Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

So they finally discovered the wheel,I wonder if the guy in white goggled it with the cell phone he is playing with.

Proud to be an American
United States Marine

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I just shudder when someone quotes "Guns, Germs and Steel" as a basis for the Great Apology. Other than "Silent Spring" I doubt if there ever was a more factually deficient tale ever spun. It's another story for another time, but Rachel Carson has done more to control African population than all the tribal wars combined. Back on topic, admittedly, not much in the way of civilized progress has gone on around the equator through the ages. But, northern Peru, 8 or 9,000 BC, with arguably the worst soil in the world, a dreadful climate, constant earthquakes and volcanoes etc. had a flourishing civilization and culture. Not so much equatorial Africa. Or Detroit.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Is Detroit the second coming of Kenya?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They're still arguing about whether ancient Egyptians had black or white skin.

No serious researcher argues this, those involved are simply using the topic to advance some social agenda just like people who deny the Clovis people were descended from Solutreans.

Anyone who can look at paintings or effigies of Dynastic era royalty and believe they at all resemble modern day sub-saharans is an obvious fraud.

I got no dog in that fight, nor any particular agenda thereto, but I do believe that the genetic evidence pretty much deflates the solutrean crossing theory.
It is a fact that southeastern Europe was the west's link to Asia. The only haplogroup that might support the solutrean hypothesis is found throughout most of Asia, excluding the southeast. The haplogroup in question is found in a broad fan from Turkey through Siberia.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by hanco
We don’t seem to have much respect for all of their accomplishments

Birdy do....Sho nuff

I’ve been, and met more’n a few Africans who were smarter than i was. Then again, I grew up in an England that was still Lilly-White.

Been living for more’n a half century now here in America, where most everybody is originally from somewhere else.

So I have this idea about evaluating people one at a time, based upon their own merits.

Then too, neither I myself nor my kin have significantly advanced he course of western civilization, so I’m a tad uncomfortable claiming credit for anything based upon color (ain’t that a Democrap thing?)

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is Detroit the second coming of Kenya?

There and Chitcago

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Birdy do....Sho nuff

I’ve been, and met more’n a few Africans who were smarter than i was. Then again, I grew up in an England that was still Lilly-White.

Been living for more’n a half century now here in America, where most everybody is originally from somewhere else.

So I have this idea about evaluating people one at a time, based upon their own merits.

Then too, neither I myself nor my kin have significantly advanced he course of western civilization, so I’m a tad uncomfortable claiming credit for anything based upon color (ain’t that a Democrap thing?)

While individuals will fall within a wide range of capability, it is telling that there is virtually no place on earth run by a black society, that is successful, by the standards of the rest of us.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by benchman

While individuals will fall within a wide range of capability, it is telling that there is virtually no place on earth run by a black society, that is successful, by the standards of the rest of us.

You can drop the "virtually'...there is NO place.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Birdy do....Sho nuff

You aren't the only one that has traveled a bit.

I accept that there are differences between people and cultures.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
donkey is needed.

They'd just use it for sex anyway.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Birdwatcher, I have had some friends who were from Africa.
At Georgia State University, I was on the soccer team with Peter Makay, from Rhodesia. Peter called it Zimbabwe.
Peter was a good soccer player, right off, I respected him for that. Obviously very intelligent. Peter went on to get a Phd in History, and a law degree, and was a professor at Middle Georgia College.

And at Georgia College, I had a teammate from Nigeria. Mike Iteogu was a great soccer player and he went on to get a Phd in pharmacy, opened a business in Macon Georgia. Good guy, Mike, he was a friend of mine. Obviously smart as a whip.

So, I know that blacks are not genetically inferior.

On the other hand, both of these guys got the hell out of Africa and didn't go back. In 1970 when Rhodesia was run by Whities, it was a prosperous country and grew so much food that they exported food. Blacks took over and turned it into a hell hole where people starve to death.

Every country that is run by Negroes is a disaster, and it is not just Africa. What country has the lowest standard of living in the Western Hemisphere? Even lower than Mexico, or El Salvador? Haiti.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 43 invisible), 1,743 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.