Home
So I've got this Factory Browning A-Bolt Varmint Stalker in 243 WSSM. It's as accurate as any of my customs in the safe; a 1/2 MOA rifle. I've had it for years and even though I've shot everything from prairie dogs to Mule Deer with it, I basically use it as a coyote rifle. I've made MOST of my long range kills with this rifle, including a coyote at 934 yards. It shoots the 70 gr Nosler BT really well...

[Linked Image]

I really haven't spent too much time trying to work a load with a better BC'd bullet. I shot the 95 grain Nosler BT for a while but just settled on so so accuracy. Lately I've tried to shoot the 95 grain Berger Hunting VLD, but really didn't come up with anything worth while. It's a 10 twist barrel and I thought maybe that was the problem.

After seeing Tanner's .243 AI thread, I got to thinking about the 105 A-Max. I did some research on what to use in the WSSM for powder, but could only find data for the 243 Remington. A lot of guys are using some really slow stuff like Retumbo and H-1000, so I tried the H-1000 in the WSSM and shot an Audette Ladder this am....

It shot great.

[Linked Image]

That whole ladder ranging in powder charge amost 3 grains measures 5" at 330 yards.

The node was shots 1, 2, 3, and possible 4. I shot some groups with loads 2, 3, and 4 at 330 yards...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Interesting thing here that shows you can't always go by SD or ES when choosing a load.

Load #2 shot the tightest group. 7 shots in 1 3/4". Velocities ranged from 3026 to 3062

Load #3 which is bigger in size had the tightest velocities from 3056 to 3064 for the 7 shots. The last 3 were 3059, 3059, 3060 and strung vertically by 3"

I'm really pumped about this load and can't wait to load some up, put them on steel to nail the drops, then some long range fur!

grin
I witnessed RC shoot the 95 gr vlds at 760 yards Really impressive for a factory gun with a Tupperware stock. Congrats on the 105's. You just couldnt leave it alone. I will say that you are one of the true master loaders. Thanks for the post!
Cool, Rick! I'm not surprised one bit that they stabilize out of your rifle.

Sweet groups, and great speed. You're lovin' it.
Hey Bella!

As per your suggestion, I bedded it with Pro Bed 2000!
Thanks Tanner! I'm PUMPED UP!
Awesome I bedded 6 rifles last Saterday.3 were Tupperware. 2 HS. And 1 B&C wanted to shoot but it was too windy ,even for a Fat BOY. I've had good luck bedding Tupperware . Drill some holes use putty and go for it! Never seems to hurt. Did it help?
No doubt! What are you using for a scope on this rifle?

.5 BC/3100fps... <$20/100 FOR 105 A-Maxes... I'm having a really hard time finding something not to love!! cool
The bedding helped!

It doesn't get any shorter and FATTER than this!...

[Linked Image]

It's a VX 2 6-18 with the LRV duplex. Target knobs.

Cheap and great!
Sweetness, Rick. You'll have fun with that one!
Hey Rick, how's that case feed?
Thanks for the heads up on it working!

Hey Tanner,
I used to have some real problems with feeding out if the detachable magazine, but just recently solved it with some "Sicilian Engineering".

[Linked Image]

Most people think you need to bend and adjust the little "wings" on the mag box to help on the A-Bolt. I tried everything to no avail.

I really looked hard at the problem and realized it was the plastic "shoulder bump" deal that surrounds the front of the follower. It didn't hug the follower enough to bump the shoulder and force the case upward into the chamber.

I shimmed the plastic shoulder bump deal away from the metal mag box sides temporarily with simple folded paper so it would hug the front of the follower.

It feeds flawlessly now!

smile
I run the 105 amax and H1000 in my 243 win and it shoots great right at 3080 fps. I've ran them up to almost 3200.

Bb
What's your load in the 243 win that gets 3200?
It's over book and starting to show pressure signs in my gun but 48 g h1000 and a cci 250 in Norma brass does it from my 26" brux.

Bb
I have been wanting a 243wssm. You really got me thinking now!
Went out today with the new load to get a good 200 yard zero and shoot out to 760 yards with a spotter to get solid data.

Shot a .75" 200 yard 3 shot group at sight in then went out to 760.

During development, chrono'd at 3040 fps. Plugged that into Ballistic AE, shot at 760 and was a foot low?!?! Dialed up until I was making good consistent hits and elevation was right

Had to drop the velocity input into the program to 2725 to match actual shooting drops?!?!

When finished adjusting the program, used the data output to make first round hits at 220, 330, 430, 550, 650, 710 and 760 in that order!

Whatever works!

I wonder if the bullet's BC is being F'd up somehow because of the slow twist?

Had to hold slightly LEFT in wind from 1 O'clock too at longer ranges?!

Don't think I was canting either....

Sounds like a switchy wind and maybe a down draft. Did you make sure to put ALL the correct inputs into the app?
Yep. Kestrel atmosphere as always!

Wind could have been switchy as you say. After I was done with it, I got the .264 WM out and shot at the same ranges. Had to hold right side to spank steel (and it did), but conditions could have changed.

BTW, EVERYBODY needs to experience 140 grainers with a .313 G7 at 3230 at long range! Simply SICK.

laugh
Rick, maybe re-zero at 100 to see if anything got bumped or isn't lining up right. Something ain't right there!
Really. I was confident in the chrono readings. Consistently 3040'ish with the 45.6 gr load and dead nuts 3059 with the 45.9 load with an ES of 8!

I actually loaded 20 of the 45.9 load to check it out a little better. It shoots better.

3 in a hole literally at 100, 1 out. Got windage perfect at 50 first before moving out.

The only thing I can figure is that the bullet's BC out of my barrel is somehow changed. Had to reduce velocity in Ballistic by 300 fps ?!?

What's JBM tell you, in accordance with your confirmed drops? Or Shooter?

Sure seems like an input got out of whack somewhere.
Permit me to moderately hijack? It's pertinent
Ballistic uses JBM...
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Yep. Kestrel atmosphere as always!

Wind could have been switchy as you say. After I was done with it, I got the .264 WM out and shot at the same ranges. Had to hold right side to spank steel (and it did), but conditions could have changed.

BTW, EVERYBODY needs to experience 140 grainers with a .313 G7 at 3230 at long range! Simply SICK.

laugh

What about everything else, like sight height above bore, coreolis, zero range and height, LOS angle, etc? Those factors all add up as the range grows, as I'm sure you're aware. A down draft is always a possibility, as well, if the terrain has those sorts of features.

You said you confirmed zero before moving out, right?

A .307 G7 at 3105fps doesn't suck at LR, either. In fact it's almost like cheating. *grin*

laugh

Shot John Burns' rifle at 1200 and 800 in Wyoming...you're right....that thing will impress.

Do you think the 105 is inadeqautely stabilized? A foot more drop sounds like a lot..Does the 105 stabilize and shoot well in standard 243 10 twist barrels?
I was definitely thinking about the bullet's stability Bob.

Tanner,
Yep, Ballistic's computer is JBM

Jordan, everything seems to be input correctly.

Jesse, hijack away if you want!
Ballistic is calculating Miller stability at 1.14 for the A-Max out of my barrel

JBM says it needs to be at least 1.3 to 2.0

?

I have had similar problems with ballistic calculators. Just like you, I have weather station and have gone to extremes to input as much data as possible. I've measured scope axis above bore, etc. Many of the factors do little to the final solution.

I wanted to know how to fix the firing solution or what else to tweak? I am having trouble finding extended distance ranges to shoot beyond 300 but even at that distance my calculated solution will request 2.1 MOA come ups. In reality I need to add an additional 1MOA. Other rifles are very similar.

And all the programs do the same math...Sierra Infinity or free calculators from BigGameInfo. All are plus or minus .5"

Do I really need to fudge the fps 200-300 so it fits? If so, what shakes out at 600 if you get it tweaked at 300?
Or in reality the BC of used bullets are beyond inflated?
The first order of bidness,is to keep the horse in front of the cart...and to simply scratch things offa da list.

Speed,BC,ES/SD are known quantities(as quantified by the OP) and them are good things to have wrapped tidily. Such essentials,routinely meld in harmonious conjunction with numerous Boolistic Calculators and while there may be subtle deviations amongst the software ranks generated comeups,the differences ain't ever stark. Good info input,will reliably yield good comeups on the output.

The obvious that all are missing and are all too giddy about poking the pony behind the cart,is erector travel. To reliably arrange POA/POI intersection,you gotta deduce the flight characteristics of a given load,in a given atmosphere and have the means to RELIABLY alter it's course of flight,to intersect where the crosshairs are looking. To say the erector travel of the aforementioned 6-18x is suspect,is gross understatement. While easy enough to quantify,with but a single 100yd poke(so as to remove as much atmospheric from the equation as possible)...I'd be re-hitching the pony to the FRONT of the cart,prior to that easily discerned confirmation.

I'd haveta ascertain where the erector falls at the zero range and that in regards to the windage's relationship to it's mechanical center...if only for starters. It is undoubtedly cast hard to port or starboard and that will do no favors. Secondly,I'd wanna know where I was at in ele travel,regarding my zero and how much travel remains beyond that. Nailing both of them prudent points,is default money makers that'll bear copious fruit,lonngggggggg before loading(or firing) the first round for a new rifle. Hint.

Mounting systems is always suspect(both in their relative quality/integrity and their installation/torque),but I'll cast a gracious wand and go out on a limb and assume 'em to be in synch. Keep in mind that short receivers,closely spaced rings and long tubes(especially multi-segmented 1" versions)...are not a recipe for long term zero retaining satisfactions. Re-hint.

Now unto the crux and carts pulling ponies. You did not get a box of "soft" BC's. Nor did you get a transonic slip,in regards to the range(s) thus far cited. You did not get pinholes at 100 and keyholes at wayyyyyyy supersonic,due your twist rate...despite the hilarity of the chatter thus far associated,with such ruses. The odds on given,is that you've an erector which did not travel the full distance you input,regarding it's ele travel as the firing solution.

Soooooooo...cut to the [bleep] chase. Revisit the 100yd line,hang vertically stretched butcher paper and a nice little black dot at it's bottom. Then simply dope the erector travel for the solution that fell short and paste the crosshair on the single bottom dot. After that poke,simply measure the distance from aiming point to the boolit's hole and extrapolate the erector's travel as per that solution. Re-re-hint.

I know it'll take ALL the fun outta guessing and will allow you to cut to the [bleep] chase,but I've personally long had a warm/fuzzy for KNOWING and right outta da gate. Odd how them led to water,follow suit,after having seen the light. Do not be "suplized" that you find an erector soft spot,regarding it's ele travel...in a glass sighted hard to port or starboard. Nor be "suplized" that ele tracking changes,when nearing the end of the ele's cited travel. Further,understand that the full realm of ele travel is IMPOSSIBLE to realize,with an erector cast to port or starboard. Re-re-re-hint.

When you ain't dealing in KNOWN(proven on paper) quantities,regarding ele travel accuracy,ele range of travel and an ele erector's ability to track straight...then you is simply pizzing up many ropes and a guess is as good as you can ever do. Physics is a wonderful tool to bank upon and etched in [bleep] stone,which is why I find it curious that soooooooo many are in such a hurry to question it and long before the weakest link of ANY system and that being the erector proper.

You've been led to water. Re-re-re-re-hint.

Now as to dealing with an erector who's "click" graduation values as a single or in compilation,deviate from a cited design designator...who gives a [bleep]?!!? Simply denote the values and do bidness on the erector's adjustment,in correlation to the known values and POA/POI will reliably intersect. Rest assured,your stock don't give a schit,if the comeup solutions denoted on it's card...ain't harmonious with the graduation values slated by the Manufacturer. If/when encountering a flat spot in the travel(which is very typically at/near it's ceiling),simply denote when/where it falls and do bidness in those accords,if you are too cheap to skew the mounting system and ring the [bleep] bell.

Simply beat on schit and let it prove it's merit and weigh them findings as if they was gold...if only because they are. If/when sumptin' is suspect,focus upon keeping the pony in front of the cart and troubleshoot in that manner.

Pass the modest X's,shorter tube length,greater internal erector travel and hold the fluff.
Ballistic is calculating Miller stability at 1.14 for the A-Max out of my barrel

JBM says it needs to be at least 1.3 to 2.0

?

With Miller stability, 1.4 to 2.0 is ideally stabilized, but 1.14 is still theoretically stable. Under 1.0 is unstable. Bullets become more stable as the distance stretches, so if you're seeing good results up close, then stability isn't the problem farther out.

EDIT: until you approach the trans-sonic range, at which point stability can become interrupted.
Originally Posted by Jesse Jaymes
Or in reality the BC of used bullets are beyond inflated?

It helps to get a reasonably accurate drop model by getting a few reference points- POI at 100, 300, and 600 yards, for example.
Boxer's post is excellent. It's posts like that that make him an asset to the forums. IME, he's absolutely right. Of course, I assumed that Rick was using a proven optic, but something that I do with all my scopes before ever firing a round is to mount the scope properly, stress-free, using proper torque values, and then attach my Bushnell magnetic boresighter to the muzzle. The boresighter uses a grid with squares that measure 16MOA each, using a distance from the objective bell of about 22". This proves to be a mighty handy tool for testing reticle and erector values, travel, and usable elevation adjustment limits both with windage at mechanical center and with various amounts of windage dialed in.

Rick, have you been using more than one load in the rifle? If the AM load is the only load that isn't tracking properly with the software output, but other loads are matching up nicely with their respecive drop tables, then the optic isn't the issue.
Good post guys. I learned something today. Not to over simplify here but if the Amax were a little unstable in flight in the beginning wouldn't the BC be lowered? Would still have a good muzzle velocity but drop quickly there after. May be a stupid question but i have thick skin. Would it be worth shooting through the chrono at longer ranges to see what the speed is?

Just a little reverse redneck engineering mind at work.
Short-range results seem to indicate good stability.
Great post! wink
Thank you. Will re-read 3X more and put it to use hopefully Thursday for a shooting session.
Great information!
Yep Boxer, it's something I've thought about, but, as Jordan says, I shoot another load in the rifle that works perfectly for drop when inputting the correct velocity as taken from the chronograph. The scope's not the problem, unless it took a schitt after the last time I shot the proven load.

I shoot a 70 gr BT at 3725 fps and Ballistic's output is right on the money.

The bullet seems to be plenty stable as evidenced by nice holes even at long range.

The bottom line is that when I put 2725 in for velocity instead of the actual measured velocity of 3059, the drops match actual shooting. I've never had this problem to this extreme with any of the other profiles in Ballistic that I've set up (8). I forgot to note that when I shot the .264 WM, the dope was perfect.

I'm going to have to re-Chrono the load, but there's no way it's going that slow. Something else is going on. I'll also put the scope on my gunsmith's board and check tracking and click values.

Hey Guys!!!

Just for a check, I went to JBM on the web, input all of the same data I used in Ballistic AE and printed a chart using the measured velocity of 3050.

JBM's output is SPOT ON to my actual shooting.

There must be a new Glitch in Ballistic! I'll let Johnathan know!

I'd never say I toldja' so... grin
Can someone with Ballistic AE run these numbers in a new profile:

105 A-Max
3050 fps
G7 BC
200 yard zero
0 height and offset
1.7" sight height
0 LOS angle

Both atmosphers as:
59 degrees
24.53 Hg
10% Humidity
Set altitude to zero
pressure is absolute

10mph wind at muzzle

Spin drift on at 10 twist

Coriolis on

Originally Posted by Tanner
I'd never say I toldja' so... grin

You sure did!
Jbm or g7 are the programs I've found that work best for me. Glad you got it figured out.
Talked to Jonathan.

He told me to tap on the action button in the top right of the trajectory page and "reset defaults"

I re-inputted all of the same data and it now works fine with the correct muzzle velocity.

I still don't know why though!...

Interesting. Obviously there was an input that was messed up and hiding somewhere wink

I've put in all your data into Ballistic AE, and I get a stability factor of 1.19, and 13.8 MOA low at 760. I didn't turn on Coriolis because you didn't mention the specific values for latitude and azimuth...
Hey Jordan,
Everything was input correctly. What I have been doing on the Trajectory page is playing around with mock loads. I never have gone to the top and "reset defaults" before.

Something must get "stuck" in that page while you change bullets from the projectiles page.

Here's what Jonathan said,

"At the most basic, reset defaults and make sure the BC and MV are the same on both the site and in the app... should give you the same results with all default options and the same BC/MV. From there you can figure out what's different; could be zeroes, weather, spin drift, all kinds of things. If you tap on the action button in the upper right of trajectory, you can select 'reset defaults' which will reset it."

I simply did this and it worked. I asked him "why?" and he says,

"You likely had some default set that was throwing it off", whatever that means!

I put everything back in exactly as before and it worked....

?

What is your actual dope at 760, out of curiosity?

What he means by the default set, is that you probably entered some inputs at some point, and then saved them as default, which is also an option when you push the button in the top right corner of the trajectory page. That default set would influence the output of any data that you enter.
Touching more on the crux,via a jaunt from today.

Treat every new(to you) scope,as being "suspect",until it's proven otherwise. That ain't a slight to Makes or Models,rather a running headstart to KNOWN quantities. Far easier to control atmospheric variables at the 100yd line,as opposed to the 1000yd line and the minimization of variables,is always where the rubber meets the road for the win. Lotsa ways to skin this cat,but I'm prone to cutting to the [bleep] chase and gotta see smooth/consistent transitions and repeats. Shooting "a box" with an erector,never meant schit to me and I weigh lineal tracking heartily.

Fast/easy way to weigh inherent erector virtue and quantify same. The baseline dimensioning is subjective,but I wanna travel the scale and the available scale had best do what I've in mind for the chambering/boolit or I'm kicking schit loose over a cliff and moving on.

Small aiming reference at bottom of target and 5" lineal vertical scale(which is horizontal in this frame,running left to right),on which to weigh ele erector travel virtues. A 1" 10x glass with a 250yd zero and 35" of available travel,will connect alotta dots,in regards to chamberings/boolits that I favor as mainstays.

The last thing I wanna do to one of my bores,is cram sumptin' other than boolits in/through it. I've zero use for spud indicators,or those affixed with magnets...because Pretending to shoot,ain't shootin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Windage tracking rates a thunk,as do ele and windage in conjunction. The horizontal windage scale in the next frame,is in 2" increments. No feat to hang the works square,gun solutions and critique their proposed POI,with the actual. In summation,schit had best track square and repeat to return. It's very typically a mindfphuck,for folks to gun such simplistic quantification and the astute will shop in accords with them findings. KNOWING reliably trumps a guess. Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

Now under the assumption that discrepancies are found,which do not jive with the assigned values slated a given erector,all is not lost. If the erector tracks in lineal fashion,but shy or proud of proposed actual...it makes not a [bleep] to skew the scale in accords to it's illustrated behavior and run dope to concur with same. The KEY is,knowing how it tracks and that it is repeatable. If not,cut losses and punt ASAP,less a single glance backwards. It always humors me how many get hung up on Hubble-esque magnification and bugs on a windshield reticles,yet are totally [bleep] clueless in regards to the meat and taters of the equation. With a known erector,crosshair intersection is always the bidness end of the solution and it's purty tough to [bleep] that up. Re-re-hint.

The weather blew up today,like it do in the Midwest during Winter. Plowed my way the range,paid my dues,awaited my turn and aired a few things out. Throwed a passel of wares in the crummy,but thunked this germane. Was gunning fireform comeup verification with 105's(Hornie HPBT). The scope was knowed and a 250 zero bestowed,which granted 35+ MOA remaining ele erector travel. Obviously,to grant such from a 1" tube,the windage had to be well centered.

[Linked Image]

From there and basing all from knowed speed/BC,it's a breeze to input solutions for dastardly deeds beyond the initial zero range. As per whim and subtle shift of a base MPAJ formulated via ruck,I could gun from 150 to the 1350yd line. With FF loads,the remaining erector travel from the 250yd zero,granted POA/POI intersection to the 1200yd line. Having quantified the erector's sanctity and the ES/SD of the ammo slated to the rifle particular,I could then in good faith dope atmospheric conditions and connect dots...working with KNOWN mechanical quantities. That happens to be the ONLY way to get good at reading/doping wind. Re-re-re-hint.

There's multiple wind impulses evident and that only makes schit fun. If you ain't testing both yourself and your gear...you's pizzing up stagnant ropes. Now there's MUCH to be said for flying glass that'll allow you to see trace/impact,as a means of reaffirming your wind calls. Re-re-re-re-hint.

[Linked Image]

It's nice to be able to quantify your calls,as reaffirmation that you've both oars in the water.

[Linked Image]

Long way of sayin',a guy makes his own "luck".

Re-re-re-re-re-hint.(grin) P.S. and by the way...[bleep] BDC's and I mean ALL BDC's.

Here Endeth the Sermon.
Actual dope at 760 was 13.8! Shooting at 760 I had 14 in the scope and was right there a touch high. I'm sure that's what happened with the defaults In the Trajectory page. I'll be sure to hit "reset" before I enter any more new profiles from now on.

Boxer,

Nice sermon and great pics of some beautiful country!
Originally Posted by Boxer

Treat every new(to you) scope,as being "suspect",until it's proven otherwise. That ain't a slight to Makes or Models,rather a running headstart to KNOWN quantities. Far easier to control atmospheric variables at the 100yd line,as opposed to the 1000yd line and the minimization of variables,is always where the rubber meets the road for the win. Lotsa ways to skin this cat,but I'm prone to cutting to the [bleep] chase and gotta see smooth/consistent transitions and repeats. Shooting "a box" with an erector,never meant schit to me and I weigh lineal tracking heartily.

Fast/easy way to weigh inherent erector virtue and quantify same. The baseline dimensioning is subjective,but I wanna travel the scale and the available scale had best do what I've in mind for the chambering/boolit or I'm kicking schit loose over a cliff and moving on.

Small aiming reference at bottom of target and 5" lineal vertical scale(which is horizontal in this frame,running left to right),on which to weigh ele erector travel virtues. A 1" 10x glass with a 250yd zero and 35" of available travel,will connect alotta dots,in regards to chamberings/boolits that I favor as mainstays.

The last thing I wanna do to one of my bores,is cram sumptin' other than boolits in/through it. I've zero use for spud indicators,or those affixed with magnets...because Pretending to shoot,ain't shootin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Windage tracking rates a thunk,as do ele and windage in conjunction. The horizontal windage scale in the next frame,is in 2" increments. No feat to hang the works square,gun solutions and critique their proposed POI,with the actual. In summation,schit had best track square and repeat to return. It's very typically a mindfphuck,for folks to gun such simplistic quantification and the astute will shop in accords with them findings. KNOWING reliably trumps a guess. Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

Now under the assumption that discrepancies are found,which do not jive with the assigned values slated a given erector,all is not lost. If the erector tracks in lineal fashion,but shy or proud of proposed actual...it makes not a [bleep] to skew the scale in accords to it's illustrated behavior and run dope to concur with same. The KEY is,knowing how it tracks and that it is repeatable. If not,cut losses and punt ASAP,less a single glance backwards. It always humors me how many get hung up on Hubble-esque magnification and bugs on a windshield reticles,yet are totally [bleep] clueless in regards to the meat and taters of the equation. With a known erector,crosshair intersection is always the bidness end of the solution and it's purty tough to [bleep] that up. Re-re-hint.

The weather blew up today,like it do in the Midwest during Winter. Plowed my way the range,paid my dues,awaited my turn and aired a few things out. Throwed a passel of wares in the crummy,but thunked this germane. Was gunning fireform comeup verification with 105's(Hornie HPBT). The scope was knowed and a 250 zero bestowed,which granted 35+ MOA remaining ele erector travel. Obviously,to grant such from a 1" tube,the windage had to be well centered.

[Linked Image]

From there and basing all from knowed speed/BC,it's a breeze to input solutions for dastardly deeds beyond the initial zero range. As per whim and subtle shift of a base MPAJ formulated via ruck,I could gun from 150 to the 1350yd line. With FF loads,the remaining erector travel from the 250yd zero,granted POA/POI intersection to the 1200yd line. Having quantified the erector's sanctity and the ES/SD of the ammo slated to the rifle particular,I could then in good faith dope atmospheric conditions and connect dots...working with KNOWN mechanical quantities. That happens to be the ONLY way to get good at reading/doping wind. Re-re-re-hint.

There's multiple wind impulses evident and that only makes schit fun. If you ain't testing both yourself and your gear...you's pizzing up stagnant ropes. Now there's MUCH to be said for flying glass that'll allow you to see trace/impact,as a means of reaffirming your wind calls. Re-re-re-re-hint.

[Linked Image]

It's nice to be able to quantify your calls,as reaffirmation that you've both oars in the water.

[Linked Image]

Re-re-re-re-re-hint.(grin) P.S. and by the way...[bleep] BDC's and I mean ALL BDC's.

Here Endeth the Sermon.

This should be a sticky at the top of the page.I know I wouldnt take the time to spell it out like this to someone on the 'net.

(not saying this was the problem in rc's case, but its an excellent "sermon" that many are blissfully ignorant about.)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here Endeth the Sermon.

Lil Fish,

Plotting inches on a piece of paper at 100yds to test the tracking of a scope that adjusts in Minute of Angle is not really a good bet. Hint your Leupold adjusts in Minutes of Angle not inches per 100yds.

35 MOA of travel in the optic (yours in the picture) will move the Point of Impact 36.645 inches at 100yds.

The OP in this thread would hand you your ass at LR as would most of the posters.

Makes me smile.

As Always Love and Kisses

John

More than likely, but I would never...

Hint, re re re re hint

smile

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here Endeth the Sermon.

Lil Fish,

Plotting inches on a piece of paper at 100yds to test the tracking of a scope that adjusts in Minute of Angle is not really a good bet. Hint your Leupold adjusts in Minutes of Angle not inches per 100yds.

35 MOA of travel in the optic (yours in the picture) will move the Point of Impact 36.645 inches at 100yds.

This is one reason why I like my Bushnell magnetic bore sighter with the 16MOA grid lines. Works like a charm on all my rifles/scopes.
More than likely, but I would never...

Hint, re re re re hint

smile

Well I guess the sun will �more than likely� also rise in the east tomorrow. Pretty sure how I would bet on both of those issues. cool

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

This is one reason why I like my Bushnell magnetic bore sighter with the 16MOA grid lines. Works like a charm on all my rifles/scopes.

A good collimator is pretty useful to real shooters. grin
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Great post! wink

Yes, it was! When a scope does as expected, that's always nice. But what's REALLY critical is repeatability (assuming turrets here). If it repeats, I can dope it by shooting, and make a chart <g>, and rock on.

This was a 100-yd scope test with a big Conquest on my Sendero. I extra-tested the scope by dialing 4 MOA for every shot. The movement in the windage direction was disturbing but I must say, I never saw it whackin' steel.

Sold the rifle but hung onto the scope. smile

[Linked Image]
Ah. I see there's conflict. I avoid conflict. I'm like the Switzerland of the Internet.

Peace out, my brothers. eek
JB:

Don't confuse our little 5 ft "expert on everything"...

he's trying to fill big shoes, with little bitty feet...

life's enough of an uphill battle for the little Smurf... I mean Schmuck....
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here Endeth the Sermon.

Lil Fish,

The OP in this thread would hand you your ass at LR as would most of the posters.

Makes me smile.

As Always Love and Kisses

John

Heck JB, i was thinkin 35moa of dial netting you 35" downrange was pretty accurate for the leupold whistle grin
Jeff: In scopes, mechanics first, other shidt second,is the point. wink
My gunsmith just finished mounting a Mark 4 on the .300 Win who's group is pictured on page one of the Creedmoor thread. He has a sophisticated piece of equipment to precisely mount the scope AND test its functioning. After the precision mount was complete, he ran the elevation knob up to its limit while pausing every 7 1/2 MOA to check click accuracy.

The scope tracked, click values were accurate, had over 50 MOA travel from my 100 yard zero, and returned to zero when dialed back.

Leupold scopes are a lot of scope for the money.
'Burns,

It's never not a [bleep] riot,to letcha' Pretend aloud and stretch your Imagination out. I'll feign my "surprise",that Pretending to shoot is your "answer" to defining erector integrity and come-ups. You'll haveta pardon my taking much comfort in the sanctity of actually burning powder,in conjunction with actuating erector adjustments and weighing those findings as absolutes. I never was much into [bleep] around and if sticking Dood-Dads and KnickKnacks in the end of your barrel satiate your "needs",then please feel free to wax eloquent in their regard,if only because it's funnier than [bleep].

I get a kick outta how the obvious,is always too obvious for you to keep pace with. Hilarious schit! Kudos for being late to the party and well shy of an understanding,that KNOWN reference measurements extrapolated to erector input,will in FACT reliably determine ALL there is to know about an erector...including it's individual and gross values,along with how square it tracks and lastly repeats. Feel free to write that down and I could give a schit less if you wish to pawn it off as being your "idea",as a means of quantifying what you "know". Laffin'!

How loud is your Imagination,when you shoot it?!?

Wow.

Jordan,

I'm better at finding reasons TO shot,than NOT to shoot.

Recoil impulse can do things to POA/POI intersections,that DooDads and KnickKnacks cain't pinpoint.

Hint.(grin)

'O,

Conquests is better in Theory,than Application.

Perfect for Safe Queen "builds".

Shefire,

It's always a treat when you open your yap and whimper aloud. Feel free to regale me with your latest Big Weekend Trip and all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Luckily for you...Imagination and Pretend is free.

Bless your heart.

Bob,

Paper don't lie and knowin' has never not reliably Trumped guessin'.

Get a kick outta the gals Dreamin' up new "reasons" not to shoot.

This schit is hilarious!

Jordan,

...Recoil impulse can do things to POA/POI intersections,that DooDads and KnickKnacks cain't pinpoint.

Hint.(grin)

Oh, absolutely. IMO bore sighters are nearly worthless for actually aligning POA/POI. And I wouldn't dare shove arbors down passed my crowns, but the magnetic variety have been good for one reason, and one reason only- erector testing and verifying. I like to confirm erector increments, usable travel, tracking, RTZ, etc, at night while the kids are asleep, and use my ammo and shooting time to smack steel and paper well beyond 100 yards. I haven't yet seen the Bushy grid confirmations not line up pretty darn nicely with actual erector inputs/real-world drops. Seems to work for me, although there's no downside to your way, either.

It's certainly not difficult or complicated to factor in the 1.047"/MOA to the equation when you're tracking erector inputs on a sheet of paper at 100 yards, so the MOA turrets vs. IPHY doesn't seem to be a problem in my mind.
Larry, my Conquests have all tracked and repeated well. Sample of a half-dozen. That's shooting tracking tests (as pictured) and shooting at medium ranges (500-700 yds). Also haven't seen one move zero from getting bonked around.

Do you have experience to the contrary?

I'm not knock other scopes; I have Leup's I like a bunch and a (don't look, Bob!) Swaro AV in my 7 WSM that has also been super. It kills dinks at 520 yds like nobody's business, lol. But to the point, I've yet to see any goofiness from a Conquest.

[Linked Image]

Lil Fish,

Glad I could help you out, Buddy. If you have any more questions on MOA or other things give a holler.

Originally Posted by rosco1

Heck JB, i was thinkin 35moa of dial netting you 35" downrange was pretty accurate for the leupold whistle grin

Well 35 MOA in a Leupold will give you 35 inches if you are shooting at 95yds. grin
The first order of bidness,is to keep the horse in front of the cart...and to simply scratch things offa da list.

Speed,BC,ES/SD are known quantities(as quantified by the OP) and them are good things to have wrapped tidily. Such essentials,routinely meld in harmonious conjunction with numerous Boolistic Calculators and while there may be subtle deviations amongst the software ranks generated comeups,the differences ain't ever stark. Good info input,will reliably yield good comeups on the output.

The obvious that all are missing and are all too giddy about poking the pony behind the cart,is erector travel. To reliably arrange POA/POI intersection,you gotta deduce the flight characteristics of a given load,in a given atmosphere and have the means to RELIABLY alter it's course of flight,to intersect where the crosshairs are looking. To say the erector travel of the aforementioned 6-18x is suspect,is gross understatement. While easy enough to quantify,with but a single 100yd poke(so as to remove as much atmospheric from the equation as possible)...I'd be re-hitching the pony to the FRONT of the cart,prior to that easily discerned confirmation.

I'd haveta ascertain where the erector falls at the zero range and that in regards to the windage's relationship to it's mechanical center...if only for starters. It is undoubtedly cast hard to port or starboard and that will do no favors. Secondly,I'd wanna know where I was at in ele travel,regarding my zero and how much travel remains beyond that. Nailing both of them prudent points,is default money makers that'll bear copious fruit,lonngggggggg before loading(or firing) the first round for a new rifle. Hint.

Mounting systems is always suspect(both in their relative quality/integrity and their installation/torque),but I'll cast a gracious wand and go out on a limb and assume 'em to be in synch. Keep in mind that short receivers,closely spaced rings and long tubes(especially multi-segmented 1" versions)...are not a recipe for long term zero retaining satisfactions. Re-hint.

Now unto the crux and carts pulling ponies. You did not get a box of "soft" BC's. Nor did you get a transonic slip,in regards to the range(s) thus far cited. You did not get pinholes at 100 and keyholes at wayyyyyyy supersonic,due your twist rate...despite the hilarity of the chatter thus far associated,with such ruses. The odds on given,is that you've an erector which did not travel the full distance you input,regarding it's ele travel as the firing solution.

Soooooooo...cut to the [bleep] chase. Revisit the 100yd line,hang vertically stretched butcher paper and a nice little black dot at it's bottom. Then simply dope the erector travel for the solution that fell short and paste the crosshair on the single bottom dot. After that poke,simply measure the distance from aiming point to the boolit's hole and extrapolate the erector's travel as per that solution. Re-re-hint.

I know it'll take ALL the fun outta guessing and will allow you to cut to the [bleep] chase,but I've personally long had a warm/fuzzy for KNOWING and right outta da gate. Odd how them led to water,follow suit,after having seen the light. Do not be "suplized" that you find an erector soft spot,regarding it's ele travel...in a glass sighted hard to port or starboard. Nor be "suplized" that ele tracking changes,when nearing the end of the ele's cited travel. Further,understand that the full realm of ele travel is IMPOSSIBLE to realize,with an erector cast to port or starboard. Re-re-re-hint.

When you ain't dealing in KNOWN(proven on paper) quantities,regarding ele travel accuracy,ele range of travel and an ele erector's ability to track straight...then you is simply pizzing up many ropes and a guess is as good as you can ever do. Physics is a wonderful tool to bank upon and etched in [bleep] stone,which is why I find it curious that soooooooo many are in such a hurry to question it and long before the weakest link of ANY system and that being the erector proper.

You've been led to water. Re-re-re-re-hint.

Now as to dealing with an erector who's "click" graduation values as a single or in compilation,deviate from a cited design designator...who gives a [bleep]?!!? Simply denote the values and do bidness on the erector's adjustment,in correlation to the known values and POA/POI will reliably intersect. Rest assured,your stock don't give a schit,if the comeup solutions denoted on it's card...ain't harmonious with the graduation values slated by the Manufacturer. If/when encountering a flat spot in the travel(which is very typically at/near it's ceiling),simply denote when/where it falls and do bidness in those accords,if you are too cheap to skew the mounting system and ring the [bleep] bell.

Simply beat on schit and let it prove it's merit and weigh them findings as if they was gold...if only because they are. If/when sumptin' is suspect,focus upon keeping the pony in front of the cart and troubleshoot in that manner.

Pass the modest X's,shorter tube length,greater internal erector travel and hold the fluff.

Where the [bleep] were you when I was having those problems?

I learned the hard way...

Actually, MontanaMarine loaned me a few hints and all was well once the problem was solved.

Travis
He is a good guy. (Shane) grin
Jordan,

Spent primers are THE Supreme Tutorial and any reason to shoot,is nothing but music to my ears.

Arranging POA/POI intersections,is easy for them inclined...and few is more inclineder than I.(grin)

'O,

There is nothing redeeming in the Conquest's length,weight,erector travel latitude,eye-relief or anything else. That melding in conjunction,with an entire ocular that rotates and precludes BC's,is easy to run away from and leave instead for The Paper Hat Brigade and their vivid [bleep] Imaginations and Pretend.

On the brightside,you remain hilariously at the mercy of your "abilities","experience" and "results"...which never ain't not funnier than [bleep].

A toilet paper roll's cardboard center,with cotton thread crosshairs,would reliably connect all the dots you could muster on your best day.

'Burns,

You're really doing "well".

Laffin'!

'flave,

Folks is quick to put carts in front of ponies,for reasons I'll never savvy...though there is routinely MUCH entertainment to be found in these things. I always could cut to the [bleep] chase and paint a purty picture.(grin)

That being said,I do get a [bleep] kick outta the smoke & mirrors crowd,where queries a 3rd Grader would ace are deemed as being "proprietary" and thus Secret Squirrel Society stuff. [bleep] funny! Jeff-O ain't never not right at the top of the Astounding Dumbphucktitude List(ADL),but poor/dumb Burns will routinely contrive some [bleep] incredibly stupid schit and try to pawn it off to folks even dumber than she is(Shefire/Magnumdoosh and the like). EPIC [bleep] humor!

I get a kick outta folks "educated" beyond their intelligence,giving "answers"...when they'd be far better served asking questions.

This schit cracks me the [bleep] up.

Tag

'O,

There is nothing redeeming in the Conquest's length,weight,erector travel latitude,eye-relief or anything else. That melding in conjunction,with an entire ocular that rotates and precludes BC's,is easy to run away from and leave instead for The Paper Hat Brigade and their vivid [bleep] Imaginations and Pretend.

On the brightside,you remain hilariously at the mercy of your "abilities","experience" and "results"...which never ain't not funnier than [bleep].

A toilet paper roll's cardboard center,with cotton thread crosshairs,would reliably connect all the dots you could muster on your best day.

Interesting that you dodged experience or lack thereof with them. I'm still curious to hear if you've got significant actual experience running them, or if you are just blowin' wind here.

I do have actual experience with them, quite a bit of it actually. Addressing your points:

Length: so? You've pimped the Leup 3.5-10 a bunch. Thinking there's not a whole lot of difference there. Not so it matters anyway.

Weight: Again, the difference between a 3-9x40 Conq and a 3.5-10 Leup is pretty damn small.

Erector travel: I shoot mine out to 750 or so. Erector travel hasn't ever been an issue. Can't speak to further, at least with the 3-9, 3.5-10 family of Conquests. I've run my big one out a lot further than that.

Eye relief: this is one area where the Conquests I like smack down the competing Leupolds into quivering jelly. Get that bullchit outta here.

Turning ocular precluding BC's: are you retarded? Are you brain-farting? Are you thinking of Burris scopes here?! The ocular turns to focus the scope, not to adjust power settings, just like a Leup. Thinking your pink undies are showing now, buddy.

Every one of my Conquests wears BC's, silly-head. crazy

To really drive that home, the one fault I CAN find with them has to do with the ocular, and that's it's diameter, but you didn't mention that. Because you haven't used them, have you?

We'll just have to agree to disagree here but since my opinion is based of lots of experience with said item and yours, well, isn't I'm not losing much sleep over this one.

All the best,

-jeff

'O,

It's a right proper dichotomy,that you's too stupid,to have an inkling to just how [bleep] incredibly stupid you are...though it sure as schit do add to the humor.

I've never purchased a Conquest,nor would I as currently configured,but more than several pards have schlepped 'em. DSMFER's for a spell there,were hip on bolting 'em atop Tikkas,so schit got doubly funny and fast. I'm thinkin' that most felt the warm/fuzzy with the "Zeiss" moniker and that alone were the impetus for the purchase. Though in the end,Monikers mean dick and I cain't think of a single soul slumming a Zeiss riflescope in any application. 'Course,one cain't find a Tikka anymore either. So some can read sign and avoid Goat [bleep] from inception and others gotta bump their heads on the wall and learn tough lessons. I always could read sign. It ain't all that "curious" in retrospect,that in the end,folks gun my riggin' instead...if only for the plethora of obvious reasons. Hint.

I getta kick outta your scope "critiques",just like all of your other "critiques",if only becauase they's an incredibly hilarious journey of gross ineptitude,frosted copiously with nothingness.

Sooooooooo...if an increase in weight,length,diminished eye-relief,Goat [bleep] "turrets" and the "satisfaction" of the live ocular horn you up and reliably garner your version of "excellent" "results",then please feel free to continue to wax eloquent in their regard. How'd you get "all" those cardboard boxes open anyhow?!!? Laffin'!

Knock it outta the park,hang some pics to quantify your "results",touch again upon how your an Optics maven and perhaps revisit how to mount a scope,so as to "maximize" eye-relief. If only because it'll be [bleep] hilarious,allllllll over again.

Yep...Conquests is "rare" and only someone who "does" as "much" as you,has ever banged one around. You never ain't not a clueless [bleep] Idiot and I find myself often atta loss,to decide which is my favorite Topic in which you "participate",to laugh about. It most certainly is an incredible volume of "work" and the most [bleep] hilarious part,is that despite your perpetual pontification of having all that "experience",spending "all" that time "afield",dabbling an "array" of boolits,chamberings and twist rates,you still come up with zero. THAT is [bleep] impressive and then some.

As per always,rest assured that I'm ALL ears,because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Hell...mebbe a chart would really connect some dots.

Laffin'!

Somehow I feel like I'm watching an episode of HBO's "Deadwood"

smile
There's pills for that.
Somehow I feel like I'm watching an episode of HBO's "Deadwood"

smile

I'd liken it more akin to a Jerry Lewis Telethon NASCAR Event. It's the same cast of drooling dumbphucks,wrecking into the wall,burstin' into flames and pointin' fingers that their dumbphucktitude was someone else's "fault"...though in fairness,the humor never wanes.

This schit cracks me up!

Tanner,

Shootin' is only difficult for them who don't do much of it and it never ain't not a breeze to cypher the who,why and the what.

There's a few folks who fling pills downrange with regularity,but them cats is gettin' fewer and farther between,in this world. However...there sure as [bleep] is getting to be more and more Imagination and Pretend amongst the Day Dreaming Dumbphuckers,which is of course funnier than [bleep].

Just pay 'em slack on the rope and watch the show.(grin)

Curiously enough, factory 700 243 barrels seem to enjoy the 105 A-Max, too. Dunno' why I shot the 4th, I had a freakin' hummer group going (500 yds).

[Linked Image]

You need to weld that chunk of steel back on for your hanger grin
The piece that broke off is now somewhere in orbit, I believe.

Could probably figure something out... laugh
So you've never used them, were talking out your ass, are continuing to do so in the post below as you spew inaccuracies, and yes, your pink undies are showing on this one, my pal to the north. wink

I'd address your inaccuracies (again) but what's the point, hmm?

All the best,

-jeff

'O,

It's a right proper dichotomy,that you's too stupid,to have an inkling to just how [bleep] incredibly stupid you are...though it sure as schit do add to the humor.

I've never purchased a Conquest,nor would I as currently configured,but more than several pards have schlepped 'em. DSMFER's for a spell there,were hip on bolting 'em atop Tikkas,so schit got doubly funny and fast. I'm thinkin' that most felt the warm/fuzzy with the "Zeiss" moniker and that alone were the impetus for the purchase. Though in the end,Monikers mean dick and I cain't think of a single soul slumming a Zeiss riflescope in any application. 'Course,one cain't find a Tikka anymore either. So some can read sign and avoid Goat [bleep] from inception and others gotta bump their heads on the wall and learn tough lessons. I always could read sign. It ain't all that "curious" in retrospect,that in the end,folks gun my riggin' instead...if only for the plethora of obvious reasons. Hint.

I getta kick outta your scope "critiques",just like all of your other "critiques",if only becauase they's an incredibly hilarious journey of gross ineptitude,frosted copiously with nothingness.

Sooooooooo...if an increase in weight,length,diminished eye-relief,Goat [bleep] "turrets" and the "satisfaction" of the live ocular horn you up and reliably garner your version of "excellent" "results",then please feel free to continue to wax eloquent in their regard. How'd you get "all" those cardboard boxes open anyhow?!!? Laffin'!

Knock it outta the park,hang some pics to quantify your "results",touch again upon how your an Optics maven and perhaps revisit how to mount a scope,so as to "maximize" eye-relief. If only because it'll be [bleep] hilarious,allllllll over again.

Yep...Conquests is "rare" and only someone who "does" as "much" as you,has ever banged one around. You never ain't not a clueless [bleep] Idiot and I find myself often atta loss,to decide which is my favorite Topic in which you "participate",to laugh about. It most certainly is an incredible volume of "work" and the most [bleep] hilarious part,is that despite your perpetual pontification of having all that "experience",spending "all" that time "afield",dabbling an "array" of boolits,chamberings and twist rates,you still come up with zero. THAT is [bleep] impressive and then some.

As per always,rest assured that I'm ALL ears,because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Hell...mebbe a chart would really connect some dots.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I hear good things in regards to Big Green's OEM 243Win spouts,throats and twist rate.

Purty much like cheatin'...which ain't a bad way to roll.(grin)

Jordan,

Steel is purty easy to ruin,inside the 500yd line.

I'll haveta take some pics of the haggard steel,that I used to form 375H&H AI's. They cup nicely after time,though they ain't perforated. The 257Wby/100 Blue Meanie is the most unforgiving recipe,for dealin' Swiss Cheesetitude to wayward plates.

Them [bleep] DIG deep.

'O,

It is a [bleep] riot,how "real" your Imagination is to you. I did a Conquest/Leupie compare/contrast in regards to eye-relief,replete with pics and I'll see if I cain't fuel your Imagination even [bleep] more,once I get back home and locate the files.

Please feel free to flaunt your Imagination and Pretend as you deem fit,because schit simply don't get any [bleep] funnier than that. I wonder if you are [bleep] dumb enough,to rehang the pics of your "novel" scope mounting "Tutorial"?!!? Rock the Conquest...as only you can. Groovin' on your "results" too.

Wow +P!
Well it still seems that the average illegal aliens from Mexico still have a better working knowledge of the English language than our little short Schitt from Deliverance AK has....

never have I seen a dumbass so proud of being such a dumbass...

Coos County still celebrates the day they got rid of your juvenile delinquent ass there Schmuck...

short smelly greasy and not even a GED to brag about getting after 7 years of trying....

yeah Schmuck, while you laugh at everyone else, everyone else is laughing at you...

you definitely are one moronic dumbassed SOB...

I bet you're the type that needs to call 411 to find out what the number is for 911...

hope the morning hang over isn't as bad as yesterday's was....

sweet dreams there rodentschitt...
Larry,

Gonna put up a chart, eh? grin

I've owned and used a number of both Leupold and conquest scopes. As you know very well, different models of scope from the same manufacturer can have pretty different ER characteristics.

As *I* know, from having actually used both, the ER on the Conquest models I use smokes the ER on comparable Leup's. That's taken as a whole, from low X to full X.

I do generally prefer the low-power ER on Leup hunting scopes.

I have seen significantly better mechanical stability from my Conquests. You haven't, because you pulled a spec-sheet fueled "opinion" out of your little smurf butt.

But don't let me slow you down. You got your shovel and are waist deep..... keep digging!

All the best,

-jeff

Tanner,

I hear good things in regards to Big Green's OEM 243Win spouts,throats and twist rate.

Purty much like cheatin'...which ain't a bad way to roll.(grin)

Jordan,

I'll haveta take some pics of the haggard steel,that I used to form 375H&H AI's. They cup nicely after time,though they ain't perforated. The 257Wby/100 Blue Meanie is the most unforgiving recipe,for dealin' Swiss Cheesetitude to wayward plates.

Them [bleep] DIG deep.

'O,

It is a [bleep] riot,how "real" your Imagination is to you. I did a Conquest/Leupie compare/contrast in regards to eye-relief,replete with pics and I'll see if I cain't fuel your Imagination even [bleep] more,once I get back home and locate the files.

Please feel free to flaunt your Imagination and Pretend as you deem fit,because schit simply don't get any [bleep] funnier than that. I wonder if you are [bleep] dumb enough,to rehang the pics of your "novel" scope mounting "Tutorial"?!!? Rock the Conquest...as only you can. Groovin' on your "results" too.

Wow +P!
Ahhhhhhh...THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,look to unloose more of their Imagination and Pretend. How [bleep] hilarious!

Shefire,

Here's hoping that you are able to become the first Do Nothing [bleep](DNK),to bitch herself happy. For some reason the "particulars" of your Big Weekend Trip are more than a wee bit sparse and I'll haveta feign my "surprise" at your uncanny "results". Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. I'm lookin' forward to your next heartfelt whine,in the never ending saga of your Vagina Monologue.

You Do Nothing Dumbphuckers,never ain't not a riot and there ain't many that "do" less than you!

Bless your heart.

'O,

Was simply hoping for some pics to corroborate your Optics "critique",garnered in the firsthand by your keen "intellect",vast "experience" and hard charging "ways". For some reason,you are farrrrrrrr more comfy in using your Imagination to Pretend that your [bleep] hilarious sage "advice" on glass mounting,never transpired. Laffin'!

Can't know where I stashed the Conquest/Leupie extrapolation pics,though admittedly my storage system ain't da best and I cain't know where in the [bleep] I cached the files. Had some pics on Brother Dave's 3-9x Conquest laden L61R Sako 375H&H in comparison(to my L61R based 338Ultra/6x42). Cain't recollect if that original Six-Bits got rebarreled to 375H&H AI or of if he used (2) other donors to build the brace,as I'm doing well to remember half of what I have...let alone anyone else. Do know that the Full Race Brace of 375H&H AI's wear McMillan handles,S/S PN spouts and 6x42's. If I recall correctly,there might even be footage somewheres of one of the pair doing the Ratty-Tat--Tat into the All Time Book.

Anywhooo,the comparison pics were along the lines of this NightFarce extrapolation. It too had like rifles,side by each,as a quickaloo poignant pinpoint in regards to the obvious. I get it,that you's wayyyyyyyyy to [bleep] stupid to savyy,though that of course is the funniest part. Laffin'!

An 8mm Whizzum Montucky of all things,compared to my 7mm version of same.

[Linked Image]

Add a NightFarce and it's a nice way to arrange gettin' bit. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

'Course the 8mm Whizzum got rebarreled to the 7mm version,but dat's another chapter,in and of itself. For some reason,my 1st Gen Ti stole the show and folks is loathe to let go of it,after having tasted the excellence. I've long noted the propensity,that my wares get loaned out a lot more oftener than a bunch and that subsequent blueprints,follow predictable paths fueled by such correlations. Funny how that works and I'd be truly curious to know the number of platforms thus inspired. Good schit sells itself,which is why of course all serious fields are devoid the Conquest. Hint.

Pard took all in stride and laughed along,then went [bleep] nuts buildin' 223AI's,22-250AI's,243AI's,280AI's and 338 Ultra's...and flingin' A-Max. Bet if you asked real purty,he'd even hang some pics.

[Linked Image]

For some reason,the wares was a touch different on the next visit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it. Groovin' as per always on your "hard charging" ways,as you really put the pedal to the metal and sort things out. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.
Jordan,

Them [bleep] DIG deep.

You know what they say- speed kills. *grin*

And there ain't many that go faster than the 257Bee/100. Couple that with a solid chunk of copper that doesn't come apart easily, and stuff just plain gets punished. I've always been impressed with how deep the 100 TSX/TTSX dig, both on steel and on critters, though I've not tried the blue version of the X.
So now we have a different brand scope (Nightforce) and feesh pics. Really? REALLY? grin

Well. I'm somewhat flummoxed here, at a loss for words, which is rare, so let's savor it a moment.

Much better.

Larry, run a 3-9x40 Conquest a bit and get back to me.

All the best, and I mean that sincerely, ya [bleep] <g>,

-jeff

Ahhhhhhh...THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,look to unloose more of their Imagination and Pretend. How [bleep] hilarious!

Shefire,

Here's hoping that you are able to become the first Do Nothing [bleep](DNK),to bitch herself happy. For some reason the "particulars" of your Big Weekend Trip are more than a wee bit sparse and I'll haveta feign my "surprise" at your uncanny "results". Laffin'!

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. I'm lookin' forward to your next heartfelt whine,in the never ending saga of your Vagina Monologue.

You Do Nothing Dumbphuckers,never ain't not a riot and there ain't many that "do" less than you!

Bless your heart.

'O,

Was simply hoping for some pics to corroborate your Optics "critique",garnered in the firsthand by your keen "intellect",vast "experience" and hard charging "ways". For some reason,you are farrrrrrrr more comfy in using your Imagination to Pretend that your [bleep] hilarious sage "advice" on glass mounting,never transpired. Laffin'!

Can't know where I stashed the Conquest/Leupie extrapolation pics,though admittedly my storage system ain't da best and I cain't know where in the [bleep] I cached the files. Had some pics on Brother Dave's 3-9x Conquest laden L61R Sako 375H&H in comparison(to my L61R based 338Ultra/6x42). Cain't recollect if that original Six-Bits got rebarreled to 375H&H AI or of if he used (2) other donors to build the brace,as I'm doing well to remember half of what I have...let alone anyone else. Do know that the Full Race Brace of 375H&H AI's wear McMillan handles,S/S PN spouts and 6x42's. If I recall correctly,there might even be footage somewheres of one of the pair doing the Ratty-Tat--Tat into the All Time Book.

Anywhooo,the comparison pics were along the lines of this NightFarce extrapolation. It too had like rifles,side by each,as a quickaloo poignant pinpoint in regards to the obvious. I get it,that you's wayyyyyyyyy to [bleep] stupid to savyy,though that of course is the funniest part. Laffin'!

An 8mm Whizzum Montucky of all things,compared to my 7mm version of same.

[Linked Image]

Add a NightFarce and it's a nice way to arrange gettin' bit. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

'Course the 8mm Whizzum got rebarreled to the 7mm version,but dat's another chapter,in and of itself. For some reason,my 1st Gen Ti stole the show and folks is loathe to let go of it,after having tasted the excellence. I've long noted the propensity,that my wares get loaned out a lot more oftener than a bunch and that subsequent blueprints,follow predictable paths fueled by such correlations. Funny how that works and I'd be truly curious to know the number of platforms thus inspired. Good schit sells itself,which is why of course all serious fields are devoid the Conquest. Hint.

Pard took all in stride and laughed along,then went [bleep] nuts buildin' 223AI's,22-250AI's,243AI's,280AI's and 338 Ultra's...and flingin' A-Max. Bet if you asked real purty,he'd even hang some pics.

[Linked Image]

For some reason,the wares was a touch different on the next visit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and just how [bleep] badly you need it. Groovin' as per always on your "hard charging" ways,as you really put the pedal to the metal and sort things out. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.
Isn't it hilarious that one can just throw 25 cents in his nickle slot, and then sit back and watch him wind himself up?

and what really is hilarious is how he believes all of this stupid schitt....

yeah Yosemite Sam was modeled after little Lawrence...

Don't have a heart attack Schmuck... your groupies would miss you...

but I still think you are one of the most entertaining morons on the whole www.... you have to be one of those midget wrestler wannabes... Pleasant dreams there Sam.....
Still haven't decided where my Stephens break action 32 Special (AIed, A&M barrel) with the Bushnell scope (optional flip up post reticle) fits into the spectrum of long range thumpers.
Jordan,

My 300 Supers and the 165XLC,are purty hard on steel too...given their diameter. While the .257" 100 XLC ala 'Bee will more reliably exit(understatement),the 165's will often lodge.

[Linked Image]

Still waitin' patiently for a .257" 115-ish grain A-Max or Scenar.

'O,

You'll haveta pardon my dabblin' more than a few wares and catchin' more than a few feesh...as I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Were I to speculate,the pics were to connect more than a few dots,that's well beyond your comprehension,abilities or means,all of which is funnier than [bleep] and in no particular order. I'll feign my "surprise" that you's unable to proffer any conquest(s) and perhaps someone will take enough pity upon your incredible [bleep] stupidity,to 'splain the pun to ya'. Laffin'!

You just keep on with your "hard charging" ways and ringin' the bell,as only you can...if only because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

There ain't too many folks in this World,that's reliably stumped by cardboard,ascared of the color blue,make optics mounting hilarious and can wax eloquent upon the fine "Art" of lettin' Dinks swelter in the sun.

You most assuredly do operate in rare [bleep] air. Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

Shefire,

I remain convinced that you are 'O's mother and painstakingly showed her ALL you "know". You two dumb [bleep] couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots,though it's [bleep] hilarious to grant you opportunity to perpetually whine aloud.

Opening the door and stepping Outdoors ain't that difficult for most folks and it's impressive that such things is beyond your hilariously modest "abilities". Don't think that there ain't a [bleep] bunch more,than a whole [bleep] bunch of humor added to the fray,that as [bleep] stupid as you are,even you know better than to dangle pics of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap. Laffin'!

I look forward to the next installment of THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,as you two Do Nothing Dumbphucks boldly schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before and bask in the "sanctity" of your Imaginations,as you practice your Pretend. You'd both be in The Guinness Book,if your couches and [bleep] had hour meters.

Please spare no bandwidth,as you wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Tough to beat the humor inherent of a heartfelt Vagina Monologue and I'd be hard pressed to cite a bigger [bleep] than you. 'Course you would be too. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Royce,

Be careful or you'll get the gal's Imaginations brewin' and they'll out Pretend ya'.

If only to fuel their Imaginations.(grin)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

your "fueled imagination" is priceless...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..
What's truly funny, is that .22 LR-AI has a nicer scope then the majority of 24hrcf posters CF's, even more funny is the dude has prolly launched more LR-AI's out of that then most posters on this forum.

Even funnier-er-er, is the dude has whacked more game than a lot of us and hes not even in highschool.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So now we have a different brand scope (Nightforce) and feesh pics. Really? REALLY? grin

Jeffrey,

I know you're sorta dumb. But one of those pictures has a dead deer in it.

No problem,
Travis
[Linked Image]

If the whack on the noggin didn't prompt a change, the unplanned removal of the scope by simple physics probably would have before long. A light 8mm mag, a two pound scope, a windage adjustable base, and what looks like a set of Millett rings go together oh so nicely.
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

Originally Posted by TXNative
[Linked Image]

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

Says another one of Schmuck's Groupies...Defiantly...

Did I insult your little 4 ft 10 inch HERO?

Deal with it chump...
[Linked Image]

He is a Girl Scout Leader.......
so he's got THAT goin' for him.
Originally Posted by wageslave
[Linked Image]

Schmuck is a Girl Scout leader????

Gee, I didn't know that Slavey....

I was all wrong about the little midget...

and here I thought he was the ultimate in undeserved narcissism....

I bet he looks 'fabulous' in his Girl Scout Uniform...

no wonder his groupies are so quick to stand up for his honor all the time...

Thanks for the update.... whistle
See, the thread has morphed into something completely different.

smile

Can someone fill me in on the particulars?

It seems Mr. Boxer isn't too popular with some of the crew. He seems to have a pretty good handle on things, quite a bit of EXPERIENCE, but writes in the style of Al Swerengen from Deadwood. His posts have made me LOL (no offense to y'all)

I really liked:

You'd both be in The Guinness Book,if your couches and [bleep] had hour meters.

Again, I'm not taking sides but his evaluation of Zeiss and Nightforce scopes mirror what folks who really "know" have told me.

So I'm all ears!

Boxer knows what he's talking about because he shoots a lot and doesn't use schit that doesn't work for very long.

That is all I care about. He's offered more useful advice than most other people I've asked, and my rifles and shooting have benefited from it. Again.... that's all I care about.
Looks like you can read sign pretty well. grin

Seabiscuit and Jeff-Ho are mother and daughter........
And the champions of DUMBPHUCK.
It's fun to watch. grin
And yet, dear sir, you ARE guessing about the Conquests. Tsk tsk.

Your pic of the Nightforce is more than a little silly, at least if you are using that nonsense to imply that (say) the 3-9x40 Conquest is a lot longer than (say) a 3.5-10 Leup. Hint: it ain't. Further, if the dude dinged by said NF is to imply that the Conquest has short eye relief you are really into the tall cotton. Hint: I run 3-9x40 Conquests on hard kickers because....... because..... (wait for it)... the things have the most generous eye relief across the X's of any hunting scope I've used. To include several Leup's.

You'd know this if you'd ever, you know, used one and weren't, you know, guessing 'n chit. smile

You say something about proffering up Conquests. Did I miss something? I just skim your posts as they are all so similar. Did you ask for Conquest pics or something?

'O,

You'll haveta pardon my dabblin' more than a few wares and catchin' more than a few feesh...as I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Looks like you can read sign pretty well. grin

Seabiscuit and Jeff-Ho are mother and daughter........
And the champions of DUMBPHUCK.
It's fun to watch. grin

ah back to the mother/daughter trannie fantasies again there Slavey? Life been slow down at the Truck Stop again?

Well, on YOUR Advise, Schtick is my hero also...

I went out and traded in my deer rifle, for a Cricket in 22 LR and a 12 power Leupold Scope.. so I can be just like Schtick... and YOU...

and Schtick was right.. it does make one look bigger...

the guys a genius.... just like YOURSELF... whistle

and I bet calling someone else a Dumbphuck makes you feel all the more 'manly'... you Village People Star, you....
See, the thread has morphed into something completely different.

smile

Can someone fill me in on the particulars?

It seems Mr. Boxer isn't too popular with some of the crew. He seems to have a pretty good handle on things, quite a bit of EXPERIENCE, but writes in the style of Al Swerengen from Deadwood. His posts have made me LOL (no offense to y'all)

I really liked:

You'd both be in The Guinness Book,if your couches and [bleep] had hour meters.

Again, I'm not taking sides but his evaluation of Zeiss and Nightforce scopes mirror what folks who really "know" have told me.

So I'm all ears!

Boxer knows his stuff. I have a hard time letting go of the hubble scopes, but suspect our sedentary hunting style down here in pine tree land might have something to do with that. If we had big acreage with stalking opportunities I can see how boxers recommendations would be close to perfect. Owning a bunch of different rifles don't mean you know anything, but owning and shooting a bunch of different rifles will teach you what works when it comes to accuracy. Everyone is going to go about it a little different but his no nonsense style makes a ton of sense. I own/shoot a bunch of rifles and build/shoot a few for others. I have more than a little respect for his knowledge on a range of subjects. BTW I run a few conquests, but like I said my needs are a little different.
Wow.
You're back from you latest leave of absence from the fray.
I'm so happy.
The fun can continue.
This will be good.
Aww Slavey...

its always a pleasure and the feelings are always mutual...

but I thought you were residing exclusively on the BCJE EVAH thread these day.....

you stud muffins venturing out due to boredom after 24 million pages?
I'm still chuckling over Larry saying the you can't use BC's on Conquests because the whole ocular turns. If his outright ignorance about other aspects of the things isn't apparent enough from his other comments, that right there is a doozy. crazy

But we'll let it slide, won't we Wageslave?

Anyhoo.... y'all have fun, this one is getting too goofy for a man of my serious nature.
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
What's truly funny, is that .22 LR-AI has a nicer scope then the majority of 24hrcf posters CF's, even more funny is the dude has prolly launched more LR-AI's out of that then most posters on this forum.

Even funnier-er-er, is the dude has whacked more game than a lot of us and hes not even in highschool.

Ask Squirrel Boy hang pictures of all the bucks and black bears he shot in 2012..
This'll be funnier-er-er-er yet..
Wonder how many hours his couch has on it, with you hanging off his leg?

laffin'
I'm still chuckling over Larry saying the you can't use BC's on Conquests because the whole ocular turns. If his outright ignorance about other aspects of the things isn't apparent enough from his other comments, that right there is a doozy. crazy

Anyhoo.... y'all have fun, this one is getting too goofy for a man of my serious nature.

Bail harder.

Mom is here to help you.......
You going to hunt this year Squirrel Boy or are you you just going to plink seals down at the pond?
whistle

[Linked Image]

Later Squirrel Boy..
laffin'

Bail harder.

What does that even MEAN? confused

Anyway, you do realize that your boy here has made some significant factual errors..... while spouting off about something he's never even used!

Protocol dictates that he gets b!tch-slapped. Doesn't it?!
[Linked Image]

Schmuck is a Girl Scout leader????

Gee, I didn't know that Slavey....

I was all wrong about the little midget...

and here I thought he was the ultimate in undeserved narcissism....

I bet he looks 'fabulous' in his Girl Scout Uniform...

no wonder his groupies are so quick to stand up for his honor all the time...

Thanks for the update.... whistle

This is so typical of your whining worthless posts. Instead of standing on your toes with wageslave, you quote his post and fail a second time with an attempt to attack Stick. That right there is proof you don't have peach fuzz on your 12 year old puss(y).

Bail harder.

Anyway, you do realize that your boy here has made some significant factual errors..... while spouting off about something he's never even used!

You mean your zeiss does not have the focus ring on the back that spins. I popped a BC off my hensoldt in the rain while dragging a downed deer aint fount that sucker yet. They are not as bad as trying to run BCs on a NXS where the whole eye piece turns to change magnification but that rubber ring does make them a pain to run BCs.

This is so typical of your whining worthless posts. Instead of standing on your toes with wageslave, you quote his post and fail a second time with an attempt to attack Stick. That right there is proof you don't have peach fuzz on your 12 year old puss(y).

She's been doing her best work from her knees for a long time........
This is one funny-ass thread! grin
Hey Slavey, looks like you have another groupie, that you can tag team with, defending Schmucks 'honor'..

all of this love affair with Homosexuality to make your points, definitely shows how 'macho' you Schtick groupies are.....

only "real men" call other guys 'girls' and dwell on queer stuff???....

well tell your little Texas buddy he can kiss my ass if he doesn't like my opinion of Schmuck being a horses ass..

you guys just crack me up... sort of like an internet special Olympics... hey next time if he types his posts in all caps, maybe it will intimidate me more... whistle

all he is doing so far is impressing me how much he is a mental midget like Schmuck...

enjoy your day at the truck stop there 'good buddy'...10/4?
Don't talk with your mouth full.......
Hey Slavey, looks like you have another groupie, that you can tag team with, defending Schmucks 'honor'..

all of this love affair with Homosexuality to make your points, definitely shows how 'macho' you Schtick groupies are.....

only "real men" call other guys 'girls' and dwell on queer stuff???....

well tell your little Texas buddy he can kiss my ass if he doesn't like my opinion of Schmuck being a horses ass..

you guys just crack me up... sort of like an internet special Olympics... hey next time if he types his posts in all caps, maybe it will intimidate me more... whistle

all he is doing so far is impressing me how much he is a mental midget like Schmuck...

enjoy your day at the truck stop there 'good buddy'...10/4?

Groupie my ass, it's no secret Stick can't stand Texan's but I ain't whining like a 12 year old girl every time he says GFY to a fellow Texan. If I had a problem with anybody I would address 'em direct like I am right now. You own the 'fires title of immature whining fk'n biatch.
Thanks for trying to spread your real world experience Slavey..

but despite your fantasies, I don't swing the way evidently you do...

but hey, keep your fantasies going.. it keeps ya off the streets...

its hilarious how much all of Schtick's groupies dwell on homo stuff...
You tell 'em Seafire, don't take their [bleep].

Whatever Jugghead..

whatever makes you feel like a spring banney rooster..

sorry I don't really give a crap how you feel over the subject of Schtick or anything else...

you've had 40 posts here, who you trying to impress anyway?

but have a good day in spite of yourself...
Originally Posted by SLM
You tell 'em Seafire, don't take their [bleep].

Hey I actually like Slavey.... he just gets mad because I am not a homo, or a pedophile... like he fantasizes about...
'slave really likes you too.

We talk a lot and he told me some times he feels bad about picking on you.
Hey [bleep],
That was to be kept between you and me......and
Quit feeding the Re-Tards......

Bail harder.

You're confused? Like ANYONE would be surprised?

LMFAO.
You are one clue-less sumbitch.

P.S. oh yeah, bitch-slap away.....
Jeffrey's nose resides up Boxer's ass. It's kinda creepy.

Travis
She loves to be dominated........
Hey [bleep],
That was to be kept between you and me......and
Quit feeding the Re-Tards......

Oops, sorry.

grin
Shefire,

I reckon I enjoy your Imagination almost as much as you do,though for totally different reasons. Laffin'!

Your keen insight into the World Of Retardation,never ain't not fascinating and it prolly do add a little more to the inherent humor of your plight...that you are doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Schit don't get any funnier,than you trying to convince you,that you ain't an absolute totally inept Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphuck of THE highest order. Bless your heart.

I'm at ease in fueling your Imagination,as you yet again rollover the hour meter on your multi-million mile [bleep]. I get a kick outta your whining aloud about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Ain't it fortunate for you,that Imagination and Pretend is close enough to "count" in your book?!!? Laffin'!

Hmmmmmmm...how to fuel your Imagination next? You've so [bleep] [bleep] many wellfounded insecurities,that it almost ain't even any [bleep] fun reminding you of what a delusional dumbphuck you are. Almost. Laffin'! Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on givin',so you've got that "going" for you.

Perhaps I'll fuel your 22LR Whine and sandbag a bit more to boot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/GreatEscape.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G4272_HDR-3.jpg[/img]

Cheer up,I've never seen a 12x Leupie either.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/Junk.jpg[/img]

Luckily for you...Imagination and Pretend is free,or you'd "have" nothing.

Laffin'!

archie',

If you steal Shefire and poor/dumb Jeff-O's imaginations,they'd have nothing left...and that'd be mean.(grin)

The key is to fuel their Imaginations and watch the show,as they concoct a never ending series of excuses on how their dumbphucktitude,is everyone else's "fault".

The sorry [bleep] bolted together,could knock the new offa used pair of boots.

'flave,

Sir...that's a low blow,teasing Jeff-O about deer. She can't help it if they's ascared of the color blue and taste "better" to her,after sweltering in the sun for days on a real "hard charging" Hunt. Watch it,or she'll buildja' a chart.

Laffin'!

mathman,

The dent in the head,were a good lesson...as he done went full tilt nuts on a building/buying spree after the fact. To date,he's got the record for the most custom 280AI's and I gots me a hunch they's Leupie laden.

Much to be said for side by each extrapolations and I'm at ease in throwing a couple/few dozen rifles in my crummy,so folks can shake things out in the flesh. There prolly ain't too many itches,I ain't scratched.

'Course that'll horn up a whole fleet of pointy headed window lickers.(grin)

'Native,

They gots me on the ropes.

Laffin'!

'muglia,

Fantasy reliably collides with Reality and such constants...never ain't not a [bleep] riot.

The Paper Hat Brigade can only do the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with and that is wayyyyyyyyyy more than enough to arrange side splitting laughter 24/7.

Reality ain't for everyone.

Tanner,

Good schit sells itself. Always has...always will.

Though I do admittedly getta kick outta the Snake Oil Salesmen and their Mall Ninja Bullschit.

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Jeff-O,

I get a kick outta how "real" your Imagination is to you. The ease in which you talk out your azz,about amazingly [bleep] simplistic things that are welllllll beyond your "faculties","abilities","experience" and "results" is just simply [bleep] incredible.

Here's to the inherent humor of your oblivious dumbphucktitude,as you brazenly schlep stupidity to places it's never been before.

I'm all ears,if someone can top the humor of your being "satisfied" with being you. Here's to your incredibly low standards and the hilarity it routinely elicits,as you chart the shallow end of the gene pool and perpetually bang your pointy head into the wall.

THAT is [bleep] entertainment!

Eddy',

I only make sense,to folks that have sense and I ain't thinkin' that correlation is a "fluke".(grin)

Nrut,

As per always...I'm groovin' on your pics.

Laffin'!

SLM,

I'm still trying to perfect Blurtitude and will give the Northern Lights a shake tonight. The weather ain't been too forgivin',with a fair amount of snow moving around in the -60 windchill.

Have seen me be stubborn enough,to master more than a few things...though this Photography schit is kicking my azz.
Don't get discouraged. Not many are as good as I am.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Larry,

The thing that's frustrating about you, and you certainly aren't alone in this but here it is, is that when shown to be wrong about something, your ego prevents you from saying, "oops! My bad!" at which point you would get teased a bit and then life moves on.

Instead, you do everything you can to provoke, obfuscate, change the subject...

Dude. You dorked out on this one. Go look up, say, the length of a 3.5-10 'Quest vs a 3.5-10 Leup. Hint: less than 1/4" difference. Get back here and admit that your photo of the NF was ludicrous. Admit that you thought the ocular rotated to change power settings. Admit you've never experienced the pure eye-relief joy of a 3-9x40 Conquest nor spun their turrets nor, well, ANY-[bleep]'-THING about 'em.

I [bleep] you not, we'll think better of you, not worse.

It's not the end of the world to be wrong sometimes. I should know.

All the best,

-jeff

'Slave, my deer wasn't in the sun you dumb [bleep].
Larry,

The thing that's frustrating about you, and you certainly aren't alone in this but here it is, is that when shown to be wrong about something, your ego prevents you from saying, "oops! My bad!" at which point you would get teased a bit and then life moves on.

Instead, you do everything you can to provoke, obfuscate, change the subject...

Dude. You dorked out on this one. Go look up, say, the length of a 3.5-10 'Quest vs a 3.5-10 Leup. Hint: less than 1/4" difference. Get back here and admit that your photo of the NF was ludicrous. Admit that you thought the ocular rotated to change power settings. Admit you've never experienced the pure eye-relief joy of a 3-9x40 Conquest nor spun their turrets nor, well, ANY-[bleep]'-THING about 'em.

I [bleep] you not, we'll think better of you, not worse.

It's not the end of the world to be wrong sometimes. I should know.

All the best,

-jeff

You put turrets on your Conquest?

Travis
Originally Posted by Jeff_ho

Jeff, I could google your hunt novel, but IDGAF.

Least if it was shaded it was only 75 degrees for days covered with flies, instead of direct sun and 90 degrees........
Good call, buddy.
You got me there.
Tape turrets same same smile
I've never seen anyone running a Zeiss in any shooting event no matter how small and local it may be.

Folks who don't know schitt think clear glass = great scope

Burris has clear glass but their product is pitiful as far as a working, mechanical sighting device. They are nothing but glorified iron sights.
Originally Posted by SLM
'slave really likes you too.

We talk a lot and he told me some times he feels bad about picking on you.

I knew Slavey was a softy....

but hey let him know it will just be 'our' secret...

I won't tell anyone about it, so it doesn't erode his status with Schmuck et al... whistle

and let him know 'his picking on me' gives me as good of laugh as it does the next guy...

hell, he'd be welcome at my campfire or dinner table any time... well at least as long as he's buying... cool

now I have to go mount my new BSA 36 power scope Schmuck recommended for my new deer rifle.. that 22 Cricket chambered in a 22LR/AI...
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Hey I am really touched that Schmuck really thinks I gave a good [bleep] of what he thinks or has to say...

besides, isn't anyone else getting tired of needing an English/Jibberish Dictionary to decode half of what he types?

I bet overhearing Schmuck when he is in the outhouse with an edition of Hustler, choking his little gopher at 2 in the morning must be hilarious....especially when he drops his flashlight....

[Linked Image]

SLM,

Way to rub my nose in it.

[Linked Image]

I'm still takin' notes and tryin' to apply same.

'uglia,

I keep doing it wrong,because it looks like the [bleep] water is standing still. Or I get part of the frame blurry,but not the whole thing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Often...I need a beeger rifle,to extrapolate subtension with to boot.

[Linked Image]

This stuff sure is confusin'.

'O,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and you's forced to use yourself as a barometer of "evaluation". I get it,that you truly are incredibly [bleep] stupid and to the core...which of course only adds to the hilarity of any "critique" you feebly attempt to make.

Here's what I said: "There is nothing redeeming in the Conquest's length,weight,erector travel latitude,eye-relief or anything else." I stated them simplistic facts,mainly because they's facts,though much to your chagrin(which do add copiously to the humor!). Furthermore,I never stated a Leupie Make or Model,other than to rub poor [bleep] stupid Shefire's nose in her 12x Leupie Imagination,mainly because schit like that cracks me the [bleep] up. I do getta kick that your only move,is to whine with unbridled conviction,that you's too stupid to have a first [bleep] clue about anything. I'm also diggin' on how despite your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue to the contrary,that the BEST you can do as far as "experience" and "results" is a bloated Dink. Though in fairness,the only one "surprised" is you. Laffin'!

You are a broke dick Turd Polisher of repute,who happens to read just enough Field & Stream to be "dangerous". The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order. You are simply THE consumate Do Nothing Dumbphuck and it is hilariously entertaining,that you are totally devoid an inkling of your ineptitude...otherwise you'd shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Here's to the sanctity of your amazing stupidity and the correlation of your best efforts failing so [bleep] [bleep] miserably shy of ALL marks,while you remain powerless in the refrain of talking out your azz.

You just keep tellin' yourself,that you and your "hard charging" ways...is really sortin' wares out. Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

'flave,

Tread lightly or you'll get Imagined and Pretended upon and perhaps...Charted.

Laffin'!

'slave,

It is uncouth +P+,to make light of the years of "experience" and hard "work" that poor/dumb 'O put into bagging a sun sweltered forked-horn,with her much coveted Trophy Tag. Of course there's always the angle,that any/all Critters is "Trophies" and she of course swoons such,which is why she'll flip you a pic of that bloated Rat whenever you may like. Give or [bleep] take.(grin)

Hell...I mighta even made mention long before the "success" of punching that tag,that the "results" and excuses were gonna be funnier than [bleep].

I always could read sign.(grin)

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. I do find it curious however,that your Patented move is to immediately cram things in your mouth and azz,as you really make your "point". Laffin'!

I always get a kick outta your whining,that you is under the impression that someone else could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing schit...than you can. Kudos again,for yet another Estrogen fueled installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

You go girl!

'O,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and you's forced to use yourself as a barometer of "evaluation". I get it,that you truly are incredibly [bleep] stupid and to the core...which of course only adds to the hilarity of any "critique" you feebly attempt to make.

There was alotta good schit in that.........but I liked this the goodest. Thanks.

P.S. couth was bad enough.......
+P? That's [bleep] over the top.
Boxer, you're going backwards.

SONOVABITCH , it's not rocket science.
How about some dead animal pics, ala the 105 AMax???
We could trade them to you for more tit$ on the BTE?

You quit posting them...........?
Jeff-Ho

Still waiting for the bitchslap to start.
You building up your stamina before you engage?

Laffin.

P.S. if you want to slap an easy bitch, consider Seabiscuit.......

I gave a good [bleep]

The old ignore.......
Haven't been here in a while.
I always love your double secret ignore.
Bet Boxer does too.......

P.S. this is a family site please watch the foul talk.
The Girl Scout code has been violated.......you're [bleep] now.
What on Earth does all of this have to do with the WSSM?

LOL+P?
'Slaves hittin the liquor again...watch out Camuglia. He's gonna get all sappy and teary eyed soon laugh
I've got plenty of Kleenex. I shop At Costco

I gave a good [bleep]

The old ignore.......
Haven't been here in a while.
I always love your double secret ignore.
Bet Boxer does too.......

P.S. this is a family site please watch the foul talk.
The Girl Scout code has been violated.......you're [bleep] now.

Ahhh! the only modify the quote to fit your personal needs routine...crafty there Slavely... no one but you and maybe Schmuck believes it, but nice try any way...

Glad to see you are so concerned about the Girl Scout Code tho... I knew you were a softy, but I told SliM I wouldn't tell anyone, so I won't...

now back on topic..

RC: I don't run a 243 WSSM, but I do shoot a fast twist 6mm Rem on a Rem LA. after testing 15 different powders, only one was really unacceptable..

but clearly with the 105 A Max, the 107 Sierra HP, the 105 Bergers, and the 115 Bergers, the two velocity/accuracy champs were RL 19 and H1000...

The 115 Bergers launch at 3250 fps out of a 24 inch Pac Nor barrel with a one in 7 twist, and the 105-107 bullets launched at 3300 fps...( thanks to TexAss Native for pointing out the typo! you're the man Scheissfurgehirn)

not sure how close in capacity the WSSM is to the 6mm Rem, but doing the 6mm on a Long Action, definitely upped the cartridge's velocity potential..

now back on topic..

RC: I don't run a 243 WSSM, but I do shoot a fast twist 6mm Rem on a Rem LA. after testing 15 different powders, only one was really unacceptable..

but clearly with the 105 A Max, the 107 Sierra HP, the 105 Bergers, and the 115 Bergers, the two velocity/accuracy champs were RL 19 and H1000...

The 115 Bergers launch at 3250 fps out of a 24 inch Pac Nor barrel with a one in 17 twist, and the 105-107 bullets launched at 3300 fps...

not sure how close in capacity the WSSM is to the 6mm Rem, but doing the 6mm on a Long Action, definitely upped the cartridge's velocity potential..

I am surprised you wasted so much time testing 15 fuggin' powders when you only needed 1 or 3, and funny fuggin' sheeeit sending 105-117's down range with a 17 twist PacNor...
Hey Scheissfurgehirn,

Thanks for picking up that typo.. I am sure you had your microscope out looking for anything you could find to bitch about.. and baiting Schtick's groupies, look who bit the bait..

Because I am sure you aren't that stupid to think someone would order a one in 17 twist to shoot bullets with that weight out of a 6mm Rem... but figuring out it was a one in 7 was requiring too much thought process for a sharp guy such as yourself..

and how many powders I want to test with a rifle is my business tho, be it one or fifty... and I could really care less of the opinion of some buffoon from Texas...

boy for a guy with 41 posts since last year, Schmuck sure has a wundergroupie in you there Tex.. I'm impressed.. didn't take you long to be another one of Schmuck's twinkies...
'Slaves hittin the liquor again...watch out Camuglia. He's gonna get all sappy and teary eyed soon laugh

Archie,
You [bleep] foreigner.
After we buy all your oil, to keep you in a lifestyle of excess,
you bite the hand that feeds you and screws all you country's wimmin.
Go [bleep] them yourself.
Love,
Wageslave

P.S. we can still drink together.....

Archie,
You [bleep] foreigner.
Love,
Wageslave

We can all join forces at the icebreaker.

Travis
When is that?

Do they allow refreshments?

Does BGG have HIV again?

Shefire,

I reckon that I get nearly as big of a kick outta your Imagination and Pretend,as you do...though for vastly different reasons. Laffin'! Here's to your crossed eyes,drool covered bib and incredible Dumbphucktitude in general.

Personally,I rather enjoyed this tidbit: "not sure how close in capacity the WSSM is to the 6mm Rem, but doing the 6mm on a Long Action, definitely upped the cartridge's velocity potential.." Please feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to correlate your S/A 6AI's potential in extrapolation to your L/A's potential. I'd be curious to hear your guesstimation(s) in regards to the S/A's COAL to say a 105'Max kiss,as well as the L/A's COAL to same,along with the "stark" differences in those speed. If only because it will be funnier than [bleep]. Laffin'!

You might could wanna PM poor/dumb 'O and yet again summons the incredible collective "experiences" of THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude and perhaps include a Chart for good measure. Laffin'!

If only to fuel your Imagination and to yet again grant opportunity for your Fantasy to collide with Reality,I just might mention that I gun a 700 based S/A 6AI wearing a 25" Shilen. Further,'22 is your Huckleberry...but I personally enjoyed the ruse of the (15) powder ploy,as that is some seriously [bleep] funny schit! Cheer up,I've had multiple SAAMI 6mm Rem's too and in total fairness,the cartridge sucks heavy azz in any/all configurations. You'll have to pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Pardon my having gunned more than a wee bit of Leupie 1" 16x too. Hell,knowing me...I prolly gun 30mm Leupie 16x as well.

Anywhoo.

[Linked Image]

Schit simply don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing your "best". I also enjoyed the jump from 105's to 115's,costing only 50fps. Your Day Dreaming Dumbphucktitude is simply off the [bleep] charts.

Wow +P+.
Originally Posted by deflave

Archie,
You [bleep] foreigner.
Love,
Wageslave

We can all join forces at the icebreaker.

Travis

Notice how no where did we say (one of your multiple) name(s)?

Take the hint.

Archie,
You [bleep] foreigner.
Love,
Wageslave

I just bought a 6.0L GM....I'm gonna need you guys to actually throttle back on the oil purchases if you wouldn't mind. I've actually convinced Obama to turn down the Keystone XL so that I can have Harper route it to my drive way.
Gee Schmuck...

I'd love to acknowledge your thoughtful post, especially considering how much time you spent crafting it, typing with 2 fingers, posting pics I am sure to save you a thousand words...

however, my apologies, but my English/ Piglatin-Jibberish dictionary is misplaced...

but I am sure it was chock full of important BS you felt the need that I personally needed to know...

I do have to compliment your ego, as I can't think of anyone who is in a crowd of other, and come up to their armpits, yet feels and acts like he is 10 feet tall...

you truly are a legend..... in your own mind...

my apologies for not personally being impressed.. but then again, guys who impress me usually are ones that have served their country in uniform to start with... so that sort of leaves you out...

but you do live the old Army commercial of 'be all you can be'... just too bad it doesn't add up to much.. but I have to give you an A plus for effort...

as my granddad said, you can't strike out setting on the bench.....and I can think of fewer strike out queens compared to you....

have a great day there studmuffin...hope you get a chance to get out and shoot some more salmon with one of your 57 ARs...

I just bought a 6.0L GM....I'm gonna need you guys to actually throttle back on the oil purchases if you wouldn't mind. I've actually convinced Obama to turn down the Keystone XL so that I can have Harper route it to my drive way.

NO.
My Hemi is thirsty too, your Canookishness.
I got nothing for a comeback on the gook we have installed.
You win.
When is that?

Do they allow refreshments?

Does BGG have HIV again?

Not sure.

Not sure.

I hope not.

Travis

Take the hint.

Notice Canaduh socialists are uninvited?

Hint...

Travis
Gee Schmuck...

I'd love to acknowledge your thoughtful post, especially considering how much time you spent crafting it, typing with 2 fingers, posting pics I am sure to save you a thousand words...

however, my apologies, but my English/ Piglatin-Jibberish dictionary is misplaced...

but I am sure it was chock full of important BS you felt the need that I personally needed to know...

I do have to compliment your ego, as I can't think of anyone who is in a crowd of other, and come up to their armpits, yet feels and acts like he is 10 feet tall...

you truly are a legend..... in your own mind...

my apologies for not personally being impressed.. but then again, guys who impress me usually are ones that have served their country in uniform to start with... so that sort of leaves you out...

but you do live the old Army commercial of 'be all you can be'... just too bad it doesn't add up to much.. but I have to give you an A plus for effort...

as my granddad said, you can't strike out setting on the bench.....and I can think of fewer strike out queens compared to you....

have a great day there studmuffin...hope you get a chance to get out and shoot some more salmon with one of your 57 ARs...

LMFAO.
YOU accusing ANYONE of BS.
Classic.
Gee Slavely,

We both have so many mutual feelings about each other...

of course I could say you were the coolest guy in Idaho.. and you'd call BS, before it dawned on you, that I was talking about Slavely....

"LMFAO"? is that you stating "Left MY Friggn Asss Open"???....

Yeah, I can see that...

Have a great evening there Dilbert...

after Schmuck, few people give me as much humor as you do...

Gee Slavely,

[Linked Image]

Take the hint.

Notice Canaduh socialists are uninvited?

Hint...

Travis

Again, WageSlave and I having a perfectly fine conversation with eachother, and you interrupt uninvited. You're like Canadian First Nations, no one wants you here...we just have to put up with you.
Archiballs,

As soon as Canada becomes something other than America's hat, you may let us know.

GFY.
I'll feign my "surprise",that Pretending to shoot is your "answer" to defining erector integrity and come-ups.

That's funny.

now back on topic..

The 115 Bergers launch at 3250 fps out of a 24 inch Pac Nor barrel with a one in 7 twist, and the 105-107 bullets launched at 3300 fps...( thanks to TexAss Native for pointing out the typo! you're the man Scheissfurgehirn)

You get all serious and still stick you fugg'n foot in your mouth, edited your post to cover your ass but it's quoted and your stupidity is preserved...TFF

You must be Texas's answer to Elmer Fudd...

Well Mr Fudd, I;m not going to set around and play spell check cop, but I am sure you will make typos around here..

I've already seen where you make up your own words like you favorite leprechau:... Schmuck

eg: what the hell is FUGG'N?

so if a typo or making up words indicates someone is 'stupid', you just proved what a dumbass your are...

you have a grand total of 42 posts around here now.....

so exactly who in the hell are you????

and ask me if I really give a crap of what your opinion is, on any subject of your choosing...

Kiss my ass Herr Scheissfurgeherin....
Gee Slavely,

[Linked Image]

That's just how you roll?????

and here all this time, the best I was giving you credit for was crawling...

Slavely, you are a man of many talents....

if we ever get the chance to sit down over coffee, please remind me to have you show me that 'walk and chew gum' at the same time trick you are famous all over Lewie town for...
Gee Slavely,

[Linked Image]

That's just how you roll?????

and here all this time, the best I was giving you credit for was crawling...

Slavely, you are a man of many talents....

if we ever get the chance to sit down over coffee, please remind me to have you show me that 'walk and chew gum' at the same time trick you are famous all over Lewie town for...

That a girl.
Please, just promise to keep the retorts coming.
Every one of them is "choice" humor.
I'm lovin it.
You are a "gift" and
continue to raise the bar on DUMBPHUCK.
Win/win.
As are your's Slavely...

but no matter how anyone tries to raise the dumbphhuck bar, they can't hold a candle to our little buddy over in Idaho...

exceptin Schmuck... but Elmer Fudd is rising up there pretty darn quick...

I think you inspire him....

How was your day at the truck stop? you seem a little on the rag this evening..
Shefire,

I'll feign my "suprise",that you'll skirt all things the rifle and instead continue with your heartfelt Vagina Monologue. Cat got your tongue,or do the couch got your [bleep]?!!? You were doing really "well". Laffin'!

You've a curious way of "not acknowledging" something,by whining on and [bleep] on,about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. No need to repeatedly flog the dead pony and reiterate the obvious,in that noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit...than you can. Here's to the "satisfactions" you certainly must swoon,given them constants and your "hard charging" ways. Congratulations?!!? Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. Bless your heart.

I REALLY enjoyed your 6mm Rem AI Treatise...as that schit was [bleep] hilarious! Few things funnier,than you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Kudos on your brazen aspirations,to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable" as you obliviously showcase the incredible [bleep] depths of your stupidity.

Laffin'!

Again, WageSlave and I having a perfectly fine conversation with eachother, and you interrupt uninvited. You're like Canadian First Nations, no one wants you here...we just have to put up with you.

Everybody wants me everywhere.

Especially 80%ers.

FACT.

Travis
Pope on a rope?
Jeff-Ho

Still waiting for the bitchslap to start.
You building up your stamina before you engage?

Laffin.

P.S. if you want to slap an easy bitch, consider Seabiscuit.......

Hey Jeffho?

What happened to you?

Regale us with your next tutorial.

Are you sulking in the goatpoop patch?

Macing scary Yorkies at Victoria's Secret?

Staring in your mailbox waiting for your EBT credit?

Diddling yourself, while staring at an 8x10 of the Biscuit in her GS uniform?

I promise to play nice today........bitch.
I cannot stop laughing...

Travis
Archiballs,

As soon as Canada becomes something other than America's hat, you may let us know.

GFY.

Careful there, junior...
Archiballs,

GFY.

Using that same logic, wouldn't that make Merica Canada's b!tch?
You know, being on the bottom and all?
Just axe'n.

R.
Archiballs,

GFY.

Careful there, junior...

Laughin'...

Travis
Originally Posted by Rman
Archiballs,

GFY.

Using that same logic, wouldn't that make Merica Canada's b!tch?
You know, being on the bottom and all?
Just axe'n.

R.

If that's true we're an 80%'er! Cause Mexico [bleep] us routinely.

Sonofabitch!

Travis
Now I'm Laughin!
That was good.

R.
Now I'm Laughin!
That was good.

R.

There's no reason we can't come together as people and still hate each other.

Travis
I'm learning quite a bit on this thread. Hopefully I can apply it on the General Hunting Forum

smile
Archiballs,

GFY.

Careful there, junior...
Sorry. I take it back.
Now I'm Laughin!
That was good.

R.

Travis

Awesome! Can I use that one Travis?

Travis

Are you referring to an old fashioned circlejerk?
Archiballs,

GFY.

Careful there, junior...
Sorry. I take it back.

You're SUCH a bag licker. It'd be sad if it weren't so funny.

America is literally Canada's bowels....Mexico being the stinky cheerio....
Now I'm Laughin!
That was good.

R.

Travis

If you weren't so far away I'd fight you in traditional Canadian fashion. Lake Trout duels....
Archiballs,

GFY.

Careful there, junior...
Sorry. I take it back.

You can still SMD. Go use your gay new truck to drive around your imaginary friends you stinky foreigner.
Now I'm Laughin!
That was good.

R.

Travis

Awesome! Can I use that one Travis?

You can use anything of mine. Exceptions being my mouth and ass.

God bless,
Travis

Travis

This ain't Ideeho, beat off.

Travis

If you weren't so far away I'd fight you in traditional Canadian fashion. Lake Trout duels....

You want to slap our cocks together?

Your culture is a bit different than ours...

Travis
LOL!

Travis

This ain't Ideeho, beat off.

Travis

You just broke Jeffery's heart.
She had already dubbed pivot.

Laffin'.

Eh?

Travis

I'm afraid that you and Archie are both space-dockers.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

I'm afraid you want our COCKS.

Travis
laughing!
Originally Posted by SamOlson
laughing!

Sammo!

IPA's got me a little bit more than drunk last night. Had to shoot the hangover away today.

Be out there in April. We needs to get krunk again.

Travis

Travis

TFF!

You can still SMD. Go use your gay new truck to drive around your imaginary friends you stinky foreigner. [/quote]

Sucking dicks and gay trucks. Flaves talking about touching dicks....

You guys are SUCH closet homos you could make Richard [bleep] Simmons blush.

I can see your TV show now "Queer Eye for the Colo-Tanny Guy" starring Deflave and his ball waxing cabana boy Tanner.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

I'm afraid you want our COCKS.

Travis

LOL!
Went out today with the WSSM to do a seating depth test to try to improve the 45.6 grain load, if it needed any.

I set out with 50 charged cases, my press, bullets, calipers and comparator. I already had 50 loaded up at the original OAL of development, so I thought I'd shoot them first to see if any changes needed to be made. I put up my homemade "shoot 'n see" targets on a stand in the F-class bay and raised it up for the test. There was quite a bit of wind today from right to left, so I dialed 2.5 MOA into the scope so I could hold right on my dot every time. I did the shooting at 600 yards.

I shot 2 shots and was impacting right so I took off 1.5 MOA and fired 3 shots.

Holy SCHITT! Got lucky with the conditions.

[Linked Image]

I let the barrel cool while I shot my .300 WM at the same range only to see the load needed some work. After the barrel cooled on the WSSM, I took out all of the wind correction on the scope and fired a 5 shot group in some variable 10 mph crosswinds.

[Linked Image]

Hey Tanner! That's what NO VERTICAL looks like!

Tough to beat or improve a load developed by the AUDETTE METHOD.

I just started seating bullets into the charged cases at the same OAL and shot some more for fun. The 5" plates were easy at 430 and 550

grin
Hey Rick, this is what NO VERTICAL looks like.... grin

603 yards, same bullet... 3130fps. Winds swirling.... holds ranged from left edge to off the right side...

[Linked Image]

Think there's about 1.5" of vertical in here.... with 2 different brands of brass! laugh

Nice.

Now be honest. Did you rotate that 90 degrees?

LOL!
Har har.... no sir! That sucker has been broken for a few weeks.... been using 1 hole lately laugh
That's great velocity. How much 7828 are you cramming in there?
48gr, and that's not quite compressed. I love 7828.

I'm a bit perplexed as my drops from 485, 505, and 600 didn't "line up" very well....

But, all distances were shot in different conditions, so that may be the cause.
Had to "Revisit" the 243 WSSM today since I have 300 rounds loaded with the 105. smile. Needed to shoot a couple of groups anyway with the Creedmoor to see how it's doing after about 200 rounds without cleaning. It shot 5 into a 3/8" 3 hole group

Well, I think the WSSM could double as a lightweight long range rig for big game, coyotes, prairie dogs and an across the course competition target gun.

220 yard cold bore shot with scope set for 200 yard zero:

[Linked Image]

550 yard group:

[Linked Image]

760 yards:

[Linked Image]

Back to 100 yards:

[Linked Image]

Factory A-Bolt chromed 24" 1-10 medium varmint
VX2 6-18 LRV duplex with target knob

[Linked Image]

i've a rem 700 243 barrel i think they are all 1 in 10 twist? will it stabalise the 105 amax. the chamber has been opened to 243/06 so it can push them faster than stock. thanks Ed
Nice shooting Rick! That thing is a hummer!

1234, most 700 243 tubes are 9.125" twist. You should be fine, but it'll be interesting to see what a 105 A-Max will do when pushed by a 6/06....
I'm a fan. It should be incredible
Thanks Tanner! It really is a hell of a good shooting factory rifle.

I wish I'd have tried the 105 when it was new. It probably has 2000 down the bore.
© 24hourcampfire