Home
Playtime should be over tonight...IMO

Shanaynay got herself a new flat screen tv....Darnell the VII got himself a 6 month supply of Salem cigs and Malt Liquor, and little skinny jean wearing, white Antifa boy got to use his spray paint and Bic lighter.

Now it’s time to push the street trash out of the cities and send a message that order will be restored.

Will it happen? What’s it gonna take to get LEO or the Military to send live rounds into these fûcks?

😎

I'm not completely sure , but I think shooting a bunch of them might drive the narrative wink

rubber bullets and water cannons might make a good segment on AFV though?
You got two groups of people.

People righteously pissed about the cops killing George Floyd. These people deserve to be heard, These are potential allies against govt tyranny.

Opportunists looting. Shoot these type on sight.
The narrative is part of the reason for changes in policy and policing on crowd and protest control.

The World Trade Summit is Seattle, Washington. Crowds got out of control, cops roughed up some protesters and the media went crazy with the brutality of cop behavior on these poor Antifa thugs.

That moment forward, cities, primarily Liberal city’s went over board with corrective action of police work.

Now, the cops pull guard duty, being forced to watch horrible crimes happen without being able to engage due to ROE.

Citizens watch from living rooms and shake their heads wondering why?

Even Conservative politicians are leery of turning the troop loose on crowds. I guess the days of dogs, long sticks, and water cannons are over forever.

😎

Originally Posted by Beaver10
I guess the days of dogs, long sticks, and water cannons are over forever.

...... and thats why this crap will go on and on and on ....... free schitt , no consequences
Protesters have a right. Wont argue.

Rioters, shoot the bastards. Make examples. I know legally your screwed but if the cops aren't doing squat, it falls on us.

I'm sick of this crap how the rioters are using the race card to loot and destroy cities.
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

Yup.
You loot.
We shoot.

That's how I would handle it.
No way we should allow this BS to happen.
See how long that fits their narrative.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Rioters, shoot the bastards. Make examples. I know legally your screwed but if the cops aren't doing squat, it falls on us.

I'm sick of this crap how the rioters are using the race card to loot and destroy cities.

Fake news is reporting that tonight extremists armed conservative groups will be engaging rioters.

We’ll see, but I doubt it. 😎
Yes to all three.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

People righteously pissed about the cops killing George Floyd. These people deserve to be heard, These are potential allies against govt tyranny.

Seems a bit excessive to shoot a guy for stealing.

I mean, that'd be like, arresting somebody for pretending to have paid for something.
Nope. 350 million Americans were upset at the police two days ago. Today 349,900,000 Americans are upset with a handful of opportunistic looters. Don't flip this script! Let the criminals show themselves for what they are. America can obsorbe any damage 100,000 inflicts without any problem.
Anyone know why they hung horse thieves?
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Yup.
You loot.
We shoot.

That's how I would handle it.
No way we should allow this BS to happen.
See how long that fits their narrative.

Burn will get a guy dead and you’re likely to walk away free...Shoot on looters, unless it’s your home and you are inside, it could be a financial rodeo to come through the judicial process unscathed...Just saying. 😎
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

A horse was transportation and without it, you could die?

IDK....😎
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

Sounds kind of weird, Us mil doing covert ops and arresting citizens on CONUS. Training in covert ops where easily observed would be somewhat uncharacteristic don't you think?

mike r
What percentage of the hateful do you think are packing ?

And a third group, breaking schidt and burning it. probably the worst. they want anarchy for what reason I can't tell. could be some from both sides.
Originally Posted by deflave

Seems a bit excessive to shoot a guy for stealing.

I mean, that'd be like, arresting somebody for pretending to have paid for something.

old firebalz. Does his mail order bride allow to keep posting? I thought she shut him down lol
George Soros stated the reason on multiple interviews
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I'm not completely sure , but I think shooting a bunch of them might drive the narrative wink

rubber bullets and water cannons might make a good segment on AFV though?

And dogs, AKA, dont forget the dogs, man.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Sounds kind of weird, Us mil doing covert ops and arresting citizens on CONUS. Training in covert ops where easily observed would be somewhat uncharacteristic don't you think?

mike r

Big mike, I’d love me some MilSpec doing some secret, heavy lifting shît for the citizens....Then vanish like ghosts leaving bodies behind.

😎
Some might check out the posse comatatus act of 1876 and the issurection act of 1907.
Posse comatatus wasnt just about dumbazz bounty hunter schitt on westerns....

Both acts address what the guard and active duty can and cant do at certain levels of activation with u.s. "citizens".
Might as well call in the UN Blue Helmets and let them stand around, thumbs up their asses.

Until they let the cops and the Guard roll these idiots up, LEO is about as effective as a UN soldier.

Horses, bring in the police horses and K9 teams, too. Police dogs love to chase runners - then their tennis 🎾

Rioters want the Full Monty, then let LEO give it to them.

😎
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

Big mike, I’d love me some MilSpec doing some secret, heavy lifting shît for the citizens....Then vanish like ghosts leaving bodies behind.

😎

Early fall 92
Los padres national forrest
us 1 south of big sur area
Get out of van on US 1
4 armed goons in sweat shirts , bdu bottoms , rucks .
Infil the national forest via the creek beds
Take 30 45 seconds to unazz the van and get in the woodline.
Operating out of hunter ligget
Aco 2/ 327th Infantry.
4 man teams
4 day staggered missions
Hills have eyes night and day 24/7...
Preprogrammed sat burst transmission radio,s
Observe and report pot feild grow activities and harvest ops.
Punch a button
Signal up thru space back down to earth.
Jtf 6 types, cali state police , county sheriffs come to arrest.
Helicoptors coming in hauling schitt to burn site.

Our powers concerning u.s. citizens under posse comatus as it applied to us for that.
Find ,Observe, and report.

California dope growers were pretty fugging dumb...
Lefty Minnesota and Minneapolis goodwhites deserve to get it hard in the face.

Any way the LEOs and NG can steer the rioters to the U Minn campus? Maybe Calhoun-Isles? Maybe lead instead of steer? Leave a trail of basketball shoes, widescreen TVs, and 6-packs of RC cola.
Might as well call in the UN Blue Helmets and let them stand around, thumbs up their asses.

Until they let the cops and the Guard roll these idiots up, LEO is about as effective as a UN soldier.

Horses, bring in the police horses and K9 teams, too. Police dogs love to chase runners - then their tennis 🎾

Rioters want the Full Monty, then let LEO give it to them.

😎

Water cannons!!!

Where the fugg are they.
And why aint they on the way .

Politicians aint letting the LEO,s do schitt....
Originally Posted by jfruser
Lefty Minnesota and Minneapolis goodwhites deserve to get it hard in the face.

Any way the LEOs and NG can steer the rioters to the U Minn campus? Maybe Calhoun-Isles? Maybe lead instead of steer? Leave a trail of basketball shoes, widescreen TVs, and 6-packs of RC cola.

Newports, kool milds, schlitz malt liquor bull, cans of soul glo.

Popeyes chicken for sure.

LOL!!!
We used water cannons in '94 while in Cuba for the cuban/Haitian refugees. I never laughed so hard. Those p-19s would open up and bodies would start flying.

Amazing how cooperative people became.

It was a nice break from actually sweating doing riot patrol.
My guess is, tonight is the night. There's been a lot of talk saying, "that's enough".

We'll see.
Dont for get to add Bleach to the water cannons! worked in the 1960s

Shanaynay got herself a new flat screen tv....Darnell the VII got himself a 6 month supply of Salem cigs and Malt Liquor, and little skinny jean wearing, white Antifa boy got to use his spray paint and Bic lighter.

Now it’s time to push the street trash out of the cities and send a message that order will be restored.

Will it happen? What’s it gonna take to get LEO or the Military to send live rounds into these fûcks?

😎

It should have been over the moment it started. To think otherwise is part of the problem.
Getting ready for Shift Change.

The daytime Protest Shift is fixing to get off work at dark.

The nighttime Riot Shift is headed in to take their place.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

😎

It should have been over the moment it started. To think otherwise is part of the problem.

Why do you think the mainly pick liberal cities? Chicken [bleep] know they are protected. I'd love it if one of these liberal mayors gives the order tonight to light em up.

Message has to be sent that the average person doesn't want this crap.

I know it wont happen but it would be nice
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Getting ready for Shift Change.

The daytime Protest Shift is fixing to get off work at dark.

The nighttime Riot Shift is headed in to take their place.

I hope they make examples out of ‘em.

😎

Way to late to crack down. The head knocking and shooting should have started three nights ago.

There are legal forums to express your opinion. In the midst of total street anarchy (riot, arson, and theft) is not it.

Yep, 1st Amendment to the Constitution . . . "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress . . . "
Is it time to shoot, beat, and arrest rioters?

Yes, with the caveat that they are in the act of doing something illegal.............looting, setting fire to property, throwing bricks at Poe-Leece or others, etc.

Actually, it should have been done from the beginning; schitt would stop right now.

The longer it's allowed to go on, the less (any?) incentive there is to stop...............ever.

MM

This will be interesting if true. The arrest of the 4-member CNN crew last night was interesting as well.

Stealing a horse was the same as stealing the life of the horse owner by stranding him in an untenable situation. He depended on that horse to transport him to water, food and shelter.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

There are legal forums to express your opinion. In the midst of total street anarchy (riot, arson, and theft) is not it.

Liberal cities play Liberal games...Which always lead to burned out structures and looting...

Start making these ass-holes eat some pain, and watch Twitter explode with how unfairly the police and NG are treating people.

It doesn’t matter! People of the Twitter and Social Media world are mostly ignorant pussies. The rest of civilization wants this shît to stop, and If busting heads is required, so be it.

Trump 2020

😎

😎

Why do you think the mainly pick liberal cities? Chicken [bleep] know they are protected. I'd love it if one of these liberal mayors gives the order tonight to light em up.

Message has to be sent that the average person doesn't want this crap.

I know it wont happen but it would be nice

I know what happens, when it happens. To think 3 days in is the time to act is stupid.

This! Presactly!

Stealing a horse was the same as stealing the life of the horse owner by standing him in an untenable situation. He depended on that horse to transport him to water, food and shelter.

So few grasp this
We used water cannons in '94 while in Cuba for the cuban/Haitian refugees. I never laughed so hard. Those p-19s would open up and bodies would start flying.

Amazing how cooperative people became.

It was a nice break from actually sweating doing riot patrol.

These urban rat millennials need ta do the high pressure slip and slide for sure.

Im just fugging boogled they aint being used.
Drive by water cannon the fugga,s.

Too fugging easy....

This will be interesting if true. The arrest of the 4-member CNN crew last night was interesting as well.

Its the only conclusion I can come up with after watching them all season long, I really don’t know what they are to be used for. There was a contingent of makeup artist doing the face work.
Might take a look at the Insurrection Act.

It has been used in the past for just these type of things.

Stealing a horse was the same as stealing the life of the horse owner by standing him in an untenable situation. He depended on that horse to transport him to water, food and shelter.

So few grasp this

Pfft. I already nailed it 2 pages back.

😎
Be nice if some source of funding could be found out and proved with these out of state rioters.
That would be something that could be used effectively by President Trump.
Anybody see the video of the dude swinging a steel pipe at peoples windows on the interstate? You swing a steel pipe at my drivers side window, I will shoot your ass.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Be nice if some source of funding could be found out and proved with these out of state rioters.

That shouldn't be too hard, if they were to actually try.

Wanna bet where it came from?

MM
Originally Posted by saddlering

Should be strong and required.
For the China Flu.
They ain't social distancing

Thought the same...If it’s even true that out of state idiots are on scene. Minneapolis has its very own fûcktard factory capable of turning them out in mass.

😎
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by saddlering

Should be strong and required.
For the China Flu.
They ain't social distancing

Mayor cock suck gave the rioters free masks...He’s a super liberal 🖕🏾😎

Thought the same...If it’s even true that out of state idiots are on scene. Minneapolis has its very own fûcktard factory capable of turning them out in mass.

😎

Do you think that would sway the liberal idiots to vote 'right'? Do you think that would challenge what we already know?

😎

Do you think that would sway the liberal idiots to vote 'right'? Do you think that would challenge what we already know?

No .
But it might make some apathetic consetvative types go out and vote.

Conservative voter apathy kills us....
Especially in swing states.
Water cannons full of chartreuse dyed cat piss and butyric acid.

And the officers standing around Floyd were sociopaths?

😎

No .

If people have apathy, we deserve what we get. Better we deal with the problem than our children, don't you think?

😎

No .

If people have apathy, we deserve what we get. Better we deal with the problem than our children, don't you think?

Yup
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Now look here, heavy breather got him a full blown case of the common sense! Will miracles never cease?

😎

No .

Kids cant vote.
Its up to us.
We dont have to deserve what we get.
It's this simple, everybody knows people who are friends or family who have conservative values.
But think "their vote dont count so why bother attitude".

Take em to lunch .
Get em to the registration place.
Repeat when polls open up.
Interaction is what it takes.
No interaction equals apathy.....

The Liberal Socialist Democrats do it in droves with mass tactics

We need to do it in our own limited circles of influence also.
Only power we have is voting .....
Try to follow along.

😎

No .

Problem is nobody, especially liberal controlled cities will deal effectively with these problems by allowing LEO and if called into action the NG to do the needed heavy lifting.

This idea that a suppressed people need to vent their hostility at the “machine” is allowed because, property can be rebuilt, but lives can’t be brought back...Black Lives Matter, BS!

Changing a behavioral pattern, culture, and apathy towards moving away from what has been a generational experience is difficult for some people. Why? It requires effort, work, education and a desire to do better than what you experienced growing up.

Many programs have been specifically developed to move a culture up and out, if they choose to take ownership of their lives.

Those that don’t are on the street burning, looting, and causing continual hardship to the communities where they live because it’s easier to collect a payment from .gov for being born, breathing, bearing children and taking up space on he sidewalks in front of local bars, liquor stores and gas & sip shops.

Let’s deal with the problem now, by all means, and set an understanding that this shîtty game they play will no longer work in society.

😎

😎

No .

Kids cant vote.
Its up to us.
We dont have to deserve what we get.
It's this simple, everybody knows people who are friends or family who have conservative values.
But think "their vote dont count so why bother attitude".

Take em to lunch .
Get em to the registration place.
Repeat when polls open up.
Interaction is what it takes.
No interaction equals apathy.....

The Liberal Socialist Democrats do it in droves with mass tactics

We need to do it in our own limited circles of influence also.
Only power we have is voting .....

Understood, but I honestly don't know a single person that doesn't vote. In fact there is a group of us that have breakfast afterwords. I don't live in a small city, much less a big one. I guess I could travel 3 hours to search out idiots, but I'm good with where I am.
Just shoot em, I wont be ran out of my place of work or home by a pack of ravenous rioters, maybe if one copper would have shot. the others would have followed, certainly wouldn't be looking around at the shift Sergeant for directions, fired, jailed, dead, whatever, not going to cuck out the rooftop in a whirly bird of safety. crazy
Originally Posted by gunner500
Just shoot em, I wont be ran out of my place of work or home by a pack of ravenous rioters, maybe if one copper would have shot. the others would have followed, certainly wouldn't be looking around at the shift Sergeant for directions, fired, jailed, dead, whatever, not going to cuck out the rooftop in a whirly bird of safety. crazy

No shît....Rethink the origins of your generational apathy and get with the work for pay program. White, black, brown, yellow of fricken green skin color.

😎

😎

No .

Problem is nobody, especially liberal controlled cities will deal effectively with these problems by allowing LEO and if called into action the NG to do the needed heavy lifting.

This idea that a suppressed people need to vent their hostility at the “machine” is allowed because, property can be rebuilt, but lives can’t be brought back...Black Lives Matter, BS!

Changing a behavioral pattern, culture, and apathy towards moving away from what has been a generational experience is difficult for some people. Why? It requires effort, work, education and a desire to do better than what you experienced growing up.

Many programs have been specifically developed to move a culture up and out, if they choose to take ownership of their lives.

Those that don’t are on the street burning, looting, and causing continual hardship to the communities where they live because it’s easier to collect a payment from .gov for being born, breathing, bearing children and taking up space on he sidewalks in front of local bars, liquor stores and gas & sip shops.

Let’s deal with the problem now, by all means, and set an understanding that this shîtty game they play will no longer work in society.

😎

If history has taught us anything, it's that a dead communist can't vote. Good luck with your affirmative action plan and coddling. I'm not a pass the buck type of guy, but apparently many are. If you believe a few hugs will fix this, it shows how screwed we are.

No shît....Rethink the origins of your generational apathy and get with the work for pay program. White, black, brown, yellow of fricken green skin color.

😎

Yup, I remember, "in fear of my life [others] or great bodily harm," BRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! wink

If history has taught us anything, it's that a dead communist can't vote. Good luck with your affirmative action plan and coddling. I'm not a pass the buck type of guy, but apparently many are. If you believe a few hugs will fix this, it shows how screwed we are.

You smell just like steelhead

You smell just like steelhead

From the recent Soul Searching thread I recently read, should I assume that is you or your wife posting?

you're missing a few groups

Stealing a horse was the same as stealing the life of the horse owner by stranding him in an untenable situation. He depended on that horse to transport him to water, food and shelter.

yes, and still a common practice
Cops are a little outnumbered. Any effectiveness police have depends on willingness of those policed. You turn it into all out war and you have no police. I'd really rather not have to fight a civil war, thanks.

Make government responsible to wrongs done to people and this does not continue. Make cops carry their own insurance and they'll find new ways to do the same job that don't take the easy, violent way out every time. We have too much in tax taken from us to waste on the current nonsense, leaving us to deal with the mess.

😎

No .

😎

Are you inebriated, dumb or just not good at comprehensive?

Re-read slowly before you post anymore inaccuracies on me.

I would prefer each loser running around torching buildings for enjoyment under the cover of a black movement BS find the closet muzzle of a Glock and suck on it.

😎
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Cops are a little outnumbered. Any effectiveness police have depends on willingness of those policed. You turn it into all out war and you have no police. I'd really rather not have to fight a civil war, thanks.

Make government responsible to wrongs done to people and this does not continue. Make cops carry their own insurance and they'll find new ways to do the same job that don't take the easy, violent way out every time. We have too much in tax taken from us to waste on the current nonsense, leaving us to deal with the mess.

I missed it in the press that Disney World had opened.

😎

No .

😎

Are you inebriated, dumb or just not good at comprehensive?

Re-read slowly before you post anymore inaccuracies on me.

I would prefer each loser running around torching buildings for enjoyment under the cover of a black movement BS find the closet muzzle of a Glock and suck on it.

😎

Sorry, I didn't start it off by slinging emotionally driven tirades. Are you a woman, have you ever been a woman or do you identify as such? Not that I think any of those but you apparently need to sling accusations in an attempt to make a point, so I thought I should do the same.

I also don't think a few days into it is the time to say enough is enough.
Poor Elklayer. He had to come up with a sock puppet.

This would not be the reason why military troops train to look and act like members of Antifa.
Remoil

You started it off by slinging completely inaccurate posts that showed a desire to achieve attention, which now you got, or an attempt to signal a need for reading tutor.

For the latter, seek night classes at your local community college or Craigslist.

😎
If your seen burning a building, would that activate any red flag laws?
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Don't underestimate police officers especially those that have served with military in wars and occupation zones.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Better question is would me being seen shooting an arsonist activate a flag?

😎

😎

Yes, all the antifa pfags would be waving their dew rags trying to flag down an amberlamps, plenty of flags in the air! cool
I keep looking at those 2 bronze napoleons in front of colorados Capitol. Alas, i think the touchs holes were brazed years ago and the bore plugged. Tonight us probably not the right time to go down with my 1/4 long bit. I dont know if the bore is filled all the way or just the end.
They found the one in new york that was ready for 200 years.

😎

Yes, all the antifa pfags would be waving their dew rags trying to flag down an amberlamps, plenty of flags in the air! cool

LoL

😎
Anybody have a Wu-Tang Clan album to burn?

This would put some homey’s on their knees in tears.

😎
Anybody have a Wu-Tang Clan album to burn?

This would put some homey’s on their knees in tears.

😎

#freebeer
I've lost all respect for cops - they've all ran away from the (n)(I)gger rioters. Every. Last. One.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I've lost all respect for cops - they've all ran away from the (n)(I)gger rioters. Every. Last. One.

Gawt dammit....Where’s all those good coppers from the Vietnam era?

They wouldn’t let a target rich environment go without a shot fired, dog released, baton swung, or water cannon opened up.

Police have all gone soft...I give up!

😔😎

So few grasp this

Pfft. I already nailed it 2 pages back.

😎

Like stealing, there's an old saying I prefer over the 'Serious as a heart attack".

That being "Serious as a dead horse".

Now, where are the water cannons side by side with one shooting out slip and slide goo. With a 2 week dye in the mix?
that dude breaking windows with the umbrella. I assume the umbrella was for the surveillance cameras?

Are you a woman, have you ever been a woman or do you identify as such?

lolol

This sounds suspiciously like some ad for a sex-change clinic. "Have you ever wanted to be a woman?"

😎

LoL

😎

Trump will have had a belly full of this bullshlt by weekends end, hope he dispatches the Guard to cities ran by democucks to quell this shlt!

😎

LoL

😎

Trump will have had a belly full of this bullshlt by weekends end, hope he dispatches the Guard to cities ran by democucks to quell this shlt!

10th Mountain is on 4 hour alert status.
Beav,

Your aim is lacking if you have to shoot, beat and then arrest .
Originally Posted by 40O
Nope. 350 million Americans were upset at the police two days ago. Today 349,900,000 Americans are upset with a handful of opportunistic looters. Don't flip this script! Let the criminals show themselves for what they are. America can absorb any damage 100,000 inflicts without any problem.

Agreed. These liberal extremists are showing their true colors and making themselves look worse with every window they break and liquor store they loot.

You are one of the far thinking ,I see! The only problem with your ideas are they are liberal and stupid! Make people responsible for their actions! What government wrongs are you talking about! Enforcing the laws, paying taxes, or some one step on your dick and not apologize! The effectiveness of the police , is the police being willing to maintain laws! If the rioters don't abide by the laws arrest and stop them by any means! Arrest and prosecute all you can catch! These riots have zero to do with the death of George, they are anarchists trying to over throw law and order. Treading on treason!

You are one of the far thinking ,I see! The only problem with your ideas are they are liberal and stupid! Make people responsible for their actions! What government wrongs are you talking about! Enforcing the laws, paying taxes, or some one step on your dick and not apologize! The effectiveness of the police , is the police being willing to maintain laws! If the rioters don't abide by the laws arrest and stop them by any means! Arrest and prosecute all you can catch! These riots have zero to do with the death of George, they are anarchists trying to over throw law and order. Treading on treason!
© 24hourcampfire