Home
Posted By: ironbender Mudsharks - 02/22/18

Sort of.....

Is there a similar perjorative term for a white man that dates a black woman?
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Dumbazz?
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Yeah, "STUPID"
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Wigger.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Well hung? smile
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18

When I saw the thread title I thought this would be about Lindsey Vonn
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
I dont understand it. It’s just a fad.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by ironbender

Sort of.....

Steelhead
Posted By: centershot Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
At least they are chasing the opposite sex.......
Posted By: 30338 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Live and let live I reckon.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
More like this
[Linked Image]

than this
[Linked Image]

Does it matter?
Posted By: rainshot Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
The only way for us to be truly equal is for all of us to recognize each other as equal without regard to race or religion. At least that is what the constitution says and what so many have died for.
I really couldn't care less who someone dates or marries.

To each his own.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Halley is smoking.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Baby daddy with a job?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Halle obviously has been blessed with inter breeding DNA

The others are still human 1.0 groid like.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

To each his own.

Same.

I only ask as the topic appears to be of considerable concern here. wink
I've changed my luck a time or two... wink
Posted By: slumlord Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18

Sort of.....

I will go with "What is a Jehova's Witness"

laugh
Posted By: blanket Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
A john
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
The skin is like a velvet ; while the hair is like a wire brush. WTH?
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by blanket
A john

Lol
Posted By: Judman Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Sort of.....

Steelhead

God damn just sprayed Copenhagen out my nose!!! Haha
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
A good friend's only grandchild is half black. His son is an engineer married to a black woman.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
seen a maury povich episode years back.

Topic was "Black women that date, or are attracted to white men.

Had a professional black woman on there, very articulate, had an MBA, was in finance. Was financially well to do.

She liked to travel, live the good life, etc.

So anyway, all the soul brothas was mocking her, boos and hisses. Maury was letting her espouse about her lifestyle.

One lanky, nappy headed coal burner in the audience asked her the main obvious question: "yo homegurl why caint get with a brother, why u sellin ouwt" ???

She very calmly explained: "if I want to fly down to Saint Marrten for the weekend and go scuba diving and take a boyfriend with me, I don't want to spend 30 minutes explaining what scuba diving is to a black man"
Posted By: DryPowder Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18

Sort of.....

Oil Driller.
Posted By: NYH1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by DryPowder

Sort of.....

Oil Driller.

That could work! laugh

NYH1.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18

Sort of.....

Really horny?
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Mudsharks - 02/22/18
I thought you guys were talking about burbot fishing.
Posted By: boatboy Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
I have a time running my own life not worried about how others are doing it
Hank
Posted By: hatari Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by Reloder28

You can't tackle this subject objectively without being labeled a racist.

If two people have a true and binding love, then everything else is irrelevant.

OTOH, we are seeing a Pop Culture fad that is illustrated famously by the Kardasian clan who figured out real quick how to make money and stay topical by dating/marrying and producing spawn from NBA players, and then the son jumps in with that Black Chyna chic. All sensationalism.

Let's throw in that the hard Left loves this stuff because they promote the "Browning" of White Western Culture. White males in advertising all look like they belong on the Big Bang Theory while Black males are portrayed as the epitome of manliness, muscled, macho, and ready for sex. Add to that that women have emasculated the White male down to wimp status, the feminists rejoice in damaging the hated male while heterosexual white chics search for a manly man and find they are surrounded by pussies and gays. Alternative? Muscled up Brothers who are happy to phouc them into a stupor.

Don't buy any of that? have a conversation with a group of 25-35 year old white women who live in a metro area. This is what they will tell you.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
What the hell is a mud shark anyway?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Posted By: NYH1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by hatari

OTOH, we are seeing a Pop Culture fad that is illustrated famously by the Kardasian clan who figured out real quick how to make money and stay topical by dating/marrying and producing spawn from NBA players, and then the son jumps in with that Black Chyna chic. All sensationalism.

Let's throw in that the hard Left loves this stuff because they promote the "Browning" of White Western Culture. White males in advertising all look like they belong on the Big Bang Theory while Black males are portrayed as the epitome of manliness, muscled, macho, and ready for sex. Add to that that women have emasculated the White male down to wimp status, the feminists rejoice in damaging the hated male while heterosexual white chics search for a manly man and find they are surrounded by pussies and gays. Alternative? Muscled up Brothers who are happy to phouc them into a stupor.

Don't buy any of that? have a conversation with a group of 25-35 year old white women who live in a metro area. This is what they will tell you.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DMc Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Desperate...
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Oh my one of these days...
Originally Posted by NYH1

[Linked Image]

Bama fan
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
The cops are racist
The courts are racist
Employers are racist
Schools are racist
Society is racist

Bullshit......
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
if he's dating a Halle Berry type, LUCKY

if dating the other pic ironbender posted, LOSER

hey they both begin with L
Posted By: las Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by kaboku68
I thought you guys were talking about burbot fishing.

Yep- that's what. bourbot are called here too - mud sharks.
Posted By: JimH Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Mud Dobber!
Posted By: NYH1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by NYH1

[Linked Image]

Bama fan

Yep!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Judman Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What the hell is a mud shark anyway?

Jimbo it’s a white chick that likes Alabama blacksnake..... haha
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by JimH
Mud Dobber!

TFF....
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

To each his own.

Same.

It's only a concern because all the white rednecks are pissed off one of "them" got one of "their" women.

I dated local girls when I lived in Japan and married an Asian girl here in the state. The only people from whom I've ever heard derogatory comments about these relationships are Asian guys, and White women. Everyone else is either supportive, or don't care.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
I bet your kids can count change.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

Sort of.....

Steelhead

That one wins first prize.
Originally Posted by blanket
A john

Second place.
Posted By: blanket Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I bet your kids can count change.

gets it from their mothers side
Posted By: ringworm Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Perkins....as in Marlon.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

To each his own.

Same.

It's only a concern because all the white rednecks are pissed off one of "them" got one of "their" women.

I dated local girls when I lived in Japan and married an Asian girl here in the state. The only people from whom I've ever heard derogatory comments about these relationships are Asian guys, and White women. Everyone else is either supportive, or don't care.

Buddy of mine is black, married to a white lady. Both have professional careers, he's ex mil. He said the only people that gave them hell was his sister's and mother. Her family could care less. They're great parents and he's a great friend. Character transcends race, and at the same time stereotypes are usually founded in some truth. My maternal extended family are hillbilly as you can be and prove that beyond all doubt.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
And I could careless who’s zooming who.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
My wife once asked me if I'd like one of our sons to bring home a black girl.

I told her I'd damn sure prefer that to a black boy!

I'm not sure what brought up that conversation, but so far, that put an end to it.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
It's promoted by liberals to genocide whites.
Posted By: night_owl Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
On a physical level, a nice black woman can boost your ego and put some lead in your pencil.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
WGAF?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

Youre a racist bastid because you just told the truth.

Get this societal manipulation. The rule is you have to be nice, sweet, caring, ass kissing, submissive men, as W. Europe has swallowed hook, line and sinker. Then the powers that be, including the Pope, says the women need to be bred by real men. Go figure. Djs' and nebassmans kind of people are pushing this on the US.

For those of you who think its fine, tell your boys and grandsons it may come to pass that they will be expected to raise the spawn of some muzzy having knocked up their future wives.
Originally Posted by night_owl
On a physical level, a nice black woman can boost your ego and put some lead in your pencil.

I think it would require putting more than lead in my pencil and ive never yet been that drunk.
That's what got us into so much trouble in the first place. 300 years ago white guys were saying "You mean I can screw all the black chicks I can afford and if they get knocked up I can make money selling the children or have them work for me?" "Wow! Where do I sign up?"

That's all it took for slavery to become an institution.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by Tyrone
That's what got us into so much trouble in the first place. 300 years ago white guys were saying "You mean I can screw all the black chicks I can afford and if they get knocked up I can make money selling the children or have them work for me?" "Wow! Where do I sign up?"

Slavery was an institution thousands of years before that.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

I remember reading that in my history book.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Years ago I was able to scroll through the mug shots of the women arrested by the Charlotte P.D. You could sort it by demographic, which really made it interest. The mug shots of the black women were pretty hideous, with few having much attractiveness. Lots of cockeyed black women out there! The shots of the white girls were quite the contrary. Charlotte P.D. has arrested a LOT of pretty white girls over the years. Just making an observation.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Although tv ads will show you that about 20 percent of couples today are white boys with Djibouti gals, the truth is far different.
I live in Asheville NC, most liberal spot in the Southeast. I see a black gal with white guy about once a year.

This type of pairing up is very very rare.

I myself am an open minded guy and have "been with" many many gals, including a couple of Playboy centerfold material, 19 year old college girls etc. Have never found the Djibouti to be sexually attractive.
Unless you are talking about Halle Berry. She is officially black, but, in truth, she is about 92 percent Norwegian with a black in the woodpile.

Now we know why the Masters picked the prettiest slave girls to come out of the cotton fields and be a house servant.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
All cats are grey in the dark.
Where's the pic of the white gal sitting in the stands with the mixed race child?
Originally Posted by ringworm

Yep, but it isnt always dark.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
The only way for us to be truly equal is for all of us to recognize each other as equal without regard to race or religion. At least that is what the constitution says and what so many have died for.

I don't remember that quote in the Constitution. I do believe that it is true, and some amendment may have alluded to that, but more likely some judge decided it. miles
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Was watching Olympic skiing a couple days ago and had to explain to my wife what the term mudshark meant. I know she's heard me use it before. I was at a Dodgers game last summer and the same mudshark was there to throw out the first pitch. I figured it was a great time to go to the beer line.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Where's the pic of the white gal sitting in the stands with the mixed race child?

All one has to do these days is just watch 30 minutes of TV, and half the couples you see will be mixed race. Is that the way America really is....no, of course not, but it is a push by the leftists to make our young people believe that it's the norm, and therefore okay.

I'll go on record here as saying that I'm against mixed race marriages between Blacks and Whites, as there is just too much cultural differences between the two. Normally, I don't care what people do in their private lives, as long as it does not affect me, as they are the ones whom will have to answer for their behavior. But, there are some things that just were never meant to be, and Whites and Blacks interbreeding is one of them. You see far more White women with Negro men, than you do White men with Negro women. That should tell you something right there, as to which one of the sexes has the better judgement.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

Yep, but it isnt always dark.

Lol smile
Posted By: smokepole Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by 30338
Live and let live I reckon.

No way. As a true conservative, you must concern yourself with who other people sleep with.

And you don't think it applied then too? laugh
Posted By: greydog Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
There are times when I am somewhat embarrassed to be a member of the 24 HCF and this would be one of those times. GD
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Thank God we live in a country where men and women are free to follow their hearts and not worry about what a bunch of angry old white bigots think.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

Sort of.....

There's a phrase: To each his own.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Greydog, I too am embarrassed by the bigotry and racism exhibited in this thread, and the one about Vonn. It's sickening and appalling.
Posted By: colorado bob Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
I guess Prince Harry is one. Maybe Megan will the Queen of England !!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Greydog, I too am embarrassed by the bigotry and racism exhibited in this thread, and the one about Vonn. It's sickening and appalling.

One of the things that has always bothered me is how us gun-toting rednecks are always perceived as flag waving racists. Sadly, I have to own that. It's largely true.
What’s funny are some of the posters in this thread who moralize and preach about other social issues to the congregation.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
What’s funny are some of the posters in this thread who moralize and preach about other social issues to the congregation.

I am not sure I understand. Can you give me an example?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by colorado bob

can't happen, right of succession has already been established
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by FatCity67

I am not sure I understand. Can you give me an example?

Those posters that are really hung up on the whole racial Black White relationship issue but espouse themselves as God fearing moralists on other social topics.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

What I think is even more sickening is how much is spent on brainwashing through diversity campaigns, forced integration and quotas. Other than a few restaurants, diversity has been a total scam. In fact, on a dollar basis, it's the biggest scam ever foisted upon the world. It doesn't have any benefit and has huge downsides. You are a nutter if you think the current trajectory is going to end up any different than Zimbabwe or South Africa.
Posted By: trplem Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
I thought this was about the old Led Zeppelin urban legend.
Some of you sound like this genius.

You are being targeted for extinction and you are too stupid to figure it out.
Posted By: jeffbird Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Good people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, as does evil, and do heroes, and cowards.

Judge people by thought, word, and deed.

Posted By: gunner500 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by jeffbird
Good people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, as does evil, and do heroes, and cowards.

Yup, I judge on actions, people cant help what they're born as, making a marriage work is tough enough, I've read horror stories right here on these pages, attraction notwithstanding, I'd never date a black, introducing the differences into a realtionship would indeed make it harder, not to mention if children were involved.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
I know a gal married to a black guy.

Two little kids...nice kids too.

He is in the Air Force and as far as I can tell....a good fellow.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

To each his own.

Same.

Only to the Racists.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

To each his own.

Same.

Only to the Racists.

What percentage of the population in the Ozark foothills is african american?
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
I just lurk here mostly, enjoy the entertaining posts by Bristoe, Big Stick, Deflave and Bricktop. There's a Marine vet on this discussion board, whose posts are always classy and well informed, who've I've come to respect. He posted pics of his beautiful Jamaican wife a while back, and I'm wondering what he thinks of all this. I suspect the one's making the derogatory comments aren't fit to polish his boots.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
I'll make no bones about not liking a significant portion of present day black culture, but judging somone based upon thier race is pretty ignorant. I personally believe whites and jews are as much to blame for present day black culture as the blacks are.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Dick,
Might as well toss in the Irish, Swiss, Germans, French, Spanish, Russians, and American Indians too.
Or maybe you just have a hard on for Jews?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Thank God we live in a country where men and women are free to follow their hearts and not worry about what a bunch of angry old white bigots think.

You forgot to mention the black bigots, also?
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
I'll make no bones about not liking a significant portion of present day black culture, but judging somone based upon thier race is pretty ignorant. I personally believe whites and jews are as much to blame for present day black culture as the blacks are.

Yeah, Dickster. Would the same blame apply to Italian, Asian, Irish, Croation, Russian, etc., etc., also? I don't share your apparent white guilt.
Here's a black man lookin' for a white woman.

Posted By: slumlord Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Oh My.....
Posted By: powdr Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Just a man that likes smoked bacon. powdr
Posted By: SKane Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by greydog
There are times when I am somewhat embarrassed to be a member of the 24 HCF and this would be one of those times. GD

+1.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
had a black guy stop and help me today when my truck died at a intersection. gave him my number and told him to call me if he ever needed anything, he was a country boy redneck.
Originally Posted by SKane

+1.

I think the white guilt is more embarrassing.

+1.

To both of you. Apologies for invading your safe space. Sincerely so.
[quote=Bristoe]Here's a black man lookin' for a white woman.

That thug must like being abused. I'd say that big Black heifer needs to be the headliner in the Saturday Night wrestling match.
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

All cats are pink dude, pink. Gray meat is for Arby's sammiches.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

+1.

I very much agree. The races are different, and have been since the beginning of time. The Black race lived in the confines of Stone Age Africa for thousands of years, while the other races were building civilizations. They had neither the desire, nor the intelligence to bring themselves up to par with the White race. Just look at any densely populated Black area today, and tell me that they are "just like us," because they are not.

I don't hate them, but I know that the majority of them have nothing in common with me, when it comes to the way I see things. The BLM riots, and the support they got from probably at least 95% of the Black population, and the way that Blacks vote, should be enough to tell someone all they need to know. Some of you would absolutely chit a brick if your kid married a diehard liberal, but you're so damn consumed with White guilt that you're afraid to say one negative word about a Black.

All one has to do is to look at present day Africa, and you will see what America would be if Black people were the majority in this country......which, thank the Lord they are not.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I very much agree. The races are different, and have been since the beginning of time. The Black race lived in the confines of Stone Age Africa for thousands of years, while the other races were building civilizations. They had neither the desire, nor the intelligence to bring themselves up to par with the White race. Just look at any densely populated Black area today, and tell me that they are "just like us," because they are not.

I don't hate them, but I know that the majority of them have nothing in common with me, when it comes to the way I see things. The BLM riots, and the support they got from probably at least 95% of the Black population, and the way that Blacks vote, should be enough to tell someone all they need to know. Some of you would absolutely chit a brick if your kid married a diehard liberal, but you're so damn consumed with White guilt that you're afraid to say one negative word about a Black.

All one has to do is to look at present day Africa, and you will see what America would be if Black people were the majority in this country......which, thank the Lord they are not.

Wow..............just wow.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Great post James

Some of these members live off in their pristine western escapes and have probably only ever just seen black people in tv. Or maybe one or two families of decent ones live in thier communities. Never having the dismal opportunity to interact with the shiftless class.

They don't have to experience living in a town or city where 25-45% of the local population is ghetto garbage, junk cars, spray paint, booking rosters 80% neegro. Day in / day out.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I just lurk here mostly, enjoy the entertaining posts by Bristoe, Big Stick, Deflave and Bricktop. There's a Marine vet on this discussion board, whose posts are always classy and well informed, who've I've come to respect. He posted pics of his beautiful Jamaican wife a while back, and I'm wondering what he thinks of all this. I suspect the one's making the derogatory comments aren't fit to polish his boots.

I don't let these things bother me. The talk tells me more about the talker than myself. I already know who I am.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I don't let these things bother me. The talk tells me more about the talker than myself. I already know who I am.

Two class acts!

Take care, Willie
Posted By: RGK Re: Mudsharks - 02/23/18

Well said, and Semper Fi.
Bob
Originally Posted by slumlord
Great post James

Some of these members live off in their pristine western escapes and have probably only ever just seen black people in tv. Or maybe one or two families of decent ones live in thier communities. Never having the dismal opportunity to interact with the shiftless class.

They don't have to experience living in a town or city where 25-45% of the local population is ghetto garbage, junk cars, spray paint, booking rosters 80% neegro. Day in / day out.

Same. Look at what Baton Rouge has become, e.g.

There's "prejudice" and then there's "postjudice" The latter means, by past experience, I've already seen this schittt before and know how it will turn out. Lots of examples to look at, like just about any large, inner city, take one's pick.
Originally Posted by milespatton

I don't remember that quote in the Constitution. I do believe that it is true, and some amendment may have alluded to that, but more likely some judge decided it. miles

The Declaration of Independence says "All men are CREATED equal". Meaning, being born to a certain family does not automatically make you superior as in a cast system.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say everyone is equal. The closest thing to the word or concept of "equality" in the Constitution is found in the Fourteenth Amendment. Added to the Constitution in 1868, this amendment contains a clause stating that "no state shall . . . deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

We are not equal. I am a better golfer than Charles Barkley. I can't slam dunk. We are not +.

smile
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by milespatton

That was in a different document that preceded The Constitution:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

And you don't think it applied then too? laugh

Of course it did. I the OT it's no considered adultery for a married man to sleep with his sex slaves. Islam has similar provisions.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by Tracks
Dick,
Might as well toss in the Irish, Swiss, Germans, French, Spanish, Russians, and American Indians too.
Or maybe you just have a hard on for Jews?

uh oh, did someone suggest jews aren't perfect, such outraage.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Yeah, Dickster. Would the same blame apply to Italian, Asian, Irish, Croation, Russian, etc., etc., also? I don't share your apparent white guilt.

The critical thinker may have concluded that the "white guilt" is a portion of the black culture I so expressly dis approve of. Since that seems to have escaped you let me be clear, I not only have no white guilt I don't believe it should exist.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

+1.

I live right outside New Orleans. My wife teaches at an expensive private school here. I have watched something fascinating unfold. Her school sponsors several poor black kids each year. The school pays the 18K per year tuition for them. The academic and professional outcomes for those kids is no different from that of their white counterparts. I'll leave that for you to see if you can come up with an explanation.
Posted By: packrat77 Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Here's a black man lookin' for a white woman.

I don't think I'd want to tangle with that woman.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Fat white chicks and skinny groids
All on welfare around here mostly........
They are perfect for each other.
Match made in heaven.

And we pay for it with our taxes........
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

I live right outside New Orleans. My wife teaches at an expensive private school here. I have watched something fascinating unfold. Her school sponsors several poor black kids each year. The school pays the 18K per year tuition for them. The academic and professional outcomes for those kids is no different from that of their white counterparts. I'll leave that for you to see if you can come up with an explanation.

Are those poor black kids selected at random or do they have to demonstrate some scholastic achievement in order to qualify for their $18K a year education?

Exactly!

Are those poor black kids selected at random or do they have to demonstrate some scholastic achievement in order to qualify for their $18K a year education?

I don't know. I'll try to remember to ask her. I don't think it matters as it relates to the discussion though. If the poster's point that they are inferior as a race, the anecdote pretty much disproves it.

Also,..does the school pay the tuition for any poor white kids?,...and if so, what's the selection process for them?
Posted By: 79S Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Ft Lewis 1999 get a roommate in the barracks. Black kid from Brooklyn good dude funny as hell. Anyhow we got a new troop in a female and she was good looking gal (unusual at that time) anyhow we all soon found d out she liked the black boys. One evening bsing with my room dog and said she’s a [bleep] mudshark. He goes what the hell is that? I said white forks that black black guys. He started laughing he opens our door and yells down the hall hey (yells her name) is a mudshark! I about swallows my dip. I grabbed him pulled him back in and told dude that’s [bleep] is racist remark your going to get us all in trouble. He laughed goes wtf they going to do to me I’m black.. lol

I don't know. I'll try to remember to ask her. I don't think it matters as it relates to the discussion though. If the poster's point that they are inferior as a race, the anecdote pretty much disproves it.

Well, sure it matters. If the poor black students are specifically selected as a result of their previous scholastic achievement, it means that they're not a representation of the black population as a whole.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
To the OP, coon hound.

Well, sure it matters. If the poor blacks students are specifically selected as a result of their previous scholastic achievement, it means that they're not a representation of the black population as a whole.

Their white peers are selected for their previous academic achievement. The best of the black race with the best of the white race and outcomes are equal.

New Orleans has some affluent white neighborhoods. There are also affluent blacks in affluent white neighborhoods. Guess what you would see if you compared their kid's academic and professional outcomes.

New Orleans has some affluent white neighborhoods. There are also affluent blacks in affluent white neighborhoods. Guess what you would see if you compared their kid's academic and professional outcomes.

I don't know.

Show me.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

This is a bold statement but! jokes on you I’m not old.

Their white peers are selected for their previous academic achievement.

,..and you said that you didn't know what scholastic criteria the poor black students had to meet.

,..and you said that you didn't know what scholastic criteria the poor black students had to meet.

I don't know. I would assume that they had to demonstrate some level of academic ability, but I don't KNOW what it is for the poor kids they sponsor.

Think about the bottom line as I painted it. On an equal academic playing field, the outcomes are equal.

Also,..does the school pay the tuition for any poor white kids?,...and if so, what's the selection process for them?

I think so. I don't know.

I don't know. I would assume that they had to demonstrate some level of academic ability, but I don't KNOW what it is for the poor kids they sponsor.

Think about the bottom line as I painted it. On an equal academic playing field, the outcomes are equal.

The bottom line is, if the outcome is equal it's because the black students were hand selected due to their demonstrated scholastic abilities before they were admitted to the school and had their tuition paid.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by fredIII

Age does not have to be a matter of years.

The bottom line is, if the outcome is equal it's because the black students were hand selected due to their demonstrated scholastic abilities before they were admitted to the school and had their tuition paid.

We know the white kids are hand selected. If in the same environment with hand selected black kids they achieve at the same level, then how can you say the black race is inferior?
Originally Posted by fredIII

I see what you did there!
For your assertion to be valid the school would have to go down to Grover Washington Jr. High and let the students there draw straws for admittance to the school,..and then demonstrate being scholastically equal to the rest of the students being taught there.

We know the white kids are hand selected. If in the same environment with hand selected black kids they achieve at the same level.

But only the black kids who are hand selected get free tuition?
For your assertion to be valid the school would have to go down to Grover Washington Jr. High and let the students there draw straws for admittance to the school,..and then demonstrate being scholastically equal to the rest of the students being taught there.

That's not how they are selecting the rest of the students being taught there.

The likely comparison is this.

Hand selected rich white kids.

Possibly hand selected poor black kids.

They get the same education and they have the same outcomes.

When my wife gets home I will try to remember to ask her how they select the kids the school is going to sponsor.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
A true story from New Orleans during Prohibition:

My old Banker was there at a convention and a party of them went out on the town, one guy having a bottle of expensive, and hard to get bourbon.

They left the bottle on the table when they got up to dance and it was missing when they returned. There was an identical bottle a few tables away, and their host, a native of New Orleans, walked over to that table where the following conversation took place;

Banker: Do you live here in the city?

Bottle thief: Yes sir, I do.

Banker: Did you take that bottle from my table?

Thief: No Sir.

Banker: Have you ever screwed a nigra girl?

Thief: Of course not.

Banker: You lying bastard, I’m taking my whiskey back!

Why not any hand selected poor white kids?

She's home. Hand selected rich white kids. Hand selected poor minority kids. Outcomes essentially equal. She's not part of the selection committee, so she doesn't know any more than that.

It's the classic nature vs nurture argument. This anecdote illustrates the value of nurture.
Posted By: Judman Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Pretty easy, work in a correction/law enforcement career with a large population of African Americans, or simply watch the “first 48” on A&E.....

She's home. Hand selected rich white kids. Hand selected poor minority kids. Outcomes essentially equal. She's not part of the selection committee, so she doesn't know any more than that.

It's the classic nature vs nurture argument. This anecdote illustrates the value of nurture.

No,..you've got to totally eliminate the hand selected part before you can claim the value of nurture.

Basically, it's just another example of the Social Justice Warrior mentality. Find some high achieving black kids and pay their tuition so diversity can be achieved.

Affirmative Action in the private sector.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Everybody's some color, whether they are considered colored or not. My wife has never once inferred that her color was better than mine or vice versa. (She did once use our color difference in a pejorative way when she was really drunk and in front of our young boys, and she discovered that she would not be doing that ever again if she wanted to keep me and them around.) I've never felt 'different' because she was with me in public, nor have I noticed any signs that she has felt that way. We're just people. Who cares?

I would have to say that anyone man who doesn't recognize the beauty or attractiveness of a woman, regardless of her skin color, might need to get checked for a gay chromosome or something. And ugly comes in every shade too, so it ain't like we're discriminating.
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Everybody's some color, whether they are considered colored or not. My wife has never once inferred that her color was better than mine or vice versa. (She did once use our color difference in a pejorative way when she was really drunk and in front of our young boys, and she discovered that she would not be doing that ever again if she wanted to keep me and them around.) I've never felt 'different' because she was with me in public, nor have I noticed any signs that she has felt that way. We're just people. Who cares?

I would have to say that anyone man who doesn't recognize the beauty or attractiveness of a woman, regardless of her skin color, might need to get checked for a gay chromosome or something. And ugly comes in every shade too, so it ain't like we're discriminating.

Thank you sir!!
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

Well, sure it matters. If the poor blacks students are specifically selected as a result of their previous scholastic achievement, it means that they're not a representation of the black population as a whole.

Their white peers are selected for their previous academic achievement. The best of the black race with the best of the white race and outcomes are equal.

I've met some really intelligent people who were clueless in a lot of ways so raw intelligence isn't everything by any means and with that said there is some interesting reading on SAT scores here.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/...t-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

Hadios amighost.

+1.

This^^^.

+1.

Lar, they tole me in skool everbody bes tha same. Thets how Afreakins invent penneycillin and everthang, ya no. Oh yea, arplains too. We need Merika darker.

Ra, ra, ra. We ned more neelers. O yea, an more dimmercraps. I allussaiz, the exxcepton proved tha rule.
Originally Posted by Judman
Pretty easy, work in a correction/law enforcement career with a large population of African Americans, or simply watch the “first 48” on A&E.....

Word............
Primatiods at times.....

I gotta admire ya judman
I worked 11 months in a large county jail
It takes balls to be out numbered 48-1 in a pod sometimes.

I got fired for breaking up 2 separate fights in my stint as a deputy sheriff jailer
Excessive force.....
Told I didn't have the temperament to do the job anymore.

Fugging hated it anyways......

I run into ex inmates all the time, all over the place
Have never had a problem yet
Talk with em,smoke a ciggerette ,bs a little and on my way.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Society has made advances in the last "x" years.

One of the indications of those advances, would be the ability of the society to honestly address differences in segments of that society.

Society hasn't made some advances in the last "x" years.

Kudos to Bristoe for bangin' his head gainst the granite liberal whitey wall here on the fire.

Especially since that's what got eyeball launched.

I have a dream that one day the white guilters'd feel guilty bout bein so selectively sanctimonious.

But, I'll probly get shot on a motel balcony, for that comes true.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Props to you Sir, others should try to respect a man's freedom to marry who he chooses....members here forget many are offended with threads like these, and you owe no one here an explanation. A Marine posted earlier about his bride, should we chiit on members of the US military now for their chosen wife ? GTFOH
More like this
[Linked Image]

than this
[Linked Image]

Does it matter?

Im sure all you holier than thou progressives would be just thrilled if your sons got married to a chick like the one here on the bottom. Yeah. Piss down someone elses collar.

I bet you holier than thou types would rather your son brought her home rather than a 5 ft tall 350 lb tat covered blue and pink haired chick with a pound of stainless stuck in her face, but you arent predjudiced, now are you? Ha. GMAFB.

Well, at least now we can figure out why Sweden is in the shape it's in, cant we. It doesnt take a giant mental leap to go from schitt to schatt. whistle
Posted By: add Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by rainshot
The only way for us to be truly equal is for all of us to recognize each other as equal without regard to race or religion.

Which, if done, would be perpetuating the lie.
Seems like most with white guilt
Dont live around large chunks of groid populations
So most are just doing the fran dreschner talking to the hand thing as far as I see it.
20 intelligent and hard working black people don't make up for the other 180 groids on uncle sams
sugar titty for life that vote Democrat blindly,,,,,, to me one bit whatsoever....
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Cowards stood outside and did nothing while the destroyers of society intimidated the easily influenced with the propaganda that all were created equal.
More like this
[Linked Image]

than this
[Linked Image]

Does it matter?

Im sure all you holier than thou progressives would be just thrilled if your sons got married to a chick like the one here on the bottom. Yeah. Piss down someone elses collar.

I bet you holier than thou types would rather your son brought her home rather than a 5 ft tall 350 lb tat covered blue and pink haired chick with a pound of stainless stuck in her face, but you arent predjudiced, now are you? Ha. GMAFB.

Well, at least now we can figure out why Sweden is in the shape it's in, cant we. It doesnt take a giant mental leap to go from schitt to schatt. whistle

Look who's coming to dinner
A human 1.0
Bwahahahaaa!!!!!

Halle is blessed with plenty of interbred DNA. Human 2.0
Pretty obvious........
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Society has made advances in the last "x" years.

One of the indications of those advances, would be the ability of the society to honestly address differences in segments of that society.

Society hasn't made some advances in the last "x" years.

Kudos to Bristoe for bangin' his head gainst the granite liberal whitey wall here on the fire.

Especially since that's what got eyeball launched.

I have a dream that one day the white guilters'd feel guilty bout bein so selectively sanctimonious.

But, I'll probly get shot on a motel balcony, for that comes true.

It takes practice and the ability to stand on your head to view this upside down world correctly.

One will get labeled a racist for suggesting that it's improper for people to have their tuition paid to attend a private school due to their race.

Affirmative Action and its private sector twins are about the most racist mentalities imaginable.

It's "in your face" racism,....yet it's official government policy.
Originally Posted by renegade50
So most are just doing the fran dreschner talking to the hand thing as far as I see it.
20 intelligent and hard working black people don't make up for the other 180 groids on uncle sams
sugar titty for life that vote Democrat blindly,,,,,, to me one bit whatsoever....

Oh yes it does, dumbass. Whats wrong with you? We will take 5 out of a hundred voting for Trump an be thankful for it. Get with that progressive programme, man or be left out of the darkly ages, you racist. wink
The Lie:

Oh yes it does, dumbass. Whats wrong with you? We will take 5 out of a hundred voting for Trump an be thankful for it. Get with that progressive programme, man or be left out of the darkly ages, you racist. wink

😃😃😃
Originally Posted by add
The Lie:

It is a lie, but not because of the skin color.

And why cant the AAs excell in the same public school system our kids attended? Oh, i forgot-reading, writing, rithamtick?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Great post James

Same. Look at what Baton Rouge has become, e.g.

There's "prejudice" and then there's "postjudice" The latter means, by past experience, I've already seen this schittt before and know how it will turn out. Lots of examples to look at, like just about any large, inner city, take one's pick.

This^^^. Let the benevolent live in Dee Troit a few years-if they can survive there. Thousands of AAs shooting thousands of AAs in Chitcago is really just fake news.

Which one of you benevolent basti, uh, suckers wants to explain why almost every country in Afreaka has existed for centuries before the US and is a Schitthole country just as the AA majority counties in this country are turning into schitthole counties?

Im waiting.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

Prince Harry is currently 5th in line, after his father, his brother, his nephew, and his niece. Megan is unlikely to ever be the Queen of England, but it is possible.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Prince Harry is currently 5th in line, after his father, his brother, his nephew, and his niece. Megan is unlikely to ever be the Queen of England, but it is possible

Maybe Megan watches "Game of Thrones" and has a plan?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

No,..you've got to totally eliminate the hand selected part before you can claim the value of nurture.

Basically, it's just another example of the Social Justice Warrior mentality. Find some high achieving black kids and pay their tuition so diversity can be achieved.

Affirmative Action in the private sector.

Give it up Bristoe. Paul obviously couldn't pass community college statistics.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

Sort of.....

This really went off the tracks in an unexpected way. Post something about Lindsey Vonn and pretty soon it's mudshark this, and mudshark that.

But in reality, nobody cares whom someone else dates? Got it.

I seriously thought there might be some standard male version of the term. There is no consensus on that.

Y'all carry on now.

Sort of.....

This really went off the tracks in an unexpected way. Post something about Lindsey Vonn and pretty soon it's mudshark this, and mudshark that.

I seriously thought there might be some standard male version of the term. There is no consensus on that.

Y'all carry on now.

Because it is a statistical/cultural anomaly.

Sort of.....

Y'all carry on now.

Too late for that!

People are embarrassed!

Say 10 "Hail Tupacs" and sin no more.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by add

Sort of.....

Y'all carry on now.

Because it is a statistical/cultural anomaly.

Well, ok. Thanks for helping me get up to speed. I don't know the relative frequency of either combo. Never paid much attention to it.
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
I remember reading somewhere that black men raping white women is fairly common statistically speaking and that white men raping black women was pretty much zero statistically speaking. Anyone else remember seeing that?
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Cowards stood outside and did nothing while the destroyers of society intimidated the easily influenced with the propaganda that all were created equal.

Amen
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I remember reading somewhere that black men raping white women is fairly common statistically speaking and that white men raping black women was pretty much zero statistically speaking. Anyone else remember seeing that?

The stats about 10 years ago were that a AA male sexually assaults a white (caucasian, asian, hispanic) female in the US over 15,500 times per year or either every 32 or 34 min (i cant remember which).

Iirc the color of the perp is no longer being published/recorded in modern crime records since Zero was in office but i may stand correction on that. It may be a state edict. I read it but cant remember the details.
Posted By: Starman Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Megan is unlikely to ever be the Queen of England, but it is possible.

Although the monarchy has recently allowed marriage to catholics I am unaware of them changing things to
allow a catholic on the throne.

Markle does not even qualify for an official title of 'princess', which is still reserved for those born within
the royal family.

Like outsiders Diana Spencer and Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle will receive an official HRH title.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by Starman

Although the monarchy has recently allowed marriage to catholics I am unaware of them changing things to

Markle does not even qualify for an official title of 'princess', which is reserved for those born within the royal family.

I didn't know that she was catholic.

Wasn't Diana referred to as the Princess of Wales when she was married to Charles?
Originally Posted by Starman

Markle does not even qualify for an official title of 'princess', which is still reserved for those born within
the royal family.

Did you ever hear of Princess Diana you idiot?

Did you ever hear of Princess Diana you idiot?

'Princess' was not an official title for Diana Spencer (like it is for those born in line)....
she was called HRH 'Princess off Wales' which was just a created honorary title/style given to an outsider.

Kate Middletons daughter is a real deal 'Princess Charlotte' having been born in the royal line.

Kate Middleton herself (as H.R.H. Duchess off Cambridge), is not officially titled a princess.
Sarah Ferguson (as H.R.H. Duchess of York) was not titled a princess.
Camilla Parker Bowles ( H.R.H. Duchess of Cornwall) is not titled princess.

Royal line princesses are that at Birth.

Sort of.....

Y'all carry on now.

That would be mudstud.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Is a white lesbian with a black partner a "Mudmuffin?"
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
To All,

When I was in grad school long ago, I was assigned a "study partner" by accident (An alphabetical accident, as both of us had a last name starting with "F") , who happened to be utterly beautiful, VERY smart (Maranda was then a math major working on her MEd/EdS & now is a superintendent of a large county ISD.) & African-American.
(Fwiw, I'm of "mixed race" being of Native, Scots & English ancestry.- IF I wanted to, I could pass for White or perhaps some sort of Latino.)

What I found most disturbing and utterly SAD was that the Blacks AND the Whites on our campus were EQUALLY angered that we were constantly together in the library, in class, downtown, in the college dining facility & (worst of all) we visited each others homes at times. -= Further BOTH of us were threatened with violence by both races & genders.
(The threats against the 2 of us became so commonplace that I started wearing a S&W Model 10 revolver everywhere. - YES, the college's president & the county's sheriff knew & thought that my carrying a handgun was: WISE & PRUDENT.)
During the 20 months that we worked on our graduate project, her apartment was broken into, everything was smeared with red paint & "trashed" & my new Buick was so severely vandalized on Easter Sunday that State Farm declared it a total loss.

Now, as I enter my 8th decade of life, I find it incredibly SAD that racism (regardless of the race/ethnic group of the bigot) is just as pervasive as it was in 1974-76. = Won't we as a society ever learn??

yours, tex

I didn't know that she was catholic.

Wasn't Diana referred to as the Princess of Wales when she was married to Charles?

She went to a catholic school , but may not be , I'm sorry. (Immaculate Heart High School, all-girls private, Los Angeles)
Markle will be baptised and confirmed in the Church of England, before marriage to Harry.

WHEN Diana divorced, she lost her 'H.R.H. Princess of Wales" honorary title ( or style) she received at marriage.

She was not born any kind of 'princess' in anyway, and when she passed away, she had no HRH princess title.

ie; at divorce she kept 'Diana, Princess of Wales', and lost the 'style' of Her Royal Highness.

IF Charles ascends to the throne, he as king can make Camilla 'Princess Consort" or 'Queen consort'.

but 'Queen' is out, (because of past divorce)....Meghan Markle is also a divorcee....so 'Queen' is out... laugh
At least the cooking will improve at the Palace, I like Meghan...if they're happy good on them.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Stick your privates in a brillo pad...........and see how you'd like doing something like that.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
It's "in your face" racism,....yet it's official government policy.

Yeah, the big lie. Racism just flows in one direction. miles

Well stated. I grew up with Blacks living all around us. They worked for us on the farm, just like they had been doing for a 100 years. My ancestors were all farmers, and slave owners. Most of these Blacks were the descendants of those former slaves. I came to call many of them my friends, an still do. But, dammit, they're different from Whites in so many aspects. I know some today who are probably as good a Christians as I know anywhere, yet they vote 100% Democrat, support the BLM movement, and believe that the reason so many of their young men are criminals and gangbangers, is because of White people.

There is no doubt that the White guilt thing plays a huge part in the way some people think, as they will go out of their way to have others think of them as being "open minded." Some of these posters are quick to call someone a racist, and a hater, while bragging about how they aren't. But, then they go and call someone who differs from them politically all kinds of bad names. It appears to me that they don't practice what they preach.
Posted By: seal_billy Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
It's all pink where it counts.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
You just aren't allowed to say what you are saying. It is true though. Hell, look at the larger mostly Aisin populations here, there are societal differences. And it is fact that you will have a hard time finding a black run, successful country.

I do not consider myself racist. When a man stands before me, he is a man, period. I judge him on his character. When I look at a group, I judge the group on their character. To deny the obvious differences in culture's is just stupid.

30 years ago, I ask a friend what his mother, in her 70's then, thought of his sister marrying a black man. He said "she had a hard time dealing with it at first, but she is ok." I then ask what he thought, after a bit he said, "she has been married twice, once to a [bleep], but he was white, the black guy treats her well and they are happy, I am happy for her
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
This thread has gone the same way as threads about bolsheviks commies .

You have the ''open minded'' members stating they knew a very nice black girl who was 'oh so smart' , then you have the ''racist members'' pointing out '' the big picture '' about certain people of society who commit the vast majority of crime and are a high percentage of welfare bums .

As to Paul B. wifes school stuff - odds are it's a bunch of BS , you don't think todays schools are going to let the world see the truth do you ? How easy would it be to keep the ''deserving'' students up to par with the ''rich priviledged kids'' [[the kids who's families worked hard and smart]] . Not denying that some black kids can do very well and be smart . Hell turn on the TV - as you can see most blacks are doctors/engineers/ ad --- with whites mowing their lawns .

Woman I dated 20 years ago was in nursing school , 4 black females in the class , she [Donna] said it's like they're not part of the class . Weird things go on with them - they stay after class and meet with the teacher - they never get asked anything - they declined to come study together with different groups of whites - everytime .

She was raised in a fats67 type family and didn't believe it when I told her '' they are probably getting special treatment '' , Donna talked to the others about it in their class and most people agreed that they were getting treated differently . Donna didn't see them at the State exam - she passed it - someone told her two of the Black females were working at some hospital there on the coast of Biloxi [registered nurses] .

Lidsey vonn - i didn't even know who she was - gave up watching the idiot box years ago . Blonde dates black guy - films a-rollin get it out there - every channel -- everybody see it ? - every channel every day - everybody see it - make sure your kids see it - twice - three times .
Posted By: Hastings Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by ol_mike
? How easy would it be to keep the ''deserving'' students up to par with the ''rich priviledged kids''

It is easy enough. When I was hired in 1981 I along with about 20 other personnel from my department (all white men, mostly kinda redneck) were assigned to attend 7 weeks of basic LEO training at LSU, Baton Rouge. Along with us were about 40+ deputies and small town officers, some of whom had degrees in criminal justice. Believe it or not, academically this was a very tough school and of course there were folks in there totally unfamiliar with firearms. We had 15 or more black deputies in there that had been hired by a white sheriff that apparently did not want a deputy smarter than he was. Needless to say they were in way over their heads. Our group was beating the crap out of the whole class academically and certainly excelling with firearm qualification. You might not think a bunch of redneck game wardens would go out of their way to help this group of blacks who were struggling mightily, but we did. All but one of them graduated and became P.O.S.T. certified LEOs. The one that didn't was a very sissy young man that was so frightened of his handgun that it is a wonder he didn't kill someone before he was deleted from the class. So yes, in our case we we were able to bring "deserving" students right along with us. And law enforcement is not rocket science so I am sure that some of them made pretty good officers.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

Well stated. I grew up with Blacks living all around us. They worked for us on the farm, just like they had been doing for a 100 years. My ancestors were all farmers, and slave owners. Most of these Blacks were the descendants of those former slaves. I came to call many of them my friends, an still do. But, dammit, they're different from Whites in so many aspects. I know some today who are probably as good a Christians as I know anywhere, yet they vote 100% Democrat, support the BLM movement, and believe that the reason so many of their young men are criminals and gangbangers, is because of White people.

There is no doubt that the White guilt thing plays a huge part in the way some people think, as they will go out of their way to have others think of them as being "open minded." Some of these posters are quick to call someone a racist, and a hater, while bragging about how they aren't. But, then they go and call someone who differs from them politically all kinds of bad names. It appears to me that they don't practice what they preach.

#Imsorry, the white guiltees making a statement.

[Linked Image]

#Imsorry, the white guiltees making a statement.

[Linked Image]

Those are what you call poster children for the word "stupid." Wanna bet who they vote for?
Posted By: smokepole Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

Stick your privates in a brillo pad...........and see how you'd like doing something like that.

LOL, I hear they have teeth down there too......stay out!!!!
Schnapper
Hahaha!!!
Me and 3 other guys in 2/327th INF
Made the e-7 list in the secondary zone in 1994
We all had high sequence #,s on the list for promotion out of roughly 5400 selected.
Bout 2 months after that e-7 army wide list came out
It got rescinded and about 400 soldiers that were on the original
List were not on the 2nd. All 3 of us didn't make that 2nd list
Most of the 400 not on the 2nd list came from combat arms branches

2nd list was compensated with remf minorities, cause supposedly
EO quotas did not meet requirements on the 1st list.

Made e-7 list in primary zone in 96, sequence # 26 , got promoted for fy97 oct1 1996

All EO and AA programs can kiss my fuzzy white racist azz....
I worked for USPS from 1984 until 2015. Starting in the late 80's, USPS really began to promote minority preference in the hiring. It took a while for the Post Office to begin to feel the effects of all that minority hiring, but that is what has contributed the most the problems it faces today, USPS is chocked full of minority managers, most who are dumber than a box of rocks.
In 1992 and 1993 the army came up and spent millions on manuals
And study materials for all nco,s army wide. Skill development test
40% common core leadership army wide, 60% your specific job

Great .... fine..... whatever

Study taking a crap each morning common core chit...
Job skill stuff pretty well covered ....
1st year all nco,s army wide given diagnostic freebie.....
2nd yr record timed by section test, got a 97....
Great ..... fantastic..... outf u c k ing standing
Whatever.......

Get excellent bullet comments on ncoer (yearly eval)
Top 5% on sdt test, mos and army wide
Blah blah blah blah
4 months after ncoer is recorded
Get told via persgram comments on record ncoer during fy 93 relating sdt test are null and void.
About 8000 ncos in the army received that persgram also.

Reason: different races have different perceptions on test and leadership common core approaches
According to review of results
So sdt test the army spent millions on flopped.....

Dumb ass minorities had same test materials for the 40% leadership portion as all others
And still screwed it up.....

F u c k EO and AA.............
Haha

I applied for job once with the post office in Clarksville.

The application had 4-5 extra pages stapled on the back for me to describe the nature and circumstances involving the car crashes, chargeable injuries, fatalities i may have caused, also wanted me to describe any other non vehicular felonies and misdemeanors i had to my record.

I told the guy, I had zero offences, not even a single speeding ticket, never had a car crash fault or not even as a passenger. Zip, nadda.

As if the guy was in disbelief.

This was in the early 1990s, i suppose they were only hiring crippled, negroe jewish female ex-military remfs. So I was out.

Now....there's some 19-20 yr old white girl cutie pie delivering our mail now. I have missed 2 letters from Mayo clinic and a clearance letter from my cardiologist. Wonder what else the dingbat has put in someone else's mailbox.
Haha

I applied for job once with the post office in Clarksville.

The application had 4-5 extra pages stapled on the back for me to describe the nature and circumstances involving the car crashes, chargeable injuries, fatalities i may have caused, also wanted me to describe any other non vehicular felonies and misdemeanors i had to my record.

I told the guy, I had zero offences, not even a single speeding ticket, never had a car crash fault or not even as a passenger. Zip, nadda.

As if the guy was in disbelief.

This was in the early 1990s, i suppose they were only hiring crippled, negroe jewish female ex-military remfs. So I was out.

Now....there's some 19-20 yr old white girl cutie pie delivering our mail now. I have missed 2 letters from Mayo clinic and a clearance letter from my cardiologist. Wonder what else the dingbat has put in someone else's mailbox.

There was a time the Post Office was extremely safety conscious, and a person's driving record was taken very seriously. As a carrier, we had daily safety talks, and watched hours of film, mostly mandated by OSHA. The last 5 years or so that I worked, they slacked off a lot of that crap.

At one time, if you were Black and female, you automatically qualified for a job with USPS.
Posted By: kingston Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Black History month at the Campfire...
My budddy was sending correspondence back and forth to a missions outreach project through his sunday school class.

Lmao, he was wanting to send his sponsored child a disposable camera. Then the sponsored family would take pics and mail it back and the class would develop the pics. On and on

Well....i was with him once when he went into the St B post office. He was trying to get the international country code for Sri Lanka.

The Chiqueeetshia at the counter handed him the usa zip code book. He just paused and repeated to her..."it's Sri Lanka". She said uhhh hunna yo zip code in therra u jussa have to look unda the S page

Guess she thought sri lanka was somewhere in the usa.
Ah yes,,..."Black history",...

The city I recently vacated spent a quarter million dollars to restore an old theater down in jiggaboo'ville that had been closed since 1968.

,...said they wanted it to be an "African American Cultural Center"

Hell far,...it already had crack hoes walkin' around it 24 hours a day,....'boos shootin' up in the alley behind it,...drug dealer shoot-outs in front of it every few weeks,.....

It was already an African American cultural center!
Posted By: CowboyTim Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by jeffbird

Couldn't agree more. I know plenty of good hard working people, and plenty of lazy freeloaders. Funny race doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference one way or another.

The city I recently vacated spent a quarter million dollars to restore an old theater down in jiggaboo'ville that had been closed since 1968.

Hell far,...it already had crack hoes walkin' around it 24 hours a day,....'boos shootin' up in the alley behind it,...drug dealer shoot-outs in front of it every few weeks,.....

Bristoe, any city in America that has more than 2 of them probably has the same thing.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Funny race doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference one way or another.

,...when white people are around.
Around here, $250,000 would only get you a feasibility study for the restoration of an old theater.

Bristoe, any city in America that has more than 2 of them probably has the same thing.

Hookers or old theaters?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Being sickened by the thought of banging Halle Berry doesn't make you racist, it makes you homosexual. Or possibly a racist homo.

At the very least it makes you a dumbass
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
Been avoiding this thread, from the subject line I figured it would be disgusting. It's a slow,snowy day so I scanned the thread. Turns out I was right.
Originally Posted by kingston
Around here, $250,000 would only get you a feasibility study for the restoration of an old theater.

I can take and show you place after place around here where millions of dollars have been spent on such things, mostly for Black folks, and for the most part they are not in any better condition than they were beforehand. A small town a few miles down the road from me got a grant to tear down some old houses, and build new ones back. Blacks were the recipients of that program, and within a few years, they had trashed every one of those places. Now, I can show you some homes that Black folks live in, that are very well taken care of, as well as any house a White person would have. I can also show you the dwellings where White Trash live that are in worse condition as any place where Blacks reside. The difference is, the Blacks were given new homes, the White Trash were not.
,...and now we'll take a short pause while the virtue signalers state their cases from locations 75 miles away from the nearest black person.

I can take and show you place after place around here where millions of dollars have been spent on such things, mostly for Black folks, and for the most part they are not in any better condition than they were beforehand. A small town a few miles down the road from me got a grant to tear down some old houses, and build new ones back. Blacks were the recipients of that program, and within a few years, they had trashed every one of those places. Now, I can show you some homes that Black folks live in, that are very well taken care of, as well as any house a White person would have. I can also show you the dwellings where White Trash live that are in worse condition as any place where Blacks reside. The difference is, the Blacks were given new homes, the White Trash were not.

All the nice ones are owned by black men who have fussy husbands.
Never fails,..a thread like this starts, and it's not long before somebody from Moose's Left Nut, Nova Scotia chimes in,...talkin' 'bout, "Youse guys ought ta be ashamed about how youse talk about those poor, misfortunate African American peoples".
,...and now we'll take a short pause while the virtue signalers state their cases from locations 75 miles away from the nearest black person.

Don't forget the Jews..... Fuggers killed Jesus.
I'll never forgive them for that.

Check your compass. You're lost again.

This depends on what counts as black, do you still use the one drop rule down there?
Better than half of the habitat for humanity recipients default on their loans. And on some of these 70$k homes, thier mortgage is only on the materials that werent donated. Usually 15-20k$ tops

They can't even be diligent about paying the property taxes. And in 3-4 yrs the houses are schitholes.

And this ain't heresay, i was in on many of the utility and on-site approval processes.

Pitiful chit, try to give something to people and they can't take care of it.

Like my old man says "if its free, i ain't worth nothin" to some.

Doubt half will "get" that statement. Especially not the silver spoon crowd.

This depends on what counts as black, do you still use the one drop rule down there?

No,...we use the "one liquor store robbery" down here.
Never fails,..a thread like this starts, and it's not long before somebody from Moose's Left Nut, Nova Scotia chimes in,...talkin' 'bout, "Youse guys ought ta be ashamed about how youse talk about those poor, misfortunate African American peoples".
exactly!!! Couple of us have an ongoing PM right now about this very thing.

Are there lots of Jews in Nova Scotia?
Rob a liquor store down here, they give you a DNA test. If any African American shows up in it, you get probation and a section 8 house to live it.

If not, you get 25 to life.

After forty years of wandering in the desert you'd be ready for some cooler temps too.

Only when you visit.
Rob a liquor store down here, they give you a DNA test. If any African American shows up in it, you get probation and a section 8 house to live it.

What kind of [bleep] hole do you live in? Quit griping and move somewhere more to your liking

What kind of [bleep] hole do you live in? Quit griping and move somewhere more to your liking

Piss off jackfountain. Like many others, you're not tall enough for this ride.

After forty years of wandering in the desert you'd be ready for some cooler temps too.

On kshia!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

I see what you did there shocked

Geno

PS, always thought about bringing home a black girl to meet dad, never had the opportunity I guess.

PPS, instead I married a gal of Mexican (and Irish eek ) descent.

About 20 years ago I used to talk fairly regularly with a gal from Manitoba. Once she said something to me, that she had heard about the way that Blacks were treated by the White Southerners. I asked her how many Blacks she knew up there, and she admitted she didn't know any. One day, while telling me how Canada was a superior place to live compared to the US, she got off on a rant about how the damned Indians were up there. According to her, they were all drunks, lived on welfare, and responsible for most of the crime (sound familiar?), and that if not for that, it would utopia.

Now, I have never been to Canada, so I have no inkling as to how the natives are up there. But, that just shows you how some people are, she thought nothing of being prejudiced towards the Indians, yet called me out for my opinions on Blacks.
Black history month:

Thank you George Washington Carver !!!

For inventing peanut butter!!!!!!

Crunchy peanut butter and sliced bananas on whole wheat bread!!!!!

Crunchy peanut butter and samoas girl scout cookies!!!!!

Crunchy peanut butter and marshmallow fluff on whole wheat bread!!!!!

Even plain ole peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!!!

You are the man George!!!!
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
My take on folks is one at a time, only thing that's ever made sense or worked for me. YMMV yep I lived in Chicago and Houston, but I've had more black friends here in FBKS than I ever did in those places.
I’m off to make a big pot of chili with beans.
Posted By: DryPowder Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

[Linked Image]

Don't tell BARF

This^^^, in spad..., uh, never mind.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
South African Parliament

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=208_1519416432
Originally Posted by 700LH

That ol gal was mining deep for some dem 'conflict diamonds'

Thought she was going to eat em.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18

This^^^, in spad..., uh, never mind.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Mudsharks - 02/24/18
I'm going to say this at the risk of being castigated.

I DON'T CARE

As long as they treat each other right it matters not at all. And it's none of my business.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by Armednfree
And it's none of my business.

Great point that somehow escapes many.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

PS, always thought about bringing home a black girl to meet dad, never had the opportunity I guess.

i'll take a mexican girl over any other, you get in a fight and you can count on her being by your side throwing blows right with you.
Posted By: kingston Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18

I thought the Italians killed Jesus?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18

I've never understood that Kosher stuff. How do you kill a cow to make it Kosher?,...tickle it to death?,...honk a trumpet in its ear while it's sleepin' and make it jump up and run headlong into the barn wall?,...shoot it with a silver bullet?,...what?
,...knock it in the head with a Kosher sledgehammer?
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18

Luke 23:34 - Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

So who are you to condemn those Jesus has forgiven?

Of course they could not have failed to condemn Jesus, since that was the fulfillment of prophecy.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18

I'm fairly certain the Italian was merely an unwilling accomplice, bowing to the demands of his Jewish constituents.
Don't tell Bristoe, but there's historical evidence that would lead one to believe that Jesus had neither blond hair nor blue eyes. In his defense, he never dated a white chick though.

Damn! Does that make Mary Magdalene a mud shark?
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
renegade50,

Fwiw, I was working for HQ NGB at the Pentagon then & the SOLE responsibility for that !@#$%^& MESS was none other than WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON.

In case you've forgotten, Clinton stated in a letter to the ROTC Commanding Officer at The University of Arkansas that, "I have always despised the military."

Pardon me for being cynical enough to believe that the then POTUS did that, on purpose, to "screw over" the GOOD GIs & to "look good" to the LEFTISTS in the DIMocRATS Party. - Thereby, he also PLEASED HIMSELF, too.

Btw, WELCOME HOME, Brother-in-Arms.

yours, tex
USAMPC, Retired

I'm fairly certain the Italian was merely an unwilling accomplice, bowing to the demands of his Jewish constituents.
Don't tell Bristoe, but there's historical evidence that would lead one to believe that Jesus had neither blond hair nor blue eyes.

I guess that means that he's not related to Joe Lieberman,...eh?
Posted By: rost495 Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Geno

i'll take a mexican girl over any other, you get in a fight and you can count on her being by your side throwing blows right with you.

There is a few gals around here of German and Czech descent that would do the same, but more than likely, pull and shoot instead actually. LOL. You find em in every flavor. Same goes for trash
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18

There you go again, getting all technical an chiit smile
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
From mudsharks, to ZZTop, to Italians killing Jesus in one thread...........Only on the Campfire!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by rost495

Geno

There is a few gals around here of German and Czech descent that would do the same, but more than likely, pull and shoot instead actually. LOL. You find em in every flavor. Same goes for trash

Yeah, those Germanic/Slavic types have a reputation to hold up. Valkeiries and such.

My Mexican gal is mostly Irish and older now. Neither of us will be throwing blows anytime soon Roger, at least I hope not.

Geno

PS, trash most certainly does come in many flavors.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18

Don't tell Bristoe, but there's historical evidence that would lead one to believe that Jesus had neither blond hair nor blue eyes. In his defense, he never dated a white chick though.

eek shocked

Crikies,

you are certainly not implying that Jesus (Of Nazareth, Born in Bethlehem, that one right?) was of a dark and swarthy complexion? Similar to a Palestinian? Perhaps short even?

Geno

PS, yes, mudsharks, ZZ Top, Mexicans, Czechs, Germans, Italians, and even Palestinians now. A few more posts and I can't imagine who else. I think there's already been a few Native/First Nations alluded to also. And the folks around here claim to dislike diversity. laugh
Posted By: add Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by add
The Lie:

Well, what then?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by satx78247
renegade50,

Fwiw, I was working for HQ NGB at the Pentagon then & the SOLE responsibility for that !@#$%^& MESS was none other than WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON.

In case you've forgotten, Clinton stated in a letter to the ROTC Commanding Officer at The University of Arkansas that, "I have always despised the military."

Pardon me for being cynical enough to believe that the then POTUS did that, on purpose, to "screw over" the GOOD GIs & to "look good" to the LEFTISTS in the DIMocRATS Party. - Thereby, he also PLEASED HIMSELF, too.

Btw, WELCOME HOME, Brother-in-Arms.

yours, tex
USAMPC, Retired

Another great moment of Billy boy was being read the riot act
In brigade formation to cease and desist any Billy and Monica jokes
During his impeachment proceedings. That "order" was DOD wide supposedly.
Those 10 or 12? Repub senators that voted against impeachment
Still need to burn in hell
Espically sue Collins and Olympia snowe from Maine.
Frigging turncoats from my home state at the time.
Posted By: kingston Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by add
The Lie:

Well, what then?

Aptitude, psyche, ethos.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18

eek shocked

Crikies,

you are certainly not implying that Jesus (Of Nazareth, Born in Bethlehem, that one right?) was of a dark and swarthy complexion? Similar to a Palestinian? Perhaps short even?

Geno

PS, yes, mudsharks, ZZ Top, Mexicans, Czechs, Germans, Italians, and even Palestinians now. A few more posts and I can't imagine who else. I think there's already been a few Native/First Nations alluded to also. And the folks around here claim to dislike diversity. laugh

If Satan couldnt make Jesus sin i expect Mary M couldnt either, and the one test He wasnt subjected to was the HolEy Bonds of Matrimony.

On second thought, He was married to the church. That must have been a heck of a strain, whore that it is.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by rost495

Geno

We had a German woman, a police officer, at our club a few times. I would not want to go up against her in a fight. She was absolutely unstoppable with a pistol. She had a very poor opinion of the AR-15. She also said she often carried an MP-5. ( kinda made you want to get arrested and roughly interrogated)

Posted By: HitnRun Re: Mudsharks - 02/25/18
You do have to ask yourself this question:

If a Mexican, an Indian and a Black were all in the same car, who would be driving?

Of course the driver would be a cop, but you don't know what race he might be.
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Mudsharks - 02/26/18
stxhunbter,

The SAME is true about SICILIAN "grrls", like MINE. = She is petite but like a thimble-full of NITOGLYCERIN, she is powerful/explosive for her quite small size.

Btw, I truly PITY any criminal who decides to invade our home & privacy, as Darla is DEADLY with her little Model 7615P police carbine. = Such a home-invader would soon "assume room temperature".

yours, tex.
Posted By: NYH1 Re: Mudsharks - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by Armednfree
We had a German woman, a police officer, at our club a few times. I would not want to go up against her in a fight. She was absolutely unstoppable with a pistol. She had a very poor opinion of the AR-15. She also said she often carried an MP-5. ( kinda made you want to get arrested and roughly interrogated)

She had a poor opinion of the AR-15 because she personally didn't like them? Or didn't think anyone should be allowed to own them?

NYH1.
Posted By: kingston Re: Mudsharks - 02/27/18
Originally Posted by satx78247
stxhunbter,

The SAME is true about SICILIAN "grrls", like MINE. = She is petite but like a thimble-full of NITOGLYCERIN, she is powerful/explosive for her quite small size.

Btw, I truly PITY any criminal who decides to invade our home & privacy, as Darla is DEADLY with her little Model 7615P police carbine. = Such a home-invader would soon "assume room temperature".

yours, tex.

© 24hourcampfire