Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by ingwe
As others have said, save the moving boxes. Theres two things you NEVER talk to women about...One is other women ( past relationships...)
repeat: NEVER
Its none of her business, its past history and its yours.....and its the kind of thing women dwell on and eventually use as ammo.

Especially if the other woman is her sister....

Yeah..they REALLY hate that! eek

I'm reminded of 'rodeo sex'.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
Better it happened now than later down the road.

Yup.

All in all it just took up a month of your off time, you got your house cleaned and hopefully had some good nookie. Not too much invested and you got her out without too much drama.

I'll second the idea of going for the big tits next time

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pahick
Dog hell...im goin for big tits this time laugh
Maybe a dog with big tits. Works for the A-rabs. Well...I mean, if a goat is a dog. They are kinda alike.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Wife has a sister that has been married 5 times, twice to the guy she's married to now. She was married to him five years the first time, divorced him and shortly after moved some dumb hick in. He wouldn't do any chores around the house so she moved him out. She's been married to her "ex" now for about 15 yrs. now, he let her quit her job and now she runs around with her unmarried sister spending money like it's going out of style. Oh well if it works for the guy, she's had her share of health problems currently she's piled on 70+ pounds and is going blind so she's a real prize. The guy always has let women's chit roll off his back, dismissing it as "that's just the way women are". I've been married to her sister for 30 yrs. and totally agree with women turning into their mother's not long after getting married. Best part about this one is that she neither drinks nor smokes and wouldn't ever consider cheating.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
"We talked about "us" while she was still with the other guy"

My buddy always likens them to monkeys in this respect...they don't let go of one vine until they have a firm grip on another.

Also his sage advice is bang the hell out of them, but bore them to death if you want them to leave. Don't shop, go to the movies, travel, or otherwise spend any money. Then, they'll WANT to leave, and will grab the next vine.

He knows I have a big trash pump and a pond and tells me to fire that thing up and fire hose them off the front porch. As I get older, I find I really don't need a woman around as much...my kubota does more work, and my kayak is more fun.

Last edited by littlecmonkey; 10/19/17.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I knew a man that had been married to 4 out of 5 Daughters in a family. Said it kept him from breaking in a new Mother-in-law. Dead now from a car wreck. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Go get another one. There is plenty out there.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by milespatton

I knew a man that had been married to 4 out of 5 Daughters in a family. Said it kept him from breaking in a new Mother-in-law. Dead now from a car wreck. miles

Good idea

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Good idea

It don't count if he was their brother too...

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BGunn
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Good idea

It don't count if he was their brother too...

I wonder who was driving the other car?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Update......shes history! Made it 4 weeks....lol. Everything was great first 3. Last week she was sick and I tried to call her twice. Never answered. Came home from work and she said she never got the calls. Showed me her phone. The calls didnt go through. No problem. Next day I said honey we need to get you another phone provider so we dont have this problem again. She went off! Said " I had this line for 10 yrs and I aint paying more than $35 for a damn phone! Further more I aint ever going on another guys phone plan!!" I said I never asked you to go on my plan, but sob I wanna get through to ya when I want to. Then she said wtf did you wanna get ahold of me for? I said I just wanted to check on ya and make sure you were ok.

Next day I told her I didnt care for the attitude the night before. If ya ever get like that again you might as well pack your bags. She said dont threaten me! I didnt, I meant it, and she was gone within an hour.

Dont know what her problem is, but shes no longer my problem. Friends for 7 yrs and in one month she turned into a bitch.

Most of y'all were right. Guess ya never really know someone.

This was an easy one

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
This chit pizzes me off............how some guys escape so cheap/easy.

Last edited by hookeye; 10/19/17.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Now go find her hotter sister, and move her in for 5 weeks and then kick her to the curb..........should sit very well with the former.

Last edited by hookeye; 10/19/17.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i predict she'll be back. my buddy is going through this now. he's a great guy but the poontang gets him everytime. i made the mistake of letting him know what i thought the first time it went south and now its a little cool between us, especially when she's around. but its only a matter of time before she goes Misery on him again.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dog hell...im goin for big tits this time laugh

A wise choice...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Poetic justice? Sounds like the guy's life was one big car wreck.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
i predict she'll be back. my buddy is going through this now. he's a great guy but the poontang gets him everytime. i made the mistake of letting him know what i thought the first time it went south and now its a little cool between us, especially when she's around. but its only a matter of time before she goes Misery on him again.

Throw your magic 8 ball out, shes not coming back. 1st, right now I do miss her, I wanted it to work, but I been down that road before with someone else. Shes not welcome here anymore. 2nd, when a relationshio goes belly up, she turns into an ice queen. I saw how she acted when she got divorced the last time. I no longer exist to her. If anyone asks what went wrong, she'll say the same thing she always has, it was a mutual split, which is total horsecrap.

Right now ill guarantee shes eyeing up a new pecker to ride. Just the way she is. And im not sitting on my ass either. Yeah it hurts I lost a friend of 7 yrs, but im not gonna sit around boo hooing, I wanna have fun. Which means huntings here, the mountains are calling my name, and theres 3 new blondes and one brunette just started in at work. Time to get friendly with somebody new.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
At least she's not leaving with "half" your stuff!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to hear that you were able to get out of the situation relatively quickly. I am not making any judgements here, but in my opinion, there were numerous red flags you should have seen before getting involved with a such a woman. In my estimation, you already knew the answer. You began this thread for a reason. Your conscious, your "inner voice," knew this is was a mistake. Your heart was attempting to overrule your brain/conscience. Should you be faced with a similar situation in the future, my advice would be to listen to your conscious. Failure to do so can lead to complete and utter misery. There's a reason her 3 marriages failed as well as her last 5-year shack-up. Your conscious is there for a reason, listen to it.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Update......shes history! Made it 4 weeks....lol. Everything was great first 3. Last week she was sick and I tried to call her twice. Never answered. Came home from work and she said she never got the calls. Showed me her phone. The calls didnt go through. No problem. Next day I said honey we need to get you another phone provider so we dont have this problem again. She went off! Said " I had this line for 10 yrs and I aint paying more than $35 for a damn phone! Further more I aint ever going on another guys phone plan!!" I said I never asked you to go on my plan, but sob I wanna get through to ya when I want to. Then she said wtf did you wanna get ahold of me for? I said I just wanted to check on ya and make sure you were ok.

Next day I told her I didnt care for the attitude the night before. If ya ever get like that again you might as well pack your bags. She said dont threaten me! I didnt, I meant it, and she was gone within an hour.

Dont know what her problem is, but shes no longer my problem. Friends for 7 yrs and in one month she turned into a bitch.

Most of y'all were right. Guess ya never really know someone.

Sorry it didn't work for you but did you really, really expect it too? Lotta baggage there. Find one with a smaller suitcase..............

MM

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (222ND, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 219DW, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,485
Posts18,529,729
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.