Home
Sadly several days ago a character that posts on this site with screen name "fubarski" chose to respond to one of my posts relaying a very interesting experience I had, by calling me a liar - repeatedly!
Then without an ounce of evidence to base his mean spirited and erroneous claims of my "dishonesty" he kept up - trying repeatedly to disparage me for some unknown reason.
My posting was not aimed at him in any way shape or form.
Why fubarski chose to respond in a deceitful erroneous and mean spirited way to my innocent posting is beyond me?
I reiterated to fubarski that the incident I relayed to all on this site was indeed true and had actually happened.
I publicly asked for fubarski to apologize, he would not - then I began to present evidence proving him to be the liar - posting that evidence on the original posting I made.
Still he (it?) would NOT apologize!
I presented more and more and more irrefutable evidence that the experience I relayed actually occurred.
Still fubarski refused to apologize for his baseless attacks!
Sad this refusal - but evidence of a small and immature man.
Days ago I sent a private message on this forum to fubarski asking him to apologize either in private or in person - he has not done so.
My private message on this forum to fubarski included a time line ending today and a warning that I would advise all on this site of his immature, baseless, unwarranted and completely mean spirited behavior (lying!) if he did not apologize!
The deadline has passed and fubarski has NOT apologized in private or in person and I choose now to alert all that fubarski is indeed a liar, is immature and a small, mean spirited man indeed!
Be careful/cautious when dealing or communicating with this now proven liar, immature and small man!
Sad that this member of the Campfire chose to conduct himself in this irresponsible and deceitful manner!
I refuse to allow anyone to attack me without reason or provocation or to do so in the form of LIES - especially when I am trying to share an unusually enjoyable and rare experience with all.
fubarski (known from now on as "lying fubarski") my advice to you AGAIN is to man up, apologize for your behavior and lies.
And be forewarned, I will NOT let you get away with calling ME or anyone else on this forum a liar without proof or reason!
I hope you have learned a lesson there, lying fubarski, and choose to temper your ways and engage only in truthful utterances and postings from this day forth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Dynasty.
hell is goin on here
I cant tell if this is serious lol
chicks
laugh, hell man, it's only the internet, dont mean chit, I'm probably on half this boards membership ignore list, WGAF? I got called a troll when I first joined, didnt even know what in hell that was.

Plus, everyone needs someone to hate, I've always been more than happy to be just that mother-fu-ker. smile

VG

I read your call out.
I had to log in to respond.
When I logged in I found .....I have you on ignore.

I did not realize how gawd damn important you are.

Why don't you just go mow yer lawn????
WTF?
[Linked Image]
I read that thread for the comedy value.
You got deservedly bitch slapped.
When your in a hole......
Settle down Caitlyn.
LMAO
Maybe this'll help..........

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ironbender
Settle down Caitlyn.

LOL

Chick fight.
JFC........better call up the doc and get those hormone injections adjusted - something aint workin
People down here raise their kids to never trust a fubraskie.
Ohhh - a duel!

Purses at 5 paces....
Holy chit this place is equal parts funny, ruthless, and insightful.

Dave
Yawn....
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by VarmintGay
Sadly several days ago a character that posts on this site with screen name "fubarski" chose to respond to one of my posts relaying a very interesting experience I had, by calling me a liar - repeatedly!
Then without an ounce of evidence to base his mean spirited and erroneous claims of my "dishonesty" he kept up - trying repeatedly to disparage me for some unknown reason.
Why fubarski chose to respond in a deceitful erroneous and mean spirited way to my innocent posting is beyond me?
I reiterated to fubarski that the incident I relayed to all on this site was indeed true and had actually happened.
I publicly asked for fubarski to apologize, he would not - then I began to present evidence proving him to be the liar - posting that evidence on the original posting I made.
I presented more and more and more irrefutable evidence that the experience I relayed actually occurred.
Days ago I sent a private message on this forum to fubarski asking him to apologize either in private or in person - he has not done so.
My private message on this forum to fubarski included a time line ending today and a warning that I would advise all on this site of his immature, baseless, unwarranted and completely mean spirited behavior (lying!) if he did not apologize!
The deadline has passed and fubarski has NOT apologized in private or in person and I choose now to alert all that fubarski is indeed a liar, is immature and a small, mean spirited man indeed!
Be careful/cautious when dealing or communicating with this now proven liar, immature and small man!
Sad that this member of the Campfire chose to conduct himself in this irresponsible and deceitful manner!
I refuse to allow anyone to attack me without reason or provocation or to do so in the form of LIES - especially when I am trying to share an unusually enjoyable and rare experience with all.
fubarski (known from now on as "lying fubarski") my advice to you AGAIN is to man up, apologize for your behavior and lies.
And be forewarned, I will NOT let you get away with calling ME or anyone else on this forum a liar without proof or reason!
I hope you have learned a lesson there, lying fubarski, and choose to temper your ways and engage only in truthful utterances and postings from this day forth.
Hold onto the cock
VarmintGay

Well let me sum up this bleeder's post for everyone... with punctuation.

I have a vagina.

It got fistfugcked by 'fub. Which I really enjoyed.

Until I got sore.

Hold onto the cock
VarmintGay

Maybe I will take Fubarski......off ignore.
Nobody like to be called a liar.
[b][/b]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HzXdcG7YsQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDeRoIy-6RU

P
Originally Posted by poboy
People down here raise their kids to never trust a fubraskie.

We shun them out west. So much so that they only come out on dark-of-the-moon nights.
It seems to me that this Fubarski stepped on his dick in a pretty big way in that other thread, for no better reason than an obvious animosity towards VarmintGuy, and in seeking to attack VG's credibility only damaged his own. That much was pretty obvious from other thread. If we were sitting around a real campfire no doubt someone would have told Fubarski to pull his head in.

Having said that, I don't think this particular thread is necessary either.
Don't forget to put the seat back up when you're done peeing.
Originally Posted by Calvin
chicks

with dicks....or not.

Let it go.

You were right, he was wrong.

Let it go.

Casey
Originally Posted by dan_oz
It seems to me that this Fubarski stepped on his dick in a pretty big way in that other thread, for no better reason than an obvious animosity towards VarmintGuy, and in seeking to attack VG's credibility only damaged his own. That much was pretty obvious from other thread. If we were sitting around a real campfire no doubt someone would have told Fubarski to pull his head in.

Having said that, I don't think this particular thread is necessary either.

Credibility? On an internet forum full of bleeders? Shirley, you jest.
I don't know about a liar. Horrible use of exclamation points, sentence structure and ridiculous use of all-caps when attempting to emphasize a word, oh yeah - but probably not a liar.
Except, maybe, the time in the varmint forum when you "revealed" that you're independently wealthy.
Settle down Caitlyn.

LMAO.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Let it go.

Let it go.

Casey

Hopefully when this is all calms down someone can teach VarmintGay about the key on the keyboard used to create paragraphs. But for the moment I'm enjoying the watching all the bleeding.
Question of the day; Does the person "Varmint Guy" actually exist, or is it just some made up internet-alter-ego persona that one of the regular members use when the mood strikes?

Seriously, nobody does this chit like this for real, do they?
VarmintGuy, you have always been a very respectable member here always responding with civility , however be prepared for many pages in response and mostly negative despite what alpinecrick just said above.

Delete the post while you can.
Originally Posted by Lonny
Question of the day; Does the person "Varmint Guy" actually exist, or is it just some made up internet-alter-ego persona that one of the regular members use when the mood strikes?

Seriously, nobody does this chit like this for real, do they?

IMO - regardless of whatever caused it - the call out thread always ends up worse. Never a good idea member to member. Now if you're calling out a crap company or something, not the same but Chris bitching about Pat always is worse than whatever the perceived transgression was.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The deadline has passed and fubarski has NOT apologized in private or in person and I choose now to...

VG bringin' da heat!!

[Linked Image]
"Lying Fubarski"

Wasn't he an early TV wrassler that went up against Gorgeous George?
I don't think I've ever seen a thread labeled as "CALL OUT"...

This place is more entertaining than watching monkeys pick nits! laugh
I read that thread and coulnt believe this guy would bash a well written story whether true or not....
I saw nothing in the story that was so outrageous to not believe especially if you have driven throug there ....it can snow just about any time of year....
I wouldn't worry about that guy he is an agitator ...we know you
Originally Posted by add
"Lying Fubarski"

Get your story straight...."Lyin' Fubarski" was the cut man for Handsome Harley Race....
Is punctuation a dying art or skill or something?...

Let it go.

Let it go.

Casey

Right. Dood's a miserable prick looking for company. Don't oblige him.
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
I read that thread and coulnt believe this guy would bash a well written story whether true or not....
I saw nothing in the story that was so outrageous to not believe especially if you have driven throug there ....it can snow just about any time of year....
I wouldn't worry about that guy he is an agitator ...we know you

In my best John McEnroe voice....

You cannot be serious!!!

Well written?
LMAO!!!
Originally Posted by gunner500
laugh, hell man, it's only the internet, dont mean chit, I'm probably on half this boards membership ignore list, WGAF? I got called a troll when I first joined, didnt even know what in hell that was.

Plus, everyone needs someone to hate, I've always been more than happy to be just that mother-fu-ker. smile

Hey gunner500

If no objections....can I be your 'Second' on that endeavor??

grin grin grin grin
Originally Posted by Springcove

Yes BUT I remain with hope!!

The Indian dude at the liquor store today was actually able to count out change against a hundred. A perfect transaction down to the penny.

I complimented him for his knowledge and ability to which his response was "huh?" I simply responded with not many left can do what you just did. Feel good about it.
Civil behavior has no place on the Internet as the old saying: "actions have consequences" has no meaning.

EOS folks.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Hey gunner500

If no objections....can I be your 'Second' on that endeavor??

grin grin grin grin

Hell yeah Sharpsman, slackers and underachievers hate you too. grin laugh
OK, Varmintguy got really PO'd over what some guy called him on the 'net in front of the whole world, even though everyone involved used pseudonyms instead of their real names.

Its a good thing we all ain't standing around in cowboy duds with sixguns in a saloon in Dodge City else half the 'Fire at least woulda been shot down long ago.

The takeaway for me though, doing what I do for a living....

...if it bothers guys like us, imagine what a living Hell social media can be for a teenager.
Originally Posted by byc

The Indian dude at the liquor store today was actually able to count out change against a hundred. A perfect transaction down to the penny.

I complimented him for his knowledge and ability to which his response was "huh?" I simply responded with not many left can do what you just did. Feel good about it.

Wait till you have to ask a group of young men: who here can read a topo map and compass?, and draw blank stares, cap that off by asking, anybody here ever seen a fu-king globe!? shocked crazy
Originally Posted by byc

I thought this story was gonna end with you having a funny haircut and holding an O2 cylinder, picking up a quarter and telling the guy "Choose, heads or tails"
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
OK, Varmintguy got really PO'd over what some guy called him on the 'net in front of the whole world, even though everyone involved used pseudonyms instead of their real names.

Its a good thing we all ain't standing around in cowboy duds with sixguns in a saloon in Dodge City else half the 'Fire at least woulda been shot down long ago.

...if it bothers guys like us, imagine what a living Hell social media can be for a teenager.

I would likely be far less offended if I were insulted by someone packing a gun, pride is less important when a chance of dying is attached.
Much easier to get hot when the offense comes from hundreds or thousands of miles away.
We know VarmintGuy as one of the good guys!
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Let it go.

Let it go.

Casey

Right. Dood's a miserable prick looking for company. Don't oblige him.

I endorse this statement
That said VarmintGal's a twit too
Originally Posted by byc

I thought this story was gonna end with you having a funny haircut and holding an O2 cylinder, picking up a quarter and telling the guy "Choose, heads or tails"

HA! But that raises a very good point. WTH is with all these mellinial dudes and their now alt-right haircuts. High and tight on the sides but the bu-font top??

They look like Rocket Man!!

OMG.............chill out guys................

[Linked Image]
Finally,something worth looking at,thanks Tikkanut.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

OMG.............chill out guys................

[Linked Image]

That is worth a repeat.

I thoroughly enjoys VG's Cobra post, it only got better with additional input from the club members and photos of the event topped it off.

I have no idea what Fubarski's problem is, would not hazard a guess, but he kind of F'ed up a nice thread.

This pic is the best thing to happen to this thread. I will tune in tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel hoping for more great pics.
Now we are getting somewhere, well played Tikkanut
Originally Posted by irfubar
Now we are getting somewhere, well played Tikkanut

I T S

T H E

F U B A R ...........................

you have your own website !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://fubar.com/

C H I L L I N .............

[Linked Image]
Its a good thing we all ain't standing around in cowboy duds with sixguns in a saloon in Dodge City...

Yea, that would be pretty fugkin gay.
Hah!!!! I don't think you could make this schit up if you tried!

I'm also reasonably sure VG's real name is Leslie......
When I read VG's prose, I can't picture anything else but:
[Linked Image]

Social media worries in my day peaked over concerns about what someone might or might not write in my 7th grade yearbook.
Originally Posted by kingston

Social media worries in my day peaked over concerns about what someone might or might not write in my 7th grade yearbook.

You made it pass the 7th grade?

grin
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ok, which one's which?

Fubarski is the second one, right?
Where is door number 3??
Originally Posted by tikkanut

C H I L L I N .............

[Linked Image]

Sure looks like Arianny from the UFC
Door #3......

[Linked Image]
What's the thread that started all this?
[Linked Image]
VG Call out spoken
Its a good thing we all ain't standing around in cowboy duds with sixguns in a saloon in Dodge City...

Yea, that would be pretty fugkin gay.

An armed society is a polite society.
[Linked Image]
I am pretty sure that the pollack (fubarski) being the challenged party gets to choose weapons for the duel...

But protocol must be followed to the letter in these dealings.

Henceforth I make a motion that the Grand Poobah come hither to oversee proper procedure in this debacle er... Call out..

Do I have a second to this motion?
Originally Posted by okie
I am pretty sure that the pollack (fubarski) being the challenged party gets to choose weapons for the duel...

But protocol must be followed to the letter in these dealings.

Henceforth I make a motion that the Grand Poobah come hither to oversee proper procedure in this debacle er... Call out..

Do I have a second to this motion?

I second, but good luck getting a man of integrity to dignify a thread like this.
I think fubarski got what he wanted, probably laughing his azz off as we speak.
We took a vacation a few months ago and one of our stops was the Denver zoo. My 5yo was sooooo excited to see live monkeys that actually fling poo at people. He was very disappointed at the lack of airborne fecal matter.
Once he gets a bit better on the keyboard, I'll just send him here for a good sheetshow.
smile smile smile carry on smile smile smile
I want to call out Isaac.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
I think fubarski got what he wanted, probably laughing his azz off as we speak.

^^^^
I called you out once and it never went anywhere. It was fun but I sure felt like a d'oh after. BUT folks did try to make it happen!!

BTW where is he? The man is not even making football picks. I may have to drive over there!!
HAs anyone else got trail cam photos of their cows instead of deer? Sigh.....
Originally Posted by byc
I called you out once and it never went anywhere. It was fun but I sure felt like a d'oh after. BUT folks did try to make it happen!!

BTW where is he? The man is not even making football picks. I may have to drive over there!!

You know Bob. Every day is turning a new page in the book.
Varmint guy is as dumb as a board...

Discuss the .17hmr, .22magnum, or anything with common sense....

He will let you know how awesome he is....
Originally Posted by USMC2602
Originally Posted by add
"Lying Fubarski"

Get your story straight...."Lyin' Fubarski" was the cut man for Handsome Harley Race....

Nope, Adorable Adrian Adonis....

What I want is a [bleep] nickle everytime VarmintGay has a post with the pissy red face next to it..
Or a beer.
PISS INTO THE WIND.... LMAO

Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Hold onto the cock
VarmintGay

Well let me sum up this bleeder's post for everyone... with punctuation.

I have a vagina.

It got fistfugcked by 'fub. Which I really enjoyed.

Until I got sore.

Hold onto the cock
VarmintGay

Haha God Damn that's funny!!! Lmfao

I second the motion.

Has anybody got a meme of someone torturing a Yorkie?

someone say backstraps ?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by byc

Wait till you have to ask a group of young men: who here can read a topo map and compass?, and draw blank stares, cap that off by asking, anybody here ever seen a fu-king globe!? shocked crazy

Neanderthal!! LOL!! Classic schittt.
Originally Posted by SKane
I don't know about a liar. Horrible use of exclamation points, sentence structure and ridiculous use of all-caps when attempting to emphasize a word, oh yeah - but probably not a liar.
Except, maybe, the time in the varmint forum when you "revealed" that you're independently wealthy.

Oh come on man! Least you could do is indent that psuedo paragraph or take the effort to hit an extra return in there. I'm tellin Ingwe the grammar Nazi!
Originally Posted by SKane
When I read VG's prose, I can't picture anything else but:
[Linked Image]

LMFAO

Do it!

You Have This Person On "Ignore"
Lyin' Fubuttski, the brown pounder chronicles.
I wanna get me one athem red face dealy's permanently next to my name. That's cool.
This is snowflake material. Christ if I got so wound up about some internet prick on a forum I'd just log out, delete cookies and passwords, then move on. Call out threads just shouldn't happen with men.
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
This is snowflake material. Christ if I got so wound up about some internet prick on a forum I'd just log out, delete cookies and passwords, then move on. Call out threads just shouldn't happen with men.

You wanna call out VarmintGuy?

Do it!

Hays? I thought he was dead.
An appropriate related clip from the timeless and brilliant film 'The Big Fubarski':

"VG this is not 'Nam this is bowling, there are rules!" wink

Posted By: heavywalker GAYEST THREAD EVER - 09/22/17
I never should be surprised what I read on here, but goddammit I'm still shocked at times.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

You wanna call out VarmintGuy?

Well I'm not going to dedicate a new thread to calling out anybody in particular, that's just foolish. I don't mind voicing my opinion on the idiocy of it all within one that someone else created though. If you don't like someone tell them to phugg off and move on. Pretty easy really.

grin

Sorry,

I didn't read the whole thread.

[Linked Image]
I can only guess but I think that ...

The above relieves muscle car pain.

Fugg. I dunno. I hope this helps.

[/quote]

I would have thought having your drivers license would have made you the cool guy in the 7th grade.
I think this really is getting out of hand. Y'all need to be doing this right:

The Code of Honor

Appoint seconds and get it done like men.

VarmintGuy: Observe Chapter I's admonitions to the Insulted. You've broken nearly every rule so far. This now puts your aggravator in a position of advantage over you. This is also probably why you're getting such derision from your peers. Beyond just being a handbook for dueling, the point of The Code of Honor is to keep gentlemen from making fools of themselves and hazarding needless bloodshed.

CHAPTER I. The Person Insulted, Before Challenge Sent

1. Whenever you believe that you are insulted, if the insult be in public and by words or behavior, never resent it there, if you have self-command enough to avoid noticing it. If resented there, you offer an indignity to the company, which you should not.

2. If the insult be by blows or any personal indignity, it may be resented at the moment, for the insult to the company did not originate with you. But although resented at the moment, you are bound still to have satisfaction, and must therefore make the demand.

3. When you believe yourself aggrieved, be silent on the subject, speak to no one about the matter, and see your friend, who is to act for you, as soon as possible.

4. Never send a challenge in the first instance, for that precludes all negotiation. Let your note be in the language of a gentleman, and let the subject matter of complaint be truly and fairly set forth, cautiously avoiding attributing to the adverse party any improper motive.

5. When your second is in full possession of the facts, leave the whole matter to his judgment, and avoid any consultation with him unless he seeks it. He has the custody of your honor, and by obeying him you cannot be compromitted.

6. Let the time of demand upon your adversary after the insult, be as short as possible, for he has the right to double that time in replying to you, unless you give him some good reason for your delay. Each party is entitled to reasonable time, to make the necessary domestic arrangements, by will or otherwise, before fighting.

7. To a written communication you are entitled to a written reply, and it is the business of your friend to require it.

I second that....or third it
The code duello originated in Ireland, spread to Scotland, then England, long before the United States. It has a long history. Minor offenses such as this , Could be resolved simply with a public whipping In a public place such as a Town square , Using the Offenders cane.( Just a suggestion. )
This being the internet, one must realize that any person, anywhere, with a computer and internet access, can be anything they want to be.....all the while, hiding behind the anonymity of his, or hers computer. I learned long ago that to take anything serious on here was about as bad as worrying about walking outside and being struck by a meteorite. In other words, take it all with a grain of salt.

There are some obviously very good people that lurk around on websites such as this, people that are strictly 100% legit and would never use this for anything other than honorable purposes. Then there are some pieces of human excretement that come here for no other purpose than to pick a fight with another poster, or lie about themselves and their experiences. Those posters frequent sites like this, and there are more than few on here, several of whom I have on ignore.

My daddy used to say....believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see. That's sort of how I operate on here, in other words, I don't pay a lot of attention to what is said on here. It ain't worth getting your panties in a wad over some dufus, that you don't know, saying something.
Originally Posted by teal
Ohhh - a duel!

Purses at 5 paces....

grin
Originally Posted by JamesJr
This being the internet, one must realize that any person, anywhere, with a computer and internet access, can be anything they want to be.....all the while, hiding behind the anonymity of his, or hers computer. I learned long ago that to take anything serious on here was about as bad as worrying about walking outside and being struck by a meteorite. In other words, take it all with a grain of salt.

I want to be Brad Pitt.
Or SamOlson.
These are always some of the stupidest threads on this site.

You’ve degraded the Internet by your “contribution”.

And that’s saying something.
I learned long ago that to take anything serious on here was about as bad as worrying about walking outside and being struck by a meteorite.

But it CAN happen....right?

It looks like fubarski has raised the wrath of Varmintgay to the point where he is really fubared.....
I've met the fubarski in person, fished with him and his wife, down here a few summers back. he's a good guy.
Hey VG go see a shrink and get a script for some happy pills man.... do you get offended by old school bugs bunny cartoons Also? wtf...... mean spirited..... cry cry cry crazy laugh
Iron sharpens, iron, some things are best to leave alone.
Originally Posted by kellory
The code duello originated in Ireland, spread to Scotland, then England, long before the United States. It has a long history. Minor offenses such as this , Could be resolved simply with a public whipping In a public place such as a Town square , Using the Offenders cane.( Just a suggestion. )

Kellory: as it seems you and I are the only ones versed in The Code, I suggest we offer ourselves as seconds-at-large to the 'Fire. If worse comes to worse, I know of an island in the middle of the Ohio River that supposedly was used for these purposes, and it lies between your location and mine. I'm sure you can come up with the proper matched bladed weapons. That leaves pistols. We'll have to get a proper set of pistols.

Do we really have to go the old route? I mean a pair of Super Blackhawks or TC Contenders in 44 Mag would do the trick.
Three pages of [bleep], because of a troll? Wow. You old guys need to chill out or GTFO.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There are some fine people on here and what's left is not worth my time of day.
ALL RIGHT, THAT'S IT!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! THIS THREAD WAS THE LAST STRAW! I AM HEREBY CALLING OUT MYSELF, AND IF I DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR ALL THE DISRESPECTFUL SHIITE I'VE SAID TO ME BY NOON TODAY, I'M GOING TO KICK MY OWN ASS! NO PHONE CALLS OR TEXTS, NO E-MAILS, IN PERSON! I'LL IGNORE THIS MESSAGE AT MY OWN PERIL! JUST I WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON ME!
Oh, geeze buddy. Take a second and think about this.

Dont do anything rash!
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
ALL RIGHT, THAT'S IT!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! THIS THREAD WAS THE LAST STRAW! I AM HEREBY CALLING OUT MYSELF, AND IF I DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR ALL THE DISRESPECTFUL SHIITE I'VE SAID TO ME BY NOON TODAY, I'M GOING TO KICK MY OWN ASS! NO PHONE CALLS OR TEXTS, NO E-MAILS, IN PERSON! I'LL IGNORE THIS MESSAGE AT MY OWN PERIL! JUST I WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON ME!

when you get your hands on yourself it helps if you to porn hub first.
I thought this was Porn Hub?
LOL..!!! Just when you think you've seen it all. laugh

Has Gus offered any thoughts about this yet?
Originally Posted by BayouRover

He mumbled something about fubarski working at NASA.
at first I read this thread looking for Fubarski's response, then the more I read the more I hoped he never responds to it.
.......................drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die.
Originally Posted by shaman

Kellory: as it seems you and I are the only ones versed in The Code, I suggest we offer ourselves as seconds-at-large to the 'Fire. If worse comes to worse, I know of an island in the middle of the Ohio River that supposedly was used for these purposes, and it lies between your location and mine. I'm sure you can come up with the proper matched bladed weapons. That leaves pistols. We'll have to get a proper set of pistols.

Do we really have to go the old route? I mean a pair of Super Blackhawks or TC Contenders in 44 Mag would do the trick.

It is up to the fueding parties to supply thier own weapons. First pair decided by coin flip. Second pair by the remaining opponent if a second volley is required to satisfy honor. No rifled barrels are allowed, no double loads, and ALL weapons are to be inspected by both parties seconds.
When did this forum turn into the Girl Scout Campfire? Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

He mumbled something about fubarski working at NASA.

And Varmint Guy as an Alien, but not the one's who build the Pyramids.
Alls I gots to say...

I miss the old days......when someone called you a liar and you could just knock his teeth down his throat.

While the internet has allowed us to talk to a much larger group of people it has not afforded us nearly as much politeness as a good old fashioned bar fight.

Too bad really.
And then there would be all of the vultures standing around the edges egging on the participants, now we have them spread out over a huge area, sitting on their butts, not only egging them on, but also providing in-depth insights into the state of their manliness.
I watched a guy stand toe to toe with a fella in a bar once.

He knew he was outclassed but had to put on a show you know.

Once he figured out he was gonna get whipped he stood there and threw his hands behind him.......telling folks to hold him back!

The people behind him looked at him like he was retarded, but after a few seconds they grabbed his arms and then he started struggling!

It was so pathetic that the fight never started.
Don't forget the beer and popcorn.

As the sand hurts.

These are the days of his life. whistle
Its still alive and well Dan !!!!

Bein' dissed like that!?!

Fookin A...

Life sucks and then you die!

It is up to the fueding parties to supply thier own weapons. First pair decided by coin flip. Second pair by the remaining opponent if a second volley is required to satisfy honor. No rifled barrels are allowed, no double loads, and ALL weapons are to be inspected by both parties seconds.

Yes, but if we're going to be seconds-at-large, I think we should be a full-service VAR. Not everyone is going to have a set of dueling pistols. We provide a selection and then bill for the rental (up front of course). I'm just thinking that most guys are not going to be familiar and adept with the conventional smoothbores pistols. How about a matched set of Contenders with smoothbore 45/.410 barrels? We could even pack the 45 brass with BP. Lots of smoke, just like the old days. Dole out one round apiece. We just need to add in a surgeon to check for a pulse and administer first aid. We'll cut him in for half-shares of the profit. Know any alcoholic ex-cruise ship doctors?

I'm thinking that if we promote this right, it may be one heck of a side business. Why, the traffic from the 24hourcampfire alone would keep us fat.
I think this really is getting out of hand. Y'all need to be doing this right:

The Code of Honor

Appoint seconds and get it done like men.

VarmintGuy: Observe Chapter I's admonitions to the Insulted. You've broken nearly every rule so far. This now puts your aggravator in a position of advantage over you. This is also probably why you're getting such derision from your peers. Beyond just being a handbook for dueling, the point of The Code of Honor is to keep gentlemen from making fools of themselves and hazarding needless bloodshed.

CHAPTER I. The Person Insulted, Before Challenge Sent

1. Whenever you believe that you are insulted, if the insult be in public and by words or behavior, never resent it there, if you have self-command enough to avoid noticing it. If resented there, you offer an indignity to the company, which you should not.

2. If the insult be by blows or any personal indignity, it may be resented at the moment, for the insult to the company did not originate with you. But although resented at the moment, you are bound still to have satisfaction, and must therefore make the demand.

3. When you believe yourself aggrieved, be silent on the subject, speak to no one about the matter, and see your friend, who is to act for you, as soon as possible.

4. Never send a challenge in the first instance, for that precludes all negotiation. Let your note be in the language of a gentleman, and let the subject matter of complaint be truly and fairly set forth, cautiously avoiding attributing to the adverse party any improper motive.

5. When your second is in full possession of the facts, leave the whole matter to his judgment, and avoid any consultation with him unless he seeks it. He has the custody of your honor, and by obeying him you cannot be compromitted.

6. Let the time of demand upon your adversary after the insult, be as short as possible, for he has the right to double that time in replying to you, unless you give him some good reason for your delay. Each party is entitled to reasonable time, to make the necessary domestic arrangements, by will or otherwise, before fighting.

7. To a written communication you are entitled to a written reply, and it is the business of your friend to require it.

This place is so educational! I learned another new word - "compromitted". Now, if I could just find a definition....

VG - you're looking at this all wrong. Fubarski's disbelief is just confirmation of the awesomeness of your experience. Him calling you a liar is just icing on the cake. laugh
Use fish it's the manly way to settle a dispute!
This really offends me.

My feelings are hurt.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. cry

Originally Posted by okie
Its still alive and well Dan !!!!

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I miss the old days......when someone called you a liar and you could just knock his teeth down his throat.

While the internet has allowed us to talk to a much larger group of people it has not afforded us nearly as much politeness as a good old fashioned bar fight.

Too bad really.

Yep, back when men were men....the internet has allowed free wheeling schmucks to say anything they want,,with no fear of retribution. It happens everyday, all day here...calling names, insulting peoples reputations, throwing stupid/dumb around like please/thank you.

Quite a few members here need punched in the mouth, maybe we should start a thread "If you could punch 1 member in the face, who would it be ?"
As the campfire turns.....
I've seen Cobras too..... The most memorable was back in '66 owned by a hot chick who regularly drag raced on Erie Blvd in Syracuse. She had a bumper sticker that read "If you can Beat me, You can Eat me!"

No pictures, sorry. So call me a liar too! smile
I certainly hope you tried. I know I would have!! wink
I especially like it here when folks post here that everyone whom posts here are no damned good!
Originally Posted by byc
I certainly hope you tried. I know I would have!! wink

Well with my '58 TR3A, engine bored out from 121.5 to 150 cubes and fitted with Weber sidedrafts instead of the stock SUs, I didn't stand a chance. smile LOL
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Kids....this is your brain on Prestone

It's especially entertaining to see a call-out thread titled..."Call Out".

Kind of like saying I need to clean my firearm gun-rifle.
But how bout them Seahags.....
Yeah! Book this thread as dynastical!

Isn't that some sort of engine testing?
Body part. ;0
New words...I'm getting New Words
Book it!
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Too bad really.

Yep, back when men were men....the internet has allowed free wheeling schmucks to say anything they want,,with no fear of retribution. It happens everyday, all day here...calling names, insulting peoples reputations, throwing stupid/dumb around like please/thank you.

Quite a few members here need punched in the mouth, maybe we should start a thread "If you could punch 1 member in the face, who would it be ?"

Well, not really.

I have yet to see more than a couple of comments that would have resulted in a smack at the Mint.

Real life relies on the court of public perception.

If one guy at the bar is really super duper offended, then he is sorta out of luck.

If you offend the whole bar.......VERY unlikely, than you might have grounds for a little gravel scratching.

I would say that this place does a pretty good job of policing itself. For as many people who hurl insults freely on here that would not in real life, there are as many who declare butt hurt that would never dream about speaking up about it in real life.
Body part. ;0

Probably located right next to a person's Venables.
I see at one point you called him "buttfubarski".

Probably hurt his feelings with your word wizardry.

Not likely to get your much sought after apology after little episode.

Brutal...
http://twainhartevisitor.com/marktwain/story.php?author=marktwain&story=duel
Cant believe this thread is still going!!! Better wrap it up pretty quick, we're about out of popcorn. whistle
Potatoe cannons at 100 yards.
Officiated by Dan Quail.

My hat is off to Bristoe for providing the ultimate commentary, and he didn't have to say a word.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Officiated by Dan Quail.

Well played.

Yes, but if we're going to be seconds-at-large, I think we should be a full-service VAR. Not everyone is going to have a set of dueling pistols. We provide a selection and then bill for the rental (up front of course). I'm just thinking that most guys are not going to be familiar and adept with the conventional smoothbores pistols. How about a matched set of Contenders with smoothbore 45/.410 barrels? We could even pack the 45 brass with BP. Lots of smoke, just like the old days. Dole out one round apiece. We just need to add in a surgeon to check for a pulse and administer first aid. We'll cut him in for half-shares of the profit. Know any alcoholic ex-cruise ship doctors?

I'm thinking that if we promote this right, it may be one heck of a side business. Why, the traffic from the 24hourcampfire alone would keep us fat.

Naw, rent them up front, and supply authentic Polish dueling pistols . Problem solved, paid in full, and reusable. We'll make a killing on wannabee tough guys, and internet trolls.
Officiated by Dan Quail.

LMAO!
Originally Posted by Bald1
I've seen Cobras too..... The most memorable was back in '66 owned by a hot chick who regularly drag raced on Erie Blvd in Syracuse. She had a bumper sticker that read "If you can Beat me, You can Eat me!"

I caught her ....fish tatse
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by Bald1

I caught her ....fish tatse

bet you were driving a mopar Dan.

Too bad really.

You sound very insecure with your thought by the way you use the word "we".
Did you really cry and ejaculate at the same time?

C'mon man.....

Fetish.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I see at one point you called him "buttfubarski".

Probably hurt his feelings with your word wizardry.

Not likely to get your much sought after apology after little episode.

Brutal...

Allow me to be the first to apologize.

Too bad really.

GFY ButtRover, your sensitivity is showing thru....you'd be on my Top 5 punch in the face list, feel privileged.
Officiated by Dan Quail.

I miss that guy.
Officiated by Dan Quail.

I miss that guy.

Then I would suggest some range time....
Officiated by Dan Quail.

I miss that guy.

Baked potatoe and salad for supper! Yum!
Looks like Fubar found the straw that broke the cameltoe's back.

Too bad really.

GFY ButtRover, your sensitivity is showing thru....you'd be on my Top 5 punch in the face list, feel privileged.

A totally predictable response with mimicking what was just said because you never have a thought of your own. laugh All that and you're a pseudo tough guy too. Wow.

Bring your lunch and band aids, chump. It might be a long day for ya. grin

Too bad really.

A totally predictable response with mimicking what was just said because you never have a thought of your own. laugh All that and you're a pseudo tough guy too. Wow.

Bring your lunch and band aids, chump. It might be a long day for ya. grin

Ask him what "retroactive" means.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Hilarious thread!

Despite the known proclivities for dumbassery and dipshittery of the two protagonists, it still makes for great entertainment,

VG---if you ever need any extra cash you should apply as a speechwriter for Trump. If you would've divided your OP into 140 character bursts, I'd swear it had been written by Dotard Donald! laugh

Too bad really.

grin

[Linked Image]
Hahaha!
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

I want to be Brad Pitt.
Or SamOlson.

You are SockPuppet, the (internet) world is your oyster!
I watched a guy stand toe to toe with a fella in a bar once.

He knew he was outclassed but had to put on a show you know.

Once he figured out he was gonna get whipped he stood there and threw his hands behind him.......telling folks to hold him back!

The people behind him looked at him like he was retarded, but after a few seconds they grabbed his arms and then he started struggling!

It was so pathetic that the fight never started.

I am sooo going to use that.
Every site, regardless of topic, is filled with assh--les who hide behind a screen name, using avatars that make them look tough while, in reality, they are gutless wimps.

It costs a bit to unmask them but once done, their paranoia index goes off the scale. Everyone becomes suspect.

Wonderful to watch.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away."
Priceless thread ......maybe one of the best
[Linked Image]
Wait. So he starts a call out thread, makes one post on it without even linking the thread that causes his vaginal pain and disappears.

Wtf
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Wait. So he starts a call out thread, makes one post on it without even linking the thread that causes his vaginal pain and disappears.

Wtf

Yup...just like their Seahag threads.
Hypnotic, this one here.
you are getting sleeeeeeepyyy........
SNAP.....
giten 12: I have called out the lying fubarski and am patiently waiting for his apology/retraction.
Lying fubarski knows hes a low life liar and has nothing to add of value on these pages - I am just relishing his public humiliation for being caught lying and having NOT ENOUGH BALLS to apologize let alone the common decency to conduct himself like a gentleman.
Its dick warts like lying fubarski that have run off MANY traditional valued, gentlemanly sportsmen from this forum!
Sad their are so many smart mouth, immature turdlike trolls here on this forum anymore - fubarski represents the decline of civility on this site of recent.
Still waiting there, lying fubarski, patiently.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Ask him what "retroactive" means.

LOL..!! I saw that. But hey, he told you he knew what it meant.

My guess from what he's shown here on the campfire is that he's so inherently intelligent that he lives in a world all of his own making that's probably at least six months ahead of reality. So he probably already knows all about the entire month of October 2017 and beyond. Both forward and backward retroactively at the same time. grin
Originally Posted by huntsman22
SNAP.....

Crackle and Pop will be along shortly. wink
Originally Posted by huntsman22
SNAP.....

Oh JFC, see what you did!
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Wtf

Maybe he finally got his apology.
Whoops, I guess not.

Try holding your breath until he responds......
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0XBHpXLkUs
Originally Posted by DaShadow
Every site, regardless of topic, is filled with assh--les who hide behind a screen name, using avatars that make them look tough while, in reality, they are gutless wimps.

It costs a bit to unmask them but once done, their paranoia index goes off the scale. Everyone becomes suspect.

Wonderful to watch.

"Paranoia strikes deep

Says the limp wristed gender confused geriatric TROLL Larry Root. How many user names have you hid behind over the years and had merged into your banned "oldman1942" account? Must be pushing a 100 by now. Truly a sad pathetic excuse for a "man". Karen must be proud... lol
giten 12: I have called out the lying fubarski and am patiently waiting for his apology/retraction.
Lying fubarski knows hes a low life liar and has nothing to add of value on these pages - I am just relishing his public humiliation for being caught lying and having NOT ENOUGH BALLS to apologize let alone the common decency to conduct himself like a gentleman.
Its dick warts like lying fubarski that have run off MANY traditional valued, gentlemanly sportsmen from this forum!
Sad their are so many smart mouth, immature turdlike trolls here on this forum anymore - fubarski represents the decline of civility on this site of recent.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

This thread just just keeps on giving.......

I'll be right back.......I need some more Wild Turkey....
Fine idea.
This thread is fubar.
Lyin Buttowski. Butterski the liar. Buttski, the Enflamer. The Great and Wondrous Fubupski. Ten Gins and a Lyin' Crackowski.

Man, this never gets old.
Some damn cobras in the snow doing doughnuts and popping wheelies!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image]
"hold into the wind"? more like "pizzing into the wind", laughing.
I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!
22 pages so far.

What a waste of everyone's time to read them.

what a waste of everyone's time to post them.
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by byc

Neanderthal!! LOL!! Classic schittt.

To add: but we have gps etc etc...............................

What are you guys gonna do if you lose your eye in the sky connection?

uhh die?

maybe so!

Some of the old ways that got us where we are today need to be learned, practiced heavily and never forgotten! smile
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!

ME TOO, and Happy Birthday Seal Billy, many many more to ya friend!
Happy Birthday Seal Billy!

Dave
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
22 pages so far.

What a waste of everyone's time to read them.

what a waste of everyone's time to post them.

and yet................................here you are. laughing
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Wonderful to watch.

"Paranoia strikes deep

Says the limp wristed gender confused geriatric TROLL Larry Root. How many user names have you hid behind over the years and had merged into your banned "oldman1942" account? Must be pushing a 100 by now. Truly a sad pathetic excuse for a "man". Karen must be proud... lol

DaShadow is larry root,well then let the fun begin. wink
Happy BDay Mr Billy!
VG, you have done a great service by unmasking so many trolls.

They have to defend the behavior of FUBAR as it mirrors their own.

Insult, threaten, name call, "out" former members who have their number, and, as you say, continue to drive people who are adults off the site.

Time to fire up your "ignore" button.

Check your profile ---- they are probably there so they can continue to hound you.

"Paranoia strikes deep"
Ok, time for everyone to go home, we're out of popcorn whistle.

The only think unmasked here is the irony of your quoted post.
LIAR!!!
haha holy schit! This thread is still going?

8th grade girls create less drama than this.

"Fubarski wears too much make up. She looks sooooo stupid!"

"Varmint Guy is a suuuch a slut. I heard her Mom don't even like her. And what's with her hair? Err Merr Gerrrd"

lmao

Go shoot something boys!
And Happy Birthday Seal Billy!
Come on Rick, get rid of that DaShadow chitdoosh AGAIN.

Insult, threaten, name call, "out" former members who have their number, and, as you say, continue to drive people who are adults off the site.

Check your profile ---- they are probably there so they can continue to hound you.

"Paranoia strikes deep"

says another troll and sock puppet. This thread transcends reality. smile
Who's Larry Root ?
Shush and pay attention!
Goggle this term: Site:24hourcampfire.com larry root

scumbagpieceofchitdoosh

Actually, Root is jealous of VG as he is no longer able to come and cry at the same time.

Need to summon Brickhead.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

"Varmint Guy is a suuuch a slut. I heard her Mom don't even like her. And what's with her hair? Err Merr Gerrrd"

lmao

Go shoot something boys!

Whoaaaa...back up just a damned second. We have sluts now?!?!?!?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Rooster7

lmao

Go shoot something boys!

Whoaaaa...back up just a damned second. We have sluts now?!?!?!?

Guilty....
[Linked Image]

"Paranoia strikes deep"

[Linked Image]
grin
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

scumbagpieceofchitdoosh

Interesting read. What a piece of crap.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[q V

[Linked Image]

Hey, elkhunter, where did you get the cup, gotta have one!!! Might get a t-shirt made as well. grin
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

scumbagpieceofchitdoosh

Wow, and still comes here why ?...a classic example of "don't feed the trolls".

Thanks for the info MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

"Paranoia strikes deep"

says another troll and sock puppet. This thread transcends reality. smile

This is way more important than reality! This is the internet! laugh

"Paranoia strikes deep"

YEAH!!!
Don't fart into the wind or piss uphill. Maybe the last one if you're wearing rubber boots.
Originally Posted by jnyork
[q V

[Linked Image]

Hey, elkhunter, where did you get the cup, gotta have one!!! Might get a t-shirt made as well. grin

Found the cup online,never seen one in person,sorry Jnyork.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Actually, Root is jealous of VG as he is no longer able to come and cry at the same time.

TOP.

BrickTOP.

Just sayin.
Originally Posted by jnyork
[q V

[Linked Image]

Found the cup online,never seen one in person,sorry Jnyork.

OK, thanks anyway.

Found the t-shirt: https://www.redbubble.com/people/sl...s-the-same-when-you-are-stupid?p=t-shirt

Edit: found the cup on Amazon, on the way, had enough points to pay for it without any out of pocket. grin
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'm starting to think he isn't going to apologize.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'm starting to think he isn't going to apologize.

LMAO!
Classic, Jim, a true classic.
Originally Posted by GeoW

TOP.

BrickTOP.

Just sayin.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire