Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was a member many years ago and didn't renew because of all of the junk mail they were sending me.

I joined with a 5 year yesterday.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I get tired of people saying NRA sent you too much junk mail, or called you too much. Don't you get other junk mail? Throw it all in the trash at one time. Also you can have the mail stopped anytime you ask. I asked them years ago not to call and they haven't. So instead of complaining let them know, and do something positive NOW. We need to SUPPORT NRA NOW.

This is to no one in particular, I just felt it necessary to say it.

Let's make this bunch of crap the Dems are pushing backfire on them big time. Just like it has for Delta Airlines. Let's add 2 million members.

March 24 they are asking for a money bomb. I'm not positive on the significance of the date but let's do this. If every member of NRA sent in $1 they would get $5Million dollars. I plan on sending an additional $20 on that day. Let's make the democraps wish they had never said anything.

Democraps made schools gun free zones. Now they are resisting ANY kind of protections in schools with people with guns. Their agenda is NOT to protect the kids, it is to take your guns. They have a long term plan just like HITLER.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Done!

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Added three from my household yesterday. I signed up again, my wife also joined and we signed up my daughter in a youth membership.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am the step up from life membership.

Benefactor? Endowment?

Which one is it?

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Life, then Endowment, then Benefactor. Look for the $250 upgrades.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just upgraded last week!

Do or do not, there is no try.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ha!

Mom and Dad just joined yesterday.

72 years old.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I upgraded to Patron Life Member. Signed my grandson up for a life member.Signed my daughter as a member.Got my ex girlfriend to sign up as a member too.
Hey Paddler how do you like that????????

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ha!

72 years old.

Kudos to them!

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Paddler
I disagree with just about 100% of what the NRA says and does. They'll never see a nickel from me. I'd be embarrassed to be a member, so should you all. Enabling school kid killers isn't my thing.

That is normal behavior for a homosexual.

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been a benefactor for about 7-8 years. As whitetail48 posted, watch for the discounted upgrades. Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Life Benefactor here.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ha!

72 years old.

That's awesome Jim!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by WTM45
How could anybody be against the largest provider of firearm safety training and education materials for law enforcement, CCW applicants, hunters, competitors and youth shooting programs?

I really liked the old NRA, which stuck to teaching firearm safety and promoting the shooting sports. Bought my first gun from the local rep in Lincoln, CA, in the mid 60s. But it changed radically in 1971 and has become more radical since. It's resistance to reasonable gun control has undoubtedly contributed to all of these mass shootings and the deaths of innocent school kids and churchgoers. I cannot be part of that.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How could anybody be against the largest provider of firearm safety training and education materials for law enforcement, CCW applicants, hunters, competitors and youth shooting programs?

I really liked the old NRA, which stuck to teaching firearm safety and promoting the shooting sports. Bought my first gun from the local rep in Lincoln, CA, in the mid 60s. But it changed radically in 1971 and has become more radical since. It's resistance to reasonable gun control has undoubtedly contributed to all of these mass shootings and the deaths of innocent school kids and churchgoers. I cannot be part of that.

Fuchgk off....

~yawn~

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Fuchgk off....

~yawn~

Oh, I forgot. History of the NRA from NPR:

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/10/556578593/the-nra-wasnt-always-against-gun-restrictions

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

So, your bonafides and testimonial sprout from a SoCal pedigree and a proponent of "reasonable gun control"?

Surprise!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RAS
I am the step up from life membership.

Benefactor? Endowment?

Which one is it?

I'm told they changed some of the names around. I've been a Life Member for years and for an additional $250 moved up to Patriot Life member.

https://www.nra2018.org/SignIn

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I was a member years ago and didn't agree with some of the things they did so didn't rejoined. But yesterday I joined for 5 years. I sick of these little brainwashed liberals that don't have a clue about history.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (badwolf, 257 mag, 35, BABore, 10 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,064
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.