Home
No trouble. Very successful rally.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I'll fess up, I thought it was the perfect setting for an unnatural disaster.

Good call Jackmountain.
Jackmountain lead the charge on this and my hat is off to him.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Yep, so glad I was wrong too.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I was actually looking for some drone shots of police snipers with rifles pointed at the crowd.
Would make a great cover photo for TIME.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Good on you Jackmountain!
Stone wall comes to mind, "Never take counsel of your fears."
Posted By: deflave Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
He usually is.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No trouble. Very successful rally.

And 16bore and Cashisking, and all the others.
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Yep. It went very well.

Honestly I'm relieved. I really thought there would be trouble from some bussed in agitators
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by Dude270
Yep. It went very well.

Honestly I'm relieved. I really thought there would be trouble from some bussed in agitators

Did they even show up? Glad there was no trouble.
Yep. It went very well.

Now what to do?
Lawyers and courts and ride it out till the next sea change in the legislature?
You will need new Gov too.
What is time frame for elections?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Yep. It went very well.

At least one small group of Marxists showed up and, with a loudspeaker, chanted typical calls for communist revolution in America. They gave up pretty quick, though, since the crowd just kept shouting USA at them.
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Yep. It went very well.

Now what to do?

The next step might be rallying behind the county sheriffs and wait for the state police to try to enforce the new laws.
Yep. It went very well.

Was great wasn't it!

I didn't take the lead on anything..... That was the VCDL and GOA. I was just another guy glad to have two strong organizations fighting for me and the rest of us Virginians.

Everybody I interacted with down there was awesome. No bullshit at all. Proud as hell of US today. People from all around the country came...... We still live in the greatest country on Earth. WE are still the majority, don't let them tell you we're not. We're just silent most of the time til you piss us off!
Yep. It went very well.

Now what to do?

The next step might be rallying behind the county sheriffs and wait for the state police to try to enforce the new laws.

Sherrif's spoke today at the rally and said [bleep] you blackface!
Posted By: deflave Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Yep. It went very well.

Reality can be a real bitch.

LOL.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
BULLY!!!
Posted By: 163bc Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I was there early this morning and just got home. All was done very peacefully, respectfully, and without any violence. I hope it makes a difference.
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Yep. It went very well.

Was great wasn't it!

Yes indeed . Restored my faith in our fellow citizens
I didn’t personally see any agitators or anyone looking for trouble. The could have been there but they were outnumbered by ten thousand to one. Not to mention badly outgunned. Anyone who started anything there would have been out of business in less than 2 seconds. Law enforcement everywhere.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
PTL for prayers answered.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
[

guaranteed new governor in 2 years. VA law does not allow back to back terms. last 4 yrs was Clinton lapdog carpetbagger Terry McAuliffe. I am a resister, forever, looks like.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Well done, Virginia! You guys set a great example for the rest of the country.
Btw the VCDL was absolutely fantastic. The NRA nearly non existent.
Posted By: baxterb Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I was there this morning for a while. Peaceful, friendly, and armed to the teeth. Thought everything went just fine. Talked to plenty of cops who were relaxed and not worried about a thing.

Regarding opposition...man, walking around that place you were literally wading through guns. And frankly, I think the presence of all those guns kept the troublemakers at bay. Which, is kind of what we’ve been saying all along, no?
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Good to hear!
Yep. I believe it was Col. Sanders who said “An armed society is a polite society.” Or maybe it was Big Bird. Someone said it.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
and Someone was right!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Nice to know my money to GOA goes towards doing something important like fighting potential flash fires set by anti-2A arsonists.

I still give coin to the NRA, but it’s a small pittance compared to GOA and JPFO.

Good work Jack and all who attended today.

😎
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Excellent
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I guess Steve was wrong.
Posted By: 1bigdude Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
What to do next? Start sand bagging your home get prepared for the Gov. to send in the NG for your guns ,
Nothing done today is going to stop the Liberals!!!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
What to do next? Start sand bagging your home get prepared for the Gov. to send in the NG for your guns ,

United voices are never a waste of time. It shows strength.

Also, there's many steps yet to play out in this.

First, the legislation has not been signed into law.

When it is, court challenges of constitutionality will be filed. Appeals as needed...

We are a long way from the sky falling yet.

But, there may come a time when the storm troopers come, and pay the price...
Originally Posted by baxterb
I was there this morning for a while. Peaceful, friendly, and armed to the teeth. Thought everything went just fine. Talked to plenty of cops who were relaxed and not worried about a thing.

Regarding opposition...man, walking around that place you were literally wading through guns. And frankly, I think the presence of all those guns kept the troublemakers at bay. Which, is kind of what we’ve been saying all along, no?

Makes sense. You'd have to be stupid to come after a bunch armed like that with clubs and bottles.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 1bigdude

United voices are never a waste of time. It shows strength.

Also, there's many steps yet to play out in this.

First, the legislation has not been signed into law.

When it is, court challenges of constitutionality will be filed. Appeals as needed...

We are a long way from the sky falling yet.

But, there may come a time when the storm troopers come, and pay the price...

Today won't change their plans one bit. They'll pass HB961 sure as the sun will come up in the morning.
Yes it will be taken straight to judicial review and we'll have too see which way the wind blows at that point. One thing is for sure. There will be no confiscation and there will be no registration without a lot of blood loss.
Talked to a person right below our sheriff today who told us the deputies in large majority have said if they tell them to enforce these new laws they'll all hand in their badges. He said they weren't enforcing [bleep].

Another thing to keep in mind...for every one of us in attendance today, there were 30-50 more folks at home that couldn't/wouldn't come out today. What they saw today was the very small tip of very large iceberg. I was there 4 hours and saw one single person that I knew or recognized! What they saw today was just a few representatives.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
That was well said, JM
Posted By: 1bigdude Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I repeat NOTHING DONE TODAY IS GOING TO STOP THE LIBERALS
Peaceful rallies do not hurt anything but by Wednesday will be forgotten by all other than our side...and some of then.
In my lifetime what is left of it I firmly believe the USA will see a bloody uprising that will make the racial riots look like a block party.
NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE FOR IT, stock your ammo, etc. While you can still do so without shopping the black markets.
Is the sky falling on personal freedoms...not yet but the sky is cloudy!

Another thing to keep in mind...for every one of us in attendance today, there were 30-50 more folks at home that couldn't/wouldn't come out today. What they saw today was the very small tip of very large iceberg. I was there 4 hours and saw one single person that I knew or recognized! What they saw today was just a few representatives.

Absolutely!
Posted By: pete53 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
i have said this before we are all under the United States Consitution no state or person overides the Constitution of the United States . the Governor of Virginia is not above our Constitution Law, this Virginia Governor should be arrested ,sentenced and put in prison for treason.
Posted By: add Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
:: This space reserved for watch4gummibear ::
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Seems that lots of the naysayers that were schitting all over JM have gone quiet. They’ll be back in a couple days.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20

Another thing to keep in mind...for every one of us in attendance today, there were 30-50 more folks at home that couldn't/wouldn't come out today.

I’d say that number is way low, probably more like 200-300
Originally Posted by add
:: This space reserved for watch4gummibear ::

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 16bore

Another thing to keep in mind...for every one of us in attendance today, there were 30-50 more folks at home that couldn't/wouldn't come out today.

Seriously, you're probably right.

They haven't seen [bleep]. If we want to come hard they would be like grains of sand on a beach during a tsunami.
Originally Posted by pete53
i have said this before we are all under the United States Consitution no state or person overides the Constitution of the United States . the Governor of Virginia is not above our Constitution Law, this Virginia Governor should be arrested ,sentenced and put in prison for treason.

The gun grabbers don't care about the constitution, never have and never will. Gun owners showed the entire country today when you "Go After" the Second Amendment as they did in Virginia...they have awoken a sleeping giant. ALL OF US are just not taking the bullsh*t. anymore.

Agreed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: 16bore Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
There’s some pretty damn upset news reporters tonight. 20,000 armed citizens showed up and nothing happened.

Guns are dangerous I tell you.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20

+1
I wish only for Virginia to be a serious wake up call to other States, especially the Blue States, that if we can’t vote Liberals out of our State politics, at the very least, be ready to show up in masses to protest anything and everything ignorant about 2A that comes out of Blue State Governments.

I’ve participated in 3 protests since Oregon went radical Blue against 2A. Like Jack and 16 bore said, the silent majority can’t remain silent anymore...The fence sitting so called Sportsman Hunter who believes one shotgun, one rifle, one handgun is enough for anybody isn’t our friend...They need to be educated on 2A or considered against 2A. 😎
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20

Seriously, you're probably right.

They haven't seen [bleep]. If we want to come hard they would be like grains of sand on a beach during a tsunami.

I was in a bar in Belize yesterday, down in Central America, and this was the main topic! Folks from all over!
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

+1

I sure still don't trust any of them.

Today's rally could have been left alone as an appeasement to the restless natives.
Posted By: Troutnut Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
No trash left behind, no overturned vehicles, no looting or vandalism. Just a bunch of people protesting our rights. if that had been a liberal protest it would have looked like a hurricane went through afterwards.

Makes sense. You'd have to be stupid to come after a bunch armed like that with clubs and bottles.

PREZACTLY!

Cowards only attack folks they believe are unarmed.

They were schitting their little Commie panty’s after seeing all of those Patriots armed to the teeth.

Funny, on the news footage I saw there were a couple of men carrying 50 Cal Barrett’s. And TONS of AR-15’s
Also a aw several armed women too.
Thanks to all who showed up and stood up for our 2nd Amendment Rights ! And God Bless America!
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I wish only for Virginia to be a serious wake up call to other States, especially the Blue States, that if we can’t vote Liberals out of our State politics, at the very least, be ready to show up in masses to protest anything and everything ignorant about 2A that comes out of Blue State Governments.

I’ve participated in 3 protests since Oregon went radical Blue against 2A. Like Jack and 16 bore said, the silent majority can’t remain silent anymore...The fence sitting so called Sportsman Hunter who believes one shotgun, one rifle, one handgun is enough for anybody isn’t our friend...They need to be educated on 2A or considered against 2A. 😎

Hand wringing and worrying about the "optics" or what some liberal "feels" about it, seems low on your list of concerns Beav.....you better be careful, Steve4102, fireballs, watch4bear and a few others will put you on ignore before you "make us all look bad"🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

+1

I sure still don't trust any of them.

Today's rally could have been left alone as an appeasement to the restless natives.

I think there's that, RB, and the overwhelming mass of supporters scared away the leftist goon squads.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

PREZACTLY!

Cowards only attack folks they believe are unarmed.

They were schitting their little Commie panty’s after seeing all of those Patriots armed to the teeth.

Funny, on the news footage I saw there were a couple of men carrying 50 Cal Barrett’s. And TONS of AR-15’s
Also a aw several armed women too.
Thanks to all who showed up and stood up for our 2nd Amendment Rights ! And God Bless America!

Tons of AR's but what you didn't see were the handguns poking out from the bottom of every other jacket. Lot of concealed carry, more than the open carry I'd guess.

Tons of AR's but what you didn't see were the handguns poking out from the bottom of every other jacket. Lot of concealed carry, more than the open carry I'd guess.

You can bet the Bolsheviks were paying close attention.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Heck, ya'll didn't even need the NRA. I'm sure much was accomplished.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I was wrong,
and glad to be.

Interested to watch the network news in a few minutes.
I like to see how they twist and turn.
Things like this, it's cool to flip to Fox then network.
Amazing how a story can sound so different
The NRA nearly non existent.

You shouldn't hate NRA members just because your kids don't look like you.
Oh look! It's a chickenshit cock sucker! Quick, someone show it some attention so it goes away!
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Heck, ya'll didn't even need the NRA. I'm sure much was accomplished.

Bear, what’s your end game exactly?

If President Trump was to Twitter up that all God fearing, 2A supporting, America loving individuals need to protect and defend themselves because the State Police, ATF, and local authorities are coming to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens.

What are you going to do? What’s your plan? Wait for Wayne and the NRA to save you?

Just curious of your answer....😎
Posted By: VaHunter Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I just heard on the local news that Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He is too stupid to recognize when good people are just standing up for their rights. He and his type think gun owners are evil people and they were peaceful only because they were afraid of the police. I believe the rally would have been peaceful without any police presence.
Posted By: ScottBrad Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I just heard on the local news that Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He is too stupid to recognize when good people are just standing up for their rights. He and his type think gun owners are evil people and they were peaceful only because they were afraid of the police. I believe the rally would have been peaceful without any police presence.

Sweet Jesus, typical.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I guess Steve was wrong.

Yes indeed and it is a beautiful thing to be wrong in a case like this.

Lets pray that I am proven wrong more often.
Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He'd throw them under the bus the first chance he got also.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

The gun grabbers don't care about the constitution, never have and never will. Gun owners showed the entire country today when you "Go After" the Second Amendment as they did in Virginia...they have awoken a sleeping giant. ALL OF US are just not taking the bullsh*t. anymore.

It shows the Virginia government that if they outlaw these people's guns, they may just show up at the capital and invite them to try and take them.
Posted By: kelbro Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
All of the cameras and the facial recognition software / biometrics gave them a boost to their database...much better than a stack of 4473 forms.

No [bleep], every other person I was near walking through the metal detectors to get in, thanked the LEO's and a couple of the state cop's were joking around with us the whole way through the line. There would've been zero trouble if there hadn't been a single LEO there. We're Virginians and Southerners, if nothing else, are respectful to any one respectful to us. If you're not? We'll, that's a whole different story.
Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He'd throw them under the bus the first chance he got also.

Like you would us....go figure.
Baby need his bottle? grin

If President Trump was to Twitter up that all God fearing, 2A supporting, America loving individuals need to protect and defend themselves because the State Police, ATF, and local authorities are coming to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens.

What are you going to do? What’s your plan? Wait for Wayne and the NRA to save you?

Waiting....
Baby need his bottle? grin

I got something you can suck....

Of course. I was never worried about our side starting violence.

ABC Nightly News pretty much said the same thing. Called it a “tense situation”. Then showed the 7 suspected white “suprematists” arrested last week and footage from the Charlotte clash. Did everything they could to try and make it about racism.

ABC Nightly News pretty much said the same thing. Called it a “tense situation”. Then showed the 7 suspected white “suprematists” arrested last week and footage from the Charlotte clash. Did everything they could to try and make it about racism.

We need a general culling.
Posted By: RandyR Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I am pleased everything turned out well but if the rally was held closer to the election I am sure an incident would have happened. Hopefully the Deep State is watching.
The NRA nearly non existent.

You shouldn't hate NRA members just because your kids don't look like you.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I don’t hate the NRA. Matter of fact I’ve been a life member for near 40 years. I call a spade a spade and in this case the NRA missed the biggest opportunity to help their cause in decades. VCDL is gonna get my attention and contributions for the immediate future. The have proven themselves to me in this battle. BTW my kids look just like me.....so do yours
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Originally Posted by RandyR
I am pleased everything turned out well but if the rally was held closer to the election I am sure an incident would have happened. Hopefully the Deep State is watching.

Good point, and no doubt all too true. I do believe we'll have a mass shooting RIGHT before election day. They need one.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
Any estimates of how any participated today?

Of course. I was never worried about our side starting violence.

Nor was I, but I was worried about the Democrats starting a False Flag event to bolster their narrative.

Glad my worries were all for not.
Posted By: krp Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/20/20
I read 22,000 but have only been home from work a little bit, one source.

Kent
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Thanks. Hadn’t had an opportunity to check.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
[quote=jackmountain Southerners, if nothing else, are respectful to any one respectful to us.
[/quote]

If you're respectful, why do you use an avatar that says F...the World? And why do all your posts contain multiple cuss words. Southern gentlemen don't act like that.

Seriously, I'm glad there was no violence. But does anyone think you changed any votes? What was the point?
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'd say at least. People were really spread out. The shuttle bus line was so long there were people leaving each time a group came. Probably 22,000 at one time but totals for the day had to be higher. Lot of people left early because they'd been there since Sunday and alot of people got there late. Whatever the MSM reports is way less I'm sure.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Do ya think that maybe, just maybe that all of these Politicians and Bloggers and reporters and facebookers and tweeters calling attention to the possibility that the Democrats were going to instigate false flag trouble may have given them pause and a reason to call off their plans?

Naw.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Good point, and no doubt all too true. I do believe we'll have a mass shooting RIGHT before election day. They need one.

Yep. That was my biggest fear. You can bet another one is coming soon. It’ll be much closer to the election, I’m betting
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

Yep. That was my biggest fear. You can bet another one is coming soon. It’ll be much closer to the election, I’m betting

Like maybe a self inflicted Stock Market Crash?

This.

Looked to me like there was way too many guns present for anyone to try anything stupid.
Posted By: 163bc Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'd say at least. People were really spread out. The shuttle bus line was so long there were people leaving each time a group came. Probably 22,000 at one time but totals for the day had to be higher. Lot of people left early because they'd been there since Sunday and alot of people got there late. Whatever the MSM reports is way less I'm sure.

I was there from about 7am. I heard the 22k est too and thought it was quite low. Crowd seemed to peak at about 10am but as stated folks were spread out and coming and going all day.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

Waiting....

Bear, your silence is defeating. Here, I will help you with my End Game.

My family fought for our ability to remain free and for every American to voice an opinion, whether popular or not.

I love my family, and I love my freedoms guaranteed under our Constitution. In regards to 2A and it’s protection by our Constitution. I own firearms for hunting, sport, and self preservation. My defensive weapons are for me, myself, and I, and individuals that trust me to protect them.

I won’t share my defensive weapons, unless I see it necessary to prevent, or end a life threatening situation, for myself or a loved one, or possible another person.

If an attempt was made to break Constitutional rights by local authorities in an effort to disarm a population. I will share with who ever comes knocking.

😎
Posted By: jwall Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

I saw that also. sick SICKENING !

Way to Go Virginia !

We'll find out just HOW stupid the Gov and legislators are. They are outnumbered NO DOUBT.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Delfarve: I come back from a gun chasin trip to the west coast and "Delfarve" is back alive and well!
Good I say.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[quote=jackmountain Southerners, if nothing else, are respectful to any one respectful to us.

If you're respectful, why do you use an avatar that says F...the World? And why do all your posts contain multiple cuss words. Southern gentlemen don't act like that.

Seriously, I'm glad there was no violence. But does anyone think you changed any votes? What was the point?

You're submissive attitude is pathetic. I told my son if I ever hear him say "I can't" I'm gonna kick his ass. I'll let him read your post so he understands the definition of the word defeatist.

Waiting....

Bear, your silence is defeating. Here, I will help you with my End Game.

My family fought for our ability to remain free and for every American to voice an opinion, whether popular or not.

I love my family, and I love my freedoms guaranteed under our Constitution. In regards to 2A and it’s protection by our Constitution. I own firearms for hunting, sport, and self preservation. My defensive weapons are for me, myself, and I, and individuals that trust me to protect them.

I won’t share my defensive weapons, unless I see it necessary to prevent, or end a life threatening situation, for myself or a loved one, or possible another person.

If an attempt was made to break Constitutional rights by local authorities in an effort to disarm a population. I will share with who ever comes knocking.

😎

If only every single other gun owner shared your sentiment.
Watch4bare is an NRA shill and a troll of the highest order.
Posted By: deflave Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
watch4bear is just another broke dick Never Trumper.

His end game is to cry. Nothing else.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Do ya think that maybe, just maybe that all of these Politicians and Bloggers and reporters and facebookers and tweeters calling attention to the possibility that the Democrats were going to instigate false flag trouble may have given them pause and a reason to call off their plans?

Naw.

Yep.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

[/quote]

What's the point of your post? For that matter, what's the point of your life?
Originally Posted by deflave

To be fair, people crying on here has went way up since Jan. 10th. If I'd known you were going to start posting again, I'd have bought stock in Kleenex. You bring out more emotion in people than a menstrual cycle.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What's the point of your post? For that matter, what's the point of your life?

That I'm a foul mouthed prick? Big news. My mom could've told him that years ago.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
It was a fantastic Lobby Day 2020.

I've been calling this the Woodstock of guns. Probably more armed citizens per acre at this rally than any other time at any other place.

Lobby day has been a tradition for many many many years. This was the biggest one for sure.

I heard after 99.9% of the crowd had disperse about 2 p.m. 10 or so antifa thugs started throwing rocks or something at some older man in a wheelchair and stole a walker from a little old lady. Not sure seems very believable, I'm having a friend of mine in law enforcement check the arrest records I'll get back to y'all

The entire crowd was super polite even media pictures of us picking up the trash after the event to leave the grounds nicer than they were when we got there.

Governor Coonman closed all public facilities and parking garages to help reduce the size of the crowd. In other words there were no restrooms available at all for 50,000+/- people. However, VCDL in their wisdom had rented 65 portajohns at their own expense. Can you imagine the outcry if they had not?

I only felt sorry for two groups today...the cowardly democrats that wouldn't come out and speak to anyone because their office was closed... and the snipers on the roof freezing their balls off.

I will say a prayer for the snipers at least.
Actually the NRA said they were completely behind the protestors and were ready to compromise.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

He’s too stupid to realize that the cops aren’t on his side either.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

THAT has me concerned. I don't have much to get by on, and a crash would be a disaster. Maybe it's close to time for small investors to go to cash. I wouldn't put anything past the swamp...anything.
Gov. Northam is right there with Oregon Gov. Kate Brown. Both two stupid cünts!

😎

THAT has me concerned. I don't have much to get by on, and a crash would be a disaster. Maybe it's close to time for small investors to go to cash. I wouldn't put anything past the swamp...anything.

If a democrat wins there are plenty of ways to short the market.

Leveraged short ETF's are very easy to trade.
Actually the NRA said they were completely behind the protestors and were ready to compromise.

LaPierre does sound french.....hmmmm
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Gov. Northam is right there with Oregon Gov. Kate Brown. Both two stupid cünts!

😎

You're not alone. Our new Gov is doing the casino mob's bidding. On their agenda is getting rid of guns. Bloomberg needs to be stopped, yesterday.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

You're submissive attitude is pathetic. I told my son if I ever hear him say "I can't" I'm gonna kick his ass. I'll let him read your post so he understands the definition of the word defeatist.

I can't or I quit were unacceptable in our family. If I passed on one positive trait to my family it was the strength of never give up and drive on.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

I can't or I quit were unacceptable in our family. If I passed on one positive trait to my family it was the strength of never give up and drive on.

mike r

Nothing in this world grates me as bad as the words
"I can't"
Posted By: jwall Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

I USED TO BE an ABC news follower. I can't believe how they and the rest of the Lame Stream Media have
SUCKumbed to the the Leftist, Blackist, Mussiest, Commiest, LOWEST elements of our Nation. sick sick

David Muir, Jon Karl, Matt Dowd, Cecilia Vega, Mary Bruce, Martha "radish", et.al. have lost ALL integrity and respect from me. They have become CESSpools !
Posted By: ScottBrad Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
"I tried" pisses me off to no end too.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What's the point of your post? For that matter, what's the point of your life? [/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

indyca35 is nothing but a little bich - liberal who might hunt a bit or say she does . nighthawk and her are girlfriends .

The commie MSM - POS top brass need to have their photos posted all across the internet/billboards/etc. informing good americans on who needs to be ''educated'' .
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

laugh laugh hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

TRUE ........
Posted By: baxterb Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

He’s too stupid to realize that the cops aren’t on his side either.

This is 100% right. I talked to many, many cops and they were in no way “controlling” anyone as much as chatting and seemed to be having a good time. An ex-NY cop (now VA) got in a long discussion about deer jerky and how much his kid loves it, some other cops were sitting in their truck talking with a fully outfitted and armed operator having a great time. When i was walking out, I caught a van full of cops with a box of Krispy Kreme donuts on the dash. I walked up smiling, pointing at the donuts and said, “Really?“ Cop rolls down the window and says, “ I swear, it’s full of carrot sticks and celery. You want one?” Then proceeded to hand me the box. This is pretty much what the cop/rallier interaction was like everywhere I looked. I never saw so much as pinched eyebrows from the cops. It was a great day for gun owners.

I talked to several reporters from NY Times, CBS, VOA, some Middle East show, and some locals...I think they were a little bummed it went so swimmingly...

LOL. grin

LOL. grin
No joke. I read about it from a trusted source on Facebook earlier today and now somebody has posted the article on here.
Richmond cops were likely never safer while on duty than they were during today's rally.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ginia-willing-to-compromise#Post14488107

LOL. grin
No joke. I read about it from a trusted source on Facebook earlier today and now somebody has posted the article on here.

Unbelievable.
Posted By: smokinggun Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

LOL. grin

Unbelievable.

Well, maybe we need to tell NRA to pound sand and form us a new group called the USACDL !!!
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Congratulations on a good solid event Virginians and supporters.

fwiw just watched a Canadian channel news piece. Surprisingly the reporting of the event came across pretty positively I'd say. Interestingly one of the two attendees they interviewed and aired was a black fellow and he was very pro 2a, articulate and polite. They did talk about the 7 or whatever the number is white supremacists arrested prior, and said that the fear was they'd ride in on the coat tails start trouble. Not at all that the 1000s there were trouble IMO.

[/quote]
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
The POINT is showing a large group of respectful individuals who happen to also respect our Constitution and how it came to be apart of our country’s historic values.

The POINT is to make politicians and anyone else watching, aware that our freedom won’t be taken away because a political process thinks it can.

The POINT is many will die over this, if it ever is attempted to become a reality for a political purpose.

The POINT is if you need to ask what is the POINT, then you are not a supporter of 2A but rather a sideline watcher who will allow government to own your life and your decisions...Which makes the POINT that you are a sheep. 😎

To be fair, people crying on here has went way up since Jan. 10th. If I'd known you were going to start posting again, I'd have bought stock in Kleenex. You bring out more emotion in people than a menstrual cycle.

Just like The Jesus when he rode in on that donkey.
Virginia is truly a test for the nation. Anyone thinking that Bloomberg can't take down murkowski in Alaska or Collins in Maine or Ted Cruz in Texas needs to have another cup of coffee and start paying attention.

Virginia's Constitution is even stronger than the Federal Constitution... for those that are not aware, it was written by the same people 10 years prior to the Federal Constitution and its even more explicit on inalienable rights.

And if the Virginia Constitution can so willfully be violated, the Federal Constitution doesn't stand a chance.

The globalists are attempting to take down this nation one stone at a time. Virginia is what is what is known as a foundation stone.

It is not my nature to offend my fellow gun enthusiast, however you are either in this fight or you are not helpful.
Regarding antifa, I know absolutely nothing about them other than I saw some chatter here or there that they were also anti- fascist.

If the actions against the old man in the wheelchair or the little old lady in her walker are true actions of antifa... I will now regard them as as nothing more than a ant under my foot.

But apparently they did scare away tens of thousands of people from yesterday's Lobby day effort.

Maybe I'm just fortunate to have so many close calls with death in my life that I have found God and walk without fear... or maybe I know all the wonderful yet tempoary fortunes I have are simply from God and can be instantly taken.. and this gives me a fearless spirit.

Don't really know and don't really care. Walk any path you choose to walk in the world... just a suggestion... it is never appropriate to tell another man what to do or what to think.

There's a lot to learn from the character of Mr. TJ Jackson
Originally Posted by CashisKing

But apparently they did scare away tens of thousands of people from yesterday's Lobby day effort.

No more could have participated than did. Over 20 thousand people showed up and, due to the press of people at and near the rally, weren't able to get anywhere near it, so went home.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
it is never appropriate to tell another man what to do or what to think.

When someone makes a blanket statement like this do they understand it works two ways, or are they simply saying, "You are free to agree with me, but not disagree with me"?

That's a familiar theme in these days of intolerance and incivility. Everyone fighting amongst themselves to the point no one gets along. Am I the only one that sees that as self-defeating?

When someone makes a blanket statement like this do they understand it works two ways, or are they simply saying, "You are free to agree with me, but not disagree with me"?

That's a familiar theme in these days of intolerance and incivility. Everyone fighting amongst themselves to the point no one gets along. Am I the only one that sees that as self-defeating?

It's ok to admit you were wrong.
Posted By: ScottBrad Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20

Or if you are from Oregon, double down on stupid.
Originally Posted by ScottBrad

Or if you are from Oregon, double down on stupid.

Blah blah blah. Trolls personified ^^^^^^
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
I appreciate all those who attended and the peaceful way the protest was carried out. I think it made a positive statement regarding gun owners, although the MSM will never acknowledge it.

With that being said, Soros now has an ally in his push for control and the destruction of the United States. That would be Michael Bloomberg. These people are going to expect a return on their investment and the Democrats/Socialists/Globalists/Communists are determined to give it to them. These people consider themselves intellectually and ethically superior to the rest of us and they are determined to control our behavior.

The protest yesterday was not a wasted effort. It was the necessary first step in dealing with these unconstitutional laws that have been passed and that they are continuing to pass. The laws will probably be passed in spite of our efforts because the Democrats know best. That will lead to the next step, which is litigation. Constitutionalist judges would rule in favor of the constitution but there are too many activist judges in the court system to predict how this will play out. Democrats will shop judges and do everything they can to limit our constitutional rights. We need to follow this closely. Things are heating up.

It's OK to admit you were wrong.
Posted By: krp Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Originally Posted by 45_100
I appreciate all those who attended and the peaceful way the protest was carried out. I think it made a positive statement regarding gun owners, although the MSM will never acknowledge it.

With that being said, Soros now has an ally in his push for control and the destruction of the United States. That would be Michael Bloomberg. These people are going to expect a return on their investment and the Democrats/Socialists/Globalists/Communists are determined to give it to them. These people consider themselves intellectually and ethically superior to the rest of us and they are determined to control our behavior.

The protest yesterday was not a wasted effort. It was the necessary first step in dealing with these unconstitutional laws that have been passed and that they are continuing to pass. The laws will probably be passed in spite of our efforts because the Democrats know best. That will lead to the next step, which is litigation. Constitutionalist judges would rule in favor of the constitution but there are too many activist judges in the court system to predict how this will play out. Democrats will shop judges and do everything they can to limit our constitutional rights. We need to follow this closely. Things are heating up.

An excellent effort by VA gun owners. The next step is the democrats passing and signing the new laws. When that happens the 2A response will be to tie them up in litigation, get an injunction against enforcement, struck as being unconstitutional. Once the laws are passed the Justice dept can file a case in District court and request an injunction. I'll be watching and if another entity, group or private, wish to litigate I'll be ready to send money as will many others around this country.

Another demonstration when these laws are signed would be helpful, nation wide, one of the 2A organizations should spearhead this through their membership and word of mouth... one day at X time around the country.

Kent

You sure do have a short memory.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Someone should ask the Democratic government of Virginia if the fences they used around the capitol worked.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/21/20
Lobby day fell on deaf ears. Democrats were not even there.
Obviously it didn't fall on deaf ears. They weren't there
Because they were in fear for their lives. The way politicians need to be when they aren't representing the will of the people.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

They don’t give a shat.

No more could have participated than did. Over 20 thousand people showed up and, due to the press of people at and near the rally, weren't able to get anywhere near it, so went home.

There were a ton of people on 9th Street that's where I spent most of the day that don't show up in most of the pictures. it was absolutely positively packed. We were down there where lots of the pictures were taken for TV. Unless you were actually there it's kind of hard to understand. The governor had blocked off certain steets making it more difficult the move around.

Doesn't really matter there were plenty of us and they knew we were there. I'm sure they are watching the TV from inside their chicken coop.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

They don’t give a shat.

You have got to be the most negative, defeatist person I've ever seen. Results come with action. Actions come in an order, based on the actions of our opposition. We peacefully assembled to let our representatives know we will not stand for anymore infringement upon our rights. Now we wait to see what they do. They pass laws, we fight in court. We lose, we take it clear to the supreme Court. We lose there, we have two choices....live on our knees or die on our feet if we must.
I think everyone knows what your choice will be. You're not even willing to stand up and be counted now so why would anyone expect you'll be willing too later?
But if we win you'll be the one yelling "WE did it! "The loudest.
Ankle biter.....

There are six tenses in Latin, GFY works in all of them.

You sure do have a short memory.

Better than a short COCK!!!

Hahhahahahaha!

Burrrnnnn!
Fireballz never stops and asks who the common denominator is in all of his self righteous cyber-quarrels.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20
It's sad that an event as important as this and as successful as this, has turned into another Personal Attack Fest here on The Fire.

Oops... wrong quote

There were a ton of people on 9th Street that's where I spent most of the day they don't show up in most of the pictures it was absolutely positively packed. We were down there where lots of the pictures were taken for TV. Unless you were actually there it's kind of hard to understand.

Yep, lot of people packed back up in the side streets. Elbow to elbow too.
You see the guy in the banana costume holding the sign that said "Northam sucks Bloomberg's banana"?

I like the one that said "Im fighting for my gay married neighbors to be able to defend their marijuana with a gun"

Quite a few liberal/libertarian pro gun folks. Social issues aside, the only people that want gun control is educated, rich, entitled white folks who have never needed a gun to protect themselves in their gated communities and country clubs, or to put dinner on the table. White apologists disconnected from the reality of the majority of America.

The bitch driving the Lexus to get a $300 spa day with five kids and a pussy husband wearing a sweater vest is the problem.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20
Fireballz never stops and asks who the common denominator is in all of his self righteous cyber-quarrels.

Painful. Truly.
Posted By: deflave Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20

Oops... wrong quote

There were a ton of people on 9th Street that's where I spent most of the day they don't show up in most of the pictures it was absolutely positively packed. We were down there where lots of the pictures were taken for TV. Unless you were actually there it's kind of hard to understand.

Yep, lot of people packed back up in the side streets. Elbow to elbow too.
You see the guy in the banana costume holding the sign that said "Northam sucks Bloomberg's banana"?

I like the one that said "Im fighting for my gay married neighbors to be able to defend their marijuana with a gun"

Quite a few liberal/libertarian pro gun folks. Social issues aside, the only people that want gun control is educated, rich, entitled white folks who have never needed a gun to protect themselves in their gated communities and country clubs, or to put dinner on the table. White apologists disconnected from the reality of the majority of America.

The bitch driving the Lexus to get a $300 spa day with five kids and a pussy husband wearing a sweater vest is the problem.

Very well stated.
It's sad that an event as important as this and as successful as this, has turned into another Personal Attack Fest here on The Fire.

It's all they've got. It's all they're ever going to contribute.
Cash,

Kudos to you for going down there.
Living out west in the land of Welfare Hunting I forget you guys back east start drinking 3 hours earlier, not counting the alcoholics that drink all the time.

Same old crowd, different day.
Living out west in the land of Welfare Hunting I forget you guys back east start drinking 3 hours earlier, not counting the alcoholics that drink all the time.

Same old crowd, different day.

Thanks for sharing.

It's sad that you and that dipschit steve4102 were trying to scare everyone into not going with all your ill informed paranoid bullshit from 3000 miles away knowing absolutely nothing about the situation, the landscape, the political climate or the general attitude of anyone on either side here on the ground. Sometimes when you're ignorant of the facts you keep your mouth shut so you don't wind up looking STUPID.
Posted By: krp Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20
Dogs constantly barking at the neighbors and mailman...

Kent
*skip it.
Thanks to everybody who had the guts to show up. Thanks especially to those who had the balls to walk into the fenced off area unarmed.
The media spoon fed that fear mongering schit the best that they could.

Talk about your all time backfires.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20
Yep. It went very well.

Was great wasn't it!

Yes, yes it was... I don't much care for cities though, and was glad to get back across the bridge... But as city days go, that was a good one.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20
There were a lot of great signs. Some really funny stuff. One guy had a sign that said Northrop is hiding under Bloomberg's balls

Did you see that Epstein didn't kill himself truck driving around with the 8 by 10 ft sign in the back?

Or the black guy with a sign that said "Black guns not black face."

There's a ton of fun great people like you said elbow to elbow

Heh heh... Damn, I really used to stick up for the NRA, too. But they seem like they are so stubborn about imploding, it's like someone has paid them to do it....?

They don’t give a shat.

You have got to be the most negative, defeatist person I've ever seen. Results come with action. Actions come in an order, based on the actions of our opposition. We peacefully assembled to let our representatives know we will not stand for anymore infringement upon our rights. Now we wait to see what they do. They pass laws, we fight in court. We lose, we take it clear to the supreme Court. We lose there, we have two choices....live on our knees or die on our feet if we must.
I think everyone knows what your choice will be. You're not even willing to stand up and be counted now so why would anyone expect you'll be willing too later?
Ankle biter.....

You’ve got be one of the most thin skinned campfire people.

I fully support the peaceful protest that took place from the 2a supporters. My point is the liberals don’t care what the PEOPLE OF AMERICA want. That’s what I was saying. If they cared they’d not be taking the actions they have taken that spits in the face of our founding fathers. I don’t give a [bleep] what you think you know about me.

They don’t give a shat.

Ankle biter.....

You’ve got be one of the most thin skinned campfire people.

I fully support the peaceful protest that took place from the 2a supporters. My point is the liberals don’t care what the PEOPLE OF AMERICA want. That’s what I was saying. If they cared they’d not be taking the actions they have taken that spits in the face of our founding fathers. I don’t give a [bleep] what you think you know about me.

Break it up you two.

No more fighting.

They don’t give a shat.

Ankle biter.....

Nah, I can top that, to my naysayer local cronies, when they ask how it was, I simply tell them that as soon as our bus stopped and the doors opened, cops and Antifa lined up together and opened up on us with MG34s. We were all killed in seconds. All of us. Me too. Yes, I'm texting you from the great beyond. Sucking chest wound? Fuq, I don't even HAVE a chest anymore...
Take care of my dog for me, and help my wife get a fair price for my guns, will ya, Jodie? Buddy?

Oh, I forgot, and it was "all for nutin'!" "Nutin' we did matters..."
I thing i will give to GOA and send a copy of the receipt to Nra
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20

It's sad that you and that dipschit steve4102 were trying to scare everyone into not going with all your ill informed paranoid bullshit from 3000 miles away knowing absolutely nothing about the situation, the landscape, the political climate or the general attitude of anyone on either side here on the ground. Sometimes when you're ignorant of the facts you keep your mouth shut so you don't wind up looking STUPID.

It's a shame that you are not capable of distinguishing between "Informing" of the possibilities that may lie ahead, a warning if you will, to keep your eyes open and watch each others back, and actually trying to scare grown men and women into not attending.

I'm sorry that your republican friends were not capable of voting for the lesser of two evils and stayed home on election day, thus handing the Democrats a Super majority in your State. Maybe next election you could do more to get your buds off their mountain and into the voting booth so you don't have to keep fighting for your rights after the fact.

In case you have forgotten , Elections have Consequences, might want to go that rout first next time..
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Jackmountain Was Right - 01/22/20
Appears the Richmond Police were enforcing the anti-mask laws.

Kept the Americans from assault by the antifags.

It's a shame that you are not capable of distinguishing between "Informing" of the possibilities that may lie ahead, a warning if you will, to keep your eyes open and watch each others back, and actually trying to scare grown men and women into not attending.

I'm sorry that your republican friends were not capable of voting for the lesser of two evils and stayed home on election day, thus handing the Democrats a Super majority in your State. Maybe next election you could do more to get your buds off their mountain and into the voting booth so you don't have to keep fighting for your rights after the fact.

In case you have forgotten , Elections have Consequences, might want to go that rout first next time..

As always, completely ignorant of the facts. It ain't the boys from the mountains not doing their job. We vote solid republican. The left side of the state, running north to south from the blue ridge west is the mountains where it's dark red. Its the folks around the urban areas, Charlottesville, Richmond, Hampton, NoVa etc.... Just too many uninformed Dem minority voters and white elitist apologists and the disenfranchised rural conservatives give up. They got to start fighting hard. I think they will after this mess.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire