-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You patheitc sack of dung. I proved your were lying about the photo you posted that you claim I "misremembered"

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You also today claimed you posted the picture of the new model 70s and stocks in racks, when in fact it was Sandlapper.

I haven't fabricated one single thing. You didn't even remember where you stole the photo that you did manage to post from.
So keep saying I am the one fabricating, everyone here knows the truth. That being you are a sad, little man who feels the need to make up grand stories in an effort to impress people and validate your pathetic life. You can keep the balls up in the air for awhile but then someone catches on, and you deflect and try to call out those who catch your madness.
Its too bad once in a great while a glimpse can be caught when you are not being a phony knob and you might have something to offer, but you quickly cover that back up with the feces that you claim as truth.
I am sorry you are such a sad person. Please feel free to continue crying and masturbating while pretending to know what you are talking about though.

Last edited by THOMASMAGNUM; 03/27/09.
L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Magnum never found those posts he claimed about Matt Williams and the Winchester factory. So much for that memory.

Bottom line:
1. I was right about the Model 70 being built in SC, back when a bunch of know-nothings were saying it wasn't true. Then, when they found it was true, they claim to have known it all along.

2. I took the photos I posted here last week, and others.
I will take new ones with something to prove it is a new photo, and mine. But the idiots will bray about how it must have been Googled... never mind that they can't find the photos except here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hello,I liked the pictures .May I please see some more ?Thanks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I want more pictures from your friend's house with all the Dillinger stuff.

here's a link to my friends house....he has a bunch of Bonnie and Clyde stuff.

http://www.bonnieandclydemuseum.com/index.html

I tell you, he had me crying with that stuff about permissions and sensitive backgrounds.....this is better than TV.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never found the photos I mentioned? I see what I was talking about just fine in the post I made above. Post number #2917688 shows exactly what I have talked about. The only photos I never found were the ones you claimed to have posted, aside from the one lied about and lifted from thestate.com Maybe you have a problem with reading comprehension, and thus you don't understand me.
For someone who claims to be as knowledgable as you do, you sure seem obtuse in this discussion.

I think everyone else is able to follow along rather easily.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
for those who aren't living in Liar24's parallel universe, the pictures, and the story they tell, are quite plain

and the sock puppet he registered is a really cute touch.....its Captain Queeg, man.

Oh, and Lee,.... Morgan said you were lousy in the sack.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Lee24
T_LEE,
I am not sure what you are saying, because I don't think you are, either. It sounds like some sort of petty jealousy or something. Why don't you try again, so I can give you a straight answer.

If you want some more pictures of something, I can take some more of private collection pieces in their cases, or take the weapons out of the cases.

But ask nicely, because I don't respond well to dares, insults and childish taunts.

Lee24 would you please post a picture of your SC M70 in 375? I am asking nicely and as a M70 collector I would really like to see one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
a picture of that famous model 70 with, say, today's paper might convince a lot of people that ol' Lee ain't a pathological liar

but we all know that ain't gonna happen

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I didn't post any of the pictures in this thread for rude idiots.
Why would I post something demanded by a rude idiot?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Lee, Two posts up, someone who just entered the thread asked politely to see the picture. Why don't you post the picture for him?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I don't think I was rude. As a M70 ollector it would be nice to know if a SC 375 actually exists or not. Considering that you refuse to post a picture of it and no one else has ever seen such a gun I will have to assume that no gun exists. PLEASE PROOVE ME WRONG!

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Politely? The thread topic is not about me or my other rifles.
It is about gangster guns, spun off from another thread.

If you have nothing to say on the thread topic, you should not be posting, especially attacking people who are adding real information to the adult conversation you are unable to join.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

but we all know that ain't gonna happen

like I said

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
his parents probally draw the line when it comes to letting lee use the camera. he might take it apart to see how it works. him being a engineer and all.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I said I had to get PERMISSION to post the photo of the machinegun, from the photographer, because it was copyrighted.
I did that, and posted it, and some others of Model 70s in the rack. And I posted some photos I took of the old Winchester plant, which closed down.

Then the peanut gallery started up with new cries about how FN had never built any Model 70s during the USRAC era, in spite of my owning one and knowing two other people who did, too. So they switched to calling me names, and demanding photos of those, but I had enough of their punking for a while.

Is this the Winchester Model 70 Machine Gun.

[Linked Image]

This is a Winchester Model 70 and it if is it's the funnyest looking Machine Gun I've ever seen it looks more like a bolt action to me.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Politely? The thread topic is not about me or my other rifles.
It is about gangster guns, spun off from another thread.

If you have nothing to say on the thread topic, you should not be posting, especially attacking people who are adding real information to the adult conversation you are unable to join.

Now see, Lee, I asked you a polite question, and you:
1. Refused to answer it, and
2. Were immediately rude to me.

Tell me, what kind of man behaves like that?

Is that how your parents taught you to engage in "adult conversation"?

I know one thing, men who don't have the internet to hide behind don't deal with other adults in that manner.

L
Lee24 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You are off the thread topic.
I am responding to trolls in their other thread.
I already shared the Model 70 photos with those who were genuinely interested.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You are off the thread topic.
I am responding to trolls in their other thread.

I was not aware you had been authorized to approve my posts.

Your response to my polite request was rude, and I would like an apology.

And I would like an answer, since I asked politely, man to man, or at least I assume so.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Liar.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (1OntarioJim, 320090T, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 15 invisible), 1,040 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.