Home
It's obvious that I am needed now more than ever.

I'm going to state some facts for everyone.

Fact #1:

The Corona is not airborne. If somebody tells you that it is, they are an idiot.
it is if you throw one....
Hopefully more facts are coming, one fact is singular while facts indicates more than one fact will be shared.
Fact #2:

You don't know where my gloved hand has been.
Travis,

As part of staying in shape I take my Lab hiking on a Canyon Ferry beach a few times a week. Was out there a couple weeks ago and saw a guy riding his bike with a mask over his face--and I was the closest person, over 100 yards away.

Then there are those who drive to Helena wearing a mask, wit nobody else in the vehicle....
You're late to the game. I covered that back in January, spread through fecal matter.

That's why it is spreading through nursing homes like third world countries right now.....no hygiene from low-wage third world illegal employees working there, who take it home and into their communities.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Travis,

As part of staying in shape I take my Lab hiking on a Canyon Ferry beach a few times a week. Was out there a couple weeks ago and saw a guy riding his bike with a mask over his face--and I was the closest person, over 100 yards away.

Then there are those who drive to Helena wearing a mask, wit nobody else in the vehicle....

John,

You don't know how good you have it. LOL

You should see this place.

Hope all is well with you and yours.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
You're late to the game. I covered that back in January, spread through fecal matter.

That's why it is spreading through nursing homes like third world countries right now.....no hygiene from low-wage third world illegal employees working there, who take it home and into their communities.

Fact #3:

Elkslayer loves penises pressed against his face.
the unbanned spreads misinformation
Wonder how long before some of the hacker groups get into Wuhan's computers and find out just what/what.
Is there a no. 4?

Waiting patiently....
That got a chuckle and almost spit out of me. grin
Fact #4:

The Corona is transmitted the same as the common cold.

Snot or saliva.
Originally Posted by deflave

Fact #3:

Elkslayer loves penises pressed against his face.

deflave is a broke-dic, who is not man enough to keep his word, when making a bet......
Originally Posted by sse

Fact #5:

SSE agrees with Rachel Maddow.
What pisses me off, i have to wear one of them bull chit masks today. while I go get my anthrax booster shot..
Originally Posted by 79S
What pisses me off, i have to wear one of them bull chit masks today. while I go get my anthrax booster shot..

That's not still a thing is it?
Fact #4:

Snot or saliva.

Not by licking a starfish?
Where did you get your M.D. degree there deacon ? As for your gloved hand everyone knows it was in your crotch.
Why are all of these people who get infected playing in snot and spit?
Fact #6 - Children are literally STD's

Corona is not.
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh yeah every yr, for those of us that got the 6 or 7 shot series have to get an annual booster. For the youngster new to the service they are still getting the 6-7 shot series.. booster shot ph ucking hurts
I will admit that I am starting to come around here.

How is it that all those folks that were tested already had antibodies?

So .....most people have no symptoms......but if they die from something....it was a corona death?

Shutting down the packers and processors has influenced me a bit.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh yeah every yr, for those of us that got the 6 or 7 shot series have to get an annual booster. For the youngster new to the service they are still getting the 6-7 shot series.. booster shot ph ucking hurts

Stop getting your meat out of the dumps.

Chairs okay.....meat not okay.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Fact #4:

Snot or saliva.

Not by licking a starfish?

Oh nooo! I sure hope not.
I blew my nose on the trail during my walk this morning.

Should I go back and flag it as a bio-hazard?
I don't think I'll take any advice from the one chucklehead on this thread stupid enough to actually get banned from 24HCF.

Hell, your #1 right off the bat is probably incorrect - lots of new data scientists are reviewing that indicates aerosols in fact *are* in play in spreading the disease.

Fuggin chucklehead.
Originally Posted by teal
Fact #6 - Children are literally STD's

Corona is not.

That is actually all dependent on the "Viral Load"
Fact #6:

Your N 95 respirator is doing nothing to prevent the spread of COVID - 19
Originally Posted by duck911
I don't think I'll take any advice from the one chucklehead on this thread stupid enough to actually get banned from 24HCF.

Hell, your #1 right off the bat is probably incorrect - lots of new data scientists are reviewing that indicates aerosols in fact *are* in play in spreading the disease.

Fuggin chucklehead.

Jesus, you are the ph ucking chucklehead.
From cdc website

The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air. They quickly fall on floors or surfaces. You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within 1 metre of a person who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth before washing your hands.
Some folks just don't get it.

Some do.
So was the USA infected by them using chem-trails?

Fuggin chucklehead.

Fact #7:

Being a nurse or a doctor does not make you a "hero."

Fuggin chucklehead.

Fact #7:

Louder - for those in the back.
Deacon.. ( it IS Deacon isn't it?)

I'm glad you're here for us.

Fuggin chucklehead.

Fact #7:

Louder - for those in the back.

#Frontlines
Originally Posted by ingwe

I'm an Elder now.

But Deacon Dave sure has a nice ring to it.

Follow your heart.
Fact #8:

The Corona cannot "live" on the bottom of your Keens for 13 hours.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Where did you get your M.D. degree there deacon ? As for your gloved hand everyone knows it was in your crotch.

Fact #9:

"gunwizard" is anything but.
DeFlave: I say recheck your facts - the latest word is that corona virus's (virus'i ?) can be spread by flatulence (which is the scientific term for farts!) and from flushed toilet swirling air.
I partake in both of the aforementioned activities so I am doomed - I guess?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by 79S

That's hilarious. LOL

Fact #9:

"gunwizard" is anything but.

Are you suggesting he's not a gun?
Fact #8:

The Corona cannot "live" on the bottom of your Keens for 13 hours.

What about Skecher Shape Ups ? Asking for a Duck.....
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
DeFlave: I say recheck your facts - the latest word is that corona virus's (virus'i ?) can be spread by flatulence (which is the scientific term for farts!) and from flushed toilet swirling air.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG,

I thank you for the reminder.

Fact #1:

The Corona is not airborne. If somebody tells you that it is, they are an idiot.

My corona is airborne every time I get an erection.
I know a few Nurses. I haven't heard any of them talking about being a hero. Mostly, they're just constantly stressed about being in a situation that could cause problems for themselves and their families. None that I know give a damn about being considered a hero.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I know a few Nurses. I haven't heard any of them talking about being a hero. Mostly, they're just constantly stressed about being in a situation that could cause problems for themselves and their families. None that I know give a damn about being considered a hero.

That's fantastic.

Thanks.

I'm an Elder now.

But Deacon Dave sure has a nice ring to it.

Follow your heart.

Please forgive my transgression Elder Clark....

It won't happen again.
Fact #10:

COVID 19 cannot be transmitted by a fart.

Some hyper smart people like The Duck of Death will tell you that your turd can mix with a power flush and become an "aerosol."

They are idiots.

Please forgive my transgression Elder Clark....

It won't happen again.

I'm reminded of that section of the Bible that speaks of forgiveness.

So, you're forgiven. Or whatever.

That's fantastic.

Thanks.

You're welcome. Your nonsense needs to be corrected on a regular basis.

It's a responsibility I accept.
Dont s.hit in urinals, Duck

You're welcome. Your nonsense needs to be corrected on a regular basis.

It's a responsibility I accept.

You are perceptive as ever.

Thanks again.
Originally Posted by 79S
Jesus, you are the ph ucking chucklehead.
From cdc website

The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air. They quickly fall on floors or surfaces. You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within 1 metre of a person who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth before washing your hands.

Yeah, I tried to explain that to ole smokepole, who thought the HVAC System on cruise ships could spread it. He seemed to think the droplets could travel hundreds of feet through a duct system, and reach a person to infect them, when each room is isolated from each other. Then ole dumbazz smokepole quotes some article, with some CDC idiot who was interviewed, as though the CDC idiot "knew" what he was talking about as far as droplets traveling hundred's of feet through a HVAC System's ductwork and infecting someone.....oh, that's right, the CDC idiot didn't address droplets traveling through the duct system at all in the article.....FAIL.

Sad part is, ole smokepole claims he's a "scientist", but he could not even figure out the CDC idiot didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

LOL...I thought scientists had to utilize a brain to analyze facts....but then again, ole smokepole is a "climate change believer" who refused to accept facts I provided to debunk that too.......
There's more starfish in this thread than meets the eye.
CDC stated in one article virus may be airborne up to 4m. The farthest distance was recorded from....shoes. Do her on the bed, not on the carpet, and make sure she takes her Crocs off first.
Thank you for your service announcements. Much appreciated...
Here are the facts that most affect me:

Utah has about 3.2 million people.

About 3000 of them are confirmed to have COVID.

About 300 of those have been hospitalized.

About 30 have died from it.

So, the fatality rate about 1% of about 1% of about 0.01% of the state population. If my math is right, that's a fatality rate of 0.000001 (that might be a zero off either way, I'm not math gifted)

I'm not a whole lot panicked.
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
it is if you throw one....

or cough, spit, sneeze, or even sing/yell.
Fact #6:

Yeah, but we look super cool.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

So, the fatality rate about 1% of about 1% of about 0.01% of the state population. If my math is right, that's a fatality rate of 0.000001 (that might be a zero off either, way, I'm not math gifted)

Rocky, it only bothers a person when they've lost someone, I've lost 2 friends (one in New Orleans and one in New York).

I've also heard from a decorated veteran of Viet Nam (2 Purple Hearts - one for napalm burns) saying tha the Corona virus infection was by far the worst pain had ever experienced - and this from a man who spent 4 months in a hospital burn unit soaking off decaying skin!
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Never, ever, give the eye to a starfish.
Where's all those preaching Biblical last days Revelations at us gone to?
Hell?
laffin

Same in my fam.
No argument, djs. I'm just saying that the idea that getting it is inevitable is (as Clark would say it) BS.
No argument, djs. I'm just saying that the idea that getting it is inevitable is (as Clark would say it) BS.

Who said it is inevitable?

Same in my fam.

And mine.

Congratulations. Give yourself a reach-around.

So, the fatality rate about 1% of about 1% of about 0.01% of the state population. If my math is right, that's a fatality rate of 0.000001 (that might be a zero off either way, I'm not math gifted)

That would be 10% of 10% of .1%...fwiw.
Why the h*ll does the main stream media keep showing ‘survivors’ being wheeled out of hospitals.....everyone clapping.....when its being determined the survival rate is over 99.5 percent.
Toot, I've seen news stories in which "experts" claim it is inevitable that we all get it - and imply that most of us will then die from it. Both are hogwash.

Fecal transmission? So...if you have it and wipe your butt you can give it to -- yourself? Kindly explain how those thousands of people who don't play with other people's poop got it.

Thanks for the correction, dvnv. I suspected there was a "zero off" somewhere.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Why the h*ll does the main stream media keep showing ‘survivors’ being wheeled out of hospitals.....everyone clapping.....when its being determined the survival rate is over 99.5 percent.

You prefer that they were booed when leaving ?
That is true......most restaurants are shut down. Fecal transmission has to be down, even to arrogant restaurant customers.

Toot, I've seen news stories in which "experts" claim it is inevitable that we all get it - and imply that most of us will then die from it. Both are hogwash.

Fecal transmission? So...if you have it and wipe your butt you can give it to -- yourself? Kindly explain how those thousands of people who don't play with other people's poop got it.

How about walking out like a hernia surgery....

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Thanks for the correction, dvnv. I suspected there was a "zero off" somewhere.

Co-19 and Corona ? Try separating the two for lethal purposes.

Scchitt ? Can’t help you there, Rocky. You’ll have to do your own research mi Amigo.
Grins
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

If your eye is meeting a starfish you're looking for love in all the wrong places..........Just sayin'.

I’ve had two. You ?
Originally Posted by djs

Rocky, it only bothers a person when they've lost someone, I've lost 2 friends (one in New Orleans and one in New York).

I've also heard from a decorated veteran of Viet Nam (2 Purple Hearts - one for napalm burns) saying tha the Corona virus infection was by far the worst pain had ever experienced - and this from a man who spent 4 months in a hospital burn unit soaking off decaying skin!

And that’s grounds for a nat’l shutdown?

Or are you saying the governors ordering shutdowns all have family members who’ve been effected by this?

None of this makes any sense whatsoever but sense is over rated in some circles.

Same in my fam.

Fact #11:

The Duck of Death considers hospitals to be the "front line." And has exclaimed that all nurses and doctors are "heroes."
Just some historical perspective, fecal matter was at the heart of the polio epidemic during the 1950's.
Two here as well, mesh with the most recent.....
No applause.

I’ve had two. You ?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Oh bless your little mentally deranged mind. You took me off of ignore, so you could make yourself look like an idiot with your response, and then you put me back on ignore. LOL

Thanks for the Tonight Show, with Johnny, laughs.
Fact #12:

If you are trying to reduce transmission of a virus, you should not touch your eyes, mouth, or nose.

Wearing a mask increases the likelihood of your touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
Two here as well, mesh with the most recent.....
No applause.

I’ve had two. You ?

Same same. They did cheer the day that I left and I still cannot figure....,,,
Airborne incoming wink

Oh bless your little mentally deranged mind. You took me off of ignore, so you could make yourself look like an idiot with your response, and then you put me back on ignore. LOL

Hard not to give recognition to a dumb phugk for what he is.
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Just some historical perspective, fecal matter was at the heart of the polio epidemic during the 1950's.

Fact # 13:

Comparisons of COVID 19 to any pandemic from previous centuries is laughable.

And it makes the person making the comparison appear to be really fugking stupid.

No, dead. wink

Rocky, it's spread through fecal in nursing homes and healthcare system, from mainly the low-wage workers not practicing good hygiene, after cleaning up patients.

They don't wash their hands before and after, and leave the room, touching door knobs, other surfaces, etc., and spread to other employees, tenants / patients, and also become infected themselves and take it back home into their communities, 5-14 day incubation.

ETA: There are tons of employees working in the healthcare system, "silent spreaders", who never have signs of being sick, but they spread it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Airborne incoming wink

Fact #14:

YouTube videos do not change the definition of airborne.

If somebody tells you that COVID 19 is airborne, they are an idiot.

Rocky, it's spread through fecal in nursing homes and healthcare system, from mainly the low-wage workers not practicing good hygiene, after cleaning up patients.

They don't wash their hands before and after, and leave the room, touching door knobs, other surfaces, etc., and spread to other employees, tenants / patients, and also become infected themselves and take it back home into their communities, 5-14 day incubation.

Fact #15:

Elkslayer is afraid of his own shadow.
Fact #16:

Better than catching the gay.

Hard not to give recognition to a dumb phugk for what he is.

Everything I've ever posted on the internet are facts, which are supported by hard evidence. The "fact" you can't post "anything" to dispute that "fact" makes you nothing but a sad mentally sick troll, along with the other mentally sick trolls on this site.

Fact #15:

Elkslayer is afraid of his own shadow.

Walmart is going to fire you from your greeter job, if you don't get off your phone.
Fact # 1001 'Flave is more full of it than the Duck of Death. Fact # 1002, the fire couldn't have more hook-line and sinker fools even if we advertised for them.
Little known fact: Starfish have eyes on the ends of their arms.

Carry on.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Little known fact: Starfish have eyes on the ends of their arms.

Carry on.

That's hair.
we have 'big jim' to blame for this
For those of you who need a program to follow the players so far, we have:

elkslayer91 - who says everything he posts on the internet is a fact supported by hard evidence, one "fact" of which is that the current pandemic is spread by third-world illegal immigrants working in nursing homes with poop on their hands.

Doc Rocket, who is an actual doctor and has very different thoughts on the matter, including that we really don't yet have much in the way of hard evidence about this virus or how it is transmitted.
You got it covered when it comes to anything but there deacon, let's see anything but a recovering alcoholic, anything but a deacon, anything but an M.D.. About the only thing you are is an azzclown attention w hore.
I left out Deflave, who is a terrific wit, posts some truly funny stuff, and likes to stir the punch bowl to see what turds float up. So far, he has at least two in this thread, one of whom seems to be a copraphile.
You got it covered when it comes to anything but there deacon, let's see anything but a recovering alcoholic, anything but a deacon, anything but an M.D.. About the only thing you are is an azzclown attention w hore.

Fact #16:

gunswizard is not a gunsmith.
Airborne incoming wink

Fact #14:

YouTube videos do not change the definition of airborne.

If somebody tells you that COVID 19 is airborne, they are an idiot.

Darn. I didnt think you'd catch that.
For those of you who need a program to follow the players so far, we have:

elkslayer91 - who says everything he posts on the internet is a fact supported by hard evidence, one "fact" of which is that the current pandemic is spread by third-world illegal immigrants working in nursing homes with poop on their hands.

Doc Rocket, who is an actual doctor and has very different thoughts on the matter, including that we really don't yet have much in the way of hard evidence about this virus or how it is transmitted.

Yeah, that's right rocky, and I have "facts" that support it....from several doctors stating the same.

Doc also states the lockdown worked, but he is 100% wrong, because the "factual evidence / numbers" prove it did not, and I've already posted that evidence on this site to prove it did not work. Also, one of the leading epidemiologists in the world concurs based on the SAME LOCKDOWN actions in Isreal, where the lockdown did nothing, and again, the FACTUAL NUMBERS PROVES IT.

Just the facts mam.

Fact #17:

Doctors are the source of information that the media cites.
Fact # 18:

I had to google copraphile.
Fact # 19:

Desantis is giving a live press conference that you should all be listening to.
Originally Posted by super T
Fact # 1001 'Flave is more full of it than the Duck of Death. Fact # 1002, the fire couldn't have more hook-line and sinker fools even if we advertised for them.

Did the hook hurt when the barb was set ?

Be honest.
I’m going to throw a fact in if Deflave don’t mind. The anthrax booster shot ph ucking sucks. My arm still ph ucking hurts..

Hep A spreads via fecal-oral route as well. Different contagious diseases have different modes of transmission.
Originally Posted by 79S
I’m going to throw a fact in if Deflave don’t mind. The anthrax booster shot ph ucking sucks. My arm still ph ucking hurts..

They're awful.

LOL

I can't believe they're still giving those.
I left out Deflave, who is a terrific wit, posts some truly funny stuff, and likes to stir the punch bowl to see what turds float up. So far, he has at least two in this thread, one of whom seems to be a copraphile.

There's no better entertainment on the internet, than when someone attempts to insult you, and they can't even spell the word they are using to insult you correctly.

How's that rubber shoe sole taste rocky?
Originally Posted by ironbender

Hep A spreads via fecal-oral route as well. Different contagious diseases have different modes of transmission.

Do you recall a doctor warning us of a Hep A turd turning into an aerosol after a power flush?

Yeah. Me neither.
Airborne incoming wink

Why is that news chick wearing a girth?
Airborne incoming wink

Why is that news chick wearing a girth?

On second thought, it’s more of a surcingle.

Fact #17:

Doctors are the source of information that the media cites.

Fauci is supposed to be a doctor too, and that idiot is dumber than dirt and has produced multiple falsified charts to mislead the public with his lies, and Birx is just as guilty for going along, another public servant idiot.

Fact: The majority of "doctors" who work as public servants are dumbschits who can't succeed in the real world, and Fauci being a Clinton and Big Pharma tool proves it.
Fact # 20:

There are untold numbers of unidentified strains of flu, and colds that can kill you.

And they have existed your entire life.
I think they call it co dependency

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Travis,

Can't be too safe! smile
I hope someone will page me when it's time for me to add my two shekels (I'll expect change back).
Fact # 20:

The vast majority of law enforcement and firemen laugh at the lockdowns.

Those that don't are still on probation.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I hope someone will page me when it's time for me to add my two shekels (I'll expect change back).

Fact # 21:

Jews would never volunteer two shekels.

Regardless of cause.
Fact # 22:

Your local food bank is 10X's more busy than your local hospital.
You're paged. Your change is one shilling, ha-penny, farthing

Clark, re:#22 That's because they give it away at food banks. Not so much at hospitals.

Clark, re:#22 That's because they give it away at food banks. Not so much at hospitals.

Fact #23:

In relation to The Corona this is 100% inaccurate.

All treatments are covered by state and federal funds.
Thirteen fkn pages on mexican beer? M1rifleman got it right away. Everyone else ...sigh.
Nurses are cool. DOCTORS are heroes! Who else could we get to bilk Medicare to the tune of 60 billion a year. A noble calling indeed.
Fact # 24:

Rachel Maddow and Robert Deniro agree with the lock downs and believe they should be extended.

Fact #23:

In relation to The Corona this is 100% inaccurate.

All treatments are covered by state and federal funds.

Well heck, Flave, that explains why the MSM are so orgasmic about the Kung Flu - it's a test run for national healthcare.
Fact #24:

Conspiracies are rare.

Stupidity isn't.
Fact # 24:

Rachel Maddow and Robert Deniro agree with the lock downs and believe they should be extended.

So which one is the bitch here?
Fact # 19:

I like his pocket shot holster.
Originally Posted by Texczech
Fact # 24:

The Duck claims that Maddow pack a lot of heat.

ETA: There are tons of employees working in the healthcare system, "silent spreaders", who never have signs of being sick, but they spread it.

silent spreaders are boring. I always preferred the loud ones.

Same in my fam.

And mine.

That’s super sweet. 😁😍
Fact #24:

Conspiracies are rare.

Stupidity isn't.

Wait a minute...theres two fact #24s

Im confused now.

Up until now it was all crystal clear.

Please help Elder Flave!
Fact #2:

And we probably don't want to know either.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Same in my fam.

And mine.

That’s super sweet. 😁😍

Yeah it is.
Fact #24:

Conspiracies are rare.

Stupidity isn't.

Wait a minute...theres two fact #24s

Im confused now.

Up until now it was all crystal clear.

Please help Elder Flave!

Divide by the Seven Seals and add a Q.
Fact # 25:

People do not sneeze on other people.
I have a wall that I sneeze on.

Its horrible.
I have a wall that I sneeze on.

Its horrible.

Those new plexiglass sneeze guards in the grocery store make me want to test my shot pattern.
I don't care what anyone says, this thread is quality entertainment. I appreciate the chuckles.
Fact #26:

Six feet is an arbitrary distance that was decided on by people that are dumber than you.

(Texas and Oregon excluded)

Ass-play?
Fact # 27:

Launching your boat is not endangering anybody.
Seeds! What about seeds?
Fact # 18:

^^^^This^^^^
Fact #2:

We know, but it’s not for us to judge.
Originally Posted by sse

Fact #5:

Rachel Maddie is a weird looking dude.
Fact #6:

That is why I don’t wear one.
Congratulations there deacon I see you're talking about something you know lots about, stupidity and dumbness. Finally looked in the mirror, you've added fake psychic to your list of claims. You wouldn't make a pimple on a gunsmith's azz.
Fact #10:

COVID 19 cannot be transmitted by a fart.

Some hyper smart people like The Duck of Death will tell you that your turd can mix with a power flush and become an "aerosol."

They are idiots.

Agreed but will avoid your farts anyway.
Fact # 19:

Can’t because I’m listening to you.
Originally Posted by kingston
Fact # 18:

^^^^This^^^^

I'm resisting... on principle... or stubbornness...

Kent
Fact # 24:

They should be locked down together.
Pretty sure it has something to do with poo.
DeNiro knows that long term lockdowns and the associated boredom is the only chance "The Irishman" has of being watched start to finish.

I'm currently watching a show called "the secret of skinwalker ranch" not out of boredom (since I'm an essential [bleep]) but due to the effects of escalated alcohol use due to the stress induced by the spread of covid 19 and it's effects on our economy. At least that's what I'm telling the wife.....
Pretty sure it has something to do with poo.

The press-conference?
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by sse

Fact #5:

Rachel Maddie is a weird looking dude.

Don't hate the man. Hate the haircut.
Hehe.......naw....the word Kent wont look up.
Originally Posted by krp
Fact # 18:

^^^^This^^^^

Kent

Copraphile
Originally Posted by krp
Fact # 18:

^^^^This^^^^

Kent

Copraphile

WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha!

You know on you phone sometimes you have to tap twice to open a link?

I always hated that....until right now.
Fact #26:

Six feet is an arbitrary distance that was decided on by people that are dumber than you.

(Texas and Oregon excluded)

I think Obama said there were 55 other states to rag on.
Fact # 27:

Launching your boat is not endangering anybody.

You've never seen "elkslayer" try to back a trailer down the ramp. Probably because his trailer is no longer on wheels. It's up on blocks. The wheels are on the roof, holding the tarp down.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
DeNiro knows that long term lockdowns and the associated boredom is the only chance "The Irishman" has of being watched start to finish.

I'm currently watching a show called "the secret of skinwalker ranch" not out of boredom (since I'm an essential [bleep]) but due to the effects of escalated alcohol use due to the stress induced by the spread of covid 19 and it's effects on our economy. At least that's what I'm telling the wife.....

Fact # 28:

Leonardo DiCaprio believes we should all stay inside our homes.

He also believes in Global Warming.
Fact # 29:

You cannot use the phrase "all in this together" while simultaneously advocating for plans that bring the unemployment rate to 20%.

If somebody does so, they are an idiot.
Seeds! What about seeds?

Fact #30:

When a populace allows the government to determine which business is or is not essential, you may lose the ability to buy seeds.
Originally Posted by krp
Fact # 18:

^^^^This^^^^

Kent

Copraphile

Don't look... don't look... don't look...

Whew, almost had me.

Now, if it'd been wrapped around with some big 'ol titties...

Kent
Fact # 31:

Never click on a link provided by Kingston.

Ever.
Nine pages and 170 replies to this topic? You have way too much free time on your hands. I haven't read the posts because I'm over the Corona incident.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Nine pages and 170 replies to this topic? You have way too much free time on your hands. I haven't read the posts because I'm over the Corona incident.

Fact #32:

Slavek is a dumb fugking Polak.
Flave, a couple weeks ago I will admit to being way more freaked out than now.

Still don't want to catch the virus but have come to the conclusion that it's not nearly as 'bad' as the media was saying.

And it has also become quite apparent that shutting everything down except the schools was going way overboard.

A bunch of the local kids are raised by 'elders' and opening the schools right now might be risky. The parents are drunk and methy and to kill off grandma would be bad.
Sam,

The first step in not dying is reminding yourself that you can't die.

Slap a cow on the ass for me please.

Dave
Sam,

The first step in not dying is reminding yourself that you can't die.

Slap a cow on the ass for me please.

Dave

Thank you for the PS announcements
jwp,

I'm here for the people.
Fact #33:

Law enforcement and firemen are not heroes.

They are paid for what they do. With your money.
Fact #33:

Law enforcement and firemen are not heroes.

They are paid for what they do. With your money.

It's hard to believe but in small American towns firemen and ambulance staff are volunteers. All I can say, God Bless Them.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Still don't want to catch the virus but have come to the conclusion that it's not nearly as 'bad' as the media was saying.

And it has also become quite apparent that shutting everything down except the schools was going way overboard.

A bunch of the local kids are raised by 'elders' and opening the schools right now might be risky. The parents are drunk and methy and to kill off grandma would be bad.

I have a sign that says "No Dying" - it's worked for gun control and all other forms of crime, it will work for this.

I've gone to sneezing and coughing as hard as I can without covering anything - I'm invincible. I may even flush with the lid up.
Anything introduced by someone in charge as a "tool" is often used as a weapon against you.

It's hard to believe but in small American towns firemen and ambulance staff are volunteers. All I can say, God Bless Them.

Be sure to suck their dick at the next parade.
I gotta new puppy, I think he is virus free....
We'll leave that up to you deacon, er doctor. Which are you pretending to be today ?
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I have a sign that says "No Dying" - it's worked for gun control and all other forms of crime, it will work for this.

I've gone to sneezing and coughing as hard as I can without covering anything - I'm invincible. I may even flush with the lid up.

As long as you don't poop on your hands and then give scalp massages, you'll be OK.
One of "Slaveks" 1st post on the general forum below:
After several years of posting on other forums.
Pretends to be some european fugg always passing some snarky judgement on the U.S.

But this reads to me like he is a american.
He also dont know schitt about Combloc wpns AFAIC.
Just another poser sock puppet who aint posted a single picture ever it seems.
Cpt Cut and paste google fu knowledge type......

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ent-from-the-fires-hate-of-o#Post9884650

Rule # 4002
Pics or it never happened.....
Rule # 4003
Post history reveals schitt.....

LMFAO!!!!
We'll leave that up to you deacon, er doctor. Which are you pretending to be today ?

Remember when you told everybody that you were a gunsmith?
Fact #34:

You can still fly to and from other states.

The aircraft can be filled to capacity.
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp
Fact # 18:

^^^^This^^^^

Kent

Copraphile

Don't look... don't look... don't look...

Whew, almost had me.

Now, if it'd been wrapped around with some big 'ol titties...

Kent

Google "2 girls 1 cup". grin
Originally Posted by renegade50
Pretends to be some european fugg always passing some snarky judgement on the U.S.

Rule # 4002
Rule # 4003

LMFAO!!!!

I'm "one of us" on the AccurateReloading forums. Simply thought I was posting there instead of here. Your virtual name and avator suggest you're probably real nice guy in person.
You've been telling folks lots of things that you're not. PS, you're not a gunsmith either. Why not tell folks what you really are ? You could begin with village idiot, azzclown, multiple posting attention w hore for starters those all fit.
PS, you're not a gunsmith either. Why not tell folks what you really are ?

Handsome

Funny

Charming

Dependent on alcohol
This thread could have been titled: Bite My Corona!
Fact #35:

Gunwizard lied when he stated that he was a gunsmith.
Fact #36:

LeroyBean is still a lesbian.

Rule # 4002
Rule # 4003

LMFAO!!!!

I'm "one of us" on the AccurateReloading forums. Simply thought I was posting there instead of here. Your virtual name and avator suggest you're probably real nice guy in person.

Was referring to other forums on here you numb fuq.
So nice try at a spin with the thinking you was posting their instead of here with that little nugget I mined outta your post history.

Accurate reloading some gotdamm muzzie owned and operated website....
Which speaks volumes that you referenced that site..

Your probably one of JeffO,s multitude of personality disorder sock puppets he runs on here anyways.
Living life vicariously thru all of em.

LMFAO!!!!
Sorry for the brief hijack deflave......
But " Slavek" really trips my trigger at times....

Fugging poser posing as eurotrash........

Gonna go find something to do in C19 world....
LOL!!!!
For those here who are of the “No Fear” brigade, the Right Reverend Tony Spell in Central, Louisiana is your go to guy.

He needs your attendance since his most recent arrest . Put your faith and Co-19 fearlessness into Reverend Tony’s caring hands.
Fact #37:

The Corona believers are not going to admit they were wrong.

Ever.
Fact #37:

Ever.

As are the non believers,,,,,,,,who are still alive.
Fact #37:

Ever.

Which will be, 99.8% of those infected...
Fact #34:

u r filled to capacity and have need of a Remedy

“If watching this helps you take control of your weight back, fight unwanted cravings, increase your energy, ease gas and bloating, or find relief from stiff, achy joints,”
Fact # 38:

The anti-American actions of the believers have pushed the release date of Top Gun II back six months.

Proving (again) that the believers hate America.
Originally Posted by sse
Fact #34:

“If watching this helps you take control of your weight back, fight unwanted cravings, increase your energy, ease gas and bloating, or find relief from stiff, achy joints,”

Fact #39:

SSE fell for it.
Fact #37:

Ever.

Which will be, 99.8% of those infected...

Throw in the dead ones too.
leaky gut usually develops over a matter of years, and sometimes even decades.

Fact #32:

Flave, that's redundant.
Fact #36:

LeroyBean is still a lesbian.

Fact #36 subset A

who flicks her bean. (or should it be whom)

Clyde

Fact #1:

Didn’t this end badly for you before?

😬😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Fact #1:

Didn’t this end badly for you before?

😬😎

Fact # 40 no one has ever been bannned for a PSA by Rick.

😎
Originally Posted by Savuti

Fact #32:

Flave, that's redundant.

Point to Savuti.
Beaver,

I was previously banned for being a smarty pants.

These are just plain facts.
Hey, I'll add a PSA here.

Fact #??? Who known what number we're up to?

There will most likely be a resurgence of the Corona Virus (and Covid-19) by September.

As self-isolation guidelines are eased and people come out and mingle (at work, social gatherings, etc.), the virus will spread to other wise healthy people. Until a vaccine is developed and widely-available, everyone is at risk. Certainly, we need to re-open the economy, but precautions (social distancing, hand washing) must be taken.

A recovering economy in the midst of a dying population doesn't seem like a good trade-off, except, possibly in Texas. Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said "“What I said when I was with you that night is there are more important things than living. And that’s saving this country for my children and my grandchildren and saving this country for all of us,”

I wonder if his family contracts the virus and suffers, he'll still feel the same way?

see: https://www.texastribune.org/2020/04/21/texas-dan-patrick-economy-coronavirus/
Don't need a vaccine.
Just a treatment plan/medication regimen when infected. Just like other flu/colds.

There is no 100% vaccine for anything we already know exists.
Screw waiting on a needle. Live today.
PSA -

EVERYTHING we've been told so far on CV19 has been wrong and we're in the middle of it. Guessing what might happen in September is aggressive, persistent, ignorance and anyone making such a guess should probably never be asked their opinion again.
Originally Posted by djs

There will most likely be a resurgence of the Corona Virus (and Covid-19) by September.

As self-isolation guidelines are eased and people come out and mingle (at work, social gatherings, etc.), the virus will spread to other wise healthy people. Until a vaccine is developed and widely-available, everyone is at risk. Certainly, we need to re-open the economy, but precautions (social distancing, hand washing) must be taken.

A recovering economy in the midst of a dying population doesn't seem like a good trade-off, except, possibly in Texas. Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said "“What I said when I was with you that night is there are more important things than living. And that’s saving this country for my children and my grandchildren and saving this country for all of us,”

I wonder if his family contracts the virus and suffers, he'll still feel the same way?

see: https://www.texastribune.org/2020/04/21/texas-dan-patrick-economy-coronavirus/

LOL
PSA -

EVERYTHING we've been told so far on CV19 has been wrong and we're in the middle of it. Guessing what might happen in September is aggressive, persistent, ignorance and anyone making such a guess should probably never be asked their opinion again.

Everything I’ve said about The Corona has been correct.
PSA -

Sorry Elder Flave - I meant to qualify that with "from the .gov/news/Covid19 fan club on 24hour"
Originally Posted by djs

Are you also advocating a reduction of the speed limit to 25 or has a family member of yours never died in a car accident? Gun control? Knife control? Banning football? Keeping kids off bicycles?

You do know that death is going to come to us no matter how hard we try to avoid it, and that there is a cost to this running which cannot be calculated?
PSA -

Sorry Elder Flave - I meant to qualify that with "from the .gov/news/Covid19 fan club on 24hour"

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by djs
the virus will spread to other wise healthy people.

The evidence suggests that bulk of those will be just fine, somewhere between not even knowing they have it to getting typical flu symptoms and recovery.

Probably that will mean slightly increased mortality rates among people with respiratory issues, obesity, and cardiac disease. Those people can choose to continue to isolate themselves or take other precautions.

Rule # 4002
Rule # 4003

LMFAO!!!!

Was referring to other forums on here you numb fuq.
So nice try at a spin with the thinking you was posting their instead of here with that little nugget I mined outta your post history.

Accurate reloading some gotdamm muzzie owned and operated website....
Which speaks volumes that you referenced that site..

Your probably one of JeffO,s multitude of personality disorder sock puppets he runs on here anyways.
Living life vicariously thru all of em.

LMFAO!!!!

I thought that douchebag had faded off into never-never land. ??
PSA -

Except for the dead that are unable to hear you.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by djs

Are you also advocating a reduction of the speed limit to 25 or has a family member of yours never died in a car accident? Gun control? Knife control? Banning football? Keeping kids off bicycles?

You do know that death is going to come to us no matter how hard we try to avoid it, and that there is a cost to this running which cannot be calculated?

None of what you’ve mentioned seems to be very contagious.

Except for the dead that are unable to hear you.

Originally Posted by efw

They can all be greatly minimized or completely irradiated if we give up certain rights.

Are you dense or obtuse?

To be intellectually honest anyone defending the continuation of the current arrangement must buy into all of the above and more.

Portion controls for fast food and soft drinks would be another one.

If we are to give up freedom in favor of longer lives the list goes on and on.

I prefer dangerous freedom for me and my family. Not living so that we can extend our (non) lives is ludicrous. Those of you who have put your faith in scientism’s utopian promises can stay home of your own accord don’t ruin our lives too.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

They can all be greatly minimized or completely irradiated if we give up certain rights.

Are you dense or obtuse?

To be intellectually honest anyone defending the continuation of the current arrangement must buy into all of the above and more.

Portion controls for fast food and soft drinks would be another one.

If we are to give up freedom in favor of longer lives the list goes on and on.

I prefer dangerous freedom for me and my family. Not living so that we can extend our (non) lives is ludicrous. Those of you who have put your faith in scientism’s utopian promises can stay home of your own accord don’t ruin our lives too.

Are you that fuggin stupid, too ?

Let’s try obtuse. Maybe that will help you through all of this causing such distress to your innards.
Fact #40:

Media driven fear shut down our economy.

Not death or illness.

Let’s try obtuse. Maybe that will help you through all of this causing such distress to your innards.

I’m trying to help your post count here.

Easy, boy.

Birds of a feather...
I'm so glad Rick let Clarke back on the 'fire.

He's always had a fan base, and with that come the creepy chick stalkers. Them that have been notably absent I salute you for growing up.

I never figured GunsLizard for a stalker. But then again, guess he's awful lonely. Betting he wants a little Dave up his ass, Clarke sweet talking him, and Travis telling him what a POS he is.
Originally Posted by efw

Birds of a feather...

Only if you say so.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

He's always had a fan base, and with that come the creepy chick stalkers. Them that have been notably absent I salute you for growing up.

I never figured GunsLizard for a stalker. But then again, guess he's awful lonely. Betting he wants a little Dave up his ass, Clarke sweet talking him, and Travis telling him what a POS he is.

What a lovely, thoughtful post. !

I'm a lovely thoughtful man. smile

I'm a lovely thoughtful man. smile

Made me laugh out loud, Gruff !

I believe, Flave contends that you're not a gunwizard, so you tell me what the difference is ?

One of you is entertainment value, the other not !

Oh, & by the way, in case you misinterpret what I said above, you're the only one that doesn't find this thread, along with most other stuff Dave/Travis/Clark posts entertaining & hilarious - perhaps, YOU are the problem.

grin
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

grin

Fact # 40:

No lives were saved by the shutdowns or social distancing.
Fact #41:

The Corona does not live on or inside the box you got from amazon.com.
Fact # 40:

Maybe - I've been working from home since March 9. There's one person I've had to deal with via email and IM that might have been murdered had we been in the same room.
Fact # 40:

I’m coming around. It was worth the trillions if some of these nasty fuggers will now start washing their Dick beaters...
Fact # 40:

Maybe - I've been working from home since March 9. There's one person I've had to deal with via email and IM that might have been murdered had we been in the same room.

Fact #42:

Fact #40 may need to be rephrased.
Fact #69

Flave has better reconnoitering skills after a 12 pack of IPA than most of the fire has sober..... wink
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

I’m coming around. It was worth the trillions if some of these nasty fuggers will now start washing their Dick beaters...

If somebody needs a news release to explain the benefit of washing their hands, we don't want them to live.

If somebody needs a news release to explain the benefit of washing their hands, we don't want them to live.

There was once a pic I saw - talking about how predators were posing as chicken nuggets on-line to get access to little kids. Pedo's.

Someone responded - "If your kid believes a chicken nugget sent them an email and wants to meet up...." implication obvious.
Originally Posted by sse
Fact #34:

I got through half the video. It wouldn’t let me FFW to the conclusion.

BTW: Your avatar doesn’t make you look fat.

Someone responded - "If your kid believes a chicken nugget sent them an email and wants to meet up...." implication obvious.

FerShure.

I'd have to be pretty stoned to Share my Current Location with a chicken nugget.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Fact #69

Flave has better reconnoitering skills after a 12 pack of IPA than most of the fire has sober..... wink

Fact # 43:

I don't know what reconnoitering means.
I've been patient to this point, but if there isn't a Barry image slotted in for the next 10 or 15 facts, I am outta here.
Fact #44

IPA has become so bastardized in actual meaning - it should be its own style, different from traditional IPA's as drunk AFTER voyage.

Fact #45

Milkshake IPA's are nasty and Hazebros should be banished.
Fact # 44:

Men will stop scrolling when they see the Beyonce gif.
Fact #44

IPA has become so bastardized in actual meaning - it should be its own style, different from traditional IPA's as drunk AFTER voyage.

Fact #45

Milkshake IPA's are nasty and Hazebros should be banished.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I've been patient to this point, but if there isn't a Barry image slotted in for the next 10 or 15 facts, I am outta here.

Rick instructed me to not post Barry.

I am not going to push the issue.
Jai alai is pretty good stuff. I like to pronounce it phonetically.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by djs

The evidence suggests that bulk of those will be just fine, somewhere between not even knowing they have it to getting typical flu symptoms and recovery.

Probably that will mean slightly increased mortality rates among people with respiratory issues, obesity, and cardiac disease. Those people can choose to continue to isolate themselves or take other precautions.

"Why Some People Get Sicker Than Others"

see: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/04/coronavirus-immune-response/610228/

Rick instructed me to not post Barry.

I am not going to push the issue.

Manilow?
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by djs

"Why Some People Get Sicker Than Others"

see: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/04/coronavirus-immune-response/610228/

I love that somebody as old as you needs this schit explained to them.

LOL.

Go sip your prune juice.
Originally Posted by djs

LOL

Hummm.... I just saw this "CDC Director Redfield warns second corona-virus wave could be 'more difficult,' hit same time as flu"

see: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...redfield-warning-second-wave/3002165001/

and: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/w...-returns-2020-04-22?mod=personal-finance

We may be moving (8--10 months) into some hairy times!
Originally Posted by djs

Hummm.... I just saw this "CDC Director Redfield warns second corona-virus wave could be 'more difficult,' hit same time as flu"

see: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...redfield-warning-second-wave/3002165001/

Feel free to stock up on batteries and shelter in place with your vibrator.
Originally Posted by djs

Right cuz all the other predictions have been so reliable.

I think we should shut down till Christmas at least. Pres stays in office until pandemic is under control; just can’t risk the spread that’d inevitably follow everyone being so close at polls.

If it only saves one life...
Originally Posted by djs
"CDC Director Redfield warns second corona-virus wave could be 'more difficult,' hit same time as flu”

Something had to be said to counter calls for things to open back up.

Do you think my barber should wait until fall to reopen?
Originally Posted by djs

Fact #44

Five weeks ago it was just an extended Spring Break so we could "flatten the curve."

We are at 20% unemployment and the same hysterics are saying we have to close the economy for a year.
Fact # 40:

Sure they were. Vehicle accidents and deaths are at their lowest point in years.
Los Angeles has clean air, blue skies, and great visibility!
Originally Posted by smokepole
Fact # 40:

Sure they were. Vehicle accidents and deaths are at their lowest point in years.

Be patient.

They'll be making up for lost time when the shutdowns are lifted.

There was once a pic I saw - talking about how predators were posing as chicken nuggets on-line to get access to little kids. Pedo's.

LMFAO...
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

LOL

and: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/w...-returns-2020-04-22?mod=personal-finance

Yep. That one will kill us for sure. COVID Dynasty! Book it!
Fact #41:

The Corona does not live on or inside the box you got from amazon.com.

You can buy box directly from Amazon now? Shout out to progress!!!
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by djs

Right cuz all the other predictions have been so reliable.

In an earlier thread, djs talked about his friend "an expert in the field" who predicted 2 million deaths stateside from this.
djs embodies all that is libtard.

Arrogant, inexperienced, dumb, and scared.

FerShure.

I'd have to be pretty stoned to Share my Current Location with a chicken nugget.

Stoned or not, Consuelo can find your azz.

My folks in SoCal are saying the same thing. Clearest, bluest skies they've seen in years. When it's not rainy of foggy that is.

The LA basin is beautiful. I used to drive around in it for a living and after a good winter rain and windstorm the night before, with a bit of imagination to remove the housing clutter, I could imagine why folks first settled there. See all the way from the basin to the San Bernadino mtns, snow on all the peaks, and wonder of wonders, a person could even see Catalina again.

All of coastal CA can be looked at that way. Now.........ruined. Well, right now, thanks to The Corona, it's not so bad as long as everyone is staying inside.

Geno

FerShure.

Consuela.. not consuelo
Originally Posted by 79S

Consuela.. not consuelo

Originally Posted by 79S

FerShure.

Consuela.. not consuelo

That was coded so that—- —-___cant dox me.
Originally Posted by 79S

Consuela.. not consuelo

To hit it or not to hit it, is the question.
Fact # 45:

The press is your enemy.
IF you find this jackwagon entertaining you have awfully low standards for that which entertains you. To each his own though.
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

LOL

Thats strange, I just saw him speak in Trumps task force briefing and he said we will handle it much better IF it returns this fall and was speaking earlier it would be a problem to differentiate in the fall because that's flu season and he wants people taking the next flu vaccine to help keep it out of the way.

He does work for the deep state CDC. The ones who said dont go to the hospital until it's too late to save you, oh, I mean until you are getting where you cant breath (same thing).

How, since we WILL have effective TX this fall and rapid test capability would C19 be worse. Oh yeah, I get it now- so we will have to plan on voting by mail.

Like 378 counties have more registered voters than eligible voters. How many thousands of counties have almost as many registered as eligible?
I think your POS lying commie buds are planning on trying to steal an election.

Of course, that would be ok with a commie like you.
IF you find this jackwagon entertaining you have awfully low standards for that which entertains you. To each his own though.
I only read his threads for your commentary.
Fact # 45:

The press is your enemy.

Truth right there, gunswizard.

If you don't find him funny, then you have zero sense of humor

Why would you join a thread posted by him?
The forum rules are pretty clear about that sort of thing...

Site Rule # 7

Dood
You really need to unclench and let that log fall out of your ass.
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

LOL

Thats strange, I just saw him speak in Trumps task force briefing and he said we will handle it much better IF it returns this fall and was speaking earlier it would be a problem to differentiate in the fall because that's flu season and he wants people taking the next flu vaccine to help keep it out of the way.

He does work for the deep state CDC. The ones who said dont go to the hospital until it's too late to save you, oh, I mean until you are getting where you cant breath (same thing).

How, since we WILL have effective TX this fall and rapid test capability would C19 be worse. Oh yeah, I get it now- so we will have to plan on voting by mail.

Like 378 counties have more registered voters than eligible voters. How many thousands of counties have almost as many registered as eligible?

You must speak in tongues. Your post is rather incomprehensible.

But, I understand your language when you say "How, since we WILL have effective TX this fall and rapid test capability would C19 be worse."

Do you really believe that there will be a vaccine by fall? It takes an average of 10-15 years for development, testing and, production of a new vaccine; the record was for a strain of mumps (about 15 years ago) - this only took 4 years! see: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation

Of course, researchers could get lucky and find one quickly and they could shorten the testing protocol and just hope there are no side effects (Google Thalidomide to see what happens when you don't sufficiently test). But, most vaccines are now manufactured in China (you know, the guys who Trump is insulting and blaming for the virus); how might they respond when we ask to buy it?

Dood
You really need to unclench and let that log fall out of your ass.

Heh.

He’s tight, sho nuff.
Originally Posted by jwp475

If you don't find him funny, then you have zero sense of humor

oh, now i get it he's supposed to be funny why didn't you tell us that before
Fact #40:

Not death or illness.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Fact #40:

Not death or illness.

Could have sworn that it was Trump and States’ Governors that did this.

Why can't you simply admit that you're not a gunsmith?

It's not a trick.

I will forgive you.
I only read his threads for your commentary.

+1
Wait.

I thought Blackheart was the resident faux gunsmith?

How many does this site have?

Site Rule # 7

I do not open links posted by Kingston.

Site Rule # 7

Good post, everyone of us needs to review that rule.

you sob, got me again.

mike r
Originally Posted by add
Wait.

No, no, no.

He's a custom pistol smith. LOL
I have come to realize just how genuinely witty and intelligent Clark/Dave/Travis/'Flave is. It took me about 19,000 posts, mind you, but that's more a reflection of my own witlessness.

He has a rapier for a tongue (fingers?) and will slice and dice you in a nanosecond (he has done me so) but watching him disembowel the ignorant is priceless.

Deflave is the Veg-O-Matic of the 'fire. Long may he grind.
Dammit, I need a program.
Originally Posted by sse

sse,

It's OK that you're afraid.
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

LOL

But, I understand your language when you say "How, since we WILL have effective TX this fall and rapid test capability would C19 be worse."

Do you really believe that there will be a vaccine by fall? It takes an average of 10-15 years for development, testing and, production of a new vaccine; the record was for a strain of mumps (about 15 years ago) - this only took 4 years! see: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation

Of course, researchers could get lucky and find one quickly and they could shorten the testing protocol and just hope there are no side effects (Google Thalidomide to see what happens when you don't sufficiently test). But, most vaccines are now manufactured in China (you know, the guys who Trump is insulting and blaming for the virus); how might they respond when we ask to buy it?

Read it again slowly. I never said we would have an effective vaccine. I said we will have an EFFECTIVE TREATMENT and get quicker clinical TEST RESULTS.

We have an effective TX now, if it is started quickly, according to a doc I know who deals with these patients and he works with several other drs in the ICU. They are happy with the results when it is started early.

By then, I expect comparative studies will prove the efficacy of the TX your buds dont want used because they want deaths continuing in order to be able to demand continued lockdown and subsequently mail in ballots.

Show where I said anything about a vaccine.

Thanks, I do now understand how you were either confused enough or gullible enough to vote for Zero.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

you sob, got me again.

mike r

Why do you not listen?
Originally Posted by add

With your add (attention deficit disorder) condition you couldn’t pay attention long enough to finish it and would forget halfway through it why you needed it to begin with.

Deflave is the Veg-O-Matic of the 'fire.

I've been called worse.

Much worse.

Wearing one's IQ score on their sleeve is rarely a good idea.

Deflave is the Veg-O-Matic of the 'fire.

I've been called worse.

Much worse, AND NOT WITHOUT GOOD REASON. .
FIXT wink

I believe she'd answer that for you.

That was after I got through with her. It was wild.

Why can't you simply admit that you're not a gunsmith?

It's not a trick.

I will forgive you.

Actually he did a few pages back, not intentionally I think, but he did.

You should eat your own cooking, maestro.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Fact #69

But all he has to reconnoiter is 24hrcf.
DJS, I know your beloved deep state press is telling you there is no good TX for C19.

Its painfully apparent you are unable to catch on to and are unable to remember the deep stuff presented just a short time ago.

Please strive to memorise the message below, though contemplating and accepting truth is certainly a foreign mental endeavor for you and your lying kind.

Fact # 45:

The press is your enemy.

Site Rule # 7

You MF’er... laugh
Travis averages only 16.8 posts/day

Jag slams us w/ 25.7 posts/day

Question: quality vs. quantity? velocity vs. mass. They both are located in what is nominally referred to as the south, is that a factor? At least neither are 'smiths.

Kingston only posts 5.8 times/day but understands rule #7, but does he embrace it?

I need a large James from the hinterlands to help me don this conundrum.

mike r while swilling gin.
Originally Posted by add

With your add (attention deficit disorder) condition you couldn’t pay attention long enough to finish it and would forget halfway through it why you needed it to begin with.

So, no new material then?

Question: quality vs. quantity? velocity vs. mass. They both are located in what is nominally referred to as the south, is that a factor? At least neither are 'smiths.

Kingston only posts 5.8 times/day but understands rule #7, but does he embrace it?

Can you get Rick to help you figure out the ignore feature, or are you drawn like a moth to a flame?
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

That's a good one add. I like it. 👍
Originally Posted by add
Wait.

No, no, no.

He's a custom pistol smith. LOL

Nope. He JB welded a set of Taurus grips on a broom and sweeps the gunsmith work area.

I forgot to ask earlier, when you gonna start your stand up comedy tour. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Seriously! 😉

Can you get Rick to help you figure out the ignore feature, or are you drawn like a moth to a flame?

You seem a little touchy this PM. Keep on posting, they serve as a reality check, keep up the good work.

mike r

True dat
Thanks, Mike, and for all your great threads.

PS. Nobody slams "us" on the fire, except those who want to feel slammed.

Neither CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC slams me either.

PS. I watch other channels. grin

Please provide us w/ more ever helpful links to impeccable sources of reliable info. I know you can, I have seen you do it.

mike r

you sob, got me again.

mike r

Why do you not listen?

Just put your cursor on the link and wait for the URL to display so you can see where it would send you.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

When I think that you have the capacity to absorb and retain it, then, maybe.

You’ve got a long ways to go yet.
Originally Posted by sse

sse,

It's OK that you're afraid.

there r 2 kinds of people flaveaphobe and flavista...being superior i am neither

Please provide us w/ more ever helpful links to impeccable sources of reliable info. I know you can, I have seen you do it.

mike r

Too bad we havent seen you do it.

Come on, man up.

Start you're own Jaguar denigration thread instead of trying to derail that of Col Travis.

Afraid it wont be epic, unlike your other "productions"?
I take it back....

A Facebook commercial on the tube said healthcare workers are frontline heroes.

I’m sorry.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Sleep on it and maybe you’ll have new material tomorrow. 😂
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Will do.
In the meantime you keep on jock sniffing.

I forgot to ask earlier, when you gonna start your stand up comedy tour. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Seriously! 😉

This is the stand up tour, Tex.
Col Travis needs to go national.

Get rid of that red headed prick who took over from Lenno.

Col Travis could teach that prick a few tricks. whistle And be funnier to boot. grin
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

LOL

This is a completely different situation and set of circumstances.

Do you not see that?

Col Travis could teach that prick a few tricks. whistle And be funnier to boot. grin

Conan O’Brien?
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Will do.
In the meantime you keep on jock sniffing.

Horse laughing here
Old Toot mad he got tricked by Oprah
416:old guys will argue about anything even if they don't know crap about it on here.

And will get pissed if you don't see it their way.

All the time.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
416:old guys will argue about anything even if they don't know crap about it on here.

And will get pissed if you don't see it their way.

All the time.

Yes Jesus.

Uh, I mean, Jesus, yes.
Just truth to power. grin
Site Rule # 7

I do not open links posted by Kingston.

For good reason. Gee zoos!
Travis is the winner, of something.

99 posts yesterday.

He last posted on the Coronavirus thread about 7 PM and it was still going 4 hours later.
Going for the post count all time record.

Nope. He JB welded a set of Taurus grips on a broom and sweeps the gunsmith work area.

That would certainly explain his anger problem.

Taurus grips suck.
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Just put your cursor on the link and wait for the URL to display so you can see where it would send you.

Do NOT click on links provided by Kingston.

Flave's work is of no value if it is not heeded.
Originally Posted by sse

there r 2 kinds of people flaveaphobe and flavista...

Damn! I'm an even bigger deal than I realized.

Thanks.

Too bad we havent seen you do it.

Come on, man up.

Start you're own Jaguar denigration thread instead of trying to derail that of Col Travis.

Afraid it wont be epic, unlike your other "productions"?

I take it back....

A Facebook commercial on the tube said healthcare workers are frontline heroes.

I’m sorry.

Fact # 53:

Nurses discover that they will be working around viruses when they attend nursing school.

I have been doing some writing for my "tight five" to try when The Corona fear subsides.

It is all racial based so should do very well in the Miami area.

PS-If you see Kingston, please let him know that "tight five" is not a reference to anal sex. Thanks.

This is evidence of how badly the media driven fear is affecting us.

Old Toot was never this contentious before.

FACT.

This is the stand up tour, Tex.

I'm sitting down.

On the schitter.

Jai Alai got me again.

I am not as funny as Conan Obrien.

I am more funny than Jimmy Fallon. By a large margin.
Flave, what advice would give boomers in these troubling times?
Travis is the winner, of something.

Not something.

Everything.
Originally Posted by viking

Great question.

If they are feeling depressed or ill they should hold their head underwater for five minutes.

Preferably in a local pond or canal so that the grandkids don't have to clean anything up inside.
Going for the post count all time record.

Great question.

If they are feeling depressed or ill they should hold their head underwater for five minutes.

Preferably in a local pond or canal so that the grandkids don't have to clean anything up inside.

It’s this kind of commentary that was missed during Flaves banishment. That is why I voted for his return.. priceless.
Trip on over to Lennie’s mysterious blood clotting thread.

Fairly interesting read.

This is evidence of how badly the media driven fear is affecting us.

Old Toot was never this contentious before.

FACT.

Awww, Man. No.

Like the little Mexican man said, “ Peace on you, Senor “
Grins

Fairly interesting read.

To who?

Take your one world propaganda someplace else.

This here is America.

Troubling times? Where did you come up with that nonsense, it's "uncertain times," or "difficult times."

Jeez, you'd think some of these people don't watch TV..

Fairly interesting read.

To who?

To those that can read.
Originally Posted by sse

there r 2 kinds of people flaveaphobe and flavista...

Damn! I'm an even bigger deal than I realized.

i don't see how that is possible

To those that can read.

If you're referring to sign you can count yourself out.
Originally Posted by sse

Through 'Flave, all things are possible.

FACT
Originally Posted by sse

FACT

This is true. Our Lord and Flaviour cured me of many flaws.
Originally Posted by sse

FACT

So, you're no longer a Joo?
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Do NOT click on links provided by Kingston.

Flave's work is of no value if it is not heeded.

Do not befriend the Kingston either.

He will PM you a message about something and you will find you do not even have to click on a link. It's ALL right there out in the open.

Geno

Remsen,

I have a confession to make.

When I'm around Jewish neighbors and acquaintances I converse as though the Jewish faith and Christianity believe in the same things.

This results in a lot of awkward silences. The seven days between Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday were exceptionally good.

Keep this one between you and I please.

Thanks.

Take your one world propaganda someplace else.

This here is America.

Don’t banish me from the back row of the brain trust,,,please !
You of all people should know the emotional scars and damage to psyche that occurs to those so penalized.

Besides, where else can one find such an assemblage of squirrels like add, alwaysoutdoors, and Texchezk to name only three.

Rethink this.
Baboon Ass hot sauce proven to kill COVID in your mouth and throat.
Bump Old Toot back to his bubble
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Mental note:

Outlaw' eats baboon ass.

Don’t banish me from the back row of the brain trust,,,please !
You of all people should know the emotional scars and damage to psyche that occurs to those so penalized.

Besides, where else can one find such an assemblage of squirrels like add, alwaysoutdoors, and Texchezk to name only three.

Rethink this.

You are on thin ice my friend.

He must atone.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Mental note:

Outlaw' eats baboon ass.

Hahaha
Originally Posted by Valsdad
My folks in SoCal are saying the same thing. Clearest, bluest skies they've seen in years. When it's not rainy of foggy that is.

The LA basin is beautiful. I used to drive around in it for a living and after a good winter rain and windstorm the night before, with a bit of imagination to remove the housing clutter, I could imagine why folks first settled there. See all the way from the basin to the San Bernadino mtns, snow on all the peaks, and wonder of wonders, a person could even see Catalina again.

All of coastal CA can be looked at that way. Now.........ruined. Well, right now, thanks to The Corona, it's not so bad as long as everyone is staying inside.

Geno
Now if the 'Rona would just kill half the CA liberals, it could be like that permanently!

But, alas, 'flave is being a buzzkill! frown
Monterey is gorgeous. You'd live to live there, so ling as you don't have to make a living...
Monterey is gorgeous. You'd live to live there, so ling as you don't have to make a living...

Who are you replying to?
Tyrone
Tyrone

Is this a black joke?
Fact # 78:

The Corona is not a bio-weapon.
Wanna click on a link and see?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Wanna click on a link and see?

You have a link to black jokes?
Everything you need to know about the corona virus you learned in elementary school.

Per tonight's briefing..m
Dry dark places are bad, (it likes the bread box and pantry)
Sun and fresh air is good (it dies in a minute and a half in strong sunlight)
Being a couch potato is bad for you (hanging out on your couch makes you fat and reduces the air exchange in your lungs)

Bleach cleans stuff (mixing bleach with infected spit kills it within 5 minutes)

Stay away from people that hang out in the closet....
There be monsters there...

End of service announcement...
Why yes! Of course I do!
Here you go - Funny Blacks

He must atone.

Bringing you identical twins with me !!
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Everything you need to know about the corona virus you learned in elementary school.

Being a couch potato is bad for you (hanging out on your couch makes you fat and reduces the air exchange in your lungs)

Bleach cleans stuff (mixing bleach with infected spit kills it within 5 minutes)

So, this doesn't bode well for the left side of society. I've got a few people I need to warn.

I decide when this PSA ends.

Not you.
Tyrone,

Much to learn in the art of deception, you do.

YoFlave
Laffin’

10,000+ views in two days.
I think Ric aught to buy you a new cooter scooter!
Tyrone,

Much to learn in the art of deception, you do.

YoFlave
I even ran it through tinyurl. What more can a guy do?
I just cannot live up to your demands!

Now you've done it! *sniff* *sniff*
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I even ran it through tinyurl. What more can a guy do?
I just cannot live up to your demands!

Now you've done it! *sniff* *sniff*

My cellmate always used to say "Never trust a black guy."

PS - He was black.

Pat, can I buy an "i"?
Fact # 78:

Maybe not.

But it has sure been weaponized.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Fact # 78:

Maybe not.

That’s an innuendo,,,,,,,,,which is Italian for ‘up your ass’.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Fact # 78:

Maybe not.

Touche'

Touche'

That's what she said.

Touche'

That's what she said.

I have been doing some writing for my "tight five" to try when The Corona fear subsides.

PS-If you see Kingston, please let him know that "tight five" is not a reference to anal sex. Thanks.

Flave
If you went on stage I would drive to Florida again.👍
Czech,

It's not off the table. LOL
#metoo
Czech is a ball sucker
Flave is the sukee
Krist Kingston, what is with this######### chit!
Some new welding pattern?
It's not my fault you dont know humor when you see it.
Besides I want to shoot iguanas.
poundsign
Yeah, I knew that.
Hashtag

He must atone.

You’re thinking of SACharlie and Le’royBean
Old Toot got a 270 and $3 bill in his bubble.
Old Toot got a 270 and $3 bill in his bubble.

I do have a 30-06 Improved, sometimes called a.270 Win.

The $3 dollar bill of mine has your picture on it. In keeping, I suppose.

Now go play with your retards. They’re waiting for ya.

He must atone.

You’re thinking of SACharlie and Le’royBean

I didn’t misspeak.

You’re not thinking at all.
Hashtag

POUNDSIGN

Flave
If you went on stage I would drive to Florida again.👍

Is rumored that while he was on hiatus he took a page from the Roman Catholic Church and opened up a Flave Adoration Chapel there. If so and you do go for the comedy show be sure to visit.
Hashtag

POUNDSIGN

NUMBERSIGN!!!
Hashtag

POUNDSIGN

#WTF
😂
Hashtag

POUNDSIGN

#WTF
😂

#metoo

Wait that’s not right......right?

Clyde
Originally Posted by BLG
Hashtag

POUNDSIGN

#WTF
😂

#metoo

Clyde

So who screwed up always outdoors or Kingston. Its getting hard to keep up.
Originally Posted by BLG
Hashtag

POUNDSIGN

#WTF
😂

#metoo

Clyde

Yes and not really.
Originally Posted by BLG
Hashtag

POUNDSIGN

#WTF
😂

#metoo

Clyde

#Kingstonscrewedup
🤣

I decide when this PSA ends.

Not you.

Just my announcement within your announcement...
I live in a world that is but the dream of a sleeping mosquito....
#alwaysindoors #cockspressedagainstmycheek #poundsign
#PussysCheap
Fact #67:

If you still believe in The Corona, the rest of us cannot help you.
Flave, it’s a boomer thing.

My parents are boomers and they don't believe any of this schit.

Boomer is no longer an age group it’s a mind set
You were raised right 😆
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

I'd agree with that.

I think the term "millenial" was tossed around one too many times and "OK Boomer" was spawned.
Fact # 87:

The extreme discount at takeout eateries exist for two reasons:

1.) People that cannot work
2.) To keep their lights on

Conduct yourself accordingly.
Fact # 24:

The Duck claims that Maddow pack a lot of heat.

Yup right in ducks....

Fact #, oh hell, I have no idea where we are now. It is important to wash before you piss. On many days, my dick is the cleanest thing I have touched all day long. It is important to keep it clean.

If you work in food service, you should wash again after you piss.

If you are climbing back onto a horse or onto a tractor, not so much.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Fact No. 7.62x54r: There is about a 50% chance that the meth-heads cooking in the restaurants wash their hands. There is about a 0% chance that the meth-heads at Walmart who paw over your groceries and deliver them to your car for curbside pickup wash their hands.
Originally Posted by auk1124

Fact No. 7.62x54r: There is about a 50% chance that the meth-heads cooking in the restaurants wash their hands. There is about a 0% chance that the meth-heads at Walmart who paw over your groceries and deliver them to your car for curbside pickup wash their hands.

Walmart drug tests their employees.

If that matters.

Fact #, oh hell, I have no idea where we are now. It is important to wash before you piss. On many days, my dick is the cleanest thing I have touched all day long. It is important to keep it clean.

If you are climbing back onto a horse or onto a tractor, not so much.

If Im getting back on the tractor, i just rub my hands on my pants. #F.uck the virus.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

#IQ
Fact # 112:

Free food is for the people that need free food.

Don't be a Remsen.
Free food is never free.

Fact # 112:

Free food is for the people that need free food.

Don't be a Remsen.

🤣
If I read all my old posts, and laugh hysterically, does that make me conceited?
Just a hint. You are not supposed to piss on your hands. No need to wipe them off. Edk
If I read all my old posts, and laugh hysterically, does that make me conceited?

No, convinced…
I forgot Bristoe was a full fledged COVTARD.

LOL

Fugking morons.

No.

Some of this shiiiit is gold!!!
I love Flave.

I'm gonna hit the gym.

Please pray that I don't walk into any airborne fart/sneeze/cough Corona Clouds on my route.

LOL
I love Flave.

I'm gonna hit the gym.

Please pray that I don't walk into any airborne fart/sneeze/cough Corona Clouds on my route.

LOL

WWTD: double mask, JUST IN CASE!!!!
I love Flave.

I'm gonna hit the gym.

LOL

Aerosolized fecal matter floating above the toilet like Michael Jordan about to dunk.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Are you still batting a thousand on your 64 Leupolds ? LOL
Originally Posted by auk1124

Walmart drug tests their employees.

If that matters.
How’s their retirement benefits?
© 24hourcampfire