Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
An appropriate related clip from the timeless and brilliant film 'The Big Fubarski':

"VG this is not 'Nam this is bowling, there are rules!" wink

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I never should be surprised what I read on here, but goddammit I'm still shocked at times.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
This is snowflake material. Christ if I got so wound up about some internet prick on a forum I'd just log out, delete cookies and passwords, then move on. Call out threads just shouldn't happen with men.

You wanna call out VarmintGuy?

Well I'm not going to dedicate a new thread to calling out anybody in particular, that's just foolish. I don't mind voicing my opinion on the idiocy of it all within one that someone else created though. If you don't like someone tell them to phugg off and move on. Pretty easy really.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

grin

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry,

I didn't read the whole thread.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can only guess but I think that ...

The above relieves muscle car pain.

Fugg. I dunno. I hope this helps.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston

Social media worries in my day peaked over concerns about what someone might or might not write in my 7th grade yearbook.
[/quote]

I would have thought having your drivers license would have made you the cool guy in the 7th grade.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think this really is getting out of hand. Y'all need to be doing this right:

The Code of Honor

Appoint seconds and get it done like men.

VarmintGuy: Observe Chapter I's admonitions to the Insulted. You've broken nearly every rule so far. This now puts your aggravator in a position of advantage over you. This is also probably why you're getting such derision from your peers. Beyond just being a handbook for dueling, the point of The Code of Honor is to keep gentlemen from making fools of themselves and hazarding needless bloodshed.

CHAPTER I. The Person Insulted, Before Challenge Sent

1. Whenever you believe that you are insulted, if the insult be in public and by words or behavior, never resent it there, if you have self-command enough to avoid noticing it. If resented there, you offer an indignity to the company, which you should not.

2. If the insult be by blows or any personal indignity, it may be resented at the moment, for the insult to the company did not originate with you. But although resented at the moment, you are bound still to have satisfaction, and must therefore make the demand.

3. When you believe yourself aggrieved, be silent on the subject, speak to no one about the matter, and see your friend, who is to act for you, as soon as possible.

4. Never send a challenge in the first instance, for that precludes all negotiation. Let your note be in the language of a gentleman, and let the subject matter of complaint be truly and fairly set forth, cautiously avoiding attributing to the adverse party any improper motive.

5. When your second is in full possession of the facts, leave the whole matter to his judgment, and avoid any consultation with him unless he seeks it. He has the custody of your honor, and by obeying him you cannot be compromitted.

6. Let the time of demand upon your adversary after the insult, be as short as possible, for he has the right to double that time in replying to you, unless you give him some good reason for your delay. Each party is entitled to reasonable time, to make the necessary domestic arrangements, by will or otherwise, before fighting.

7. To a written communication you are entitled to a written reply, and it is the business of your friend to require it.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I want to call out Isaac.

I second that....or third it

Last edited by dvdegeorge; 09/22/17. Reason: To give way to the Grand Poobah for seconds

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The code duello originated in Ireland, spread to Scotland, then England, long before the United States. It has a long history. Minor offenses such as this , Could be resolved simply with a public whipping In a public place such as a Town square , Using the Offenders cane.( Just a suggestion. )

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This being the internet, one must realize that any person, anywhere, with a computer and internet access, can be anything they want to be.....all the while, hiding behind the anonymity of his, or hers computer. I learned long ago that to take anything serious on here was about as bad as worrying about walking outside and being struck by a meteorite. In other words, take it all with a grain of salt.

There are some obviously very good people that lurk around on websites such as this, people that are strictly 100% legit and would never use this for anything other than honorable purposes. Then there are some pieces of human excretement that come here for no other purpose than to pick a fight with another poster, or lie about themselves and their experiences. Those posters frequent sites like this, and there are more than few on here, several of whom I have on ignore.

My daddy used to say....believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see. That's sort of how I operate on here, in other words, I don't pay a lot of attention to what is said on here. It ain't worth getting your panties in a wad over some dufus, that you don't know, saying something.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by teal
Ohhh - a duel!

Purses at 5 paces....

grin

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
This being the internet, one must realize that any person, anywhere, with a computer and internet access, can be anything they want to be.....all the while, hiding behind the anonymity of his, or hers computer. I learned long ago that to take anything serious on here was about as bad as worrying about walking outside and being struck by a meteorite. In other words, take it all with a grain of salt.

I want to be Brad Pitt.
Or SamOlson.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
These are always some of the stupidest threads on this site.

You’ve degraded the Internet by your “contribution”.

And that’s saying something.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I learned long ago that to take anything serious on here was about as bad as worrying about walking outside and being struck by a meteorite.

But it CAN happen....right?

It looks like fubarski has raised the wrath of Varmintgay to the point where he is really fubared.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've met the fubarski in person, fished with him and his wife, down here a few summers back. he's a good guy.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey VG go see a shrink and get a script for some happy pills man.... do you get offended by old school bugs bunny cartoons Also? wtf...... mean spirited..... cry cry cry crazy laugh

Last edited by renegade50; 09/22/17.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Iron sharpens, iron, some things are best to leave alone.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory
The code duello originated in Ireland, spread to Scotland, then England, long before the United States. It has a long history. Minor offenses such as this , Could be resolved simply with a public whipping In a public place such as a Town square , Using the Offenders cane.( Just a suggestion. )

Kellory: as it seems you and I are the only ones versed in The Code, I suggest we offer ourselves as seconds-at-large to the 'Fire. If worse comes to worse, I know of an island in the middle of the Ohio River that supposedly was used for these purposes, and it lies between your location and mine. I'm sure you can come up with the proper matched bladed weapons. That leaves pistols. We'll have to get a proper set of pistols.

Do we really have to go the old route? I mean a pair of Super Blackhawks or TC Contenders in 44 Mag would do the trick.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,553
Posts18,472,995
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.