Home
I thought 24 Hour Campfire was an outdoors-hunting site, but with all the violence expounded on this forum, you would think this is the website Stormfront. The FBI/ USDOJ will be monitoring this site, along with the SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center. If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire. You would be far ahead to stick to arguing about guns, camping, and fishing, and forget about politics and world events.
Wisconsin? Is that up north?
Long time lurker.....first time poster....
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
I thought 24 Hour Campfire was an outdoors-hunting site, but with all the violence expounded on this forum, you would think this is the website Stormfront. The FBI/ USDOJ will be monitoring this site, along with the SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center. If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire. You would be far ahead to stick to arguing about guns, camping, and fishing, and forget about politics and world events.

Hey dummy you support the SPLC where they love sexual assault of innocent women

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/splc-richard-cohen-resigns.html

Wisconsin stupid who loves Antifa burins down small businesses
Red flag.
Have a piece of cheese. grin
C’mon dude. You gotta be kidding. Go bug someone else.
Go back to Democrat Underground homo.
www.24hourantifa.com
Originally Posted by duck911

😀

lol!,...another one of these guys.

[bleep] off you commie.

And I mean that in the most respectful way....
THE SPLC GONNA GETCHA!!
Don't feed the Troll.

MM

Ain't there a fire for you to put out up there somewhere?
If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire.

Oh nohs, not the (((SPLC))).
The End!!!
Ohhh, nice to hear from you.

I'd prefer to shoot rioters with 63 gr hollowpoints, unless they are big stinky black (-masked) ones, then I think 1oz 12 gauge slugs would be better.

Is that better?
You hanging out in Milton Avenue with a sign today?

GO AWAY NAMBLA TERRORIST BISH!!!!
JVJ,

It’s called the First Amendment. Deal with it.

The SPLC has been designated a racist hate group by...me.

Really, if the SPLC is looking for a violent, hate group, turn on the TV.

Are you concerned to express your thoughts based on the SPLC? I can’t remotely imagine anyone cowering and doing that. And unless you own this site, your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit. And either does mine. We are both free to leave at any time.

If the site owner tells me that I need to change, I will, or I will leave. It’s that damn easy. But in over a decade, I haven’t been offered that choice. Meaning, I have no demerits. But I am usually on the up and up. But to be crystal clear, your opinion on what I or anyone else has to say, means absolutely nothing. Let that sink in real good.

It’s a weird situation right now. Some of us have a small issue with burning, looting, assault and murder against innocent people and businesses. All of which had nothing to do with Mr. Floyd. Also, the 50 Secret Service agents injured today at the White House have been on our mind too.
He/she dont care.
Here's his first post from 10 years ago:

No doubt things are going down the drain in this country. Political correctness gone crazy. Makes a man want to go and live in the woods forever. Dick Proenneke had it right.

Great post antlers!

I'm tellin' ya! Something is turnin' people's brains to schitt.

Don't catch it!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
THE SPLC GONNA GETCHA!!

I have nothing to worry about with the SPLC, or the USDOJ.
10 years ago:

PC has rurnt the country!

Today:

The SPLC gonna getcha!
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]
THE SPLC GONNA GETCHA!!

Shouldn’t you be out rioting?
The SPLC didn't already label this a hate site? I want a refund.
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

Are you concerned to express your thoughts based on the SPLC? I can’t remotely imagine anyone cowering and doing that. And unless you own this site, your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit. And either does mine. We are both free to leave at any time.

If the site owner tells me that I need to change, I will, or I will leave. It’s that damn easy. But in over a decade, I haven’t been offered that choice. Meaning, I have no demerits. But I am usually on the up and up. But to be crystal clear, your opinion on what I or anyone else has to say, means absolutely nothing. Let that sink in real good.

It’s a weird situation right now. Some of us have a small issue with burning, looting, assault and murder against innocent people and businesses. All of which had nothing to do with Mr. Floyd. Also, the 50 Secret Service agents injured today at the White House have been on our mind too.

My opinion does not mean a thing, but the USDOJ is free to interpret anything as conveyed on this site by individuals, under hate speech the DOJ is offered broad authority to prosecute, and their investigative branch the FBI has even broader authority to investigate. I hope you do understand that the First Amendment in regard to free speech, is against the government.
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

My opinion does not mean a thing, but the USDOJ is free to interpret anything as conveyed on this site by individuals, under hate speech the DOJ is offered broad authority to prosecute, and their investigative branch the FBI has even broader authority to investigate. I hope you do understand that the First Amendment in regard to free speech, is against the government.

Your statement might have more weight if 'boo's weren't burning the country down at present.
I hate you;

But thanks for the warning.

Commie [bleep]....
You couldn't even tie your own shoes idiot without velcro. This is based on your ignorant response. So How many years have you been employed with DOJ?

Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

Another Sleeper Cell jerk water
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ohhh, nice to hear from you.

I'd prefer to shoot rioters with 63 gr hollowpoints, unless they are big stinky black (-masked) ones, then I think 1oz 12 gauge slugs would be better.

Is that better?

At one time, I used to buy some Winchester 45gr JHP
in a white box, and it was either 40 or 50 in a box.
They were fairly reasonably priced and accurate.
I haven't seen any in quite a long time though.
You could make a coyote head pop like a balloon full
of red jello. You might try some if you see em and
they make the minimum for for rioters and anarchists
in your region. .Check with the local warden to be sure
...............................Oh really? And you happen to be a lawyer of some kind advising members on here that a lawsuit could spell the end of the 24 Hour Campfire? And the FBI and DOJ will be monitoring this site? Along with the Southern Poverty Law Center too?.....WOOOOOOOW!!.....Why UH OH!.....Oh crap!

Well Mr. janesvillejohnny from Wisconsin with only 73 posts on this forum during the past 10 years......My suggestion to you is to take all of your above comments and shove 'em up,,,,,well you know!!!

Oh and aaaaah, you sir have the freedom to not come on this forum as you seem to get offended easily. Think of this forum as like a TV channel and YOU control the remote.

Best of luck to ya janesvillejohnny.
Originally Posted by kingston

He should be, that way he can be exposed to Covid and reap what they sow.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Damn Fats now I've got to watch that movie again. Thanks
grin
Thanks for straightening everyone out, Liberal.
I deal with government surveillance on a regular basis. Anyone who thinks that this place is of interest, beyond a laugh, is delusional.
THE SPLC GONNA GETCHA!!

The SPLC is a domestic terrorist organization. They should have been named as such long before Antifa. The fact that you’re in their good graces says all anyone needs to know about you.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I deal with government surveillance on a regular basis. Anyone who thinks that this place is of interest, beyond a laugh, is delusional.

depraved
No schit Janesvillejohn is just another depraved pedophile trying to stir up schit
Originally Posted by JLimbo

Damn Fats now I've got to watch that movie again. Thanks
grin

One of my top ten favorites.

Remsen,

Please tell CNN and the SPLC all the white supremacists still take off Sundays, for Bible and arms clinging....
Dude why you gotta make rain on our illusions.

Originally Posted by HawkI

Remsen,

Please tell CNN and the SPLC all the white supremacists still take off Sundays, for Bible and arms clinging....

I've been trying to get SPLC to label my practice as a hate organization and they refuse. They are on to me.

An entire world at war and I'm left out of it? God will not permit this to happen...I will be allowed to fulfill my destiny...
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

.........................You are correct. Your opinions means nothing and so does your knowledge of the law,,,MEANS NOTHING!........However giving you the benefit of the doubt, then perhaps you would like to pass along to this forum some examples of specific laws currently on the books by the federal govt, passed by congress such as statutes by #s, paragraph headings by #s, subheading by #s etc and etc., which directly apply to you making your case?
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

.........................You are correct. Your opinions means nothing and so does your knowledge of the law,,,MEANS NOTHING!........However giving you the benefit of the doubt, then perhaps you would like to pass along to this forum some examples of specific laws currently on the books by the federal govt, passed by congress such as statutes by #s, paragraph headings by #s, subheading by #s etc and etc., which directly apply to you making your case?

This site is being monitored currently.
Originally Posted by add
If this is labeled a hate site by the SPLC and they bring a lawsuit, that will be the end of 24 Hour Campfire.

Oh nohs, not the (((SPLC))).

I hate their commercials.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
I think they bugged my fuggin toaster oven. I hate to dwell on it, though. Down that path lies madness.
You're a lying child molesting sack of schit

Ive worked on JTTF's and you are full of schit

Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

JTTF?
I got it... Joint Terrorism Task Force
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

...................Well WHOOPIE DO!!!........Not what I asked you. Don't give a damned whether this site is monitored or not. Name specific laws currently on the books passed by congress. Name the statutes by heading and subheading and #s that specifically are relevant to any violations of the law by this forum, which would in turn justify this site to either be shut down or sued by the federal govt.....Otherwise janesvillejohnny, the only conclusion that I can conclude (not speaking for others), is that you are a damned FRAUD.
I got it... Joint Terrorism Task Force

good job detective google
SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center.

The SPLC shakes down little old jewish ladies by telling them that Hitler is right around the corner. This is how the SPLC got loaded with million$

Janesvillejohn???
Janesville John??
So you're a Janesville whores john???
Or whoreing for your johns?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

By whom? The Geriatrics Police?

You just don't get it, these guys spend day after day glued to their TV's sucking down the koolaid of their choosing and then come back here to the Fire to regurgitate their interpretation of what they think they heard or saw.
First problem right off the bat is most of them can't hear too well anymore and many are challenged seeing clearly.
All it is here is a huge clusterfck of angry old men who seldom leave their couch. If they do, to tackle a mighty feat of like trimming a tree or mowing the lawn they are gonna post about for days, glossy photos and all.

So at a glance they might come across as something like this....

[Linked Image from cdn.historycollection.co]

But once moma comes home and sees papa all worked up again from watchin the news she just pours his daily dose of Xanax in his milk and soon he's all calmed down and back to hangin' with his buds...The last thing anywhere close to a Stormfront any of these guys were involved in had everything to do with a bowel movement.

[Linked Image from abc.net.au]
So if Trump actually declares antifa a terrorist organization, will there be an open season? How about bag limits? Will a 130 grain .270 work?
No, unless it’s catch and release.😆
"Janesvillejohn"
Whose username sounds like a toliet designed for splittails BTW.
Gonna break us up with his brother Elwood!!!!

So, you thought we were all sheeple too? You dumbass. You must be a dimocommie. Do we make you nervous? Maybe you should go back to your joms basement.

I need a new TV... where is the next riot?

Time and place please... Thanks

Rick letting the weevils multiply.
Too bad it's still America and we can hate commies. Your thought police are just that, a thought.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
So if Trump actually declares antifa a terrorist organization, will there be an open season? How about bag limits? Will a 130 grain .270 work?

Be nice to give it a try. Sort of a road test, you might say. Down Pennsylvania Ave.

It couldnt hurt anything- worthwhile.
Originally Posted by akasparky

You can just tell that the guy in the middle with the tie and Charles Nelson Reilly glasses and sporty headgear is the prick of that group. grin
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Rick letting the weevils multiply.

Just gonna get even more on here outta the woodwork as November gets closer.
New ones and sleeper cell ones.

Its hit and veiw benjamins!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You sound like you’re unfamiliar with the tools and capabilities of forum moderators.

We’re not the only ones being monitored.
I think those boys were the guys on the grassy knoll....
Originally Posted by auk1124

You can just tell that the guy in the middle with the tie and Charles Nelson Reilly glasses and sporty headgear is the prick of that group. grin
The FBI/ USDOJ will be monitoring this site, along with the SPLC-Southern Poverty Law Center.

Turds always float to the surface.

By whom? The Geriatrics Police?

You just don't get it, these guys spend day after day glued to their TV's sucking down the koolaid of their choosing and then come back here to the Fire to regurgitate their interpretation of what they think they heard or saw.
First problem right off the bat is most of them can't hear too well anymore and many are challenged seeing clearly.
All it is here is a huge clusterfck of angry old men who seldom leave their couch. If they do, to tackle a mighty feat of like trimming a tree or mowing the lawn they are gonna post about for days, glossy photos and all.

So at a glance they might come across as something like this....

[Linked Image from cdn.historycollection.co]

But once moma comes home and sees papa all worked up again from watchin the news she just pours his daily dose of Xanax in his milk and soon he's all calmed down and back to hangin' with his buds...The last thing anywhere close to a Stormfront any of these guys were involved in had everything to do with a bowel movement.

Bwhahahahahaahha exactly!!!

Never met so many billy badass’s who have fast passes and frequent flyer miles at the walgreens for prescriptions!!
Well, I’ll be easy to catch today. I gotta change the wife’s bandages and my lumbago is killin’ me!
If this site is NOT already on somebody's watch list, I want my money back....
I’m sure the SPLC is monitoring Twitter too right?

[video:flash][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/video]

I won’t hold my breath!

Yes, let's muzzle our free speech for fear of the J ..., uh, I mean for fear of the SPLC, ADL, etc.. Good idea.
I see the difference between "us" and "them" is their phenomenal ability to use any social media outlet of any kind to organize.

Why would we wish to be any different?
Yeah, this is America, so, shut-up, or else. Sheesh

laugh
Meh, I'll continue taking my "chances" posting here.
Since when is posting an opinion on the Internet a crime? Guess that makes about a billion people worldwide criminals.
Also, look at the typical kind of protest that someone here might go to- a second amendment rally for instance. Time and time again, those are held without any violence, despite being full of armed people. As opposed to the riots that we see all over the country. Who again are the criminals douche bag?

Despite the fact that there is a disgusting amount of racism on display here, Thinking the DOJ gives a [bleep] is a fantasy. They have no interest in a vocal few bigots spouting in the comfort of their anonymity. You sound like a typical liberal hypocrite. Telling us we should avoid politics in a thread you started about politics is irony gold.

Jane,

The majority of the sub forums are full of hunting discussions. Go, participate, and have fun.

The “attic” of the Fire is a catch-all for whatever someone wants to discuss - no different than any other forum that has a political or random thoughts forum section.

Thank you for showing your concern, even though it was said while you were inserting a tampon.

😎
I've got in-laws in Janesville. I have a feeling a sister-in-law up there is no longer so proud of her lefty efforts, At least no so eager to be at the protests with her kids.
There are over 80 sections of this site that represent all forms of outdoor activities and all kinds of ancillary topics.

So you believe this one section "Hunters Campfire" dedicated to current events and politics should be silenced.

Can anyone believe that you truly understand the first amendment?

Any person who believes the SPLC is anything other than an organization run by Bolsheviks dedicated to the destruction of this great nation,is a fool.
Although oft overused, please accept this from the bottom of my heart, gfy. We are free to express opinions. and should lawbreakers find us too harsh, heres a hint, dont phuq around
John are you attending the protest downtown today?

Damn Karen. You got your panties wound up pretty tight.

Don't tread on me..
I think janesvillejohn should go home and tell mommy she's calling him. Either that of run like hell to his safe place hugging his favorite stuffed toy.
Paul B.
© 24hourcampfire