Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Did you ever hear of Princess Diana you idiot?

'Princess' was not an official title for Diana Spencer (like it is for those born in line)....
she was called HRH 'Princess off Wales' which was just a created honorary title/style given to an outsider.

Kate Middletons daughter is a real deal 'Princess Charlotte' having been born in the royal line.

Kate Middleton herself (as H.R.H. Duchess off Cambridge), is not officially titled a princess.
Sarah Ferguson (as H.R.H. Duchess of York) was not titled a princess.
Camilla Parker Bowles ( H.R.H. Duchess of Cornwall) is not titled princess.

Royal line princesses are that at Birth.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by ironbender

Sort of.....

Is there a similar perjorative term for a white man that dates a black woman?

This really went off the tracks in an unexpected way. Post something about Lindsey Vonn and pretty soon it's mudshark this, and mudshark that.

But in reality, nobody cares whom someone else dates? Got it.

I seriously thought there might be some standard male version of the term. There is no consensus on that.

Y'all carry on now.

That would be mudstud.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is a white lesbian with a black partner a "Mudmuffin?"

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

When I was in grad school long ago, I was assigned a "study partner" by accident (An alphabetical accident, as both of us had a last name starting with "F") , who happened to be utterly beautiful, VERY smart (Maranda was then a math major working on her MEd/EdS & now is a superintendent of a large county ISD.) & African-American.
(Fwiw, I'm of "mixed race" being of Native, Scots & English ancestry.- IF I wanted to, I could pass for White or perhaps some sort of Latino.)

What I found most disturbing and utterly SAD was that the Blacks AND the Whites on our campus were EQUALLY angered that we were constantly together in the library, in class, downtown, in the college dining facility & (worst of all) we visited each others homes at times. -= Further BOTH of us were threatened with violence by both races & genders.
(The threats against the 2 of us became so commonplace that I started wearing a S&W Model 10 revolver everywhere. - YES, the college's president & the county's sheriff knew & thought that my carrying a handgun was: WISE & PRUDENT.)
During the 20 months that we worked on our graduate project, her apartment was broken into, everything was smeared with red paint & "trashed" & my new Buick was so severely vandalized on Easter Sunday that State Farm declared it a total loss.

Now, as I enter my 8th decade of life, I find it incredibly SAD that racism (regardless of the race/ethnic group of the bigot) is just as pervasive as it was in 1974-76. = Won't we as a society ever learn??

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I didn't know that she was catholic.

Wasn't Diana referred to as the Princess of Wales when she was married to Charles?

She went to a catholic school , but may not be , I'm sorry. (Immaculate Heart High School, all-girls private, Los Angeles)
Markle will be baptised and confirmed in the Church of England, before marriage to Harry.

WHEN Diana divorced, she lost her 'H.R.H. Princess of Wales" honorary title ( or style) she received at marriage.

She was not born any kind of 'princess' in anyway, and when she passed away, she had no HRH princess title.

ie; at divorce she kept 'Diana, Princess of Wales', and lost the 'style' of Her Royal Highness.

IF Charles ascends to the throne, he as king can make Camilla 'Princess Consort" or 'Queen consort'.

but 'Queen' is out, (because of past divorce)....Meghan Markle is also a divorcee....so 'Queen' is out... laugh

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
At least the cooking will improve at the Palace, I like Meghan...if they're happy good on them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I remember reading somewhere that black men raping white women is fairly common statistically speaking and that white men raping black women was pretty much zero statistically speaking. Anyone else remember seeing that?

Stick your privates in a brillo pad...........and see how you'd like doing something like that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's "in your face" racism,....yet it's official government policy.

Yeah, the big lie. Racism just flows in one direction. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Seems like most with white guilt
Dont live around large chunks of groid populations
So most are just doing the fran dreschner talking to the hand thing as far as I see it.
20 intelligent and hard working black people don't make up for the other 180 groids on uncle sams
sugar titty for life that vote Democrat blindly,,,,,, to me one bit whatsoever....

Well stated. I grew up with Blacks living all around us. They worked for us on the farm, just like they had been doing for a 100 years. My ancestors were all farmers, and slave owners. Most of these Blacks were the descendants of those former slaves. I came to call many of them my friends, an still do. But, dammit, they're different from Whites in so many aspects. I know some today who are probably as good a Christians as I know anywhere, yet they vote 100% Democrat, support the BLM movement, and believe that the reason so many of their young men are criminals and gangbangers, is because of White people.

There is no doubt that the White guilt thing plays a huge part in the way some people think, as they will go out of their way to have others think of them as being "open minded." Some of these posters are quick to call someone a racist, and a hater, while bragging about how they aren't. But, then they go and call someone who differs from them politically all kinds of bad names. It appears to me that they don't practice what they preach.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's all pink where it counts.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You just aren't allowed to say what you are saying. It is true though. Hell, look at the larger mostly Aisin populations here, there are societal differences. And it is fact that you will have a hard time finding a black run, successful country.

I do not consider myself racist. When a man stands before me, he is a man, period. I judge him on his character. When I look at a group, I judge the group on their character. To deny the obvious differences in culture's is just stupid.

30 years ago, I ask a friend what his mother, in her 70's then, thought of his sister marrying a black man. He said "she had a hard time dealing with it at first, but she is ok." I then ask what he thought, after a bit he said, "she has been married twice, once to a [bleep], but he was white, the black guy treats her well and they are happy, I am happy for her

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This thread has gone the same way as threads about bolsheviks commies .

You have the ''open minded'' members stating they knew a very nice black girl who was 'oh so smart' , then you have the ''racist members'' pointing out '' the big picture '' about certain people of society who commit the vast majority of crime and are a high percentage of welfare bums .

As to Paul B. wifes school stuff - odds are it's a bunch of BS , you don't think todays schools are going to let the world see the truth do you ? How easy would it be to keep the ''deserving'' students up to par with the ''rich priviledged kids'' [[the kids who's families worked hard and smart]] . Not denying that some black kids can do very well and be smart . Hell turn on the TV - as you can see most blacks are doctors/engineers/ ad --- with whites mowing their lawns .

Woman I dated 20 years ago was in nursing school , 4 black females in the class , she [Donna] said it's like they're not part of the class . Weird things go on with them - they stay after class and meet with the teacher - they never get asked anything - they declined to come study together with different groups of whites - everytime .

She was raised in a fats67 type family and didn't believe it when I told her '' they are probably getting special treatment '' , Donna talked to the others about it in their class and most people agreed that they were getting treated differently . Donna didn't see them at the State exam - she passed it - someone told her two of the Black females were working at some hospital there on the coast of Biloxi [registered nurses] .

Lidsey vonn - i didn't even know who she was - gave up watching the idiot box years ago . Blonde dates black guy - films a-rollin get it out there - every channel -- everybody see it ? - every channel every day - everybody see it - make sure your kids see it - twice - three times .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
? How easy would it be to keep the ''deserving'' students up to par with the ''rich priviledged kids''

It is easy enough. When I was hired in 1981 I along with about 20 other personnel from my department (all white men, mostly kinda redneck) were assigned to attend 7 weeks of basic LEO training at LSU, Baton Rouge. Along with us were about 40+ deputies and small town officers, some of whom had degrees in criminal justice. Believe it or not, academically this was a very tough school and of course there were folks in there totally unfamiliar with firearms. We had 15 or more black deputies in there that had been hired by a white sheriff that apparently did not want a deputy smarter than he was. Needless to say they were in way over their heads. Our group was beating the crap out of the whole class academically and certainly excelling with firearm qualification. You might not think a bunch of redneck game wardens would go out of their way to help this group of blacks who were struggling mightily, but we did. All but one of them graduated and became P.O.S.T. certified LEOs. The one that didn't was a very sissy young man that was so frightened of his handgun that it is a wonder he didn't kill someone before he was deleted from the class. So yes, in our case we we were able to bring "deserving" students right along with us. And law enforcement is not rocket science so I am sure that some of them made pretty good officers.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
So most are just doing the fran dreschner talking to the hand thing as far as I see it.
20 intelligent and hard working black people don't make up for the other 180 groids on uncle sams
sugar titty for life that vote Democrat blindly,,,,,, to me one bit whatsoever....

Well stated. I grew up with Blacks living all around us. They worked for us on the farm, just like they had been doing for a 100 years. My ancestors were all farmers, and slave owners. Most of these Blacks were the descendants of those former slaves. I came to call many of them my friends, an still do. But, dammit, they're different from Whites in so many aspects. I know some today who are probably as good a Christians as I know anywhere, yet they vote 100% Democrat, support the BLM movement, and believe that the reason so many of their young men are criminals and gangbangers, is because of White people.

There is no doubt that the White guilt thing plays a huge part in the way some people think, as they will go out of their way to have others think of them as being "open minded." Some of these posters are quick to call someone a racist, and a hater, while bragging about how they aren't. But, then they go and call someone who differs from them politically all kinds of bad names. It appears to me that they don't practice what they preach.

#Imsorry, the white guiltees making a statement.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

#Imsorry, the white guiltees making a statement.

[Linked Image]

Those are what you call poster children for the word "stupid." Wanna bet who they vote for?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Stick your privates in a brillo pad...........and see how you'd like doing something like that.

LOL, I hear they have teeth down there too......stay out!!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Schnapper
Hahaha!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Me and 3 other guys in 2/327th INF
Made the e-7 list in the secondary zone in 1994
We all had high sequence #,s on the list for promotion out of roughly 5400 selected.
Bout 2 months after that e-7 army wide list came out
It got rescinded and about 400 soldiers that were on the original
List were not on the 2nd. All 3 of us didn't make that 2nd list
Most of the 400 not on the 2nd list came from combat arms branches

2nd list was compensated with remf minorities, cause supposedly
EO quotas did not meet requirements on the 1st list.

Made e-7 list in primary zone in 96, sequence # 26 , got promoted for fy97 oct1 1996

All EO and AA programs can kiss my fuzzy white racist azz....

Last edited by renegade50; 02/24/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I worked for USPS from 1984 until 2015. Starting in the late 80's, USPS really began to promote minority preference in the hiring. It took a while for the Post Office to begin to feel the effects of all that minority hiring, but that is what has contributed the most the problems it faces today, USPS is chocked full of minority managers, most who are dumber than a box of rocks.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
In 1992 and 1993 the army came up and spent millions on manuals
And study materials for all nco,s army wide. Skill development test
40% common core leadership army wide, 60% your specific job

Great .... fine..... whatever

Study taking a crap each morning common core chit...
Job skill stuff pretty well covered ....
1st year all nco,s army wide given diagnostic freebie.....
2nd yr record timed by section test, got a 97....
Great ..... fantastic..... outf u c k ing standing
Whatever.......

Get excellent bullet comments on ncoer (yearly eval)
Top 5% on sdt test, mos and army wide
Blah blah blah blah
4 months after ncoer is recorded
Get told via persgram comments on record ncoer during fy 93 relating sdt test are null and void.
About 8000 ncos in the army received that persgram also.

Reason: different races have different perceptions on test and leadership common core approaches
According to review of results
So sdt test the army spent millions on flopped.....

Dumb ass minorities had same test materials for the 40% leadership portion as all others
And still screwed it up.....

F u c k EO and AA.............

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 55 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,275
Posts18,505,038
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.