Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Seems that lots of the naysayers that were schitting all over JM have gone quiet. They’ll be back in a couple days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Another thing to keep in mind...for every one of us in attendance today, there were 30-50 more folks at home that couldn't/wouldn't come out today.

I’d say that number is way low, probably more like 200-300

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by add
:: This space reserved for watch4gummibear ::

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 16bore

Another thing to keep in mind...for every one of us in attendance today, there were 30-50 more folks at home that couldn't/wouldn't come out today.

Seriously, you're probably right.

They haven't seen [bleep]. If we want to come hard they would be like grains of sand on a beach during a tsunami.

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by pete53
i have said this before we are all under the United States Consitution no state or person overides the Constitution of the United States . the Governor of Virginia is not above our Constitution Law, this Virginia Governor should be arrested ,sentenced and put in prison for treason.

The gun grabbers don't care about the constitution, never have and never will. Gun owners showed the entire country today when you "Go After" the Second Amendment as they did in Virginia...they have awoken a sleeping giant. ALL OF US are just not taking the bullsh*t. anymore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pete53
i have said this before we are all under the United States Consitution no state or person overides the Constitution of the United States . the Governor of Virginia is not above our Constitution Law, this Virginia Governor should be arrested ,sentenced and put in prison for treason.

Agreed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There’s some pretty damn upset news reporters tonight. 20,000 armed citizens showed up and nothing happened.

Guns are dangerous I tell you.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Dude270

Honestly I'm relieved. I really thought there would be trouble from some bussed in agitators

+1

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish only for Virginia to be a serious wake up call to other States, especially the Blue States, that if we can’t vote Liberals out of our State politics, at the very least, be ready to show up in masses to protest anything and everything ignorant about 2A that comes out of Blue State Governments.

I’ve participated in 3 protests since Oregon went radical Blue against 2A. Like Jack and 16 bore said, the silent majority can’t remain silent anymore...The fence sitting so called Sportsman Hunter who believes one shotgun, one rifle, one handgun is enough for anybody isn’t our friend...They need to be educated on 2A or considered against 2A. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 16bore

Seriously, you're probably right.

They haven't seen [bleep]. If we want to come hard they would be like grains of sand on a beach during a tsunami.

I was in a bar in Belize yesterday, down in Central America, and this was the main topic! Folks from all over!

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

Honestly I'm relieved. I really thought there would be trouble from some bussed in agitators

+1

I sure still don't trust any of them.

Today's rally could have been left alone as an appeasement to the restless natives.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
No trash left behind, no overturned vehicles, no looting or vandalism. Just a bunch of people protesting our rights. if that had been a liberal protest it would have looked like a hurricane went through afterwards.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by baxterb
I was there this morning for a while. Peaceful, friendly, and armed to the teeth. Thought everything went just fine. Talked to plenty of cops who were relaxed and not worried about a thing.

Regarding opposition...man, walking around that place you were literally wading through guns. And frankly, I think the presence of all those guns kept the troublemakers at bay. Which, is kind of what we’ve been saying all along, no?

Makes sense. You'd have to be stupid to come after a bunch armed like that with clubs and bottles.

PREZACTLY!

Cowards only attack folks they believe are unarmed.

They were schitting their little Commie panty’s after seeing all of those Patriots armed to the teeth.

Funny, on the news footage I saw there were a couple of men carrying 50 Cal Barrett’s. And TONS of AR-15’s
Also a aw several armed women too.
Thanks to all who showed up and stood up for our 2nd Amendment Rights ! And God Bless America!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/20/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I wish only for Virginia to be a serious wake up call to other States, especially the Blue States, that if we can’t vote Liberals out of our State politics, at the very least, be ready to show up in masses to protest anything and everything ignorant about 2A that comes out of Blue State Governments.

I’ve participated in 3 protests since Oregon went radical Blue against 2A. Like Jack and 16 bore said, the silent majority can’t remain silent anymore...The fence sitting so called Sportsman Hunter who believes one shotgun, one rifle, one handgun is enough for anybody isn’t our friend...They need to be educated on 2A or considered against 2A. 😎

Hand wringing and worrying about the "optics" or what some liberal "feels" about it, seems low on your list of concerns Beav.....you better be careful, Steve4102, fireballs, watch4bear and a few others will put you on ignore before you "make us all look bad"🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

+1

I sure still don't trust any of them.

Today's rally could have been left alone as an appeasement to the restless natives.

I think there's that, RB, and the overwhelming mass of supporters scared away the leftist goon squads.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by baxterb
I was there this morning for a while. Peaceful, friendly, and armed to the teeth. Thought everything went just fine. Talked to plenty of cops who were relaxed and not worried about a thing.

Regarding opposition...man, walking around that place you were literally wading through guns. And frankly, I think the presence of all those guns kept the troublemakers at bay. Which, is kind of what we’ve been saying all along, no?

Makes sense. You'd have to be stupid to come after a bunch armed like that with clubs and bottles.

PREZACTLY!

Cowards only attack folks they believe are unarmed.

They were schitting their little Commie panty’s after seeing all of those Patriots armed to the teeth.

Funny, on the news footage I saw there were a couple of men carrying 50 Cal Barrett’s. And TONS of AR-15’s
Also a aw several armed women too.
Thanks to all who showed up and stood up for our 2nd Amendment Rights ! And God Bless America!

Tons of AR's but what you didn't see were the handguns poking out from the bottom of every other jacket. Lot of concealed carry, more than the open carry I'd guess.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Tons of AR's but what you didn't see were the handguns poking out from the bottom of every other jacket. Lot of concealed carry, more than the open carry I'd guess.

You can bet the Bolsheviks were paying close attention.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Heck, ya'll didn't even need the NRA. I'm sure much was accomplished.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was wrong,
and glad to be.

Interested to watch the network news in a few minutes.
I like to see how they twist and turn.
Things like this, it's cool to flip to Fox then network.
Amazing how a story can sound so different

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,197
Posts18,524,088
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.