Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ha. She could, and would, put out for a donkey, but there aren't that many donkeys who have a lot of money.

You progressives fail to consider one thing, which is why isn't there a rich cracker spending time in her crack? It could be because they can get better stuff in their sack. wink

No clue why you act like you wouldn’t be on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich......assuming you could get the velcro undone on your shoes fast enough Boomer.

Yup.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I think he's the one getting the raw deal here. She's one nutty broad, he should be running the other way if he knows what's good for him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I think he's the one getting the raw deal here. She's one nutty broad, he should be running the other way if he knows what's good for him.

Agreed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She's just a skank coal-burner.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ha. She could, and would, put out for a donkey, but there aren't that many donkeys who have a lot of money.

You progressives fail to consider one thing, which is why isn't there a rich cracker spending time in her crack? It could be because they can get better stuff in their sack. wink

Wow. You are one judgmental mf’er. I guess that whole individual liberty concept is foreign to you. As is decency it would appear.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prm

Wow. You are one judgmental mf’er. I guess that whole individual liberty concept is foreign to you. As is decency it would appear.

I laugh that if I don't agree with dear old Jag, I'm a "progressive". If he only knew.

The southern whites that supported the Democractic party and such winners such as the corrupt LBJ are the ones responsible for such racism. MLK accomplished a lot and the needle did move until Obama set the USA back to the 60s or worse. That MFG racist and his MFG WIFE/HUSBAND (I'm not really sure) are two of the biggest racists ever.

If the democrats had ever wanted to do something,they didn't. Too easy to leave the blacks poor and uneducated, a readily accessible cheap work force, until now the New Brown's work harder for less money.

Really, the whole black situation reminds me of our natives and especially the reserves. I dont know what the solution is, but just pouring money at the problem is not the solution, too much corruption. i see it when i visit South Africa. Same dam thing.

Too bad Obama came along and told the blacks it wasn't their fault. Can the USA recover? Oh, and reparations are a stupid idea.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I think that snapper looks just fine. At the end of the day there ain't many here who wouldn't hit that in her prime skiing days, all else aside. Ifin ya say ya wouldn't your probably a liar.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AB2506

I'd be perfectly ok in an all white world. That would be my preference.

Hitler felt the same way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum

I'd be perfectly ok in an all white world. That would be my preference.

Hitler felt the same way.

The difference is action.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by prm

I laugh that if I don't agree with dear old Jag, I'm a "progressive". If he only knew.

The southern whites that supported the Democractic party and such winners such as the corrupt LBJ are the ones responsible for such racism. MLK accomplished a lot and the needle did move until Obama set the USA back to the 60s or worse. That MFG racist and his MFG WIFE/HUSBAND (I'm not really sure) are two of the biggest racists ever.

If the democrats had ever wanted to do something,they didn't. Too easy to leave the blacks poor and uneducated, a readily accessible cheap work force, until now the New Brown's work harder for less money.

Really, the whole black situation reminds me of our natives and especially the reserves. I dont know what the solution is, but just pouring money at the problem is not the solution, too much corruption. i see it when i visit South Africa. Same dam thing.

Too bad Obama came along and told the blacks it wasn't their fault. Can the USA recover? Oh, and reparations are a stupid idea.

The deep state NWO sure thinks the Browning of America and western Europe is what needs to take place. I'm unsure how that is supposed to help, but I'm sure it will make some of you feel better.

How many decades do they figure it will be before there are no more blonde, blue eyed kids?

PS. I've never voted for or supported any dimocrap other than JFK when he kicked the commies back. LBJ was a pos crook from the word go.

PS out of many, many mulatto kids as patients a few knew their bleck father and 2 werent on Medicaid, but hey, the left has proven kids dont need dads or discipline growing up and we can well afford the welfare we spend on feeding, schooling, clothing, medicating, and housing the fatherless kids being we are the richest nation on earth, right?

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/27/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dont forget, she is blonde.

I don't believe so..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
She worked hard. She's been around. Her knees finally betrayed her. She gave it one last try when any reasonable person would have quit. She can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned.

This. I'm not sure why it's any of the 'fires business.

EVERYTHING is the 'fire's business. They are part of the new order where only the select few of the dictatorial junta decide what is right. The new .Gov in your bedroom.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’d hit it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Gawd ....
That is one nasty looking set of pizz flaps........

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Reminds me of my old coat sleeve with the busted elastic and probably smells like that sock laying on the floor that I wore for three days straight.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Its plain to see many here have no concerns as to what the poor sisters are supposed to do for a suitable date.

I knew a nice looking, hard working, smart, Christian bleck lady who never married for lack of a comparable bleck Male counterpart.

Oh, she knew some handsome, hardworking, educated bleck men (docs, lowyers, businessmen) but they were only interested in white women.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/27/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Its plain to see many here have no concerns as to what the poor sisters are supposed to do for a suitable date.

I knew a nice looking, hard working, smart, Christian bleck lady who never married for lack of a comparable bleck Male counterpart.

Oh, she knew some handsome, hardworking, educated bleck men but they were only interested in white women.

You sure sound like you have a miserable life.

The shotgun is always on option.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, thanks. I'm probably going for quail today unless it rains, sandhills tomorrow AM and ducks on the Pecos Sunday AM.

Supposed to get down in the mid 20s Sat night. It might bring some big ducks in.

I need to take advantage of shooting opportunities since it's possible your commie buds may crook their way into top govt offices again.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by prm

Reparations = Revelations

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
Gawd ....
That is one nasty looking set of pizz flaps........

You losers are something else. Just what is a vajajay supposed to look like in order to satisfy you?
Lindsey's looks pretty darn good to me. I'd tear it up in a heartbeat if I was up to her standards (bleck and wealthy).
I'm beginning to believe some of you have never seen anything but a prepubescent one.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1234, 257Bob, 22kHornet, 58 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,594
Posts18,532,480
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.