Home
Posted By: TnDeerModerator New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Been looking in every so often decided I would join. smile
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Welcome to the 'Fire!

You might find things a bit different over here, it's mostly self-moderated.

The First Amendment is freely exercised here! grin

Ed
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
welcome. Are you here to track down Alice?
Posted By: Jtown Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Originally Posted by TnDeerModerator

Pork Rind, Is that you?
Posted By: Raeford Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Originally Posted by huntsman22
welcome. Are you here to track down Alice?

TFF!! Just blew bits of this apple I'm eating all over the screen.
Posted By: TnDeerModerator Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Alice? Not sure who that is. Thanks
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
[Linked Image]
Posted By: milespatton Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
So, you are the moderator of another forum and you are here, why? Stealing ideas, or trying to recruit members? I do not understand why, if you just want to hang out, that your chose the handle that you did. Please help me out. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
So, you are the moderator of another forum and you are here, why? Stealing ideas, or trying to recruit members? I do not understand why, if you just want to hang out, that your chose the handle that you did. Please help me out. miles

That place is Lame and they are probably seeing what a REAL site looks like.

No none of that just been looking in and decided to join.I use to moderate the other site. I stepped down got tired of the way the place was run.It switched owners and went down hill.I look forward to this fire.

If I may I would like to pull up a stump.

this puke....

[Linked Image]

No none of that just been looking in and decided to join.I use to moderate the other site. I stepped down got tired of the way the place was run.It switched owners and went down hill.I look forward to this fire.

Who were you over there?
Yep I know who your talking about now.He was in and out over at TnDeer under different handles.Was running with a group called Tn Mafia if I remember right.They would join under different handles and attack each other in threads.They all sure know how to junk up a forum real quick.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Pull it up, brother. Always room for another at the fire.

I also was a moderator elsewhere (actually the forum administrator) and left because I tired of the owner. Small world, huh?

We have the usual assortment of oddballs and blowhards here, but the rest of us keep them around for the entertainment value. We also have a complement of genuine experts, gun writers, professionals, and industry giants as regular members. NO other board can say that, I believe.

Prepare to enjoy...enjoy.
Yep I know who your talking about now.He was in and out over at TnDeer under different handles.Was running with a group called Tn Mafia if I remember right.They would join under different handles and attack each other in threads.They all sure know how to junk up a forum real quick.

no schit?....

I think you got your facts kind of twisted there fella. That PUKE was never with us, he was a pain in the ass for us and it appears you will be also!
Hey guys, for the record, as soon as this guy showed up, I started getting PM's from the original TN gang.

They are putting up red flags with this guy. I know it's rather obvious but the Troll Alert Flag is at full mast.

I hope they, and I, am wrong. I sincerely do, so I'll hold back any judgement at this time and just welcome him to the fire.

People here can sink or swim on their own accord, I just wanted folks to understand that the original TN gang has no knowledge or association with this dude and have come to US immediately to be wary.
Posted By: Mako25 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
We also have a complement of genuine experts, gun writers, professionals, and industry giants as regular members.

Why, I'm humbled - thank you! grin

It is not up to me but as far as I am concerned, if you are here for the right reasons, then welcome. I was a mite curious, thanks for your answer. miles

Too obvious...

BS!
I just wanted folks to understand that the original TN gang has no knowledge or association with this dude and have come to US immediately to be wary.

Makes him sound better to me. miles
Posted By: Nebraska Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Welcome TDM.....sounds like you'll enjoy the Campfire.

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I also was a moderator elsewhere (actually the forum administrator) and left because I tired of the owner. Small world, huh?

Rocky's site and AccurateReloading were the first two places I frequented on the net. This place can get "old" at times too but you'd be hard-pressed to top it.
It's Chad again...

Posted By: TheREALStovepipe Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Welcome FRIEND.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12

Go away
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Welcome TDM.....sounds like you'll enjoy the Campfire.

Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Rocky's site and AccurateReloading were the first two places I frequented on the net. This place can get "old" at times too but you'd be hard-pressed to top it.

AccurateReloading is this site still running?
I just wanted folks to understand that the original TN gang has no knowledge or association with this dude and have come to US immediately to be wary.

Makes him sound better to me. miles

Yeah, if you think

[Linked Image]

THIS is better.... crazy
Posted By: slg888 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
TnDeer, how's the hunting? Let's see some hunting pics!
Posted By: deflave Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12

Welcome aboard douche bag!

Travis
Posted By: AllisonXTB Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
It's Chad again...

O I am still here GFY!!! laugh
THIS is better.... crazy

Any Proof or gut feeling? miles
THIS is better.... crazy

Miles no worries I look over assumptions.
Posted By: rrroae Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Some people need to settle down. If he turns out to be a troll, you'll know soon enough. In the meantime, you're not out anything extending a gracious hand and welcoming a new member on board.
Posted By: horse1 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12

this puke....

[Linked Image]

Otherwise known as "Chicken Legs".
Posted By: krp Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Hey guys, for the record, as soon as this guy showed up, I started getting PM's from the original TN gang.

They are putting up red flags with this guy. I know it's rather obvious but the Troll Alert Flag is at full mast.

I hope they, and I, am wrong. I sincerely do, so I'll hold back any judgement at this time and just welcome him to the fire.

People here can sink or swim on their own accord, I just wanted folks to understand that the original TN gang has no knowledge or association with this dude and have come to US immediately to be wary.

Hug, don't get sucked in, step back from all of it, you are being played.

Kent
Posted By: catman925 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
perty sure the fart sniffer [bleep] is allyson wigger boy on a under cover sneek ne-way just my 2 cents
Posted By: 1096here Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Welcome to the Fire. Glad to have you here.
TnDeerModerator, how 'bout those hunting pics?
No offense slg888 I am a deer hunter not a photographer.Sorry I couldn't help.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Well said, rrroae. In my book, all new members have a blank report card. (Well, almost all; there are those few obvious spammers selling fake handbags in their first post.)
Originally Posted by krp

Hug, don't get sucked in, step back from all of it, you are being played.

Kent

I appreciate your concern Kent, I sincerely do. One thing that I understand very well is group dynamics.

I think most guys on the Campfire take things at face value. Why wouldn't they!? Most here are stand up men with integrity to spare. I think the face value approach with the TN guys is where this whole mess began.

The original gang that came here left TNdeer to get away from guys JUST like Chad Hardy and this Moderator dude. There were a lot of crap stirrer's there. When they came here, they expected that due to the size of the Campfire, that they'd run into some of the same. They were defensive just like most here were after the rash of trolls that had flooded the Campfire just a month prior.

When they got here, two very defensive and skeptical worlds collided, and things got ugly. What they did is exactly what most here did. They stuck together and backed up their pals. I've met a few campfire guys, and so far, not one of the one's that I've met would make me feel uncomfortable to leave my children with for a weekend. I would stand with them in most any situation. If I thought they were out of place, I'd privately discuss it with them and try to reign things in.

This is what happened when the original gang got here from TNDeer. For those of us that waited before putting them on ignore, we got to see a few times where renegade50 publically said that the others told him to dial his rhetoric back. They stood up for each other, and they reigned each other in.

Since then, they have been very good contributors to the Campfire. They have been on almost every forum and participating in almost every topic. Renegade50 is a traditional hunter with a lot of experience (with pictures to prove it) with flintlocks, long bows, and other traditional hunting equipment and techniques.

Fat_Daddy, shared of his son deploying from Ft. Campbell to head over to Afghanistan. He shared very personal pictures of those very private moments.

They have joined in an prayed for our members who were facing personal tragedy or loss. They have bought and traded in the classifieds.

They have been a non-issue since things settled down after that first week or two. They have become us. A couple of them have shown great interest in meeting up at the annual boar hunt in TN. I expect to see them there.

Now, months later the very people they left on TNdeer are starting to make their appearance here. Alice was called out immediately. They were the first one's to do it. Since then, Alice posted a few time's on the 2nd of October, and once or twice on the 10th. He hasn't been here.

Then, surprise! Two new guys that have suddenly show up. What happened? The original TN gang tries to warn us. The new guys, armed with the information that Alice gave them about the attitude that many have at the Campfire for the original TN group, suddenly show up and try to sew discord.

"Oh Alison!? Yeah, he used to run with a group of guys....what were they called?....oh yeah!...the TN Mafia or something like that....yeah, that's who they were!" crazy

BS! The TN guys were the FIRST to warn us about AllisonXTB. They have publicly and repeatedly spoke out against him, and at him.

My friend Kent, I don't believe it is I that is being suckered here...

Note how the two new guys made their show..... "Long time listener, first time caller...." BS...

Now, I truly believe that every man will sink or swim on his own accord. It's possible that TDM is exactly what he says he is. The problem is that I already see the inconsistencies...

If he joins in and proves to be a contributor to the Campfire then AWESOME! I'll look forward to him sharing his experiences!

For the record. I have never spoken out about new people. I have always engaged them and welcomed them.

I hope I'm wrong, but this guy came waltzing in with fish stink all around the place...

Something just does NOT add up here...
THIS is better.... crazy

Admittedly, it's anecdotal and circumstantial right now. If not one in the same, then close pals.
Posted By: ironbender Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Originally Posted by rrroae
Some people need to settle down. If he turns out to be a troll, you'll know soon enough. In the meantime, you're not out anything extending a gracious hand and welcoming a new member on board.

Another option is to sit back and watch how it plays out.

Assclowns always show themselves, and usually quickly.

Interesting he used the term "TN mafia". I thought Cross coined that here - could be mistaken.
****ignore this user****
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

I'm honored to be on your ignore list! smile
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

I'm betting he peeked!! grin

I will admit-here in open that I have absolutely no clue who TNmod and the realstovepipe are. crazy
Posted By: gunner500 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

Good luck on your turdlike quest HAJ, I now know i'll never get there, just can't bring myself to insult the poopbah on a 7X57MM. cry LOL

Gunner
Originally Posted by horse1

this puke....

[Linked Image]

Otherwise known as "Chicken Legs".

Rap sheet:

Chad E Hardy born 2 April '81
709 Cerro Vista Dr.
Goodlettsville, Tn. 37072

Interesting stuff,...multiple DUIs, Agg Assaults, KIDNAPPING ?

List of Charge(s) - Click each row for case details...

Case Number Date of Birth Case Status Disposition & Date
2008-A-466 02-APR-81 CLOSED

GS305573 02-APR-81 CLOSED - INDICTED

GS222352 02-APR-81 CLOSED Dismissed
01-NOV-05
GS222351 02-APR-81 CLOSED Guilty - Lesser Charge
01-NOV-05
2001-T-90 02-APR-81 CLOSED

GS19127 02-APR-81 CLOSED - INDICTED
I earned my status long ago.

It's just nice to have it confirmed every now and then....

the insult doesn't have to be limited to a 7X57.... grin
Posted By: bruinruin Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

(Sigh)

I'll never make it to Turdlike. frown

Maybe you could give me some pointers, HAJ? smile
Posted By: gunner500 Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Thanks grin

Gunner
Originally Posted by Raeford
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

I'm betting he peeked!! grin

I will admit-here in open that I have absolutely no clue who TNmod and the realstovepipe are. crazy

X2
Originally Posted by bruinruin
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

(Sigh)

I think you're better off just as you are, bud!smile

We can't let the poobah tarnish the character of ALL of the Campfire's good guys!
Posted By: bruinruin Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Originally Posted by bruinruin
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

(Sigh)

I think you're better off just as you are, bud!smile

We can't let the poobah tarnish the character of ALL of the Campfire's good guys!

Thanks, I preshade that. (As gunner would say laugh )

The only requisite that I lack is to be PM'd by a known troll. I just can't seem to pizz one off to the point where they feel a need to send me secret messages. grin
What a warm welcome this is.
WTF did you expect ?

We have had bad JUJU with Tennessee folk lately. It seems like most come from the place that you used to moderate. miles

GFY.

Travis
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
No good can come from yet another Tn Deer
Butt head
Posted By: FartSniffer Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
welcome to camp
I am a deer hunter not a photographer.Sorry I couldn't help.
That's what I figured.
Not surprised either, eh!? laugh
Originally Posted by catman925
perty sure the fart sniffer [bleep] is allyson wigger boy on a under cover sneek ne-way just my 2 cents

Do you try an spell wrong
Fartsniffer, Are you proud of your user name ?
I bet you and DeerModerator will end up being a wealth of outdoor knowledge.

Travis
Say what you like there Mr gfy but I am a hunter.
Not ashamed at all
Originally Posted by TheREALStovepipe
Say what you like there Mr gfy but I am a hunter.
Let's see those pics of you & those trophy deer!
So you like having your head up there? Some people.
Yes head up my ass and my mind in Arkansas
You are a sick person.
FartSniffer

Loc: where the sun dont shine Yes head up my ass and my mind in Arkansas

You are a sick person.

Arguing with ones self is not a healthy sign.
Just sayin.
thanks jerk
FartSniffer

You are a sick person.

Just sayin.

So which reject are you? Hiding behind a new name like a scared little boy.
all you Tennessee morons need to be castrated bunch of inbred idiots
FartSniffer

You are a sick person.

Just sayin.

Waiting!
FartSniffer

You are a sick person.

Just sayin.

Waiting!

Holding your breath, I hope.
Secondly, I am a member there-not banned, nor timed out etc.
Third, the highlighted statement in your post shows YOUR hypocrisy.

I stand behind my previous statement that YOU and FartSniffer are one in the same: trolling.
how about you kiss my ass
Originally Posted by FartSniffer
how about you kiss my ass

Seems this would be YOUR specialty. whistle
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Raeford,

Let him argue himself to death, none of anything he or his alter ego are saying makes any bloody sense, except to themselves....
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Welcome to the Fire.
Looks like the Fire is full of Trolls.Could use some moderator work and clean this place up.You would think a moderator would step in and do a sweep through.

This is a great site with tons of useful material hate to see it being abused.

Thank you to the ones who welcomed me here.

Enjoy outdoors

Looks like the Fire is full of Trolls.Could use some moderator work and clean this place up.You would think a moderator would step in and do a sweep through.

This is a great site with tons of useful material hate to see it being abused.

Thank you to the ones who welcomed me here.

Enjoy outdoors

Go take a flying [bleep] at the rear drivers of a speeding gravel truck, azzwhole.

Take your "relatives" with ya'.

Moderate that.

GTC
Posted By: Certifiable Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
There be some funny tobakky gettin passed around the campfire..
Hope your day gets better.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Go take a flying [bleep] at the rear drivers of a speeding gravel truck, azzwhole.

Moderate that.

GTC

No need when it's you Cross, always perfectly put and to the point!

Peaches
Originally Posted by Certifiable
There be some funny tobakky gettin passed around the campfire..

Nah,......When not tweeking,these azzwholes are into that "Bath Salts" bit.

GTC
Gotta' go pick up a coupla' engines.

Keep a handle on these degenerate corn holers 'til I get back, Peaches.

GTC

Could use some moderator work and clean this place up.

Moderator's are [bleep]
Gotta' go pick up a coupla' engines.

Keep a handle on these degenerate corn holers 'til I get back, Peaches.

GTC

You got it Cross ! smile
Posted By: 12344mag Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Moderate that.

GTC

No need when it's you Cross, always perfectly put and to the point!

Peaches

Thats one of the things ya gotta love about cross...Ya ain't gotta try to figure out what he's saying. Not one damn thing wrong with that!
Welcome to the fire, Don't be a troll.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Too late, he is already diseased....

Being a long time moderator on another site I have thick skin.And should not even respond to this post.I will walk lightly as I respond and say this,I hope everyone is not welcomed this way.I will add the reason I left the other site is simply what is unfolding in this thread.Your assumptions an jumping the gun shows your intelligences.

Have a good day.

Being a long time moderator on another site I have thick skin.And should not even respond to this post.I will walk lightly as I respond and say this,I hope everyone is not welcomed this way.I will add the reason I left the other site is simply what is unfolding in this thread.Your assumptions an jumping the gun shows your intelligences.

Have a good day.

Well, the typical member just finds a thread that they can comment on and makes their first post, if that goes well they make another somewhere and a fire member is born.

A typical troll starts a 'look at me' thread...

That and your 'moderator' badge has made us look...

prove out or get out.

Kent
Posted By: slumlord Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Hey moderator, you ever ban anybody in the line of duty?

Originally Posted by slumlord
Hey moderator, you ever ban anybody in the line of duty?

TFF...

Travis
Posted By: poboy Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
"We doan need no stinkin' moderators, Senor!"
TnDeerModerator(friend of XTB & FartSniffer), This forum may have an opening for a Moderator....hope you get the job.

http://theclayboard.yuku.com/btheclayboard
I'm a'skeert to open that.

GTC

Pull up a really sharp STAKE and sit on it.

You remind me of nothing so much as the doosh=bag that moderated that dog and pony "Presidential" show last night.

"I use to moderate the other site."

Beat it, Tinkerbelle.....just [bleep] right off outta' here.

GTC

Posted By: JSTUART Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12

Pull up a really sharp STAKE and sit on it.

You remind me of nothing so much as the doosh=bag that moderated that dog and pony "Presidential" show last night.

"I use to moderate the other site."

Beat it, Tinkerbelle.....just [bleep] right off outta' here.

GTC

Please pardon my friend.

What he was trying to convey in his own inimical form is that we have certain expectations of our posters and we do not believe that you personally will be able to reach those lofty heights.

So, it was grand meeting you and be sure to drop in and say hello again some time in the distant future.

Bye. smile
SWEET!

Turdlike status secured!

Damn, you got ignored by Alice....YOU WIN!!!!
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

F_ck off.

F_ck OFF.
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Been in a little trouble yourself huh?

Pot Call the Kettle Black huh Cross!?!

J-0205-CR-20091310 Case Number
Case Number: J-0205-CR-20091310
Title: ST OF AZ VS CAMERON GREGORY TI Category: Criminal
Court: Sierra Vista Justice Filing Date: 8/18/2009
Judge: HONORABLE TIMOTHY B DICKERSON Disposition Date: 10/20/2009
GREGORY TILFORD CAMERON DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 04/1947
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
S00070470 1 CRIM TRESP 1ST DEG-LOK IN 10/20/2009 COURT DISMISSAL
Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/20/2014 CAL: TKL RECORD PURGE - 5 YEAR
2/16/2010 CAL: TKL SPEEDY TRIAL DEADLINE
10/20/2009 COMMENTS D 1
10/20/2009 CAL: COURT TRIAL
10/20/2009 CR MISD/FTA NON-JURY TRIAL HLD D 1
9/30/2009 MINUTE ENTRY D 1
9/28/2009 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE FILED D 1
9/25/2009 CORRESPONDENCE D 1
9/22/2009 AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE FILED D 1
9/16/2009 ORDER GRANTING MOTION/PETITION D 1
9/16/2009 MOTION FILED D 1
9/16/2009 CAL: PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE
8/20/2009 NOT GUILTY/NOT RESP PLEA D 1
8/20/2009 CAL: IA/WKEND ARR AT 1:30PM
8/18/2009 COMPLAINT FILED-UNIFORM CITATN

GFY!!!

Don't bother half-wit.....you have nothing I want to hear.
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Been in a little trouble yourself huh?

Pot Call the Kettle Black huh Cross!?!

J-0205-CR-20091310 Case Number

WTF are you talking about, you deranged , sick, lying little scumbag,....?

Whatever the [bleep] you think you've got (other than brain loss from Syph and HIV), AIN'T the real deal.

Nope,....no women beating, or Kidnapping in my backround, little troll.

Get your pathetic chit together, and DO post whatever it is in plain language though,......should be good for a chuckle or 2.

GTC

GTC

Cross, I believe that was directed at me....silly little twit cannot even get the country right.
Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/20/2009 COMMENTS D 1
Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/20/2009 COMMENTS D 1
Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/20/2009 COMMENTS D 1
Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/20/2009 COMMENTS D 1

GFY!!!

That ?

Squatters, on an adjacent property, ......

I "Trespassed" at the behest of the owner, and the Real estate agent.......

Welfare bums collecting in two states, and moving their "Children" around from family to family to double down on their checks. Constantly burning green Mesquite to cover the stench of their little Meth cookin' op.

Took photos of some folks making ARSON threats.

Their puzzies went all sandy and itchy 'cuz my pard and I WERE carrying open,......they laid charges on the DAY that their eviction notice came due.

Thrown out,.....NOT GUILTY, and now that I consider this, the [bleep] REALLY reminds me a lot of YOU,....you limp wristed panty waist wannabe [bleep].

You should check with the RCMP in Alberta about the HANGING of a fella' that sold designer drugs at a middle school in my village, years back.

GTC
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Cross, I believe that was directed at me....silly little twit cannot even get the country right.

Dunno' I think he's on track,......looks like his 'puter's gone full auto, though.

GTC
Trespass is Trespass Criminal Charge is Criminal Charge!!! My [bleep] was thrown out also because it was all bogus besides a bad wreck a long time ago and a DUI by getting pulled over for a brake light....SO GFY!!!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Alice, your kind picked up a lot of duty walkin' point back in the day. Disposable commodity; jitterbug bullet magnet and excellent knack for finding mines and trip wires. Army is probably in short supply, you should join up. Be all you can be, everywhere all at once. Quick path to ending the embarrassment to your parents. Glory isn't easy but what the hell, immortality is not for everyone.
Kinda' WAITING for you to show up, Alice,.....

You run short of funds, ....or did a Truck Driver abduct you from a rest stop along the way out here to Texas ?

GTC
Well, this thread went south.
Anywhere Alice shows up quickly turns into ghetto.

Ed
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Anywhere Alice shows up quickly turns into ghetto.

Ed

It took me a bit to work out what a whigger is .....apt description for him isn't it.
Admit it Cross your a criminal!!! Sneaking around trespassing taking pictures o your neighbor?!? WTF
Can someone please do a back ground check on me?

Also would like to know my credit score?
Trespass is Trespass Criminal Charge is Criminal Charge!!! My [bleep] was thrown out also because it was all bogus besides a bad wreck a long time ago and a DUI by getting pulled over for a brake light....SO GFY!!!

You scummy dopers ARE a "Protected Species" so, .....yeah, I guess I'll cop to "Criminal Charge".

Confronting and sticking a CAMERA in a bunch of Gypsy Criminal Filth's faces,......as "Trespass",

Versus:

"Witness stated that victim was at the pool at 320 Long Hollow Pike when the defendant drove up in a
white van and got out of the vehicle and started yelling at victim. Defendant then grabbed victim by
the hair and arm dragging her to the vehicle and putting her in the vehicle. Defendant then drove off
with the victim inside. Victim had previously obatained an order of protection against the defendant
on January 5, 2005."

Yup, you DO get the "Ghetto" award for that one, Little Whigger.

[bleep]' pathetic excuse for whatever you're supposed to be,...

GTC
Epic Fail Allison, dang boy!
These types of threads aren't for the weak of spirit or mind... and any thread that goes over 20 responses has gone south into entertainment mode...

Buy popcorn...

Kent
What, are you serious Cross......there is no way chicken-legs would be able to foot a woman in a fair fight.
He must have maced her.
Posted By: Pete E Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
What, are you serious Cross......there is no way chicken-legs would be able to foot a woman in a fair fight.
He must have maced her.

Club or gas?
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Why hasn't this guy gotten the boot?

A collective ignore is in order.
[bleep] you Cross you trailer dwelling peep and Tom
He must have maced her.

This cowardly [bleep]'s KIDNAPPING charge was dropped in exchange for him pleading GUILTY to the ASSAULT beef.

........somewhere in his twisted little septic pool of a "mind" , this now is perceived as his being "Victimized".

Sick individual, ....this,.....and I'd bet that this OP is all about him and his sock puppets,....

GTC
I am sitting in the shop and have not had any customers in, so this is my entertainment.
I am going to do the banking so will be gone for about fifteen minutes or so....will have to get coffee as well!

ps, Interestingly enough there was an explosion across the other side of town last night, a truck went up in flames at the fuel station.
Everyone with a siren went to the party.

Leave Tom out of this, he was cleared of all charges...

Kent

I could live under the Poydras Street Dock in NOLa, or in a gutter in Moombay and stay cleaner than you'll EVER be again, Alice.

"peep and Tom" ?

wow,........

Anyhoo, you had oughta' check the transcript a little closer there, Sherlock.

GTC

Originally Posted by Pete E
He must have maced her.

Club or gas?

You owe me a keyboard! laugh

Ed
"peep and Tom"-stoned immaculate
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: New at the Fire - 10/17/12
Originally Posted by deflave

GFY.

Travis

GFY again and then go away.
It's what happens when white boys try to speak Ebonics too long.

Throwing West Side Crips hand signs has also been shown to bring about plumbium poisoning and a general horizontal attitude.

Ed

Have a good day.

Hey now be nice to Miss Lynn, She's our troll trapper after she catches them she chews them up and spits them out..I've seen it dude and it ain't pretty!
Originally Posted by slg888
TnDeerModerator(friend of XTB & FartSniffer), This forum may have an opening for a Moderator....hope you get the job.

http://theclayboard.yuku.com/btheclayboard

Now thats funny. laugh laugh

My only question is...how did you know where to find that [bleep] web page?
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
Originally Posted by slg888
Can someone please do a back ground check on me?

Also would like to know my credit score?

Easy just google "shady"
Posted By: rockchucker Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
[Linked Image]
Posted By: fat_daddy Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
so if you really were/are a moderator from tndeer what was your name over there.ive been a member of that site since 2004.most everyone there knows me and i have known many members there over the years.sounds like another allison game to me.the tn mafia was a strictly east tennessee thing that started as a joke by me and a couple other members.only one of these guys in my group used that tag line in his signature.you are a fraud and a fake.another pot stirring prick looking for some attention.

the real stovepipe? another sock puppet im guessing is allison.funny thing i know stovepipe and you are not him.

unfortunately some game playing asshat or hats is trying to reignite a battle we fought when we first got here.some people just need attention or thrive on drama.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
Around Christmas this place goes into some pretty laid back and enjoyable "Story Telling" mode.

Remind me to tell the WHOLE story of my one man crime wave here in Cochise County,......a truly dastardly act of trespass, and one that violated all the common bounds of decent behavior.

wink

Posted By: huntsman22 Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
I'd like to hear about the canadian hangin', myself.....
Remind me,......it's another good "Folk Tale",.....not without a certain amount of "inspirational" content in it's story line.

The only reason that we hear "I miss the way things were' is because we quit LIVING and behaving the way we did when they WERE that way.

Hangin' dope dealers has a LOT going for it, on a LOT of different levels..

GTC
Posted By: Jtown Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
Originally Posted by fat_daddy
so if you really were/are a moderator from tndeer what was your name over there?

WILL NOT ANSWER THIS, have asked twice.

Originally Posted by fat_daddy

the real stovepipe? another sock puppet im guessing is allison.funny thing i know stovepipe and you are not him.

unfortunately some game playing asshat or hats is trying to reignite a battle we fought when we first got here.some people just need attention or thrive on drama.

No doubt, we know who stovepipe is, and this isn't him.
Posted By: rifle Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
Dudes from Tennessee....you need to get your chit wired tight and cut out the BS or leave. I have most of you on "Ignore" now??

We are all invited guest here...so act like it or pack it in...
Most come here to learn,chat and relax....If we wanted a fight,we would start a "knock out" club...your call?
Posted By: JSTUART Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
Originally Posted by rifle
Dudes from Tennessee....you need to get your chit wired tight and cut out the BS or leave. I have most of you on "Ignore" now??

Most come here to learn,chat and relax....If we wanted a fight,we would start a "knock out" club...your call?

Why exactly are you lumping Jtown and a few others in with the troll trash...?
Posted By: milespatton Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
Well, this thread went south.

Alas, it always seems to whenever this last bunch of people from Tennessee shows up. miles
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12

Hey now be nice to Miss Lynn, She's our troll trapper after she catches them she chews them up and spits them out..I've seen it dude and it ain't pretty!

Awwwwwwww Gee, so sweet of you to recognize me for one of my finer talents blush
If he's a good guy,he can be the leader and make decent members out of them...or root them out.
Posted By: Jtown Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
If he's a good guy,he can be the leader and make decent members out of them...or root them out.

Rifle, we have thrown the red flag several times on some "new" people that have showed up, but we are always doubted. We came in here a little hot, but we have cooled it and are enjoying our time here.
Jtown...that shows signs of promise..
let's see how it goes,but
it goes beyond you guys...
it makes ALL Southerners look stupid and trashy
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
I can't believe I read this whole [bleep] thread.......

don't forget to tip your waitresses...
Originally Posted by Jtown

Rifle, we have thrown the red flag several times on some "new" people that have showed up, but we are always doubted. We came in here a little hot, but we have cooled it and are enjoying our time here.

You [bleep] sure got 'Hot" at cleaning out all the old posts on the old CHITHOLE website you were hangin' out in,....once the addy was posted here,.....didn't you ? like within 3-4 HOURS.,,,,,,the one STARTED by the Whigger, IIRC.

A LOT of the folks here READ that stuff you had up, about this place, and the folks here. Suffice it to say it was a little bit less than complimentary.

Pay a LOT of attention to what Rifle just told ya',....and quit with the "Butter Wouldn't melt in my mouth" innocent "we came in here a little hot" horsechit, Mister.

Ya' came in like a "pack of hyenas"......(thanks for that word pic, SteveNO)

GTC

Well said,.....

Thanks,

GTC
Posted By: calikooknic Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12

Well, the typical member just finds a thread that they can comment on and makes their first post, if that goes well they make another somewhere and a fire member is born.

A typical troll starts a 'look at me' thread...

That and your 'moderator' badge has made us look...

prove out or get out.

Kent [/quote]

This, Thanks.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12

You should check with the RCMP in Alberta about the HANGING of a fella' that sold designer drugs at a middle school in my village, years back.

GTC

The only way I know how to read and understand this is you are implying a threat like the one carried out in your village. Assuming there is none other of "your village" posting here, as they have certainly remained quite hidden if they are indeed here, it is you then who is threatening him (allison) with the same criminal acts such as those you preformed in your native country before coming here to the great USA, to threaten its residents with further criminal acts, and that these USA residents are undesirable gypsies by your determination?

Did I get all this correctly or am I missing something?
Posted By: AllisonXTB Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

GTC

The only way I know how to read and understand this is you are implying a threat like the one carried out in your village. Assuming there is none other of "your village" posting here, as they have certainly remained quite hidden if they are indeed here, it is you then who is threatening him (allison) with the same criminal acts such as those you preformed in your native country before coming here to the great USA, to threaten its residents with further criminal acts, and that these USA residents are undesirable gypsies by your determination?

Yea two wrongs does not make a right Richard,,,That is why I have been so quiet lately I was waiting on someone to pick up on it and ask that question...Seems he thinks he has earned a right to say what he wants to others...Sure throws a punch but does not take one real well.

I am out yet once again for awhile. Alli
RichardAustin,

Cross is American, has always been American, you do not have to be Canadian to live in Canada. You can live in Canada, just follow the rules and procedures.

Good to see Allison was smart enough to get himself a lawyer, we here on the Fire have inside lawyers, they keep us abreast of right and wrong. So, carry on Solicitor....
RichardAustin,

Cross is American, has always been American, you do not have to be Canadian to live in Canada. You can live in Canada, just follow the rules and procedures.

Good to see Allison was smart enough to get himself a lawyer, we here on the Fire have inside lawyers, they keep us abreast of right and wrong. So, carry on Solicitor....

Miss Lynn,,,

What you are failing to see you and Cross and many others was here before me that is why I backed off and I am done with all the bickering...I was wrong I posted bull crap trying to get people riled up and well it worked back fired and yea well you guys won I lost...Carry on because my life does not and will not ever revolve around a talk forum,,,Miss Lynn take care,,,Cross good luck with the borders I know it must be crazy down there dealing with all that no sense not counting the danger involved with the idiots crossing over here...And if I can give any new members advice, be nice respect members here and do not cross Cross or Miss Lynn... Carry on
Good people rarely care who you are ( rich, poor, young, old, able, disabled), they do however care what you are (good, bad, honest, dishonest, trouble, decent, friendly, unfriendly), all of this counts towards other people's decision to make you friend or foe. Though you will take this all as bu!![bleep], someday down the road you will come to understand it as reality. My only wonder is will you get it before it is too late.
Don't mis understand I have no problem with the USA laying claim to Canadian territory; they certainly have not done much with them. So his village was just an extension of his USA citizenship. Got it, that's a good thing. The implied threat however remains of poor constitution and undesirable.
Funny, was not someone just declaring of the clarity of statement, conveyed meaning, yet here we are muddling thru some very basic use of language.
Good people rarely care who you are ( rich, poor, young, old, able, disabled), they do however care what you are (good, bad, honest, dishonest, trouble, decent, friendly, unfriendly), all of this counts towards other people's decision to make you friend or foe. Though you will take this all as bu!![bleep], someday down the road you will come to understand it as reality. My only wonder is will you get it before it is too late.

Understood and point taken...Everyday is a day to learn grow and work towards becoming a better person... cool
Don�t be a fool. The only thing that counts is honesty. You can be a miserable grouchass and have redeeming qualities, but a friendly swindler is still worthless.

Honestly and truth.

GTC

Your missing a whole lot, it would seem, from this end.

[bleep] off, Dick.

GTC

Yea two wrongs does not make a right Richard,,,That is why I have been so quiet lately I was waiting on someone to pick up on it and ask that question...Seems he thinks he has earned a right to say what he wants to others...[size:26pt]Sure throws a punch but does not take one real well.
[/size]
I am out yet once again for awhile. Alli

AWWwwwww, the Poorlittle dear Alice,....how very VICTIMIZED he seems this afternoon,....like a deflated cheap Chinese condom fulla' something diseased and toxic, seen laying in a gutter.

Or a punk with the chit slapped out of him.

Ya' know, little troll, if you don't want a punch thrown BACK at you,....you can always quit posting this sorta guff, early of a nice morning.

Keep posting that picture I will CUT YOUR T
AllisonXTB Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: "White Oak Creek"
You keep posting that picture and I will come to Texas you son of a bitch and you wont have to worry bout growing any older you [bleep] old [bleep] you!!! you keep on you really do not have a clue who your [bleep] with WATCH YOUR BACK IM GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!!! I am tired of your computer shiit talking!!!

Some folks FROWN on that sorta' thing.

GTC

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

I truly do love your way with words Cross smile
Posted By: JSTUART Re: New at the Fire - 10/18/12

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

Nah, it's the way he types it.

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

Nah, it's the way he types it.

Might be grin wink
I�m sure there is a perfectly good explanation for one being so easily amused, however in my efforts to remain polite I�ll not speculate how that is so.

Now Greg, seeing as how you have already milked the victim role for a few weeks, 40 or so pages, and a couple of threads, and being between stated hangings and attack dwarfs, it would only seem fair Allison be allowed the role of victim. That way you may educe another couple of weeks and another 40 or so pages without anyone thinking you may be starved for attention.
I'm not "Milking" Chit, .....Mister, and you're not making a whole lotta' [bleep]' sense,.....

When I feel the need of council as to what's "Fair" or not, I'll damn sure keep ya' in mind.

GTC

Posted By: 12344mag Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Don�t be a fool. The only thing that counts is honesty. You can be a miserable grouchass and have redeeming qualities, but a friendly swindler is still worthless.

Honestly and truth.

A lot to be said for having character.

The absolute most important thing you can own is a good name.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12

Honestly and truth.

this ^
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12

Honestly and truth.

There are only two things in life that no one can take away from you. You have to give them away.

They are your name and your integrity.

Ed
Posted By: JSTUART Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
No....these can be taken.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
No....these can be taken.

Absolutely....
Posted By: TheREALStovepipe Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

You two should get a room and knock the cobwebs off one another's junk.
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Another morning ride thru the trailer park.

I knew better, but sometimes you just have to see what the idiots are up too.

(Not referring to you Greg. You shouldn't waste your time with that troll pard.)

JM

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

You two should get a room and knock the cobwebs off one another's junk.

Ahhhhhhhhh, the cretin returns to fill our day with his mindless drivel....
Better than what you are filled with.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Look, RealStoolPerson, if anybody here wanted any chit outta' you,they'd squeeze yer' head.

GTC
Posted By: milespatton Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
it would only seem fair Allison be allowed the role of victim.

Alice is lucky that the world allows him air. miles
Look, RealStoolPerson, if anybody here wanted any chit outta' you,they'd squeeze yer' head.

GTC

You the only ass hole on here allowed an opinion? Cranky old bastard.
Gfy
Yes, and if I wanted you to have an opinion, I'd issue you one, punk.

GTC

GTC

Gfy

Office supply sales are down I see....

GTC

Last time I checked you didn't own this place. Sad how your mind works Greg.
Yours is the sad mind, Chad......

Primarily sick, with a trace of sadness, one might well say.

Go argue with yourself, and leave the grownups alone for a while, little weirdo.

GTC
Posted By: deflave Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12

GTC

Last time I checked you didn't own this place. Sad how your mind works Greg.

Correct.

I own this place.

Travis

GTC

Gfy

Office supply sales are down I see....

Wtf are you babbling about?
Posted By: AllisonXTB Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Yours is the sad mind, Chad......

Primarily sick, with a trace of sadness, one might well say.

Go argue with yourself, and leave the grownups alone for a while, little weirdo.

GTC

It's not me you old [bleep]...
I�m sure there is a perfectly good explanation for one being so easily amused, however in my efforts to remain polite I�ll not speculate how that is so.

Now Greg, seeing as how you have already milked the victim role for a few weeks, 40 or so pages, and a couple of threads, and being between stated hangings and attack dwarfs, it would only seem fair Allison be allowed the role of victim. That way you may educe another couple of weeks and another 40 or so pages without anyone thinking you may be starved for attention.
I know I was a prick and come out the gate the wrong way but I chilled out in hopes someone on here would see who the real problem maker was and is and its Cross! How come your the only one on the board that sees it? Or has the balls to say something about it? Just so you know before I made my silly ass threat he threatened me with saying he would cut out my tongue and was saying I would look good sucking the end of a 12 gauge! And he just kept on til I blew up one morning and fired back,,,Instead of him saying his peace like I did and moving on as I tried 3 different times to let it all go he starts 40 page threads and made damn sure it stayed at the top of the forum for weeks...Anyway cant understand how and why your the only one that was able to see that Cross is a real bag of [bleep] and a miserable soul...Thanks for speaking up Richard

PS GREG is the ATTENTION WHORE!!!He can say and do as he pleases miserable SOUL he is!!!

Chad
And before you come back in the thread talking [bleep] Greg GFY!!! wink
Posted By: KSMITH Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
They always have a whipping boy here whether it is you, Larry whatshisname or some other person. This place gets old with this crap. You go away for awhile and come back and the front page is always loaded with this schitt.
Problem is, if the gang just stopped posting and picking it would all go away. But then they couldn't e-flex their popularity muscles.
And just to be clear, I am not supporting/defending or sticking up for you Allison. You are [bleep] up in your own way and probably brought a lot of this schitt on yourself. I am just tired of the constant clogging up of the board with this.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
This punk is just an attention whore - doesn't matter if it is people screaming at him or people telling him it is really OK that he is a mindless little prick, its not his fault.

I for one am tired of his bullshit. Don't feed him and he will dry up and blow away.
Exactly, if you don't like him, ignore him. Do Not start 10 threads about him so the entire board has to put up with your man love. Or just [bleep] PM each other with your insults and PI results.
I was especially disappointed to see Miss Lynn stooping down to this level.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
I was especially disappointed to see Miss Lynn stooping down to this level.

I know I was a prick and come out the gate the wrong way but I chilled out in hopes someone on here would see who the real problem maker was and is and its Cross! How come your the only one on the board that sees it? Or has the balls to say something about it? Just so you know before I made my silly ass threat he threatened me with saying he would cut out my tongue and was saying I would look good sucking the end of a 12 gauge! And he just kept on til I blew up one morning and fired back,,,Instead of him saying his peace like I did and moving on as I tried 3 different times to let it all go he starts 40 page threads and made damn sure it stayed at the top of the forum for weeks...Anyway cant understand how and why your the only one that was able to see that Cross is a real bag of [bleep] and a miserable soul...Thanks for speaking up Richard

PS GREG is the ATTENTION WHORE!!!He can say and do as he pleases miserable SOUL he is!!!

Chad

You forgot to "Sign" this

[Linked Image]

.....there

my pleasure,

GTC
Posted By: SLM Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Is it time for bikini pics yet?
ask the moderator
Posted By: rattler Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
ask the moderator

like you need to ask deflave to put up pics of half nekkid wimins laugh
I thought he'd been replaced by a new one from Tennessee.
while i havent read the whole thread i cant for see d giving up his position of power.....he is a power hungry SOB plus i hear his son is a hell of an enforcer with that shillelagh of his......cant see the new guy handling a good shillelagh beating....
I reckon you're right,

......just a whiny widdle whigger with "Identity Problems".

....a one man sock puppet RODEO.

GTC
I reckon you're right,

......just a whiny widdle whigger with "Identity Problems".

....a one man sock puppet RODEO.

GTC

[Linked Image]

Try smiling once in awhile!!!

In humans, irritable male syndrome is referred to as the andropause, defined as symptomatic of hormonal, physiological, and chemical changes that can occur in all men. These changes are considered[by whom?] to affect physical, psychological, interpersonal, sexual, and nutritional aspects of men's health. Stress tends to be a common trigger, especially when combined with rapid hormone changes later in life.[3]
Symptoms

Symptoms, in humans, caused by a drop in the male hormone testosterone include:

Anger and social withdrawal[4]
Irritability
Hypersensitivity
Anxiety
Hot Flashes
Mood swings
Depression
Lack of libido
Back and head aches

External causes

External factors that can cause testosterone levels to fall include certain forms of medication, poor diet, excessive alcohol consumption, illness, lack of sleep, lack of sex, stress or surgery.

Must get lonely out there in the desert running round snapping pictures playing "Arizona Desert Rat Destroyer"
Is that why your wife left you in 2004?

I hope one day you go to Church and learn to live and be happy!We all have our bad days and noone gets along perfect with everybody we all are human,,,We all have faults...I hope you find peace some day...God Bless You Greg and remember God Loves You!!!
still beotching cause you got your arse beat in the game you started i see......
Good Lord,....

Now it's the Very Reverent Whigger.

.....dispensing spiritual guidance and council.

GTC
I thought he'd been replaced by a new one from Tennessee.

I cannot be replaced.

Travis
...one of those "Copied but never duplicated" situations, no doubt.

GTC
Originally Posted by SLM

Yes. Please contact Digital Dan. His smut is classy. Like me.

Travis
Posted By: SKane Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12

[Linked Image]

That dude couldn't make a chihuahua shake.
Posted By: CoupdeGrace Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
My, my, my...how pleasant we are today! Gracie bite your a$$? grin
Originally Posted by SKane

[Linked Image]

Is that like a milk shake? laugh
No, but I think I might have OD'd on Citrus Solvent fumes in that goddam trap house yesterday.

Mission accomplished, that machine's throwing clay birds like a bandit.

Let's set fire to something, or blow something up .

GTC

Originally Posted by SLM

Travis

I can't find him so I stole this

[Linked Image]
[/quote]

Posted By: milespatton Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
,Instead of him saying his peace like I did and moving on as I tried 3 different times to let it all go

And yet you are still here. Pity that. And no, I did not take you off of ignore, somebody quoted you. You people kill me coming on here, a newby and trying to talk down to a person that has been here a long time and is respected by a lot of people. Y'all do think highly of yourself, even when nobody else does. miles
Posted By: 12344mag Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Better than what you are filled with.

Mindless drivel is better than.......Sugar, spice and everything nice?

I tell ya the schit I learn on here is priceless!
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by SLM

Travis

I can't find him so I stole this

[Linked Image]

[/quote]

Lots of people don't know this, but she's staring at my picture.

Travis
Posted By: Steelhead Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
and the back of my head. Whatever it takes.
There is no "I" in team.

High five!

Travis
I'm ready GTC. Wanna take a road-trip and waste something? mad

This is the notice you get.
Originally Posted by SLM

You will not get quality smut until Dan puts in an appearance.
There is no "I" in team.

High five!

Travis

When you two fluffers are done I'll move in .
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Digger you don't sleep do you?
There is no "I" in team.

High five!

Travis

yea, but theres one in win.
Originally Posted by SLM
There is no "I" in team.

High five!

Travis

When you two fluffers are done I'll move in .

She has a dick?

That certainly explains why you're so anxious.

Travis
There is no "I" in team.

High five!

Travis

yea, but theres one in win.

Individualism disgusts me.

And so does that chick now that SLM explained it has a cock.

Travis
He just trying to throw you off the sent.
Scent
you dont know that for sure....

ok - ok, scent
I figure you for the Master's degree type, so I don't expect much from you.
I'll vouch for that GTC......just saying. laugh
Originally Posted by SKane

[Linked Image]

Oh, I am betting that needle d!ck could definitely make a chihuahua shake....and probably has at various times.
Originally Posted by CoupdeGrace
I'll vouch for that GTC......just saying. laugh

Ha, Cross is a cantankerous old so-and-so.....but he is our cantankerous old so-and-so.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

TFF...

Travis

Exceptional use of grammar. Was that a one room high school you attended? Did the 6th graders hold you back?

Exceptional use of grammar. Was that a one room high school you attended? Did the 6th graders hold you back?

Off to ignore with you.

Travis

[size:14pt]I know I was a prick and come out the gate the wrong way but I chilled out in hopes someone on here would see who the real problem maker was and is and its Cross! How come your the only one on the board that sees it? Or has the balls to say something about it? Just so you know before I made my silly ass threat he threatened me with saying he would cut out my tongue and was saying I would look good sucking the end of a 12 gauge! And he just kept on til I blew up one morning and fired back,,,Instead of him saying his peace like I did and moving on as I tried 3 different times to let it all go he starts 40 page threads and made damn sure it stayed at the top of the forum for weeks...Anyway cant understand how and why your the only one that was able to see that Cross is a real bag of [bleep] and a miserable soul...Thanks for speaking up Richard

Chad [
/size]

Interesting nervous breakdown you're having here, ill-bred pup.

GTC

Off to ignore with you.

Travis

I just put myself on ignore,......it's very liberating.

Gotta' run, and send myself some PMs now.

BET I don't get em', too.

GTC

Compelling, considering your spelling proclivity. I'll go out on a limb and bet that there ain't a day your dad don't wish she swallowed instead.

Off to ignore with you.

Travis

I just put myself on ignore,......it's very liberating.

Gotta' run, and send myself some PMs now.

BET I don't get em', too.

GTC

I would never ignore anyone. Especially myself.

I just find it entertaining to state that I'm doing so.

Travis

Compelling, considering your spelling proclivity. I'll go out on a limb and bet that there ain't a day your dad don't wish she swallowed instead.

If they spit they can get pregnant?

That isn't good news for 'flave...

Travis
Posted By: PAMac Re: New at the Fire - 10/19/12
Depends on where the spit is spat......

Travis

I just pretended to put YOU on ignore,......

You're right, a tremendous feeling of satisfaction and well being washed over me.

Looks like this internet is just chock fulla' surprises.

GTC
Posted By: deflave Re: New at the Fire - 10/20/12

Travis

I just pretended to put YOU on ignore,......

You're right, a tremendous feeling of satisfaction and well being washed over me.

Looks like this internet is just chock fulla' surprises.

GTC

Oh really?

Off to ignore with you sir.

Travis
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: New at the Fire - 10/20/12
that's just ignorant
Posted By: TN deer hunter Re: New at the Fire - 10/20/12
Glad I found this place a long time ago. Don't group all us TN folks together...I'm sure Kaleb would say the same.
© 24hourcampfire