Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The NRA nearly non existent.

You shouldn't hate NRA members just because your kids don't look like you.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh look! It's a chickenshit cock sucker! Quick, someone show it some attention so it goes away!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Heck, ya'll didn't even need the NRA. I'm sure much was accomplished.

Bear, what’s your end game exactly?

If President Trump was to Twitter up that all God fearing, 2A supporting, America loving individuals need to protect and defend themselves because the State Police, ATF, and local authorities are coming to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens.

What are you going to do? What’s your plan? Wait for Wayne and the NRA to save you?

Just curious of your answer....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I just heard on the local news that Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He is too stupid to recognize when good people are just standing up for their rights. He and his type think gun owners are evil people and they were peaceful only because they were afraid of the police. I believe the rally would have been peaceful without any police presence.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I just heard on the local news that Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He is too stupid to recognize when good people are just standing up for their rights. He and his type think gun owners are evil people and they were peaceful only because they were afraid of the police. I believe the rally would have been peaceful without any police presence.

Sweet Jesus, typical.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I guess Steve was wrong.

Yes indeed and it is a beautiful thing to be wrong in a case like this.

Lets pray that I am proven wrong more often.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He'd throw them under the bus the first chance he got also.

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by pete53
i have said this before we are all under the United States Consitution no state or person overides the Constitution of the United States . the Governor of Virginia is not above our Constitution Law, this Virginia Governor should be arrested ,sentenced and put in prison for treason.

The gun grabbers don't care about the constitution, never have and never will. Gun owners showed the entire country today when you "Go After" the Second Amendment as they did in Virginia...they have awoken a sleeping giant. ALL OF US are just not taking the bullsh*t. anymore.

It shows the Virginia government that if they outlaw these people's guns, they may just show up at the capital and invite them to try and take them.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
All of the cameras and the facial recognition software / biometrics gave them a boost to their database...much better than a stack of 4473 forms.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No [bleep], every other person I was near walking through the metal detectors to get in, thanked the LEO's and a couple of the state cop's were joking around with us the whole way through the line. There would've been zero trouble if there hadn't been a single LEO there. We're Virginians and Southerners, if nothing else, are respectful to any one respectful to us. If you're not? We'll, that's a whole different story.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gov. Northam credited the police presence for the reason the rally was peaceful.

He'd throw them under the bus the first chance he got also.

Like you would us....go figure.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Baby need his bottle? grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I'm glad everyone had a good time. Heck, ya'll didn't even need the NRA. I'm sure much was accomplished.

Bear, what’s your end game exactly?

If President Trump was to Twitter up that all God fearing, 2A supporting, America loving individuals need to protect and defend themselves because the State Police, ATF, and local authorities are coming to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens.

What are you going to do? What’s your plan? Wait for Wayne and the NRA to save you?

Just curious of your answer....😎

Waiting....

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Baby need his bottle? grin

I got something you can suck....

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Of course. I was never worried about our side starting violence.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

ABC Nightly News pretty much said the same thing. Called it a “tense situation”. Then showed the 7 suspected white “suprematists” arrested last week and footage from the Charlotte clash. Did everything they could to try and make it about racism.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

ABC Nightly News pretty much said the same thing. Called it a “tense situation”. Then showed the 7 suspected white “suprematists” arrested last week and footage from the Charlotte clash. Did everything they could to try and make it about racism.

We need a general culling.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am pleased everything turned out well but if the rally was held closer to the election I am sure an incident would have happened. Hopefully the Deep State is watching.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The NRA nearly non existent.

You shouldn't hate NRA members just because your kids don't look like you.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I don’t hate the NRA. Matter of fact I’ve been a life member for near 40 years. I call a spade a spade and in this case the NRA missed the biggest opportunity to help their cause in decades. VCDL is gonna get my attention and contributions for the immediate future. The have proven themselves to me in this battle. BTW my kids look just like me.....so do yours

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RandyR
I am pleased everything turned out well but if the rally was held closer to the election I am sure an incident would have happened. Hopefully the Deep State is watching.

Good point, and no doubt all too true. I do believe we'll have a mass shooting RIGHT before election day. They need one.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.