Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Playtime should be over tonight...IMO

Shanaynay got herself a new flat screen tv....Darnell the VII got himself a 6 month supply of Salem cigs and Malt Liquor, and little skinny jean wearing, white Antifa boy got to use his spray paint and Bic lighter.

Now it’s time to push the street trash out of the cities and send a message that order will be restored.

Will it happen? What’s it gonna take to get LEO or the Military to send live rounds into these fûcks?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not completely sure , but I think shooting a bunch of them might drive the narrative wink

rubber bullets and water cannons might make a good segment on AFV though?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You got two groups of people.

People righteously pissed about the cops killing George Floyd. These people deserve to be heard, These are potential allies against govt tyranny.

Opportunists looting. Shoot these type on sight.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The narrative is part of the reason for changes in policy and policing on crowd and protest control.

The World Trade Summit is Seattle, Washington. Crowds got out of control, cops roughed up some protesters and the media went crazy with the brutality of cop behavior on these poor Antifa thugs.

That moment forward, cities, primarily Liberal city’s went over board with corrective action of police work.

Now, the cops pull guard duty, being forced to watch horrible crimes happen without being able to engage due to ROE.

Citizens watch from living rooms and shake their heads wondering why?

Even Conservative politicians are leery of turning the troop loose on crowds. I guess the days of dogs, long sticks, and water cannons are over forever.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I guess the days of dogs, long sticks, and water cannons are over forever.

...... and thats why this crap will go on and on and on ....... free schitt , no consequences

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Protesters have a right. Wont argue.

Rioters, shoot the bastards. Make examples. I know legally your screwed but if the cops aren't doing squat, it falls on us.

I'm sick of this crap how the rioters are using the race card to loot and destroy cities.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 05/30/20.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yup.
You loot.
We shoot.

That's how I would handle it.
No way we should allow this BS to happen.
See how long that fits their narrative.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Protesters have a right. Wont argue.

Rioters, shoot the bastards. Make examples. I know legally your screwed but if the cops aren't doing squat, it falls on us.

I'm sick of this crap how the rioters are using the race card to loot and destroy cities.

Fake news is reporting that tonight extremists armed conservative groups will be engaging rioters.

We’ll see, but I doubt it. 😎

“Molon Labe”
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes to all three.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

People righteously pissed about the cops killing George Floyd. These people deserve to be heard, These are potential allies against govt tyranny.

Seems a bit excessive to shoot a guy for stealing.

I mean, that'd be like, arresting somebody for pretending to have paid for something.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nope. 350 million Americans were upset at the police two days ago. Today 349,900,000 Americans are upset with a handful of opportunistic looters. Don't flip this script! Let the criminals show themselves for what they are. America can obsorbe any damage 100,000 inflicts without any problem.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone know why they hung horse thieves?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Yup.
You loot.
We shoot.

That's how I would handle it.
No way we should allow this BS to happen.
See how long that fits their narrative.

Burn will get a guy dead and you’re likely to walk away free...Shoot on looters, unless it’s your home and you are inside, it could be a financial rodeo to come through the judicial process unscathed...Just saying. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Anyone know why they hung horse thieves?

A horse was transportation and without it, you could die?

IDK....😎

“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I think tonight they are deploying the Antifa lookalikes which are Army troops. Supposedly they have monitored them, will surround them, and start arresting the out of staters only.

They have been training on this since last fall that I know of. I watched urban operations in a mock town all fall and winter from my hunting stand on a hill overlooking an adjacent training area. They have the black gowns, mask, and some are painted like ghouls. They also deployed these mobile cell towers that everyone’s phones lock on to.

Sounds kind of weird, Us mil doing covert ops and arresting citizens on CONUS. Training in covert ops where easily observed would be somewhat uncharacteristic don't you think?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What percentage of the hateful do you think are packing ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And a third group, breaking schidt and burning it. probably the worst. they want anarchy for what reason I can't tell. could be some from both sides.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Seems a bit excessive to shoot a guy for stealing.

I mean, that'd be like, arresting somebody for pretending to have paid for something.

old firebalz. Does his mail order bride allow to keep posting? I thought she shut him down lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
George Soros stated the reason on multiple interviews

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 46 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,397
Posts18,470,010
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.