe it's when ones head is up ones ass...worn like a hat! grin
Posted By: hotsoup Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
mauser96 - your comments, in many instances, just reinforces the fact that today one can "hunt" (if you want to accept that word) for the biggest "deer, elk, bear, you fill in the blank" if they have enough money. i do agree, and have seen numerous tv shows where i am certain the "hunter" didn't walk over 100 yards before he got the shot. i have been on guided hunts where the outfitter had special allowances for those unable to hump the hills (and i am not speaking of the handicaped). babe winkelman, jim zumbo, and a host of others come to mind, but again, it's about money and entertainment. that's certainly the trend in tv shows today, and hunting in general. i believe most people who post here actually hunt, as opposed to being unable to chase game because of their size or degree of laziness. i did read just the other day that over 50% of americans are considered overweight.
Posted By: Dan_Chamberlain Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Fat I can understand. But why do they chew tobacco?

Dan
Posted By: muledeer Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
To spit knowingly... grin

Dennis
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08

So how old are you stud?
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Who cares?
You know I am the last person to lobby Rick to ban anyone, believing everyone should be able to put forth and argument and receive a polite argument in return, but this is crap, this guy is here having fun wasting bandwith. I say give him the hook, not for his views or opinion, but for his lack of manners and class.

It is one thing to ban and silence an opinion, but acceptable in my book to keep the forum's level of discourse left with some class in tact..
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I could stand to lose 20 lbs; I'm 6-3 and 205... last time I was at my "fighting weight" was a few years ago when I built my barn... I swore I'd never let those love handles come back but the bastards are sneaky, aren't they? They get you when you are sleeping <g>.

America is fat, that's just how it is. Anybody with kids in the schools can see that they aren't like we were (mostly). It's gross.

I watched a WWI documentary a couple years ago. They showed an old film of boot camp in 1917 or so. There was this one scene of about 1000 young American men running forwards to bayonet a punching bag. It was astounding how different they were from people nowadays! They were lean, wiry, quick young guys, every man Jack amongst them. Looked like they could run 5 miles, buck hay all day, climb the mast of a sailboat, etc. All in an afternoon, I mean.

These are decadent times we live in and only getting worse.

That said, I'm not throwing stones. I'm in decent shape but compared to how I used to be, I'm pathetic too.

Posted By: tbear99 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
well i'm one of the heavy guy's that i'm willing to bet would go mile for mile with azzhat.Been there done that as someone else said difference from office fat to the rest
Posted By: SteelyEyes Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I could stand to lose 20 lbs; I'm 6-3 and 205... last time I was at my "fighting weight" was a few years ago when I built my barn... I swore I'd never let those love handles come back but the bastards are sneaky, aren't they? They get you when you are sleeping <g>.

America is fat, that's just how it is. Anybody with kids in the schools can see that they aren't like we were (mostly). It's gross.

I watched a WWI documentary a couple years ago. They showed an old film of boot camp in 1917 or so. There was this one scene of about 1000 young American men running forwards to bayonet a punching bag. It was astounding how different they were from people nowadays! They were lean, wiry, quick young guys, every man Jack amongst them. Looked like they could run 5 miles, buck hay all day, climb the mast of a sailboat, etc. All in an afternoon, I mean.

These are decadent times we live in and only getting worse.

That said, I'm not throwing stones. I'm in decent shape but compared to how I used to be, I'm pathetic too.

Very well said.
Posted By: Teal Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
A never give up attitude will over come a love handle or two as well. Was talking to a Major in the Corps once, he told me he would rather have the "thicker" guys all day long. They can work harder longer and if they aren't a total douche, they typically just have this "never give up" mentality that carries them forward.

I may be slower than a Kenyan and larger than average but I ain't quitting and that means more than most realize.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08

I'll take a fat [bleep] any day over a stupid [bleep]!...
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I'll take a fat [bleep] any day over a stupid [bleep]!...

AMEN! from one of the phat [bleep] (6'4 275)
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Mauser69 is a known troll, been awhile since he stuck his head out of his ass.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
jeeez,

A fat phugger must have stole his woman, taught his dog to sit and shot a big buck under his nose? Only explanation for being so damn insolent and angry. Hell, bicyclists on the highway don't make me THAT mad.

I see he likes to argue about bullets with the same vigor.
Posted By: Ruger 4570 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Ya Steel, pretty easy to spot them, but sometimes it is just fun f-cking with them.
He said on another post he just got back from vaction. Never heard prison called that, but I guess pillow biters would consider prison a vacation...
Posted By: Mntngoat Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Hey I have a [bleep] too Don't leave your coke chukar and hen Pheasant in the same pen.

Meet My [bleep]
[Linked Image]

Had to lighten the tone up some!

ML
Cute little [bleep] (g)
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08

It's just you Ace....Do you have some stats based on facts or are you just pulling this out of your coccyx foliage? jorge
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Fat hunters is one thing.

Fat anti-hunters are another thing entirely.

I prefer the former.
Posted By: AFP Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
You know, this thread illustrates another terrible alcohol tradegy. One should NEVER drink and post........... grin
I like drinking and posting (grins). Your either a mad or happy person;

Does a skinny guy with a bum knee set this guy off too?

I think he's had a toy tragedy.
Posted By: AFP Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I like drinking and posting (grins).

Yes but "accidents" can get you banned, not to mention causing typos........ wink
Shrrrrttt

Did I mis-spell Mntngoats bird name?? grin
Posted By: rob p Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
If you read any Peter Capstick, you'll find that a lot of folks go on safari in Africa and have neither the ability to get around or the ability to hit the broad side of a barn. I watched Mark Sullivan drive a guy up to a Cape Buffalo with the Rover so he could shoot it a half a dozen times. That buffalo stood up and charged Sullivan at about ten yards after he wrote it off for dead. I saw Cindy Garrison miss antelope three times in one episode. They needed bait for leopard. I'd be less than thrilled if I had to witness that shooting display, and then put her in a leopard blind. Think of doing that every day for a living. I think I'd lose my taste for outfitting.
Posted By: lhonda Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
What got into this guy?

A beer or six too many.

Tee hee! Nice, Pugs. wink
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
What got into this guy?

maybe he's pissed because he named himself after a crappy cock on closing action?

or maybe he's really just pissed about the guys with fat wallets who make hunts he can't afford.

mighty bitter
Tom, I sure hope we get too! Then you can come back to this thread, and tell everyone how I beat you back to the truck up hill with you 100" Coues buck on my back laugh

Guess I better step up my 2 miles daily huh?
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Mauser96,

I don't believe I have read any of your other post. If I have then you must have done a better job writing those then this one. I would say that you were a little over the top. But then I would be missing it by a mile.

You may have some merrit in what you were trying to say. Your choice of how you said it was just plain stupid. But I would love to see you make your agrument with lets say Matt Light or Shaq. Both are very big boys, both enjoy hunting, and I would bet you a brand new rifle of your choice that they would be able to out hike you and kick your sorry azz after the hike as well.

When trying to express yourself think about what you want to say before you say it. Read it a few times before you post it. There are many fat hunters that can support themselves in the feild. There are many fat hunters that can get to the top of a mountain, as well as get down with their gear and the animal.

I am not sure but this maybe some what of what you really wanted to say.

That guys that pay to kill big deer in high fence controlled hunts chap my hide. Ok I agree with you, however if they can afford it and it is legal then they have the right to do so.

That guys that go on guided hunts unprepaired for the conditions chap my hide. Ok again I agree with you. And again that is their choice. As it is also the guides to choice to hunt them in an area he feels is suited to their capablities. That area may not be an area that will produce what that hunter is after.

That guys that go on guided hunts and all they want to do is pull the trigger chaps your hide. Another thing I agree with you on. And yet again their right to do so.

You see in all these statements its about how the hunter decides to hunt. Not his or her body type. Just a little something to think about.

Posted By: Dancing Bear Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Let me see. I think I've met this 96 guy before...

The troll doen't like fat people.

The troll is a self appointed judge of who should and shouldn't hunt and how and where.

The troll doen't like people who go on easy hunts. Unless it is him apparently.

While it is not clear, there seems to be some implied objection to ever taking an easy shot or having an easy pack.

Whatever hunt he goes on is way tougher than anyone elses just ask him.

It is a really big deal if you pay for a hunt or not. He hunts only for free and only ...[Have you priced NR tags lately].

If he knew you were a fat ass and that you hauled all your gear in several miles every year by choice and did your own hunting and hauled your elk back out and butchered it there would still be something wrong with it.

Straw Poll..ia a or b the troll? Two questions should tell.

1. Q? Suppose a fatass shot their last elk running at over 200 yards and dropped it with a single shot through the lungs and out the carotid. This after he had covered 14 map miles and then run 100 yards before making the shot. Would the troll say-

a. Nice Job.

b. Hell, only fatasses would shoot at that range. Why I always shoot them at 500 yards with a .25-20 and hit the neck and ...that five point isn't big enough I only shoot...

2. Q? Suppose a fatass is eight miles from the roadhead and a mile past his camp. It is 5:30pm and the sun is setting. It is beautiful. Most of the snow has melted off the high spots and it is starting to freeze. He is thankful for his woolies and likes the tired feel in his hands from skinning the bull.
The bull he shot at 3:30 is gutted and skinned on its hide. The head is off and the heart and liver is in a sack. The knives are wiped down and he is eating his last two mini Snickers and drinking the last couple of drinks of water from a botlle.
The troll walks up and says:

a. Nice job. Can I give you a hand? If you want we could quarter it up tonight and get it packed to camp or we can come back and do it in the morning.

b. Damn that is a small bull. Why did you cut it's head off rather than cape it? My spikes are alsways bigger than that. I'd help you but I want to hunt and there are only eight days left in the season. Will you cook dinner when you get in? I am tired.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
What got into this guy?

His man just probably dumped him.....
Guys, you are correct.......beer was involved.

A couple buddies and I tried to liven things up, taking turns at the keyboard.

My apologies.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
a good start..............

Posted By: .280Rem Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
What got into this guy?
Sounds like he's got issues with fat people and especially the ones that have enough money to buy guided hunts. I'm guessing he got his a$$ kicked by some fat [bleep] that then took his wife from him after she was humiliated that he got his a$$ kicked by the rich fat [bleep]. Gotta be something along those lines becuause otherwise he'd be a pretty sick pup to just come by such hate for fat [bleep], and randomly post it for all to see here without having had any personally bad experiences with them.
Posted By: 257_Roy Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08

My apologies.

Good move, and you have no idea how much trouble you were about to be in.

The rest of the fat [bleep] on this board and I were in secret talks. We had just about decided that we were going to sit on you wink
Posted By: .280Rem Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by 257_Roy

My apologies.

The rest of the fat [bleep] on this board and I were in secret talks. We had just about decided that we were going to sit on you wink

guess I should have read the entire thread before posting.
Posted By: Grogel_Deluxe Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I still walk to my stand and Im a fat fuc.

---------
Hi, Im Gary, Im 340#, and I hunt.
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
What got into this guy?

A beer or six too many.

everclear and Grape Nehi

Now that's a classic I haven't heard that one in years.
Posted By: Brad Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I'm still trying to figure out how a thread started on the BPing forum with a couple posts (mine was the first response to the original thread there) ended up here with my response on page two... weird.

I always knew Rick Bin was really Big Brother grin

Mauser 96, I know absolutely nothing about you and can't ever remember reading one of your posts but your apology was a good move.

Best wishes...

Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
True, he is. Look at his face. Fat. No one is going to tell me fatty will hang with skinny. Don't happen

I know a few old apache and a few more old mexicans and gringos that force me to disagree with that statement. I huffed and puffed up a mountain (and I mean a mountain, not a hill or a bluff like we have in the midwest--we're talking 12,000 ft +) more than once behind a 5' 7" fellow who weighed in at around 250 and was twenty years my senior...when I was nineteen--and I grew up at 7000'.

At thirty and going 250 (I'm 6' in my socks) myself, I drove home from the east side of Indy to Datil, NM in twenty hours (9 A.M. to 5 A.M. the next morning) , stowed my gear, saw my dad had a guest over at his place, woke them up, drank some coffee and ate some elk hash & eggs, and proceeded to guide his guest (a 6' 175# "skinny") four miles up a canyon and 2500' higher in elevation to the little notch/pass in the ridge behind our place so he could get some panoramic photos. I had to stop and wait for his sorry, skinny azz many more times than I would have liked. I had things to do.

Having said that, I might have a little insight into where you're coming from. One of those "fat [bleep]" you defined in your original post shot an acquaintance of mine--his guide by the way--in the head with a .300 Weatherby a few years back. He was watching them--through his rifle scope--skin and quarter the elk he had just shot from across a canyon. He was in no kind of shape to be hunting in that country, he couldn't even make the hike across to his animal, let alone dress it.
I know a few old apache and a few more old mexicans and gringos that force me to disagree with that statement. I huffed and puffed up a mountain (and I mean a mountain, not a hill or a bluff like we have in the midwest--we're talking 12,000 ft +) more than once behind a 5' 7" fellow who weighed in at around 250 and was twenty years my senior when I was nineteen--and I grew up at 7000'.

Which reminds me, what ever happened to Kute?
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Fat backpackers - 09/06/08
Hmmmm....Lets see here. I'm almost 19. I'm 5' 8" (5' 9" if I spike my hair). I weigh 163 lbs. and sport a 32" waist. My goal weight is still 180 and I hope to hit that by the time I'm 20. Am I considered fat?

Yup. Or at least overweight. I am too. At 6' and 200lbs, I am ten lbs outside the parameters of what is considered nominal for my height and frame. I run around 10-12% body fat and have a 31-32" waist.

Most body builders are morbidly obese and beefy athletes like running backs or gymnasts are obese if judged strictly on a weight/height/frame basis. Never mind that they have body fat percentiles in the single digits more often than not.

Most people don't believe I'm as heavy as I am. I've actually had a twenty-something college girl say:

"Two hundred? No way, you don't look that fat."

crazy
Posted By: SteelyEyes Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe

---------

Keep walking and maybe you'll get below 300. Just a thought.
Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08

My apologies.

Mauser96;
Just for the record, I'm not one who believes that alcohol excuses you from behaving like an ass. Lots of people drink and don't act like asses. You've shown me that you're an ass, period; and you can apologize til the cows come home, but you'll still be an ass. Have a nice day, ass.
Posted By: ironeagle_84 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
dude, this is funny as hell. my dad, my boss, and several people i know hunt this way. drive down the road, see something to shoot, screech to a stop, put down the donut, sip the diet soda, and pull up the gun. oh man, i thought i was alone in this world, knowing people who "like to hunt" but dont want to get up early, or walk up a hill to look around. dad says, he will hunt, but will he do it alone? hell no, who will drag out the deer if he cant put down the candy? why do you think i wont hunt with him? i drag my own deer out, he can too. keep on preachin'

---------

dude, maybe you should get out of the stand and go find deer? i would never hunt from a stand, there is no skill involved. what the hell happened to woodsmanship?
Posted By: Couesdeer Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Proud fat guy here (5'11, 235#)..... I still manage to get around w/o quads/horses/etc.
Sorry or not he still stays on ignore. tom
Posted By: Pugs Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
dude, maybe you should get out of the stand and go find deer? i would never hunt from a stand, there is no skill involved. what the hell happened to woodsmanship?

Yep, everyone should hunt just like you. You're my hero.
Posted By: battue Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
You can't hold a candle to the posters-past and present-your trying to emulate. You just don't have the right stuff.

Battue
Originally Posted by 257_Roy

My apologies.

LOL!
Posted By: bender Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Though not morbidly so, I am considered obese at 5'4" and 181 pounds. (53 y/o). I hunt about 4 days a week during deer season, climbing trees, and dragging my own deer out, benchpress 500 pounds,squat 400, and run a mile and a half in about 11 minutes.( Not fast, but not chugging along too bad) Lean bodyweight, measured in water, is around 156 pounds. With no fat at all, I'm still overwieght!
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

My apologies.

Mauser96;
Just for the record, I'm not one who believes that alcohol excuses you from behaving like an ass. Lots of people drink and don't act like asses. You've shown me that you're an ass, period; and you can apologize til the cows come home, but you'll still be an ass. Have a nice day, ass.

Fair enough........ JUST FOR THE RECORD .......I have all the friends I need. PRAISE THE LORD!!
Posted By: Couesdeer Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
500lb bench? You aint fat, sir! Best I could ever do was 350 (long time ago) and I thought that was pretty good!
dude, this is funny as hell. my dad, my boss, and several people i know hunt this way. drive down the road, see something to shoot, screech to a stop, put down the donut, sip the diet soda, and pull up the gun. oh man, i thought i was alone in this world, knowing people who "like to hunt" but dont want to get up early, or walk up a hill to look around. dad says, he will hunt, but will he do it alone? hell no, who will drag out the deer if he cant put down the candy? why do you think i wont hunt with him? i drag my own deer out, he can too. keep on preachin'

That was my point. I'm guessing not too many skinny, in shape guys got bent out of shape over this. I would guess they all had a good laugh.
Bye Tom.
??

Not trying to emulate anyone, just a couple guys having fun.

Who are you emulating??\

Look guys, I use this place to vent, stir up some fun, and hopefully have a laugh.

The title said "Fat F&ckers" If you were fat, you would know that you wouldn't want to read this thread. Yet you did, and commented............(some vehemently). The only people who would take offense to this thread, are fat people. if you didn't like the content, you can always skip it.................and if you don't,
you have only yourself to blame. One poster commented I was "an ass" . LOL. He is in Penn, I'm 500 miles north.......do you think I care?? It's the internet guys!!!

It is for entertainment!! My apologies again to those who found this offensive, I guess I just have a thicker skin than some, and take the internet for what it is.................entertainment.

I am 6ft and 250lbs. I live at 6200 ft. The area I hunt is from 9200 to treeline. I walk 2 miles here near the house in around 25-30 mins. I cover 5-6 miles a days hunting. Of course I do it slowly since I am hunting not hiking. Oh BTW I am 59 this year. tom
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Mauser96,

I don't believe I have read any of your other post. If I have then you must have done a better job writing those then this one. I would say that you were a little over the top. But then I would be missing it by a mile.

You may have some merrit in what you were trying to say. Your choice of how you said it was just plain stupid. But I would love to see you make your agrument with lets say Matt Light or Shaq. Both are very big boys, both enjoy hunting, and I would bet you a brand new rifle of your choice that they would be able to out hike you and kick your sorry azz after the hike as well.

When trying to express yourself think about what you want to say before you say it. Read it a few times before you post it. There are many fat hunters that can support themselves in the feild. There are many fat hunters that can get to the top of a mountain, as well as get down with their gear and the animal.

I am not sure but this maybe some what of what you really wanted to say.

That guys that pay to kill big deer in high fence controlled hunts chap my hide. Ok I agree with you, however if they can afford it and it is legal then they have the right to do so.

That guys that go on guided hunts unprepaired for the conditions chap my hide. Ok again I agree with you. And again that is their choice. As it is also the guides to choice to hunt them in an area he feels is suited to their capablities. That area may not be an area that will produce what that hunter is after.

That guys that go on guided hunts and all they want to do is pull the trigger chaps your hide. Another thing I agree with you on. And yet again their right to do so.

You see in all these statements its about how the hunter decides to hunt. Not his or her body type. Just a little something to think about.

Thanks Montana..............I know a fellow who works on a "hunt farm" here. Most people who show up are FAT,VERY FAT, don't know what bullet they are using in their chosen cal, and get driven by truck to a stand, where they regale the guide about their money, possessions, etc.

Meanwhile, they can barely climb the ladder to the stand.

I wonder what stories they tell when they get home??

They take the head only. To me, this type of character, when revealed to the public, will be the ruin of hunting.
Tom, I commend you, I really do. Good for you for your dedication to staying in hunting shape.
in all fairness, i have seen guys who bench 500 and that sort of thing, they look fat, but they are all muscle. the worlds strongest man competition has a lot of dudes who look fat, but they could tear me in half with one arm. i am 6' 5" and 235 lbs. i aint small, but i aint all that skinny. i was a lineman, and linebacker in school. just sayin. i personally dont like lazy fat people. there is always more to a person than meets the eye. one of my best friends is like those strongmen. he was a logger for 20 years, and he is so strong it aint funny.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Cock on closing,.......

whoo-Hoo.

pretty much lives up to name,.....

you oughta go hang with Jesse Ventura,.....Mauser 96

perfect pair of gazoonies, a match made in steroidal paradise. ....Guar-on-tee

Semper connass,

GTC
Posted By: Grogel_Deluxe Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08

---------

DUDE, eat a candybar outta my arse.

Whos talking deer? I was talking about my grouse stand idiot.
props on the grouse stand man. you should read my other rant. its called to stand or not to stand.

i think that its cool that you hunt man. i give props to big guys who arent afraid to get up and do something. thank you for being a hunter.

as i said, i dont like lazy fat people. but those that are doing something about it, they inspire me.
You're gonna have a rough life with everything you hate......
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Cock on closing,.......

whoo-Hoo.

pretty much lives up to name,.....

You brought your "A" Game to see that one Crossfire. A masterful word play based on a like knowledge of firearms. Great job! wink
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I'm thinking that ironeagle 84 and mauser96 oughta get a room together.................. wink
Posted By: rost495 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I didn't read many posts, but having done the guiding thing, there are many that come unprepared and expect a cadillac to the stand, and not have to walk more than a few feet. But there are also many that can and will do what is required.

It has always aggravated me that money can buy what others look their lives for. BUT I'll take my best 125ish 8 point WT archery buck any day over a gravy paid for 170 buck. It matters to ME.

If the folks that pay and aren't in shape can live with themselves, then its ok by me nowdays.

Jeff

BTW i dont' care for lazy folks either, but the fat part is up to them, I've seen some heavy folks do some amazing things, and some skinny ones have trouble breathing...
Posted By: RickBin Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I've always found this guide v. hunter thing a bit silly.

The way I see it, each needs the other.

Take away the overweight/inexperienced/out-of-town/fill-in-the-objectionable-quality hunter out of the equation, and the guide quickly goes out of business.

Put another way, if the guided hunter had all the attributes of the guide, he wouldn't much need the guide, now would he?

This criticism is like the doctor criticizing the lawyer for the latter's lack of education/knowledge/preparation in the medical field, or vice-versa. Or maybe more apt a comparison, like the teacher criticizing the student for the latter's lack of equal knowledge.

A guide is a professional. People in need of his talents/skillset pay him to avail themselves of their benefit. Once the client has no need of the guide, for whatever reason, the guide is no longer a guide. Just a guy with skills he can't sell.

If I were a guide/outfitter, I'd make it my business to provide the best hunt I possibly could to anyone and everyone, regardless of the deficiencies they bring to the table. To the extent that I could deal with each client's weaknesses well, which is to say, to the extent that I could make up the gap with my skills between where they are and where they need to be to have a successful hunt, I would consider myself successful, and I'd bet I'd make a lot of friends and repeat clients in the bargain.

And I bet I would have a grateful doctor, lawyer, architect, contractor, judge, politician, grocer, etc., etc., etc., waiting to return the favor when I came in need of one of those services.

Or maybe I'm just out of my mind ...

rb
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
Originally Posted by Tom264
I'm thinking that ironeagle 84 and mauser96 oughta get a room together.................. wink

............and argue all night,
over who has the right
to do what and, with which,
and to whom.

GTC
That pretty much sums up my thoughts about hookers.......
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
i would never hunt from a stand, there is no skill involved.

what a profoundly ignorant statement. at least mauser96 claims he was drunk....what's your excuse?

I mean with all your vast hunting experience and all.
i believe that we all have the right to be stupid at least once in our lives, i stand corrected. i saw some deer that have been harvested from a tree, and elk too, i was impressed. i like to think that my way is the only "true" way, but that isnt true. like some guy said, its like football. i like pass plays, but sometimes we need to run too. treestand hunting isnt much of an option around here. i can see how it would be out east in some places, and maybe here too, just not where i hunt. i guess its all about the terrain.
You should hope it only happens once. Then again you will miss out on some funny stuff: As long as it doesn't kill you. Learn to laugh, life is serious enough without complicating what is supposed to be fun. laugh laugh

I also bet if someone said "get up that tree one of those great bucks you just saw some pictures of is coming along" you would be climbing like pro right now. grin

Battue

good point my man
Actually I thought they both had merit grin

Battue
Just wanted to throw out some coues that I have personally (yes, my FAT ASS) guided to. None were killed near a road. Most were MILES from the road. All of these deer were on outfitted/guided hunts. You tell me if the hunter was too fat to "waddle" the hills.

As already posted. 3 miles from nearest road. about 100 yards from the top of the canyon.

[Linked Image]

This is my first deer. About 4 miles from the nearest road. Packed out whole.
[Linked Image]

I killed this combo pretty close to the ranch house we were satying out. I only had to pack them about 3/4 if a mile. Fat [bleep]
[Linked Image]

Dad killed this buck about 120 yards from the very top of the mountain. Packed this one down the hill, and up the other side whole.
[Linked Image]

I sighed when I glassed this buck up for my client. As far and as high in the canyon as you could go. Cowboyed up and packed it out whole.. All 5 miles!... Showin off the Duovids... This buck was their first (of many) victim(s)!
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/06/08
I don't object to anyone's weight until it starts to screw up my hunt.

- case in point -

We had a rather hefty fellow pheasant hunting with us in Western Kansas once. We affectionately refer to him as everyone else did - fat jack.

Ole Jack walked a good couple of miles with us and then started breathing heavy. The next stint of field was only walked when you weren't seeing many birds - it's 1.75 miles across. Ole Jack said he'd block and drove around to the far side.

This I'm ok with - in fact I don't care if your old, hefty, or not.

The thing that pissed me off is that ole Jack ate ALL THE DAMN SANDWICH MEAT AND HALF A LOAF OF BREAD BY THE TIME WE WALKED TO THE TRUCKS / VAN.

That's right boys and girls - Ole jack ate my lunch and the lunch stuff I had brought for too other guys. He never got out of the "custom van" of his. Birds were flying over it as we watched from 1/4 mile away.

The funniest part was when we got up to the Van and found ole jack with a ham sandwich in his mouth and a porno tape playing.

Ah we still talk about ole jack yet today.
Posted By: Grogel_Deluxe Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/07/08
"The funniest part was when we got up to the Van and found ole jack with a ham sandwich in his mouth and a porno tape playing."

Dam man, now thats what I call hunting!!
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/07/08
Yeah, he was probably hunting for his......ah........nevermind.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Fat Fuc*ers - 09/07/08
Good guides are worth their price. Guides are needed in some instances like Alaska where out of stater's have to be guided on certain hunts. Or people wanting to hunt area's far from. But limited to. Ideally the hunter should still do his or her homework, try to be in as best shape as possiable, and know what they are doing.

Steelhead has it right about his thoughts on "Hookers".

Now high fence hunting is a whole nother ball game. I realize you have paying advertisors on here that are High fence companies. I will keep it at that is not my idea of what hunting is or should be. However as long as it is legal and that is what someone else wants to do then its not my place to say different.

When all is said and done it isn't your physical build that matters. Its your knowledge, tenacity, drive, abilities, and ethics that make you either a great, good, or less then desireable hunter in my opinion.
© 24hourcampfire