Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Any estimates of how any participated today?

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I just heard on the local news that Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He is too stupid to recognize when good people are just standing up for their rights. He and his type think gun owners are evil people and they were peaceful only because they were afraid of the police. I believe the rally would have been peaceful without any police presence.

Of course. I was never worried about our side starting violence.

Nor was I, but I was worried about the Democrats starting a False Flag event to bolster their narrative.

Glad my worries were all for not.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I read 22,000 but have only been home from work a little bit, one source.

Kent

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Thanks. Hadn’t had an opportunity to check.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
[quote=jackmountain Southerners, if nothing else, are respectful to any one respectful to us.
[/quote]

If you're respectful, why do you use an avatar that says F...the World? And why do all your posts contain multiple cuss words. Southern gentlemen don't act like that.

Seriously, I'm glad there was no violence. But does anyone think you changed any votes? What was the point?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'd say at least. People were really spread out. The shuttle bus line was so long there were people leaving each time a group came. Probably 22,000 at one time but totals for the day had to be higher. Lot of people left early because they'd been there since Sunday and alot of people got there late. Whatever the MSM reports is way less I'm sure.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do ya think that maybe, just maybe that all of these Politicians and Bloggers and reporters and facebookers and tweeters calling attention to the possibility that the Democrats were going to instigate false flag trouble may have given them pause and a reason to call off their plans?

Naw.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by RandyR
I am pleased everything turned out well but if the rally was held closer to the election I am sure an incident would have happened. Hopefully the Deep State is watching.

Good point, and no doubt all too true. I do believe we'll have a mass shooting RIGHT before election day. They need one.

Yep. That was my biggest fear. You can bet another one is coming soon. It’ll be much closer to the election, I’m betting

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by RandyR
I am pleased everything turned out well but if the rally was held closer to the election I am sure an incident would have happened. Hopefully the Deep State is watching.

Good point, and no doubt all too true. I do believe we'll have a mass shooting RIGHT before election day. They need one.

Yep. That was my biggest fear. You can bet another one is coming soon. It’ll be much closer to the election, I’m betting

Like maybe a self inflicted Stock Market Crash?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by baxterb
I was there this morning for a while. Peaceful, friendly, and armed to the teeth. Thought everything went just fine. Talked to plenty of cops who were relaxed and not worried about a thing.

Regarding opposition...man, walking around that place you were literally wading through guns. And frankly, I think the presence of all those guns kept the troublemakers at bay. Which, is kind of what we’ve been saying all along, no?

This.

Looked to me like there was way too many guns present for anyone to try anything stupid.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I'd say at least. People were really spread out. The shuttle bus line was so long there were people leaving each time a group came. Probably 22,000 at one time but totals for the day had to be higher. Lot of people left early because they'd been there since Sunday and alot of people got there late. Whatever the MSM reports is way less I'm sure.

I was there from about 7am. I heard the 22k est too and thought it was quite low. Crowd seemed to peak at about 10am but as stated folks were spread out and coming and going all day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Heck, ya'll didn't even need the NRA. I'm sure much was accomplished.

Bear, what’s your end game exactly?

If President Trump was to Twitter up that all God fearing, 2A supporting, America loving individuals need to protect and defend themselves because the State Police, ATF, and local authorities are coming to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens.

What are you going to do? What’s your plan? Wait for Wayne and the NRA to save you?

Just curious of your answer....😎

Waiting....

Bear, your silence is defeating. Here, I will help you with my End Game.

My family fought for our ability to remain free and for every American to voice an opinion, whether popular or not.

I love my family, and I love my freedoms guaranteed under our Constitution. In regards to 2A and it’s protection by our Constitution. I own firearms for hunting, sport, and self preservation. My defensive weapons are for me, myself, and I, and individuals that trust me to protect them.

I won’t share my defensive weapons, unless I see it necessary to prevent, or end a life threatening situation, for myself or a loved one, or possible another person.

If an attempt was made to break Constitutional rights by local authorities in an effort to disarm a population. I will share with who ever comes knocking.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

ABC Nightly News pretty much said the same thing. Called it a “tense situation”. Then showed the 7 suspected white “suprematists” arrested last week and footage from the Charlotte clash. Did everything they could to try and make it about racism.

I saw that also. sick SICKENING !

Way to Go Virginia !

We'll find out just HOW stupid the Gov and legislators are. They are outnumbered NO DOUBT.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Delfarve: I come back from a gun chasin trip to the west coast and "Delfarve" is back alive and well!
Good I say.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[quote=jackmountain Southerners, if nothing else, are respectful to any one respectful to us.

If you're respectful, why do you use an avatar that says F...the World? And why do all your posts contain multiple cuss words. Southern gentlemen don't act like that.

Seriously, I'm glad there was no violence. But does anyone think you changed any votes? What was the point?

You're submissive attitude is pathetic. I told my son if I ever hear him say "I can't" I'm gonna kick his ass. I'll let him read your post so he understands the definition of the word defeatist.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/20/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Heck, ya'll didn't even need the NRA. I'm sure much was accomplished.

Bear, what’s your end game exactly?

If President Trump was to Twitter up that all God fearing, 2A supporting, America loving individuals need to protect and defend themselves because the State Police, ATF, and local authorities are coming to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens.

What are you going to do? What’s your plan? Wait for Wayne and the NRA to save you?

Just curious of your answer....😎

Waiting....

Bear, your silence is defeating. Here, I will help you with my End Game.

My family fought for our ability to remain free and for every American to voice an opinion, whether popular or not.

I love my family, and I love my freedoms guaranteed under our Constitution. In regards to 2A and it’s protection by our Constitution. I own firearms for hunting, sport, and self preservation. My defensive weapons are for me, myself, and I, and individuals that trust me to protect them.

I won’t share my defensive weapons, unless I see it necessary to prevent, or end a life threatening situation, for myself or a loved one, or possible another person.

If an attempt was made to break Constitutional rights by local authorities in an effort to disarm a population. I will share with who ever comes knocking.

😎

If only every single other gun owner shared your sentiment.
Watch4bare is an NRA shill and a troll of the highest order.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
watch4bear is just another broke dick Never Trumper.

His end game is to cry. Nothing else.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Do ya think that maybe, just maybe that all of these Politicians and Bloggers and reporters and facebookers and tweeters calling attention to the possibility that the Democrats were going to instigate false flag trouble may have given them pause and a reason to call off their plans?

Naw.

Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

[/quote]

What's the point of your post? For that matter, what's the point of your life?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
watch4bear is just another broke dick Never Trumper.

His end game is to cry. Nothing else.

To be fair, people crying on here has went way up since Jan. 10th. If I'd known you were going to start posting again, I'd have bought stock in Kleenex. You bring out more emotion in people than a menstrual cycle.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 50 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,160
Posts18,523,492
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.