Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Cretch
The only thing I have against Lindsey Vonn is how she got all political right before the last Olympics stating that there was no way she would go to the White House if she won. She turned a lot of people off and caused them to root against her. She should have just skied for her country and kept her mouth shut.

Yes, In addition to being a mudshark, she is liberal to the core.

Lots of people here apparently insecure about their race and their dick size---witness this thread.

Last edited by Tarquin; 12/27/19.

Tarquin
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wish mine was bigger

I’d screw hot black chicks

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Cretch
The only thing I have against Lindsey Vonn is how she got all political right before the last Olympics stating that there was no way she would go to the White House if she won. She turned a lot of people off and caused them to root against her. She should have just skied for her country and kept her mouth shut.

Yes, In addition to being a mudshark, she is liberal to the core.

Lots of people here apparently insecure about their race and their dick size---witness this thread.

I know what race has to pay for the race that hates our country.

The deep state NWO and poope pushing this biracial crap down our throats is done to help break this nation. We are made stronger by our diversity is pure BS. If that were so they would be pulling that crap in Japan and China and Arabia and N Korea.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/27/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It really cracks me up when all these posters from Idaho, Montana, Alaska, places like that, where you couldn't find enough Negroes in the whole damn state to have a basketball game, come on here and defend something they've only seen on TV. Then, they want to act all high and mighty, and tell those of who have to deal with the basturds on a daily basis that we are racists.

I'm betting they don't hang around the local Injun reservation, or Eskimo village , scouting out a potential boyfriend for their lily white daughters.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It really cracks me up when all these posters from Idaho, Montana, Alaska, places like that, where you couldn't find enough Negroes in the whole damn state to have a basketball game, come on here and defend something they've only seen on TV. Then, they want to act all high and mighty, and tell those of who have to deal with the basturds on a daily basis that we are racists.

I'm betting they don't hang around the local Injun reservation, or Eskimo village , scouting out a potential boyfriend for their lily white daughters.

Indoctrinated suckers, they are.

White women with bleck men have 12x the chance of being killed by their spouse than a white woman with a white man, but our schools say the difference in races is only their color.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Or smart enough to live where they don't have to be obsessed and confused?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

So you deal with black, Canadian hockey players on a daily bases? You do understand that is the topic of the thread, if'n you can read.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Or stupid enough to actually believe the crap they post here.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Well it's because you are racist fuggers. I mean don't beat around the bush, it is what it is. What's your handle over at Stormfront?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum

So you deal with black, Canadian hockey players on a daily bases? You do understand that is the topic of the thread, if'n you can read.

The topic of the thread is Lindsey Vonn liking Black meat................can you read?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL........... the ones with mudsharks in the family are really stirred up now.

Well, boys, you can try to defend all you want to, but there is nothing on the face of the planet any lower than a White woman who screws a Negro. Nothing.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by callnum

The topic of the thread is Lindsey Vonn liking Black meat................can you read?

You must not be able read, as the black guy Vonn is marrying is a Canadian hockey player, simple enough for ya?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Never been on the site. BTW, come on down south and get you some bleck experience.

I used to be as clueless as you until I started going to college and working with them, but I'm sure your experience outshines mine.

The last posted figures from crime files showed white women sexually assaulted by a bleck man over 15,500 times per year. That came to about one case every 33 min.

The reverse of a white man sexually assaulting a bleck woman averaged less than one/ year. Orientals and Hispanics were included in the white category.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Happy Kwanzaa you backsliders!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Well, boys, you can try to defend all you want to, but there is nothing on the face of the planet any lower than a White woman who screws a Negro. Nothing.

Wow!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

You are a genuinely despicable man.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

Well it's because you are racist fuggers. I mean don't beat around the bush, it is what it is. What's your handle over at Stormfront?

Well said.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Show me where I have lied. What have we gotten for $22 trillion. A nation coming apart at the seams.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Or stupid enough to actually believe the crap they post here.

You nailed it right there! Self awareness is the true path to enlightenment.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You are a genuinely despicable man.

Considering where it's coming from, I'll take that as a compliment.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10ring1, 204guy, 71 invisible), 3,005 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,614
Posts18,532,920
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.