Home
Posted By: Lee24 Gangster handguns - 03/18/09
Bringing this over from the .357 in WWII thread...

John Dillinger's Thompson submachine gun and hat, from Melvin Purvis
[Linked Image]

John Dillinger's Colt .32 ACP, from Melvin Purvis
[Linked Image]
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Gangster handguns - 03/18/09
Yeah, sure. Obviously photoshopped. laugh
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/18/09
I have no idea what that remark is supposed to mean, but I will post some more and better photos of some other guns of Clyde Barrow and Pretty Boy Floyd. When I get time, I will pull them from the case and take better photos.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Gangster handguns - 03/18/09
I had at one time a step-father who claimed his step mother was one of Pretty Boy Floyd's girfriends that used to hid him out from time to time. Given the family history, I actually tend to believe the guy...they had a long history of criminial activity.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Gangster handguns - 03/18/09
Originally Posted by Lee24
I have no idea what that remark is supposed to mean, but I will post some more and better photos of some other guns of Clyde Barrow and Pretty Boy Floyd. When I get time, I will pull them from the case and take better photos.
Sorry you misunderstood. It was a joke. Nice collection.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/18/09
I wasn't taking offense.
I figured it was intended as a joke of some sort, probably referring to some of the nut jobs who have claimed other photographs were faked, if said photos were evidence of their ignorance.

These guns above belong to a friend of mine. He and I used know the Purvis family. He knew Melvin, and I knew one of the sons. That book in the background, "Vendetta", is by another son, Alston Purvis. It is about how J. Edgar Hoover was eaten up with jealousy of Purvis, Elliot Ness and some Texas Rangers who were wiping out the gangsters.

I first learned to shoot a revolver from one of these fellows, a Pinkerton detective who killed several bank robbers. My next lessons came from Jeff Cooper, on the 1911A1, who introduced me to Bill Jordan and a few other old-time lawmen.
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Great pictures and some very interesting information.
Posted By: Gaviidae_Esq Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
I wasn't taking offense.
I figured it was intended as a joke of some sort, probably referring to some of the nut jobs who have claimed other photographs were faked, if said photos were evidence of their ignorance.

These guns above belong to a friend of mine. He and I used know the Purvis family. He knew Melvin, and I knew one of the sons. That book in the background, "Vendetta", is by another son, Alston Purvis. It is about how J. Edgar Hoover was eaten up with jealousy of Purvis, Elliot Ness and some Texas Rangers who were wiping out the gangsters.

I first learned to shoot a revolver from one of these fellows, a Pinkerton detective who killed several bank robbers. My next lessons came from Jeff Cooper, on the 1911A1, who introduced me to Bill Jordan and a few other old-time lawmen.

Right before you wrote the book "Hell I Was There ..."

*grin*

GE
Posted By: Huntz Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Today he would not have to holdup banks.The gubmint does that and gives you the Money!!!!
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
It would be a shame to rob a bank today and only get $17.50.
Posted By: dsink Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Keep the pics coming, I love this stuff.
The home in which I grew up is in the middle of a large farm, with no modern buildings in view, and it was selected by a film company for a documentary on Ma Barker, Machinegun Kelly and others.

I will take some more photos and post them.
Some friends have other rifles, too, belonging to Bonnie and Clyde, etc.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Wonder if he held the Thompson sideways when he shot it. smile
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Originally Posted by Gaviidae_Esq
I wasn't taking offense.

Right before you wrote the book "Hell I Was There ..."

*grin*

GE

Yeah, I used to shoot with Jeff, Bill and Skeeter, too....back when I was married to my first wife, uh...Morgan Fairchild.
Posted By: tommygs Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
morgan fairchild was MY wife, you lying scumbag. she was faithful until the end too. so you MUST be a lying jerk steve...

and yes, i think those weapons are authentic. and if i had them in my possession, i'd certainly be posting pics of them on the internet.

knowing full well anyone with 2x more than a smattering of technical knowhow, and there's a whole generation of 'em out there...now can pretty much track your exact location using the 'net, posting stuff like that is personally dangerous. not all of the folks out there are congenial and want to say "hey man, nice gun" to you.

just a thought, and no disrespect intended to anyone save for SteveNO, and he can take it just fine.

-tom
Steve_NO,

These weapons all have papers to establish provenance.

These pix I posted are of things in cases inside a concrete room with alarms and a 24 hour armed guard. Some are on loan to a museum. If you are going to be driving through the Southeast, and want to see them, I'll put you on them.

I guess I could post a copy of a letter or book of mine signed by Jeff Cooper, but I am not posting to impress or convince you, just to continue a discussion started about .357s in WWII.
Posted By: Bricktop Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Yeah, I used to shoot with Jeff, Bill and Skeeter, too....back when I was married to my first wife, uh...Morgan Fairchild.
Whom I've seen NAKED.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
So, how did Jeff, Bill, and Skeeter compare with Morgan in the naked looks department? grin blush
Posted By: RufusG Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
If she was naked, and all you did was SEE her, I wouldn't be bragging. smile
Posted By: Bricktop Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Originally Posted by RufusG
If she was naked, and all you did was SEE her, I wouldn't be bragging. smile
My wife, Morgan Fairchild, whom I've SLEPT with....
Posted By: RufusG Re: Gangster handguns - 03/20/09
Okay, that's more like it. Was this before or after she was married to Steve and/or Tom?
Posted By: Gaviidae_Esq Re: Gangster handguns - 03/21/09
Originally Posted by RufusG
Okay, that's more like it. Was this before or after she was married to Steve and/or Tom?

I checked on wiki. It was during the Jon Lovitz years when she was married to all 4 of them.

She briefly changed her stage name to "Morman Fairchild".

GE

(No disrespect to the heavily armed LDS'ers ...)
Posted By: shameless Re: Gangster handguns - 03/21/09
Hello,I'd love to go see these sometime if you could put me on them.In the mean time,I'd like to see more photos and read some more stories.Very interesting to me.Great pictures.Thanks.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Gangster handguns - 03/21/09
the pics are obviously of a real display.... and a very nice one

I did meet Skeeter once in the San Angelo airport

That was when was married to my second wife, uh,.... Britt Eckland.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/22/09
Who's Morgan Fairchild?
Posted By: Bricktop Re: Gangster handguns - 03/22/09
Originally Posted by cra1948
Who's Morgan Fairchild?
BAN HIM!!!!! shocked

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/22/09
Oh, yeah, okay, the gal that works at the convenience store down the road... now I know who you're talking about!
Posted By: Daverageguy Re: Gangster handguns - 03/22/09
I think Bill Jordan's uncle was with Frank Hamer during the Bonnie&Clyde shootout? and Didn't Hoover make Purvis resign due to jealousy? i remember Mas Ayoob having an article on Melvin.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Gangster handguns - 03/22/09
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Who's Morgan Fairchild?
BAN HIM!!!!! shocked

[Linked Image]

Damn, them things look like they are gonna pop!
Whatever happened to natural and soft?
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Gangster handguns - 03/23/09
I'll tell you what
The good Lord made-the grand canyon, the oceans, the mountains, etc.
Man made- the Hoover damn, the empire state building, the space shuttle.

Either way they are all amazing to look at! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Gangster handguns - 03/23/09
ROGER THAT!
Posted By: Sandlapper Re: Gangster handguns - 03/24/09
The display is in the S.C. Military Museum.

Video:

http://www.scguard.com/museum/slideshows/movies/purvis.html
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Gangster handguns - 03/24/09
Who's Morgan Fairchild?
BAN HIM!!!!! shocked

[Linked Image]

I was acquainted with Morgan Fairchild BEFORE she bought those $50,000.00 Beverly Hills plastic boobies. Before, she was built like a 14 year old schoolboy. Pretty, but... uhhh, flat. Also have a friend, a well known character actor, who was in a movie with her and he said she was so dumb she didn't know the difference between germ and German Shepherd. laugh

That's not unusual for a tremendous amount of the Hollywood "swells."

L.W.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Gangster handguns - 03/24/09
Originally Posted by Sandlapper

Video:

You can't make me believe you actually believed lee24 or a "friend" of his had possession of them!
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Gangster handguns - 03/24/09
Lee just doesn't have any credibility; I'm not sure why he sticks around here.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Gangster handguns - 03/24/09
Because he is a legend in his own mind.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/25/09
T_LEE,
I am not sure what you are saying, because I don't think you are, either. It sounds like some sort of petty jealousy or something. Why don't you try again, so I can give you a straight answer.

If you want some more pictures of something, I can take some more of private collection pieces in their cases, or take the weapons out of the cases.

But ask nicely, because I don't respond well to dares, insults and childish taunts.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Gangster handguns - 03/25/09
Is your name by chance John, your style and talk has a faint ring of memory way back in my little mind. Did you at one time compete in the "leather slap" with other well know shooters a times past.

As to my statement, I think you are full of crap and try to impress all the wrong ways and have ZERO credibility any where but between your ears.

The only way you will get those pictures is off a google search of the web.

Now, does that clarify my statement?
Want to bet some money, and have me embarass you here?
What say I go pick up one of those guns in the photos above, and take of photo of it in my hand? Would that make you start acting like a adult? Because I can do it any time I want to.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Gangster handguns - 03/25/09
Those who "can" do.....

nuff said.
Let's see if T_LEE does anything. I am ready.
Posted By: CWG Re: Gangster handguns - 03/25/09

dang, I'm jealous!
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Gangster handguns - 03/25/09
Again those who "can" do.......

I am asking you to post the pictures of you holding these weapons. Not challenging, not daring, and not insulting. If you have that access, I would like to see the photos.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Gangster handguns - 03/25/09
Go for it, no need to bet money, you are too much of a blowhard to pass up such a chance. BTW, where is the pictures of the infamous Winchester Model 70 made in Columbia, SC???????
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
You forgot to say if you will apologize and start behaving like a grown man if I post these pictures.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
Get a life, I have nothing to apologize for nor will I have when it comes to your BS.

Good night Irene, I am done with your sorry, lying crap.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
Ah, yes...... Liar24 at it again.
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Who's Morgan Fairchild?
BAN HIM!!!!! shocked

[Linked Image]

I was acquainted with Morgan Fairchild BEFORE she bought those $50,000.00 Beverly Hills plastic boobies. Before, she was built like a 14 year old schoolboy. Pretty, but... uhhh, flat. Also have a friend, a well known character actor, who was in a movie with her and he said she was so dumb she didn't know the difference between germ and German Shepherd. laugh

That's not unusual for a tremendous amount of the Hollywood "swells."

L.W.

I saw Morgan Fairchild in the trendy SPAGOS years ago. She was with a group of people 3 tables away. She has a natural beauty but did not have the $50,000 boob job. She appeared to be a size 4 or size 6.

I don't care how DUMB she is as long as she does what she told. wink wink wink

Doc
Posted By: Pugs Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
What say I go pick up one of those guns in the photos above, and take of photo of it in my hand? Would that make you start acting like a adult? Because I can do it any time I want to.

OK, do it. End this, prove to us you are who you say you are. I have my doubts and if you do I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
ditto
T_LEE,
I don't expect an apology from you for any of your errors of fact, judgement or manners.

I will continue posting photos and facts on the thread topic.
If a few trolls want to bump the bridge, so be it.
Liar24.... Posting picture? And, FACTS?

That's some funny schit right there....

Okay, Liar24, how about some pics of the infamous Win. M70 .375H&H, roll-stamped "Made in Columbia, SC", including the SN, since Winchester's FACTS and factory reps say they've never made one?

BTW - having met T, shared meals with him, and likely knowing the character of the man, I'd wager he's taken schits with more trustworthiness than you can muster.

Somethings are just a given, and your lack of credibility is one of them; right up there with the sun rising in the east, setting in the west, grass being green, the sky blue, and the ocean being wet.
Posted By: Nessmuk Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
Come on, we all know it's more prop to pronounce it 'gansta", so spell it that way too.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
Originally Posted by Pugs
[OK, do it. End this, prove to us you are who you say you are. I have my doubts and if you do I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
The only thing it would prove is his ability to BS his way into holding a gun for a photo at a museum.

At a museum in Berryville there sits one of Wild Bill's revolvers (as well as many other very impressive pieces). I can take a photo of it and post it on the web.

If I network my way in a little, I'm sure I can even get a photo of me holding it as well.

So, him holding the revolver really proves nothing. At best, maybe he does know the owner (why that�s such a big deal is beyond me), or maybe it just shows that Lee can BS the owner.

Lee has NEVER backed up any one of his claims when pressed. Here's what would "prove" something to me. Give me the names of one or two of your engineering contacts for just one of the myriad of bullet and gun manufacturers you supposedly consulted for. Give me something verifiable, someone who�s still working there.

Lee throws around his supposed "resume" but has never been willing to let anyone check is bonafides.

The reason is; Lee is someone who thinks he knows, but he doesn�t. Lee runs into all sorts of trouble when his ego overloads and he tries to match wits with those who really do know, and have really been there. That�s when he informs everyone he�s the most impressive engineer to ever grace the firearms community, and you who have the audacity to argue (and win) with such a great engineer, are just the poor, lowly, uneducated peasants, and he doesn�t have time to educate us on how things really work.

Lee just doesn�t have any shred of credibility whatsoever. He�s been given countless opportunities to clear his very tarnished reputation, but has yet to rise to the challenge.

I have caught Lee in the act of adding value to the forum, and from time to time he gives good advice. But then he can�t resist an opportunity to show someone how smart he supposedly is, and that�s when all the trouble starts.

Lee is a narcissist who can�t back it up.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
I am beginning to believe this is John Davis AKA Hardin AKA gunkid ET AL.
Originally Posted by T LEE
I am beginning to believe this is John Davis AKA Hardin AKA gunkid ET AL.

Was he a poser from another group? Kevin has him nailed IMO.
Why don't you wait until I take some more photos and post them, so you won't look so foolish?

And if you think I found them on the Internet, why can't you find them? Duh.

You might find these photos that I took and POSTED for you.
Why don't you legitimately establish your credentials. Give me ONE name at Remington who can verify you are who you say you are. You don't even have to do that much; just tell me ONE project that you worked on and I can talk to people at Remington to establish your credentials.

Give me one piece of information that can independently verify that you are who you say you are.
I guess you are trying to change the subject to the chemical vapor deposition process I helped develop, which Remington uses for the XCR coating. Or is this something else? Is my detailed knowledge of the process and machinery not enough, or did you not understand my explanation?
Why don't you wait until I take some more photos and post them, so you won't look so foolish?

And if you think I found them on the Internet, why can't you find them? Duh.

You might find these photos that I took and POSTED for you.

If you're talking to me Lee, you have never posted anything for me. I have never recieved a PM or e-mail from you nor do I wish to.

If you would post photos of the weapons you're talking about (in this thread or the .357 thread) with them in your hand[u]s with the rest of you showing[/u] and not just photo's anyone walking through a museum can take I'll be happy to say I was wrong. Until then, you have a long record of talking out your ass with no evidence.
I guess you are trying to change the subject to the chemical vapor deposition process I helped develop, which Remington uses for the XCR coating. Or is this something else? Is my detailed knowledge of the process and machinery not enough, or did you not understand my explanation?
I don't remember having any such conversation with you, perhaps you have me confused with someone else. And I'm not the least bit interested in being dazzled by any of your so called detailed knowledge. I'm interested in you stepping up and giving verification to your claims. What is your actual name, and who exactly at Remington or FN did you work with?

Without answering that, you have no credibility. You're like a scientific study done by an unknown author.
Well, then I don't know what you are talking about at Remington, but that is probably because you don't know what you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Liar24
Well, then I don't know what you are talking about at Remington, but that is probably because I don't know what I am talking about.

There, I fixed it for you, Liar.

Put up, or shut up, clown.

And, since you can't put up, just STFU and GTFA.
Looks like I have to deliver you another butt whipping, Numbrod, the same as in 20 other threads where the facts were delivered up to prove your ignorance.
Originally Posted by Liar24
Looks like I have to deliver you another butt whipping, Nimrod, the same as in 20 other threads where the facts were delivered up to prove your ignorance.

Try it, dipschit, try it.

Start off by posting the mystery M70, complete with pics and a serial number ('cause Winchester DEFINITELY wants to see what they've never built), and let's go from there.
Well, then I don't know what you are talking about at Remington, but that is probably because you don't know what you are talking about.
Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. I was refering to when you said:
Take it from a mechanical engineer who has consulted on improving firearms for Remington, S&W, FN, HK and others.
That's right. I have consulted for VW, Porsche, Ferrari, GM, Ford, Northrup, Lockheed, Boeing and other companies on their products, too, but I doubt many of the customers know my name, or the name of any other engineers or designers.

How many passengers in an ambulance know the names of the EMT and ambulance driver?
That's right. I have consulted for VW, Porsche, Ferrari, GM, Ford, Northrup, Lockheed, Boeing and other companies on their products, too, but I doubt many of the customers know my name, or the name of any other engineers or designers.

How many passengers in an ambulance know the names of the EMT and ambulance driver?

You are absolutely full of schit.

Put up some references and some specifics, you lying piece of garbage.
Oh, BTW - that Colt of Dillinger's?

It's a .380, not a .32ACP:
http://historicalgmen.squarespace.com/storage/DILLAPPAREL2.pdf
http://historicalgmen.squarespace.com/dillingers-inventory/
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BTT/is_194_32/ai_n25469377/pg_6

Yeah, so if your "friend" actually owned it, you might actually know wtf it actually is.

You don't.

Refute that, Liar24.

Umm, it's Northrop not Northrup.
Wanna bet the photos are of displays here?
http://www.dillingermuseum.com/index.html
http://www.johndillingerhistoricalmuseum.4t.com/index.html

A couple phone calls there would be interesting.........
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09

Ah Hell that ain't nothing one of my Grandmother's sisters married one of the Pinkertons. My grandmother told me that her sister even back to Illinois to meet both the Pinkertons and the Ashlings the builders of the Pulman Railroad Cars. Grandma also went on to tell us that the sister's huband was the "Black Sheep" of the Pinkerton/Ashling families. I never did meet her husband but did know several of their kids. It doesn't put any food on my table so why I telling you this I don't know, but I guess it's just to say see anyone of us could or tell a good story.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Gangster handguns - 03/26/09
Originally Posted by Pugs

Umm, it's Northrop not Northrup.

Ouch... That one stung a bit.
Posted By: fatjack34 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
You guys are waisting your breath! You are trying to refute this ass clown and waisting a lot of breath. Let's just end it. Lee24 is questionable and the rest of you are giving him creedance(sp?).
Bottom line...I am John Delinger and I have been having a gay romance in the Cayman's with Elvis for years! Now if you will excuse me, I am going to get my afternoon cocktail and join my house guests...James Dean, Marilyn, and JFK. S.I.
Posted By: Sandlapper Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09

Video:

You can't make me believe you actually believed lee24 or a "friend" of his had possession of them!

I can�t believe that you can�t be made to believe that visitors are allowed access to the exhibits by Military Museum staff for personal pictures of the items out of their cases! . . . Since at the Parris Island Museum, you�ll be reprimanded by a Marine for simply chewing gum in �his� museum. . . .

Article about the S.C. Military Museum from the Camden Chronicle Independent:

http://www.chronicle-independent.co...amp;PAG=461&dept_id=161822&rfi=8

Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09

Video:

I can�t believe that you can�t be made to believe that visitors are allowed access to the exhibits by Military Museum staff for personal pictures of the items out of their cases! . . . Since at the Parris Island Museum, you�ll be reprimanded by a Marine for simply chewing gum in �his� museum. . . .

Article about the S.C. Military Museum from the Camden Chronicle Independent:

http://www.chronicle-independent.co...amp;PAG=461&dept_id=161822&rfi=8

Sandlapper;

Thanks.

Liar24........... what a [bleep]' douche.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
I know anybody can take pictures of displays in most museums, but that particular photo is a rip off of a museum one at the site posted by you Sir.

He intimated in his original post that he had them. And "friends" had other such notable items. He is a lying sack of sheite bottom line.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09

Funny, the way some of the smartest people here keep rising to Lee's bait, time after time.

It seems to me that trying to persuade a clearly delusional man to recognize that he's delusional, and then getting all wound-up about it when he won't, is kind of silly.

Lee is generally polite, seldom unpleasant and he provides a pretty good laugh now and then. It doesn't take long for newbies to get his number.

I just can't think of a good reason to get mad at him. Life being kind of short and all.

- Tom

Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

Q:
How can you tell if someone is a pathological liar?

A: Identifying a Pathological Liar

Pathological liars, or "mythomaniacs," may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. The following comments basically reflect a pathological liar who has the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder.

Some characteristics:

1. Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.

2. One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.

3. They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).

4. Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.

5. They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

6. Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

Here are some ways to tell someone is a pathological liar contributed by another WikiAnswers Contributor:

* They lie about even the smallest things. For example, saying "I brushed my teeth today," when they didn't.

* They add exaggerations to every sentence.

* They change their story all the time.

* They act very defensively when you question their statements.

* They believe what they say is true, when everyone else knows it isn't.

Here's an alternate "checklist":

* Lies when it is very easy to tell the truth.

* Lies to get sympathy, to look beter, to save their butt, etc.

* Fools people at first but once they get to know him, no one believes anything they ever say.

* May have a personality disorder.

* Extremely manipulative.

* Has been caught in lies repeatedly.

* Never fesses up to the lies.

* Is a legend in their own mind.

Here are more opinions and other input from WikiAnswers Contributors:

* I have found a few differences in pathological liar and a "slime ball" liar. Pathological liars cannot tell that they are lying they actually believe the lie as soon as it comes out of their mouth. They lie about unimportant things that don't really matter to anyone. This can be caused by mental defect but isn't always. Slime-ball liars lie about things that make them look better or embellish to get attention. They also lie to keep their butts out of trouble and to get what they want.

* Here are things to ask yourself: How could this many things happen to one person? Would believe these stories if someone else told you? Think back to the beginning: you had red flags and alarms going off in you head. Learn to trust your instincts.

* It is very hard to tell when one is a pathological liar. Some people just are liars and lie to lie because they can and they don't care about getting caught and aware that you know they have lied. These people care not about lying, it's no big deal. It's like "ok, so what? I lied". The pathological liar on the other hand, IS aware that they are lying BUT will go to extremes to make you believe that they are truthful. They appear to believe their own lies BUT in truth, they know their lies are just that, lies. But because their efforts are constantly backing up their lies, it appears to us that they actually believe their lies, when we eventually do find out about them and then we tend to feel sorry for these people. Then they have an excuse, "I am sick, I don't know why I lie, I believed what I was saying etc." The only truth was the fact that they don't know why they lie. Other than that it's crap. It is true that most of them have an extremely low sense of self worth and are continuously trying to make themselves feel better about THEMSELVES and this is one reason they lie. It is about them but the lies are not always set up with the purpose to hurt some one else; it's that these people feel so low about themselves they need to create ANYTHING different from the ugly reality they feel about themselves so they lie about even the most tiniest little thing. The people closest to them get sucked into these lies which sometimes start as something very trivial and then turn into something that can turn everyone involved worlds upside down and inside out.

* Unmasking the pathological liar is an easier task when the pathological liar is no more than a casual acquaintence to the "un-masker." Close relationships provide camouflage for the pathological liar, and intimacy provides a heavily-fortressed breeding ground.

* Other indicators: 1) Rage attacks after they realize you're questioning their lies. 2) Distraction techniques, e.g. hanging up the phone when you catch them in lie, playing word games, or even just running out of the room. After using the distraction technique, or rage attack, or sometimes both, they will pretend that nothing ever happened. They re-write history, so it never did happen in their minds. Normal people do it too, but these people take it to the extreme.

* From "Go Ask Alice": Lies are unplanned and impulsive. Behavior is repeated over a long period of time. Lies don't seem to exist for any external reason. Behavior may not always be a conscious act. Lies are admitted, changed, and/or adapted if a false story is challenged.

* From Andrea Broadbent "The Truth about Truman": To begin, the definition of pathological actually means abnormal or grossly atypical. Therefore, a pathological liar prevaricates more frequently than the average person or tells more abnormal lies. In most cases, pathological liars tell lies that are "unplanned and impulsive" (Hausman). These lies are usually very emotional stories that tend to serve no purpose except to impress people (Ford 133). As of now, psychiatrists are unsure whether or not pathological liars are fully capable of realizing if and when they are lying, so detecting whether or not a person is a pathological liar is a very difficult task (Hausman). By looking at the list of conditions commonly connected with people considered to be pathological liars, psychiatrists are better able to determine whether or not a person might actually have the disorder. Some main qualities linked with pathological liars include dysfunctional family origin, family lying patterns, anomalies of sexual life, frequent substance abuse, and a great capacity for language.

* From Raymond Lloyd Richmond, Ph.D. "Psychological Honesty": Even a pathological liar carries deep in his heart a desire for goodness and honesty and yet, because of painful emotional wounds, believes that the world never has, and never will, recognize his pain. And so, to hide that pain from himself, he uses all the lies he can concoct to hurl at the world as he runs in fear from his own goodness.

I think we have it, right there.
Posted By: varmintsinc Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09

Sure, why dont you take that photo next to that infamous Model 70, I think it was .375 with a distinctive stamp, sorry I cant recall to much of it.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
Yes, that Dillinger Tommygun and his Colt pistol are in the SC Military Museum, on loan from a friend of mine. I took the photos, and I will take more, with a note to the braying idiots.

I sent the location and other information on these and other photos to some people who sent me a PM, and were more interested in history. The trolls are only interested in their wounded egos, after being shown to be ignorant in 20 other discussions, from high power shooting to defense handguns.
And when all you can do is look for typing and spelling errors, because you can't discuss a firearm, automobile or airplane, you really are pitiful.

The same handful of you clowns show up on every discussion, insulting everyone who has real experience that challenges yours limited view of things. This web site is not for your anger therapy.
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
Okay then where are the pictures of the Columbia S.C. stamped .375 you have? You have been saying you've got those pictures for a long damned time too. Where are they?
This website is not for your bullchit either?
Or how about the photo you posted that you said you took in the FN factory, showing a guy assembling a weapon. You claimed that you took the photo and were given clearance by FN to post it.
Then it was shown that the photo was lifted from a Washington Post article and credited to their photographer too.
What say you to that Lie24?
Answer those simple things and a lot of folks here would lay off. Hell Matt Williams publically stated that he would give a rather valuable Model 70 for simple posting the pics of the Model 70 that Winchester says they haven't even built yet.
I have lots of pictures. I don't post them for people who demand them. Remember, these are the same fools who first denied that the Model 70 was being manufactured in South Carolina. Then they wanted a picture of mine, which was made there years earlier, during the USRAC transition. Matt Williams couldn't even tell me things about the FN plant that I knew, so he is no source for me, either.
Ask, demand its all friggin semantics. If you are the one setting the criteria of what makes a demand then........
Matt Williams ain't only one who had refuted your claims about that Winchester either. I know for certain Winchester reps have said absolutely not. FACT. You claiming they don't know?
Now you say it was made their years earlier? Previously you claimed it was a new manufactured rifle, even brought it up in the discussions about QC on the new production rifles in fact.
And the FN plant photo???
Someone cue the "cricket chirpping" sound effect, and the song "The Sound Of Silence" please.

Which one? The one I posted from a local photographer, which was used by the Washington Post? Or the photos I took of the other Winchester plant a few miles away which Matt Williams claimed did not exist?
Posted By: Pugs Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
And when all you can do is look for typing and spelling errors, because you can't discuss a firearm, automobile or airplane, you really are pitiful.

If you are an engineer you know how important precise language is, particularly when it comes to who signed (allegedly) your checks. Now, I'm an EE not a ME or AE but I also spent 20 years as a NFO (2500 hours and 502 traps) as well as a lifelong aviation nut and know more than a little about how aircraft are put together and your information on aircraft contained in your past posts are laughable.

The same handful of you clowns show up on every discussion, insulting everyone who has real experience that challenges yours limited view of things. This web site is not for your anger therapy.

Actually I thought I've been quite pleasant and not insulting to you. In fact, I can count on about two fingers folks I've ever insulted on this board and it was the last post before they went on ignore. Now you get to share the same fate.

You are a liar Lee. Now, I don't know that everything you say is a lie but enough of it I know is a lie that it taints everything you say with a level of BS that the FDA has deemed hazardous to my health. Therefore, you're off on ignore as an asshat.

Other members may find this link useful to help in their understanding of Lee
The characteristics of a pathological liar

Cheers,

Allen
Pugs, I am sure you know about aircraft the things you have worked on or from maybe flying them, and I know other things from designing them and developing the new manufacturing methods and machinery to build them.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make the fellow who is explaining it to you a "liar". In this case, you aren't able to say what is a lie, much less challenge it. You are not qualified to judge things outside your experience, much less your expertise.

I believe I spelled out the pic in question rather clearly earlier.
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Or how about the photo you posted that you said you took in the FN factory, showing a guy assembling a weapon. You claimed that you took the photo and were given clearance by FN to post it.

Then it was shown that the photo was lifted from a Washington Post article and credited to their photographer too.

Fairly specific right....or am I missing something?

I don't recall you ever actually posting other photos of a FN plant. I remember you bringing one up, that Matt Williams also knew about, though you kept claiming he didn't for some reason. I believe Matt also was able to give names of his contacts at Winchester/FN, while you were challenged to and then stopped posting.

If you want more specifics. I recall it was a black guy assembling what appeared to be a M249 SAW.
I have a rather good memory.
Your memory is faulty.

The cyber punks were claiming that I was wrong about the Model 70 being made in SC.

I said I had to get PERMISSION to post the photo of the machinegun, from the photographer, because it was copyrighted.
I did that, and posted it, and some others of Model 70s in the rack. And I posted some photos I took of the old Winchester plant, which closed down.

Then the peanut gallery started up with new cries about how FN had never built any Model 70s during the USRAC era, in spite of my owning one and knowing two other people who did, too. So they switched to calling me names, and demanding photos of those, but I had enough of their punking for a while.
No you in fact said that FN had to give you clearance to post it because it was classified or sensitive material in relation to their maufacturing process. I remember quite clearly, thanks
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
No you in fact said that FN had to give you clearance to post it because it was classified or sensitive material in relation to their maufacturing process. I remember quite clearly, thanks

Item #6 in identifying a pathological liar is useful here when it comes to Lee

"6. Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?)."
Posted By: Planemech Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
This is about gangster handguns. I bet Lee24 would hold his Glock sideways, if he knew what a Glock was.
Originally Posted by Planemech
This is about gangster handguns. I bet Lee24 would hold his Glock sideways, if he knew what a Glock was.

I'm sure Lee has something useful to say, I'm just no longer willing to sort through all his poop to find the pony.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
I think we have it, right there.
I'll say, man that was a Lee24 checklist.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Gangster handguns - 03/27/09
Originally Posted by Planemech
Lee knows his Glocks better than ole Gaston himself. He informed me that they were "jet powered" and when I proved his theory wrong, he quietly went away...but not after informing me I don't know what I'm talking about. Again, the chirping of crickets.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/28/09
So, you still don't understand what "jet force" is or how the Glock mechanism works. Not my fault. I explained it rather well.
Other people understand it.
Pugs, I didn't contradict what I said.
ThomasMagnum fabricated something and attributed it to me.
The polite term for that ruse is, "creating a straw man".

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make the fellow who is explaining it to you a "liar". In this case, you aren't able to say what is a lie, much less challenge it. You are not qualified to judge things outside your experience, much less your expertise.
Posted By: Teal Re: Gangster handguns - 03/28/09
So you are claiming that your friend is the man in the video?
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Gangster handguns - 03/28/09
ThomasMagnum fabricated something and attributed it to me.
The polite term for that ruse is, "creating a straw man".

Wait I [bleep] fabricated something, hold hell on azzwipe.
I am gonna find that post. Then we can see who fabricated schitt.
Maybe you just have a bad memory.

Go find the link to Matt Williams saying he did know about the other Winchester factory, too.
Originally Posted by teal
So you are claiming that your friend is the man in the video?
teal,
What video? What man?
What does this have to do with Gangster Handguns?
Nothing? Then take it to KevinGibson's troll thread.
teal,
What video? What man?
What does this have to do with Gangster Handguns?
Nothing? Then take it to KevinGibson's troll thread.

You claim they belong to a friend of yours - the video from the SC military museum is narrated by a gentleman who says very clearly that the Thompson was a gift to his father and some time later he received the pistol. (surprised your rampant googling didn't catch this)

I am asking you - is the man your friend?

Man in the box
I have not seen this video, but I will go look at it.
It it is his father, this would be one of Melvin Purvis's sons.
Alston is still living, in Boston, where he teaches college.

My original response was to a more polite and genuinely interested individual, who wanted to know where some of these firearms were, who owned them, were they secure, could they be viewed.

I have come know some of the owners of some of these items by different routes. Obviously, we all have similar interests. We all own some weapons which belonged to infamous criminals or famous lawmen. We knew some of the same people. Is that so difficult to understand?
I have not seen this video, but I will go look at it.
It it is his father, this would be one of Melvin Purvis's sons.
Alston is still living, in Boston, where he teaches college.

I am guessing the man in the video to be the museum's curator. A man by the name of Colonel "Buddy" Sturgis and not some man named Alston. Might not be - could be mistaken but given your history for "embellishment without proof" let's say, I thought I would ask - you know if you could provide some pictures of the man in the video that aren't obviously taken off the museum's web site.
The narrator of that video is Ross Beard, a friend of Melvin Purvis and biographer of Carbine Williams, as well as others. He is an authority on many things, including the M1 Carbine.
The narrator of that video is Ross Beard, a friend of Melvin Purvis and biographer of Carbine Williams, as well as others. He is an authority on many things, including the M1 Carbine.

So not Alston, whom you claimed to be the friend who owned those items?
You need to reread the posts and pay attention.
If you weren't so bent on being a smart aleck, you wouldn't be so confused and make so many mistakes. Like I said, since you are just here to disrupt the discussion, move your rudeness to KevinGibson's smear thread and we can continue it there.

I am tired of letting you idiots sabotage another discussion among those of us will genuine interest in learning from each other.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Gangster handguns - 03/28/09
You're truly [bleep]' pathetic.

Then again, I'm quite sure folks have been telling you that ever since Dad didn't just wipe you off.

A pathological liar has to be about the lowest form of life this side of a politician or a dhimmi-crat. Figuring that you likely invented both, you are about as worthless as it gets.

You claimed they were owned by a friend and on loan to the museum.

I showed the man who very clearly states they are, in fact, his.

You then stated that the man is Ross Beard in the video. (True)

At no time have you ever claimed Ross Beard to be your friend.

I see where I may have confused Alston with what you assumed to be Melvin's son (in the video before seeing it) as Ross also clearly stated that his father and Melvin were friends - not family. For that I apologize.

Fact is you claimed they belonged to a friend of yours - when shown VIDEO of the man that clearly states they were given to him by Purvis (and to his father) you never claim that man as your friend - not being a smart aleck - simply exposing a liar.
You are trapped by your own ignorance, blinded by your own rage, which I presume to be driven by your shriveled ego.
Maybe you just have a bad memory.

My azz liar:
I have a picture of the new Model 70s in the rack at the factory on the production line last week. If it's okay, I will post it here

Looks like you saying you needed THEIR permission here
As I posted before, I have to get permission to post a picture of their rifles inside their plant.

The picture in question and accompanying text mentioning permission because of the non sensitive background
I have persmission on some because the background is not sensitive. I had this one on my laptop. In know...it's not a new Model 70, but it does let you know that the pictures are inside the FN factory, when you compare the work centers, does it not? Have a grand 4th of July.
[Linked Image]

Sandlapper's post catching your lie
That same picture was in The State...

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/427724.html

Sandlapper's post showing the model 70s and stocks, notice its not your post d-bag
Here's a few...
[Linked Image]

Gues I didn't fabricate anything did dipschitt?
Looks like the only thing I didn't quite remember was where you stole the photo from. See it was originally from thestate.com
Interestingly enough you apparently didn't remember where you stole it from since you seemed to think it a local photographer and in a washinton times story too.
Posted by you today actually
Which one? The one I posted from a local photographer, which was used by the Washington Post? Or the photos I took of the other Winchester plant a few miles away which Matt Williams claimed did not exist?

Hey Lee24 maybe we should get together for a BBQ, so I can come over and slap my meat on your grill in person, instead of just doing here by catching your lies.
You are trapped by your own ignorance, blinded by your own rage, which I presume to be driven by your shriveled ego.

I have no rage, quiet honestly, I am the most even keeled person I know. Ego? You mean like spouting your resume over and over, hoping for a cookie or a medal?
You just got owned cyberpunk

Also noticed you refuted nothing.
Magnum, you are still fabricating.
Somehow, you think that your posting a photo which someone else posted and I didn't, "proves" I was lying. Boy, are you dumb!
You patheitc sack of dung. I proved your were lying about the photo you posted that you claim I "misremembered"
You also today claimed you posted the picture of the new model 70s and stocks in racks, when in fact it was Sandlapper.

I haven't fabricated one single thing. You didn't even remember where you stole the photo that you did manage to post from.
So keep saying I am the one fabricating, everyone here knows the truth. That being you are a sad, little man who feels the need to make up grand stories in an effort to impress people and validate your pathetic life. You can keep the balls up in the air for awhile but then someone catches on, and you deflect and try to call out those who catch your madness.
Its too bad once in a great while a glimpse can be caught when you are not being a phony knob and you might have something to offer, but you quickly cover that back up with the feces that you claim as truth.
I am sorry you are such a sad person. Please feel free to continue crying and masturbating while pretending to know what you are talking about though.
Magnum never found those posts he claimed about Matt Williams and the Winchester factory. So much for that memory.

Bottom line:
1. I was right about the Model 70 being built in SC, back when a bunch of know-nothings were saying it wasn't true. Then, when they found it was true, they claim to have known it all along.

2. I took the photos I posted here last week, and others.
I will take new ones with something to prove it is a new photo, and mine. But the idiots will bray about how it must have been Googled... never mind that they can't find the photos except here.
Posted By: shameless Re: Gangster handguns - 03/28/09
Hello,I liked the pictures .May I please see some more ?Thanks.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Gangster handguns - 03/28/09
I want more pictures from your friend's house with all the Dillinger stuff.

here's a link to my friends house....he has a bunch of Bonnie and Clyde stuff.

http://www.bonnieandclydemuseum.com/index.html

I tell you, he had me crying with that stuff about permissions and sensitive backgrounds.....this is better than TV.
I never found the photos I mentioned? I see what I was talking about just fine in the post I made above. Post number #2917688 shows exactly what I have talked about. The only photos I never found were the ones you claimed to have posted, aside from the one lied about and lifted from thestate.com Maybe you have a problem with reading comprehension, and thus you don't understand me.
For someone who claims to be as knowledgable as you do, you sure seem obtuse in this discussion.

I think everyone else is able to follow along rather easily.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Gangster handguns - 03/28/09
for those who aren't living in Liar24's parallel universe, the pictures, and the story they tell, are quite plain

and the sock puppet he registered is a really cute touch.....its Captain Queeg, man.

Oh, and Lee,.... Morgan said you were lousy in the sack.
Posted By: reelman Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09
T_LEE,
I am not sure what you are saying, because I don't think you are, either. It sounds like some sort of petty jealousy or something. Why don't you try again, so I can give you a straight answer.

If you want some more pictures of something, I can take some more of private collection pieces in their cases, or take the weapons out of the cases.

But ask nicely, because I don't respond well to dares, insults and childish taunts.

Lee24 would you please post a picture of your SC M70 in 375? I am asking nicely and as a M70 collector I would really like to see one.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09
a picture of that famous model 70 with, say, today's paper might convince a lot of people that ol' Lee ain't a pathological liar

but we all know that ain't gonna happen
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09
I didn't post any of the pictures in this thread for rude idiots.
Why would I post something demanded by a rude idiot?
Posted By: RufusG Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09

Lee, Two posts up, someone who just entered the thread asked politely to see the picture. Why don't you post the picture for him?

I don't think I was rude. As a M70 ollector it would be nice to know if a SC 375 actually exists or not. Considering that you refuse to post a picture of it and no one else has ever seen such a gun I will have to assume that no gun exists. PLEASE PROOVE ME WRONG!
Politely? The thread topic is not about me or my other rifles.
It is about gangster guns, spun off from another thread.

If you have nothing to say on the thread topic, you should not be posting, especially attacking people who are adding real information to the adult conversation you are unable to join.

but we all know that ain't gonna happen

like I said
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09
his parents probally draw the line when it comes to letting lee use the camera. he might take it apart to see how it works. him being a engineer and all.
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09

I said I had to get PERMISSION to post the photo of the machinegun, from the photographer, because it was copyrighted.
I did that, and posted it, and some others of Model 70s in the rack. And I posted some photos I took of the old Winchester plant, which closed down.

Then the peanut gallery started up with new cries about how FN had never built any Model 70s during the USRAC era, in spite of my owning one and knowing two other people who did, too. So they switched to calling me names, and demanding photos of those, but I had enough of their punking for a while.

Is this the Winchester Model 70 Machine Gun.

[Linked Image]

This is a Winchester Model 70 and it if is it's the funnyest looking Machine Gun I've ever seen it looks more like a bolt action to me.
Politely? The thread topic is not about me or my other rifles.
It is about gangster guns, spun off from another thread.

If you have nothing to say on the thread topic, you should not be posting, especially attacking people who are adding real information to the adult conversation you are unable to join.

Now see, Lee, I asked you a polite question, and you:
1. Refused to answer it, and
2. Were immediately rude to me.

Tell me, what kind of man behaves like that?

Is that how your parents taught you to engage in "adult conversation"?

I know one thing, men who don't have the internet to hide behind don't deal with other adults in that manner.

You are off the thread topic.
I am responding to trolls in their other thread.
I already shared the Model 70 photos with those who were genuinely interested.

I was not aware you had been authorized to approve my posts.

Your response to my polite request was rude, and I would like an apology.

And I would like an answer, since I asked politely, man to man, or at least I assume so.

Liar.
An example of someone not interested in the Model 70s built in SC prior to 2008.
so what is the current version of your lie?

that you PMed these alleged pictures to some small group, whom you deemed entitled to see them, rather than to the large group who have called you out as a fantasist?

and you could prove you're not really a pathetic liar, but you wont', because......well, just because

that's pitiful.....and its what makes you such a laughingstock

PS, you're right....I don't know or care about the details of your Model 70 story, but the way you've handled it has branded you with the big "L"
An example of someone not interested in the Model 70s built in SC prior to 2008.

But not the apology you owe me for rudeness. What entitles you to respond to a polite question with rude behavior?

And please explain why the fact that some people are being rude to you (your characterization) dictates that you would not post the picture for those genuinely interested? What rule of logic does that follow?
the rule of "I ain't got no stinkin' pictures"

You already shared the picture??? Why is it no one on here has said they have seen such photos? There are many of us who would be genuinely interested in seeing a M70 in 375 built in SC so we can know in the future when we try to add to our collections if there ever was such a rifle. The reason I asked in this thread is because you never posted the picture in any of the M70 threads.

You come off as a complete liar and everybody likes to rip on you because of it. You could shut everybody up in an instant with one simple picture that you have on your computer. With as much as you like to brag I can't believe you wouldn't love to shove that picture down everyone's throat. Either put up or shut up!
see post above....

"there ain't no picture"
Do you have the name and phone number of those at Winchester who dispute the manufacture of parts, and assembly of the Model 70 in Columbia, SC prior to 2007?
Do you have the name and phone number of those at Winchester who dispute the manufacture of parts, and assembly of the Model 70 in Columbia, SC prior to 2007?

Lee, it would be polite for you to answer the questions posed to you instead of ignoring them and asking questions of your own. That's not how adults discuss things. Your manners are very poor.
I already answered all civil questions.
Why is it the trolls make claims about so-and-so telling them something that disputes what I know and document, but they cannot back it up? Could it be that trolls just make things up to be disruptive?
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09
but I cannot back it up?

Fixed!
I already answered all civil questions.
Why is it the trolls make claims about so-and-so telling them something that disputes what I know and document, but they cannot back it up? Could it be that trolls just make things up to be disruptive?

No, you completely ignored my civil questions several times and you were rude to me. I'm still waiting for an apology.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe anyone with your manners had any kind of professional career at all.
are you asking this of yourself?
Stx,
Do you have any direct knowledge of the Model 70 in .375 H&H, or any Model 70s made in South Carolina?
Stx,
Do you have any direct knowledge of the Model 70 in .375 H&H, or any Model 70s made in South Carolina?
well i consulted on it. i told them that they should make a single shot to save weight. after all everyone knows when you hunt dangerus game you should carry a couple of fmj round nose rounds in your pocket. that way when that artic feral boar charges you can get off a quick follow up shot
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09
see post above....

"there ain't no picture"
Oh Steve, have you checked out the 9mm thread? Now Lee24 has gone to law school. Perhaps you and Lee could swap law school stories.
saw that.....I've been asking him since last night exactly where he went to law school. probably the same place he went to engineering and medical school......in his dreams.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Gangster handguns - 03/29/09
Guys, lets stop feeding the troll. If he wants to post on 24hourcampfire, let's make him finish what he started. Direct him to this thread?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...owflat/Number/2920905/page/1#Post2920905
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/31/09
You haven't contributed anything to this topic, so good riddance.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Gangster handguns - 03/31/09
Damned shame your mother didn't know the same about your lack of worth first and at least have had the decency to swallow, find a coathanger, or try flying from a rooftop.
Posted By: Lee24 Re: Gangster handguns - 03/31/09
Likewise, VAnimrod, you have contributed nothing about the subject. Get lost.
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Gangster handguns - 03/31/09
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire