Home
Posted By: Cariboujack Join the NRA - 02/28/18
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XP027939

It's not about, do you agree with NRA 100% of the time. It's the fact that you disagree with what the liberal agenda is to get rid of our guns. Liberals hate and fear the NRA so that should tell you something. Sign up a friend or two. Sign up your kids. Let's get the message across to these libs that if they keep to this course the NRA will reign down hell on them.

Make it your goal to piss off a liberal.

Complete information. My wife and I are both life members, I just signed up for Patriot Life member, and signed my son up to be a member.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Done.

LaPierre ticked me off so bad some years ago that I never renewed my membership but today I feel I must.
Posted By: WoodsStalker Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
If you are a member, give someone else a gift. It will go a long ways.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
I'm waiting for them to reduce the price of a life membership like they did with during the Obama Crisis.
I want to go life.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Thanks for joining. I don’t agree with everything th NRA says or does. Heck I don’t agree 100% of what anyone says. But the NRA has done a huge amount to support the second amendment. With out them, we would be in serious trouble as law abiding gun owners.
I’m a Patron member and have sent in a contribution in the past 10 days.
If you care about the 2A, you need to join.
Thanks
Posted By: hanco Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
I need to join, I’ve been meaning too anyway.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
I was thinking about it, but losing the rental car discount just killed it for me.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
I disagree with just about 100% of what the NRA says and does. They'll never see a nickel from me. I'd be embarrassed to be a member, so should you all. Enabling school kid killers isn't my thing.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
They've been pimping me something fierce in the last couple weeks and I'm a lifetime member 3 times over.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Originally Posted by Paddler
I disagree with just about 100% of what the NRA says and does. They'll never see a nickel from me. I'd be embarrassed to be a member, so should you all. Enabling school kid killers isn't my thing.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
I disagree with just about 100% of what the NRA says and does.

Oh now THERE'S a SHOCK!
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
How could anybody be against the largest provider of firearm safety training and education materials for law enforcement, CCW applicants, hunters, competitors and youth shooting programs?
Posted By: BobMt Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18

I am a life member.....paddler, just for you I am going to sign my wife up for a life membership this weekend. also since I found out about the 2cd admendment group, I will join them and an extra 100 for the nra.

since you are so anti gun why do you come on here?....bob
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Originally Posted by Salmonella
I'm waiting for them to reduce the price of a life membership like they did with during the Obama Crisis.
I want to go life.

Try this one $600 life member https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XP027939
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18

Seriously, dude, just go away.
Posted By: Loggah Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
I have been a life member since 1978, and my wife joined last week! grin I dont always agree with what they do,but thats the way it is. I usually donate stuff, or firearms to the friends of the NRA for there meetings,and also a life member of GO-NH. Don
Posted By: boatammo Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
NRA Life MEMBER here.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Just ignore pissler he'll eventually go away.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Originally Posted by Salmonella
I want to go life.

It is $600 right now! I did it last week.
Originally Posted by boatammo
NRA Life MEMBER here.
Good for you. Please sign up for Patriot Life member $250 and you can make payment.

https://www.nra2018.org/SignIn
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
I was a member many years ago and didn't renew because of all of the junk mail they were sending me.

I joined with a 5 year yesterday.
I get tired of people saying NRA sent you too much junk mail, or called you too much. Don't you get other junk mail? Throw it all in the trash at one time. Also you can have the mail stopped anytime you ask. I asked them years ago not to call and they haven't. So instead of complaining let them know, and do something positive NOW. We need to SUPPORT NRA NOW.

This is to no one in particular, I just felt it necessary to say it.

Let's make this bunch of crap the Dems are pushing backfire on them big time. Just like it has for Delta Airlines. Let's add 2 million members.

March 24 they are asking for a money bomb. I'm not positive on the significance of the date but let's do this. If every member of NRA sent in $1 they would get $5Million dollars. I plan on sending an additional $20 on that day. Let's make the democraps wish they had never said anything.

Democraps made schools gun free zones. Now they are resisting ANY kind of protections in schools with people with guns. Their agenda is NOT to protect the kids, it is to take your guns. They have a long term plan just like HITLER.
Posted By: mule1 Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Done!
Posted By: Oakster Re: Join the NRA - 02/28/18
Added three from my household yesterday. I signed up again, my wife also joined and we signed up my daughter in a youth membership.
Posted By: RAS Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
I am the step up from life membership.

Benefactor? Endowment?

Which one is it?
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Life, then Endowment, then Benefactor. Look for the $250 upgrades.
Posted By: NDHuntr Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Just upgraded last week!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Ha!

Mom and Dad just joined yesterday.

72 years old.
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
I upgraded to Patron Life Member. Signed my grandson up for a life member.Signed my daughter as a member.Got my ex girlfriend to sign up as a member too.
Hey Paddler how do you like that????????
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ha!

72 years old.

Kudos to them!
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18

That is normal behavior for a homosexual.
Posted By: Owl Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Been a benefactor for about 7-8 years. As whitetail48 posted, watch for the discounted upgrades. Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Life Benefactor here.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ha!

72 years old.

That's awesome Jim!
Posted By: Paddler Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Originally Posted by WTM45
How could anybody be against the largest provider of firearm safety training and education materials for law enforcement, CCW applicants, hunters, competitors and youth shooting programs?

I really liked the old NRA, which stuck to teaching firearm safety and promoting the shooting sports. Bought my first gun from the local rep in Lincoln, CA, in the mid 60s. But it changed radically in 1971 and has become more radical since. It's resistance to reasonable gun control has undoubtedly contributed to all of these mass shootings and the deaths of innocent school kids and churchgoers. I cannot be part of that.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18

I really liked the old NRA, which stuck to teaching firearm safety and promoting the shooting sports. Bought my first gun from the local rep in Lincoln, CA, in the mid 60s. But it changed radically in 1971 and has become more radical since. It's resistance to reasonable gun control has undoubtedly contributed to all of these mass shootings and the deaths of innocent school kids and churchgoers. I cannot be part of that.

Fuchgk off....

~yawn~
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Fuchgk off....

~yawn~

Oh, I forgot. History of the NRA from NPR:

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/10/556578593/the-nra-wasnt-always-against-gun-restrictions
Posted By: add Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18

So, your bonafides and testimonial sprout from a SoCal pedigree and a proponent of "reasonable gun control"?

Surprise!
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Originally Posted by RAS
I am the step up from life membership.

Benefactor? Endowment?

Which one is it?

I'm told they changed some of the names around. I've been a Life Member for years and for an additional $250 moved up to Patriot Life member.

https://www.nra2018.org/SignIn
Posted By: MLC Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
I was a member years ago and didn't agree with some of the things they did so didn't rejoined. But yesterday I joined for 5 years. I sick of these little brainwashed liberals that don't have a clue about history.
Posted By: Wook Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
I'm in. Joined Gun Owner's of America too!

Hopefully won't have to change my avatar, but we'll see. I hope Trump's playing them like a fiddle and not folding like a suit.
Posted By: sidepass Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18

Eat [bleep] and die.!
Posted By: berryns Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
I joined the NRA last week.

I never thought I would join, especially under Trump's tenure.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
I also have been considering the NRA Lifetime Membership.

But at my age, a One-Year Membership could carry me
across the finish line!
Posted By: benquick Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Been a lifetime member for over 15 years. Sent a letter to NRA to remove me from their membership last week. Stating to them I can no longer in good conscience continue to be a member of their organization. Their agenda is radical-to oppose every and any legislation. And they vilify all who opposes that agenda. So flame on with immature middle fingers and comments. I expect nothing less from many on this site. I could care less.
Posted By: edk Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
When and why has the NRA been made to look like it's a private business.
This is a group of 5 million members who want to ensure that their rights and their children's rights will be upheld. If any amendment can be destroyed then they all can. I personally have no use for an AR rifle but that has nothing to do with it. Next it will be pistols and then any semi auto rifle or shotgun. Fugu them. Ed k
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18

So, let's blame the entire membership of the APA for the opioid crisis. And Medicare fraud.

Wow.
Originally Posted by benquick
Been a lifetime member for over 15 years. Sent a letter to NRA to remove me from their membership last week. Stating to them I can no longer in good conscience continue to be a member of their organization. Their agenda is radical-to oppose every and any legislation. And they vilify all who opposes that agenda. So flame on with immature middle fingers and comments. I expect nothing less from many on this site. I could care less.

Precisely. Bunch of rabid dogs.
Posted By: Travis13 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
WTF is this site (and world) turning into? [bleep] sad.
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
benquick; Paddler,

NEITHER of you will be missed. - Don't let the doorknob hit you in the toucas, on the way out of the door.

yours, tex

So, let's blame the entire membership of the APA for the opioid crisis. And Medicare fraud.

Wow.

The pain doctors, and doctors generally, have contributed mightily to the opioid crisis and are complicit in many overdose deaths. I think the root cause was when JCAHO made hospital accreditation contingent on aggressively treating pain. Their slogan was "Pain is the Fifth Vital Sign". The problem with that is that pain is a symptom, not a sign, and it's not vital. So here is the main accreditation body in the country sloganizing the practice of medicine. They have quintupled overdose deaths since 2000. They came out last year with a statement trying to distance themselves from the fallout, but they own it.
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Cariboujack,

'WELL SAID. - Each time that I see leftist foolishness on TV, it reminds me WHY I'm a LIFE MEMBER of TSRA/NRA & WHY I'm paying on a higher level of membership for both groups. = DIMocRATS extremists/traitors make me GAG.

yours, tex
Originally Posted by satx78247
benquick; Paddler,

NEITHER of you will be missed. - Don't let the doorknob hit you in the toucas, on the way out of the door.

yours, tex

We'll come and go as we please, thank you. Deal.
Posted By: mjs3240 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
I have been a life member since 1968 and just upgraded to benefactor. I also got my friend to renew his membership which had lapsed. I would not have done this except for the attack on the NRA.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18

The pain doctors, and doctors generally, have contributed mightily to the opioid crisis and are complicit in many overdose deaths. I think the root cause was when JCAHO made hospital accreditation contingent on aggressively treating pain. Their slogan was "Pain is the Fifth Vital Sign". The problem with that is that pain is a symptom, not a sign, and it's not vital. So here is the main accreditation body in the country sloganizing the practice of medicine. They have quintupled overdose deaths since 2000. They came out last year with a statement trying to distance themselves from the fallout, but they own it.

So how does an organization evolve and change? By listening to and consulting with its membership and their representation.
Not by its membership "quitting" and running away with their hands in their pockets.

Firearms ownership is a God given right. The 2nd Amendment stipulates what GOV'T can't do to infringe on that right. The NRA has held that view since it's inception. It is in their by-laws. Only when there is a clearly defined definition of "common sense" can there be further discussion regarding GOV'T infringement.

Only through membership does one have a voice in an organization. Any organization. An organization can not be swayed or influenced by a non-voting entity. Membership is the avenue to vote either by direct vote or proxy.

It has been made clearly obvious throughout history that those who are bent on disarming a population rarely have the best intentions for that population in mind.
There is a voice that speaks loudly to protect gun ownership rights. The NRA membership.
Posted By: 308ragincajun Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
Brand new 2 year member hear, after watching Dana Loesch torch the media at CPAC. I felt i had to join.
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18

Easy you just need to be a [bleep] commie lib jackwagon.
Posted By: WagonMaster Re: Join the NRA - 03/01/18
IMHO Wayne LaPierre, Chris Cox, Dana Lash and others in the NRA are all doing a fantastic job representing us. I wish I was as articulate as they are in defending our second amendment. Unfortunately I am not.

I believe the second amendment to the constitution is clear in our right to bear arms, any arms, to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government.

The NRA is not perfect, no organization is but they are there leading the charge. Join the NRA, support the NRA, we are in a fight for our liberty. Just do not sit there and do nothing. The opposition is counting on that. Those who would take away our second amendment rights away well organized and financed. The NRA is grassroots.

I am the NRA! Life Member and I give money(s) several times a year in support of them. Monday was another $250.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18

So how does an organization evolve and change? By listening to and consulting with its membership and their representation.
Not by its membership "quitting" and running away with their hands in their pockets.

Firearms ownership is a God given right. The 2nd Amendment stipulates what GOV'T can't do to infringe on that right. The NRA has held that view since it's inception. It is in their by-laws. Only when there is a clearly defined definition of "common sense" can there be further discussion regarding GOV'T infringement.

Only through membership does one have a voice in an organization. Any organization. An organization can not be swayed or influenced by a non-voting entity. Membership is the avenue to vote either by direct vote or proxy.

It has been made clearly obvious throughout history that those who are bent on disarming a population rarely have the best intentions for that population in mind.
There is a voice that speaks loudly to protect gun ownership rights. The NRA membership.

The present NRA needs to undergo radical change. Or die. It will never change from within, just look at the replies to my posts. We're dealing with hard right wing ideologues here. They must be marginalized, their voices ignored. The general public won't put up with their congressional representatives doing the NRA's bidding for long. Gun control is coming, each school shooting has and will continue to increase pressure on Congress.

Leave God out of this. Saying gun ownership is a God given right is preposterous on its face.

We don't need to influence the NRA, no need to work from within. No need to drive a stake through its heart, either. We only need to eliminate the undo influence it has on legislation, and this is beginning now. They can only be seen as a radical fringe group, this view is only supported by their behavior in the eyes of younger generations. The future looks bleak for the NRA so long as they maintain their no negotiation hard line. Good luck.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18

Why are you here instead of hanging out at the Daily KOS?

The present NRA needs to undergo radical change. Or die. It will never change from within, just look at the replies to my posts. We're dealing with hard right wing ideologues here. They must be marginalized, their voices ignored. The general public won't put up with their congressional representatives doing the NRA's bidding for long. Gun control is coming, each school shooting has and will continue to increase pressure on Congress.

Leave God out of this. Saying gun ownership is a God given right is preposterous on its face.

We don't need to influence the NRA, no need to work from within. No need to drive a stake through it's heart, either. We only need to eliminate the undo influence it has on legislation, and this is beginning now. They can only be seen as a radical fringe group, this view is only supported by their behavior in the eyes of younger generations. The future looks bleak for the NRA so long as they maintain their no negotiation hard line. Good luck.

You seem to have an awful lot of confidence in your liberal brethren.
I wonder what an exploding NRA membership will do to your theories?
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18
Originally Posted by benquick

Another lying, PH ukng TROLL to put on Ignore. Somebody needs to get a life. Schumer is looking for a butt buddy. Give him a call.
I have no knowledge in regards to this website, however I can believe it, because after a while it becomes common sense that this schitt always backfires...right Paddler?

http://yournewswire.com/nra-membership-record-high/
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18
Paddler,

It's time for leftist like you to understand that the NRA is a "radical fringe group" only in the befuddled minds of the MORON LEFT, who are incapable of critical thinking.

Unless you enjoy being ridiculed as a FOOL by most persons of reasonably normal IQ, I suggest that you keep your brainless blather to yourself.

yours, tex
Posted By: Southerntier8 Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18

My mother has been a diehard conservative her entire life but never could understand gun owners or the threat of losing the 2nd. Her eyes slowly began to open during the Obama years. The CNN Town Hall put her over the edge and she took out a membership for the first time. She is 79 years old.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18

And here lies the true basis of your opinion. You are blinded.
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18
Southerntier,

GOOD on your Mom.= SMART lady, imo.

yours, tex
Posted By: moosemike Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Because the Fudds seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately since Trump has encouraged them. He feels it's safe to show his ass.
Posted By: Southerntier8 Re: Join the NRA - 03/02/18
Originally Posted by Barkoff

He is very possibly a paid or at least a volunteer agitator. He is not hanging out like you or I but is here to agitate and disrupt. The more responses he can elicit, no matter how hostile, the better it is for him. It would be better if everyone would ignore him and let his posts get bumped to the bottom of the list.
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Southerntier; All,

Don't feed the TROLLS.
(I suspect but do not know that "paddler" is GETTING PAID by the MORON LEFT to "cause trouble" here.)

yours, tex
Posted By: Paddler Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
I'm not paid, just trying to enlighten y'all. It's hopeless, of course. You can't hear me or see my posts with your heads all the way up your rectums. Looks like even Florida is standing up to the NRA BS. As Dylan said, "You'd better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, The times they are a'changing." You guys are going to be very disappointed as the world passes you by.
Posted By: 79S Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Another great one from good ol Paddler..

Does anybody here really think the Dumpster still has a chance? Get used to the term, "Madame President". What will Donald do when he gets beat by a girl? Hopefully he'll suffer business losses, legal losses, and wind up ruined. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, just ask all those he cheated, lied to and bullied.

It seems like the old tale, "The Emperor Has No Clothes". He's built his brand through bluster and BS. Now, it's clear he's just a failure at everything. Good riddance, Despicable Donald.

Posted By: sidepass Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18

GFY!
Paddler,

Laughing AT you as most people of normal IQ, who read your SILLY drivel, LEFTIST prattle, LIES & DIMocRAT "talking points", do.

Florida's new law, IF it ever is signed into law, will accomplish NOTHING to lower the crime rate. All that it WILL do is waste a great deal of police time/effort & taxpayer's money.
(EVERY single thing in the LEFTIST, ANTI-gunner's playbook has been tried in the USA & all of those ideas have been MISERABLE FAILURES.)

The ONLY real solution to armed violence is to BLAME the criminal, rather than the inanimate object for crime. = IF/WHEN the Congress pass a law that REQUIRES an additional prison sentence of 10-20 years, without "failure to prosecute", probation or parole for POSSESSING any deadly weapon, while committing any violent felony or sales of unlawful drugs, the violent crime rate will fall by at least a third & thereafter remain that that low rate. - Such sentence must be served in full before beginning any other prison sentence that the criminal has been accessed.
Further, in the event that the criminal is released from custody & thereafter commits another felony while possessing a deadly weapon that the only sentence be life W/O Parole.

yours, tex
Posted By: boatboy Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
The power of the NRA is its common folk who understand their rights are delicate

Hank
Originally Posted by 79S

Does anybody here really think the Dumpster still has a chance? Get used to the term, "Madame President". What will Donald do when he gets beat by a girl? Hopefully he'll suffer business losses, legal losses, and wind up ruined. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, just ask all those he cheated, lied to and bullied.

It seems like the old tale, "The Emperor Has No Clothes". He's built his brand through bluster and BS. Now, it's clear he's just a failure at everything. Good riddance, Despicable Donald.

The worst thing that could happen to Trump was for him to win. He simply doesn't have the intelligence or character to faithfully discharge the duties of the office. He will be exposed as the grifter he's always been. I hope he and the family go to jail. If Congress flips in November, Trump will suffer mightily. As he should.
Originally Posted by satx78247
Paddler,

Laughing AT you as most people of normal IQ, who read your SILLY drivel, LEFTIST prattle, LIES & DIMocRAT "talking points", do.

Florida's new law, IF it ever is signed into law, will accomplish NOTHING to lower the crime rate. All that it WILL do is waste a great deal of police time/effort & taxpayer's money.
(EVERY single thing in the LEFTIST, ANTI-gunner's playbook has been tried in the USA & all of those ideas have been MISERABLE FAILURES.)

The ONLY real solution to armed violence is to BLAME the criminal, rather than the inanimate object for crime. = IF/WHEN the Congress pass a law that REQUIRES an additional prison sentence of 10-20 years, without "failure to prosecute", probation or parole for POSSESSING any deadly weapon, while committing any violent felony or sales of unlawful drugs, the violent crime rate will fall by at least a third & thereafter remain that that low rate. - Such sentence must be served in full before beginning any other prison sentence that the criminal has been accessed.
Further, in the event that the criminal is released from custody & thereafter commits another felony while possessing a deadly weapon that the only sentence be life W/O Parole.

yours, tex

BS, and you know it. Everybody knows it.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Paddidler...

you ever considered going on a diet......

you need to diet.... minus the T.....

and since you are a medical joke... yet think you are so intelligent..

re read your post above....

you overlooked and left out the word NOT in your second sentence...
unless you are agreeing with the rest of the campfire....

Trump "simply DOES .. have the intelligence and character to faithfully discharge the duties of the office"...

guess you don't proof read before you post....

but then again, there is the Freudian slip concept.... which is probably the case here...

you certainly have to be one of the stupidest M.D.s I've ever ran across...
and I've dealt with well over a couple thousand physicians in my professional career...

although you are certainly not the only one I've ran across that excelled at being a real horse's ass...
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Cariboujack: I have been a Life Member and an Endowment Member of the National Rifle Association for many decades now - your post has prompted me to assail the few of my many friends who own and use firearms that are not yet N.R.A. members, to become members!
The Second Amendment to our Constitution is under perpetual assault by anti-Americans and of late the attacks on the Second Amendment seems to be getting even worse.
N.R.A. membership should go hand and hand with firearm ownership.
Long live the N.R.A.
Thanks for the reminder.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: 79S Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Originally Posted by 79S

The worst thing that could happen to Trump was for him to win. He simply does have the intelligence or character to faithfully discharge the duties of the office. He will be exposed as the grifter he's always been. I hope he and the family go to jail. If Congress flips in November, Trump will suffer mightily. As he should.

Sweet some more predictions..
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Originally Posted by sidepass

GFY!

Funny statement, seems the church shooter should have not been able to buy a gun if the Military had been required by law in 96 which was passed by a Democrat congress and president to report all BCD’s and dishonorable discharges to nics instead of fugging off. The church is on your government.
Seems if the FBI had done their job and the BCS cowards had done their job the school wouldn’t of happened either. So that ones on failing LE and government.
As usual Liberals always try to put the blame where it doesn’t belong.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Paddler's Medical License is more a danger to the general public
than any firearms any of us might have access to...

Kinda like "Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile has killed more people than my guns have "

wouldn't be hard to find out how many times he has been sued for malpractice....

comments on line, about how happy his patients are with his medical practice
aren't easy to find...

how many comments by former patients on how much a pompous horse's ass, and
what an incompetent boob he is, seem to abound....
Thanks, Seafire, I corrected my post. Seems like you understood my meaning, anyway, and I'm sure deep down you believe it. You can't be so stupid as to think Trump is equal to the task or has one iota of integrity. Or can you?
Posted By: efw Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18

I’d been irritated with their junk mail so I let my membership lapse & was rounding up at least annual dues via Brownells & MWUSA each year, but after reading this my sons & I rejoined.

Anything Paddler disagrees with 100% has got to be worth consideration.

Paddler you a NAMBLA supporter? Lemme guess.... 100% endowment member???
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Guys,

Please Don't feed the trolls. Don't respond to anything Paddler posts. Not anything.

This thread is supposed to be about NRA membership. Don't let anyone hijack it.
Paddler,

Once more, I remind you that your posts are simply utter NONSENSE & (in the unlikely event that you believe what you post) frankly make you look like an untutored DOLT and/or a TROLL, who "knows not & knows NOT that he knows NOT".

Laughing AT you, tex
Seafire,

Are you SURE that "Paddler the TROLL" is a licensed physician??
(Given the foolish, obviously DECEPTIVE & generally STUPID comments that he makes, I would hate to think that any recognized medical college is foolish enough to award the MD degree to him.)

Some of "Paddler's" comments make him sound like that his best 3 years of "gubmint apruvd pub lick screwl" was 5th grade.

yours, tex
Posted By: Higginez Re: Join the NRA - 03/08/18
Just sent off more money to the NRA.

Thanks for the reminder.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Join the NRA - 03/09/18
I went from an annual member to a Life member when Obummer was running in hopes of keeping him out,
I went from a life member to an Endowment Life member when he was running a second time, in hopes of keeping him out.....
I went from an Endowment Life member to a Patron member when Hitlary was running, because I damn sure didn't want her in there...... and now,
I upgraded to a Benefactor member. It felt good, although the woman on the phone couldn't tell me where the gift jacket was made. I hope it is made in USA so I don't feel the need to send it back. Hopefully the money will help fight off some of the stupid emotionally based legislation coming at us now...... Never ceases to amaze me just how stupid liberals and progressives are......Banning guns or any part of them will never stop evil!
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Join the NRA - 03/09/18
bobinpa, the liberals are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing. Every major incident gets a well-rehearsed response backed by Ploomberg, Sorass and others.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Join the NRA - 03/09/18
I hate him almost as bad as his patients.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Join the NRA - 03/09/18
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
bobinpa, the liberals are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing. Every major incident gets a well-rehearsed response backed by Ploomberg, Sorass and others.

I agree 100%, but the logic they use to try and push their agenda is scary stupid....
Posted By: RatherBHuntin Re: Join the NRA - 03/09/18
Just signe back up yesterday. Specifically in response to all the anti NRA rhetoric by the left and the media.
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Join the NRA - 03/09/18
bigwhoop,

You're likely right about the DIMocRATS "leadership" but one thing is certain: The voters who actually believe their LIES & STUPID "talking points" are certainly idiotic.

yours, tex
© 24hourcampfire