Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Looks like you can read sign pretty well. grin

Seabiscuit and Jeff-Ho are mother and daughter........
And the champions of DUMBPHUCK.
It's fun to watch. grin

ah back to the mother/daughter trannie fantasies again there Slavey? Life been slow down at the Truck Stop again?

Well, on YOUR Advise, Schtick is my hero also...

I went out and traded in my deer rifle, for a Cricket in 22 LR and a 12 power Leupold Scope.. so I can be just like Schtick... and YOU...

and Schtick was right.. it does make one look bigger...

the guys a genius.... just like YOURSELF... whistle

and I bet calling someone else a Dumbphuck makes you feel all the more 'manly'... you Village People Star, you....

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
See, the thread has morphed into something completely different.

smile

Can someone fill me in on the particulars?

It seems Mr. Boxer isn't too popular with some of the crew. He seems to have a pretty good handle on things, quite a bit of EXPERIENCE, but writes in the style of Al Swerengen from Deadwood. His posts have made me LOL (no offense to y'all)

I really liked:

You'd both be in The Guinness Book,if your couches and [bleep] had hour meters.

Again, I'm not taking sides but his evaluation of Zeiss and Nightforce scopes mirror what folks who really "know" have told me.

So I'm all ears!

Boxer knows his stuff. I have a hard time letting go of the hubble scopes, but suspect our sedentary hunting style down here in pine tree land might have something to do with that. If we had big acreage with stalking opportunities I can see how boxers recommendations would be close to perfect. Owning a bunch of different rifles don't mean you know anything, but owning and shooting a bunch of different rifles will teach you what works when it comes to accuracy. Everyone is going to go about it a little different but his no nonsense style makes a ton of sense. I own/shoot a bunch of rifles and build/shoot a few for others. I have more than a little respect for his knowledge on a range of subjects. BTW I run a few conquests, but like I said my needs are a little different.

Last edited by EddyBo; 03/05/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow.
You're back from you latest leave of absence from the fray.
I'm so happy.
The fun can continue.
This will be good.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Aww Slavey...

its always a pleasure and the feelings are always mutual...

but I thought you were residing exclusively on the BCJE EVAH thread these day.....

you stud muffins venturing out due to boredom after 24 million pages?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm still chuckling over Larry saying the you can't use BC's on Conquests because the whole ocular turns. If his outright ignorance about other aspects of the things isn't apparent enough from his other comments, that right there is a doozy. crazy

But we'll let it slide, won't we Wageslave?

Anyhoo.... y'all have fun, this one is getting too goofy for a man of my serious nature.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
What's truly funny, is that .22 LR-AI has a nicer scope then the majority of 24hrcf posters CF's, even more funny is the dude has prolly launched more LR-AI's out of that then most posters on this forum.

Even funnier-er-er, is the dude has whacked more game than a lot of us and hes not even in highschool.

Ask Squirrel Boy hang pictures of all the bucks and black bears he shot in 2012..
This'll be funnier-er-er-er yet..
Wonder how many hours his couch has on it, with you hanging off his leg?

laffin'

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm still chuckling over Larry saying the you can't use BC's on Conquests because the whole ocular turns. If his outright ignorance about other aspects of the things isn't apparent enough from his other comments, that right there is a doozy. crazy

Anyhoo.... y'all have fun, this one is getting too goofy for a man of my serious nature.

Bail harder.

Mom is here to help you.......

Have Dog

Will Travel

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
You going to hunt this year Squirrel Boy or are you you just going to plink seals down at the pond?
whistle

[Linked Image]

Later Squirrel Boy..
laffin'

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Bail harder.

What does that even MEAN? confused

Anyway, you do realize that your boy here has made some significant factual errors..... while spouting off about something he's never even used!

Protocol dictates that he gets b!tch-slapped. Doesn't it?!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by TXNative
[Linked Image]

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

your "fueled imagination" is priceless...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

He is a Girl Scout Leader.......
so he's got THAT goin' for him.

Schmuck is a Girl Scout leader????

Gee, I didn't know that Slavey....

I was all wrong about the little midget...

and here I thought he was the ultimate in undeserved narcissism....

I bet he looks 'fabulous' in his Girl Scout Uniform...

no wonder his groupies are so quick to stand up for his honor all the time...

Thanks for the update.... whistle

This is so typical of your whining worthless posts. Instead of standing on your toes with wageslave, you quote his post and fail a second time with an attempt to attack Stick. That right there is proof you don't have peach fuzz on your 12 year old puss(y).

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Bail harder.

What does that even MEAN? confused

Anyway, you do realize that your boy here has made some significant factual errors..... while spouting off about something he's never even used!

Protocol dictates that he gets b!tch-slapped. Doesn't it?!

You mean your zeiss does not have the focus ring on the back that spins. I popped a BC off my hensoldt in the rain while dragging a downed deer aint fount that sucker yet. They are not as bad as trying to run BCs on a NXS where the whole eye piece turns to change magnification but that rubber ring does make them a pain to run BCs.

Last edited by EddyBo; 03/06/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TXNative

This is so typical of your whining worthless posts. Instead of standing on your toes with wageslave, you quote his post and fail a second time with an attempt to attack Stick. That right there is proof you don't have peach fuzz on your 12 year old puss(y).

She's been doing her best work from her knees for a long time........

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
This is one funny-ass thread! grin

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey Slavey, looks like you have another groupie, that you can tag team with, defending Schmucks 'honor'..

all of this love affair with Homosexuality to make your points, definitely shows how 'macho' you Schtick groupies are.....

only "real men" call other guys 'girls' and dwell on queer stuff???....

well tell your little Texas buddy he can kiss my ass if he doesn't like my opinion of Schmuck being a horses ass..

you guys just crack me up... sort of like an internet special Olympics... hey next time if he types his posts in all caps, maybe it will intimidate me more... whistle

all he is doing so far is impressing me how much he is a mental midget like Schmuck...

enjoy your day at the truck stop there 'good buddy'...10/4?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't talk with your mouth full.......

Have Dog

Will Travel

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Hey Slavey, looks like you have another groupie, that you can tag team with, defending Schmucks 'honor'..

all of this love affair with Homosexuality to make your points, definitely shows how 'macho' you Schtick groupies are.....

only "real men" call other guys 'girls' and dwell on queer stuff???....

well tell your little Texas buddy he can kiss my ass if he doesn't like my opinion of Schmuck being a horses ass..

you guys just crack me up... sort of like an internet special Olympics... hey next time if he types his posts in all caps, maybe it will intimidate me more... whistle

all he is doing so far is impressing me how much he is a mental midget like Schmuck...

enjoy your day at the truck stop there 'good buddy'...10/4?

Groupie my ass, it's no secret Stick can't stand Texan's but I ain't whining like a 12 year old girl every time he says GFY to a fellow Texan. If I had a problem with anybody I would address 'em direct like I am right now. You own the 'fires title of immature whining fk'n biatch.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for trying to spread your real world experience Slavey..

but despite your fantasies, I don't swing the way evidently you do...

but hey, keep your fantasies going.. it keeps ya off the streets...

its hilarious how much all of Schtick's groupies dwell on homo stuff...

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
You tell 'em Seafire, don't take their [bleep].

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Whatever Jugghead..

whatever makes you feel like a spring banney rooster..

sorry I don't really give a crap how you feel over the subject of Schtick or anything else...

you've had 40 posts here, who you trying to impress anyway?

but have a good day in spite of yourself...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
You tell 'em Seafire, don't take their [bleep].

Hey I actually like Slavey.... he just gets mad because I am not a homo, or a pedophile... like he fantasizes about...

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1badf350, 204guy, 12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 2,144 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,227
Posts18,504,323
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.