Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slg888
TnDeerModerator(friend of XTB & FartSniffer), This forum may have an opening for a Moderator....hope you get the job.

http://theclayboard.yuku.com/btheclayboard

Now thats funny. laugh laugh

My only question is...how did you know where to find that [bleep] web page?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by slg888
Can someone please do a back ground check on me?

Also would like to know my credit score?

Easy just google "shady"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[Linked Image]

FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
so if you really were/are a moderator from tndeer what was your name over there.ive been a member of that site since 2004.most everyone there knows me and i have known many members there over the years.sounds like another allison game to me.the tn mafia was a strictly east tennessee thing that started as a joke by me and a couple other members.only one of these guys in my group used that tag line in his signature.you are a fraud and a fake.another pot stirring prick looking for some attention.

the real stovepipe? another sock puppet im guessing is allison.funny thing i know stovepipe and you are not him.

unfortunately some game playing asshat or hats is trying to reignite a battle we fought when we first got here.some people just need attention or thrive on drama.

Originally Posted by deflave
Get your dick out of that rooster and go to church.

Travis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Around Christmas this place goes into some pretty laid back and enjoyable "Story Telling" mode.

Remind me to tell the WHOLE story of my one man crime wave here in Cochise County,......a truly dastardly act of trespass, and one that violated all the common bounds of decent behavior.

wink

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to hear about the canadian hangin', myself.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remind me,......it's another good "Folk Tale",.....not without a certain amount of "inspirational" content in it's story line.

The only reason that we hear "I miss the way things were' is because we quit LIVING and behaving the way we did when they WERE that way.

Hangin' dope dealers has a LOT going for it, on a LOT of different levels..

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/17/12.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fat_daddy
so if you really were/are a moderator from tndeer what was your name over there?

WILL NOT ANSWER THIS, have asked twice.

Originally Posted by fat_daddy

the real stovepipe? another sock puppet im guessing is allison.funny thing i know stovepipe and you are not him.

unfortunately some game playing asshat or hats is trying to reignite a battle we fought when we first got here.some people just need attention or thrive on drama.

No doubt, we know who stovepipe is, and this isn't him.

Last edited by Jtown; 10/17/12.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dudes from Tennessee....you need to get your chit wired tight and cut out the BS or leave. I have most of you on "Ignore" now??

We are all invited guest here...so act like it or pack it in...
Most come here to learn,chat and relax....If we wanted a fight,we would start a "knock out" club...your call?

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rifle
Dudes from Tennessee....you need to get your chit wired tight and cut out the BS or leave. I have most of you on "Ignore" now??

Most come here to learn,chat and relax....If we wanted a fight,we would start a "knock out" club...your call?

Why exactly are you lumping Jtown and a few others in with the troll trash...?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, this thread went south.

Alas, it always seems to whenever this last bunch of people from Tennessee shows up. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hey now be nice to Miss Lynn, She's our troll trapper after she catches them she chews them up and spits them out..I've seen it dude and it ain't pretty!

Awwwwwwww Gee, so sweet of you to recognize me for one of my finer talents blush

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If he's a good guy,he can be the leader and make decent members out of them...or root them out.

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If he's a good guy,he can be the leader and make decent members out of them...or root them out.

Rifle, we have thrown the red flag several times on some "new" people that have showed up, but we are always doubted. We came in here a little hot, but we have cooled it and are enjoying our time here.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jtown...that shows signs of promise..
let's see how it goes,but
it goes beyond you guys...
it makes ALL Southerners look stupid and trashy

Last edited by rifle; 10/17/12.

Come on America,

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I can't believe I read this whole [bleep] thread.......

don't forget to tip your waitresses...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jtown

Rifle, we have thrown the red flag several times on some "new" people that have showed up, but we are always doubted. We came in here a little hot, but we have cooled it and are enjoying our time here.

You [bleep] sure got 'Hot" at cleaning out all the old posts on the old CHITHOLE website you were hangin' out in,....once the addy was posted here,.....didn't you ? like within 3-4 HOURS.,,,,,,the one STARTED by the Whigger, IIRC.

A LOT of the folks here READ that stuff you had up, about this place, and the folks here. Suffice it to say it was a little bit less than complimentary.

Pay a LOT of attention to what Rifle just told ya',....and quit with the "Butter Wouldn't melt in my mouth" innocent "we came in here a little hot" horsechit, Mister.

Ya' came in like a "pack of hyenas"......(thanks for that word pic, SteveNO)

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/17/12.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well said,.....

Thanks,

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, the typical member just finds a thread that they can comment on and makes their first post, if that goes well they make another somewhere and a fire member is born.

A typical troll starts a 'look at me' thread...

That and your 'moderator' badge has made us look...

prove out or get out.

Kent [/quote]

This, Thanks.

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

You should check with the RCMP in Alberta about the HANGING of a fella' that sold designer drugs at a middle school in my village, years back.

GTC

The only way I know how to read and understand this is you are implying a threat like the one carried out in your village. Assuming there is none other of "your village" posting here, as they have certainly remained quite hidden if they are indeed here, it is you then who is threatening him (allison) with the same criminal acts such as those you preformed in your native country before coming here to the great USA, to threaten its residents with further criminal acts, and that these USA residents are undesirable gypsies by your determination?

Did I get all this correctly or am I missing something?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, beefan, 308ld, 808outdoors, 338reddog, 7 invisible), 913 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,263
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.