Home
Posted By: pahick Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Well, I decided after being by myself for a while id move one in. We've known each other awhile, and im very happy. Moved her in friday. Inherited a cat too eek but it seems to be adjusting fine.

We both have a past, just as most do. Neithers been even been close to spotless. Shes been married 3 times, me, never been. Shes just out of a 5 yr relationship, but says she hasnt loved him for the last 2. Ive been runnin women for almost 11 yrs, except for a short stint with one for a few months, she just wasnt happy with me and the outdoors.....sent her down the road when she gave me an ultimatum.

We talked about "us" while she was still with the other guy, and both seem to be on the same page. Shes only been in a few days, and everything is going fine, except one area. I cant understand why, but we both are rehashing questions about our pasts, questions I thought we both answered, many times, since we both started talking way back.

Ive always been the "past is the past" type, and leave any jealous thoughts of those days back there....keep truckin. So why the 20 questions, from both of us, now?
Posted By: hanco Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
You all are still feeling each other out. You will have to draw a line in the sand, enough about the past, let all that old cshit go.

Good luck
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Ain't learned [bleep] about living with one yet obvously. Might as well as why Hoppes smells good.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Good luck.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
"past is the past"

Been my experience this is an impossible trait for the female of the species.

But wishing you good luck!!!
Posted By: pahick Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Thanks, im gonna need it it seems. Aint never had so many questions in any relationship, ever. Which made me ask a million questions. Almost made me think shes thinkin if she made the right decision. Dont get me wrong, shes been really going out of her way to make me sure she wants to be here. Hell she came from another state to be here. Im just thinking with all the questions, she may not be as sure as she thought. Hell, who knows, day by day.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Move her back out before the boxes are unpacked. I wouldn't give your relationship 2 years.
She has no idea what she wants. Three marriages later, just out of a five year relationship and living with you, talking to you while she was with him, now 20 questions...
Posted By: KFWA Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
well since you're posting this on a public forum, I'll give my .02 cents

Shes been married 3 times, me, never been. Shes just out of a 5 yr relationship, but says she hasnt loved him for the last 2.

We talked about "us" while she was still with the other guy

I wouldn't unpack my bags.
The past is like herpes...it is always with you...you just get some time between outbreaks.
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
She has no idea what she wants. Three marriages later, just out of a five year relationship and living with you, talking to you while she was with him, now 20 questions...

Thats what bothers me. Least she was out of bed bright and early to go check on a job at the hospital. Aint afraid of work, this one. Had a whole list of "must dos" today to get rooted. Rearranged the kitchen yesterday, cant find my coffee cups, so think shes here to stay. Just....the questions. Like I said, aint ever had that before, specially after we talked for so long.
Forget about the past. Start fresh with the first day you Two met. The rest and best of your lives is ahead of you. Hasbeen
Appreciate it. Think ill go to the range before work, think about some stuff, and see if I get any "where u at, u didnt tell me u were leaving" texts smile Thanks for the ear fellas!
From the sounds of then, it appears you have a woman who thinks to much. Save the moving boxes.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
jorge's philosophy on females (excluding one's mother of course);

1. The BEST one you will ever meet is still a pain in the ass.
2. If they didn't have a hole, there'd be a bounty on them

Mitigating above two; big tits.
Posted By: hanco Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
If she asks a question, just say, that's the past. Our time is now. Everyday is a good day! They are going to re-arrange things. You can't sweat the small cshit. Tell her you like it.
80%er
Posted By: tzone Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Pick the one with the biggest tits you can tolerate the most.
I predict that this will become a thread of epic proportions. Asking these guys for relationship advice is like asking Rosie O'Donnell for diet recommendations.........................
Posted By: Etoh Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Have low expectations.
Posted By: viking Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Trust issues and seeking a reaction.

I had to laugh with my buddy one day. He says he moved his GF in with him, they bought a new mattress and all. Then one night he said wanted "some". She told him she was tired yada yada. He says to me "now she's started this crap". Typical woman.
Posted By: victoro Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by tzone

WINNER!
Posted By: wageslave Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Got any pics?
Just like a boxing match. The first couple of rounds she'll test your defenses, then she'll come at you for real.

P
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
THIS is what you need.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
I'd offer some insightful relationship advise, but, you know, it's been pretty well hammered home that I suck at it so good luck chump. I like the advice about picking the one that's easy to look at and you can tolerate the best. Is that about the best you can hope for, does anyone know for sure?
Posted By: battue Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Vegas would open the over/under at 3.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I predict that this will become a thread of epic proportions. Asking these guys for relationship advice is like asking Rosie O'Donnell for diet recommendations.........................

Hey now, my advice is based on years of suffering. I mean years of experience.
Posted By: victoro Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
1) "We talked about "us" while she was still with the other guy"

She'll do the same thing to you when the new wears off.

2) "She's been married 3 times"

If she's been married 3 times you need to know some of the reasons they didn't work out. Have you met her Mother? Women usually turn into their Mothers.

3) "She's just out of a 5 yr. relationship"

I bet it wasn't her only live in relationship. Women don't like to tell you about those.

4) "Hell she came from another state to be here."

She moved from another state to be with you? Sounds like she's desperate. I'd get a criminal background check and a financial background check done on her.

5) "Inherited a cat too"

That would be the deal breaker for me. You don't mention kids (another deal breaker) but after 3 marriages seems like she should have some.

If you are never been married single man with no crazy ex-wife to deal with, have a good job, aren't a drug addict or have a criminal record there are lots of really hot divorced women out there looking for you. Be patient.
it has to be 50/50.

If it aint......keep moving.
Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
If it's got tits or tires it's gonna give you trouble! FACT!
Posted By: battue Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
It's never 50/50. Somebody always has to drive more than 50% of the time.

Buds advice from years ago. Marry a woman that loves you more than you love her.

Smart money is taking the under.

Addition: Another Bud quoted the tits and tires line often.
Have fun while it lasts.

Nothing is forever. Nothing.
If it cant be 50/50.........maybe its not the womans fault.
Posted By: Windfall Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Just learn to choose your battles, learn to fight fair, don't dwell on the past chapters, get one where you have some things in common besides the bedroom and learn to say "Yes, Dear" real early. I'd keep that one with three marriages auditioning for a while. Once they hear you say "I do", they don't anymore. Cooking lasts longer than some other things. For a single guy without lots of baggage with a few bucks in the bank, the world is your oyster. I was overseas on business, single and with a US Passport and lots of very nice women want into the USA real badly. You don't have to settle. The Internet dating sites are full of very nice women if you have something to bring to the table.
Originally Posted by Windfall
learn to say "Yes, Dear" real early.

WTF?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
"past is the past"

Been my experience this is an impossible trait for the female of the species.

But wishing you good luck!!!

You are probably one of the smartest dudes I've ever talked to on the Internet..........
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
It is a lot of fun living with woman. When it is not fun get rid of them. Find new fun ones.
Posted By: mathman Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Pick the one with the biggest tits best legs/ass you can tolerate the most.

Big tits are a precursor for fat ass and other expensive surgical maintenance.
I told my son if he gets serious about being married, he needs to take a long look at her momma, cause that is what he going to be married to in about 25 years.
Posted By: deflave Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
I find it difficult to respect anything that would sleep with me.

Dave
good luck.
Posted By: R_H_Clark Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Is it possible that she is seeking reassurance from you with all her questions? Just a thought, but she may be needing a lot of support and reassurance since she has had so many failures before. It's possible she wants to make sure she doesn't make any of the mistakes that caused you to end the relationships with your previous ladies,so she wants to get all the details on what went wrong before her. She may be thinking this might be her last chance not to die alone, and she may be overdoing it.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17

I struggled to find a woman who was smart, but was not a bitch.
I thought I found one, and have been married 39 years.

But it turns out she has bitchy thoughts.
Hope it works.

Indicators suggest she is gonna further your education....
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Sex must be real good if your taking on baggage like that. I suspect that will not be the case for long.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If it cant be 50/50.........maybe its not the womans fault.

Its always the mans fault, if he breaths.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
"get one where you have some things in common"

This was the point at which ALL (yes ALL) my hobbies became just another job.
Originally Posted by deflave
I find it difficult to respect anything that would sleep with me.

Dave

I remember my first serious girlfriend and being amazed that she was giving "it" to me.

Same thing.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Hope it works.

Indicators suggest she is gonna further your education....

Laffin'. I fear you are correct. It's stupefying just how primitive the human male"s dating/mating instincts are, mine included.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Should have never moved her in. Maybe down the road, but she ain't ready and you need to be on your toes. Trouble ahead. Too many "serious" relationships that went down the crapper. She is the common denominator. Tell her that you want to start going to church (if you don't already) and watch her reaction.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
As others have said, save the moving boxes. Theres two things you NEVER talk to women about...One is other women ( past relationships...)

repeat: NEVER

Its none of her business, its past history and its yours.....and its the kind of thing women dwell on and eventually use as ammo.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by ingwe
As others have said, save the moving boxes. Theres two things you NEVER talk to women about...One is other women ( past relationships...)

Its none of her business, its past history and its yours.....and its the kind of thing women dwell on and eventually use as ammo.

Especially if the other woman is her sister....
Posted By: CCCC Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Based on what you posted and asked, am thinking that you already have sifted the contents and calculated an answer. Are you seeking rebuttal from folks here? You may obtain more useful results by asking yourself what you truly want in such a deal, and then answering yourself in a brutally honest manner.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Yeah..they REALLY hate that! eek
woman across the street is one of them that ain't happy unless she is in the middle of some schit - fighting with a neighbor or taking up a cause that only she believes in , raising some crazy ass kids from 3 different daddies with an ex that is stalking her and a hubby that doesn't appreciate her.

some women just want drama in their lives - I guess its better to them than just living the same day over and over again .

My nephew married a woman like that. A day doesn't go by she isn't fighting with someone

I see that crap on social media - always posting something about trust, friendship, what a good man is, how she demands the best of her man, on and on. Can't figure out if she has all the answers how she always end up with a loser.

At my age, there ain't enough hormones in me to make me want to deal with that level of headache.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
I can't see any reason why this relationship won't fail miserably, but maybe I'm missing something.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
I can't see any reason why this relationship won't fail miserably, but maybe I'm missing something.

especially after our responses.

I bet he has some questions now too

gonna be alot of questions in that house tonight.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17

Or brother.
Posted By: benchman Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
They are pretty picky, I'll tell ya that...
Posted By: larrylee Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17

Keep her packing boxes near, in case!
Posted By: byc Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Before you move in with any woman take her to some beach or mountain house getaway for 2 solid weeks. You'll know real fast if living together is a good or bad idea.

Wished I had done that with the last redhead who lived here. I would have known the answer after the first day!

OP I do hope this works out for you. Stay on it!
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
i can see from the situation where people would say legitimately way too much too quick.
well
once upon a time i met this woman age 37 with three kids just coming out of a 15year marriage. oldest kid was just 10 years younger than me.
within 15minutes of our first lunch date i was twitterpated. took about two years to legalize it.
I remember people telling me because of age difference etc it would not last one year.
little off on the timing thing, been over 40years now and i see no change coming.
Have there been problems, sure, we worked through them.
Would do it over again in a minute.
Another comment on the big tits thing other than it being a kids fascination. you do realize pretty soon they reach the knees.
They have to tie them up.
I'd run this one to the end, which ain't too far off. Then go back to the rental units.
If it Flies, Floats, or F#$ks it's cheaper to rent.
Posted By: 325Abn Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by victoro

If she's been married 3 times you need to know some of the reasons they didn't work out. Have you met her Mother? Women usually turn into their Mothers.

I bet it wasn't her only live in relationship. Women don't like to tell you about those.

She moved from another state to be with you? Sounds like she's desperate. I'd get a criminal background check and a financial background check done on her.

5) "Inherited a cat too"

That would be the deal breaker for me. You don't mention kids (another deal breaker) but after 3 marriages seems like she should have some.

If you are never been married single man with no crazy ex-wife to deal with, have a good job, aren't a drug addict or have a criminal record there are lots of really hot divorced women out there looking for you. Be patient.

I gotta agree with Victoro here. She's gonna drop you like she dropped her most recent....wasn't "in love" for the last two years? Why did she not do something to fix that instead of finding another fella to "confide in"?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
She needs to be able to eat animals you killed and hunt animals too.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17

Rodeo Sex anyone?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
She needs to be able to CLEAN AND COOK animals you killed
FIXT -LIKE THE INDIANS.
wink

Strange, no mention of kids involved. Some women are good at getting hitched.
Originally Posted by Etoh
Have low expectations.

Both of y'all !
Posted By: rem141r Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
you should have went on a few vacations first. moving in is serious business. you can damn sure bet she is going through your schit with a fine tooth comb when you ain't there. 3 ex-husbands have seriously dented this one. if i found out somebody was divorced more than twice, i'd steer clear for all but casual encounters. the 20 questions thing is her trying to catch you in a lie. just fold them moving boxes and store them in the garage.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
The only thing different about women is their addresses.
Lets see....

Keep boxes stored
Shop Jared
Lock up schit
Screw her sister and brother if she gives me schit

...at work, writing important stuff down as needed. 'Preciate it! 😁
Posted By: Boogaloo Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Living with them is one thing, but you're actually trying to have a serious conversation with one?...this won't end well...
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/18/17
Originally Posted by 325Abn
Originally Posted by victoro

I gotta agree with Victoro here. She's gonna drop you like she dropped her most recent....wasn't "in love" for the last two years? Why did she not do something to fix that instead of finding another fella to "confide in"?

Women are like monkeys, they won't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another.
Originally Posted by KFWA
well since you're posting this on a public forum, I'll give my .02 cents

Shes been married 3 times, me, never been. Shes just out of a 5 yr relationship, but says she hasnt loved him for the last 2.

I wouldn't unpack my bags.

Yep. That pretty much nails it.

But considering where you live, I imagine the picking are pretty slim. All the smart girls moved away a long time ago.
Posted By: BGunn Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17

[Linked Image]

Don't forget the "Mac & Cheese" post, you ain't allowed to use logic during an argument !!!
Posted By: ribka Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
She sounds like the type that cannot live on her own and that's a big danger sign imo

Good luck all it takes is one crazy mood swing and a call to the cops and you could lose all your firearms rights or spend a lot of money trying keep them

What assets does she bring and her credit rating?

Monkey meet branch
Posted By: add Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
[Linked Image]
We need boob pics
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
3 dudes have dumped her .

No job.

You're screwed.

mike r
Originally Posted by jorgeI

laugh laugh laugh

That's the spirit Jorge!
Posted By: ribka Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by jorgeI

laugh laugh laugh

That's the spirit Jorge!

Firm over big any day

I've evolved
Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet as it is eternal wisdom from the fire...if lonely...dog...get one. I really do hope it works out for ya though.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
A wise friend once told me "that relationships are like garage sales, they seem interesting until you get in there and realize it's all a bunch of crap that you really don't need". And secondly, they all have an expiration date, except when you meet them, you don't know if you ended up with a gallon of milk or a box of Twinkies.......
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
The past is like herpes...it is always with you...you just get some time between outbreaks.

Most certainly agree with that, but so far with with me I have been able to go 32 years with very few and thankfully minor out breaks.
Posted By: deflave Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet as it is eternal wisdom from the fire...if lonely...dog...get one. I really do hope it works out for ya though.

Ok, dog fugker.

Dave
Posted By: byc Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
Hey...sex is sex!!
Posted By: deflave Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
Originally Posted by byc
Hey...sex is sex!!

That's what they say in Arkansas.

And prison.

Dave
Originally Posted by lvmiker
3 dudes have dumped her .

No job.

You're screwed.

mike r

isn't that the point ? wink
Posted By: ringworm Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17
I'm sure her having been married 3X be says nothing...

Carry on
Don't forget, due to MOST residency laws, in a very short time it will be illegal to make her leave.
She will have the same right to stay in your house as you do.

The first piece of mail she gets at your house will have a notation on the back of it saying....

"YOUR TOAST"
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Women, and livin with em - 09/19/17

Get rid of the foocki ng cat.
Originally Posted by cisco1

Get rid of the foocki ng cat.

Then there's THIS...

PENNSYLVANIA COURT STRIKES DOWN ORDINANCE LIMITING NUMBER OF CATS PER RESIDENCE

Cat laws
Posted By: pahick Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Update......shes history! Made it 4 weeks....lol. Everything was great first 3. Last week she was sick and I tried to call her twice. Never answered. Came home from work and she said she never got the calls. Showed me her phone. The calls didnt go through. No problem. Next day I said honey we need to get you another phone provider so we dont have this problem again. She went off! Said " I had this line for 10 yrs and I aint paying more than $35 for a damn phone! Further more I aint ever going on another guys phone plan!!" I said I never asked you to go on my plan, but sob I wanna get through to ya when I want to. Then she said wtf did you wanna get ahold of me for? I said I just wanted to check on ya and make sure you were ok.

Next day I told her I didnt care for the attitude the night before. If ya ever get like that again you might as well pack your bags. She said dont threaten me! I didnt, I meant it, and she was gone within an hour.

Dont know what her problem is, but shes no longer my problem. Friends for 7 yrs and in one month she turned into a bitch.

Most of y'all were right. Guess ya never really know someone.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Sorry to hear. It's never easy.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Sorry to hear. It's never easy.

No need be sorry. Is what it is. I mean, hate to lose a friend, hate it didnt work, but id rather her gone now than get screwed bigtime later on ya know?
Well...bye...

Really, sorry how this one turned out. Hang in there, there will be others.

Should have got the dog...
Dog hell...im goin for big tits this time laugh
Better it happened now than later down the road.

I'm reminded of 'rodeo sex'.
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
Better it happened now than later down the road.

Yup.

All in all it just took up a month of your off time, you got your house cleaned and hopefully had some good nookie. Not too much invested and you got her out without too much drama.

I'll second the idea of going for the big tits next time
Originally Posted by pahick
Maybe a dog with big tits. Works for the A-rabs. Well...I mean, if a goat is a dog. They are kinda alike.
Wife has a sister that has been married 5 times, twice to the guy she's married to now. She was married to him five years the first time, divorced him and shortly after moved some dumb hick in. He wouldn't do any chores around the house so she moved him out. She's been married to her "ex" now for about 15 yrs. now, he let her quit her job and now she runs around with her unmarried sister spending money like it's going out of style. Oh well if it works for the guy, she's had her share of health problems currently she's piled on 70+ pounds and is going blind so she's a real prize. The guy always has let women's chit roll off his back, dismissing it as "that's just the way women are". I've been married to her sister for 30 yrs. and totally agree with women turning into their mother's not long after getting married. Best part about this one is that she neither drinks nor smokes and wouldn't ever consider cheating.
"We talked about "us" while she was still with the other guy"

My buddy always likens them to monkeys in this respect...they don't let go of one vine until they have a firm grip on another.

Also his sage advice is bang the hell out of them, but bore them to death if you want them to leave. Don't shop, go to the movies, travel, or otherwise spend any money. Then, they'll WANT to leave, and will grab the next vine.

He knows I have a big trash pump and a pond and tells me to fire that thing up and fire hose them off the front porch. As I get older, I find I really don't need a woman around as much...my kubota does more work, and my kayak is more fun.

I knew a man that had been married to 4 out of 5 Daughters in a family. Said it kept him from breaking in a new Mother-in-law. Dead now from a car wreck. miles
Posted By: hanco Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Go get another one. There is plenty out there.
Originally Posted by milespatton

I knew a man that had been married to 4 out of 5 Daughters in a family. Said it kept him from breaking in a new Mother-in-law. Dead now from a car wreck. miles

Good idea
Posted By: BGunn Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Good idea

It don't count if he was their brother too...

Posted By: 4winds Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Originally Posted by BGunn
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Good idea

It don't count if he was their brother too...

I wonder who was driving the other car?
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Update......shes history! Made it 4 weeks....lol. Everything was great first 3. Last week she was sick and I tried to call her twice. Never answered. Came home from work and she said she never got the calls. Showed me her phone. The calls didnt go through. No problem. Next day I said honey we need to get you another phone provider so we dont have this problem again. She went off! Said " I had this line for 10 yrs and I aint paying more than $35 for a damn phone! Further more I aint ever going on another guys phone plan!!" I said I never asked you to go on my plan, but sob I wanna get through to ya when I want to. Then she said wtf did you wanna get ahold of me for? I said I just wanted to check on ya and make sure you were ok.

Next day I told her I didnt care for the attitude the night before. If ya ever get like that again you might as well pack your bags. She said dont threaten me! I didnt, I meant it, and she was gone within an hour.

Dont know what her problem is, but shes no longer my problem. Friends for 7 yrs and in one month she turned into a bitch.

This was an easy one
Posted By: hookeye Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
This chit pizzes me off............how some guys escape so cheap/easy.

Posted By: hookeye Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Now go find her hotter sister, and move her in for 5 weeks and then kick her to the curb..........should sit very well with the former.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
i predict she'll be back. my buddy is going through this now. he's a great guy but the poontang gets him everytime. i made the mistake of letting him know what i thought the first time it went south and now its a little cool between us, especially when she's around. but its only a matter of time before she goes Misery on him again.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17

A wise choice...
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17

Poetic justice? Sounds like the guy's life was one big car wreck.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i predict she'll be back. my buddy is going through this now. he's a great guy but the poontang gets him everytime. i made the mistake of letting him know what i thought the first time it went south and now its a little cool between us, especially when she's around. but its only a matter of time before she goes Misery on him again.

Throw your magic 8 ball out, shes not coming back. 1st, right now I do miss her, I wanted it to work, but I been down that road before with someone else. Shes not welcome here anymore. 2nd, when a relationshio goes belly up, she turns into an ice queen. I saw how she acted when she got divorced the last time. I no longer exist to her. If anyone asks what went wrong, she'll say the same thing she always has, it was a mutual split, which is total horsecrap.

Right now ill guarantee shes eyeing up a new pecker to ride. Just the way she is. And im not sitting on my ass either. Yeah it hurts I lost a friend of 7 yrs, but im not gonna sit around boo hooing, I wanna have fun. Which means huntings here, the mountains are calling my name, and theres 3 new blondes and one brunette just started in at work. Time to get friendly with somebody new.
Posted By: RyanTX Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
At least she's not leaving with "half" your stuff!
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Glad to hear that you were able to get out of the situation relatively quickly. I am not making any judgements here, but in my opinion, there were numerous red flags you should have seen before getting involved with a such a woman. In my estimation, you already knew the answer. You began this thread for a reason. Your conscious, your "inner voice," knew this is was a mistake. Your heart was attempting to overrule your brain/conscience. Should you be faced with a similar situation in the future, my advice would be to listen to your conscious. Failure to do so can lead to complete and utter misery. There's a reason her 3 marriages failed as well as her last 5-year shack-up. Your conscious is there for a reason, listen to it.

Sorry it didn't work for you but did you really, really expect it too? Lotta baggage there. Find one with a smaller suitcase..............

MM
Posted By: Windfall Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Find a widow. They are usually lonely, can cook, are single through no fault of their own and ended up with all his stuff including his bank account.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Glad to hear that you were able to get out of the situation relatively quickly. I am not making any judgements here, but in my opinion, there were numerous red flags you should have seen before getting involved with a such a woman. In my estimation, you already knew the answer. You began this thread for a reason. Your conscious, your "inner voice," knew this is was a mistake. Your heart was attempting to overrule your brain/conscience. Should you be faced with a similar situation in the future, my advice would be to listen to your conscious. Failure to do so can lead to complete and utter misery. There's a reason her 3 marriages failed as well as her last 5-year shack-up. Your conscious is there for a reason, listen to it.

I don't think it was his heart doing the overruling. whistle
Originally Posted by Paul_M
I don't think it was his heart doing the overruling. whistle

Indeed. That was my attempt to phrase it politely.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Perhaps it was a hearing issue and "hard" became "heart".
It sounds like the OP knew the writing was on the wall and just wanted to check himself out with the Campfire boys. 2 days after he started this thread, she was gone.

There were definitely some red flags with this one.
Wow.

Coming here for relationship advice.

You have to ask yourself. "Maybe it's me?"
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Originally Posted by rem141r

Throw your magic 8 ball out, shes not coming back. 1st, right now I do miss her, I wanted it to work, but I been down that road before with someone else. Shes not welcome here anymore. 2nd, when a relationshio goes belly up, she turns into an ice queen. I saw how she acted when she got divorced the last time. I no longer exist to her. If anyone asks what went wrong, she'll say the same thing she always has, it was a mutual split, which is total horsecrap.

Right now ill guarantee shes eyeing up a new pecker to ride. Just the way she is. And im not sitting on my ass either. Yeah it hurts I lost a friend of 7 yrs, but im not gonna sit around boo hooing, I wanna have fun. Which means huntings here, the mountains are calling my name, and theres 3 new blondes and one brunette just started in at work. Time to get friendly with somebody new.

No!!!! Not someone you work with. Not a good idea!
Posted By: BGunn Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17

Waylon on women....

Posted By: pete53 Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
those used /recycled women there is a reason they can`t stay with one decent man ? there nuts ! get rid of her! I have been there and done that . your better off alone and just sleep with a few once in while.
Posted By: DaveR Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17

In the future, make that your first hint.

Haven't seen a woman worth a chit yet that didn't have the tits to leave a bad man or relationship before starting another.

Have a buddy that keeps fallin' into that trap. It's always the same thing "yeah, she's still married technically (or still together...whatever) but they don't sleep in the same bed, and she is going to leave him when she can". I always ask him "do you go down on her" Well, of course he does. I then always ask what her husband's / boyfriend's d!ck tastes like....because if she's "with" him "technically" chances are she's still fuggin' him and as far as he is aware, things are all rosey at home and her stepping out is probably the furthest thing from his mind.

Cheating. If they do it WITH you, the will eventually do it TO you (once you're her new azzhole and she "hasn't loved YOU for years". Best early indicator of a weak woman is one who will screw you while she's still with someone else.
Originally Posted by DaveR
Best early indicator of a weak woman is one who will screw you while she's still with someone else.

Exactly.

And not one you would want long-term. Take what you need and move on down the road - the faster the better.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17
Little head thinking for the big head.... wink
Posted By: BarryC Re: Women, and livin with em - 10/19/17

Maybe next time you'll try dating first.
© 24hourcampfire