Home
Seriously DGAF about all the "it'll never happen" bs. Let's set all that aside for a moment and just imagine the Dems/Globalists/Commies/Never Trumpers and sundry anti-American fa gg ots have their day. What do you envision happening? Pence just takes over and it's business as usual with some grumpy oldsters on here bitching a couple of days and then going back to watching the Fat Bitch Show on TV or full-scale revolt? Something in between? Only hold back if fearing a Red Flag or the like.
He gets reelected in 2020.
Cool and then they impeach him again. Back to the question at hand...it's almost a year before that election.
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…
The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.
Originally Posted by Goosey

Well Speaking of retards look who shows up..
cantt happen. Any republican senator who voted for removal would lose his next election in a big way. and they'd get Pence, who they'd quickly learn to hate a LOT more than they hate Trump.:-)
Pence would immediately be under impeachment himself. Some of them have already said so.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Cool and then they impeach him again. Back to the question at hand...it's almost a year before that election.

Nope. Both Houses would be filled with pro-Trump majorities.
that's funny. for what? he's the most straight arrow imaginable.
He will be impeached & the senate will vote not to convict-----It will be a straight party vote. Same way it was with the Newt/Clinton impeachment. Much a do about nothing. Just politics as usual.
One thing about, this goat rope is keeping congress from causing trouble elsewhere.
From a Constitutional standpoint, Pence would be sworn in...And, the liberal demCRAP attacks and undermining would continue as usual....

BUT!! That will not happen.
Originally Posted by colorado bob
He will be impeached & the senate will vote not to convict-----It will be a straight party vote. Same way it was with the Newt/Clinton impeachment. Much a do about nothing. Just politics as usual.

This is the Republican's chance to set the democrat party back for years..
Seriously DGAF about all the "it'll never happen" bs. Let's set all that aside for a moment and just imagine the Dems/Globalists/Commies/Never Trumpers and sundry anti-American fa gg ots have their day. What do you envision happening? Pence just takes over and it's business as usual with some grumpy oldsters on here bitching a couple of days and then going back to watching the Fat Bitch Show on TV or full-scale revolt? Something in between? Only hold back if fearing a Red Flag or the like.

GOP voter backlash ould cripple the Dems for a generation.

For it to happen, many GOP Senators would have to vote for it. They'd get primaried
A lot of lead poisoning cases in DC
Trump just tweeted and reported on Fox....Paraphrasing ......"Go ahead"....."Impeach me in the house ASAP"......."Let's get this into the senate".....

I agree........The dems will self destruct if there is a trial in the senate...........Schiff and PIGlosi can longer control the narrative in the senate and the POTUS will be accorded FULL representation by counsel, accorded full cross examinations and full subpoena power........

Go ahead demCRAPS and Trump haters including you Paddler,,you idiot!!...........Let's get this into the senate......
From a strictly political standpoint, it would successfully demonstrate that the Democrats will not obey the law and will never accept a conservative President. If nothing happened it would demonstrate that the Republic is over. Further it would demonstrate that the permanent government has already taken over. One party, no need for elections.
I know what will happen... this website will melt from all the posts hahahahahahaha
From a strictly political standpoint, it would successfully demonstrate that the Democrats will not obey the law and will never accept a conservative President. If nothing happened it would demonstrate that the Republic is over. Further it would demonstrate that the permanent government has already taken over. One party, no need for elections.
But they would be forgetting that little detail - mass civil unrest and the storming of the US gov't by fully armed and pissed-off citizens..

D.C. would turn red....
What happens if...

Our country would move on.
Originally Posted by Squidge
What happens if...

I don't think so....
Originally Posted by Redneck
But they would be forgetting that little detail - mass civil unrest and the storming of the US gov't by fully armed and pissed-off citizens..

D.C. would turn red....
That's funny.
Originally Posted by Raeford
What happens if...

I don't think so....
I don't either. What country? THE country might move on, but OUR country wouldn't.
What happens if...

It would. Right down the drain and into the pit of Hell.

Most everyone regularly on here would be dead within a year, who hadn't fled to a different country.

This is going to be for all the marbles.

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.
Originally Posted by RickyD
What happens if...

Most everyone regularly on here would be dead within a year, who hadn't fled to a different country.

Well then, tell us what you envision. When I see the Chuck and Nancy Show I see them aliens from They Live and I don't need magic underwear or special sunglasses.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.
More or less. The median age on this site must be like, seventy five or so. For that to go down, more buildings will have to be handicapped accessible and the fight will have to stop every day for Murder She Wrote and Matlock.
The One Worlders would rejoice. We would sit quietly by as the nation is taken over by communists w/o a shot being fired

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.
More or less. The median age on this site must be like, seventy five or so. For that to go down, more buildings will have to be handicapped accessible and the fight will have to stop every day for Murder She Wrote and Matlock.

If you think that won't get chit started, you live on a different planet than me. There is a whole lot people itching to get the party started, it's not going to take much IMO.

D.C. would turn red.... and a lot of other places in this country that still think like real Americans and know what our constitution means.

EE you you just trying to stir the pot for your own entertainment? MB
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.

If you think that won't get chit started, you live on a different planet than me. There is a whole lot people itching to get the party started, it's not going to take much IMO.
Sir, I respect your opinion and hope you're right, but I do disagree. I don't think jack shixt will get done. A few people might try something, but they'd be quickly taken out and you'd probably never hear of it, unless the commies thought the propaganda value was greater than silence. Then they'd be demonized and made an example of. IMO if there is the remotest chance of this happening, Trump needs to be making arrests now.

D.C. would turn red....

Purely wishful thinking.

Gorilla warfare would be rampant.....

D.C. would turn red....

You don't really believe that? Because that will never happen! You aren't leaving your family, job, cush life to end up in jail or dead! So what makes you think any other guy is going to?
What happens if...

Well then, tell us what you envision. When I see the Chuck and Nancy Show I see them aliens from They Live and I don't need magic underwear or special sunglasses.

I did.
Was wondering the same a while back. Coincidentally, heard an 'expert' on the radio yesterday who said if the Senate removed Trump, to prevent hiim from running for re-election, they would need to include a stipulation that he is prevented from being elected to future public office. Have no idea if that is accurate.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

That would be hilarious. grin
First,.virtually half the people in the country would start to consider the federal government invalid. From that point it would probably lead to some nasty actions on down the road which would eventually culminate in war and the balkaization of the U.S.A.

Yep.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Trump just tweeted and reported on Fox....Paraphrasing ......"Go ahead"....."Impeach me in the house ASAP"......."Let's get this into the senate".....

I agree........The dems will self destruct if there is a trial in the senate...........Schiff and PIGlosi can longer control the narrative in the senate and the POTUS will be accorded FULL representation by counsel, accorded full cross examinations and full subpoena power........

Go ahead demCRAPS and Trump haters including you Paddler,,you idiot!!...........Let's get this into the senate......

I would hope, for maximum gain, that Trump and the GOP have crafted a strategy to weaponize the defense of an impeachment trial in the Senate, beat 'em with their own stick
a couple of blacks with an AR cause them to pee their pants for a month. Just imagine what 50 guys with suppressed .22lr pistols could achieve in DC, picking off the staff of anti-gun politicians! Can't give everyone the 40 SS agents that would be required to prevent that, much less the 400 needed to stop a rilfeman.

We don't know what is going on in the Senate. McConnell is saying what he needs to say, but when the vote is held, I would not be surprised if you are surprised.

There most likely is billions of dollars available for guilty votes. The demoncraps cannot come this far and fail. Too many of them would at the least go to prison. And as many have said, it would destroy them. It would, and that's why it won't. Anybody believe they won't do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals of destroying America and seizing power and wealth for themselves? I don't.

I implored you chit for brains cowards to march on DC, showing them we would not accept their actions. Over and over again. Crickets.

You morons will get the government you deserve. I'll get eternity early.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

D.C. would turn red....

You don't really believe that? Because that will never happen! You aren't leaving your family, job, cush life to end up in jail or dead! So what makes you think any other guy is going to?

Hundreds of men have no family and dont gaf about anything. It wouldn't take a dozen, picking off the staff of anti-gun pols, to make the rest leave DC. wear a disguise, be aware of prints, DNA, cameras, and few would be caught. as long as they just came into DC now and then, hit a few and left again. vial stolen cars, bicycle, etc. No connection between them and anything else, other than hatred. Millions hate bureaucrats and anti-gunners. So what's to point the finger at any one, hmm?
Originally Posted by satir

D.C. would turn red....

Hundreds of men have no family and dont gaf about anything. It wouldn't take a dozen, picking off the staff of anti-gun pols, to make the rest leave DC. wear a disguise, be aware of prints, DNA, cameras, and few would be caught. as long as they just came into DC now and then, hit a few and left again. vial stolen cars, bicycle, etc. No connection between them and anything else, other than hatred. Millions hate bureaucrats and anti-gunners. So what's to point the finger at any one, hmm?

At this point, that is pure fantasy.
If the senate convicts, which it won't, the bitching would increase 10 fold then slowly die out as the country moved forward. Wouldn't take long until it was back to the usual partisan bullschit.
one truly peed off guy would show how to do it, and dozens more would follow his example, count on it. 9" long, 15 ozs, 7 shots.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Silencer-22/dp/0873647599

https://www.thesilencerstore.com/default.asp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyTpAa58UEw
Originally Posted by MadMooner
If the senate convicts, which it won't, the bitching would increase 10 fold then slowly die out as the country moved forward. Wouldn't take long until it was back to the usual partisan bullschit.

If the senate convicts everything will change. Pence will be impeached, Pelosi will be POTUS, Constitution shredded, and behold a Brave New World.
I don’t think it will come to armed rebellions, Americans are too fat and happy for that. I do think it’ll essentially be the end of the republic because if the duly elected president can be removed by political opponents using the flimsiest of justifications we’ll have shown that elections don’t matter and the constitution is worthless. It will have been a bloodless coup and many states will have to start thinking about whether or not they’re going to stay a part of something like that.

It’ll be similar to when a communist government comes in and starts renouncing private property rights. People might not rebel but they see the writing on the wall and start positioning themselves so they can protect what they have, think Venezuela when Chavez took over, people with money were fleeing like rats. If the democrats can arbitrarily remove a president just because he beat their chosen candidate then what else will they do?

In other words it’ll be all downhill for the U.S. if they succeed. People are smart enough to recognize a tyrannical takeover and they’ll position themselves accordingly to safeguard their property and families.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
First,.virtually half the people in the country would start to consider the federal government invalid. From that point it would probably lead to some nasty actions on down the road which would eventually culminate in war and the balkaization of the U.S.A.

It depends who the military will support. I'm sure Obama has enough plants in the higher ranks, to pull it off. Even if people tried anything after that, it would just be mass suicide.

If anything is going to happen it needs to start NOW! Later will most certainly be too late.
"It’ll be similar to when a communist government comes in and starts renouncing private property rights. People might not rebel but they see the writing on the wall and start positioning themselves so they can protect what they have, think Venezuela when Chavez took over, people with money were fleeing like rats. If the democrats can arbitrarily remove a president just because he beat their chosen candidate then what else will they do?"

My beloved Virginia....

D.C. would turn red....

You need to stop watching Movies and Playing Video Games. Bring it on back down to REALITY!
A white guy named DJ Swagger robbed over 40 banks in Tx over a 10 year period, by wearing black makeup. He said that once he shed the ZZ top beard and makeup, it was like he was invisible! :-) Cops looked right past him and kept going. Just imagine a small man dressed as a woman. or a woman dressed as a man, beard ,wig, etc.when she has a butch cut in real life. French and Russian women killed lots of men in WW2. A few Vietamese women did so, to, in the 70's.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I don’t think it will come to armed rebellions, Americans are too fat and happy for that. I do think it’ll essentially be the end of the republic because if the duly elected president can be removed by political opponents using the flimsiest of justifications we’ll have shown that elections don’t matter and the constitution is worthless. It will have been a bloodless coup and many states will have to start thinking about whether or not they’re going to stay a part of something like that.

It’ll be similar to when a communist government comes in and starts renouncing private property rights. People might not rebel but they see the writing on the wall and start positioning themselves so they can protect what they have, think Venezuela when Chavez took over, people with money were fleeing like rats. If the democrats can arbitrarily remove a president just because he beat their chosen candidate then what else will they do?

In other words it’ll be all downhill for the U.S. if they succeed. People are smart enough to recognize a tyrannical takeover and they’ll position themselves accordingly to safeguard their property and families.

How? How will they safeguard anything? Those days will pretty much be over in a few weeks or months. The demoncraps will reach out to all the states to seize guns and disappear anyone the least bit contentious. Those states who won't comply will be made to with extreme prejudice. Destroy the capital of the first and the rest will fall in line quickly.

This is how socialism works.
I don't think there is anything to compel the Senate to hold a hearing if articles are passed by the House. They could simply ignore it and refuse to conduct a trial.

The founding fathers acknowledged that impeachment was a political tool that would reflect the status/strength of the parties, not necessarily the guilt or innocence of the President.

Hamilton:

"Their prosecution will seldom fail to agitate the passions of the whole community, and to divide it into parties more or less friendly or inimical to the accused. In many cases it will connect itself with the pre-existing factions, and will enlist all their animosities, partialities, influence and interest on one side or on the other; and in such cases there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.”
Originally Posted by wabigoon
One thing about, this goat rope is keeping congress from causing trouble elsewhere.

Good point. The Demokraps are so obsessed with hating the guy who upset the apple cart that they aren't causing much damage elsewhere.
What if my aunt had balls?...
Just because you're inept and cowardly doesn't mean everyone is. When they have to impose martial law, foreign investors will no longer buy our bonds. That will collapse the dollar. One man can burn CA off of the map in one night, during dry season. One man can make RR shipping so dangerous and expensive that nobody will use it, too. The Boston Tea party guys were "just vandals" and the Founding Fathers were called "traitors', too.

Good summary. Short and to the point. Personally, I think we're just about there already.
Just because you're inept and cowardly doesn't mean everyone is. When they have to impose martial law, foreign investors will no longer buy our bonds. That will collapse the dollar. One man can burn CA off of the map in one night, during dry season. One man can make RR shipping so dangerous and expensive that nobody will use it, too. The Boston Tea party guys were "just vandals" and the Founding Fathers were called "traitors', too.

Billy turn on the basement lights, go up stairs and eat dinner with mommy! She made you your favorite casserole.
Originally Posted by Springcove
What if my aunt had balls?...

maybe she did, at one point in time. that's not all that unheard of, these days.
If that were to happen, the Dems would immediately open an impeachment inquiry on Pence, and accelerate it so that they could get Piglosi in before the election date - it is still a whole lot easier to reelect an incumbent than to put someone new in office.
Originally Posted by J23

Good summary. Short and to the point. Personally, I think we're just about there already.

And it's not a strictly political standpoint. It's more of a criminal standpoint.

How? How will they safeguard anything? Those days will pretty much be over in a few weeks or months. The demoncraps will reach out to all the states to seize guns and disappear anyone the least bit contentious. Those states who won't comply will be made to with extreme prejudice. Destroy the capital of the first and the rest will fall in line quickly.

That's what happened to the injuns.
Never was called socialism.
the injuns didn't have suppressed .22lr handguns and govt and economy were not as vulnerable as they are now.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…
The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

"Who ya gonna call?"

They can't safeguard much when the watchdogs are not all loyal. I'd rather go out making a hot pile of brass than buttrot in a old folks home myself, I'm probably not the only one.
If impeachment is followed by a republican president in 2020 the only thing that will happen is a bunch of people will be expecting more of the next president than they will see.
That will make for a bunch of disgruntled people but nothing will occur, life will go on.

If impeachment is followed by a democrat president in 2020 it'll be a re-set to the early 90's.

There will be loud voices and even groups of loud voices but they will not be news worthy and will not be heard.
Existing militant groups will see growth and even new ones will began to form.
As they built numbers and gain confidence they will rattle their sabers and make noise until each are infiltrated by undercover law enforcement and slowly but surly be disassembled very harshly and publicly in attempt to discourage others.
The most radical psychotic militant spokes persons that can be found will be on the news and interviewed to further discredit their cause publicly and militant following will quickly lose popularity and eventually dry up and fade away.

Any that were to go as far as a showing of arms in any form of government takeover will be arrested and tried as terrorist...possibly by a Muslim judge.

They can't safeguard much when the watchdogs are not all loyal. I'd rather go out making a hot pile of brass than buttrot in a old folks home myself, I'm probably not the only one.

You safeguard assets by moving them out of the country. That’s what wealthy Venezuelans did, wealthy Jews did when Hitler came to power, wealthy Hong Kong residents are doing now. That’s how the wealthy safeguard against political upheaval, obviously you have to have the means to do that. I’m not talking about Joe Blow American, they stay and starve like the average Venezuelan now.

Most of us here won’t have the ability to do that if the country unravels, but the people that drive the economy will.
TEOTWAWKI
Never happen
Ethan Edwards: Pay attention kiddo!
Removing President Donald J. Trump from his presidential office - "It'll never happen"!
Period!
Your disrespect for your elders is quite puzzling and a sign of your poor manners and upbringing.
That is sad but no one suffers from your inadequacies but YOU.
I challenge you to accept this bet - I bet your young, insolent, ignorant ass $100.00 that President Donald J. Trump WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE by the United States Senate!
Do YOU accept my challenge/bet?
Or will you shuffle your insolent ass off into a kiddy corner somewhere and pout and snivel!
We'll see.
He-he.
I suggest you learn to respect your elders - they, virtually all, have more wisdom/manners than you display.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by hanco
Never happen

I think there would be a good chance the country would blow up. It certainly wouldn't be the country I signed up for. I for one would not feel bound in any respect to support such a country or follow its laws.
Seems like this is pretty much just hot air. If I remember the Clinton impeachment fiasco, it was explained that impeachment is a three part process. Impeachment step one is the house vote, simple majority. If they vote to charge impeachment...that is just a charge (indictment). Then the charge goes to trial in the Senate. If the Senate gets a 2/3 majority for impeachment, then that is the "trial". Then, the third and separate step is voting for removal from office, again, I believe that requires 2/3 majority, That would be the sentencing phase of a criminal trial. In history, if I am correct, that has never been done at any level higher than crooked federal judges that got caught.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Seems like this is pretty much just hot air. If I remember the Clinton impeachment fiasco, it was explained that impeachment is a three part process. Impeachment step one is the house vote, simple majority. If they vote to charge impeachment...that is just a charge (indictment). Then the charge goes to trial in the Senate. If the Senate gets a 2/3 majority for impeachment, then that is the "trial". Then, the third and separate step is voting for removal from office, again, I believe that requires 2/3 majority, That would be the sentencing phase of a criminal trial. In history, if I am correct, that has never been done at any level higher than crooked federal judges that got caught.

Andrew Johnson avoided it by one vote in the Senate. That impeachment was triggered by politics, also. The Congress passed a law of dubious Constitutionality in order to keep Johnston from removing the Secretary of War and replacing him with Johnson's choice.

Congress tends to think they're running the show all too often.

Harambe with rifles.

We'd have to impose 'marshall law'

laughing

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

laugh

John

D.C. would turn red....

Bull s h I t! I'll bet there ain't half a dozen Republican patriots in the country that would be willing to take up arms and shed blood over this. The military would mow us down anyway.
Planet of the Apes picture - laugh

More like people would be out for whatever they could get - screw the country - by whatever partisan political means they could. I certainly wouldn't extend myself again to defend such a disaster. Screw liberty, screw justice, screw me? Well screw you!
It will never come to shooting and rebellion. All the internet commandos will talk much and do nothing. However, to assume that the Senate will not convict is a really bad assumption. The amount of money that will be available for the right vote will be staggering. And the Senate leader, McConnell, is and has been for sale since day one. There is nothing they will not do if the price is right.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Removing President Donald J. Trump from his presidential office - "It'll never happen"!
Period!
Your disrespect for your elders is quite puzzling and a sign of your poor manners and upbringing.
I challenge you to accept this bet - I bet your young, insolent, ignorant ass $100.00 that President Donald J. Trump WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE by the United States Senate!
Or will you shuffle your insolent ass off into a kiddy corner somewhere and pout and snivel!
We'll see.
He-he.
I suggest you learn to respect your elders - they, virtually all, have more wisdom/manners than you display.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I never said it would happen you four flushing fa gg ot.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

That would be hilarious. grin

yes.....yes it would. and he would be able to serve 2 more full terms, wouldn't he?
wink
Getting back to the OP original question. What if the Democrats do impeach the POTUS and he is actually found guilty in the Senate and removed from office.

Some people will accept it. Partiicularly the Democrat-Marxists. But everyone who cares about American freedom will be outraged and they will make a lot of noise but do nothing. The conservatives who have been calling to drain the swamp will look around and discover that they are the swamp. The Democrats will achieve an overwhelming majority in 2020 elections in the House and the Senate. The Democrats will pass a Constitutional Ammendment that outlaws personal owership of firearms. They will try to confiscate all firearms.

A leader will rise.

He will call upon American patriots to defend the Constitution. His call for insurrection will be echoed on millions of smart phones and social media sites. Millions upon millions of American will rise up. They will have guns. They will march on State Capitals and on Washiongton D.C. They will call for reinstatement of the Constituitional Republic. Some of these peaceful demonstrations will get out of control and people will die. The Deomcrat-Marxists will demand their anti-gun ammendament be enforced. And they will require the various police and military units to carry out the confiscation orders.

There will be armed insurection. The patriots will call upon their brothers in the military not to kill their neighbors. Some will refuse to kill Americans. Some will follow orders. The worst battles will be between military units. There will be blood and fire in the streets. You think Ferguson Missouri was bad. The whole country, every city will burn. And we will attempt to restore our God given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The U.S. Federal Government will be paralyzed. It will recall all troops stationed in foreign countries. Without America to police the world there will be brushfire wars all over the globe. The Third World War will not be pretty nor will it be neat. It will be nasty and complicated. Blacks will fight whites. Rich will pay others to fight the poor. Corrupt and impoverished nations will attempt to dump their overpopulations on the U.S. Even now there are a million illegal imigrants a year invading our country. Muslims will fight Christians and Jews. Citizens will fight illegal immigrants. Totalitarian regimes that call themselves communists will fight countries that aspire to protect freedom and justice based upon law. There will be limited use of nuclear weapons. Certainly by Rogue states such as Iran and North Korea. But calmer heads will prevail and nuclear winter will be avoided.

There will be a new order that arises out of the chaos. I hope it's a rebirth of freedom and a return to traditional values that we are praying for and not something else.

Originally Posted by wabigoon
Good point
Originally Posted by sse

I would hope, for maximum gain, that Trump and the GOP have crafted a strategy to weaponize the defense of an impeachment trial in the Senate, beat 'em with their own stick
.....................Oooooooh yeah....I will bet that is exactly the case........The dems will not be able to run any kind of a trial in the senate the same way they ran the Shifty Schiff clown show and Nadler circus.

Bring it on!!
Originally Posted by KC
A leader will rise.

A false Hitler type leader will rise.

FIFY

All past history shows a false leader “always” rises with the “right” words the people yearn to hear, but all the people get is more tyranny until they are 100% enslaved and stripped of their God given inalienable rights.

It is only then when people have lost “everything”, including their freedoms, that they finally find the courage to fight to win back their God given inalienable rights, and the numerous loss of life is always astronomical, because they waited instead of acting earlier.

Nice Post KC.
that has not always been true. Many have risked all, when they had plenty. Our Founding fathers, for instance. The volunteers in our military, too. It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow. It would be VERY easy to make DC shut down.
Originally Posted by 79S

Which they don't want to do. I wonder just how many rinos are crooks on the take from Ukraine, China, Templeton Funds, ....
I do think the Democrats in Congress *really* want to remove Trump from office. They just want to damage him politically as much as possible before the election.

They know that removing him from office would cause an upheaval. I strongly suspect that a lot of Democrats in Congress are worried that it's already been taken too far.
Hell will freeze over and the arrival of Christ will be imminent.
that has not always been true. Many have risked all, when they had plenty. Our Founding fathers, for instance. The volunteers in our military, too. It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow. It would be VERY easy to make DC shut down.

The People allowed their gold to be confiscated, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Ruby Ridge, and they did not rise up.

The People watched WACO, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Justice Scalia murdered, and they did not rise up.

The People allowed the Illegal Affordable Care Act to move forward, and they did not rise up.

What is it you were saying about this “It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow”?

ETA: The People watched their government murder WW1 Vets in DC, for just wanting their pay, and they did not rise up.

I wasn't around for those other occasions. Had they tried Waco in 1950, all those cops would have been shot or hung from trees. They had to let all of the old WW2 guys die off. I was about 10 , early 60's, when I saw that my uncle had a garand in his closet. he told me it was loaded and to not touch it. When I asked him why he had it, he said 'So that it does'n't happen HERE". :-) It took me another 6years to learn what he meant. If you 'think' that the millions who are openly defying or did openly defy the assault rifle bands, are risking 8 years in prison just to go plinking, you're nuts.
I agree with EathenEdwards
I wasn't around for those other occasions...I was about 10 , early 60's...If you 'think' that the millions who are openly defying or did openly defy the assault rifle bands, are risking 8 years in prison just to go plinking, you're nuts.

Wrong...you were about 40 when RR and Waco happened, and 50-60's when ACA and Scalia was murdered.

If that didn't bring out the rifles, along with 50K+ unconstitutional gun laws, please tell us what will...I'm all ears.

BOY OH BOY.....Mr. Elder......Really?

It would seem to us youngsters that our “elders” are the star of their very own sh.itshow.....you expect anyone to take you seriously when old, insanefucks like Pelosi and Biden are your generational brothers and sisters? LMFAO

EVERYONE gets the respect they’re owed....not affirmative action points for being old. 😉
I do think the Democrats in Congress *really* want to remove Trump from office. They just want to damage him politically as much as possible before the election.

They know that removing him from office would cause an upheaval. I strongly suspect that a lot of Democrats in Congress are worried that it's already been taken too far.

In the immortal words of TRH...+1

They’ve been sad sacking since the first debate when they realized they were fugged.
I kind of like Bristoe's Balkinization idea... have always thought the Midwest would end up the haven of conservatives and the coasts reseved for the crazies!!! It would certainly stifle trade for the good guys though.

Better yet, divide the country north and south, north belonging to the conservatives, maintaining a border with Canada, and also including Alaska. Let the ding- dongs have the southern half and enjoy their open border with Mexico south. They can have Hawaii too for all I care. The cooler nothern climate would help keep the lazies out and the warmer south would be suitable for those less incilned to work! I think this could work if it comes to that.

I live kind of near what would be the dividing line so going north would not be that hard for me. Not sure how our southern members would feel about this though.

Would rather see it occur without major conflict or war however. Much about the Civil War was very distasteful to say the least based on my reading. Probably asking too much if it comes to that!
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I wasn't around for those other occasions...I was about 10 , early 60's...If you 'think' that the millions who are openly defying or did openly defy the assault rifle bands, are risking 8 years in prison just to go plinking, you're nuts.

Wrong...you were about 40 when RR and Waco happened, and 50-60's when ACA and Scalia was murdered.

If that didn't bring out the rifles, along with 50K+ unconstitutional gun laws, please tell us what will...I'm all ears.

trying to take our rifles will bring them out, and I was not in-country for those occasians. These twits are going to push until they get shot. I wish it would get started already, before i get to old to handle it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 79S

Which they don't want to do. I wonder just how many rinos are crooks on the take from Ukraine, China, Templeton Funds, ....

there's no other reason that they allow the illegals. They know damned well that those po's vote for Dems. It's suicidal to keep letting them in, but the pos's do so. I want them machinegunned at the border, along with all who house or hire them.
Hopefully, some major sabotage of democrat outposts.
Cool and then they impeach him again.

Not if the voters across the US will vote R and improve congress. Also, they need to improve the R. miles
Redneck quote

I figure that there will be civil unrest, if and when the Senate fails to convict. All of the Angst that occurred after Hillary did not win the election, will boil up again. miles
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

The People allowed their gold to be confiscated, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Ruby Ridge, and they did not rise up.

The People watched WACO, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Justice Scalia murdered, and they did not rise up.

The People allowed the Illegal Affordable Care Act to move forward, and they did not rise up.

What is it you were saying about this “It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow”?

ETA: The People watched their government murder WW1 Vets in DC, for just wanting their pay, and they did not rise up.

Additionally, the people allowed mass murder of babies, defacto open borders and welfare for illegals, and their jobs to be shipped overseas. Why? Bread and circuses continued uninterrupted. As long as they do, we ain't gonna do much but bitch. You have to remember that the people of the founding Father's time did not have anything to do with their five minutes of leisure time a week but perhaps keep up with politics and reading a newspaper was a big deal. They did not have ESPN and the college football playoff for the guys and fat bitch shows for the gals, glowing rectangles to massage, and unlimited food even if they did not do anything. They didn't work, they didn't eat and losing a livlihood put starvation on the table.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that I believe that economic times are gonna have to pinch harder than anything any of us have ever experienced before any type of revolution gets kicked off.
Good post, 66.
The beginning....same as what is happening in Hong Kong. Gotta start somewhere. Not enough people angry enough and as mentioned most who really care are old codgers like me and many here. Gotta have the will. But as the saying goes...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Well, a bit out of context but maybe you get the point. As mentioned above we have more free time in general than the boys had in 1775...they had less time to kill than WE have today. Hey, I made a double entendre there!
McConnell holds all the cards. Once the House votes to impeach, McConnell will have Donald J Trump by the short hairs.

It will be McConnell’s most powerful moment in his entire career.

He will have the power to force President Trump to do things his way, or face the consequences.

McConnell can save Donald Trump and his Presidency, he can do nothing and allow the Democrats and the media to continue to chip away at him, or he can gather enough Senate Republicans to vote to remove him from office.

It all depends on the details of McConnell’s Quid Pro Quo.
I would cut off the water, power and food to the big cities. Let them kill each other off first and whats left over we can take care of. Basically most liberals can hardly feed themselves let alone survive for a month wihtout support.

The country will be divided if the vote to remove Trump or even if he stays. They are people out there who hope for this and continue to spend money trying to divide us. Allowing all the illegals in, was another step to detroy us from within.

I am not to old and fat to do what it takes to return this country back from the brink for my children and grand children. If it means to spill my blood I will. We would have to go in with the facts that anyone going against them will be labeled home grow terrorist by the media. We need to stop giving money to the MSM, by cutting advertising, not watching those channels and buying papers that are against us now.

Democrats need to go to prision. The Ukraine blowup is a cover up to keep the exposure of money kick backs from seeing the light.
Originally Posted by steve4102
McConnell holds all the cards. Once the House votes to impeach, McConnell will have Donald J Trump by the short hairs.

It will be McConnell’s most powerful moment in his entire career.

He will have the power to force President Trump to do things his way, or face the consequences..

So the Senators vote the way McConnell tells them to vote??
Senate will never find the votes. It just won't happen.
What does the fanatical maniac left do then?
These are bizarre times.
Period!
We'll see.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I never said it would happen you four flushing fa gg ot.

Every once in a while I find someone on ignore but can’t remember why, then they get quoted and I’m reminded of why I did that in the first place.

What an idiot.
Up.

It depends who the military will support. I'm sure Obama has enough plants in the higher ranks, to pull it off. Even if people tried anything after that, it would just be mass suicide.

If anything is going to happen it needs to start NOW! Later will most certainly be too late.

Top brass are political whores. The soldiers are the men flying the bombers and shooting the artillery. Enough said
© 24hourcampfire