Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by WTM45
How could anybody be against the largest provider of firearm safety training and education materials for law enforcement, CCW applicants, hunters, competitors and youth shooting programs?

I really liked the old NRA, which stuck to teaching firearm safety and promoting the shooting sports. Bought my first gun from the local rep in Lincoln, CA, in the mid 60s. But it changed radically in 1971 and has become more radical since. It's resistance to reasonable gun control has undoubtedly contributed to all of these mass shootings and the deaths of innocent school kids and churchgoers. I cannot be part of that.

GFY!

Funny statement, seems the church shooter should have not been able to buy a gun if the Military had been required by law in 96 which was passed by a Democrat congress and president to report all BCD’s and dishonorable discharges to nics instead of fugging off. The church is on your government.
Seems if the FBI had done their job and the BCS cowards had done their job the school wouldn’t of happened either. So that ones on failing LE and government.
As usual Liberals always try to put the blame where it doesn’t belong.

Swifty
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Paddler's Medical License is more a danger to the general public
than any firearms any of us might have access to...

Kinda like "Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile has killed more people than my guns have "

wouldn't be hard to find out how many times he has been sued for malpractice....

comments on line, about how happy his patients are with his medical practice
aren't easy to find...

how many comments by former patients on how much a pompous horse's ass, and
what an incompetent boob he is, seem to abound....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Thanks, Seafire, I corrected my post. Seems like you understood my meaning, anyway, and I'm sure deep down you believe it. You can't be so stupid as to think Trump is equal to the task or has one iota of integrity. Or can you?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Paddler
I disagree with just about 100% of what the NRA says and does. They'll never see a nickel from me. I'd be embarrassed to be a member, so should you all. Enabling school kid killers isn't my thing.

I’d been irritated with their junk mail so I let my membership lapse & was rounding up at least annual dues via Brownells & MWUSA each year, but after reading this my sons & I rejoined.

Anything Paddler disagrees with 100% has got to be worth consideration.

Paddler you a NAMBLA supporter? Lemme guess.... 100% endowment member???

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Guys,

Please Don't feed the trolls. Don't respond to anything Paddler posts. Not anything.

This thread is supposed to be about NRA membership. Don't let anyone hijack it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Paddler,

Once more, I remind you that your posts are simply utter NONSENSE & (in the unlikely event that you believe what you post) frankly make you look like an untutored DOLT and/or a TROLL, who "knows not & knows NOT that he knows NOT".

Laughing AT you, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Seafire,

Are you SURE that "Paddler the TROLL" is a licensed physician??
(Given the foolish, obviously DECEPTIVE & generally STUPID comments that he makes, I would hate to think that any recognized medical college is foolish enough to award the MD degree to him.)

Some of "Paddler's" comments make him sound like that his best 3 years of "gubmint apruvd pub lick screwl" was 5th grade.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Just sent off more money to the NRA.

Thanks for the reminder.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I went from an annual member to a Life member when Obummer was running in hopes of keeping him out,
I went from a life member to an Endowment Life member when he was running a second time, in hopes of keeping him out.....
I went from an Endowment Life member to a Patron member when Hitlary was running, because I damn sure didn't want her in there...... and now,
I upgraded to a Benefactor member. It felt good, although the woman on the phone couldn't tell me where the gift jacket was made. I hope it is made in USA so I don't feel the need to send it back. Hopefully the money will help fight off some of the stupid emotionally based legislation coming at us now...... Never ceases to amaze me just how stupid liberals and progressives are......Banning guns or any part of them will never stop evil!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
bobinpa, the liberals are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing. Every major incident gets a well-rehearsed response backed by Ploomberg, Sorass and others.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate him almost as bad as his patients.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
bobinpa, the liberals are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing. Every major incident gets a well-rehearsed response backed by Ploomberg, Sorass and others.

I agree 100%, but the logic they use to try and push their agenda is scary stupid....

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Just signe back up yesterday. Specifically in response to all the anti NRA rhetoric by the left and the media.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
bigwhoop,

You're likely right about the DIMocRATS "leadership" but one thing is certain: The voters who actually believe their LIES & STUPID "talking points" are certainly idiotic.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

F'by 24, 1836
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,838 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,592
Posts18,532,460
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.