Home
https://twitter.com/__JOURdannn/status/1266572379209302017?s=20
Got what she ask for
She earned that !
So, some justice is happening cool
That was an ugly punch.

Ain't gotta be pretty to be effective! TIMBER!!!! Lol.
Clothesline from hell !
Play stupid games.....
Now the whites have an excuse to riot
Originally Posted by MadMooner
TIMBER!!!! Lol.

Thought the same thing.
She knew that white cop wasn't going to hit her.
Thank God it was BoB violence. 😂
Nice roundhouse to the target area.

Next time I'd like to see him drive thru with the legs more.
Funny to see the loser thug comments. They honestly believe that their skin gives them the right to do whatever they want to anybody at any time.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That was an ugly punch.

Ain't gotta be pretty to be effective! TIMBER!!!! Lol.

Her tits tipped her over...nomination for best actress on being knocked out. Laffin 😎
White cop just stood there and took it. WTF

Negro cop got down to bidness.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

And was relieved of duty because cops are cowardly and like to beat up innocent people.
You notice that the only guy allowed to have balls is the black cop. White cops don't dare.
Good!
Originally Posted by Armednfree
You notice that the only guy allowed to have balls is the black cop. White cops don't dare.

If the white cop hit her all the useful anti cop clowns on here would be demanding he be sent to prison.
She earned every ounce of that punch.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Good!

Amen
When I was taking Hapkido karate, the sensei told us that, there are nerves right at the hinge of the jaw, on both sides of the face. Sensei said that these are like a light switch that controls the power to the brain.
And he said that, if you just hit the jaw with a halfway decent lick, and wiggle that jaw left to right, it will flip that switch and your opponent will be knocked right out on his feet.
I never have had the chance to try it in a fight but that is exactly what that black cop did. Not that much power in the punch but he flipped the switch on 'ol Aunt Jemima.
Straightened her ass right out.
You want to fight like a man, get your ass kicked like a man...
Agree 100%
It needs to happen to more of them.
Instant Karma
Read to comments under the video...

Are people really that stupid?

Of course they are. They blame the cop that KO'ed her.

Not word one about what caused him to do it.

Now...just what did that stupid bitch think was gonna happen ?

Should have used a Tazor on her fat black azz
Twitter nîggs pretended her slapping the cop twice never happened, even as part of the posted video clip.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Twitter nîggs pretended her slapping the cop twice never happened, even as part of the posted video clip.

Originally Posted by tikkanut

That's the huge sense of entitlement they have.

I rest my case.
Breaks my heart it was a black cop done that to her.........
Don't start something unless you plan to finish it. I don't think she planned to finish that fight.
The comments are more concerning.

the joys of living in Podunk Utah..........

tramping in Elk schidt instead of people from Africa that don't appreciate America

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Gonna be hard to make the cut for the Swimsuit Edition with a broke jaw.
That was some great entertainment.
Thanks for posting.
That was awesome. Hope that cop doesn’t get fired though he deserves a bonus if anything

That gal's left jab was as nasty as anything Ali threw at Frazier. Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier, Down goes Frazier!
Cold cocked that ho right to happy land! Lmao. Fuggin groids,,,,
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
When I was taking Hapkido karate, the sensei told us that, there are nerves right at the hinge of the jaw, on both sides of the face. Sensei said that these are like a light switch that controls the power to the brain.
And he said that, if you just hit the jaw with a halfway decent lick, and wiggle that jaw left to right, it will flip that switch and your opponent will be knocked right out on his feet.
I never have had the chance to try it in a fight but that is exactly what that black cop did. Not that much power in the punch but he flipped the switch on 'ol Aunt Jemima.

I think what knocked her out was her head hitting the concrete! grin
B!tch had it comin
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Got what she ask for

Perfectly appropriate. She gave no indication of stopping her assault on the cop before she was knocked cold.

the joys of living in Podunk Utah..........

tramping in Elk schidt instead of people from Africa that don't appreciate America

Someone spilt their bag of Milk Duds
It helps that it was a black cop that did it, so no one can claim racism, which would have been the reflexive charge if it was a White cop who did it.

No Milk Duds up here

Just God's Country

Gender equality.
'Bout time.
Got her nickels worth of cold cock right there!

g
Seems awfully similar to another video I watched recently....

Not sure what the Japanese word for it would be, but here we call it a sucker punch.
They're always hitting their women.

Seriously? You needed a sensei and someone to write a check for said sensei to know that? If you send me a check for $50 I'll tell you the secret about water.
Originally Posted by deflave
Not sure what the Japanese word for it would be, but here we call it a sucker punch.

Bitchisurappu.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Bitchisurappu.

Similar....Bitchito Slapped

😎
Dee-bo!
DEE-BO?
YOU GOT KNOCKED DA FKC OUT!
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Seriously? You needed a sensei and someone to write a check for said sensei to know that? If you send me a check for $50 I'll tell you the secret about water.

Put aside, the 28 ounce bag of Lays potato chips, and the 12 back of Budweiser, and go take 2 years of Hapkido, and then get back to me.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by slumlord

That's the huge sense of entitlement they have.

I rest my case.

Point made, for those who arent brain dead.

Is there a you tube version.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Got her nickels worth of cold cock right there!

g

Ha, ha, 50 cents worth, I'd say. I dont think she could take a dollars worth.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
They're always hitting their women.

Haha. For sure, or someone else's woman.

The Japanese word for that is "Pimp Hand!" and she just got it!
This threads like CNN...

It wasnt at a riot, Baltimore has had a few demonstrations, but this wasnt at one... and there has been no “riots”....

More 24/7 old ass clowns posting dumb drama.

Good thing the black officer knocked her the f.uck out
Another bites the dust. Kinda catchy huh. Ed k
A lot more of that would be a welcome sight
Awesome....way to go Bro !

Put aside, the 28 ounce bag of Lays potato chips, and the 12 back of Budweiser, and go take 2 years of Hapkido, and then get back to me.

Ok Karen. Sorry you didn't have a daddy growing up, or perhaps you had two. Either way, you gals on the Campfire are truly an estrogen driven group.
RemModel8 = ElkSucker.
Punch a Police Officer twice??? She got what she REALLY needed. An education. Hope they arrest her as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Well done copper.
Good, hope it never quits hurting, guess her pappy didn't tell her, "act like a man, you'll be treated like one"......................crazy
no way the politicians in that city will back up that cop. he is toast once the msm gears up. i would ride with him anyday.
RemModel8 = ElkSucker.

I have no idea what that means, but I'm assuming you have homosexual tendencies.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well done copper.

Only thing better would be to have that money shot and drop, run on a loop.
Nap Time!!!
RemModel8 = ElkSucker.

I have no idea what that means, but I'm assuming you have homosexual tendencies.

Apparently, others have found you to be a fûck’n idiot.

Based on your lack of reading comprehension across multiple threads. You are either a sock puppet for a sad, former member who was run off. Or, you’re just an ignorant tool.

You can pick whichever from the above two.....Now fûck off! 😎
Cop took care of her!
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well done copper.

Only thing better would be to have that money shot and drop, run on a loop.

Hahaha. Tff I might add.
Boom Boom. Out goes the lights!!!!
I love instant justice. Read the idiotic comments below the video. If this is the mindset of inner city blacks, they will never get out of the 'hood. The 'hood has infected their brains.
LOL! If that had happened back when I was on the job, that ho would have gotten a broken arm after the first slap!
I'm Wayne Bradey, B1tch!
The black officer has been suspended from duty. The mayor finds his actions disturbing.
God I’m glad I’m not a cop in a liberal city
Originally Posted by Barkoff
God I’m glad I’m not a cop in a liberal city

Yep. Here, assaulting a police officer is a felony. I suspect she will be released with an apology.
Originally Posted by Hastings
The black officer has been suspended from duty. The mayor finds his actions disturbing.

Unbelievable...
I just looked up the mayor's address.

Here.

You can email him and support that officer if you would like.

[email protected]

I just sent him an email saying that what he did was giving in to the thugs and I supported what the black cop, protecting his partner.

Doubt it will go anywhere but if he were to get thousands of them in support that might be different.
Cop be an Uncle Tom!
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Here.

[email protected]

I sent a rambling nonsensical email. That should help.

Political correctness wins again.

Need more leaders like Donald Trump that aren't stupid/scared enough to play their games.
Originally Posted by Higbean

Need more leaders like Donald Trump that aren't stupid/scared enough to play their games.

Most people don't realize that the actions of Chauvin are going to be more easily justified than what that Baltimore cop did in this video.
What I saw was an empty hand strike in a situation where a baton strike would have not been an over reaction. This "lady" was attacking an armed uniformed officer.

Here.

[email protected]

I just sent him an email saying that what he did was giving in to the thugs and I supported what the black cop, protecting his partner.

Doubt it will go anywhere but if he were to get thousands of them in support that might be different.

Thanks.
Arent a bunch of youse guys applauding this the same ones who brag you would never hit a woman?

Shame on you for being liars. smirk Poor gal din even hav a knife or nothin. She din even hav a chance ta fight back against that woman beater. shocked

I
she might be a female but that was no lady it " the beast " deserved what it got. the police officer did the right thing too ,that worthless mayor was wrong too !
Originally Posted by MOGC

He did well for not.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

He did well for not.

He's pretty slow to block a blow. Couple more inches back and he could have lost an eardrum.
That female perp is one of the Lee Sisters:

Ugly
Portly
Ghastly
I’ve watched that a bunch, very entertaining
laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by SuperCub

He did well for not.

He would have been crucified and prosecuted for violating her civil rights
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Unbelievable...

Very believable.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

And was relieved of duty because cops are cowardly and like to beat up innocent people.

You're about as phugging stupid as stupid gets. Good thing she wasn't innocent... clearly guilty of assaulting a police officer. That incident is a microcosm of the so called race/police problem in this country. A certain segment of the population feels entitled to act out with impunity, spurred on by bottom feeding politicians, and eventually the people who risk their lives to protect and serve said segment hit their limit. Not saying the cop was right, but she is far from an innocent victim.
Sorry Ribka, I completely misinterpreted your post.

Originally Posted by cast10K

no prob. I'm just repeating what all the brave cop haters have been posting on here
Originally Posted by cast10K

You were on the right train but on the wrong track.

Grins
Originally Posted by BulletBud
That female perp is one of the Lee Sisters:

Ugly
Portly
Ghastly

👌👍
Oh, I was thinking it was so big you could hide in its lee during a storm...

*** Sent private message regarding Hapkido ***

If this is true (and I'm not doubting it one bit) anyone know if there's a go fund me for the black officer? He was protecting another officer being assaulted and I'd bet that his union will get him complete back pay and reinstatement but I'd be willing to kick in a few bucks to help him out.
Minimum force necessary to compel compliance is a common guiding principle. Retaliation, while it may feel good, may not be the best way to end conflicts.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

If this is true (and I'm not doubting it one bit) anyone know if there's a go fund me for the black officer? He was protecting another officer being assaulted and I'd bet that his union will get him complete back pay and reinstatement but I'd be willing to kick in a few bucks to help him out.

Black cop placed on a desk job while they investigate. Liberal Mayor says the cops actions were uncalled for...

Being a cop, today, would be impossible for me. 😎

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryla...30-xeuzh2dsfzcxniqc4gsbe22ns4-story.html

Here.

[email protected]

Thank you. I just sent one out also. Called the mayor a liberal piece of crap lol........they'll probably be coming for me.
That lady was throwing some crisp accurate punches before getting laid out.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Black cop placed on a desk job while they investigate. Liberal Mayor says the cops actions were uncalled for...

Agree 100%
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Minimum force necessary to compel compliance is a common guiding principle. Retaliation, while it may feel good, may not be the best way to end conflicts.

It was definitely the quickest way. I would have positively loved seeing her get tasered and watched her face bounce when she met mother earth.

Agree 100%

Beginning to look like it's impossible for cops to be cops also.
You are on a panel that will decide the officer's fate. Here is the city of Baltimore UOF policy. Apply it to what you saw and make your determination as to whether or not the actions were consistent with policy.

https://www.baltimorepolice.org/1115-use-force
You are on a panel that will decide the officer's fate. Here is the city of Baltimore UOF policy. Apply it to what you saw and make your determination as to whether or not the actions were consistent with policy.

So, if she had been firing a gun and only wounding the cop should he be in trouble for firing back, especially if his bullet killed her? Does he get to shoot back only for each of her shots?

I think he only responded with equal force. She just wasnt tough enough to take what she was handing out.

One could argue a few years ago under those guidelines that the force used was not excessive. She struck the cop twice in the head while unproved and the black cop tried to restrain her. She was definitely going back for more attacks on the officer before the black cop stopped her violent attack.

Rememebr the carotid artery is located near where she attacked the officer and you know so was potentially a deadly strike. lol

But in this political climate he is screwed if white. The black cop's blackness will save the him though in Baltimore.

One could argue a few years ago under those guidelines that the force used was not excessive. She struck the cop twice in the head which has the carotid artery you know so was potentially a deadly strike. lol

But in this political climate he is screwed if white. The black cop's blackness will save the him though in Baltimore.

She could certainly ruin an ear or cause a blind eye from retinal detachment or traumatic neoovascular or hemorrhagic glaucoma.
Id love to buy both of those cops a beer. Baltimore is a schithole to work in as an LEO. Still have friends that work for the Baltimore PD. All retiring at first chance.
Wonder if the city has repaired the pothole that was left when her head hit?

One could argue a few years ago under those guidelines that the force used was not excessive. She struck the cop twice in the head while unproved and the black cop tried to restrain her. She was definitely going back for more attacks on the officer before the black cop stopped her violent attack.

Rememebr the carotid artery is located near where she attacked the officer and you know so was potentially a deadly strike. lol

The proportionality clause makes it difficult for the officer.

Proportional — Proportionality measures whether the force used by the member is rationally
related to the level of resistance or aggression confronting the member.

A head strike that renders a person unconscious in response to head strikes that didn't seem to phase the officer who received the strikes.

Those ROE are a no win for a cop...Fat rhino assaults white officer, twice.

Cop...Rhino, you’re under arrest for assaulting a LEO. I need you to place both hands behind your back....Rhino -Fûck you!

Now cop escalating with words....Cop to Rhino, if you don’t put your arms behind your back and follow my direction, I will be forced to mace you.

Rhino, to cop...you ain’t gonna touch me mother fûcker. Cop removes OC and shows it to the Rhino. Cop, to Rhino....Get on the ground and place your hands behind your back or I’m hitting you with mace.

Rhino to cop.....Fuuuck ————Stream of spray, hits Rhino, she runs, bucks, flails, and cries, cop’s tackle her to the ground and cuff Rhino.

Rhino, I cannot breath...Sustains road rash, bruises and hematomas from being physically placed into custody.

Black Rhino claims she was beaten, slammed to the concrete and wrongfully arrested. Twitter feed goes viral, mayor of Baltimore places 2 cops on administrative leave, pending investigation.

No win for a cop trying to take a combative person into custody.

Fück that Baltimore Mayor and his BS ROE’s

🖕🏾😎🖕🏾

This is the only thing that would concern me:
"12. Retaliatory Force. Members are prohibited from using force against persons engaged in First
Amendment protected activities
or to punish persons for fleeing, resisting arrest or assaulting a
member, or for any other reason (See Policy 804, First Amendment Protected Activity)."

I never would have considered rioting, looting, and murder as protected by the First, but seems some can make that ridiculous leap.
Originally Posted by add

zing! Lot of asphalt needed for that pumpkin head
Originally Posted by Futura

that's how i saw it...she'll get no sympathy from any quarter
OK, you have a full grown out of control violent person physically attacking armed law enforcement officers. There is a distinct possibility that she will try to take a gun from one of the officers. She is not acting rational. She is dangerous to the officers, the other rioters, and herself. She needs to be controlled as quickly as possible. Cops wearing accessible weapons have no business grappling with violent persons. Those officers were in a no-win situation with rioting savages on one side and an appeasing mayor and police administration on the other.
Unless you are the officer receiving those strikes you cannot just make that assumption. One could easily argue the other officer acted out of instinct and training because the counter strike was so fast and he was trying to come to the aid other officer who was being violently attacked. and , who had his hands down in non provoking manner trying to defuse the situation. Obviously diffusing the situation did not work and an escalation of force is needed. . He ( the black officer) already made an attempt to restrain her and she broke the restraining hold and violently struck the other officer the head again. Strikes to the head are serious. The officer hit her once to stop the threat and immediately stopped when the threat was contained. Being a female does not give you the right to commit aggravated assault on a police with intent to cause bodily harm which is a felony.

And you have to take into account the totality of the circumstances in Baltimore that evening. where the police were working trying keep calm and protect the citizenery despite the risk carried by them. Police were were being attacked by very violent protestors and were burining down buildings, vehicles, attacking innocent citizens nearby, and protestors were calling for cops to be killed. etc

I see this as easily defensible by an attorney

Proportional — Proportionality measures whether the force used by the member is rationally

A head strike that renders a person unconscious in response to head strikes that didn't seem to phase the officer who received the strikes.
Originally Posted by sse
She is getting plenty of sympathy. Read the comments. The black officer is getting plenty of disapproval. Disapproval from the public and the mayor.
Originally Posted by sse
She is getting plenty of sympathy. Read the comments. The black officer is getting plenty of disapproval. Disapproval from the public and the mayor.

and the same groups were dancing and singing in the streets after OJ killed those two crackers and got off Scott free.
Unless you are the officer receiving those strikes you cannot just make that assumption. One could easily argue the other officer acted out of instinct and training because the counter strike was so fast and he was trying to come to the aid other officer who was being violently attacked. and , who had his hands down in non provoking manner trying to defuse the situation. Obviously diffusing the situation did not work and an escalation of force is needed. . He ( the black officer) already made an attempt to restrain her and she broke the restraining hold and violently struck the other officer the head again. Strikes to the head are serious. The officer hit her once to stop the threat and immediately stopped when the threat was contained. Being a female does not give you the right to commit aggravated assault on a police with intent to cause bodily harm which is a felony.

And you have to take into account the totality of the circumstances in Baltimore that evening. where the police were working trying keep calm and protect the citizenery despite the risk carried by them. Police were were being attacked by very violent protestors and were burining down buildings, vehicles, attacking innocent citizens nearby, and protestors were calling for cops to be killed. etc

It can really go either way. The UOF policy cannot be viewed in a vacuum. As you well know, training comes into play as well. Officer actions are guided by the law, policy, training and experience.
If that happened on a sunny afternoon in Baltimore with no looting, violence, death threats, attacks on fellow officers etc I could see the strike was not justified if she assaulted the officer only one time.

Of course they are guided by training. They both used a low level of force multiple times as they are trained ( verbal commands, hands down in a non threatening manner, gentle restraining methods) to deescalate the situation which was deteriorating quickly and and the assailant would not stop her attacks so the next level of force was justified.

What was the cop supposed to do? I hope the city charges her with felony assault ( they won't because she's a black woman) and I hope the cop she violently struck twice files a civil lawsuit against her even though she won't have a pot to piss in because her life was a series of bad and ignorant choices.

It can really go either way. The UOF policy cannot be viewed in a vacuum. As you well know, training comes into play as well. Officer actions are guided by the law, policy, training and experience.

It's not retaliation when it's in response to a pattern that's repeated itself, and shows no sign of being over. The purpose of the punch was to deter further violence, which appeared (by a pattern just observed) to be an ongoing event unless stopped by a counter force.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's not retaliation when it's in response to a pattern that's repeated itself, and shows no sign of being over. The purpose of the punch was to deter further violence, which appeared (by a pattern just observed) to be an ongoing event unless stopped by a counter force.

Minimum force techniques were used repeatedly by the officers and it did NOT stop the assailant's repeated attacks on the officer. Some people don't get it

Minimum force techniques were used repeatedly by the officers and it did NOT stop the assailant's repeated attacks on the officer. Some people don't get it

Agreed.
k, well if she hit her head and died, batten the hatches

[/quote]

Many UOF policy’s have been designed to better protect the city, and agency, while leaving the cop strung out on a weak tether, that the city attorneys will almost always cut.

These policies are part of the reason the cop is a neutered dog with narrow margins for lethal force, even to protect themselves or fellow officers.

Understandable, the general public, if not ignorant, knows a cop coming to save their life, is like buying a winning scratch-off ticket.

Maybe, they’ll stop the event, if the UOF and ROE allow for it.

😎

I think the officer can make a strong case that his actions were consistent with policy. I can also say that based on my training and my read of that situation, that is not what I would have done. My read is that she was a very low threat of much harm. One way or another, she would have been arrested. Nobody should get away with that kind of assault on an officer.
I think you could make some money off a You Tube stint if you let her work you over, Paul.

JFC, an absolutely righteous case of defense of a brother officer. Unfrigging believable.
Originally Posted by add

I'm betting she gets on her knees before trying that crap again.
This is the BS automated reply I got from the Mayor:

Thank you for your email. Please excuse any delay in my response, as I am actively working to address new developments in the COVID-19 pandemic.

Mayor Young
Seriously! None of those “protesters” are wearing masks.

He’d better get on top of that!!!!

This is the BS automated reply I got from the Mayor:

Thank you for your email. Please excuse any delay in my response, as I am actively working to address new developments in the COVID-19 pandemic.

Mayor Young

Most people don't realize that the actions of Chauvin are going to be more easily justified than what that Baltimore cop did in this video.

Maybe so.

Police across the country are gonna be thankful for all of this practice when Chauvin walks on the murder charge.
The only way I would be a cop in Baltimore is if I could use tactical nukes.
A head strike can be considered potentially deadly force and therefore discouraged unless deadly force is called for. It occurs to me that the lady attacking the officer was using potentially deadly force and had to be neutralized quickly. She wasn't through and obviously somewhat deranged. Officers are trained in force continuum and I believe a pretty good argument could be made that striking the lady on the head was justified. What I'm wondering is why wasn't the officer who was being attacked defending himself. Maybe he was afraid of getting suspended.
I like it - 2 strikes, and you're OUT!!!!

Maybe so.

Police across the country are gonna be thankful for all of this practice when Chauvin walks on the murder charge.

Higgy,

I can see Chauvin walking on the initial charges....Which will likely cause another few rounds of burn and loot your favorite city.

I also can see the feds coming in afterwards and charging the cop with a plethora of civil rights violations.

Those will probably stick or else more burning and looting will be the new normal for blacks who want to do criminal activities.

😎
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

This is the only thing that would concern me:
"12. Retaliatory Force. Members are prohibited from using force against persons engaged in First
Amendment protected activities
or to punish persons for fleeing, resisting arrest or assaulting a
member, or for any other reason (See Policy 804, First Amendment Protected Activity)."

I never would have considered rioting, looting, and murder as protected by the First, but seems some can make that ridiculous leap.

I would say: she was being arrested while being combative. Once she is down, handcuffed, etc, you cannot retaliate. She was not under anyone's control (including maybe her own) when she got clocked.

Have not been on a jury for that, but that's how I read it from watching the video.
A head strike can be considered potentially deadly force and therefore discouraged unless deadly force is called for. It occurs to me that the lady attacking the officer was using potentially deadly force and had to be neutralized quickly. She wasn't through and obviously somewhat deranged. Officers are trained in force continuum and I believe a pretty good argument could be made that striking the lady on the head was justified. What I'm wondering is why wasn't the officer who was being attacked defending himself. Maybe he was afraid of getting suspended.

The white officer that she assaulted, knew if he defended himself ,he would be prosecuted by the black mayor of Baltimore and sent to prison

I would have found it very disturbing if he had done nothing just like the white cop. Or is the mayor willing to admit he had given a stand down order???

This.

The white officer that she assaulted, knew if he defended himself ,he would be prosecuted by the black mayor of Baltimore and sent to prison

This ^^^^^😎
The white cop got slapped hard in the face. He somewhat turned away, and began rubbing his cheek. As if to say "I can't believe she slapped me."
While he was rubbing his cheek she whacked him again on the other cheek.
This pudgy cop knows nothing about self defense, and how to block a punch. She was telegraphing her slaps from a mile away.
The white cop got slapped hard in the face. He somewhat turned away, and began rubbing his cheek. As if to say "I can't believe she slapped me."
While he was rubbing his cheek she whacked him again on the other cheek.
This pudgy cop knows nothing about self defense, and how to block a punch. She was telegraphing her slaps from a mile away.

If that white cop laid a hand on her it would be leading news on CNN and he and his family would get death threats and he would have to resign and live in anonymity
You are correct, sir.
But, he didn't have to punch her all he had to do was block her slaps.
Not hard to do if you know anything about fighting.
You are correct, sir.

The cracker cop took a couple for the team.

Left the tap out to his partner.
You are correct, sir.

If the white cop touched her it would be edited and that cop's life would be ruined

that's life now in Obama's Amerikkka
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

I would have found it very disturbing if he had done nothing just like the white cop. Or is the mayor willing to admit he had given a stand down order???

The black cop gets to go home, drink beer, get paid, get a reprimand and go back to work after things settle down.

Smart gentlemen.
Maybe the white officer should go into another line of work. Like knitting and sewing. Or maybe flight attendant.

This ^^^^^😎

Yep.
Maybe the white officer should go into another line of work. Like knitting and sewing. Or maybe flight attendant.

At least mace to the face.

Or pepper spray.
Officer has been suspended

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...mal-use-of-force-on-woman-assaulting-cop
If I had been the one to suspend him, it would've been for letting his partner get hit twice....
He should get a medal!!
You seldom see the whole story, but this is at least closer to what actually happened and it's obvious the woman was looking for trouble. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMQ0oDxbQPs&feature=youtu.be
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

At least mace to the face.

Or pepper spray.

Which way was the wind blowing? Great idea but when you pepper spray someone you always get some on yourself. In that situation, surrounded by looters that want to kill you, you need your eye sight and the ability to breath. A lot of Dept s don't even use pepper spray anymore because its not effective.
I bet there is more than one person somewhere that is thanking the Lord that the Officer did what he did.

She can't be but so pleasant to be around.

Here is the BS reply I received from the Mayor finally:

Good afternoon,

I believe the first officer, who was struck multiple times by the woman, showed remarkable restraint by not retaliating as he was being assaulted. However, while I appreciate your perspective, the woman should have been placed under arrest and not assaulted. Our system of justice does not involve the concept of an 'eye for an eye.'

I have spoken with Commissioner Michael Harrison and the officer who struck the woman has been removed from police duties. I've also asked Commissioner Harrison to relay a simple message to his command staff and to officers from across the City: sound, constitutional policing is the only acceptable way we're going to do things here in Baltimore under my watch. We're working to build the best police department in the country and we don't have room for error.

Mayor Young

Here is the BS reply I received from the Mayor finally:

Good afternoon,

I believe the first officer, who was struck multiple times by the woman, showed remarkable restraint by not retaliating as he was being assaulted. However, while I appreciate your perspective, the woman should have been placed under arrest and not assaulted. Our system of justice does not involve the concept of an 'eye for an eye.'

I have spoken with Commissioner Michael Harrison and the officer who struck the woman has been removed from police duties. I've also asked Commissioner Harrison to relay a simple message to his command staff and to officers from across the City: sound, constitutional policing is the only acceptable way we're going to do things here in Baltimore under my watch. We're working to build the best police department in the country and we don't have room for error.

Mayor Young

Translation:

Our Police are not allowed to defend themselves against felons any more. Nor are they allowed to use the force necessary to conduct an arrest.

Furthermore, they should have known that the standing orders were to let them do whatever they wanted to do, up to and including assault and killing of our Police.

Dear Mayor Young,

Please put yourself out of a job!

You’re a joke!

Sincerely,

A supporter of the black officer.

😎
© 24hourcampfire