-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Find a widow. They are usually lonely, can cook, are single through no fault of their own and ended up with all his stuff including his bank account.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Glad to hear that you were able to get out of the situation relatively quickly. I am not making any judgements here, but in my opinion, there were numerous red flags you should have seen before getting involved with a such a woman. In my estimation, you already knew the answer. You began this thread for a reason. Your conscious, your "inner voice," knew this is was a mistake. Your heart was attempting to overrule your brain/conscience. Should you be faced with a similar situation in the future, my advice would be to listen to your conscious. Failure to do so can lead to complete and utter misery. There's a reason her 3 marriages failed as well as her last 5-year shack-up. Your conscious is there for a reason, listen to it.

I don't think it was his heart doing the overruling. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paul_M
I don't think it was his heart doing the overruling. whistle

Indeed. That was my attempt to phrase it politely.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Perhaps it was a hearing issue and "hard" became "heart".

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
It sounds like the OP knew the writing was on the wall and just wanted to check himself out with the Campfire boys. 2 days after he started this thread, she was gone.

There were definitely some red flags with this one.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wow.

Coming here for relationship advice.

You have to ask yourself. "Maybe it's me?"

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by rem141r
i predict she'll be back. my buddy is going through this now. he's a great guy but the poontang gets him everytime. i made the mistake of letting him know what i thought the first time it went south and now its a little cool between us, especially when she's around. but its only a matter of time before she goes Misery on him again.

Throw your magic 8 ball out, shes not coming back. 1st, right now I do miss her, I wanted it to work, but I been down that road before with someone else. Shes not welcome here anymore. 2nd, when a relationshio goes belly up, she turns into an ice queen. I saw how she acted when she got divorced the last time. I no longer exist to her. If anyone asks what went wrong, she'll say the same thing she always has, it was a mutual split, which is total horsecrap.

Right now ill guarantee shes eyeing up a new pecker to ride. Just the way she is. And im not sitting on my ass either. Yeah it hurts I lost a friend of 7 yrs, but im not gonna sit around boo hooing, I wanna have fun. Which means huntings here, the mountains are calling my name, and theres 3 new blondes and one brunette just started in at work. Time to get friendly with somebody new.

No!!!! Not someone you work with. Not a good idea!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Waylon on women....

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
those used /recycled women there is a reason they can`t stay with one decent man ? there nuts ! get rid of her! I have been there and done that . your better off alone and just sleep with a few once in while.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We talked about "us" while she was still with the other guy

In the future, make that your first hint.

Haven't seen a woman worth a chit yet that didn't have the tits to leave a bad man or relationship before starting another.

Have a buddy that keeps fallin' into that trap. It's always the same thing "yeah, she's still married technically (or still together...whatever) but they don't sleep in the same bed, and she is going to leave him when she can". I always ask him "do you go down on her" Well, of course he does. I then always ask what her husband's / boyfriend's d!ck tastes like....because if she's "with" him "technically" chances are she's still fuggin' him and as far as he is aware, things are all rosey at home and her stepping out is probably the furthest thing from his mind.

Cheating. If they do it WITH you, the will eventually do it TO you (once you're her new azzhole and she "hasn't loved YOU for years". Best early indicator of a weak woman is one who will screw you while she's still with someone else.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DaveR
Best early indicator of a weak woman is one who will screw you while she's still with someone else.

Exactly.

And not one you would want long-term. Take what you need and move on down the road - the faster the better.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/19/17.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Little head thinking for the big head.... wink

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pahick

Most of y'all were right. Guess ya never really know someone.

Maybe next time you'll try dating first.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1badf350, 222ND, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 63 invisible), 2,593 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,481
Posts18,529,684
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.