Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Let's see if T_LEE does anything. I am ready.

GB1

C
CWG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Lee24

I first learned to shoot a revolver from one of these fellows, a Pinkerton detective who killed several bank robbers. My next lessons came from Jeff Cooper, on the 1911A1, who introduced me to Bill Jordan and a few other old-time lawmen.

dang, I'm jealous!

Cage-Divorce Deathmatch Survivor and Lib antagonist. Stock maker by sheer luck.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Again those who "can" do.......

I am asking you to post the pictures of you holding these weapons. Not challenging, not daring, and not insulting. If you have that access, I would like to see the photos.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go for it, no need to bet money, you are too much of a blowhard to pass up such a chance. BTW, where is the pictures of the infamous Winchester Model 70 made in Columbia, SC???????

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You forgot to say if you will apologize and start behaving like a grown man if I post these pictures.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Get a life, I have nothing to apologize for nor will I have when it comes to your BS.

Good night Irene, I am done with your sorry, lying crap.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Ah, yes...... Liar24 at it again.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by cra1948
Who's Morgan Fairchild?
BAN HIM!!!!! shocked

[Linked Image]

I was acquainted with Morgan Fairchild BEFORE she bought those $50,000.00 Beverly Hills plastic boobies. Before, she was built like a 14 year old schoolboy. Pretty, but... uhhh, flat. Also have a friend, a well known character actor, who was in a movie with her and he said she was so dumb she didn't know the difference between germ and German Shepherd. laugh

That's not unusual for a tremendous amount of the Hollywood "swells."

L.W.

I saw Morgan Fairchild in the trendy SPAGOS years ago. She was with a group of people 3 tables away. She has a natural beauty but did not have the $50,000 boob job. She appeared to be a size 4 or size 6.

I don't care how DUMB she is as long as she does what she told. wink wink wink

Doc

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Want to bet some money, and have me embarass you here?
What say I go pick up one of those guns in the photos above, and take of photo of it in my hand? Would that make you start acting like a adult? Because I can do it any time I want to.

OK, do it. End this, prove to us you are who you say you are. I have my doubts and if you do I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ditto

IC B3

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
T_LEE,
I don't expect an apology from you for any of your errors of fact, judgement or manners.

I will continue posting photos and facts on the thread topic.
If a few trolls want to bump the bridge, so be it.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Liar24.... Posting picture? And, FACTS?

That's some funny schit right there....

Okay, Liar24, how about some pics of the infamous Win. M70 .375H&H, roll-stamped "Made in Columbia, SC", including the SN, since Winchester's FACTS and factory reps say they've never made one?

BTW - having met T, shared meals with him, and likely knowing the character of the man, I'd wager he's taken schits with more trustworthiness than you can muster.

Somethings are just a given, and your lack of credibility is one of them; right up there with the sun rising in the east, setting in the west, grass being green, the sky blue, and the ocean being wet.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Come on, we all know it's more prop to pronounce it 'gansta", so spell it that way too.

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs
[OK, do it. End this, prove to us you are who you say you are. I have my doubts and if you do I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
The only thing it would prove is his ability to BS his way into holding a gun for a photo at a museum.

At a museum in Berryville there sits one of Wild Bill's revolvers (as well as many other very impressive pieces). I can take a photo of it and post it on the web.

If I network my way in a little, I'm sure I can even get a photo of me holding it as well.

So, him holding the revolver really proves nothing. At best, maybe he does know the owner (why that�s such a big deal is beyond me), or maybe it just shows that Lee can BS the owner.

Lee has NEVER backed up any one of his claims when pressed. Here's what would "prove" something to me. Give me the names of one or two of your engineering contacts for just one of the myriad of bullet and gun manufacturers you supposedly consulted for. Give me something verifiable, someone who�s still working there.

Lee throws around his supposed "resume" but has never been willing to let anyone check is bonafides.

The reason is; Lee is someone who thinks he knows, but he doesn�t. Lee runs into all sorts of trouble when his ego overloads and he tries to match wits with those who really do know, and have really been there. That�s when he informs everyone he�s the most impressive engineer to ever grace the firearms community, and you who have the audacity to argue (and win) with such a great engineer, are just the poor, lowly, uneducated peasants, and he doesn�t have time to educate us on how things really work.

Lee just doesn�t have any shred of credibility whatsoever. He�s been given countless opportunities to clear his very tarnished reputation, but has yet to rise to the challenge.

I have caught Lee in the act of adding value to the forum, and from time to time he gives good advice. But then he can�t resist an opportunity to show someone how smart he supposedly is, and that�s when all the trouble starts.

Lee is a narcissist who can�t back it up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am beginning to believe this is John Davis AKA Hardin AKA gunkid ET AL.

Old cat turd!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
I am beginning to believe this is John Davis AKA Hardin AKA gunkid ET AL.

Was he a poser from another group? Kevin has him nailed IMO.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Why don't you wait until I take some more photos and post them, so you won't look so foolish?

And if you think I found them on the Internet, why can't you find them? Duh.

You might find these photos that I took and POSTED for you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don't you legitimately establish your credentials. Give me ONE name at Remington who can verify you are who you say you are. You don't even have to do that much; just tell me ONE project that you worked on and I can talk to people at Remington to establish your credentials.

Give me one piece of information that can independently verify that you are who you say you are.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I guess you are trying to change the subject to the chemical vapor deposition process I helped develop, which Remington uses for the XCR coating. Or is this something else? Is my detailed knowledge of the process and machinery not enough, or did you not understand my explanation?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don't you wait until I take some more photos and post them, so you won't look so foolish?

And if you think I found them on the Internet, why can't you find them? Duh.

You might find these photos that I took and POSTED for you.

If you're talking to me Lee, you have never posted anything for me. I have never recieved a PM or e-mail from you nor do I wish to.

If you would post photos of the weapons you're talking about (in this thread or the .357 thread) with them in your hand[u]s with the rest of you showing[/u] and not just photo's anyone walking through a museum can take I'll be happy to say I was wrong. Until then, you have a long record of talking out your ass with no evidence.

Last edited by Pugs; 03/26/09.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

337 members (22kHornet, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 06hunter59, 35 invisible), 1,400 guests, and 1,031 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,096
Posts18,522,196
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.