Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I've changed my luck a time or two... wink

I see what you did there shocked

Geno

PS, always thought about bringing home a black girl to meet dad, never had the opportunity I guess.

PPS, instead I married a gal of Mexican (and Irish eek ) descent.

i'll take a mexican girl over any other, you get in a fight and you can count on her being by your side throwing blows right with you.

There is a few gals around here of German and Czech descent that would do the same, but more than likely, pull and shoot instead actually. LOL. You find em in every flavor. Same goes for trash

We had a German woman, a police officer, at our club a few times. I would not want to go up against her in a fight. She was absolutely unstoppable with a pistol. She had a very poor opinion of the AR-15. She also said she often carried an MP-5. ( kinda made you want to get arrested and roughly interrogated)

Last edited by Armednfree; 02/24/18.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
You do have to ask yourself this question:

If a Mexican, an Indian and a Black were all in the same car, who would be driving?

Of course the driver would be a cop, but you don't know what race he might be.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
stxhunbter,

The SAME is true about SICILIAN "grrls", like MINE. = She is petite but like a thimble-full of NITOGLYCERIN, she is powerful/explosive for her quite small size.

Btw, I truly PITY any criminal who decides to invade our home & privacy, as Darla is DEADLY with her little Model 7615P police carbine. = Such a home-invader would soon "assume room temperature".

yours, tex.

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Armednfree
We had a German woman, a police officer, at our club a few times. I would not want to go up against her in a fight. She was absolutely unstoppable with a pistol. She had a very poor opinion of the AR-15. She also said she often carried an MP-5. ( kinda made you want to get arrested and roughly interrogated)

She had a poor opinion of the AR-15 because she personally didn't like them? Or didn't think anyone should be allowed to own them?

NYH1.

Take nothing I say personal, remember....it's just the interweb!

ROLLTIDE

YANKEE'S

new yorkistan SUCKS!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by satx78247
stxhunbter,

The SAME is true about SICILIAN "grrls", like MINE. = She is petite but like a thimble-full of NITOGLYCERIN, she is powerful/explosive for her quite small size.

Btw, I truly PITY any criminal who decides to invade our home & privacy, as Darla is DEADLY with her little Model 7615P police carbine. = Such a home-invader would soon "assume room temperature".

yours, tex.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (1minute, 2five7, 2ndwind, 264mag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 26 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,850
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.