Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

You should check with the RCMP in Alberta about the HANGING of a fella' that sold designer drugs at a middle school in my village, years back.

GTC

The only way I know how to read and understand this is you are implying a threat like the one carried out in your village. Assuming there is none other of "your village" posting here, as they have certainly remained quite hidden if they are indeed here, it is you then who is threatening him (allison) with the same criminal acts such as those you preformed in your native country before coming here to the great USA, to threaten its residents with further criminal acts, and that these USA residents are undesirable gypsies by your determination?

Did I get all this correctly or am I missing something?

Yea two wrongs does not make a right Richard,,,That is why I have been so quiet lately I was waiting on someone to pick up on it and ask that question...Seems he thinks he has earned a right to say what he wants to others...Sure throws a punch but does not take one real well.

I am out yet once again for awhile. Alli

"Hey hold my beer while I shoot this buck"
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
RichardAustin,

Cross is American, has always been American, you do not have to be Canadian to live in Canada. You can live in Canada, just follow the rules and procedures.

Good to see Allison was smart enough to get himself a lawyer, we here on the Fire have inside lawyers, they keep us abreast of right and wrong. So, carry on Solicitor....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
RichardAustin,

Cross is American, has always been American, you do not have to be Canadian to live in Canada. You can live in Canada, just follow the rules and procedures.

Good to see Allison was smart enough to get himself a lawyer, we here on the Fire have inside lawyers, they keep us abreast of right and wrong. So, carry on Solicitor....

Miss Lynn,,,

What you are failing to see you and Cross and many others was here before me that is why I backed off and I am done with all the bickering...I was wrong I posted bull crap trying to get people riled up and well it worked back fired and yea well you guys won I lost...Carry on because my life does not and will not ever revolve around a talk forum,,,Miss Lynn take care,,,Cross good luck with the borders I know it must be crazy down there dealing with all that no sense not counting the danger involved with the idiots crossing over here...And if I can give any new members advice, be nice respect members here and do not cross Cross or Miss Lynn... Carry on

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good people rarely care who you are ( rich, poor, young, old, able, disabled), they do however care what you are (good, bad, honest, dishonest, trouble, decent, friendly, unfriendly), all of this counts towards other people's decision to make you friend or foe. Though you will take this all as bu!![bleep], someday down the road you will come to understand it as reality. My only wonder is will you get it before it is too late.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't mis understand I have no problem with the USA laying claim to Canadian territory; they certainly have not done much with them. So his village was just an extension of his USA citizenship. Got it, that's a good thing. The implied threat however remains of poor constitution and undesirable.
Funny, was not someone just declaring of the clarity of statement, conveyed meaning, yet here we are muddling thru some very basic use of language.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good people rarely care who you are ( rich, poor, young, old, able, disabled), they do however care what you are (good, bad, honest, dishonest, trouble, decent, friendly, unfriendly), all of this counts towards other people's decision to make you friend or foe. Though you will take this all as bu!![bleep], someday down the road you will come to understand it as reality. My only wonder is will you get it before it is too late.

Understood and point taken...Everyday is a day to learn grow and work towards becoming a better person... cool

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don�t be a fool. The only thing that counts is honesty. You can be a miserable grouchass and have redeeming qualities, but a friendly swindler is still worthless.

Honestly and truth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You should check with the RCMP in Alberta about the HANGING of a fella' that sold designer drugs at a middle school in my village, years back.

GTC

The only way I know how to read and understand this is you are implying a threat like the one carried out in your village. Assuming there is none other of "your village" posting here, as they have certainly remained quite hidden if they are indeed here, it is you then who is threatening him (allison) with the same criminal acts such as those you preformed in your native country before coming here to the great USA, to threaten its residents with further criminal acts, and that these USA residents are undesirable gypsies by your determination?

Your missing a whole lot, it would seem, from this end.

[bleep] off, Dick.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB

GTC

Yea two wrongs does not make a right Richard,,,That is why I have been so quiet lately I was waiting on someone to pick up on it and ask that question...Seems he thinks he has earned a right to say what he wants to others...[size:26pt]Sure throws a punch but does not take one real well.
[/size]
I am out yet once again for awhile. Alli

AWWwwwww, the Poorlittle dear Alice,....how very VICTIMIZED he seems this afternoon,....like a deflated cheap Chinese condom fulla' something diseased and toxic, seen laying in a gutter.

Or a punk with the chit slapped out of him.

Ya' know, little troll, if you don't want a punch thrown BACK at you,....you can always quit posting this sorta guff, early of a nice morning.

Keep posting that picture I will CUT YOUR T
AllisonXTB Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: "White Oak Creek"
You keep posting that picture and I will come to Texas you son of a bitch and you wont have to worry bout growing any older you [bleep] old [bleep] you!!! you keep on you really do not have a clue who your [bleep] with WATCH YOUR BACK IM GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!!! I am tired of your computer shiit talking!!!

Some folks FROWN on that sorta' thing.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

I truly do love your way with words Cross smile

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

Nah, it's the way he types it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

Nah, it's the way he types it.

Might be grin wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I�m sure there is a perfectly good explanation for one being so easily amused, however in my efforts to remain polite I�ll not speculate how that is so.

Now Greg, seeing as how you have already milked the victim role for a few weeks, 40 or so pages, and a couple of threads, and being between stated hangings and attack dwarfs, it would only seem fair Allison be allowed the role of victim. That way you may educe another couple of weeks and another 40 or so pages without anyone thinking you may be starved for attention.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not "Milking" Chit, .....Mister, and you're not making a whole lotta' [bleep]' sense,.....

When I feel the need of council as to what's "Fair" or not, I'll damn sure keep ya' in mind.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don�t be a fool. The only thing that counts is honesty. You can be a miserable grouchass and have redeeming qualities, but a friendly swindler is still worthless.

Honestly and truth.

A lot to be said for having character.

The absolute most important thing you can own is a good name.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Honestly and truth.

this ^

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Honestly and truth.

There are only two things in life that no one can take away from you. You have to give them away.

They are your name and your integrity.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No....these can be taken.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
No....these can be taken.

Absolutely....

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

[bleep] off, Dick.

smile smile

You two should get a room and knock the cobwebs off one another's junk.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (44mc, Amos63, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 35, 8MMX57JS, 8 invisible), 997 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,207
Posts18,524,266
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.