Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

I'm beginning to believe some of you have never seen anything but a prepubescent one.

In a previous thread, the average age of CF members is near or above 60 YO. Unless they have wives or girlfriends less than half their age, they are nuzzling gramma class meat curtains.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by carbon12

I'm beginning to believe some of you have never seen anything but a prepubescent one.

In a previous thread, the average age of CF members is near or above 60 YO. Unless they have wives or girlfriends less than half their age, they are nuzzling gramma class meat curtains.

Exactly what makes the hater comments even more ridiculous. My guess is most of the ol boomers on this thread hating on Vonn haven't been below the belt on their own beat bags in years.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Personally, I think she looks pretty hawt. Got a great ass, nice poontang...I agree with Jorge on her tits, but tits ain't everything. Pretty along with it. She looks like she'd wear that guy out.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Reminds me of an old morality tale from about 2600 years ago:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sounds like a lot of jealousy over *not* having a “big one”.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
She worked hard. She's been around. Her knees finally betrayed her. She gave it one last try when any reasonable person would have quit. She can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned.

This. I'm not sure why it's any of the 'fires business.

She’s a USA Olympic gold medalist and he plays professional hockey. They’re both better looking, better off financially and I’d wager happier with their lives than the vast majority.

But golly gee the Campfire says that whores got a horrid looking clam!!!
Man some of y’all is unbelievable...

Make sure you boys post pics of yourselves, your wives, and her clam so we can tee off..

A big black dick with lots of money seems to be the ticket for happiness for chicks like you and Lindsey too.

Jag, is that a very Christian attitude? Is that how Christ wants you to behave?

Just asking because of your signature line and I've seen others mention your Christianity.

You pegged him. He's not a Christian. He's a fake and a fraud who wears pseudo-Christianity on his sleeve to advertise his "righteousness". But what he's actually revealed about himself is that he has a lot more in common with Satan than Christ.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin
She worked hard. She's been around. Her knees finally betrayed her. She gave it one last try when any reasonable person would have quit. She can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned.

She’s a USA Olympic gold medalist and he plays professional hockey. They’re both better looking, better off financially and I’d wager happier with their lives than the vast majority.

Make sure you boys post pics of yourselves, your wives, and her clam so we can tee off..

A big black dick with lots of money seems to be the ticket for happiness for chicks like you and Lindsey too.

Just asking because of your signature line and I've seen others mention your Christianity.

You pegged him. He's not a Christian. He's a fake and a fraud who wears pseudo-Christianity on his sleeve to advertise his "righteousness". But what he's actually revealed about himself is that he has a lot more in common with Satan than Christ.
Wow. You've been here since April and have way less than a thousand posts, yet you think you know somebody you've never met? Another troll.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You mean old dried up piss flaps like the slices of an overcooked spiral ham???

😃

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
MMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Spiral ham!!!!!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Wow. You've been here since April and have way less than a thousand posts, yet you think you know somebody you've never met? Another troll.

I'm not the only one here who's figured out he's a hypocrite. It doesn't take long.

Tarquin
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I'm not the only one here who's figured out he's a hypocrite. It doesn't take long.

That's harsh.

I like to consider him, along with the rest of us, as free entertainment.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"I'm not the only one here who's figured out he's a hypocrite. It doesn't take long."

I'm not the only one that's figured out you're a f u c k i n g troll. Y'all always out yourselves. Freedom of speech and freedom of thought is only one-way...that about right?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by slumlord

You mean old dried up piss flaps like the slices of an overcooked spiral ham???

😃

Meat rehydration can be done. There are books at the library on how to do it in the cooking section.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Well one thing about the campfire for me is I learn just who and the hell all these peoples are that I never heard of before.

Personally I’m all for whatever they wanna do. They should have the opportunity to be just as miserable as the rest of us.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A guy doesn't have to have many post to see someones true color. Anyone with even 1/2 a brain and see jaguartx is a POS.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The only thing I have against Lindsey Vonn is how she got all political right before the last Olympics stating that there was no way she would go to the White House if she won. She turned a lot of people off and caused them to root against her. She should have just skied for her country and kept her mouth shut.

3825 24336
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cretch
The only thing I have against Lindsey Vonn is how she got all political right before the last Olympics stating that there was no way she would go to the White House if she won. She turned a lot of people off and caused them to root against her. She should have just skied for her country and kept her mouth shut.

Yes, In addition to being a mudshark, she is liberal to the core.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by callnum
A guy doesn't have to have many post to see someones true color. Anyone with even 1/2 a brain and see jaguartx is a POS.

Yeah, just as your buds say about Trump. Suckers like you cant stand truth. grin

Tell us mo about your immaculate ejaculate hero the Zero. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/27/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I'm glad she never broke her bum. Muscles surrounding the broken bones usually degenerate some.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by callnum

Yeah, just as your buds say about Trump. Suckers like you cant stand truth. grin

Tell us mo about your immaculate ejaculate hero the Zero. wink

I am far, far more conservative than you are dumb [bleep].

Tarquin
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 22magnut, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 56 invisible), 2,911 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,605
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.