Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
'slave really likes you too.

We talk a lot and he told me some times he feels bad about picking on you.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey [bleep],
That was to be kept between you and me......and
Quit feeding the Re-Tards......

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by wageslave

Anyhoo.... y'all have fun, this one is getting too goofy for a man of my serious nature.

Bail harder.

Mom is here to help you.......

What does that even MEAN? confused

Protocol dictates that he gets b!tch-slapped. Doesn't it?!

You're confused? Like ANYONE would be surprised?

LMFAO.
You are one clue-less sumbitch.

P.S. oh yeah, bitch-slap away.....

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jeffrey's nose resides up Boxer's ass. It's kinda creepy.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She loves to be dominated........

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Hey [bleep],
That was to be kept between you and me......and
Quit feeding the Re-Tards......

Oops, sorry.

grin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I reckon I enjoy your Imagination almost as much as you do,though for totally different reasons. Laffin'!

Your keen insight into the World Of Retardation,never ain't not fascinating and it prolly do add a little more to the inherent humor of your plight...that you are doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Schit don't get any funnier,than you trying to convince you,that you ain't an absolute totally inept Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphuck of THE highest order. Bless your heart.

I'm at ease in fueling your Imagination,as you yet again rollover the hour meter on your multi-million mile [bleep]. I get a kick outta your whining aloud about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Ain't it fortunate for you,that Imagination and Pretend is close enough to "count" in your book?!!? Laffin'!

Hmmmmmmm...how to fuel your Imagination next? You've so [bleep] [bleep] many wellfounded insecurities,that it almost ain't even any [bleep] fun reminding you of what a delusional dumbphuck you are. Almost. Laffin'! Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on givin',so you've got that "going" for you.

Perhaps I'll fuel your 22LR Whine and sandbag a bit more to boot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/GreatEscape.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G4272_HDR-3.jpg[/img]

Cheer up,I've never seen a 12x Leupie either.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/Junk.jpg[/img]

Luckily for you...Imagination and Pretend is free,or you'd "have" nothing.

Laffin'!

archie',

If you steal Shefire and poor/dumb Jeff-O's imaginations,they'd have nothing left...and that'd be mean.(grin)

The key is to fuel their Imaginations and watch the show,as they concoct a never ending series of excuses on how their dumbphucktitude,is everyone else's "fault".

The sorry [bleep] bolted together,could knock the new offa used pair of boots.

'flave,

Sir...that's a low blow,teasing Jeff-O about deer. She can't help it if they's ascared of the color blue and taste "better" to her,after sweltering in the sun for days on a real "hard charging" Hunt. Watch it,or she'll buildja' a chart.

Laffin'!

mathman,

The dent in the head,were a good lesson...as he done went full tilt nuts on a building/buying spree after the fact. To date,he's got the record for the most custom 280AI's and I gots me a hunch they's Leupie laden.

Much to be said for side by each extrapolations and I'm at ease in throwing a couple/few dozen rifles in my crummy,so folks can shake things out in the flesh. There prolly ain't too many itches,I ain't scratched.

'Course that'll horn up a whole fleet of pointy headed window lickers.(grin)

'Native,

They gots me on the ropes.

Laffin'!

'muglia,

Fantasy reliably collides with Reality and such constants...never ain't not a [bleep] riot.

The Paper Hat Brigade can only do the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with and that is wayyyyyyyyyy more than enough to arrange side splitting laughter 24/7.

Reality ain't for everyone.

Tanner,

Good schit sells itself. Always has...always will.

Though I do admittedly getta kick outta the Snake Oil Salesmen and their Mall Ninja Bullschit.

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Jeff-O,

I get a kick outta how "real" your Imagination is to you. The ease in which you talk out your azz,about amazingly [bleep] simplistic things that are welllllll beyond your "faculties","abilities","experience" and "results" is just simply [bleep] incredible.

Here's to the inherent humor of your oblivious dumbphucktitude,as you brazenly schlep stupidity to places it's never been before.

I'm all ears,if someone can top the humor of your being "satisfied" with being you. Here's to your incredibly low standards and the hilarity it routinely elicits,as you chart the shallow end of the gene pool and perpetually bang your pointy head into the wall.

THAT is [bleep] entertainment!

Eddy',

I only make sense,to folks that have sense and I ain't thinkin' that correlation is a "fluke".(grin)

Nrut,

As per always...I'm groovin' on your pics.

Laffin'!

SLM,

I'm still trying to perfect Blurtitude and will give the Northern Lights a shake tonight. The weather ain't been too forgivin',with a fair amount of snow moving around in the -60 windchill.

Have seen me be stubborn enough,to master more than a few things...though this Photography schit is kicking my azz.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Don't get discouraged. Not many are as good as I am.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry,

The thing that's frustrating about you, and you certainly aren't alone in this but here it is, is that when shown to be wrong about something, your ego prevents you from saying, "oops! My bad!" at which point you would get teased a bit and then life moves on.

Instead, you do everything you can to provoke, obfuscate, change the subject...

Dude. You dorked out on this one. Go look up, say, the length of a 3.5-10 'Quest vs a 3.5-10 Leup. Hint: less than 1/4" difference. Get back here and admit that your photo of the NF was ludicrous. Admit that you thought the ocular rotated to change power settings. Admit you've never experienced the pure eye-relief joy of a 3-9x40 Conquest nor spun their turrets nor, well, ANY-[bleep]'-THING about 'em.

I [bleep] you not, we'll think better of you, not worse.

It's not the end of the world to be wrong sometimes. I should know.

All the best,

-jeff

'Slave, my deer wasn't in the sun you dumb [bleep].

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Larry,

The thing that's frustrating about you, and you certainly aren't alone in this but here it is, is that when shown to be wrong about something, your ego prevents you from saying, "oops! My bad!" at which point you would get teased a bit and then life moves on.

Instead, you do everything you can to provoke, obfuscate, change the subject...

Dude. You dorked out on this one. Go look up, say, the length of a 3.5-10 'Quest vs a 3.5-10 Leup. Hint: less than 1/4" difference. Get back here and admit that your photo of the NF was ludicrous. Admit that you thought the ocular rotated to change power settings. Admit you've never experienced the pure eye-relief joy of a 3-9x40 Conquest nor spun their turrets nor, well, ANY-[bleep]'-THING about 'em.

I [bleep] you not, we'll think better of you, not worse.

It's not the end of the world to be wrong sometimes. I should know.

All the best,

-jeff

You put turrets on your Conquest?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_ho

Jeff, I could google your hunt novel, but IDGAF.

Least if it was shaded it was only 75 degrees for days covered with flies, instead of direct sun and 90 degrees........
Good call, buddy.
You got me there.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tape turrets same same smile

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I've never seen anyone running a Zeiss in any shooting event no matter how small and local it may be.

Folks who don't know schitt think clear glass = great scope

Burris has clear glass but their product is pitiful as far as a working, mechanical sighting device. They are nothing but glorified iron sights.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
'slave really likes you too.

We talk a lot and he told me some times he feels bad about picking on you.

I knew Slavey was a softy....

but hey let him know it will just be 'our' secret...

I won't tell anyone about it, so it doesn't erode his status with Schmuck et al... whistle

and let him know 'his picking on me' gives me as good of laugh as it does the next guy...

hell, he'd be welcome at my campfire or dinner table any time... well at least as long as he's buying... cool

now I have to go mount my new BSA 36 power scope Schmuck recommended for my new deer rifle.. that 22 Cricket chambered in a 22LR/AI...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Hey I am really touched that Schmuck really thinks I gave a good [bleep] of what he thinks or has to say...

besides, isn't anyone else getting tired of needing an English/Jibberish Dictionary to decode half of what he types?

I bet overhearing Schmuck when he is in the outhouse with an edition of Hustler, choking his little gopher at 2 in the morning must be hilarious....especially when he drops his flashlight....

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

SLM,

Way to rub my nose in it.

[Linked Image]

I'm still takin' notes and tryin' to apply same.

'uglia,

I keep doing it wrong,because it looks like the [bleep] water is standing still. Or I get part of the frame blurry,but not the whole thing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Often...I need a beeger rifle,to extrapolate subtension with to boot.

[Linked Image]

This stuff sure is confusin'.

'O,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and you's forced to use yourself as a barometer of "evaluation". I get it,that you truly are incredibly [bleep] stupid and to the core...which of course only adds to the hilarity of any "critique" you feebly attempt to make.

Here's what I said: "There is nothing redeeming in the Conquest's length,weight,erector travel latitude,eye-relief or anything else." I stated them simplistic facts,mainly because they's facts,though much to your chagrin(which do add copiously to the humor!). Furthermore,I never stated a Leupie Make or Model,other than to rub poor [bleep] stupid Shefire's nose in her 12x Leupie Imagination,mainly because schit like that cracks me the [bleep] up. I do getta kick that your only move,is to whine with unbridled conviction,that you's too stupid to have a first [bleep] clue about anything. I'm also diggin' on how despite your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue to the contrary,that the BEST you can do as far as "experience" and "results" is a bloated Dink. Though in fairness,the only one "surprised" is you. Laffin'!

You are a broke dick Turd Polisher of repute,who happens to read just enough Field & Stream to be "dangerous". The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,though in no particular order. You are simply THE consumate Do Nothing Dumbphuck and it is hilariously entertaining,that you are totally devoid an inkling of your ineptitude...otherwise you'd shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same. Here's to the sanctity of your amazing stupidity and the correlation of your best efforts failing so [bleep] [bleep] miserably shy of ALL marks,while you remain powerless in the refrain of talking out your azz.

You just keep tellin' yourself,that you and your "hard charging" ways...is really sortin' wares out. Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

'flave,

Tread lightly or you'll get Imagined and Pretended upon and perhaps...Charted.

Laffin'!

'slave,

It is uncouth +P+,to make light of the years of "experience" and hard "work" that poor/dumb 'O put into bagging a sun sweltered forked-horn,with her much coveted Trophy Tag. Of course there's always the angle,that any/all Critters is "Trophies" and she of course swoons such,which is why she'll flip you a pic of that bloated Rat whenever you may like. Give or [bleep] take.(grin)

Hell...I mighta even made mention long before the "success" of punching that tag,that the "results" and excuses were gonna be funnier than [bleep].

I always could read sign.(grin)

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. I do find it curious however,that your Patented move is to immediately cram things in your mouth and azz,as you really make your "point". Laffin'!

I always get a kick outta your whining,that you is under the impression that someone else could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing schit...than you can. Kudos again,for yet another Estrogen fueled installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

You go girl!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer

'O,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and you's forced to use yourself as a barometer of "evaluation". I get it,that you truly are incredibly [bleep] stupid and to the core...which of course only adds to the hilarity of any "critique" you feebly attempt to make.

There was alotta good schit in that.........but I liked this the goodest. Thanks.

P.S. couth was bad enough.......
+P? That's [bleep] over the top.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Boxer, you're going backwards.

SONOVABITCH , it's not rocket science.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How about some dead animal pics, ala the 105 AMax???

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

237 members (1minute, 264mag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 29aholic, 32 invisible), 2,177 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,836
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.