Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Hastings
A head strike can be considered potentially deadly force and therefore discouraged unless deadly force is called for. It occurs to me that the lady attacking the officer was using potentially deadly force and had to be neutralized quickly. She wasn't through and obviously somewhat deranged. Officers are trained in force continuum and I believe a pretty good argument could be made that striking the lady on the head was justified. What I'm wondering is why wasn't the officer who was being attacked defending himself. Maybe he was afraid of getting suspended.

The white officer that she assaulted, knew if he defended himself ,he would be prosecuted by the black mayor of Baltimore and sent to prison

This ^^^^^😎

Yep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maybe the white officer should go into another line of work. Like knitting and sewing. Or maybe flight attendant.

At least mace to the face.

Or pepper spray.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If I had been the one to suspend him, it would've been for letting his partner get hit twice....

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He should get a medal!!

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You seldom see the whole story, but this is at least closer to what actually happened and it's obvious the woman was looking for trouble. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMQ0oDxbQPs&feature=youtu.be

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Maybe the white officer should go into another line of work. Like knitting and sewing. Or maybe flight attendant.

At least mace to the face.

Or pepper spray.

Which way was the wind blowing? Great idea but when you pepper spray someone you always get some on yourself. In that situation, surrounded by looters that want to kill you, you need your eye sight and the ability to breath. A lot of Dept s don't even use pepper spray anymore because its not effective.

Last edited by ribka; 06/04/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I bet there is more than one person somewhere that is thanking the Lord that the Officer did what he did.

She can't be but so pleasant to be around.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by ribka
A head strike can be considered potentially deadly force and therefore discouraged unless deadly force is called for. It occurs to me that the lady attacking the officer was using potentially deadly force and had to be neutralized quickly. She wasn't through and obviously somewhat deranged. Officers are trained in force continuum and I believe a pretty good argument could be made that striking the lady on the head was justified. What I'm wondering is why wasn't the officer who was being attacked defending himself. Maybe he was afraid of getting suspended.

The white officer that she assaulted, knew if he defended himself ,he would be prosecuted by the black mayor of Baltimore and sent to prison

Here is the BS reply I received from the Mayor finally:

Good afternoon,

I believe the first officer, who was struck multiple times by the woman, showed remarkable restraint by not retaliating as he was being assaulted. However, while I appreciate your perspective, the woman should have been placed under arrest and not assaulted. Our system of justice does not involve the concept of an 'eye for an eye.'

I have spoken with Commissioner Michael Harrison and the officer who struck the woman has been removed from police duties. I've also asked Commissioner Harrison to relay a simple message to his command staff and to officers from across the City: sound, constitutional policing is the only acceptable way we're going to do things here in Baltimore under my watch. We're working to build the best police department in the country and we don't have room for error.

Mayor Young

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Here is the BS reply I received from the Mayor finally:

Good afternoon,

I believe the first officer, who was struck multiple times by the woman, showed remarkable restraint by not retaliating as he was being assaulted. However, while I appreciate your perspective, the woman should have been placed under arrest and not assaulted. Our system of justice does not involve the concept of an 'eye for an eye.'

I have spoken with Commissioner Michael Harrison and the officer who struck the woman has been removed from police duties. I've also asked Commissioner Harrison to relay a simple message to his command staff and to officers from across the City: sound, constitutional policing is the only acceptable way we're going to do things here in Baltimore under my watch. We're working to build the best police department in the country and we don't have room for error.

Mayor Young

Translation:

Our Police are not allowed to defend themselves against felons any more. Nor are they allowed to use the force necessary to conduct an arrest.

Furthermore, they should have known that the standing orders were to let them do whatever they wanted to do, up to and including assault and killing of our Police.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dear Mayor Young,

Please put yourself out of a job!

You’re a joke!

Sincerely,

A supporter of the black officer.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 10ring1, 33 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,875
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.