Home
No longer will Kenyan women have to lug heavy jugs of water on their heads. Welcome to the Thirty-Fifth Century BC, Kenya, LOL. grin

small steps, small victories...

a lot of people here are always longing for the good ole days...…..me not so much......bob
Wait till they use a one Piece handle. Or at least join those two into one !
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Wait till they figure out they can attach that thing to a donkey. There will be no stopping them. Next step, the moon. grin
I'm 57 I might not live to see it.

KC

Edit to say: My comment is as much on the Communist State as the abilities of the people
Ya put de lime in da coconut..drink 'em bot up....
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

This ^^^ and pull rather than push.... baby steps
The wheel, arguably man's greatest invention, was unknown in sub-Saharan Africa until Europeans introduced it in the 1600s.....
Another 'recent invention' being used in some African and Asian villages is using plastic water bottle for water purification. They fill the bottles and let them lie in the sun all day. The UV kills the bugs. It works. It can also be useful when camping.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Another 'recent invention' being used in some African and Asian villages is using plastic water bottle for water purification. They fill the bottles and let them lie in the sun all day. The UV kills the bugs. It works. It can also be useful when camping.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

I found the use of the plastic bottles as lighting inside the house more interesting.

And let's face it, the poor bastards don't have a lot, nor do they have much opportunity, easy to snicker when sitting in the West but I am pretty sure I would not like to live in that cesspit.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I found the use of the plastic bottles as lighting inside the house more interesting.

And let's face it, the poor bastards don't have a lot, nor do they have much opportunity, easy to snicker when sitting in the West but I am pretty sure I would not like to live in that cesspit.

Is there something magic about our soil in the West that makes living better? Or is it a matter of who populates the West vs who populates other places?
Notice the hose laying in the mud,then picked up and placed in container.did our tax dollars pay for the well?they sure as hell didn t build it.

^^ True words. ^^ ......... I thank God I grew up where I did. I've never been cold, hungry or thirsty.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Is there something magic about our soil in the West that makes living better? Or is it a matter of who populates the West vs who populates other places?
The west was populated by people who didn't like their poor living and were willing to do something about it. The stay at homes are still there.

Going by what is happening in Melbourne I believe it is "who".
By and large Africa repudiated Christ to follow Marx or Moe Ham Ed.
We tried to bear the white man's burden in Grace, but almost to no avail.

It must be the soil, look how well the Italians did once they got here!
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The wheel, arguably man's greatest invention, was unknown in sub-Saharan Africa until Europeans introduced it in the 1600s.....

The Egyptians had the wheel thousands of years ago what's Sub-Saharian's excuse?
Originally Posted by 700LH

The Egyptians had the wheel thousands of years ago what's Sub-Saharian's excuse?
They're still arguing about whether ancient Egyptians had black or white skin.

What's the drawings they left to say?
Is it written that Cleopatra was a black beauty?

Climate change from mans carbon footprint is being argued too
Nice to see them do something besides breeding....
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Give em clean water and they will make more babies that survive than prior.
No men in pic...are they are out handing that ak47 to that monkey.. that vid should pop up next...

There's no legitimate argument. They were not Negroes. Negro populations were still almost entirely sub-Saharan at that time.

Cleopatra was ethnically Greek.

No serious researcher argues this, those involved are simply using the topic to advance some social agenda just like people who deny the Clovis people were descended from Solutreans.

Anyone who can look at paintings or effigies of Dynastic era royalty and believe they at all resemble modern day sub-saharans is an obvious fraud.

As was a 2 story home, a written language, numerical system, a currency, or enough food to feed themselves.
Incredible, what a basket case, every country that is run by Negroes is. Not limited to Africa, look at Haiti.
Give ‘em a break, guys. After all, they invented country music....
Ooga
Booga
No men in pic...are they are out handing that ak47 to that monkey.. that vid should pop up next...

I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Incredible, what a basket case, every country that is run by Negroes is. Not limited to Africa, look at Haiti.

They just lack the magic soil we enjoy.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Give ‘em a break, guys. After all, they invented country music....

Yeah, they brought it from Africa, along with the wheel, the cure for polio, and the blueprints to build the rocket that put man on the moon.
Now- - - -if Kenyans could just figure out how to print a birth certificate - - - - - -guess they were too busy catching their neighbors and selling them to those white guys who sailed in from somewhere over the horizon!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Now- - - -if Kenyans could just figure out how to print a birth certificate - - - - - -guess they were too busy catching their neighbors and selling them to those white guys who sailed in from somewhere over the horizon!
Jerry

LMAO
They stillshit in the water they use for drinking and bathing, the wheel is the last of their worries. 😉
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Jerry

The initial buyers were almost exclusively Arabs and Jews.

Or looking for a corner market to hang out in front of.

My sister’s family lived in Kenya for several years. My brother-in-law says that the thing that surprised him most about poor Africans in general is their total disdain for maintaining mechanical things. They’ll drive a car until the engine seizes, but they won’t put oil in it. If a tire goes flat, they’ll keep driving until the tire is gone and the rim is so misshapen the whole wheel is torn off. A vacuum cleaner is used until the bag is so full it’s ineffective, and then discarded.

He says at first he thought they were just culturally lazy—you know, putting oil in a car is harder than not putting oil in a car. But further observation led him to conclude that, no, they’re actually very hard-working; they’re just somehow constitutionally incompatible with technology.
Here's a good read.
https://www.amazon.com/Guns-Germs-Steel-Fates-Societies/dp/0393354326/ref=sr_1_1?crid=5ORW0X11A3T1&keywords=guns%2C+germs%2C+and+steel&qid=1569709639&s=gateway&sprefix=guns%2C+grems%2Caps%2C464&sr=8-1
Originally Posted by Barak

My sister’s family lived in Kenya for several years. My brother-in-law says that the thing that surprised him most about poor Africans in general is their total disdain for maintaining mechanical things. They’ll drive a car until the engine seizes, but they won’t put oil in it. If a tire goes flat, they’ll keep driving until the tire is gone and the rim is so misshapen the whole wheel is torn off. A vacuum cleaner is used until the bag is so full it’s ineffective, and then discarded.

He says at first he thought they were just culturally lazy—you know, putting oil in a car is harder than not putting oil in a car. But further observation led him to conclude that, no, they’re actually very hard-working; they’re just somehow constitutionally incompatible with technology.

Here where I currently live, being a farmer or a machinist is in the air we breathe.
Inventive, creativity, and ingenuity are marks of the Northern European Protestant work ethic.
Barak,

Any idea why they do that? Seems totally irrational from the Western point of view.

Cleopatra was Greek, and carbon is literally the element of life. Climate slowly changes all the time, and more available carbon means more plant and animal life. And you are a boomer that is too old to be making points online.

They have an average IQ that we call "retarded". Or at least we did for many decades.

There are differences between racial groups that far outstrip the color of skin. These stem from the environments each group traditionally inhabited. Africans did not have winter to plan for, with the growing, harvesting, gathering, storing, planting, gathering into supportive communities, building devices that made all of these things more efficient. So their environment selected for the laziest, most violent, most horny of them. While ours selected for the smartest, best at planning, best at innovating, strongest, most friendly and supportive, most nurturing as parents, etc.
Well, things are moving forwards.............
Yeah next thing ya know they will won’t to vote.

Having an average IQ of 70 likely contributes to that technological incompatibility.
thardy, you beat me to the punch.

Several years ago there was a documentary on PBS, named Guns, Germs, and Steel. This was kind of like a Ken Burns show, about a 10 hour show.

https://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/show/index.html

This won the Pulitzer Prize. This explained why the Negros of Africa lived in poverty, disease, and misery. And why white people of Europe lived a comfortable and wealthy life style.
It is all because Africa has all the germs, and Western Europe has the steel and the ability to make guns. Purely an accident of geography.

This bit of Lib propaganda won the Pulitzer Prize.
thardy, you beat me to the punch.

Several years ago there was a documentary on PBS, named Guns, Germs, and Steel. This was kind of like a Ken Burns show, about a 10 hour show.

https://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/show/index.html

This won the Pulitzer Prize. This explained why the Negros of Africa lived in poverty, disease, and misery. And why white people of Europe lived a comfortable and wealthy life style.
It is all because Africa has all the germs, and Western Europe has the steel and the ability to make guns. Purely an accident of geography.

This bit of Lib propaganda won the Pulitzer Prize.

Yep. I saw it too. Total BS.
I will plus three that book. It is excellent and very readable.
donkey is needed.
The Chinese are there to save the day for them now. Funny thing, Kenyans complain about how fascist the Chinese are. The Brits don’t seem nearly as bad by comparison.
Historically, Africa has had a lot of wealth in gold, diamonds, etc. They just didn't know what to do with it.

My mom and dad both worked for the US embassy in Nairobi.

They had gate guards, housekeeper, yard man.

Their house compound had a push mower for Egray. He could never get the mower started, pull and pull. Would come to my old man and say...".the ginny..is Imemaliza kabisa" lol aka broke, finished, etc

Dad would pull the choke, push the primer bulb a few times and magic Mzunga would get it started. Everytime. lol

Mother asked me to send some Burpee blue lake green seeds. She would allow the staff to have use of their garden space inside the compound grounds. They would never wait for the bean plants to bear bean pods. They would pick the leaves and cook them like 'greens'

just seemed pitifully stupid
No longer will Kenyan women have to lug heavy jugs of water on their heads. Welcome to the Thirty-Fifth Century BC, Kenya, LOL. grin

They could use that thing in Angola as a landmine detector.
Sponsored by MTD.
It ain’t going anywhere, carrying a full bucket of water on your head is elegantly simple, and most do it effortlessly with no hands.

As an aside you can tell rural Africans from the rich ones that grew up in cities with servants by their postures, the ones that grew up rich all have slouching postures like Europeans, the poor ones that grew up hauling water all have gracefully upright postures like from the Ford Modelling Agency.

No sugar cane where I was also, I used to say that the woman I married would have to be able to carry a bucket of water on her head and open beer bottles with her teeth.

Those who think Africans cant turn a wrench ain’t seen their mechanics in action, keeping ancient vehicles up and running.under awful conditions.

Biggest thing I’d fault em for is welding, the times they would repair a vehicle frame or whatever it was common to weld without a face shield, in the belief that African eyes were stronger than those of Whites.

Not an unreasonable belief in the context of never seeing Whites actually laboring, and then too without constant malaria meds most Whites are dead inside of six months.

But carry on Campfire Africa experts......

Give em clean water and they will make more babies that survive than prior.

...great...
Apparently, they have a lot of free time on their hands.

Should we let them know that if they put it in a metal pot, and put fire (they know about that, right?) under it...... it will get warm! 😁
A transoceanic flight away from welfare nirvana here in the USA like the majority of em here already.........
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Give ‘em a break, guys. After all, they invented JUNGLE ROCK....
ITS GETTING TO BE PRETTY POPULAR ON THE FIRES FRIDAY. MUSIC THREADS, TOO.

Detroit, too. The problem is that they are dimocraps.
Historically, Africa has had a lot of wealth in gold, diamonds, etc. They just didn't know what to do with it.

Yep, they would kick huge diamonds down the road like a common stone, and have no clue.
Other kenyans be jealous of the apparatus

...they see me rollin
...they hatin

Yep, they would kick huge diamonds down the road like a common stone, and have no clue.

Where did that happen?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Where did that happen?

It's an account written in the memoirs of Cecil Rhodes.
Originally Posted by JOG

They could use that thing in Angola as a landmine detector.

They do, but they generally aren't pushing those wheelie thingys in front.

The Ashanti kingdom was and is called “The Kingdom of Gold” for good reason, their traditional leaders needing supporters to help them move around when in full regalia. I’m pretty sure their traditional gold mine is long since played out though, cleaned out during the colonial era.

Where did that happen?

It's an account written in the memoirs of Cecil Rhodes.

What does an uncut diamond-bearing rock look like?

What does an uncut diamond-bearing rock look like?

No idea...but I sure as heck wouldn't go kicking it without boots on.
Originally Posted by TomT
Apparently, they have a lot of free time on their hands.

Should we let them know that if they put it in a metal pot, and put fire (they know about that, right?) under it...... it will get warm! 😁

At least some of them do, every where I went in Ghana people would feed me for nothing, with food cooked in big metal pots over open flames, asking nothing in return but my company as I was from a land far away and just my being there was a break from the dreadful monotony of subsistence farming.

OTOH I never saw a pot to pee in, rich or poor so when I say I was fed by people so poor they didn’t have a pot to pee in I’m only speaking metaphorically.

I always figured there’s going to be some real surprises on Judgement Day.

JMHO

looks like a really nice place to never, ever, ever visit. ever

Egyptians are Semites and not negroids. Sub-Saharan as in Africa below the line of latitude crossing the continent.. look it up..
We don’t seem to have much respect for all of their accomplishments
Originally Posted by hanco

Birdy do....Sho nuff
Ya Know, If they cut a panel in that contraption and put their dirty clothes in it they could pass go and move directly up to an automatic washing machine...
TRH and friends should like Kenyans, they almost make them look smart.....almost.

mike r
I think a lot of them here at work are from there!

So they finally discovered the wheel,I wonder if the guy in white goggled it with the cell phone he is playing with.
I just shudder when someone quotes "Guns, Germs and Steel" as a basis for the Great Apology. Other than "Silent Spring" I doubt if there ever was a more factually deficient tale ever spun. It's another story for another time, but Rachel Carson has done more to control African population than all the tribal wars combined. Back on topic, admittedly, not much in the way of civilized progress has gone on around the equator through the ages. But, northern Peru, 8 or 9,000 BC, with arguably the worst soil in the world, a dreadful climate, constant earthquakes and volcanoes etc. had a flourishing civilization and culture. Not so much equatorial Africa. Or Detroit.
Is Detroit the second coming of Kenya?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

No serious researcher argues this, those involved are simply using the topic to advance some social agenda just like people who deny the Clovis people were descended from Solutreans.

Anyone who can look at paintings or effigies of Dynastic era royalty and believe they at all resemble modern day sub-saharans is an obvious fraud.

I got no dog in that fight, nor any particular agenda thereto, but I do believe that the genetic evidence pretty much deflates the solutrean crossing theory.
It is a fact that southeastern Europe was the west's link to Asia. The only haplogroup that might support the solutrean hypothesis is found throughout most of Asia, excluding the southeast. The haplogroup in question is found in a broad fan from Turkey through Siberia.
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Birdy do....Sho nuff

I’ve been, and met more’n a few Africans who were smarter than i was. Then again, I grew up in an England that was still Lilly-White.

Been living for more’n a half century now here in America, where most everybody is originally from somewhere else.

So I have this idea about evaluating people one at a time, based upon their own merits.

Then too, neither I myself nor my kin have significantly advanced he course of western civilization, so I’m a tad uncomfortable claiming credit for anything based upon color (ain’t that a Democrap thing?)
Is Detroit the second coming of Kenya?

There and Chitcago

Birdy do....Sho nuff

I’ve been, and met more’n a few Africans who were smarter than i was. Then again, I grew up in an England that was still Lilly-White.

Been living for more’n a half century now here in America, where most everybody is originally from somewhere else.

So I have this idea about evaluating people one at a time, based upon their own merits.

Then too, neither I myself nor my kin have significantly advanced he course of western civilization, so I’m a tad uncomfortable claiming credit for anything based upon color (ain’t that a Democrap thing?)

While individuals will fall within a wide range of capability, it is telling that there is virtually no place on earth run by a black society, that is successful, by the standards of the rest of us.
Originally Posted by benchman

While individuals will fall within a wide range of capability, it is telling that there is virtually no place on earth run by a black society, that is successful, by the standards of the rest of us.

You can drop the "virtually'...there is NO place.

Birdy do....Sho nuff

You aren't the only one that has traveled a bit.

I accept that there are differences between people and cultures.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
donkey is needed.

They'd just use it for sex anyway.
Birdwatcher, I have had some friends who were from Africa.
At Georgia State University, I was on the soccer team with Peter Makay, from Rhodesia. Peter called it Zimbabwe.
Peter was a good soccer player, right off, I respected him for that. Obviously very intelligent. Peter went on to get a Phd in History, and a law degree, and was a professor at Middle Georgia College.

And at Georgia College, I had a teammate from Nigeria. Mike Iteogu was a great soccer player and he went on to get a Phd in pharmacy, opened a business in Macon Georgia. Good guy, Mike, he was a friend of mine. Obviously smart as a whip.

So, I know that blacks are not genetically inferior.

On the other hand, both of these guys got the hell out of Africa and didn't go back. In 1970 when Rhodesia was run by Whities, it was a prosperous country and grew so much food that they exported food. Blacks took over and turned it into a hell hole where people starve to death.

Every country that is run by Negroes is a disaster, and it is not just Africa. What country has the lowest standard of living in the Western Hemisphere? Even lower than Mexico, or El Salvador? Haiti.
© 24hourcampfire