Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gmoney
What got into this guy?
Sounds like he's got issues with fat people and especially the ones that have enough money to buy guided hunts. I'm guessing he got his a$$ kicked by some fat [bleep] that then took his wife from him after she was humiliated that he got his a$$ kicked by the rich fat [bleep]. Gotta be something along those lines becuause otherwise he'd be a pretty sick pup to just come by such hate for fat [bleep], and randomly post it for all to see here without having had any personally bad experiences with them.

War Damn Eagle!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mauser96
Guys, you are correct.......beer was involved.

A couple buddies and I tried to liven things up, taking turns at the keyboard.

My apologies.

Good move, and you have no idea how much trouble you were about to be in.

The rest of the fat [bleep] on this board and I were in secret talks. We had just about decided that we were going to sit on you wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Redistribute my work ethic, not my Wealth!!!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 257_Roy

My apologies.

The rest of the fat [bleep] on this board and I were in secret talks. We had just about decided that we were going to sit on you wink

guess I should have read the entire thread before posting.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I still walk to my stand and Im a fat fuc.

---------
Hi, Im Gary, Im 340#, and I hunt.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by Gmoney
What got into this guy?

A beer or six too many.

Beer hell, it was straight to everclear and Grape Nehi for him!

everclear and Grape Nehi

Now that's a classic I haven't heard that one in years.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm still trying to figure out how a thread started on the BPing forum with a couple posts (mine was the first response to the original thread there) ended up here with my response on page two... weird.

I always knew Rick Bin was really Big Brother grin

Mauser 96, I know absolutely nothing about you and can't ever remember reading one of your posts but your apology was a good move.

Best wishes...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
True, he is. Look at his face. Fat. No one is going to tell me fatty will hang with skinny. Don't happen

I know a few old apache and a few more old mexicans and gringos that force me to disagree with that statement. I huffed and puffed up a mountain (and I mean a mountain, not a hill or a bluff like we have in the midwest--we're talking 12,000 ft +) more than once behind a 5' 7" fellow who weighed in at around 250 and was twenty years my senior...when I was nineteen--and I grew up at 7000'.

At thirty and going 250 (I'm 6' in my socks) myself, I drove home from the east side of Indy to Datil, NM in twenty hours (9 A.M. to 5 A.M. the next morning) , stowed my gear, saw my dad had a guest over at his place, woke them up, drank some coffee and ate some elk hash & eggs, and proceeded to guide his guest (a 6' 175# "skinny") four miles up a canyon and 2500' higher in elevation to the little notch/pass in the ridge behind our place so he could get some panoramic photos. I had to stop and wait for his sorry, skinny azz many more times than I would have liked. I had things to do.

Having said that, I might have a little insight into where you're coming from. One of those "fat [bleep]" you defined in your original post shot an acquaintance of mine--his guide by the way--in the head with a .300 Weatherby a few years back. He was watching them--through his rifle scope--skin and quarter the elk he had just shot from across a canyon. He was in no kind of shape to be hunting in that country, he couldn't even make the hike across to his animal, let alone dress it.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know a few old apache and a few more old mexicans and gringos that force me to disagree with that statement. I huffed and puffed up a mountain (and I mean a mountain, not a hill or a bluff like we have in the midwest--we're talking 12,000 ft +) more than once behind a 5' 7" fellow who weighed in at around 250 and was twenty years my senior when I was nineteen--and I grew up at 7000'.

Which reminds me, what ever happened to Kute?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hmmmm....Lets see here. I'm almost 19. I'm 5' 8" (5' 9" if I spike my hair). I weigh 163 lbs. and sport a 32" waist. My goal weight is still 180 and I hope to hit that by the time I'm 20. Am I considered fat?

Yup. Or at least overweight. I am too. At 6' and 200lbs, I am ten lbs outside the parameters of what is considered nominal for my height and frame. I run around 10-12% body fat and have a 31-32" waist.

Most body builders are morbidly obese and beefy athletes like running backs or gymnasts are obese if judged strictly on a weight/height/frame basis. Never mind that they have body fat percentiles in the single digits more often than not.

Most people don't believe I'm as heavy as I am. I've actually had a twenty-something college girl say:

"Two hundred? No way, you don't look that fat."

crazy

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe

---------

Keep walking and maybe you'll get below 300. Just a thought.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

My apologies.

Mauser96;
Just for the record, I'm not one who believes that alcohol excuses you from behaving like an ass. Lots of people drink and don't act like asses. You've shown me that you're an ass, period; and you can apologize til the cows come home, but you'll still be an ass. Have a nice day, ass.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
dude, this is funny as hell. my dad, my boss, and several people i know hunt this way. drive down the road, see something to shoot, screech to a stop, put down the donut, sip the diet soda, and pull up the gun. oh man, i thought i was alone in this world, knowing people who "like to hunt" but dont want to get up early, or walk up a hill to look around. dad says, he will hunt, but will he do it alone? hell no, who will drag out the deer if he cant put down the candy? why do you think i wont hunt with him? i drag my own deer out, he can too. keep on preachin'

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe

---------

dude, maybe you should get out of the stand and go find deer? i would never hunt from a stand, there is no skill involved. what the hell happened to woodsmanship?

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Proud fat guy here (5'11, 235#)..... I still manage to get around w/o quads/horses/etc.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Sorry or not he still stays on ignore. tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
dude, maybe you should get out of the stand and go find deer? i would never hunt from a stand, there is no skill involved. what the hell happened to woodsmanship?

Yep, everyone should hunt just like you. You're my hero.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You can't hold a candle to the posters-past and present-your trying to emulate. You just don't have the right stuff.

Battue

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 257_Roy

My apologies.

LOL!

See Paul? I'm contributing!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Though not morbidly so, I am considered obese at 5'4" and 181 pounds. (53 y/o). I hunt about 4 days a week during deer season, climbing trees, and dragging my own deer out, benchpress 500 pounds,squat 400, and run a mile and a half in about 11 minutes.( Not fast, but not chugging along too bad) Lean bodyweight, measured in water, is around 156 pounds. With no fat at all, I'm still overwieght!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

My apologies.

Mauser96;
Just for the record, I'm not one who believes that alcohol excuses you from behaving like an ass. Lots of people drink and don't act like asses. You've shown me that you're an ass, period; and you can apologize til the cows come home, but you'll still be an ass. Have a nice day, ass.

Fair enough........ JUST FOR THE RECORD .......I have all the friends I need. PRAISE THE LORD!!

See Paul? I'm contributing!
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 29aholic, 28 invisible), 2,015 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,755
Posts18,476,345
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.