Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Haha

I applied for job once with the post office in Clarksville.

The application had 4-5 extra pages stapled on the back for me to describe the nature and circumstances involving the car crashes, chargeable injuries, fatalities i may have caused, also wanted me to describe any other non vehicular felonies and misdemeanors i had to my record.

I told the guy, I had zero offences, not even a single speeding ticket, never had a car crash fault or not even as a passenger. Zip, nadda.

As if the guy was in disbelief.

This was in the early 1990s, i suppose they were only hiring crippled, negroe jewish female ex-military remfs. So I was out.

Now....there's some 19-20 yr old white girl cutie pie delivering our mail now. I have missed 2 letters from Mayo clinic and a clearance letter from my cardiologist. Wonder what else the dingbat has put in someone else's mailbox.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Haha

I applied for job once with the post office in Clarksville.

The application had 4-5 extra pages stapled on the back for me to describe the nature and circumstances involving the car crashes, chargeable injuries, fatalities i may have caused, also wanted me to describe any other non vehicular felonies and misdemeanors i had to my record.

I told the guy, I had zero offences, not even a single speeding ticket, never had a car crash fault or not even as a passenger. Zip, nadda.

As if the guy was in disbelief.

This was in the early 1990s, i suppose they were only hiring crippled, negroe jewish female ex-military remfs. So I was out.

Now....there's some 19-20 yr old white girl cutie pie delivering our mail now. I have missed 2 letters from Mayo clinic and a clearance letter from my cardiologist. Wonder what else the dingbat has put in someone else's mailbox.

There was a time the Post Office was extremely safety conscious, and a person's driving record was taken very seriously. As a carrier, we had daily safety talks, and watched hours of film, mostly mandated by OSHA. The last 5 years or so that I worked, they slacked off a lot of that crap.

At one time, if you were Black and female, you automatically qualified for a job with USPS.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Black History month at the Campfire...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My budddy was sending correspondence back and forth to a missions outreach project through his sunday school class.

Lmao, he was wanting to send his sponsored child a disposable camera. Then the sponsored family would take pics and mail it back and the class would develop the pics. On and on

Well....i was with him once when he went into the St B post office. He was trying to get the international country code for Sri Lanka.

The Chiqueeetshia at the counter handed him the usa zip code book. He just paused and repeated to her..."it's Sri Lanka". She said uhhh hunna yo zip code in therra u jussa have to look unda the S page

Guess she thought sri lanka was somewhere in the usa.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ah yes,,..."Black history",...

The city I recently vacated spent a quarter million dollars to restore an old theater down in jiggaboo'ville that had been closed since 1968.

,...said they wanted it to be an "African American Cultural Center"

Hell far,...it already had crack hoes walkin' around it 24 hours a day,....'boos shootin' up in the alley behind it,...drug dealer shoot-outs in front of it every few weeks,.....

It was already an African American cultural center!

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jeffbird
Good people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, as does evil, and do heroes, and cowards.

Judge people by thought, word, and deed.

Couldn't agree more. I know plenty of good hard working people, and plenty of lazy freeloaders. Funny race doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference one way or another.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Ah yes,,..."Black history",...

The city I recently vacated spent a quarter million dollars to restore an old theater down in jiggaboo'ville that had been closed since 1968.

,...said they wanted it to be an "African American Cultural Center"

Hell far,...it already had crack hoes walkin' around it 24 hours a day,....'boos shootin' up in the alley behind it,...drug dealer shoot-outs in front of it every few weeks,.....

It was already an African American cultural center!

Bristoe, any city in America that has more than 2 of them probably has the same thing.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by CowboyTim

Funny race doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference one way or another.

,...when white people are around.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Around here, $250,000 would only get you a feasibility study for the restoration of an old theater.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Bristoe, any city in America that has more than 2 of them probably has the same thing.

Hookers or old theaters?

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Being sickened by the thought of banging Halle Berry doesn't make you racist, it makes you homosexual. Or possibly a racist homo.

At the very least it makes you a dumbass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been avoiding this thread, from the subject line I figured it would be disgusting. It's a slow,snowy day so I scanned the thread. Turns out I was right.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Around here, $250,000 would only get you a feasibility study for the restoration of an old theater.

I can take and show you place after place around here where millions of dollars have been spent on such things, mostly for Black folks, and for the most part they are not in any better condition than they were beforehand. A small town a few miles down the road from me got a grant to tear down some old houses, and build new ones back. Blacks were the recipients of that program, and within a few years, they had trashed every one of those places. Now, I can show you some homes that Black folks live in, that are very well taken care of, as well as any house a White person would have. I can also show you the dwellings where White Trash live that are in worse condition as any place where Blacks reside. The difference is, the Blacks were given new homes, the White Trash were not.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and now we'll take a short pause while the virtue signalers state their cases from locations 75 miles away from the nearest black person.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by kingston

I can take and show you place after place around here where millions of dollars have been spent on such things, mostly for Black folks, and for the most part they are not in any better condition than they were beforehand. A small town a few miles down the road from me got a grant to tear down some old houses, and build new ones back. Blacks were the recipients of that program, and within a few years, they had trashed every one of those places. Now, I can show you some homes that Black folks live in, that are very well taken care of, as well as any house a White person would have. I can also show you the dwellings where White Trash live that are in worse condition as any place where Blacks reside. The difference is, the Blacks were given new homes, the White Trash were not.

All the nice ones are owned by black men who have fussy husbands.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Never fails,..a thread like this starts, and it's not long before somebody from Moose's Left Nut, Nova Scotia chimes in,...talkin' 'bout, "Youse guys ought ta be ashamed about how youse talk about those poor, misfortunate African American peoples".

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
,...and now we'll take a short pause while the virtue signalers state their cases from locations 75 miles away from the nearest black person.

Don't forget the Jews..... Fuggers killed Jesus.
I'll never forgive them for that.

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/24/18.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Don't forget the Jews..... Fuggers killed Jesus.

Check your compass. You're lost again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

This depends on what counts as black, do you still use the one drop rule down there?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Better than half of the habitat for humanity recipients default on their loans. And on some of these 70$k homes, thier mortgage is only on the materials that werent donated. Usually 15-20k$ tops

They can't even be diligent about paying the property taxes. And in 3-4 yrs the houses are schitholes.

And this ain't heresay, i was in on many of the utility and on-site approval processes.

Pitiful chit, try to give something to people and they can't take care of it.

Like my old man says "if its free, i ain't worth nothin" to some.

Doubt half will "get" that statement. Especially not the silver spoon crowd.

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (300_savage, 1minute, 2five7, 2ndwind, 264mag, 17CalFan, 18 invisible), 1,846 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,862
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.