Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Been looking in every so often decided I would join. smile

Last edited by TnDeerModerator; 10/17/12.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Welcome to the 'Fire!

You might find things a bit different over here, it's mostly self-moderated.

The First Amendment is freely exercised here! grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
welcome. Are you here to track down Alice?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TnDeerModerator
Been looking in every so often decided I would join. smile

Pork Rind, Is that you?

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by huntsman22
welcome. Are you here to track down Alice?

TFF!! Just blew bits of this apple I'm eating all over the screen.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Alice? Not sure who that is. Thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, you are the moderator of another forum and you are here, why? Stealing ideas, or trying to recruit members? I do not understand why, if you just want to hang out, that your chose the handle that you did. Please help me out. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by milespatton
So, you are the moderator of another forum and you are here, why? Stealing ideas, or trying to recruit members? I do not understand why, if you just want to hang out, that your chose the handle that you did. Please help me out. miles

That place is Lame and they are probably seeing what a REAL site looks like.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T

No none of that just been looking in and decided to join.I use to moderate the other site. I stepped down got tired of the way the place was run.It switched owners and went down hill.I look forward to this fire.

If I may I would like to pull up a stump.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alice? Not sure who that is. Thanks

this puke....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No none of that just been looking in and decided to join.I use to moderate the other site. I stepped down got tired of the way the place was run.It switched owners and went down hill.I look forward to this fire.

Who were you over there?

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Yep I know who your talking about now.He was in and out over at TnDeer under different handles.Was running with a group called Tn Mafia if I remember right.They would join under different handles and attack each other in threads.They all sure know how to junk up a forum real quick.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pull it up, brother. Always room for another at the fire.

I also was a moderator elsewhere (actually the forum administrator) and left because I tired of the owner. Small world, huh?

We have the usual assortment of oddballs and blowhards here, but the rest of us keep them around for the entertainment value. We also have a complement of genuine experts, gun writers, professionals, and industry giants as regular members. NO other board can say that, I believe.

Prepare to enjoy...enjoy.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep I know who your talking about now.He was in and out over at TnDeer under different handles.Was running with a group called Tn Mafia if I remember right.They would join under different handles and attack each other in threads.They all sure know how to junk up a forum real quick.

no schit?....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I think you got your facts kind of twisted there fella. That PUKE was never with us, he was a pain in the ass for us and it appears you will be also!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey guys, for the record, as soon as this guy showed up, I started getting PM's from the original TN gang.

They are putting up red flags with this guy. I know it's rather obvious but the Troll Alert Flag is at full mast.

I hope they, and I, am wrong. I sincerely do, so I'll hold back any judgement at this time and just welcome him to the fire.

People here can sink or swim on their own accord, I just wanted folks to understand that the original TN gang has no knowledge or association with this dude and have come to US immediately to be wary.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We also have a complement of genuine experts, gun writers, professionals, and industry giants as regular members.

Why, I'm humbled - thank you! grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It is not up to me but as far as I am concerned, if you are here for the right reasons, then welcome. I was a mite curious, thanks for your answer. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Too obvious...

BS!

Turdlike, by default.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, 338reddog, 808outdoors, 257robertsimp, 6MMWASP, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 909 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,254
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.