B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I miss the old days......when someone called you a liar and you could just knock his teeth down his throat.

While the internet has allowed us to talk to a much larger group of people it has not afforded us nearly as much politeness as a good old fashioned bar fight.

Too bad really.

Yep, back when men were men....the internet has allowed free wheeling schmucks to say anything they want,,with no fear of retribution. It happens everyday, all day here...calling names, insulting peoples reputations, throwing stupid/dumb around like please/thank you.

Quite a few members here need punched in the mouth, maybe we should start a thread "If you could punch 1 member in the face, who would it be ?"

You sound very insecure with your thought by the way you use the word "we".

GFY ButtRover, your sensitivity is showing thru....you'd be on my Top 5 punch in the face list, feel privileged.

A totally predictable response with mimicking what was just said because you never have a thought of your own. laugh All that and you're a pseudo tough guy too. Wow.

Bring your lunch and band aids, chump. It might be a long day for ya. grin

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I miss the old days......when someone called you a liar and you could just knock his teeth down his throat.

While the internet has allowed us to talk to a much larger group of people it has not afforded us nearly as much politeness as a good old fashioned bar fight.

Too bad really.

Yep, back when men were men....the internet has allowed free wheeling schmucks to say anything they want,,with no fear of retribution. It happens everyday, all day here...calling names, insulting peoples reputations, throwing stupid/dumb around like please/thank you.

Quite a few members here need punched in the mouth, maybe we should start a thread "If you could punch 1 member in the face, who would it be ?"

You sound very insecure with your thought by the way you use the word "we".

GFY ButtRover, your sensitivity is showing thru....you'd be on my Top 5 punch in the face list, feel privileged.

A totally predictable response with mimicking what was just said because you never have a thought of your own. laugh All that and you're a pseudo tough guy too. Wow.

Bring your lunch and band aids, chump. It might be a long day for ya. grin

Ask him what "retroactive" means.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sadly several days ago a character that posts on this site with screen name "fubarski" chose to respond to one of my posts relaying a very interesting experience I had, by calling me a liar - repeatedly!
Then without an ounce of evidence to base his mean spirited and erroneous claims of my "dishonesty" he kept up - trying repeatedly to disparage me for some unknown reason.
My posting was not aimed at him in any way shape or form.
Why fubarski chose to respond in a deceitful erroneous and mean spirited way to my innocent posting is beyond me?
I reiterated to fubarski that the incident I relayed to all on this site was indeed true and had actually happened.
I publicly asked for fubarski to apologize, he would not - then I began to present evidence proving him to be the liar - posting that evidence on the original posting I made.
Still he (it?) would NOT apologize!
I presented more and more and more irrefutable evidence that the experience I relayed actually occurred.
Still fubarski refused to apologize for his baseless attacks!
Sad this refusal - but evidence of a small and immature man.
Days ago I sent a private message on this forum to fubarski asking him to apologize either in private or in person - he has not done so.
My private message on this forum to fubarski included a time line ending today and a warning that I would advise all on this site of his immature, baseless, unwarranted and completely mean spirited behavior (lying!) if he did not apologize!
The deadline has passed and fubarski has NOT apologized in private or in person and I choose now to alert all that fubarski is indeed a liar, is immature and a small, mean spirited man indeed!
Be careful/cautious when dealing or communicating with this now proven liar, immature and small man!
Sad that this member of the Campfire chose to conduct himself in this irresponsible and deceitful manner!
I refuse to allow anyone to attack me without reason or provocation or to do so in the form of LIES - especially when I am trying to share an unusually enjoyable and rare experience with all.
fubarski (known from now on as "lying fubarski") my advice to you AGAIN is to man up, apologize for your behavior and lies.
And be forewarned, I will NOT let you get away with calling ME or anyone else on this forum a liar without proof or reason!
I hope you have learned a lesson there, lying fubarski, and choose to temper your ways and engage only in truthful utterances and postings from this day forth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Hilarious thread!

Despite the known proclivities for dumbassery and dipshittery of the two protagonists, it still makes for great entertainment,

VG---if you ever need any extra cash you should apply as a speechwriter for Trump. If you would've divided your OP into 140 character bursts, I'd swear it had been written by Dotard Donald! laugh

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Too bad really.

grin

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by JamesJr
This being the internet, one must realize that any person, anywhere, with a computer and internet access, can be anything they want to be.....all the while, hiding behind the anonymity of his, or hers computer. I learned long ago that to take anything serious on here was about as bad as worrying about walking outside and being struck by a meteorite. In other words, take it all with a grain of salt.

I want to be Brad Pitt.
Or SamOlson.

You are SockPuppet, the (internet) world is your oyster!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I watched a guy stand toe to toe with a fella in a bar once.

He knew he was outclassed but had to put on a show you know.

Once he figured out he was gonna get whipped he stood there and threw his hands behind him.......telling folks to hold him back!

The people behind him looked at him like he was retarded, but after a few seconds they grabbed his arms and then he started struggling!

It was so pathetic that the fight never started.

I am sooo going to use that.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Every site, regardless of topic, is filled with assh--les who hide behind a screen name, using avatars that make them look tough while, in reality, they are gutless wimps.

It costs a bit to unmask them but once done, their paranoia index goes off the scale. Everyone becomes suspect.

Wonderful to watch.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away."

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Priceless thread ......maybe one of the best

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wait. So he starts a call out thread, makes one post on it without even linking the thread that causes his vaginal pain and disappears.

Wtf

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Wait. So he starts a call out thread, makes one post on it without even linking the thread that causes his vaginal pain and disappears.

Wtf

Yup...just like their Seahag threads.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hypnotic, this one here.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
you are getting sleeeeeeepyyy........

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
SNAP.....

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
giten 12: I have called out the lying fubarski and am patiently waiting for his apology/retraction.
Lying fubarski knows hes a low life liar and has nothing to add of value on these pages - I am just relishing his public humiliation for being caught lying and having NOT ENOUGH BALLS to apologize let alone the common decency to conduct himself like a gentleman.
Its dick warts like lying fubarski that have run off MANY traditional valued, gentlemanly sportsmen from this forum!
Sad their are so many smart mouth, immature turdlike trolls here on this forum anymore - fubarski represents the decline of civility on this site of recent.
Still waiting there, lying fubarski, patiently.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Ask him what "retroactive" means.

LOL..!! I saw that. But hey, he told you he knew what it meant.

My guess from what he's shown here on the campfire is that he's so inherently intelligent that he lives in a world all of his own making that's probably at least six months ahead of reality. So he probably already knows all about the entire month of October 2017 and beyond. Both forward and backward retroactively at the same time. grin

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22
SNAP.....

Crackle and Pop will be along shortly. wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
SNAP.....

Oh JFC, see what you did!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Wtf

Maybe he finally got his apology.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.