Home
First Tiger and then this guy . . .

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Lindsey+Vonn+P.K.+Subban&filters=tnTID%3a%22E8D4B50F-2747-444f-8233-481682EE0CE2%22+tnVersion%3a%223322711%22+segment%3a%22popularnow.carousel%22+tnCol%3a%220%22+tnOrder%3a%22ab17f522-edee-4d04-a522-c54ebcf876e2%22&FORM=HPNN01
I bet her daddy is proud!
https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/05/lindsey-vonn-bathing-suit-one-piece-boyfriend-pk-subban
Obviously a gold digger not known for making the best choices. Doesn't appear to be in that good shape especially from the waist down.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Not a particularly bad azz.....but it does appear to have a slight degree of hail damage on that right cheek?
Hey, she doesnt need a cracker who will work to be a father to her kids and finance her.
She's no longer training and burning up tons of calories.

She's gotten big all over.

Wait till he knocks a kid out of her.

Hereford in the making......
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Obviously a gold digger not known for making the best choices. Doesn't appear to be in that good shape especially from the waist down.

LOL!
Originally Posted by hicountry
She's no longer training and burning up tons of calories.

She's gotten big all over.

Wait till he knocks a kid out of her.

Hereford in the making......

Actually, that is one hell of an ass, but she has no tits, so a FLAT MUDSHARK. .. but that is her "bidness". And yes I have issues with the racial component, but again that is their business.
Here's some n ude pictures of her: https://thefappening.pro/lindsey-vonn-the-fappening-2017-nude-leaked-39-photos/
And her body looks damned good for 35 in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I'm suddenly in the mood for Arrbys
Some of You guys seem insecure..............LOL
Disgusting insane mudshark whore. 🤣
Here I thought they were just two consenting humans.........................
She ain’t fallin fo no brother with an oak laying across his garage. 😃
Accentuate the positive. Lol
Originally Posted by slumlord
She ain’t fallin fo no brother an oak laying across his garage. 😃

he old anyways.

prolly gots some good smoke tho.

Lives in nice neighborhood too I hear.

Geno
Guess half black wasn't enough. Sorry half Thai Tigger

Had to go for the rare model- a black NHL player. lol Iced that ass
Originally Posted by tpcollins
First Tiger and then this guy . . .

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Lindsey+Vonn+P.K.+Subban&filters=tnTID%3a%22E8D4B50F-2747-444f-8233-481682EE0CE2%22+tnVersion%3a%223322711%22+segment%3a%22popularnow.carousel%22+tnCol%3a%220%22+tnOrder%3a%22ab17f522-edee-4d04-a522-c54ebcf876e2%22&FORM=HPNN01

Are you threatened? Why do you even care? Everyone has different tastes. So what.
I can't believe she would date a damned.....

Canadian!
Bigot.
Would I want my daughters to hook up with anyone but a white guy, no I wouldn't.

That being said. P.K. Subban is a pretty decent guy. He donates a lot of money to children's hospitals, primarily in Montreal. He's from Toronto or a suburb thereof. He's not one of your ghetto dwellers. He currently plays for the New Jersey Devils.

Personally, I think he is too good for her. They are engaged to marry.
Bunch of fuddy duds on this site.

Dude donates $10 million to the Montreal children’s hospital, largest ever by a Canadian athlete and you all are wrapped up about who he’s engaged to.
He could do better.
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
Bunch of fuddy duds on this site.

Dude donates $10 million to the Montreal children’s hospital, largest ever by a Canadian athlete and you all are wrapped up about who he’s engaged to.

Yep,

Great Christian who should be preaching morality to everyone, more worried about a guys skin color and who he dates then his character and actual good deeds.
She's not all that great, but, to each his own. Hope shes happy. Probably not.
Reminds me of "Once a day, every day, all day long".
Threads like this are always funny. 2 adults who have accomplished more than 99% here yet let’s thrash them for who they want to marry or sleep with.
How many people here have been thru divorce again??
Dude will go all O.J. on her dumb ass.

Book it.
I feel sorry for him. This won't likely end well.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Threads like this are always funny. 2 adults who have accomplished more than 99% of the white trash on here yet let’s thrash them for who they want to marry or sleep with.

fixed it for ya

I’ve shot turkeys with better looking waddles than hers.

I’ve shot turkeys with better looking waddles than hers.

Google "Hope Solo nude fappening" if you want to see some wattles. She, too, is a mud shark, but instead is the one arrested for whipping up on her black boyfriend.

Hot chicks like Lindsey and Hope play the mudshark role for one reason only - attention!
Originally Posted by callnum
Threads like this are always funny. 2 adults who have accomplished more than 99% of the white trash on here yet let’s thrash them for who they want to marry or sleep with.

fixed it for ya

LOL
Who cares?
No tits,....generic puzzy,..no class,....no self respect,..

,..dime a dozen.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Who cares?

+1
I do not know who these people are. I don’t care what they do.
That spook thinks he's in high cotton..

g
Originally Posted by FatCity67
He could do better.

Dude gave like a million dollars to a children's hospital in Canada.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Dude will go all O.J. on her dumb ass.

Book it.

I hate to disagree with you: grin

I’m gonna go with 2 black eyes, a fat lip, elevator beat-down

A short reconcile; Then the ole lighter fluid and the Lexus trick on a South Carolina dirt road

Looks like a left winger...🤣
I’m thinkin Arby’s

Next President after Trump right there
I’m thinkin Arby’s

She has the MEATS.
She worked hard. She's been around. Her knees finally betrayed her. She gave it one last try when any reasonable person would have quit. She can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

,..dime a dozen.

She is a world class athlete, worth 6 mil, she has been there done that. None of you could pack her ski boots.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
He could do better.

But.......he’s bleck!!
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
She worked hard. She's been around. Her knees finally betrayed her. She gave it one last try when any reasonable person would have quit. She can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned.

Ok, T-Gris, you are banished from this forum!!

You hear me? BANISHED!!!

J/K dawg. 😉

,..dime a dozen.

She is a world class athlete, worth 6 mil, she has been there done that. None of you could pack her ski boots.

I'll agree she prolly has something I prolly couldnt pack.
He could do better.

Well now, if he has the big bucks that explains a lot. Big bucks get bleck dudes lots of mud shark trucks.

Like Jackie O and other ho's the rich chicks just cant get enough high dollar tricks.
She is one big mama. She looks like she'll eat that little dude alive. lol
Originally Posted by jaguartx

,..dime a dozen.

I'll agree she prolly has something I prolly couldnt pack.

Top level skiers are in top condition. It takes a lot of weights and training to get that good. They have lots of muscle and have rock hard bodies. She's no exception. She could tear most of us apart.
Threads like this are always funny. 2 adults who have accomplished more than 99% here yet let’s thrash them for who they want to marry or sleep with.

Very, very well said. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Hey! Go easy on these guys. The chubby little bigots who inhabit this forum need something to make them feel better about living with their mom's.

,..dime a dozen.

Generic snatch? CF guru us on what is name brand puzzy.
Cow chunt.
Why do Scandanvian women ( she's Norwegian decent)....like black guys?

another future oreo will be in the over sooner or later...
They have been conditioned in school to think we owe them. Some blondes feel sorry for them and want to make reparations. Others have feelings of guilt and want to prove they arent racists.

Others like dick all the time and want to be sluts or whores, possibly to spite mom and dad, particularly if they were racists in the enlightened daughter's eyes.
Dont forget, she is blonde.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Ok, T-Gris, you are banished from this forum!!

You hear me? BANISHED!!!

J/K dawg. 😉

When you're ready to leave pal, maybe I'll go with you. In the meantime, we can't leave it all to these miserable SOBs. And if anyone thinks they're a miserable SOB that I'm referring to, they probably aren't.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Why do Scandanvian women ( she's Norwegian decent)....like black guys?

another future oreo will be in the over sooner or later...

And what's it matter to you?

He's worth 35 million, she's worth another 6.

That kid will be well cared for, making it none of your business.
I seem Stormfront is having their daily campfire meeting.
Gawd, she needs to go on a diet. That's fat, not muscle.
He could do better.

But.......he’s bleck!!

Turns out I was wrong.

The pledge was like 10(!!)million..............

For the children.

Not bad eh?
Originally Posted by OregonCoot

Hey! Go easy on these guys. The chubby little bigots who inhabit this forum need something to make them feel better about living with their mom's.

Hey, the mud shark lovers are worming their way out of the woodwork today arent they? grin

What do you lovers of the brothers expect the sistas to do, get some donkeys for a down home screw? shocked
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
I seem Stormfront is having their daily campfire meeting.

Exactly
Goosey has company in this thread.
Commie trolls know their own.
Oh, I get it. Da sistas should just be happy to get a poor dumb fughk brother to be their go to mudder fuughker.

Turns out I was wrong.

The pledge was like 10(!!)million..............

For the children. Chirren

Not bad eh?

Whoa. Dat means a lots of blinde puzzies, or blinde puzzy, what ever he decides.
Just think, what could a big eyed green Martian get with a billion $ and a 14 inch curled prick.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Gawd, she needs to go on a diet. That's fat, not muscle.

You should post a pic of your old lady and your self.
Just think, what could a big eyed green Martian get with a billion $ and a 14 inch curled prick.

Drunk posting again?
Hey, if she got a donkey there would be no knee grids.

"Lindsey Vonn must like the big ones

No, just the taste of the black ones.

MM
Thank G d she's not dating a Jooooooooo......
A joo shark?

Think of the childs.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Commie trolls know their own.

Haha, not a commie troll you two dumb fuggs, just not a blatant racist azzhole. Funny what passes for being a commie around here.
A joo shark?

Think of the childs.

They can still go to the children hospital.
No offense big Jim, but you gentlemen from the north country havent a fughkin clue. You ALL could get a cheap and free education living in South Houston to attend the Univ of Houston, or Atlanta, Ga or DC or Harlem for a few years.

What happened to Travis after a bit of Fl?

Its amazing what the folks from Ak know about the prob,em from their school indoctrination. One race who as a rule hates their nation, lives on welfare and wants us to pay for more immigration. Sheesh.
Jeez, I bet you guys cheered for her when she was winning on the ski slope for the USofA, now she's a slime ball? She was a stud(ette) on the slopes. Definitely been around the block, but seems they all get a fair amount of mileage in Olympic village.
If the so called problem is where you live, why do you live there?
Originally Posted by NMiller
Jeez, I bet you guys cheered for her when she was winning on the ski slope for the USofA, now she's a slime ball? She was a stud(ette) on the slopes. Definitely been around the block, but seems they all get a fair amount of mileage in Olympic village.

Maybe you missed it during the last Winter Olympics. Same crowd hoping for her to lose or bd injured.

This. I'm not sure why it's any of the 'fires business.
No offense big Jim, but you gentlemen from the north country havent a fughkin clue. You ALL could get a cheap and free education living in South Houston to attend the Univ of Houston, or Atlanta, Ga or DC or Harlem for a few years.

What happened to Travis after a bit of Fl?

Its amazing what the folks from Ak know about the prob,em from their school indoctrination. One race who as a rule hates their nation, lives on welfare and wants us to pay for more immigration. Sheesh.

That's right, we don't have many American blacks (thank god) but why do you want to throw P.K. under the bus? Other than dressing like a caricature of a pimp, he is more white than black in every other way.

I'd be perfectly ok in an all white world. That would be my preference. I'm more comfortable, birds of a feather flock together, that sort of thing. As I said before, I definitely would not want my daughters coming home with anyone of any distinct color, just my preference.

In my lifetime, Canada has had such an intense immigration policy where everyone in the world is welcome if they have the right quals. You name them, we got them. I see it in the firearms and Hunter ed courses my charity puts on. We have students from all over the world. They just want to hunt and shoot like us.

Since the tower of Babel, we don't all speak the same or look the same. We come from all backgrounds. Through my enforcement work, I have had to judge people by their actions and then their interactions with me and finally their compliance with my instructions. The smart ones do whatever it takes to stop attracting my attention. The dumb ones exercised my writing hand.

Red or yellow, black or white, you have to treat people as you would want to be treated. Anything else is unChristian.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

She’s a USA Olympic gold medalist and he plays professional hockey. They’re both better looking, better off financially and I’d wager happier with their lives than the vast majority.

But golly gee the Campfire says that whores got a horrid looking clam!!!
Man some of y’all is unbelievable...

Make sure you boys post pics of yourselves, your wives, and her clam so we can tee off..
I'm a sucker for those Arby's roast beef sandwiches. There's one in the town on the way to the family cabin.

I like the horsey sauce.

I have no animosity towards Lindsey. Live and let live.

She’s a USA Olympic gold medalist and he plays professional hockey. They’re both better looking, better off financially and I’d wager happier with their lives than the vast majority.

Make sure you boys post pics of yourselves, your wives, and her clam so we can tee off..

A big black dick with lots of money seems to be the ticket for happiness for chicks like you and Lindsey too.

A big black dick with lots of money seems to be the ticket for happiness for chicks like you and Lindsey too.

Jag, is that a very Christian attitude? Is that how Christ wants you to behave?

Just asking because of your signature line and I've seen others mention your Christianity.
Truth hurts, huh?

What did HE say in Ezra and Deut?
Jag.. no surprise to anybody, same ol’ same ol’ outta you over and over..
I’ll admit I don’t know much about big black dick but it’s funny to see you so concerned about where this fellas is going
Jag.. no surprise to anybody, same ol’ same ol’ outta you over and over..
I’ll admit I don’t know much about big black dick but it’s funny to see you so concerned about where this fellas is going

Actually, I'm more concerned about what down the road shes going. Of course, since Tigers ex has plenty of money, I'm sure you're happy about him getting her honey. Hey, isn't it all about money?

Pride goeth before a fall. Hers went and she fell. I'm sure you wish your daughter would do just as well, trading for money her piece of tail. wink
Looking at the photo's of Miss Vonn, she could probably ski down the mountain on that thang.
Hate filled racism. And they say my generation don’t amount to much😏.
Ha. She could, and would, put out for a donkey, but there aren't that many donkeys who have a lot of money.

You progressives fail to consider one thing, which is why isn't there a rich cracker spending time in her crack? It could be because they can get better stuff in their sack. wink
Ha. She could, and would, put out for a donkey, but there aren't that many donkeys who have a lot of money.

You progressives fail to consider one thing, which is why isn't there a rich cracker spending time in her crack? It could be because they can get better stuff in their sack. wink

No clue why you act like you wouldn’t be on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich......assuming you could get the velcro undone on your shoes fast enough Boomer.
I think he's the one getting the raw deal here. She's one nutty broad, he should be running the other way if he knows what's good for him.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I think he's the one getting the raw deal here. She's one nutty broad, he should be running the other way if he knows what's good for him.

Agreed.
She's just a skank coal-burner.

Wow. You are one judgmental mf’er. I guess that whole individual liberty concept is foreign to you. As is decency it would appear.
Originally Posted by prm

Wow. You are one judgmental mf’er. I guess that whole individual liberty concept is foreign to you. As is decency it would appear.

I laugh that if I don't agree with dear old Jag, I'm a "progressive". If he only knew.

The southern whites that supported the Democractic party and such winners such as the corrupt LBJ are the ones responsible for such racism. MLK accomplished a lot and the needle did move until Obama set the USA back to the 60s or worse. That MFG racist and his MFG WIFE/HUSBAND (I'm not really sure) are two of the biggest racists ever.

If the democrats had ever wanted to do something,they didn't. Too easy to leave the blacks poor and uneducated, a readily accessible cheap work force, until now the New Brown's work harder for less money.

Really, the whole black situation reminds me of our natives and especially the reserves. I dont know what the solution is, but just pouring money at the problem is not the solution, too much corruption. i see it when i visit South Africa. Same dam thing.

Too bad Obama came along and told the blacks it wasn't their fault. Can the USA recover? Oh, and reparations are a stupid idea.
I think that snapper looks just fine. At the end of the day there ain't many here who wouldn't hit that in her prime skiing days, all else aside. Ifin ya say ya wouldn't your probably a liar.
Originally Posted by AB2506

I'd be perfectly ok in an all white world. That would be my preference.

Hitler felt the same way.

I'd be perfectly ok in an all white world. That would be my preference.

Hitler felt the same way.

The difference is action.
Originally Posted by prm

I laugh that if I don't agree with dear old Jag, I'm a "progressive". If he only knew.

The southern whites that supported the Democractic party and such winners such as the corrupt LBJ are the ones responsible for such racism. MLK accomplished a lot and the needle did move until Obama set the USA back to the 60s or worse. That MFG racist and his MFG WIFE/HUSBAND (I'm not really sure) are two of the biggest racists ever.

If the democrats had ever wanted to do something,they didn't. Too easy to leave the blacks poor and uneducated, a readily accessible cheap work force, until now the New Brown's work harder for less money.

Really, the whole black situation reminds me of our natives and especially the reserves. I dont know what the solution is, but just pouring money at the problem is not the solution, too much corruption. i see it when i visit South Africa. Same dam thing.

Too bad Obama came along and told the blacks it wasn't their fault. Can the USA recover? Oh, and reparations are a stupid idea.

The deep state NWO sure thinks the Browning of America and western Europe is what needs to take place. I'm unsure how that is supposed to help, but I'm sure it will make some of you feel better.

How many decades do they figure it will be before there are no more blonde, blue eyed kids?

PS. I've never voted for or supported any dimocrap other than JFK when he kicked the commies back. LBJ was a pos crook from the word go.

PS out of many, many mulatto kids as patients a few knew their bleck father and 2 werent on Medicaid, but hey, the left has proven kids dont need dads or discipline growing up and we can well afford the welfare we spend on feeding, schooling, clothing, medicating, and housing the fatherless kids being we are the richest nation on earth, right?
Dont forget, she is blonde.

I don't believe so..

EVERYTHING is the 'fire's business. They are part of the new order where only the select few of the dictatorial junta decide what is right. The new .Gov in your bedroom.
I’d hit it.
Gawd ....
That is one nasty looking set of pizz flaps........
Reminds me of my old coat sleeve with the busted elastic and probably smells like that sock laying on the floor that I wore for three days straight.
Its plain to see many here have no concerns as to what the poor sisters are supposed to do for a suitable date.

I knew a nice looking, hard working, smart, Christian bleck lady who never married for lack of a comparable bleck Male counterpart.

Oh, she knew some handsome, hardworking, educated bleck men (docs, lowyers, businessmen) but they were only interested in white women.
Its plain to see many here have no concerns as to what the poor sisters are supposed to do for a suitable date.

I knew a nice looking, hard working, smart, Christian bleck lady who never married for lack of a comparable bleck Male counterpart.

Oh, she knew some handsome, hardworking, educated bleck men but they were only interested in white women.

You sure sound like you have a miserable life.

The shotgun is always on option.
Yeah, thanks. I'm probably going for quail today unless it rains, sandhills tomorrow AM and ducks on the Pecos Sunday AM.

Supposed to get down in the mid 20s Sat night. It might bring some big ducks in.

I need to take advantage of shooting opportunities since it's possible your commie buds may crook their way into top govt offices again.
Originally Posted by prm

Reparations = Revelations
Originally Posted by renegade50
Gawd ....
That is one nasty looking set of pizz flaps........

You losers are something else. Just what is a vajajay supposed to look like in order to satisfy you?
Lindsey's looks pretty darn good to me. I'd tear it up in a heartbeat if I was up to her standards (bleck and wealthy).
I'm beginning to believe some of you have never seen anything but a prepubescent one.

I'm beginning to believe some of you have never seen anything but a prepubescent one.

In a previous thread, the average age of CF members is near or above 60 YO. Unless they have wives or girlfriends less than half their age, they are nuzzling gramma class meat curtains.
Originally Posted by carbon12

In a previous thread, the average age of CF members is near or above 60 YO. Unless they have wives or girlfriends less than half their age, they are nuzzling gramma class meat curtains.

Exactly what makes the hater comments even more ridiculous. My guess is most of the ol boomers on this thread hating on Vonn haven't been below the belt on their own beat bags in years.
Personally, I think she looks pretty hawt. Got a great ass, nice poontang...I agree with Jorge on her tits, but tits ain't everything. Pretty along with it. She looks like she'd wear that guy out.
Reminds me of an old morality tale from about 2600 years ago:

Sounds like a lot of jealousy over *not* having a “big one”.

Just asking because of your signature line and I've seen others mention your Christianity.

You pegged him. He's not a Christian. He's a fake and a fraud who wears pseudo-Christianity on his sleeve to advertise his "righteousness". But what he's actually revealed about himself is that he has a lot more in common with Satan than Christ.

You pegged him. He's not a Christian. He's a fake and a fraud who wears pseudo-Christianity on his sleeve to advertise his "righteousness". But what he's actually revealed about himself is that he has a lot more in common with Satan than Christ.
Wow. You've been here since April and have way less than a thousand posts, yet you think you know somebody you've never met? Another troll.

You mean old dried up piss flaps like the slices of an overcooked spiral ham???

😃
MMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Spiral ham!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Wow. You've been here since April and have way less than a thousand posts, yet you think you know somebody you've never met? Another troll.

I'm not the only one here who's figured out he's a hypocrite. It doesn't take long.

I'm not the only one here who's figured out he's a hypocrite. It doesn't take long.

That's harsh.

I like to consider him, along with the rest of us, as free entertainment.
"I'm not the only one here who's figured out he's a hypocrite. It doesn't take long."

I'm not the only one that's figured out you're a f u c k i n g troll. Y'all always out yourselves. Freedom of speech and freedom of thought is only one-way...that about right?

You mean old dried up piss flaps like the slices of an overcooked spiral ham???

😃

Meat rehydration can be done. There are books at the library on how to do it in the cooking section.
Well one thing about the campfire for me is I learn just who and the hell all these peoples are that I never heard of before.

Personally I’m all for whatever they wanna do. They should have the opportunity to be just as miserable as the rest of us.
A guy doesn't have to have many post to see someones true color. Anyone with even 1/2 a brain and see jaguartx is a POS.
The only thing I have against Lindsey Vonn is how she got all political right before the last Olympics stating that there was no way she would go to the White House if she won. She turned a lot of people off and caused them to root against her. She should have just skied for her country and kept her mouth shut.
Originally Posted by Cretch
The only thing I have against Lindsey Vonn is how she got all political right before the last Olympics stating that there was no way she would go to the White House if she won. She turned a lot of people off and caused them to root against her. She should have just skied for her country and kept her mouth shut.

Yes, In addition to being a mudshark, she is liberal to the core.
A guy doesn't have to have many post to see someones true color. Anyone with even 1/2 a brain and see jaguartx is a POS.

Yeah, just as your buds say about Trump. Suckers like you cant stand truth. grin

Tell us mo about your immaculate ejaculate hero the Zero. wink
I'm glad she never broke her bum. Muscles surrounding the broken bones usually degenerate some.

Yeah, just as your buds say about Trump. Suckers like you cant stand truth. grin

Tell us mo about your immaculate ejaculate hero the Zero. wink

I am far, far more conservative than you are dumb [bleep].
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Lots of people here apparently insecure about their race and their dick size---witness this thread.
Wish mine was bigger

I’d screw hot black chicks

Lots of people here apparently insecure about their race and their dick size---witness this thread.

I know what race has to pay for the race that hates our country.

The deep state NWO and poope pushing this biracial crap down our throats is done to help break this nation. We are made stronger by our diversity is pure BS. If that were so they would be pulling that crap in Japan and China and Arabia and N Korea.
It really cracks me up when all these posters from Idaho, Montana, Alaska, places like that, where you couldn't find enough Negroes in the whole damn state to have a basketball game, come on here and defend something they've only seen on TV. Then, they want to act all high and mighty, and tell those of who have to deal with the basturds on a daily basis that we are racists.

I'm betting they don't hang around the local Injun reservation, or Eskimo village , scouting out a potential boyfriend for their lily white daughters.
It really cracks me up when all these posters from Idaho, Montana, Alaska, places like that, where you couldn't find enough Negroes in the whole damn state to have a basketball game, come on here and defend something they've only seen on TV. Then, they want to act all high and mighty, and tell those of who have to deal with the basturds on a daily basis that we are racists.

I'm betting they don't hang around the local Injun reservation, or Eskimo village , scouting out a potential boyfriend for their lily white daughters.

Indoctrinated suckers, they are.

White women with bleck men have 12x the chance of being killed by their spouse than a white woman with a white man, but our schools say the difference in races is only their color.

Or smart enough to live where they don't have to be obsessed and confused?

mike r

So you deal with black, Canadian hockey players on a daily bases? You do understand that is the topic of the thread, if'n you can read.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Or stupid enough to actually believe the crap they post here.

Well it's because you are racist fuggers. I mean don't beat around the bush, it is what it is. What's your handle over at Stormfront?

So you deal with black, Canadian hockey players on a daily bases? You do understand that is the topic of the thread, if'n you can read.

The topic of the thread is Lindsey Vonn liking Black meat................can you read?
LOL........... the ones with mudsharks in the family are really stirred up now.

Well, boys, you can try to defend all you want to, but there is nothing on the face of the planet any lower than a White woman who screws a Negro. Nothing.

The topic of the thread is Lindsey Vonn liking Black meat................can you read?

You must not be able read, as the black guy Vonn is marrying is a Canadian hockey player, simple enough for ya?
Never been on the site. BTW, come on down south and get you some bleck experience.

I used to be as clueless as you until I started going to college and working with them, but I'm sure your experience outshines mine.

The last posted figures from crime files showed white women sexually assaulted by a bleck man over 15,500 times per year. That came to about one case every 33 min.

The reverse of a white man sexually assaulting a bleck woman averaged less than one/ year. Orientals and Hispanics were included in the white category.

Happy Kwanzaa you backsliders!

Well, boys, you can try to defend all you want to, but there is nothing on the face of the planet any lower than a White woman who screws a Negro. Nothing.

Wow!

You are a genuinely despicable man.

Well it's because you are racist fuggers. I mean don't beat around the bush, it is what it is. What's your handle over at Stormfront?

Well said.
Show me where I have lied. What have we gotten for $22 trillion. A nation coming apart at the seams.

mike r

Or stupid enough to actually believe the crap they post here.

You nailed it right there! Self awareness is the true path to enlightenment.

mike r

Considering where it's coming from, I'll take that as a compliment.
Evidently swallowing the crap you were fed in school and for years on TV is your imagined reality.

When you cant handle the truth it can never set you free.
Evidently swallowing the crap you were fed in school and for years on TV is your imagined reality.

When you cant handle the truth it can never set you free.

Finding your truth on the innanets is an interesting choice too.

mike r
Go to Virginia. See what your enlightened buds and bros elected to take our 2A and money for welfare and "quality health care EVERYONE deserves" (you suckers to pay for). whistle

Lot of you guys croak about the French frogs while you are sitting in the pot on the stove.

This one is pretty good. Say it like ya mean it James....
Eyeball 'bout to blow a gasket again...

And all over a millionaire Olympic gold medalist choosing to date a philanthropist millionaire hockey player.

Classic!
BFD. Crackers do this all the time too.

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article...-texas-student-death-trial/269-575097985

Phillip was 14 when he raped and killed his 24 year old math teacher.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/07/23/justice/massachusetts-philip-chism/index.html

Mudshark hockey players, french frogs {redundant?] 2A, buddies in Va., welfare and health care.

Seriously? You need to focus, har har...see what I did there?

mike r
I just dont think he can be all bad on account of all the money he gives away.

Don’t you see the problem, Jim?

Lindsay is white. Her bf is bleck! The horror!

All these liberal democrats on here know what is best for her. It’s for her own good!

Agreed. Most all have some good points.

She undoubtedly found those she was interested in, just as did Tigers first sucker. grin

We have millions of kids in school who will be voting soon and they will KNOW we should all work to pay for cradle to grave medical care for any scumbag alive just as many of our north and western citizens KNOW the difference in races is only skin deep.
It will be grand.
Being a blond just makes her a trophy.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Same as with the muzzys the NWO is foisting on Western Europe and the US, but it will make us stronger, like it has Europe. smirk

Don’t you see the problem, Jim?

Lindsay is white. Her bf is bleck! The horror!

All these liberal democrats on here know what is best for her. It’s for her own good!

Well, we do know shes very smart due to her political leanings, dont you think? whistle
Angry old white boomers can’t die off fast enough.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Same as with the muzzys the NWO is foisting on Western Europe and the US, but it will make us stronger, like it has Europe. smirk

Yeah, ya see thats not right.

They were imported to cut wages.

Turns out they wont work and now they want them to go home.

Nothing Illuminati-ish about it.
Old white boomers can’t die off fast enough.

Old white Boomers are all that's keeping things from coming completely unglued. It's way *way* overdue,...but the Boomer generation thinks that everything going on today is just a passing fad.

People like you are going to be on the wrong side of it when the young people on the right start gaining influence.
Angry old white boomers can’t die off fast enough.

Yep, things will be great when this place morphs into Afreaka 2.

South Afreka speeded their greatness up with apartheid. wink

Now Zimbabwe has gone from the breadbasket of Afreka to importing beans.

Detroit is surely flying high, also.

Hillary thinks so, too.
Jag is nuttier than squirrel shiet
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Jag is nuttier than squirrel shiet

That is a massive understatement, but it makes the general point.

No one has said that he, specifically, was a bad person. Just giving Lindsey hell for only choosing knee-grows. She's hot as hell in my opinion and could hook up with most any high-class white guy in the world, so why does she have to go and choose what she does?
It's either 1) she likes the big dik they supposedly tote or 2) for attention.
When the most prolific posters in the storied history of the CF are in a agreement you lightweights should pay attention. If trh and stoolhead chimed in they would have a quorum grin

mike r

No one has said that he, specifically, was a bad person. Just giving Lindsey hell for only choosing knee-grows. She's hot as hell in my opinion and could hook up with most any high-class white guy in the world, so why does she have to go and choose what she does?

My guess is she just isn’t an inbred, racist, old hillbilly.

My guess is that you're black.
Has Don Imus been spotted in the vicinity?
He like him a nappy headed ho.
"Black ly mattah!,..........sheeeeeit"

My guess is,,,wait scratch that. I know you are a racist, inbred hillbilly.
Wanna watermelon wit dat?

My guess is,,,wait scratch that. I know you are a racist, inbred hillbilly.

,...and you're a chit'lin eatin' schitt for brains, Roosevelt.

Jag is not even a reasonable facsimile of a Christian.
The only thing that surprised me about this story is I didn't know there were any black hockey players!
lvmiker will chime in soon about how you should be marching in Baltimore to protest the fact that the police in Baltimore didn't prevent your people from killing off each other at a record pace this year.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/baltimore-on-pace-to-break-homicide-rate-record-in-2019/

Black ly mattah!,.....sheeeeeeit,......

Or his son in law.
Him and Tarquin; they relayshion? laugh
lvmiker will chime in soon about how you should be marching in Baltimore to protest the fact that the police in Baltimore didn't prevent your people from killing off each other at a record pace this year.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/baltimore-on-pace-to-break-homicide-rate-record-in-2019/

Chiettcago and Deetrroit are just getting started down the road to the greatness of Afreka.

Ol' criscoe dun throwed away the lid to the bottle and is performing lewd acts on his bong....it must be Friday night on the campfire!!!

Ler 'er rip

mike r
Ole Bristle isn't a dumbass and has been around the block a time or three and can see the handwriting on the wall.

He just isn't PC and tells the truth.
There he is,.....he never disappoints.
Come on, Mike. Feed us some "dont worry, be happy" BS.

De gub ment gonna ta care o you ifin you jes vote lak dey tells you 2.

"dont worry,,.....OY!,..... be happy"

Actually, I am happy. Perhaps not being an embittered bigot contributes to that. I am certainly happy that I don't have to post >12 times/day to enjoy life. But you guys carry on providing enlightenment to we mere mortals. grin

mike r
Thanks.

Actually, I am happy. Perhaps not being an embittered bigot contributes to that. I am certainly happy that I don't have to post >12 times/day to enjoy life. But you guys carry on providing enlightenment to we mere mortals. grin

mike r

You were born an embittered bigot. It's just that you don't direct it towards the typical suspects.
Your vitriol is directed toward the goy,...like Nadler and Schumer does.

mike r
You're happy because you're one of the stupidest posters on the Campfire.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Imus croaked a couple days ago, no Nappy-Headed Ho's for him anymore.
Its really not that hard to get a clue. Bleck males are just over 10% (12) of the US Male population but comprise nearly 40% of the US male prison population.
White males are about 65% of the Male population but only make up 32% of the male prison population.

Hispanic males make up 12.5% of the US Male pop. But make up 22% of the US Male prison population.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, white males 32%, and Hispanic males 22%. White females comprised 49% of the prison population in comparison to black females who accounted for 22% of the female population.

I would expect police would be aware of these statistics.

Evidently, white criminals are either too smart to be caught, or are too smart to be caught by the cops we got. whistle

Ok, ok, just kidding.,
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Imus croaked a couple days ago, no Nappy-Headed Ho's for him anymore.

I think that, like Wilt Chamberlin and Lindsey's Subban, he could afford the white ho's.
I never thought she was hot either.

Too angular and borderline dude lookin' for my taste.
You wanna see a woman?

Check out Kate Beckinsale.

Smokin'!
(lately)
Would I want my daughters to hook up with anyone but a white guy, no I wouldn't.

That being said. P.K. Subban is a pretty decent guy. He donates a lot of money to children's hospitals, primarily in Montreal. He's from Toronto or a suburb thereof. He's not one of your ghetto dwellers. He currently plays for the New Jersey Devils.

Personally, I think he is too good for her. They are engaged to marry.

Yep, why would he want to deal her crazy crap then marry her? Date her, bang her and move on

He could do much better than her for a wife, and future mother of his children
Back to Arby’s anyone like an Arby’s sandwich. You guys kill me.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
You wanna see a woman?

Check out Kate Beckinsale.

Smokin'!
(lately)

Agreed!
I notice this thread has over 200 replies which I'm not going to read every one. In a nutshell, what is the problem if 2 millionaires of opposite sex and decent reputations get married. I wasn't planning on trying to date her or have sex with her and seriously doubt anybody on here was. No skin off my back or yours.
She was married to a white guy, Tom Vonn, for four years.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I notice this thread has over 200 replies which I'm not going to read every one. In a nutshell, what is the problem if 2 millionaires of opposite sex and decent reputations get married. I wasn't planning on trying to date her or have sex with her and seriously doubt anybody on here was. No skin off my back or yours.

You weren’t planning...but the potential was there?

P
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Her white guy fetish is long gone.

I think she had her cheekbones sharpened.
Velicity Von has better hooters.
Tuck and roll.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Her white guy fetish is long gone.

Hahahaha.

Well, that might be depend on what you spent in your past looking at.

Agreed Sam !!!

LMAO !!!
I don’t think a Montana dirt farmer or a southern hillbilly ever had a chance with her.

Post up pics of your blue haired beat bags so we all know what hot is.
I don’t think a Montana dirt farmer or a southern hillbilly ever had a chance with her.

I dated several girls that were better looking than her when I was at TAMU. They’re a dime a dozen in TX. 🤠
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I dated several girls that were better looking than her when I was at TAMU. They’re a dime a dozen in TX. 🤠

Ya Olympic athletics are a dime a dozen. Rolls eyes
She is also too tall imo. Never been a fan of bigger women ie over about 5-7. I give her 18 mos with the latest donkey dong. This relationship has an expiration date on it.
Haha, Stormfront 2.0 brotherhood, Campfire edition! Eyeball/Jag is the Grand Poohbah! Haha!
Haha, Stormfront 2.0 brotherhood, Campfire edition! Eyeball/Jag is the Grand Poohbah! Haha!

I doubt that you're going to find very many kindred spirits here.

From 5 years ago:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9167555/1
She did propose to him on Christmas. LOL He even got a man engagement ring from her.

He better watch out. Legs that strong and she could castrate him with one squeeze.
Originally Posted by KenMi
She did propose to him on Christmas. LOL He even got a man engagement ring from her.

He better watch out. Legs that strong and she could castrate him with one squeeze.

Yup. She could put a hurtin on your neck. wink
so why does she have to go and choose what she does?

Because this is America and it's her choice.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
so why does she have to go and choose what she does?

Because this is America and it's her choice.

All these liberal democrats on here don’t like her making her own choices.
So all this hatred for blacks is because you think they all have enormous black ding dongs? You are threatened by their penises? They make you feel inadequate? Have you considered therapy? You also might consider not watching so much porn.
Who in the Fûck keeps track of TMZ. You guys need to take your phone to the shîtter and stop reading your wives magazines.
And who in the hell is tiger?
Its really not that hard to get a clue. Bleck males are just over 10% (12) of the US Male population but comprise nearly 40% of the US male prison population.
White males are about 65% of the Male population but only make up 32% of the male prison population.

Hispanic males make up 12.5% of the US Male pop. But make up 22% of the US Male prison population.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, white males 32%, and Hispanic males 22%. White females comprised 49% of the prison population in comparison to black females who accounted for 22% of the female population.

Evidently, white criminals are either too smart to be caught, or are too smart to be caught by the cops we got. whistle

Ok, ok, just kidding.,

Obviously, people with large penises commit more crimes. It's either that or maybe they don't have the money for representation and end up with a public defender who has hundreds of other clients as well and can't work on their case more than a few minutes a week.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Ok, ok, just kidding.,

Obviously, people with large penises commit more crimes. It's either that or maybe they don't have the money for representation and end up with a public defender who has hundreds of other clients as well and can't work on their case more than a few minutes a week.

Commie Alert!!!!

Ok, ok, just kidding.,

Commie Alert!!!!

Yes, because communists obviously make fun of racist for their fear of black penises. I believe Stalin started that.
[Linked Image from imagez.tmz.com]
wonder if she is pregnant yet? What gestational age does the nose show up on ultrasound?

Ok, ok, just kidding.,

Commie Alert!!!!

Yes, because communists obviously make fun of racist for their fear of black penises. I believe Stalin started that.

My only fear concerning black dick heads is what it going to cost me providing for their kids.
© 24hourcampfire