Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
jeeez,

A fat phugger must have stole his woman, taught his dog to sit and shot a big buck under his nose? Only explanation for being so damn insolent and angry. Hell, bicyclists on the highway don't make me THAT mad.

I see he likes to argue about bullets with the same vigor.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ya Steel, pretty easy to spot them, but sometimes it is just fun f-cking with them.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He said on another post he just got back from vaction. Never heard prison called that, but I guess pillow biters would consider prison a vacation...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey I have a [bleep] too Don't leave your coke chukar and hen Pheasant in the same pen.

Meet My [bleep]
[Linked Image]

Had to lighten the tone up some!

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Cute little [bleep] (g)

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mauser96
We all know them. Some are gunwriters, most are not.

Many people who book guided hunts (from my experience) are big fat fuc^ing pigs, who can barely waddle their way out of the truck, let alone hike a mile or two.

Is it just me, or have others seen this too??

It's just you Ace....Do you have some stats based on facts or are you just pulling this out of your coccyx foliage? jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fat hunters is one thing.

Fat anti-hunters are another thing entirely.

I prefer the former.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know, this thread illustrates another terrible alcohol tradegy. One should NEVER drink and post........... grin

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I like drinking and posting (grins). Your either a mad or happy person;

Does a skinny guy with a bum knee set this guy off too?

I think he's had a toy tragedy.

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like drinking and posting (grins).

Yes but "accidents" can get you banned, not to mention causing typos........ wink

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Shrrrrttt

Did I mis-spell Mntngoats bird name?? grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you read any Peter Capstick, you'll find that a lot of folks go on safari in Africa and have neither the ability to get around or the ability to hit the broad side of a barn. I watched Mark Sullivan drive a guy up to a Cape Buffalo with the Rover so he could shoot it a half a dozen times. That buffalo stood up and charged Sullivan at about ten yards after he wrote it off for dead. I saw Cindy Garrison miss antelope three times in one episode. They needed bait for leopard. I'd be less than thrilled if I had to witness that shooting display, and then put her in a leopard blind. Think of doing that every day for a living. I think I'd lose my taste for outfitting.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by Gmoney
What got into this guy?

A beer or six too many.

Beer hell, it was straight to everclear and Grape Nehi for him!

Tee hee! Nice, Pugs. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What got into this guy?

maybe he's pissed because he named himself after a crappy cock on closing action?

or maybe he's really just pissed about the guys with fat wallets who make hunts he can't afford.

mighty bitter

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tom, I sure hope we get too! Then you can come back to this thread, and tell everyone how I beat you back to the truck up hill with you 100" Coues buck on my back laugh

Guess I better step up my 2 miles daily huh?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Mauser96,

I don't believe I have read any of your other post. If I have then you must have done a better job writing those then this one. I would say that you were a little over the top. But then I would be missing it by a mile.

You may have some merrit in what you were trying to say. Your choice of how you said it was just plain stupid. But I would love to see you make your agrument with lets say Matt Light or Shaq. Both are very big boys, both enjoy hunting, and I would bet you a brand new rifle of your choice that they would be able to out hike you and kick your sorry azz after the hike as well.

When trying to express yourself think about what you want to say before you say it. Read it a few times before you post it. There are many fat hunters that can support themselves in the feild. There are many fat hunters that can get to the top of a mountain, as well as get down with their gear and the animal.

I am not sure but this maybe some what of what you really wanted to say.

That guys that pay to kill big deer in high fence controlled hunts chap my hide. Ok I agree with you, however if they can afford it and it is legal then they have the right to do so.

That guys that go on guided hunts unprepaired for the conditions chap my hide. Ok again I agree with you. And again that is their choice. As it is also the guides to choice to hunt them in an area he feels is suited to their capablities. That area may not be an area that will produce what that hunter is after.

That guys that go on guided hunts and all they want to do is pull the trigger chaps your hide. Another thing I agree with you on. And yet again their right to do so.

You see in all these statements its about how the hunter decides to hunt. Not his or her body type. Just a little something to think about.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Let me see. I think I've met this 96 guy before...

The troll doen't like fat people.

The troll is a self appointed judge of who should and shouldn't hunt and how and where.

The troll doen't like people who go on easy hunts. Unless it is him apparently.

While it is not clear, there seems to be some implied objection to ever taking an easy shot or having an easy pack.

Whatever hunt he goes on is way tougher than anyone elses just ask him.

It is a really big deal if you pay for a hunt or not. He hunts only for free and only ...[Have you priced NR tags lately].

If he knew you were a fat ass and that you hauled all your gear in several miles every year by choice and did your own hunting and hauled your elk back out and butchered it there would still be something wrong with it.

Straw Poll..ia a or b the troll? Two questions should tell.

1. Q? Suppose a fatass shot their last elk running at over 200 yards and dropped it with a single shot through the lungs and out the carotid. This after he had covered 14 map miles and then run 100 yards before making the shot. Would the troll say-

a. Nice Job.

b. Hell, only fatasses would shoot at that range. Why I always shoot them at 500 yards with a .25-20 and hit the neck and ...that five point isn't big enough I only shoot...

2. Q? Suppose a fatass is eight miles from the roadhead and a mile past his camp. It is 5:30pm and the sun is setting. It is beautiful. Most of the snow has melted off the high spots and it is starting to freeze. He is thankful for his woolies and likes the tired feel in his hands from skinning the bull.
The bull he shot at 3:30 is gutted and skinned on its hide. The head is off and the heart and liver is in a sack. The knives are wiped down and he is eating his last two mini Snickers and drinking the last couple of drinks of water from a botlle.
The troll walks up and says:

a. Nice job. Can I give you a hand? If you want we could quarter it up tonight and get it packed to camp or we can come back and do it in the morning.

b. Damn that is a small bull. Why did you cut it's head off rather than cape it? My spikes are alsways bigger than that. I'd help you but I want to hunt and there are only eight days left in the season. Will you cook dinner when you get in? I am tired.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What got into this guy?

His man just probably dumped him.....

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Guys, you are correct.......beer was involved.

A couple buddies and I tried to liven things up, taking turns at the keyboard.

My apologies.

See Paul? I'm contributing!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
a good start..............

Sam......

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,623 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,707
Posts18,475,342
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.